View Full Version : Chiefs Wednesday Injury Report

pugsnotdrugs19
01-13-2016, 11:58 AM
DNP:
Maclin (ankle)
Ware (ankle)
Morse (concussion)
LDT (concussion)

They are not sure on Houston or Hali yet, according to reporters. Could decide to practice them or continue to take precaution. Houston spoke to the media today which injured players are not able to do, so it would appear there is no real concern with him or Hali.

Rausch
01-13-2016, 12:01 PM
Man, we need most of those guys.

Morse being healthy would mean our line would be completely healthy for the first time all year.

I think it's obvious why Ware and Maclin are must-starts...

pugsnotdrugs19
01-13-2016, 12:02 PM
Man, we need most of those guys.

Morse being healthy would mean our line would be completely healthy for the first time all year.

I think it's obvious why Ware and Maclin are must-starts...

I think as far as the OL goes, we can be fine with the starting group of Fish-Allen-Fulton-Reid-Stephenson.

It's the depth that would become a problem...

I fully expect Ware to play. Maclin I'm 50-50.

-King-
01-13-2016, 12:05 PM
Morse looks like he's out for another week, but I'm not really worried with Fulton in there. Hope Ware can play. I'm not like a lot of people here that love him and West and think they're great, but he's shown in the last few games some really good ability and instincts. We need him especially if Maclin is hobbled or doesn't play at all.

pugsnotdrugs19
01-13-2016, 12:06 PM
Fulton has been great in his starts at center... That's not where I'm concerned. The concern is who would be backing these guys up.

Rausch
01-13-2016, 12:07 PM
Morse looks like he's out for another week, but I'm not really worried with Fulton in there. Hope Ware can play. I'm not like a lot of people here that love him and West and think they're great, but he's shown in the last few games some really good ability and instincts. We need him especially if Maclin is hobbled or doesn't play at all.

Absolutely.

Oddly enough if we use Ware/West properly and play good defense we can out-Patriot the Pats...:D

oldman
01-13-2016, 12:15 PM
Fulton has been great in his starts at center... That's not where I'm concerned. The concern is who would be backing these guys up.

I'm not sure you'd call Fulton great, but I am in agreement with you about backups.

The Franchise
01-13-2016, 12:17 PM

This. If Allen goes down....we're fucked at backup.

pugsnotdrugs19
01-13-2016, 12:18 PM
I'm not sure you'd call Fulton great, but I am in agreement with you about backups.

FWIW, he was our highest graded player by PFF against Houston. I know PFF is trash sometimes, but he certainly couldn't have been bad.

DenverChief
01-13-2016, 12:24 PM
This. If Allen goes down....we're ****ed at backup.

3 TE Sets ...

CupidStunt
01-13-2016, 12:35 PM
Man, I thought Maclin would be a huge loss, but WTF is this with Ware? I sure hope it's gamesmanship in getting NE to prepare more for West. We NEED Ware. We have to kill that clock.

pugsnotdrugs19
01-13-2016, 12:35 PM
UPDATE:

Per Adam Teicher, Maclin was seen walking around and down a long set of steps and 'looked good for a guy with a bum ankle.' No limp.

staylor26
01-13-2016, 12:45 PM
UPDATE:

Per Adam Teicher, Maclin was seen walking around and down a long set of steps and 'looked good for a guy with a bum ankle.' No limp.

Conspiracy confirmed?

pugsnotdrugs19
01-13-2016, 01:01 PM
Conspiracy confirmed?

Lol, entirely possible

BossChief
01-13-2016, 01:12 PM
UPDATE:

I'll tell you what I think.

I think this is Andy Reid's way of calling bullshit on Tom Brady's HAS and NEs tomfoolery regarding the injury report.

I think both players will be a full go on Sunday.

MahiMike
01-13-2016, 01:29 PM
How do we have 2 OL out with concussions? Did they run into each other?

wazu
01-13-2016, 01:43 PM
WTF since when is Ware hurt?!

*Runs over and slams hand down on panic button*

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-13-2016, 01:47 PM
Chiefs | Spencer Ware has high ankle sprain

Wed, 13 Jan 2016 10:37:25 -0800

Kansas City Chiefs RB Spencer Ware (ankle) is dealing with a high ankle sprain and missed practice Wednesday, Jan. 13.

Fantasy Tip: High ankle sprains are really tough to get over quickly, so it might be a stretch for Ware ($6,200, 12.4% of cap) to play this weekend against the New England Patriots. That would make Charcandrick West ($6,400, 12.8% of cap) a much more acceptable daily pick, especially if he's used more in the passing game if Jeremy Maclin (ankle)

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/team/21/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs#ixzz3x9i4MDqh

pugsnotdrugs19
01-13-2016, 01:48 PM
WTF since when is Ware hurt?!

*Runs over and slams hand down on panic button*

He hobbled a little after his TD run Saturday.

Wouldn't worry much. Nothing noticeably bad by video, Reid has said he expects it to not be issue this weekend.

pugsnotdrugs19
01-13-2016, 01:49 PM

Kansas City Chiefs RB Spencer Ware (ankle) is dealing with a high ankle sprain and missed practice Wednesday, Jan. 13.

Fantasy Tip: High ankle sprains are really tough to get over quickly, so it might be a stretch for Ware ($6,200, 12.4% of cap) to play this weekend against the New England Patriots. That would make Charcandrick West ($6,400, 12.8% of cap) a much more acceptable daily pick, especially if he's used more in the passing game if Jeremy Maclin (ankle)

That's funny, there's literally been zero word that it's a high ankle sprain and Reid already said yesterday it's not expected to be an issue..

The people saying high ankle are just fantasy lovers. They have zero confirmed info to base that on.

Mama Hip Rockets
01-13-2016, 01:55 PM
I think both players will be a full go on Sunday.

The Chiefs are playing Saturday. Just a heads up so you don't miss the game.

BossChief
01-13-2016, 01:57 PM

more shenanigans.

O.city
01-13-2016, 01:59 PM
It's the playoffs, all hands on deck

ChiefAshhole1056
01-13-2016, 02:00 PM
Can we pull up Andy's quote relating to Ware so we have something to combat the "high ankle sprain" report?

ILChief
01-13-2016, 02:03 PM
Not looking good for morse or LDT.

We don't have any OL depth without both of them.

We are looking at starting Fisher-Allen-Fulton-Reid-Stephenson

Which is ok but if one of them gets hurt we are looking at Pugsley and the practice squad center

Frosty
01-13-2016, 02:12 PM
Why is it Chiefs players get a concussion and miss multiple games even though it looked like nothing was wrong with them at the time but Antonio Brown gets knocked the **** out and people are saying he may play this weekend? Chiefs need to get rid of the paper mache helmets.

rprevost85
01-13-2016, 02:16 PM
Why is it Chiefs players get a concussion and miss multiple games even though it looked like nothing was wrong with them at the time but Antonio Brown gets knocked the **** out and people are saying he may play this weekend? Chiefs need to get rid of the paper mache helmets.

I feel the exact same way. The way Morse was walking off the field all fired up it literally looked like nothing was wrong with him....then Brown friggin flops around on the ground like a fish out of water in pain and he could play? Wtf????

TigeRRUppeRRcut
01-13-2016, 02:19 PM
3 TE Sets ...

I think Harris is going to be vital to our success. Mostly for blocking but the occasional 8-12 yard pickup.

Wilson has been streaky all season, he absolutely needs to play the best game of the season. Hopefully his smaller stature will help him break loose in slick conditions

Iconic
01-13-2016, 02:19 PM
Fuck. Ware worries me the most. He's essential if Maclin can't go. Especially with the shit weather conditions.

Chiefshrink
01-13-2016, 02:22 PM

A lot of poker playing going on this week for sure between Andy and Bill.

ptlyon
01-13-2016, 02:23 PM
Maybe Ware saw the Brady video

Chiefshrink
01-13-2016, 02:24 PM
****. Ware worries me the most. He's essential if Maclin can't go. Especially with the shit weather conditions.

Don't buy any of this stuff until you see with your own eyes whether they become inactive or see their play on the field. Relax dude.

NJChiefsFan
01-13-2016, 03:57 PM
I feel the exact same way. The way Morse was walking off the field all fired up it literally looked like nothing was wrong with him....then Brown friggin flops around on the ground like a fish out of water in pain and he could play? Wtf????

If Maclin plays, people could say the same stuff about the Chiefs. Can't judge it by looks, especially concussions.

DrRyan
01-13-2016, 04:42 PM
Any link to the Patriots Wednesday injury report? Not finding it on nfl.com, patriots website or a google search.

Undertaker #59
01-13-2016, 07:53 PM
Any link to the Patriots Wednesday injury report? Not finding it on nfl.com, patriots website or a google search.
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (12-4)*

OUT

No Players Listed.*

DID NOT PARTICIPATE

G Tre' Jackson - Knee*

LIMITED PARTICIPATION

WR Danny Amendola - Knee
TE Scott Chandler - Knee
CB Justin Coleman - Concussion
DB Nate Ebner - Hand
WR Julian Edelman - Foot
LB Jonathan Freeny - Hand
TE Rob Gronkowski - Knee
LB Dont'a Hightower - Knee
DE Chandler Jones - Abdomen/Toe
DE Rob Ninkovich - Shin
OT Sebastian Vollmer - Ankle
OL LaAdrian Waddle - Shoulder

FULL PARTICIPATION

QB Tom Brady - Ankle
OL Josh Kline - Shoulder
WR Brandon LaFell - Foot
S Devin McCourty - Ankle
HC Bill Belichick - Left Eye

dtrain
01-13-2016, 08:00 PM
NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (12-4)*

OUT

No Players Listed.*

DID NOT PARTICIPATE

G Tre' Jackson - Knee*

LIMITED PARTICIPATION

WR Danny Amendola - Knee
TE Scott Chandler - Knee
CB Justin Coleman - Concussion
DB Nate Ebner - Hand
WR Julian Edelman - Foot
LB Jonathan Freeny - Hand
TE Rob Gronkowski - Knee
LB Dont'a Hightower - Knee
DE Chandler Jones - Abdomen/Toe
DE Rob Ninkovich - Shin
OT Sebastian Vollmer - Ankle
OL LaAdrian Waddle - Shoulder

FULL PARTICIPATION

QB Tom Brady - Ankle
OL Josh Kline - Shoulder
WR Brandon LaFell - Foot
S Devin McCourty - Ankle
HC Bill Belichick - Left Eye

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Psyko Tek
01-13-2016, 08:28 PM
New England injury report
everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

Mr. Laz
01-13-2016, 08:36 PM
Man, I thought Maclin would be a huge loss, but WTF is this with Ware? I sure hope it's gamesmanship in getting NE to prepare more for West. We NEED Ware. We have to kill that clock.

It's an ankle sprain.

They want to keep all the ankle sprain guys off their feet for as long as possible to give them a chance to heal as much as possible.

malachi47000
01-13-2016, 09:11 PM
don't know if this is q.

Herbie Teope
‏@HerbieTeope Herbie Teope Retweeted Dale Kinser
Spencer Ware is dealing with an ankle sprain. He's been in the locker room past two days, appears to move well.

InChiefsHeaven
01-13-2016, 10:15 PM
God. I just want Saturday to get here...yeeesh...

thabear04
01-14-2016, 01:07 AM

I seen that Brown gets hook up to IVs and have those needles in him.

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-14-2016, 08:54 AM
CRAP!

Comment () | Share: Tweet! Share on Facebook | Source: Patriots.com

Chiefs | Albert Wilson limited in practice

Wed, 13 Jan 2016 15:14:39 -0800

Kansas City Chiefs WR Albert Wilson (hamstring) was limited in practice Wednesday, Jan. 13.

Fantasy Tip: With Jeremy Maclin (ankle) fighting an uphill battle to play against the New England Patriots this weekend, Wilson ($3,600, 7.2% of cap) becomes much more attractive as a value pick on FantasyScore. However, he could find himself matched up against Malcolm Butler.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/team/21/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs#ixzz3xEMQfbvW

bsp4444
01-14-2016, 09:00 AM
New England injury report
everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

Boring conversation, anyway... (Star Wars reference?)

Chiefshrink
01-14-2016, 09:03 AM

Maybe Pac was right ?:hmmm:

Chiefshrink
01-14-2016, 09:08 AM
It's the playoffs, all hands on deck

Yep! And I assure you Reid,Tomlin and Cheat's hands are all on the table playing poker with the injuries right now as well.

BossChief
01-14-2016, 09:53 AM
Boring conversation, anyway... (Star Wars reference?)

LUKE, WERE GONNA HAVE COMPANY

FloridaMan88
01-14-2016, 10:36 AM
When did Ware injure his ankle... walking off the airplane?

This injury has seemingly come out of nowhere.

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan
01-14-2016, 10:50 AM
When did Ware injure his ankle... walking off the airplane?

This injury has seemingly come out of nowhere.

When he scored his touchdown. See the replays, he seems to come up a bit gimpy when he goes into the end zone. :cuss:

philfree
01-14-2016, 12:38 PM
Apparently both Maclin and Ware both practiced today. I didn't see anything on Morse or the Frenchman though.