PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs made history this year...They will WIN the AFC West next year

Trivers
01-16-2016, 07:21 PM
FIRST time in history of NFL to win playoff game after starting 1-5 by losing 5 in a row.

Manning is done.

A new BIG DOG will rule the division next year.

Time to heal and reload. Can't wait.

listopencil
01-16-2016, 07:25 PM
It's certainly possible but the Raiders are up-and-comers as well. The Broncos will have the cap space to keep their D together, and their O-Line will improve either with players returning from injury or FA acquisitions. The Chargers will probably suck ass again so I think it will be a three team battle for the division. The Broncos have won it five times in a row and they can't keep that shit up forever.

DenverChief
01-16-2016, 07:26 PM
It's certainly possible but the Raiders are up-and-comers as well. The Broncos will have the cap space to keep their D together, and their O-Line will improve either with players returning from injury or FA acquisitions. The Chargers will probably suck ass again so I think it will be a three team battle for the division. The Broncos have won it five times in a row and they can't keep that shit up forever.

But what will the Donkeys ever do without 5 head?

listopencil
01-16-2016, 07:27 PM
But what will the Donkeys ever do without 5 head?

Hopefully run the ball and play great Defense.

kcpasco
01-16-2016, 07:29 PM
The Raiders can eat a bag of dicks, they are gonna suck next year.

listopencil
01-16-2016, 07:33 PM
The Raiders can eat a bag of dicks, they are gonna suck next year..

The Raiders have a QB, RB and #1WR that form the core of a very good Offense. They also have decent players on Defense. I'm hoping Jack Del Rio can fuck that up for them.

Red Dawg
01-16-2016, 07:41 PM
The only shot we have at a SB is the one seed. We would need it and we can't play the Pats either.

jimidollar
01-16-2016, 07:44 PM
Brady has to retire some time.

Gravedigger
01-16-2016, 07:45 PM
The smart money would not be the Chiefs. Kudos for still fighting the good fight and having hope.

Jiu Jitsu Jon
01-17-2016, 08:08 AM

The Raiders have a QB, RB and #1WR that form the core of a very good Offense. They also have decent players on Defense. I'm hoping Jack Del Rio can **** that up for them.

Del Rio is part of the reason the team more than doubled the number of wins vs. last year.

milkman
01-17-2016, 08:51 AM
Del Rio is part of the reason the team more than doubled the number of wins vs. last year.

Marty was a big reason that the Chiefs doubled their wins in '89 from their previous season.

Hog's Gone Fishin
01-17-2016, 08:56 AM
The only shot we have at a SB is the one seed. We would need it and we can't play the Pats either.

Wrong. You people need to step back and see that game for what it was. One fumble and one missed pick 6 from Sean smith. Chiefs were that close.

notorious
01-17-2016, 09:15 AM
Yeah, this team doesn't need the 1 seed to go to the Superbowl.

They need to execute better and make plays that literally fall into their hands.

banyon
01-17-2016, 09:24 AM
I am good with some optimism. The Patriots at home have hardly ever lost in the playoffs and we gave them a game with many of our best players hobbled.

If Maclin is in, Hali and Houston were at Full strength...Charles, and maybe another draft pick or FA acquisition, maybe we can win that game next year.

Nothing to be ashamed of here. If we had pissed down our leg at Houston, then that would have been the norm in the Peterson/Pioli era.

OctoberFart
01-17-2016, 09:29 AM
You guys say this every year. Oakland is improved. San Diego was competitive in a lot of their games this year and will get a break at some point with injuries. Denver will have the giraffe under center. It's wide open in the AFCW.

Jiu Jitsu Jon
01-17-2016, 09:34 AM
Marty was a big reason that the Chiefs doubled their wins in '89 from their previous season.

Oh, OK.