PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Best site for online sports gambling

synthesis2
01-30-2016, 06:30 PM
I never gamble online but was curious if anyone has used sites for fl games that are legit. I hate the broncos so much would love to put some money on the panthers to make it that much better when they loose.

No problem if no one uses them as I know they are illegal but just don't want to fly to Vegas for one bet.

Jewish Rabbi
01-30-2016, 06:48 PM
I'm out of the game at this point, but I used 5 Dimes a few years ago. Bovada is very reliable as well.

TLO
01-30-2016, 07:12 PM
I've always heard good things about Bovada.

KCrockaholic
01-30-2016, 07:21 PM
Probably Bovada. I've used them a few times. When you request a payout it will take about 2 weeks though.

mr. tegu
01-30-2016, 08:39 PM
Bovada is the best. Two weeks is an incredibly quick payout and they make it very easy.

synthesis2
01-30-2016, 08:46 PM
Cool thanks guys

Toby Waller
01-30-2016, 08:50 PM
ask ESPN and the leaguse since they are more than happy to rip you off.

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/14660326/nba-nfl-mlb-nhl-striking-various-business-deals-gambling-related-firms

After nearly a century of zero-tolerance policies that treated gambling as a mortal threat, U.S. sports leagues are rapidly cutting deals with companies involved in sports betting.

To varying degrees, the leagues are partnering -- openly and in secret -- with oddsmakers, betting prognosticators and data providers that make sports wagering possible in the digital age, according to interviews with a range of sports gambling officials and experts.

The deals lay the groundwork for the NFL, the NBA, the NHL and Major League Baseball to profit if sports betting is legalized in the United States, as many experts predict. But for now, the deals have drawn the leagues into a shadowy, unregulated world that includes some companies that have been accused of operating illegal sports betting enterprises.

BWillie
01-31-2016, 05:06 AM
I never gamble online but was curious if anyone has used sites for fl games that are legit. I hate the broncos so much would love to put some money on the panthers to make it that much better when they loose.

No problem if no one uses them as I know they are illegal but just don't want to fly to Vegas for one bet.

Bovada is has never ever ever missed a pay out. In over a decade. Otherwise, could try Sportsbetting.ag or Betonline. I play poker on all of those sites all the time. Lots of different ways they can pay you, and don't be afraid to deposit with moneygram or western union. Ez peazy and they should refund you any fees if u ask them.