PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Patriots fans are starting to take shots

Chromatic
01-15-2016, 01:45 PM
I'm scared now

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/vAZJtaCAPfU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

notorious
01-15-2016, 01:46 PM
They can take a shot in the ass.

MotherfuckerJones
01-15-2016, 01:46 PM
Give them a shot of HIV anti-freeze

TimBone
01-15-2016, 01:48 PM
Wtf did I just watch?

That has to be Asterix.

The Franchise
01-15-2016, 01:48 PM
I hope Houston breaks Brady's knees.

listopencil
01-15-2016, 01:50 PM
God damn it. After that I almost want KC to win. That was fucking horrible.

RINGLEADER
01-15-2016, 01:50 PM
If KC continues to do what it has done in the past 11 games it won't matter what the Patriots do...

PizzaDoughz
01-15-2016, 01:54 PM
If KC continues to do what it has done in the past 11 games it won't matter what the Patriots do...

KC is the more talented team, they're hot and with what we've seen of the Patriots in their last few games, they're not last years playoff team or even close.

I can't wait to see it:drool:

Direckshun
01-15-2016, 01:56 PM
I hope Houston breaks Brady's knees.

Careful.

Last time we did that, we got Cassel for four years.

The Franchise
01-15-2016, 01:57 PM
Careful.

Not with this front office. It's time to pay them back for those horrible years.

fan4ever
01-15-2016, 01:58 PM
God damn it. After that I almost want KC to win. That was ****ing horrible.

You'd rather face New England (assuming you win)?

KChiefs1
01-15-2016, 02:02 PM
Where's Bernard Pollard when you need him!?!?!?!?!

displacedinMN
01-15-2016, 02:11 PM
Careful.

My first thought. :cuss:

Fish
01-15-2016, 02:12 PM
That guy has tasted dick.

rico
01-15-2016, 02:16 PM
Let's put the kibosh on these pricks.

listopencil
01-15-2016, 02:17 PM
You'd rather face New England (assuming you win)?

New England has a lot of issues and KC is playing very good, solid football in all three phases. KC looks like the most balanced team in the AFC right now. So, unless NE is completely healthy (I doubt it but you never know), I'd rather play them.

Baby Lee
01-15-2016, 02:18 PM
That guy has tasted dick.

That guy has tasted Santorum.

Prison Bitch
01-15-2016, 02:19 PM
Astorix accuses everyone here of obsessing with his team. Because, just because. In his world, he's the center of the universe.

listopencil
01-15-2016, 02:22 PM
Tom Brady is the big X factor. He's fucking Playoff Jesus and he's capable of pulling miracles out of his ass. He really does elevate the play of those around him and he never gives up. The guy is dangerous to play against. I don't know if he has enough weapons and enough of an O-Line to make it work though.

PatriotReign
01-15-2016, 02:33 PM
KC is the more talented team, they're hot and with what we've seen of the Patriots in their last few games, they're not last years playoff team or even close.

I can't wait to see it:drool:

KC is not the more talented team.

Belichick
Brady
Gronk
Gostowski

Are the best in the NFL and HOFers.

Derrick Johnson might be a HOFer and that's it.

WhitiE
01-15-2016, 02:37 PM

Belichick
Brady
Gronk
Gostowski

Wtf

PatriotReign
01-15-2016, 02:40 PM
Wtf

Its true.

KC probably has the better NT in Poe

Graystoke
01-15-2016, 02:42 PM
Its true.

KC is the better team

FYP

MMXcalibur
01-15-2016, 02:43 PM
I have a small dick and am only one out of several million insufferable fans that follow the Patriots.

They have small dicks too. I've seen them.

All of them.

Can we stick to talking about the game, please?

PatriotReign
01-15-2016, 02:46 PM
FYP

GFY

Saccopoo
01-15-2016, 02:47 PM
First lines out of the tool's mouth were incorrect...

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/744/004/Picture-775_original.png?1362003408

PatriotReign
01-15-2016, 02:47 PM
Can we stick to talking about the game, please?

Missy B's is calling you Sugar.

Bwana
01-15-2016, 02:48 PM
WTF was that? Sounds like the hippy has been drinking the blue toilet water again.

jerryforeverrice80
01-15-2016, 02:48 PM
im sorry guys but that was kinda funny.

chiefs 27-pats 24

Saccopoo
01-15-2016, 02:49 PM

Belichick - Dirty fucking cheater who was a .500 level coach before Brady
Brady - Also a fucking cheater. Who's got a high ankle sprain.
Gronk - Back and knee are doing how?
Gostowski - He's a kicker.

Enjoy the loss on Saturday douche.

Cheater5
01-15-2016, 02:53 PM

Belichick
Brady
Gronk
Gostowski

You really are a funny guy

MTG#10
01-15-2016, 02:54 PM
I'd be embarrassed if I were a pats fan

Mav
01-15-2016, 02:59 PM

Belichick

Brady

Gronk

Gostowski

So your entire team is a qb, Te and kicker?

You do not have a better oline, dline, corners safeties, running backs nor wide receivers yet because you have a better qb and tight end you have the better team?

That's the craziest rational I've heard in a while.

And if Gostkowski is a hall of famer, so is colquitt. Drugs are bad.

Halfcan
01-15-2016, 03:02 PM
I'd be embarrassed if I were a pats fan

Yeah he really burned us. :rolleyes:

So that is 2 rah rah videos for the Pats this week. I think they realize their run is about over over.

Halfcan
01-15-2016, 03:04 PM

Belichickowski
Bradykowski
Gronkowski
Gostowski

Fans of the last Super Bowl winner, are so insecure with this game, they have to put out videos and talk shit. Pathetic. ROFL

L.A. Chieffan
01-15-2016, 03:06 PM
I would bring in Bernard Pollard and just have him walk around on the field before the game

KC native
01-15-2016, 03:16 PM
That was fucking awful. FUCK YOU OP FOR MAKING ME WATCH THAT AWFUL SHIT!

ModSocks
01-15-2016, 03:19 PM

Belichick
Brady
Gronk
Gostowski

Holy fucking homo, it's the boston queer.

Marcellus
01-15-2016, 03:20 PM
Holy shit Clay has put some weight back on.

Rain Man
01-15-2016, 03:24 PM
The Chiefs are clearly the more talented team. The Patriots are just a bunch cheaters and their lawyers. After this game, Tom Brady will be begging to serve that suspension and Gronkowski and Chandler Jones will be surrendering themselves at the local police station.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
01-15-2016, 03:26 PM
When they lose that are going to brag they cheated their way to the most championships in history. Boston sports is filth.

FloridaMan88
01-15-2016, 03:29 PM
Who is Fat Scott rooting for this game.

chinaski
01-15-2016, 03:33 PM
EFF That.

Insulting the team is one thing, but they insulted Alex Smith's FRIGGEN WIFE. That's is some low down shit right there.

This is WAR NOW.

BTW, I think she is a good looking gal.

http://playerwags.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/alex-smith-wife-elizabeth-smith-pics.jpg

srvy
01-15-2016, 03:43 PM
Someone is into the synthetic jib early.

PatriotReign
01-15-2016, 03:56 PM
So your entire team is a qb, Te and kicker?

You do not have a better oline, dline, corners safeties, running backs nor wide receivers yet because you have a better qb and tight end you have the better team?

That's the craziest rational I've heard in a while.

And if Gostkowski is a hall of famer, so is colquitt. Drugs are bad.

Yeah, crack is bad. The KC punter is a HOFer. Too funny.

The NE defense is so underrated. The LBs are equal if not better than KCs. Watch Jamie Collins tomorrow. Ninkovich is as good as Vrabel was. The CBs are equal. Butler is as good as Smith. Safety Mcourty is a probowler. Chung is a gamer. Poe is better than rookie Malcom Brown. BFD

None of the KC Rbs are dominating. The only WR to stop is Maclin.

KC is not the better team. They are not the Royals.

PatriotReign
01-15-2016, 03:57 PM
Holy ****ing homo, it's the boston queer.

Put your penis crack pipe away.

Save some for tomorrow.

The Franchise
01-15-2016, 03:57 PM

The NE defense is so underrated. The LBs are equal if not better than KCs. Watch Jamie Collins tomorrow. Ninkovich is as good as Vrabel was. The CBs are equal. Butler is as good as Smith. Safety Mcourty is a probowler. Chung is a gamer. Poe is better than rookie Malcom Brown. BFD

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/64370240.jpg

PatriotReign
01-15-2016, 03:59 PM
Enjoy the loss on Saturday douche.

You had a nice season.

Pitchers and Catchers report soon and GFY.

kcpasco
01-15-2016, 04:00 PM
I think we found the KnowMo of Patriot fans.

kcpasco
01-15-2016, 04:02 PM
The Patriots might win this game because they are a good team but that roster is not overwhelmingly more talented then the Chiefs.

Saccopoo
01-15-2016, 04:03 PM

http://media0.giphy.com/media/qVgujPvGCVZyU/giphy.gif

BigMeatballDave
01-15-2016, 04:12 PM

KC is not the better team. They are not the Royals.We look forward to your vanishing act if the Chiefs win tomorrow.

wazu
01-15-2016, 04:18 PM
He called our BBQ gritty? NOW ITS PERSONAL.

ModSocks
01-15-2016, 04:18 PM

Put your penis crack pipe away.

Save some for tomorrow.

So not only are you gay, but you're also stupid. If your goal in life is to be a bareback power bottom for the Patriots football team then you're wasting your time here on a Chiefs forum.

There's cocks all over Boston. If you start at the bottom you might be able to suck your way to some Gronk dick. Good luck, champ.

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-15-2016, 04:45 PM
Tom Brady is the big X factor. He's fucking Playoff Jesus and he's capable of pulling miracles out of his ass. He really does elevate the play of those around him and he never gives up. The guy is dangerous to play against. I don't know if he has enough weapons and enough of an O-Line to make it work though.

He will probably be crippled by half time. I'm thinking Howard nails him.

stevieray
01-15-2016, 04:51 PM

I can smell your fear.

Kiimo
01-15-2016, 04:56 PM
There's nothing wrong with being gay.

Wish I could say the same for being a Masshole.

Coochie liquor
01-15-2016, 05:05 PM

Belichick
Brady
Gronk
Gostowski

I got some news for you. Eric Berry, Dj, Hali, Houston, S Smith, Peters, Poe, Bailey, and the rest of our defense.... They're gonna fuck your mom. And not the short dick your dads been giving her. They're literally gonna FFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKK your mom like she's been needing for a long time. Then when you the the carnage is over and you can uncover your eyes.... Alex Smith, Kelce, Ware, West, Maclin, Fisher, and Harris are gonna devour your children. It's gonna be pretty atrocious (kinda like your breath but worse) don't worry, you've won your rings. But your team is about to meet up with a team on a mission.
Yeah I know you realize the Gaytriots backed in to the playoffs, well this Chiefs team is gonna back your ass up and break off deep in it. Enjoy today cuz tomorrow you're gonna be crying worse than when your mamma quit breastfeeding you at age 15. Now go get your fuckin shine box, turd!!

TLO
01-15-2016, 05:08 PM
I got some news for you. Eric Berry, Dj, Hali, Houston, S Smith, Peters, Poe, Bailey, and the rest of our defense.... They're gonna **** your mom. And not the short dick your dads been giving her. They're literally gonna FFFFFUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKK your mom like she's been needing for a long time. Then when you the the carnage is over and you can uncover your eyes.... Alex Smith, Kelce, Ware, West, Maclin, Fisher, and Harris are gonna devour your children. It's gonna be pretty atrocious (kinda like your breath but worse) don't worry, you've won your rings. But your team is about to meet up with a team on a mission.
Yeah I know you realize the Gaytriots backed in to the playoffs, well this Chiefs team is gonna back your ass up and break off deep in it. Enjoy today cuz tomorrow you're gonna be crying worse than when your mamma quit breastfeeding you at age 15. Now go get your ****in shine box, turd!!

How high are you?

Mav
01-15-2016, 05:10 PM

If your assumption that Gostkowski is a hall of famer, then why couldn't Dustin Colquitt be a hall of famer? And just because you don't know who he is , doesn't make him not good.

I never even mentioned the LBs. why? Because there is nothing to compare. Your assumption that ninkovic, is some how anywhere near the level of Derrick Johnson and that Jamie Collins is better than Justin Houston is Laughable. And I didn't even mention Tamba Hali.

You're assumption that somehow Gavin McCourty makes the safeties better when the Chiefs Have Eric Berry, Abdullah, Ron Parker, and Tyvon Branch is hilariously laughable.

And corners. You serious? Hear this good. Behind Denver, KC has bar none the best set of corners period.

You do have the better qb, and for longevity sake Gronk is superior to Kelce, but your lack of knowledge on Spencer Ware (who you will know and hate come Saturday night) and west doesn't mean you get to dismiss it.

But it's cute.

Coochie liquor
01-15-2016, 05:11 PM
How high are you?

Puffed on some Platinum Kush less than 20 min ago, so I'm good bro. Thanks for the follow up.

Pasta Little Brioni
01-15-2016, 05:14 PM
You know they will cheat some way just so Asterix can dick ride them again night and day

PizzaDoughz
01-15-2016, 05:22 PM
You know they will cheat some way just so Asterix can dick ride them again night and day

Given the constant rate at which the Cheatriots find ways to cheat, their fans must be used to it by now.

TLO
01-15-2016, 05:23 PM
Puffed on some Platinum Kush less than 20 min ago, so I'm good bro. Thanks for the follow up.

:clap: :clap:

I've got a little something in store for tonight. Looking forward to it. PBJ

Coochie liquor
01-15-2016, 05:36 PM
:clap: :clap:

I've got a little something in store for tonight. Looking forward to it. PBJ

Puff puff pass smoke....

Kman34
01-15-2016, 06:18 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xT9pygVQwgk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

jspchief
01-15-2016, 06:32 PM
https://youtu.be/tzQVmZDXS4w

kcxiv
01-15-2016, 06:39 PM
God damn it. After that I almost want KC to win. That was ****ing horrible.

I want the Broncos and the Chiefs to win. I would love nothing more then to play Denver for a chance at the Superbowl. I wanted Denver this week, but that didn't happen. Bungholes fucked that all up.

The Franchise
01-15-2016, 06:41 PM
I want the Broncos and the Chiefs to win. I would love nothing more then to play Denver for a chance at the Superbowl. I wanted Denver this week, but that didn't happen. Bungholes fucked that all up.

This.

I want to knock off the Pats and the Broncos on our way to the Superbowl.

Eureka
01-15-2016, 06:53 PM
Bela-check and Brady and going to eat the Chiefs lunch. Just be happy KC won 1 playoff game.

MotherfuckerJones
01-15-2016, 06:54 PM
Bela-check and Brady and going to eat the Chiefs lunch. Just be happy KC won 1 playoff game.

Enjoying your 7-9 season again bitch. Get back on yo couch son

Get ready for your San Antonio Raiders

KCrockaholic
01-15-2016, 07:27 PM
A fatass singing about how our coach is a fatass. Wonderfully done...

PunkinDrublic
01-15-2016, 08:12 PM
Wow Patriot fans haven't been this cocky since they were Cowboy fans.

ReynardMuldrake
01-15-2016, 08:30 PM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/laughter.gif

RealSNR
01-15-2016, 08:34 PM

Patriot Way: Deflated footballs. Inflated egos. And an organization full of lunkheads who would find a way to get fired from fucking McDonald's if the restaurant weren't managed by Bill fucking Belichick.

threebag
01-15-2016, 08:55 PM
Fuck me i gave him a view. I wish shit like this stayed away. Fml