PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Brady video

KINGPIN CHIEFS FAN
01-13-2016, 12:11 PM
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25447333/tom-brady-releases-playoff-hype-video-that-might-scare-chiefs-fans
Anybody scared yet?ROFL

The Franchise
01-13-2016, 12:16 PM
Fuck Tom Brady and that worthless, cheating organization.

Halfcan
01-13-2016, 12:35 PM
One of the most embarrassing losses of Brady's entire career came against Kansas City last season. In the 41-14 Patriots loss, Brady played so bad that someone asked Bill Belichick after the game if it might be time to bench Brady.

This will be his second most embarrassing loss after Saturday.

So the Pats are heavy favorites- 4 time SB champs, playing at home- and yet they release a video comparing themselves to ****ing Rudy? ROFL

Way to try and play the underdog card Pats. I think they know an ass kicking is coming soon.

kcjayhawks5
01-13-2016, 12:44 PM
I'm so fucking scared right now...

BossChief
01-13-2016, 12:45 PM
Where's Alex Smiths video littered with Royals moments and is kicking NEs ass last year on MNF?

listopencil
01-13-2016, 01:12 PM
Tom Brady talks a lot of shit on FaceBook. It's fun to troll him.

L.A. Chieffan
01-13-2016, 01:27 PM
All Boston sports teams can suck a big fat Puritan cock

Simply Red
01-13-2016, 01:36 PM
the need to release a 'rally video' should tell you exactly who's truly concerned here. Don't get it twisted.

Chiefshrink
01-13-2016, 01:43 PM
the need to release a 'rally video' should tell you exactly who's truly concerned here. Don't get it twisted.

BINGO !!! We have the true horsepower in the trenches on both sides of the ball to win this thing and Bellichek and Brady know it. Chandler is so scared he OD'd and when Bill told Tom, "I think we will play by the rules this year" Tom clocked him giving him a black eye.:D

L.A. Chieffan
01-13-2016, 01:45 PM

Where did you get that overnight bag?

Marcellus
01-13-2016, 01:48 PM
Tom Brady talks a lot of shit on FaceBook. It's fun to troll him.

I don't know that's it's actually possible to troll Tom Brady. I mean really.

Chiefs316
01-13-2016, 01:52 PM
Nothing scary about that video. I don't need to read more Brady fluff, plenty of that on sports talk radio.

ChiefAshhole1056
01-13-2016, 01:59 PM
Well that was weak

Oregon chief
01-13-2016, 02:01 PM
Patriots reporters are looking past the Chiefs big time. A buddy of mine is a sideline reporter for the pats and listening to his podcast they think the Chiefs are laughable as an opponent. The way they talk about what we can and can't do, it's as if they have not watched one Chiefs game all year.

Kiimo
01-13-2016, 02:04 PM
You guys Paul Pierce is gonna destroy us.

kepp
01-13-2016, 02:05 PM
I'm actually posting from inside my locked closet I'm so scared.

Chiefshrink
01-13-2016, 02:09 PM
Patriots reporters are looking past the Chiefs big time. A buddy of mine is a sideline reporter for the pats and listening to his podcast they think the Chiefs are laughable as an opponent. The way they talk about what we can and can't do, it's as if they have not watched one Chiefs game all year.

Reporters NOT Brady or the players I assure you and Bellichek will make sure they are not looking past us. Quite frankly, underneath it all I think Bellichek is worried as he should be. :hmmm:

Oregon chief
01-13-2016, 02:27 PM
Reporters NOT Brady or the players I assure you and Bellichek will make sure they are not looking past us. Quite frankly, underneath it all I think Bellichek is worried as he should be. :hmmm:

I would have to think so. I guess Boston people are just condescending ***holes

TigeRRUppeRRcut
01-13-2016, 02:32 PM
The common denominator in what has stopped Brady in the playoffs the last decade?
Elite defense. I know people are fretting over our line and Maclin's status but the reason Reid has never overcome BB is cause he didn't have a defense like the one he has right now during his time in Philly.

37 year old tom on a high ankle sprain in piss conditions? He isn't scrambling worth ****. Watch him go fetal and add to one of his highest total sack seasons of his career. The only way he can be effective is getting the ball out early thus Edelman is our priority this game. Berry should be following Gronk all game long

listopencil
01-13-2016, 02:39 PM
I don't know that's it's actually possible to troll Tom Brady. I mean really.

Well you could make him go cry on the shoulder of his supermodel wife while sitting on his couch in the living room of his multi-million dollar mansion that holds the trophy case for his several Super Bowl rings as his financial advisors discuss how best to utilize his massive fortune. But...yeah.

Halfcan
01-13-2016, 02:43 PM
http://www.foxsports.com/buzzer/story/bill-belichick-boxing-gloves-black-eye-new-england-patriots-011316

Weird shit going on in New England, lame video's, black eyes and drug overdoses.

Radar Chief
01-13-2016, 02:44 PM
Well you could make him go cry on the shoulder of his supermodel wife while sitting on his couch in the living room of his multi-million dollar mansion that holds the trophy case for his several Super Bowl rings as his financial advisors discuss how best to utilize his massive fortune. But...yeah.

But yea, Tom. You, like, SUCK! Or something.

Toby Waller
01-13-2016, 03:28 PM
both - put these up top

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CqDKvc2YHW0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/G_ScJC-iDtc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Halfcan
01-13-2016, 04:36 PM
Ghey ^^^^^