PDA

View Full Version : News shootings and stabbing at Denver

SAUTO
01-30-2016, 03:19 PM
Breaking news. At the coliseum

TimBone
01-30-2016, 03:20 PM
Von Miller hasn't already left for Santa Clara? Interesting. I figured he'd already be gone.

SAUTO
01-30-2016, 03:22 PM
Von Miller hasn't already left for Santa Clara? Interesting. I figured he'd already be gone.

I heard mannings wife was with him

New World Order
01-30-2016, 03:22 PM
Ugh

Donger
01-30-2016, 03:23 PM
DENVER - Multiple people have been shot and one has been stabbed at the National Western Stock Show early Saturday afternoon, according to an official with the Denver Police Department.

According to the NWSS's website, the Colorado Motorcycle Expo was taking place at the complex.

Brock
01-30-2016, 03:23 PM
bikers, bet it was the sons

eDave
01-30-2016, 03:42 PM
They should have smoked some of that legal weed. None of this would have happened.

DaFace
01-30-2016, 03:48 PM
Weird. You read these headlines and assume "mass shooting." You hardly ever think, "OMG I bet it was a biker gang fight!"

Marcellus
01-30-2016, 03:54 PM
They have a Twin Peaks in that venue?

GloucesterChief
01-30-2016, 04:02 PM
They have a Twin Peaks in that venue?

Twin Peaks is turning out to not be a biker fight as much as the Waco PD pretty much opening free fire on a biker meeting.

The Franchise
01-30-2016, 04:03 PM
bikers, bet it was the sons

God damn you, Jax!

Marcellus
01-30-2016, 04:05 PM
Twin Peaks is turning out to not be a biker fight as much as the Waco PD pretty much opening free fire on a biker meeting.

Have you watched the surveillance videos?

SAUTO
01-30-2016, 04:09 PM
Weird. You read these headlines and assume "mass shooting." You hardly ever think, "OMG I bet it was a biker gang fight!"

I know. Biker gang fights are much cooler

GloucesterChief
01-30-2016, 04:10 PM
Have you watched the surveillance videos?

There was a fight and then the police opened up on everybody. There is a reason why the DA and police have been pretty much silent. The evidence is not in their favor.

Waco is going to end up paying out tens of millions when it is all over.

Marcellus
01-30-2016, 04:13 PM
There was a fight and then the police opened up on everybody. There is a reason why the DA and police have been pretty much silent. The evidence is not in their favor.

Waco is going to end up paying out tens of millions when it is all over.

There is no doubt they wont convict many considering they arrested everyone and held them for months.

I doubt Waco PD is ever found responsible for the violence. There were hundreds of weapons recovered at the scene. They weren't carrying them for fun.

Rain Man
01-30-2016, 04:18 PM

Excellent work there.

GloucesterChief
01-30-2016, 04:25 PM
There is no doubt they wont convict many considering they arrested everyone and held them for months.

I doubt Waco PD is ever found responsible for the violence. There were hundreds of weapons recovered at the scene. They weren't carrying them for fun.

The PD itself won't be affected but the city itself will be hammered. Class action civil rights violation hammered actually.

The city has to prove that the people were carrying weapons in violation and had intent to harm someone with the weapon instead of just carrying for any other reason.

Gonzo
01-30-2016, 04:52 PM
Not on me. I left Denver yesterday.

Toby Waller
01-30-2016, 05:07 PM
Only one stabbing?

Munson
01-30-2016, 05:21 PM
Ban biker gangs?

ClevelandBronco
01-30-2016, 05:21 PM
Excellent work there.

I thought about admonishing him for stepping on what was obviously your line.

vailpass
01-30-2016, 05:27 PM

If Rainman is holding you hostage type xxx

Potato
01-30-2016, 05:39 PM
I was there today but left before this happened, lots of colors.. I heard it was the Mongols mc and some other club I've never heard of like iron horses or something like that.

DaFace
01-30-2016, 05:43 PM
I was there today but left before this happened, lots of colors.. I heard it was the Mongols mc and some other club I've never heard of like iron horses or something like that.

This is a fascinating world of which I had no knowledge. I had no idea actual, violent gangs still existed among bikers.

Brock
01-30-2016, 06:39 PM
This is a fascinating world of which I had no knowledge. I had no idea actual, violent gangs still existed among bikers.

There's a pretty big one based in colorado

GloucesterChief
01-30-2016, 08:13 PM

They are all over the place. Hells Angels, Mongols, Bandidos, and Pagans are the major ones I believe.

R Clark
01-30-2016, 08:21 PM
Sons of silence is based in the Co springs or use to be

UL Washington
01-30-2016, 08:25 PM
Iron Order was the 2nd club involved...

SAUTO
01-30-2016, 09:20 PM
They are all over the place. Hells Angels, Mongols, Bandidos, and Pagans are the major ones I believe.

Don't forget the outlaws.

Been to their west side Chicago club house for a party. Great time.

Same year I went to a wedding that cost over 10 million.

I've led a varied life.

ptlyon
01-30-2016, 09:22 PM

Talib been spotted anywhere?

RealSNR
01-30-2016, 09:23 PM
Colorado is where all these shootings fucking happen.

Every asshole who had ever talked about the beautiful mountains as a reason why they live where they do has some explaining to do

Rain Man
01-30-2016, 09:25 PM
Colorado is where all these shootings ****ing happen.

Every asshole who had ever talked about the beautiful mountains as a reason why they live where they do has some explaining to do

They provide great cover.

Otter
01-30-2016, 09:32 PM
They provide great cover. Don't forget the cover and elevation advantage when shooting from long distances.</br></br>You know how when they say you have to picture everyone in the audience in the underwear while giving a speech? You just have to picture everyone as a mule deer.

ptlyon
01-30-2016, 09:43 PM
Don't forget the cover and elevation advantage when shooting from long distances.</br></br>You know how when they say you have to picture everyone in the audience in the underwear while giving a speech? You just have to picture everyone as a mule deer.

Or, Broncos

PAChiefsGuy
01-30-2016, 10:02 PM
Those damn illegals.. Always causing trouble.. Deport them!

Otter
01-30-2016, 10:26 PM
Those damn illegals.. Always causing trouble.. Deport them! Most agree with you but a little off topic.

TimBone
01-30-2016, 10:44 PM
Excellent work there.
It's funny because it's true.

Bugeater
01-30-2016, 10:55 PM
TIMBONE IS ABOUT TO HIT 10,000 POSTS!

TimBone
01-30-2016, 10:56 PM
Tits.

TimBone
01-30-2016, 10:57 PM
Tits.

How's that for a 10,000th post?

Bugeater
01-30-2016, 10:58 PM
I think you could've done better.

TimBone
01-30-2016, 10:59 PM
I think you could've done better.
I was gonna post actual tits, but it's impossible to do the NSFW tags on tapatalk.

Katipan
01-30-2016, 11:07 PM
Glad I was here for it.

GloryDayz
01-30-2016, 11:12 PM
http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/2a/40/da/2a40da053f3243fedff36ed99c31489a.jpg

http://airportjournals.com/wp-content/uploads/0206043_1.jpg

TimBone
01-30-2016, 11:12 PM
Glad I was here for it.
I hope it was as good for you as it was for me.

GloryDayz
01-30-2016, 11:13 PM
http://peopleforbikes.org/page/-/blog/broncos-resized.jpg

Brock
01-30-2016, 11:36 PM
Iron Order And Mongols
The Aging Rebel has confirmed that it was a fight between members of the Iron Order and Mongols Motorcycle Clubs.

The Iron Order, which recruits numerous police officers and active duty servicemen, touts itself as the “law abiding motorcycle club.” The club includes multiple field grade military officers and senior non commissioned officers and, according to club officers, ATF agents. The ATF is the lead federal police force in most motorcycle club prosecutions. The Iron Order’s first president was a United States Secret Service Agent named Carl “Iceman” Janisch.

The Iron Order’s current International Vice-President is 45-year-old Lieutenant Colonel Michael “Cgar” Crouse. Crouse is currently assigned to the U.S. Army Reserve Command at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. In tape recorded and written statements, Crouse comes across as a stupid bully. In one conversation to which The Aging Rebel gained access, Crouse stated “I know our club has the advantage. One percenters won’t call the cops. So what the fuck, destroy any fucker that confronts you. It’s a free ticket….”

Typically, Iron Order members go out of their way to provoke violent confrontations with members of other motorcycle clubs. The Iron Order is widely despised by other motorcycle outlaws not only for it’s members’ aggressive rudeness – which seems inspired by Sons of Anarchy – but because it is widely considered to be a “cop club.” Even many policemen detest “cop clubs.”

Drive By
Two years ago the club had about 4,000 members, making it the largest outlaw motorcycle club in the United States. About four months ago, the club split into two. Former Iron Order president Ray “Izod” Lubesky founded the Iron Legacy Motorcycle Club. Lubesky is a former fast food executive with Cinnabon, Ponderosa Steakhouses and Papa John’s Pizza. Lubesky owns a painting company franchise in Palm Harbor, Florida and is the current president of the Iron Legacy.

Members of those two clubs maintain cordial relations. For example, members of both the Iron Order and the Iron Legacy participated in a drive by shooting intended to wound members of the Los Solitarios Motorcycle Club in Leesville, Louisiana near Fort Polk last December 23. The shooter was a member of the Iron Order and an active duty military policeman at Fort Polk.

Typically, authorities refuse to charge members of the Iron Order in cases in which Iron Order members instigate confrontations with members of other clubs in order to “destroy” them. For example, Florida State Attorney Angela Corey refused to charge Iron Order prospect Kristopher Stone after he shot and killed Black Pistons patch holder Zachariah “Nas T” Tipton in Jacksonville Beach, Florida on June 26, 2014. Corey ruled the killing was justifiable homicide because Tipton had punched Stone in the nose.

Both the Mongols and the Iron Order wear patches that are black and white insignia.

Nine people were hospitalized. Two Mongols and two Iron Order members are in critical condition.

Toby Waller
01-30-2016, 11:59 PM
photobucket is down :cuss:

https://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/enhanced/webdr06/2013/9/18/12/anigif_enhanced-buzz-845-1379522918-19.gif

PAChiefsGuy
01-31-2016, 01:24 AM
Iron Order And Mongols
The Aging Rebel has confirmed that it was a fight between members of the Iron Order and Mongols Motorcycle Clubs.

The Iron Order, which recruits numerous police officers and active duty servicemen, touts itself as the “law abiding motorcycle club.” The club includes multiple field grade military officers and senior non commissioned officers and, according to club officers, ATF agents. The ATF is the lead federal police force in most motorcycle club prosecutions. The Iron Order’s first president was a United States Secret Service Agent named Carl “Iceman” Janisch.

The Iron Order’s current International Vice-President is 45-year-old Lieutenant Colonel Michael “Cgar” Crouse. Crouse is currently assigned to the U.S. Army Reserve Command at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. In tape recorded and written statements, Crouse comes across as a stupid bully. In one conversation to which The Aging Rebel gained access, Crouse stated “I know our club has the advantage. One percenters won’t call the cops. So what the ****, destroy any ****er that confronts you. It’s a free ticket….”

Typically, Iron Order members go out of their way to provoke violent confrontations with members of other motorcycle clubs. The Iron Order is widely despised by other motorcycle outlaws not only for it’s members’ aggressive rudeness – which seems inspired by Sons of Anarchy – but because it is widely considered to be a “cop club.” Even many policemen detest “cop clubs.”

Drive By
Two years ago the club had about 4,000 members, making it the largest outlaw motorcycle club in the United States. About four months ago, the club split into two. Former Iron Order president Ray “Izod” Lubesky founded the Iron Legacy Motorcycle Club. Lubesky is a former fast food executive with Cinnabon, Ponderosa Steakhouses and Papa John’s Pizza. Lubesky owns a painting company franchise in Palm Harbor, Florida and is the current president of the Iron Legacy.

Members of those two clubs maintain cordial relations. For example, members of both the Iron Order and the Iron Legacy participated in a drive by shooting intended to wound members of the Los Solitarios Motorcycle Club in Leesville, Louisiana near Fort Polk last December 23. The shooter was a member of the Iron Order and an active duty military policeman at Fort Polk.

Typically, authorities refuse to charge members of the Iron Order in cases in which Iron Order members instigate confrontations with members of other clubs in order to “destroy” them. For example, Florida State Attorney Angela Corey refused to charge Iron Order prospect Kristopher Stone after he shot and killed Black Pistons patch holder Zachariah “Nas T” Tipton in Jacksonville Beach, Florida on June 26, 2014. Corey ruled the killing was justifiable homicide because Tipton had punched Stone in the nose.

Both the Mongols and the Iron Order wear patches that are black and white insignia.

Nine people were hospitalized. Two Mongols and two Iron Order members are in critical condition.

So let me get this straight. we have cops who are doing drive-bys? What?

This "club" needs to be shut down.. Sounds like a bunch of corrupt cops to me... You can't call yourself a "“law abiding motorcycle club.” if you are doing drive-bys... Wtf... Yeah, real good cops...

Toby Waller
01-31-2016, 01:28 AM
So let get this straight. we have cops who are doing drive-bys? What?

This "club" needs to be shut down.. Sounds like a bunch of corrupt cops to me...

http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsL/10396-23861.gif

lcarus
01-31-2016, 02:38 AM

Terrific, but would you mind coming on down to the station to answer a few questions anyway? We just wanna talk...

GloryDayz
01-31-2016, 09:07 AM

Please tell us you at least left a burning bag of poo...

farmerchief
01-31-2016, 12:07 PM

This "club" needs to be shut down.. Sounds like a bunch of corrupt cops to me... You can't call yourself a "“law abiding motorcycle club.” if you are doing drive-bys... Wtf... Yeah, real good cops...

Sounds like the old Wild West vigilante style of justice.

Rain Man
01-31-2016, 12:16 PM
Iron Order And Mongols

The Iron Order’s current International Vice-President is 45-year-old Lieutenant Colonel Michael “Cgar” Crouse. Crouse is currently assigned to the U.S. Army Reserve Command at Fort Bragg, North Carolina. In tape recorded and written statements, Crouse comes across as a stupid bully. In one conversation to which The Aging Rebel gained access, Crouse stated “I know our club has the advantage. One percenters won’t call the cops. So what the ****, destroy any ****er that confronts you. It’s a free ticket….”

Drive By

How tough do you have to be to become the president of a motorcycle gang when you're a manager at Cinnabon? I bet he had to beat up every single member of the gang to prove himself.

Bowser
01-31-2016, 12:24 PM
How tough do you have to be to become the president of a motorcycle gang when you're a manager at Cinnabon? I bet he had to beat up every single member of the gang to prove himself.

On the upside, the people under him have delicious snacks to eat while they make meth, count their dirty money, and find ho's to pimp out.

Rain Man
01-31-2016, 12:26 PM
On the upside, the people under him have delicious snacks to eat while they make meth, count their dirty money, and find ho's to pimp out.

You're right. I guess if I was going to have a leader in my gang, it would be great if he had access to free Cinnabon.

I wonder if everyone in his gang is obese.

vailpass
01-31-2016, 12:27 PM

You should definitely accept this as fact without looking into it further for corroborating evidence...

Brock
01-31-2016, 12:34 PM
I had never heard of iron order before this, but they sound like they want to be a weekend 1 percenter club. Wearing a bottom rocker patch in certain places is dangerous.

keg in kc
01-31-2016, 01:23 PM
Raiders fans thought the team was going to Denver?

BlackHelicopters
01-31-2016, 01:28 PM
Ban motorcycle clubs.

CoMoChief
01-31-2016, 03:05 PM
I remember a year or 2 ago when the Banditos club rented out the Whiskey Tango in Grain Valley for one of their gatherings. Couldn't have picked a more suitable place for them lmao.

TimBone
01-31-2016, 03:28 PM
I live in Derrider, Louisiana. I work on Fort Polk, and am in Leesville almost daily. I didn't hear about that motorcycle drive by. That's kinda crazy.