PDA

View Full Version : Football No TDs to a WR

JENKINSWINS
01-24-2016, 06:16 PM
176 yards passing, no TDs to a WR, and defense won a trip to the Super Bowl. Who would've thunk?

TLO
01-24-2016, 06:18 PM
CHEFUS

Rain Man
01-24-2016, 06:18 PM
The only difference is that Manning screen-tests better among 18-34 year-old doofuses.

Jim Lahey
01-24-2016, 06:19 PM
Who is Jenkins and what does he "win"?

tecumseh
01-24-2016, 06:21 PM
Win the game decisively or the Refs will choose their own victor.

tecumseh
01-24-2016, 06:22 PM
No adjustments for Von Miller?? Belicheck went comatose.

tecumseh
01-24-2016, 06:23 PM
Kinda like " We wanted to score with no time left on the clock." Brilliant.

Red Dawg
01-24-2016, 06:43 PM
Bill was horrible. Could have take an FG and didn't. Gronk TD would have won the game. He blew it.

Red Dawg
01-24-2016, 06:44 PM
Hell he could have kicked 3 of them. Manning did everything possible to lose it by not getting first downs.

SAUTO
01-24-2016, 06:44 PM
You guys like the op are fucking horrible

ChiefsCountry
01-24-2016, 06:45 PM
Alex Smith 49er nut hugger thread shocking.

JENKINSWINS
01-24-2016, 07:47 PM
Alex Smith 49er nut hugger thread shocking.

I just stated some facts about what it took for the Broncos to get to the Super Bowl. Like it or not they are facts.

Bowser
01-24-2016, 07:48 PM
I just stated some facts about what it took for the Broncos to get to the Super Bowl. Like it or not they are facts.

Yes, we all realize their defense got them to the Super Bowl

Chiefshrink
01-24-2016, 10:41 PM
No adjustments for Von Miller?? Belicheck went comatose.

No he went Sutton.:D

Hammock Parties
01-24-2016, 11:02 PM
While I see your point, the goal isn't to be like Denver, who is about to get smashed again.

The goal is to be like Carolina.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
01-24-2016, 11:17 PM
Yes, we all realize their defense got them to the Super Bowl

After all your denial that we need an elite QB to get there. History again, repeats itself.

Defense = championships

Red Dawg
01-25-2016, 06:02 AM
Manning is the worst QB to make the bowl maybe ever. He has played so bad it's crazy that they made it.

rabblerouser
01-25-2016, 07:56 AM
The only difference is that Manning screen-tests better among 18-34 year-old doofuses.

This.

Win the game decisively or the Refs will choose their own victor.

And this.

JENKINSWINS
01-25-2016, 12:26 PM
After all your denial that we need an elite QB to get there. History again, repeats itself.

Defense = championships

This! It's hilarious how all these fools claimed that it takes a QB willing to take shots downfield to win it all. Look at Carson Palmer that shit didn't work out so well for him. Carolina won with defense, running, and short passes.

JENKINSWINS
01-25-2016, 12:28 PM
Manning is the worst QB to make the bowl maybe ever. He has played so bad it's crazy that they made it.

What was his 3rd down conversion % in the 2nd half? It had to be near 0.

Saul Good
01-25-2016, 12:32 PM
I can't believe that nobody is talking about how moving the extra point back decided the AFCCG. The NFL is a joke.

ChiefsCountry
01-25-2016, 12:34 PM
This! It's hilarious how all these fools claimed that it takes a QB willing to take shots downfield to win it all. Look at Carson Palmer that shit didn't work out so well for him. Carolina won with defense, running, and short passes.

I guess Cam putting 335 up in the air while averaging 12 yards a pass had nothing to do with it. None. It was all his defense.

JENKINSWINS
01-25-2016, 12:37 PM
I can't believe that nobody is talking about how moving the extra point back decided the AFCCG. The NFL is a joke.

You're joking right? The Patriots decided not to kick a FG with plenty of time left and went for it on 4th down, they also failed on a 2 point conversion.

Bowser
01-25-2016, 12:37 PM

Defense = championships

Cam Newton went 19-28 for 336 yards, 2 TD 1 INT, with 2 TD's rushing and 47 yards rushing to boot.

You goddamned imbeciles.

TEX
01-25-2016, 12:38 PM
176 yards passing, no TDs to a WR, and defense won a trip to the Super Bowl. Who would've thunk?

Also gotta factor in Billicheat making a few brutal bone head coaching decisions, and the Pats missing a PAT, in that game...but I get your take regardless.

JENKINSWINS
01-25-2016, 12:40 PM
I guess Cam putting 335 up in the air while averaging 12 yards a pass had nothing to do with it. None. It was all his defense.

Most of those yards were YAC and the defense gave them the opportunities. Not saying Cam had no impact in the game but the defense's impact had more weight.

The Franchise
01-25-2016, 12:43 PM
Most of those yards were YAC and the defense gave them the opportunities. Not saying Cam had no impact in the game but the defense's impact had more weight.

And Smith's aren't?

vailpass
01-25-2016, 12:43 PM

ROFL the Smiff ball washers that have infected this place are pathetically hilarious...

Bowser
01-25-2016, 12:47 PM
And Smith's aren't?It's almost like Vermeil logic, only in reverse -

"Yeah, well, their running back hurt us today, but his average was greatly inflated with those two touchdown runs of 71 and 86 yards. Other than that, we pretty much held him in check all day!"

ROFL the Smiff ball washers that have infected this place are pathetically hilarious...It's like a scourge up this place. I'm not one of those guys that thinks Alex is the problem (he actually looked improved this year with Maclin), but this shit is ridiculous.

JENKINSWINS
01-25-2016, 12:51 PM
And Smith's aren't?

Who's talking about Smith? I'm talking about what teams did to make it to the Super Bowl this weekend. The only reason I could see you brining up Smith is because KC didn't have the defense it took to make it but had a QB that could.

Mr. Plow
01-25-2016, 01:00 PM
Who's talking about Smith? I'm talking about what teams did to make it to the Super Bowl this weekend. The only reason I could see you brining up Smith is because KC didn't have the defense it took to make it but had a QB that could.

You are a fucking idiot.

Saccopoo
01-25-2016, 01:01 PM

I can't believe that nobody is talking about Belichick not taking the field goals in the fourth quarter instead of going for a first on fourth down three specific times decided the AFCCG.

I thought that this guy was supposed to be a fucking genius. That was some of the dumbest shit I've ever seen.

vailpass
01-25-2016, 01:04 PM
It's almost like Vermeil logic, only in reverse -

"Yeah, well, their running back hurt us today, but his average was greatly inflated with those two touchdown runs of 71 and 86 yards. Other than that, we pretty much held him in check all day!"

It's like a scourge up this place. I'm not one of those guys that thinks Alex is the problem (he actually looked improved this year with Maclin), but this shit is ridiculous.

Look, I know I'm a rival visitor here. I don't pretend to hold the same status as a Chiefs fan on your own board.
But these pukes on here posing as chiefs fans because alex came to KC are ridiculous. They have no team allegiance but glom on like they do just to push their butt crush.

Bowser
01-25-2016, 01:05 PM
I can't believe that nobody is talking about Belichick not taking the field goals in the fourth quarter instead of going for a first on fourth down three specific times decided the AFCCG.

I thought that this guy was supposed to be a fucking genius. That was some of the dumbest shit I've ever seen.

Truth. Even Andy Reid thought that was piss poor game management.

JENKINSWINS
01-25-2016, 01:08 PM
You are a ****ing idiot.

I guess you're one of the idiots that got on him for no TDs to a WR. Don't be mad because you're the idiot now that Denver has proven you wrong. ROFL :shake:

The Franchise
01-25-2016, 01:09 PM
I guess you're one of the idiots that got on him for no TDs to a WR. Don't be mad because you're the idiot now that Denver has proven you wrong. ROFL :shake:

There's a difference between one game and an entire fucking season. Get back to me when Manning doesn't throw a TD to a WR for the entire season and makes it to the SB.

Ming the Merciless
01-25-2016, 01:10 PM
Theres a chance??? YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

JENKINSWINS
01-25-2016, 01:11 PM
There's a difference between one game and an entire ****ing season. Get back to me when Manning doesn't throw a TD to a WR for the entire season and makes it to the SB.

Get back to me when another QB goes to the Super Bowl with this kind of season.

TDS
INT
YDS
RTG

http://www.nfl.com/player/peytonmanning/2501863/profile

Ming the Merciless
01-25-2016, 01:13 PM
Get back to me when another QB goes to the Super Bowl with this kind of season.

TDS
INT
YDS
RTG

http://www.nfl.com/player/peytonmanning/2501863/profile

OH SHIT

I guess if he can do it with those stats , we have a chance!!!!

OMG

thank you sir for giving me hope

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zMRrNY0pxfM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

New World Order
Why do you Alex supporters act like building a defense of Denver's caliber is something you can just do easily?

You can't.

vailpass
Which qb had those stats for an entire season?

JENKINSWINS
01-25-2016, 01:14 PM
OH SHIT

I guess if he can do it with those stats , we have a chance!!!!

OMG

thank you sir for giving me hope

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zMRrNY0pxfM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You must not understand then. There is hope only if you have a better defense idiot.

JENKINSWINS
01-25-2016, 01:15 PM
Why do you Alex supporters act like building a defense of Denver's caliber is something you can just do easily?

You can't.

Nobody is saying it's easy, the only thing easy to see is that Defense won the games this weekend.

Ming the Merciless
01-25-2016, 01:16 PM
You must not understand then. There is hope only if you have a better defense idiot.

IMO our defense was fine this season...

Against the pats we had no pass rush, but mainly they tore up our blitzes and tom brady was super human at getting the ball out lightning fast...also he was like 68% accuracy

prior to that game our defense is what won us most of those 11 games

JENKINSWINS
01-25-2016, 01:17 PM
Which qb had those stats for an entire season?

There's a link idiot.

Bowser
01-25-2016, 01:18 PM
Nobody is saying it's easy, the only thing easy to see is that Defense won the games this weekend.

That vaunted Denver D would have lost if Belichick didn't do his best Rich Kotite impression and take the field goals when he had the chance instead of going for it on fourth down all those times in the fourth quarter.

JENKINSWINS
01-25-2016, 01:19 PM
IMO our defense was fine this season...

Against the pats we had no pass rush, but mainly they tore up our blitzes and tom brady was super human at getting the ball out lightning fast...also he was like 68% accuracy

prior to that game our defense is what won us most of those 11 games

Just like Denver right? Manning was horrible all season, I would say Alex helped out a lot more than what you give him credit for.

vailpass
01-25-2016, 01:19 PM
There's a link idiot.

You poor bastard...don't even know what GP means

Ming the Merciless
01-25-2016, 01:20 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ieGOp3w_84s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

JENKINSWINS
01-25-2016, 01:21 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ieGOp3w_84s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Perfect. Just like I thought, no real comeback for something you know is true.

New World Order
01-25-2016, 01:21 PM

In most super bowl runs quarterbacks have to win shoot out type games. Alex is obviously incapable of this.

Ming the Merciless
01-25-2016, 01:23 PM
Perfect. Just like I thought, no real comeback for something you know is true.

what 'is true' ?

I can't even really tell what your point is, to be honest.

So in one sentence what 'is true' that I have no comeback for?

JENKINSWINS
01-25-2016, 01:27 PM
what 'is true' ?

I can't even really tell what your point is, to be honest.

So in one sentence what 'is true' that I have no comeback for?

That Alex had more to do with winning games that Peyton did. It was pretty evident when Denver beat KC earlier in the season. Peyton didn't do shit and his defense won that game on Jamal Charles fumble.

Fish
01-25-2016, 01:29 PM
That Alex had more to do with winning games that Peyton did. It was pretty evident when Denver beat KC earlier in the season. Peyton didn't do shit and his defense won that game on Jamal Charles fumble.

ROFL JFC................

New World Order
01-25-2016, 01:29 PM

So you're saying Alex doesn't have that much to do with KC's wins.

Agreed.

Ming the Merciless
01-25-2016, 01:33 PM

OK well that wasn't how you framed it initially.

Your first few posts read like this: "Peyton sucked this season and is going to the superbowl, so we can too!"

Peyton started 9 games and had some nagging injuries...but if I had to pick a guy to be my QB and I had to choose just one, even this season, for one more game (the superbowl) I would pick peyton manning.

Who would you pick?

Mile High Mania
01-25-2016, 02:18 PM

The guy threw for 256 yards, 3 TDs and 1 INT in that game... accounts for something, no? Ties it up at the end and Reid should have taken a knee, gone to OT.

Sorter
01-25-2016, 03:55 PM

Why didn't the Chiefs win the Super Bowl last year?

TEX
01-25-2016, 04:37 PM

I thought that this guy was supposed to be a ****ing genius. That was some of the dumbest shit I've ever seen.

Yep. I mentioned it earlier in the thread... Inexcusable for not kicking with 6+ minutes left and then not to do it again is a huge part of why you end up losing.

Deal is, he's looked pretty stupid making similar decisions in a few other games this season too.

Mile High Mania
01-25-2016, 04:41 PM
Yep. I mentioned it earlier in the thread... Inexcusable for not kicking with 6+ minutes left and then not to do it again is a huge part of why you end up losing.

Deal is, he's looked pretty stupid making similar decisions in a few other games this season too.

Hindsight is always 20/20. If Denver were in a similar spot, I would have been fine with them going for it there, considering how the game had been going.

jettio
01-25-2016, 05:04 PM

I believe that Bill Belichick came up with the idea all by himself.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/03/19/patriots-propose-making-extra-points-harder/

Chiefnj2
01-25-2016, 05:46 PM

Manning hit his TE for TDs early in the game. Somebody else overthrew Kelce.

Mr. Plow
01-25-2016, 06:18 PM

You've done a lot of drugs in your life, haven't you?

BigCatDaddy
01-25-2016, 07:20 PM

Its was Grossmanesque.