PDA

View Full Version : Football Make the call - who wins Super Bowl 50?

Bowser
02-06-2016, 01:34 PM
Who do you have? Or, which team is going to cost you a ton of money through your legal avenues of betting that is allowed in this country?

Halfcan
02-06-2016, 01:37 PM
panthers

Bowser
02-06-2016, 01:38 PM
I think this is going to be a lower scoring affair. Denver's defense is for real, and Carolina's offense is going to have problems moving the ball. However I think Carolina's defense is more than adequate to keep Denver's offense quiet. Plus, Denver has problems with good TE's, and Greg Olson will do damage. Cam will also hurt them with his ability to create plays with his legs.

Carolina 20 Denver 16

srvy
02-06-2016, 01:42 PM
I hate to say it but the donk D will shut Carolina down. The league is going to pay Manning back for being a good soldier. Den 27 Car 17

TLO
02-06-2016, 01:45 PM
Broncos win by 56.

Broncos 59
Panthers 3

Toby Waller
02-06-2016, 01:46 PM
Denver.

Toby Waller
02-06-2016, 01:50 PM
Watch lol Cam gets a excessive celebration penalty.

Red Dawg
02-06-2016, 01:51 PM
I hate to say it but the donk D will shut Carolina down. The league is going to pay Manning back for being a good soldier. Den 27 Car 17

Yeah right. No chance in hell Manning just hits the fountain of youth and plays good. He sucks and is washed up. Look for Jared to knock his ass down a few times. Panthers 35 Shit Denver 14.

ptlyon
02-06-2016, 01:55 PM
NFL gives Pey Pey his last SB.

ClevelandBronco
02-06-2016, 01:58 PM
23-22 Broncos

Toby Waller
02-06-2016, 02:03 PM
Yeah right. No chance in hell Manning just hits the fountain of youth and plays good. He sucks and is washed up. Look for Jared to knock his ass down a few times. Panthers 35 Shit Denver 14.

He sucks and is washed up....yet he is in the last game of the season that proves which team is the best in the league.

B2chiefsfan
02-06-2016, 02:12 PM
Game will be over by halftime... Panthers by 20...

srvy
02-06-2016, 02:14 PM

You have your opinion I have mine. Your beat down is nice and I can't stand Denver but that defense is Raven SB good and may even be 85 Bears good. We will see I am just making a guess like everyone else.

stevieray
02-06-2016, 02:18 PM
You have your opinion I have mine. Your beat down is nice and I can't stand Denver but that defense is Raven SB good and may even be 85 Bears good. We will see I am just making a guess like everyone else.pffft. ya, spears and holding.

Gonzo
02-06-2016, 02:26 PM
Panthers should win so I voted Denver. I'm sure Manning will take a few extra meds to get pumped up and go out on top.

Pepe Silvia
02-06-2016, 02:31 PM
Broncos 20 Panthers 17

Toby Waller
02-06-2016, 02:35 PM
Broncos 38
Panthers 24

ClevelandBronco
02-06-2016, 02:43 PM
Broncos 38
Panthers 24

That's fine with me, but the Broncos haven't scored more than 31 all season.

Toby Waller
02-06-2016, 02:51 PM
That's fine with me, but the Broncos haven't scored more than 31 all season.

the super bowl more often then not does everything opposite what you think will happen.
2 weeks to prepare etc etc bla bla.

Hog's Gone Fishin
02-06-2016, 02:55 PM
Broncos win by 56.

Broncos 59
Panthers 3

you're A DUMBASS!

Hog's Gone Fishin
02-06-2016, 02:57 PM
Denvers offense really is not that good . The Panthers will get at least 24 but the Broncos will be held to 17 or less.

So I'm going 27-17 Panthers

threebag
02-06-2016, 02:59 PM
Broncos suck, fuck them.

JoeyChuckles
02-06-2016, 03:04 PM
I'm just rooting for this being the last game in the Broncos recent run of success. They are due for a few years in the bottom half of the league.

Coochie liquor
02-06-2016, 03:33 PM
You have your opinion I have mine. Your beat down is nice and I can't stand Denver but that defense is Raven SB good and may even be 85 Bears good. We will see I am just making a guess like everyone else.

Broncos are nowhere near as good as 85 Bears. That D was shutting teams down. They had 2 shutouts in back to back weeks in the regular season, and 2 shutouts in the playoffs back to back. They also had a game they only gave up 3, one they gave up 6, and 2 weeks they only gave up a td. The Denver D hasn't been on that level.
Now with all that said I think it's a tight game, Carolinas WR will likely be taken out by Dungvers D, but I think Car finds a way to score a few more than the shitty Dungver offense, and Carolinas D makes it tough for Peyton to get in a rhythmn.
Car 23
Shithouse Rats 20
Peyton has a chance to make a last drive down the field to score, but Car D mauls the very suspect Dungver O line and forces a Peyton pick to seal it!

Coochie liquor
02-06-2016, 03:34 PM
you're A DUMBASS!

Why you wanna fuck up reverse juju?

DaneMcCloud
02-06-2016, 03:53 PM
Carolina.

Their defense will shut down Denver's passing game and harass Peyton all game.

Cam will have a monster game and end up as the MVP.

Carolina in a laugher, 43-10.

Potato
02-06-2016, 03:56 PM
Denver

31-9

they are the team of destiny

HonestChieffan
02-06-2016, 03:56 PM
Broncos by 13

TimBone
02-06-2016, 04:07 PM
I worry that Carolina, being a young team, is not going to be prepared for such a big game. On the other side, I think Denver remembers their embarrassment a couple of years ago. They will be prepared, and they will win.

Toby Waller
02-06-2016, 04:12 PM
Broncos are nowhere near as good as 85 Bears. That D was shutting teams down. They had 2 shutouts in back to back weeks in the regular season, and 2 shutouts in the playoffs back to back. They also had a game they only gave up 3, one they gave up 6, and 2 weeks they only gave up a td. The Denver D hasn't been on that level.
Now with all that said I think it's a tight game, Carolinas WR will likely be taken out by Dungvers D, but I think Car finds a way to score a few more than the shitty Dungver offense, and Carolinas D makes it tough for Peyton to get in a rhythmn.
Car 23
Shithouse Rats 20
Peyton has a chance to make a last drive down the field to score, but Car D mauls the very suspect Dungver O line and forces a Peyton pick to seal it!

76' Steelers defense was better

srvy
02-06-2016, 04:55 PM
Car 23
Shithouse Rats 20
It was a different game in 85. Not saying your not right because its so hard to cross generations in sports. I am just removing my hate spectacles and stating what I have noticed. I don't think the Panthers are going to walk up and down the field on the doinks D.

New World Order
02-06-2016, 04:57 PM
Denver 23-16

Easy 6
02-06-2016, 05:00 PM
Carolina 27 - 20

Panthers ground attack will roll.

Denvers ground attack goes nowhere, forcing Manning to throw it way too often.

staylor26
02-06-2016, 05:09 PM
I worry that Carolina, being a young team, is not going to be prepared for such a big game. On the other side, I think Denver remembers their embarrassment a couple of years ago. They will be prepared, and they will win.

First of all, Carolina isn't really that young of a team. Second, what about their entire season would lead you to believe they won't be prepared for this game? At the end of the day, it's just another football game.

Pablo
02-06-2016, 05:11 PM
Panthers 34-13.

Pablo
02-06-2016, 05:12 PM
Nobody went with Panthers 43-8?

Toby Waller
02-06-2016, 05:14 PM
First of all, Carolina isn't really that young of a team. Second, what about their entire season would lead you to believe they won't be prepared for this game? At the end of the day, it's just another football game.

no.....

he means super bowl/playoff experience. The most important players on the Panthers have none

Bugeater
02-06-2016, 05:27 PM
Nobody went with Panthers 43-8?
I like the sound of that.

vailpass
02-06-2016, 05:34 PM
Car 23
Shithouse Rats 20

I agree with you on the 85s however I would like to see them having to play under today's rules in order to compare them to any modern era defenses.

Kman34
02-06-2016, 05:35 PM
Carolina....Can't vote for the hated Broncos...

vailpass
02-06-2016, 05:36 PM
Carolina.

Their defense will shut down Denver's passing game and harass Peyton all game.

Cam will have a monster game and end up as the MVP.

Carolina in a laugher, 43-10.

People seem to forget Carolina has the #2 D.

vailpass
02-06-2016, 05:38 PM
Carolina 27 - 20

Panthers ground attack will roll.

Denvers ground attack goes nowhere, forcing Manning to throw it way too often.

Their running game is exactly what in worried about from them offensively. It's a 3 headed monster. If that gets then Cam will be freed up to go off.

HemiEd
02-06-2016, 05:39 PM
I am concerned about "the throng is usually wrong" and voted Broncos hoping to be wrong.

bevischief
02-06-2016, 05:42 PM
F*** Denver.

vailpass
02-06-2016, 05:44 PM
I am concerned about "the throng is usually wrong" and voted Broncos hoping to be wrong.

God dammit Ed if Denver ends up losing due to your devious scheme I'll never forgive you!

Easy 6
02-06-2016, 05:46 PM
Their running game is exactly what in worried about from them offensively. It's a 3 headed monster. If that gets then Cam will be freed up to go off.

I'm honestly not just picking the Panthers because its against you guys, I truly think they have a team and a concept more than capable of taking Denver out.

People like smellypitts wanna drag up a bunch of stats that can be construed 1000 different ways, but Carolina beat Seattle in Seattle, Green Bay, Luck, and smacked Arizona around in the playoffs like a ho that wouldnt give up her money... I believe they're just a more physical group all around.

Then throw in the x-factor that is Cam Newton and I just cant see them losing.

Hammock Parties
02-06-2016, 05:47 PM
Carolina's front 4 is going to completely skullfuck Denver's offensive line.

34-10

vailpass
02-06-2016, 05:50 PM
I'm honestly not just picking the Panthers because its against you guys, I truly think they have a team and a concept more than capable of taking Denver out.

People like smellypitts wanna drag up a bunch of stats that can be construed 1000 different ways, but Carolina beat Seattle in Seattle, Green Bay, Luck, and smacked Arizona around in the playoffs like a ho that wouldnt give up her money... I believe they're just a more physical group all around.

I don't disagree with anything you say here. Carolina is favored and rightly so. However Denver has some veterans that don't scare easily and if Denver wins it will be for the intangible reasons that make bettors crazy...

Easy 6
02-06-2016, 06:01 PM
I don't disagree with anything you say here. Carolina is favored and rightly so. However Denver has some veterans that don't scare easily and if Denver wins it will be for the intangible reasons that make bettors crazy...

If Manning plays one of the best games of his life, the Donks definitely have a chance... I just think he's going to be asked to carry too much of the load and his arm wont hold up.

vailpass
02-06-2016, 06:05 PM
If Manning plays one of the best games of his life, the Donks definitely have a chance... I just think he's going to be asked to carry too much of the load and his arm wont hold up.

If Denver wins it won't be due to manning or any one player imho. That's not how they've won this year. I'm very curious to see how Wade schemes this game.

jd1020
02-06-2016, 06:05 PM
Panthers game to lose.

Toby Waller
02-06-2016, 06:12 PM

how can you misconstrue that the Panthers had a weaker schedule all around?
how can you misconstrue that Cam is a worse passer than Bridgewater and stats say so.

Green Bay had no receivers and almost beat a sorry ass Cardinals defense with 3 defensive starters missing.And the Cards took that sorry defense to Carolina
Seattle and Minn had no offense and had shoot outs with the Cardinals.
the nfc was a bunch of injured suckage all over.
how can you misconstrue the league leader in first half points basically always loses the SB?

all that said, you are right. These are all just silly things to talk about.

Denver wont lose this game no matter what you think or say or believe.
America wants a happy ending.

Toby Waller
02-06-2016, 06:14 PM

Manning is one of multiple strengths on the Denver team.

Carolina only has one, Cam. Thats it,thats all they have.

vailpass
02-06-2016, 06:14 PM
how can you misconstrue that the Panthers had a weaker schedule all around?
how can you misconstrue that Cam is a worse passer than Bridgewater and stats say so.

Green Bay had no receivers and almost beat a sorry ass Cardinals defense with 3 defensive starters missing.And the Cards took that sorry defense to Carolina
Seattle and Minn had no offense and had shoot outs with the Cardinals.
the nfc was a bunch of injured suckage all over.
how can you misconstrue the league leader in first half points basically always loses the SB?

all that said, you are right. These are all just silly things to talk about.

Denver wont lose this game no matter what you think or say or believe.
America wants a happy ending.

No shit. What's that got to do with football?

Easy 6
02-06-2016, 06:16 PM
If Denver wins it won't be due to manning or any one player imho. That's not how they've won this year. I'm very curious to see how Wade schemes this game.

Fair point, it IS your defense that paved the way this year.

The #1 defense vs the NFL's most physical, unpredictable offense... should make for some great football, cant wait.

Toby Waller
02-06-2016, 06:18 PM
No shit. What's that got to do with football?

the nfl will provide a Broncos win

DaneMcCloud
02-06-2016, 06:25 PM

And it's not that I'm bitter or Anti-Denver, especially now that the season is all but over but Carolina is just firing on all cylinders.

I would have never guessed that they'd blow out Arizona, as I thought they were a really good team this year. I know that losing Mathieu hurt but their offense couldn't even get started against Carolina's defense.

New World Order
02-06-2016, 06:25 PM
the nfl will provide a Broncos win

So you're saying it's rigged?

vailpass
02-06-2016, 06:32 PM

The #1 defense vs the NFL's most physical, unpredictable offense... should make for some great football, cant wait.

:toast:

vailpass
02-06-2016, 06:33 PM
And it's not that I'm bitter or Anti-Denver, especially now that the season is all but over but Carolina is just firing on all cylinders.

I would have never guessed that they'd blow out Arizona, as I thought they were a really good team this year. I know that losing Mathieu hurt but their offense couldn't even get started against Carolina's defense.

You and me both. They are the prime example of peaking in the playoffs.

Toby Waller
02-06-2016, 06:42 PM

how the hell is just running the ball, unpredictable?

sometimes the Running back runs forward,sometimes the QB runs forward.
Wow,innovative!!

Rasputin
02-06-2016, 06:47 PM
I think the vote is what the score is about to be.

kccrow
02-06-2016, 06:47 PM
Carolina 24 - Denver 20

Panthers - 325 yards - 212 passing 2 td 1 int, 113 rushing 1 td 1 fum
Broncos - 339 yards - 241 passing 1 td 2 int, 98 rushing 1 td 1 fum

Easy 6
02-06-2016, 06:50 PM
how the hell is just running the ball, unpredictable?

sometimes the Running back runs forward,sometimes the QB runs forward.
Wow,innovative!!

If you dont go to bed RIGHT NOW... I'll tell your mom not to make you any pancakes in the morning you little potlicker.

Red Dawg
02-06-2016, 07:01 PM

Raven and Bears good? That is bullshit. Pats messed up missed an extra point. Bill should have kicked and FG with 6 minutes left. If he does they lose and the talk would be about how the Denver offense failed and the defense couldn't hold the lead.

Panther will win easy.

Toby Waller
02-06-2016, 07:01 PM
So you're saying it's rigged?

asked the poster named-New world order :)

Manning is too old,they cant beat Pitt, they cant beat Pats,
Its sad Manning has to go out like this, says every forum..but they keep winning?
I dont think Denver/ Manning should have won either.You know I picked them to beat Pats here though.
I ultimately at first thought it would be KC losing to Pitt and Green Bay beating Seattle to get to SB.

I thought it would be Green Bay vs Seattle in nfc final.
they both lost,so I picked Panthers from that point on to make it in to SB.

I thought Pitt would beat Denver and KC beat Pats.No one wanted to see Pats after a year long Brady-palooza.
when Pitt lost I didnt hesitate to take Denver over NE no matter what anyone thought.

Toby Waller
02-06-2016, 07:04 PM
If you dont go to bed RIGHT NOW... I'll tell your mom not to make you any pancakes in the morning you little potlicker.

go lick a football yourself then :)

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e329/crossfire1/AFFL/Footballtonguebignb.gif

Red Dawg
02-06-2016, 07:05 PM
Manning led the league in picks even after missing half the season for gods sake and the media ignores how bad he has played. The Denver defense is facing a strong team on offense across the line. They will not shove these guys around and hold down their offense enough to win. Manning is nothing any more and their running game is trash. If it was t for playing banged up Pitt and NE they would not be here.

Toby Waller
02-06-2016, 07:08 PM
Manning led the league in picks even after missing half the season for gods sake and the media ignores how bad he has played. The Denver defense is facing a strong team on offense across the line. They will not shove these guys around and hold down their offense enough to win. Manning is nothing any more and their running game is trash. If it was t for playing banged up Pitt and NE they would not be here.

you mean before his injured time out,not after it.

they said he was injured during the first part of season.

threebag
02-06-2016, 07:22 PM

http://www.empiresports.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/empire-sports-NFL-referee-throwing-flag-no-touch-quarterback-qb.jpg

srvy
02-06-2016, 07:28 PM
Raven and Bears good? That is bullshit. Pats messed up missed an extra point. Bill should have kicked and FG with 6 minutes left. If he does they lose and the talk would be about how the Denver offense failed and the defense couldn't hold the lead.

Panther will win easy.
The Denver D has more speed than the bears or ravens SB defense. But they will play the game and when the finale seconds tic down to zero we will know. Anyone's guess is just that. I value defense and donkeys have a good one along with a great coordinator.

New World Order
02-06-2016, 07:35 PM
asked the poster named-New world order :)

Manning is too old,they cant beat Pitt, they cant beat Pats,
Its sad Manning has to go out like this, says every forum..but they keep winning?
I dont think Denver/ Manning should have won either.You know I picked them to beat Pats here though.
I ultimately at first thought it would be KC losing to Pitt and Green Bay beating Seattle to get to SB.

I thought it would be Green Bay vs Seattle in nfc final.
they both lost,so I picked Panthers from that point on to make it in to SB.

I thought Pitt would beat Denver and KC beat Pats.No one wanted to see Pats after a year long Brady-palooza.
when Pitt lost I didnt hesitate to take Denver over NE no matter what anyone thought.

So it's Manning's destiny?

I actually agree.

Saccopoo
02-06-2016, 07:44 PM
Panthers.

The Denver defense's effectiveness is predicated on getting to the QB on the edge. However, a mobile QB is able to nullify that speed and take advantage of the weakness in the middle of the second level. It's why I liked a matchup with the Doncos for the Chiefs in the playoffs and why we kicked their ass in Denver this season.

Newton will be effective in running the ball and Carolina's defense is just as formidable as Denver's. Kuechly should absolutely feast on the short middle where Manning is now forced to rely upon.

It won't be close.

Chief Northman
02-06-2016, 07:51 PM
I want to believe Carolina wins going away and Newton is heiled as one of the new faces of the league that will generate excitement and buzz for young NFL fans.

But I can't help but think that this story has already been written, and that Peyton gets his ride off into the sunset - it just wouldn't be right that Eli has more rings. Pat Bowlen is losing his faculties and the Bowlen family gets another championship as tribute for being a good company man for the league. The league can sweep Peyton's HGH controversy away once he retires after the big game.

Denver 20
Carolina 17

TimBone
02-06-2016, 08:05 PM
Knowmo......don't you ever positive rep me again for saying the Broncos will win a game. Fuck the Broncos. Fuck them all. Somebody please neg me to offset his filthy, dirty rep.

Fuck the Broncos.

New World Order
02-06-2016, 08:14 PM
Knowmo......don't you ever positive rep me again for saying the Broncos will win a game. **** the Broncos. **** them all. Somebody please neg me to offset his filthy, dirty rep.

**** the Broncos.

Done.

TimBone
02-06-2016, 08:18 PM
Done.
Thank you, good sir.

NWTF
02-06-2016, 08:32 PM
I want to believe Carolina wins going away and Newton is heiled as one of the new faces of the league that will generate excitement and buzz for young NFL fans.

But I can't help but think that this story has already been written, and that Peyton gets his ride off into the sunset - it just wouldn't be right that Eli has more rings. Pat Bowlen is losing his faculties and the Bowlen family gets another championship as tribute for being a good company man for the league. The league can sweep Peyton's HGH controversy away once he retires after the big game.

Denver 20
Carolina 17

I know. I just have a sick feeling that Denver wins in an offensive letdown type of SB. I hate saying that. Denver is my most hated team in all sports. I just think people that have a voice on the matter dont want an embarrassment like a 43-8 type of game happening. Offensive momentum will be kept in check, two good defenses will help with that. Denver "miraculously" will be able to put one more bland scoring drive together than Carolina will.

Easy 6
02-06-2016, 09:00 PM

Denver 20
Carolina 17

Ugh

God... please, no

Toby Waller
02-06-2016, 09:13 PM
Knowmo......don't you ever positive rep me again for saying the Broncos will win a game. **** the Broncos. **** them all. Somebody please neg me to offset his filthy, dirty rep.

**** the Broncos.

https://onemoredeadpoet.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/rocky-magnet-mick.jpg?w=482&h=342&crop=1

vailpass
02-06-2016, 09:18 PM
The early betting action on Super Bowl 50 in Las Vegas was lopsided toward the favored Carolina Panthers.

That is changing. So much money has been showing up on the Denver Broncos recently that some sportsbooks are beginning to wonder if they'll be rooting for the Panthers come Sunday.

On Saturday, the Panthers were consensus 5.5-point favorites. They had opened as low as 3.5 favorites and attracted the bulk of the early money -- as much as 90 percent at some Nevada sportsbooks.

But a midweek flurry of big bets on Denver from respected players, followed by weekend money on the underdog Broncos, evened out the action...

www.espn.com

Toby Waller
02-06-2016, 09:24 PM
The early betting action on Super Bowl 50 in Las Vegas was lopsided toward the favored Carolina Panthers.

That is changing. So much money has been showing up on the Denver Broncos recently that some sportsbooks are beginning to wonder if they'll be rooting for the Panthers come Sunday.

On Saturday, the Panthers were consensus 5.5-point favorites. They had opened as low as 3.5 favorites and attracted the bulk of the early money -- as much as 90 percent at some Nevada sportsbooks.

But a midweek flurry of big bets on Denver from respected players, followed by weekend money on the underdog Broncos, evened out the action...

www.espn.com

that happens every year.late money on underdog. Its still heavy on Carolina

http://pregame.com/sportsbook_spy/default.aspx

http://www.oddsshark.com/nfl/carolina-denver-odds-february-7-2016-724693

Coochie liquor
02-06-2016, 09:25 PM
God dammit Ed if Denver ends up losing due to your devious scheme I'll never forgive you!

ROFL

stevieray
02-06-2016, 09:32 PM
Thank you, good sir.

Rep

Quesadilla Joe
02-06-2016, 09:48 PM
Kuechly should absolutely feast on the short middle where Manning is now forced to rely upon.

It won't be close.

Only 12% of Peyton's throws were over the middle of the field this season. He actually prefers throwing to the sidelines because it's safer.

Toby Waller
02-06-2016, 10:02 PM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/3322911/joe-montana-crushed-o.gif

Montana= the Brady of his era.
NY = great defense. offense lead by the ever so average Sims or Hostetler,
Against all everything fantastic,cant lose QBs..Elway,Jim Kelly.
Denver isnt losing.

http://www.dholmes.com/nfl/nfl-bills-super_bowl_xxviii_kelly-jim-12-blue-1994-stockpic1.jpghttp://jerytest4.netai.net/Images/JohnElway.jpghttps://nflfilms.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/simms-hostetler.jpg

TigeRRUppeRRcut
02-06-2016, 10:21 PM

I feel the same but I think it'll be a closer game. Denver D forces two turnovers and rattles Cam.

Red Dawg
02-06-2016, 10:26 PM
The Denver betting this week is because the effing media has been hyping up the Manning machine all week. Now just like magic the Denver defense is soooo great they will win it. Nothing has changed except the media crap because the entire nation thought two weeks ago the Panther would win for sure but that is not good for ratings so they have to pump up the Broncos as being some sort of bad asses. Vegas wants more money so now they have it.

If you thought two weeks ago that the Panthers would beat them hands down what has changed? Nothing has changed and I am telling you that is what will happen.

BlackOp
02-06-2016, 10:33 PM
Panthers should beat the living crap out them...but they still work for a 9 billion dollar corporation. Whom ever the NFL says wins...will win. So I'm going with whatever team has Manning playing QB. He will be an NFL HOF diplomat for the next 30 years...they need him to win.

Rain Man
02-06-2016, 10:47 PM
There's only one way the Mannings will win this game, and we all know what it is.

Toby Waller
02-06-2016, 10:53 PM
There's only one way the Mannings will win this game, and we all know what it is.

...............................and.........?

Rain Man
02-06-2016, 11:00 PM
...............................and.........?

Ask Jerome Bettis and his 3.9 ypc carry career average about Super Bowl 40.

Toby Waller
02-06-2016, 11:06 PM

dont worry,that will work in unison with a few other things.
The commish,the owners, etc

GloucesterChief
02-06-2016, 11:11 PM

Also the head ref heading to Carolina's training camp a couple years down the road and apologizing about the calls.

Dinny Bossa Nova
02-06-2016, 11:50 PM
I'm gonna wait and see what Sorter says. Sorter knows a lotta stuffs.

Dinny

siberian khatru
02-07-2016, 09:15 AM
Carolina 24-13

BigMeatballDave
02-07-2016, 09:28 AM
Denver gets a rectal exam today.

Over Yonder
02-07-2016, 09:31 AM
I have not read the whole thread, but I will go on record as saying Carolina should have this

I think Denver needs 2 defensive scores (or turnovers with sweet field position) to make this a game. I just dont think Denver can put enough points on the board without defensive help.

vailpass
02-07-2016, 10:27 AM
Denver gets a rectal exam today.

Buy me a drink first?

Coochie liquor
02-07-2016, 11:07 AM

Winona Ryder??

BigMeatballDave
02-07-2016, 11:12 AM
[I][/IMG]

Montana= the Brady of his era.
[/IMG]WTF is this supposed to mean? Are you on crack?

If anything, Brady might be the Montana of this era.

BigMeatballDave
02-07-2016, 11:13 AM
Buy me a drink first?Pink Lady? :D

FlaChief58
02-07-2016, 11:14 AM
Panthers, because FUCK DUNGVER!

BigMeatballDave
02-07-2016, 11:15 AM
If Carolina didn't have a good D, I might feel differently.

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-07-2016, 11:19 AM
Panthers, 23-10.

Mile High Mania
02-07-2016, 11:19 AM
Broncos 27-24... hope it's an exciting game.

MahiMike
02-07-2016, 12:05 PM
30-20 Panthers.

Manning throws 2 picks.

Cam runs for 100 yards and a score.

Chiefs fans rejoice.

ROYC75
02-07-2016, 12:26 PM
Make the call - who wins Super Bowl 50?

I say, I say good grief son, we have covered this thousands of times, a thousand times I tell ya. " It's the team with the most points on the score board at the end of the game!"

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs36/f/2008/241/b/d/Foghorn_Leghorn__Henery_Hawk_by_MatthewHunter.jpg

oldman
02-07-2016, 12:34 PM
My head says Carolina, but my gut says Denver if the score is close. The zebras and Rog will find a way for Manning to walk away a hero. My hope is that Jared Allen gets a clean shot on #18 early in the game and knocks his head off, reminiscent of a Paris town square in the late 1780s.
Screw it, I'm going with the Panthers.

threebag
02-07-2016, 12:36 PM
I have an in-law that resembles elway. Fuck denver, Fuck elway, and Fuck manning.

ClevelandBronco
02-07-2016, 12:40 PM
I have an in-law that resembles elway. ... Fuck elway.

Not technically homosexual incest, but close.

FloridaMan88
02-07-2016, 01:13 PM
I have a bad feeling Denver is going to win this game.

Denver 21-17.

Demonpenz
02-07-2016, 01:14 PM
Denver is going to be awesome.

TimeForWasp
02-07-2016, 03:18 PM
Denver will get slobberknocked into oblivion

Chief Northman
02-07-2016, 03:23 PM
No way Denver loses. Given the media coverage, you would think they are the only team in Santa Clara right now.
Super Bowl 50.... "A celebration of the Peyton legacy"

Barf.

Toby Waller
02-07-2016, 03:27 PM
No way Denver loses. Given the media coverage, you would think they are the only team in Santa Clara right now.
Super Bowl 50.... "A celebration of the Peyton legacy"

Barf.

whether Broncos win or lose,thats what the SB 50 will be known for.
it wont be known as the SB the Panthers won.

its SB 50 !!!!

EPodolak
02-07-2016, 03:31 PM
Probably not another another Super Bowl Donkfest but my money is on the Panthers to win by a few.

Chiefshrink
02-07-2016, 03:45 PM
Game will be over by halftime... Panthers by 20...

Watch lol Cam gets a excessive celebration penalty.

IF it was up to Cam he would also entertain the crowd at halftime being the main event:rolleyes:

BigMeatballDave
02-07-2016, 04:02 PM
Watch lol Cam gets a excessive celebration penalty.BFD. It's a meaningless penalty.

Toby Waller
02-07-2016, 04:26 PM
BFD. It's a meaningless penalty.

it gives better field position ultimately depending on kick.

dont worry, Cam will get a penalty of some sort and it will be related back to this

https://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/S5MbHkyDa18FBcH-sJglmrq06h0=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/4102968/hochuli_v_Newton.0.gif

Fairplay
02-07-2016, 04:29 PM
I almost voted for the Broncos that was close, If you are a true Chiefs fan you can't root for those guys ever. Not even if it can benefit us during the regular season.

Those on here that believe if the Broncos win it makes the Chiefs look better can take that warped thinking out of here right now.

Chiefshrink
02-07-2016, 04:32 PM
If Cam gets off to a quick start this game is over. However, if the Denver D can get a quick turnover(int) and a couple of 3 and outs early Denver has a chance. Although Cam has progressed as a QB, we really don't know if he is still emotionally immature when consistent adversity hits because he and the team has had a ton of success with an easy schedule this year. But if I'm Wade I want to find out ASAP and pin my ears back because if I can get into this kid's head early, to put himself in a self-defeating psychological funk then Denver has a very good chance. IMHO this is still Cam's achilles heel is himself when consistent adversity hits. Sulking under a towel sitting on the bench is where I want to see Cam if I'm Wade.

Denver can't afford not to come away with FGs in the red zone. If Denver's o-line can hold up enough to allow Manning to dink and dunk down the field and open up just enough holes to move the chains and score TD's then it will be close. This will keep Cam off the field chewing up the clock. With that being said, Denver has to have some semblance of a running game. Doesn't have to be great just enough to move the chains and this is where the big ? mark is for me because I don't think Denver will be able to run the ball at all. Panthers have a very good run D and the only time Denver was able to run the ball this last year was against mediocre to poor run D's.

If I am Kubiak and win the toss I am kicking and receive the ball 2nd half. My defense got me here and we are going to start off with a defensive stand to start the game to set the tone and get in Cam's head as quickly as possible. Some say Cam has not faced a defense like Denver this year but he did face Seattle and AZ and won. I say on the flip side the Denver D has not faced a QB and especially an O-line like Carolina. Carolina's o-line is very good and I say Denver will have a hard time getting a rush on Cam and will have a difficult time stopping the run.

With all that being said, there are just too many things that have to go right on offense for Denver to win. Denver's o-line has to pass block and open holes against a very good Panther D and they have not faired well at all with either, all season. Both defenses are very good so this is why for me it will be a low scoring affair. For Denver to win it all comes down to how successful the o-line will play.

Panthers - 21
Denver - 13

Fairplay
02-07-2016, 04:32 PM
I have an in-law that resembles elway. **** denver, **** elway, and **** manning.

Does he get that a lot from other people? Hey you look like elway.

Also does he hate it that he looks like horse face himself?

Fairplay
02-07-2016, 04:33 PM
Denver is going to be awesome.

I had to neg rep you Demonpenz and shame on you.

Easy 6
02-07-2016, 04:37 PM
Jonathan Stewart was MVP of my Madden game last night

Esiason says Stewart will likely be MVP today

Coincidence?

I think not

Chiefshrink
02-07-2016, 04:38 PM
Those on here that believe if the Broncos win it makes the Chiefs look better can take that warped thinking out of here right now.

Agreed.

Toby Waller
Jonathan Stewart was MVP of my Madden game last night

Esiason says Stewart will likely be MVP today

Coincidence?

I think not

causing more people to bet in that direction and lose? I think so

Fairplay
I know. I just have a sick feeling that Denver wins in an offensive letdown type of SB. I hate saying that. Denver is my most hated team in all sports. I just think people that have a voice on the matter dont want an embarrassment like a 43-8 type of game happening. Offensive momentum will be kept in check, two good defenses will help with that. Denver "miraculously" will be able to put one more bland scoring drive together than Carolina will.

I will come back to haunt you if that band of ugly in orange wins

Fairplay
02-07-2016, 04:43 PM

I had to neg rep you, I thought we were friends but i just can't let this come betwixt us

Toby Waller
02-07-2016, 04:53 PM
https://legacy.sportsinsights.com/BuildGraphs/SmallGraph.aspx/1-2/7/2016-101-spct-u.gif

https://www.sportsinsights.com/betting-trends/nfl-betting-trends/

gonefishin53
02-07-2016, 05:04 PM
Carolina 27 - Denver 16 I think the Carolina DTs will get disruptive pressure on Manning. Cam will keep the chains moving with his legs.

Fairplay
02-07-2016, 05:14 PM
Carolina 27 - Denver 16 I think the Carolina DTs will get disruptive pressure on Manning. Cam will keep the chains moving with his legs.

This is a good post, believe it.

milkman
02-07-2016, 05:24 PM
it gives better field position ultimately depending on kick.

dont worry, Cam will get a penalty of some sort and it will be related back to this

https://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/S5MbHkyDa18FBcH-sJglmrq06h0=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/4102968/hochuli_v_Newton.0.gif

You were kicked in the head by another animal when the vet finished the delivery, weren't you?

Toby Waller
02-07-2016, 05:25 PM
You were kicked in the head by another animal when the vet finished the delivery, weren't you?

have a nice day.

TLO
02-07-2016, 05:27 PM
Marlee Matlin has some tig ol bitties!

Clyde Frog
02-07-2016, 06:01 PM
If this game is anywhere near close its lights out for CAR. Dung will get a questionable "hold" or "pi" to keep a drive going and win it for them.

HemiEd
02-07-2016, 09:37 PM

well crap

Rain Man
02-07-2016, 09:42 PM

You won the thread.

TimeForWasp
02-07-2016, 10:02 PM
I was wrongerer than I thought

Kaylore
02-07-2016, 11:30 PM
You're all wrong and all you're all sad losers! HAHAHAHAYHA!!

Toby Waller
02-08-2016, 03:30 AM
Denver

31-9

they are the team of destiny

:clap:

BlackOp
02-08-2016, 03:41 AM
Panthers should beat the living crap out them...but they still work for a 9 billion dollar corporation. Whom ever the NFL says wins...will win. So I'm going with whatever team has Manning playing QB. He will be an NFL HOF diplomat for the next 30 years...they need him to win.

just wanted to quote myself...

BlackOp
02-08-2016, 03:43 AM
Panthers should beat the living crap out them...but they still work for a 9 billion dollar corporation. Whom ever the NFL says wins...will win. So I'm going with whatever team has Manning playing QB. He will be a NFL HOF diplomat for the next 30 years...they need him to win.

Toby Waller
02-08-2016, 04:22 AM
http://www.speakgif.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/Super-Bowl-50-Carolina-Panther-Cam-Newton-ANIMATED-GIF.gif

Rausch
02-08-2016, 04:28 AM

Blow my uncle...

HemiEd
02-08-2016, 08:19 AM
I almost voted for the Broncos that was close, If you are a true Chiefs fan you can't root for those guys ever. Not even if it can benefit us during the regular season.

I don't think the question had anything to do with who you root for. It was who is going to win. :D

I rooted hard for the Cams but to no avail. Too much Miller and Ware

HemiEd
02-08-2016, 08:23 AM
You're all wrong and all you're all sad losers! HAHAHAHAYHA!!
Once again you suck at facts. Several of us picked the Mannings, but we are sad. Now go suck on a big old chili dog.

listopencil
02-08-2016, 12:22 PM
I have not read the whole thread, but I will go on record as saying Carolina should have this

I think Denver needs 2 defensive scores (or turnovers with sweet field position) to make this a game. I just don't think Denver can put enough points on the board without defensive help.

If Cam gets off to a quick start this game is over. However, if the Denver D can get a quick turnover(int) and a couple of 3 and outs early Denver has a chance. Although Cam has progressed as a QB, we really don't know if he is still emotionally immature when consistent adversity hits because he and the team has had a ton of success with an easy schedule this year. But if I'm Wade I want to find out ASAP and pin my ears back because if I can get into this kid's head early, to put himself in a self-defeating psychological funk then Denver has a very good chance. IMHO this is still Cam's achilles heel is himself when consistent adversity hits. Sulking under a towel sitting on the bench is where I want to see Cam if I'm Wade.

Denver can't afford not to come away with FGs in the red zone. If Denver's o-line can hold up enough to allow Manning to dink and dunk down the field and open up just enough holes to move the chains and score TD's then it will be close. This will keep Cam off the field chewing up the clock. With that being said, Denver has to have some semblance of a running game. Doesn't have to be great just enough to move the chains and this is where the big ? mark is for me because I don't think Denver will be able to run the ball at all. Panthers have a very good run D and the only time Denver was able to run the ball this last year was against mediocre to poor run D's.

If I am Kubiak and win the toss I am kicking and receive the ball 2nd half. My defense got me here and we are going to start off with a defensive stand to start the game to set the tone and get in Cam's head as quickly as possible. Some say Cam has not faced a defense like Denver this year but he did face Seattle and AZ and won. I say on the flip side the Denver D has not faced a QB and especially an O-line like Carolina. Carolina's o-line is very good and I say Denver will have a hard time getting a rush on Cam and will have a difficult time stopping the run.

With all that being said, there are just too many things that have to go right on offense for Denver to win. Denver's o-line has to pass block and open holes against a very good Panther D and they have not faired well at all with either, all season. Both defenses are very good so this is why for me it will be a low scoring affair. For Denver to win it all comes down to how successful the o-line will play.

Panthers - 21
Denver - 13

You guys really weren't all that far off from what happened in the game.

Bowser
02-08-2016, 12:32 PM
Welp, we should all collectively avoid Vegas, at all costs.

Toby Waller
02-08-2016, 07:05 PM
****Official Superbowl... 02-07-2016 03:26 PM Dartgod FOAD
****Official Superbowl... 02-07-2016 12:06 AM teedubya **** YOU!! BRONCOS SUCK THE DONKEY DICKS!!!
****Official Superbowl... 02-06-2016 10:18 PM Dinny Blues /
O.city takes Vegas 02-03-2016 05:44 PM lewdog eat dongs you donger lover

thats the rep-anti rep thanks I get for being right :cuss:

Discuss Thrower
02-08-2016, 07:06 PM
I got an idiot to give me Denver +13.5 for $20.

SAUTO
02-08-2016, 07:09 PM
thats the rep-anti rep thanks I get for being right :cuss:

And teedubya has bashed my for being rude before...

Hypocrites.