PDA

View Full Version : Football Former punter Chris Kluwe unloads on Manning

Deberg_1990
02-14-2016, 08:28 PM
http://www.totalprosports.com/2016/02/14/former-punter-chris-kluwe-explains-his-dislike-for-peyton-manning/

Former Minnesota Vikings punter Chris Kluwe took to Twitter and leashed holy hell towards Broncos QB Peyton Manning.

“**** Peyton Manning with an Ebola covered gardening fork. What a disgusting scumbag of a human being.”

“There’s your legacy, Peyton. A shitheel privileged redneck ****stick who used daddy’s name to cover up criminal behavior. **** you.”

“That exactly fits the scumbag profile of someone whose first thought after being dragged to a Super Bowl win was to endorse beer and pizza.”

“Also someone who thought a union fight was his ticket to cash in for $10million. Douchebag Manning, steroid user and sexual assaulter.”

Chris Kluwe went back to Twitter on Sunday to explain exactly why he dislikes Peyton Manning.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Let me be clear about what Peyton Manning did pisses me off. It&#39;s not that he made a mistake. Plenty of people make mistakes when young.</p>&mdash; Chris Kluwe (@ChrisWarcraft) <a href="https://twitter.com/ChrisWarcraft/status/698946718872678400">February 14, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It&#39;s that he took no responsibility for his actions, did not try to correct the mistake, and in fact, went out of his way to make it worse.</p>&mdash; Chris Kluwe (@ChrisWarcraft) <a href="https://twitter.com/ChrisWarcraft/status/698946836342525952">February 14, 2016</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">He&#39;s shown no remorse for his actions. He&#39;s a bully with millions of dollars and a national platform, and that&#39;s a disturbing combination.</p>&mdash; Chris Kluwe (@ChrisWarcraft) <a href="https://twitter.com/ChrisWarcraft/status/698947057524998144">February 14, 2016</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">That&#39;s what angers me. The model it perpetuates, that if you&#39;re good at a sport, you can do whatever you want and get away with it.</p>&mdash; Chris Kluwe (@ChrisWarcraft) <a href="https://twitter.com/ChrisWarcraft/status/698947340728532993">February 14, 2016</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">And it also angers me that the people blindly cheerleading for him can&#39;t empathize their own wife, daughter, sister, or mother in that spot.</p>&mdash; Chris Kluwe (@ChrisWarcraft) <a href="https://twitter.com/ChrisWarcraft/status/698947574976221184">February 14, 2016</a></blockquote>

DaNewGuy
02-14-2016, 08:31 PM
Manning Planet

DaFace
02-14-2016, 08:31 PM
Well, ok then.

Chief Northman
02-14-2016, 08:32 PM
Sounds like Kluwe is pissed that Manning never asked him out on a date.

Bugeater
02-14-2016, 08:36 PM
Punter? lol...shut up idiot kicker.

RealSNR
02-14-2016, 08:41 PM
Blah blah blah punter blah blah.

Who cares what he does for a living? He's right.

Rain Man
02-14-2016, 08:43 PM
Will someone on Twitter ask him what he thinks about Von Miller being called as a witness in the Fero's Bar murders?

displacedinMN
02-14-2016, 08:46 PM
kluwe-when was the last time anyone cared about you?

punt a ball, or your face.

You are now a red super giant star. Grasping for your last 15 minutes of fame before it supernovas and collapses into a sucking black hole. Bite me.

HemiEd
02-14-2016, 08:52 PM
Brett Favre

Baby Lee
02-14-2016, 08:52 PM
Ok, so that happened.

Is the world still turning?

DaneMcCloud
02-14-2016, 09:06 PM
Kluwe's right.

But hey, it's Peyton Manning, so who cares?

:rolleyes:

DaneMcCloud
02-14-2016, 09:08 PM
Ok, so that happened.

Is the world still turning?

This is ridiculously ironic coming from the guy that would felch the president of every network, every actor, every podcaster and every reality star, 24/7, On Demand.

Except if they were any race other than Caucasian, then eww, racist.

jspchief
02-14-2016, 09:10 PM
Kluwe is right

TimBone
This is ridiculously ironic coming from the guy that would felch the president of every network, every actor, every podcaster and every reality star, 24/7, On Demand.

Hahahaha. Felch.

TimBone
Hasn't Chris Kluwe been in drama before for his comments on twitter? This seems familiar.

eDave
02-14-2016, 09:11 PM
Right Kluwe is.

Eleazar
02-14-2016, 09:11 PM
Kluwe is an attention whoring turd washout

eDave
02-14-2016, 09:12 PM
Hasn't Chris Kluwe been in drama before for his comments on twitter? This seems familiar.

He's the Trump of the NFL. People love that he speaks his mind and what is on 'everyone' else's mind.

Idiots love him.

But he's right.

lewdog
02-14-2016, 09:13 PM
Kluwe is so right on.

My friends cannot understand my hate for Peyton Manning. This explains all of it.

Thank you Chris.

tk13
02-14-2016, 09:16 PM
Kluwe likes to get on his soapbox, I can see why people don't like him... but I also don't understand why anyone would defend Manning or act dismissive either. That's kind of messed up.

displacedinMN
02-14-2016, 09:18 PM

yea, a lot. A few years ago when Minnesota had a vote on gay marriage proposition.

and then about Ray Guy getting into the hall of fame.

He likes the attention.

He did have a pod cast at one time.

Baby Lee
02-14-2016, 09:18 PM

Fuck you. Kiddie diddler.

Last I checked;
Kluwe and Manning both were two of the whitest dudes around,
I've never said anything kind of Manning.

Anyone who paid any attention, this is decades old news, KNOWN publically for nearly as long.

But Kluwe goes on a twitter rant and we're all supposed to fell less of a citizen for not being as outraged as he is at the moment?

DaneMcCloud
02-14-2016, 09:20 PM

:facepalm:

You're a fucking loser and a piece of shit.

Get back to worshiping your Reality TV gods, moron.

And then do us all a favor and kill yourself.

DaneMcCloud
02-14-2016, 09:23 PM

You're a former lawyer because you sucked ass (and I kicked your stupid ass on Copyright Law) that's now a chemist.

I'd tell you to chemically castrate yourself but that's unnecessary since you're a short, 325 pound bald, ugly fucktard that couldn't attract an old hag.

No one would even want your internal organs because Baby Lee.

RealSNR
02-14-2016, 09:24 PM
Why is Kluwe the dickbag? I don't fucking understand why people are choosing to hate on him when he presented a great argument for why Manning is a fucking vile scumbag.

People are up in arms that he was a former punter who spoke his mind on the internet a lot. Why is that such a problem? He's no different than any random asshole with a social media account. The title of the article could have just as easily been, "Wow, this guy on Twitter really hates Peyton Manning."

Kluwe isn't extolling or claiming he has knowledge of the Manning situation from being in the NFL. He's not trying to become something he's not. He's not trying to get a spot on TV or get back into the NFL. Again, he's just a random asshole with a clear opinion about what Manning is. He's got an opinion on Manning. He backed it up well. And the shit he's talking about Manning is correct.

Baby Lee
02-14-2016, 09:25 PM

I don't know what got under your vagina flaps, but you need to rinse it out.

I haven't done SHIT to you, and you've been attacking me personally every chance you get.

I know, I know, it's Dane being Dane. He's a hothead asshole, but we love him for it. Well fuck that. There's not excuse for the ass you show around here.

displacedinMN
02-14-2016, 09:26 PM
Why is Kluwe the dickbag? I don't fucking understand why people are choosing to hate on him when he presented a great argument for why Manning is a fucking vile scumbag.

People are up in arms that he was a former punter who spoke his mind on the internet a lot. Why is that such a problem? He's no different than any random asshole with a social media account. The title of the article could have just as easily been, "Wow, this guy on Twitter really hates Peyton Manning."

Kluwe isn't extolling or claiming he has knowledge of the Manning situation from being in the NFL. He's not trying to become something he's not. He's not trying to get a spot on TV or get back into the NFL. Again, he's just a random asshole with a clear opinion about what Manning is. He's got an opinion on Manning. He backed it up well. And the shit he's talking about Manning is correct.

Yea, we are all keyboard warriors. He is just 17 years too late.

Baby Lee
02-14-2016, 09:27 PM
You're a former lawyer because you sucked ass (and I kicked your stupid ass on Copyright Law) that's now a chemist.

I'd tell you to chemically castrate yourself but that's unnecessary since you're a short, 325 pound bald, ugly fucktard that couldn't attract an old hag.

No one would even want your organs because Baby Lee.

You were so wrong about copyright. And you're so wrong about me. But go on with your bad self.

King Dane, treats everyone like shit, and still expects them to cup the balls and swallow the gravy.

DaneMcCloud
I don't know what got under your vagina flaps, but you need to rinse it out.

I haven't done SHIT to you, and you've been attacking me personally every chance you get.

I know, I know, it's Dane being Dane. He's a hothead asshole, but we love him for it. Well fuck that. There's not excuse for the ass you show around here.

There's no excuse for you being a gigantic fucking twat, either.

I'm not the only one that's commented on your dumbassery the past few months.

TimBone
Baby Lee is a chemist now?

That's kinda cool.

eDave
02-14-2016, 09:28 PM
Baby Lee is a chemist now?

That's kinda cool.

If cooking meth is cool. Then yea.

TimBone

I wasn't knocking him. I actually agree with him on this one. I was just trying to make sure it's the same guy that's been involved in this kinda thing before.

TimBone
Well, Breaking Bad looked kinda cool.

Baby Lee
02-14-2016, 09:29 PM

Not sure that worked as well on the screen as it does in your mind. ;)

DaneMcCloud
02-14-2016, 09:30 PM
You were so wrong about copyright. And you're so wrong about me. But go on with your bad self.

King Dane, treats everyone like shit, and still expects them to cup the balls and swallow the gravy.

LMAO

Yeah, because Satriani won the case? No, he did not (and I'm a HUGE fan).

You don't know dick about copyright, or the entertainment business, or production schedules or show runners.

You're a dipshit that follows all of this shit from 2,000 miles away and "thinks" he has it all figured out.

You don't know shit.

RealSNR
02-14-2016, 09:33 PM
Yea, we are all keyboard warriors. He is just 17 years too late.

Everybody is too late. That's the point.

Jameis Winston (whether he committed the rape or not) had to answer some really tough questions in the court of public opinion for all the shit he got himself involved in during college. That's due to him being a college QB in the era of technology that he's in. It's not going to get any easier for future QBs, either.

If Manning were doing this shit (including writing about the woman he face-farted in his biography) nowadays, he'd get torn apart by just about everyone. Who knows, if the incident became public knowledge at just the wrong time like the Ray Rice thing, he might have had his pro NFL career cut short.

It still doesn't excuse the fact that he's never shown remorse for his actions, either in the courtroom or publicly.

DaneMcCloud
02-14-2016, 09:37 PM
Jameis Winston (whether he committed the rape or not) had to answer some really tough questions in the court of public opinion for all the shit he got himself involved in during college.

There is SO much collusion happening between the NFL, NCAA, sportswriters and the courts.

The Winston accuser just received something like $950k from FSU, yet we're supposed to believe he was innocent?

The guys that say this shit doesn't exist have never played NCAA football or had any friends that played NCAA football.

It's rampant and since the 80's has been rampant.

jspchief
02-14-2016, 09:39 PM
This is an old story, but I think the 23 page legal papers that came out are newly reported? They contain a lot of damning testimony from people, including Manning's own teammates.

Baby Lee
02-14-2016, 09:40 PM
There is SO much collusion happening between the NFL, NCAA, sportswriters and the courts.

The Winston accuser just received something like $950k from FSU, yet we're supposed to believe he was innocent?

The guys that say this shit doesn't exist have never played NCAA football or had any friends that played NCAA football.

Oh sure, attack Jameis because he's black, racist. ROFL

DaneMcCloud
02-14-2016, 09:40 PM
This is an old story, but I think the 23 page legal papers that came out are newly reported? They contain a lot of damning testimony from people, including Manning's own teammates.

Correct

eDave
02-14-2016, 09:41 PM

Incredibly naive to think otherwise. Of course if it were proven true and everyone accepted the truth, they'd just say the chick should have liked it, felt honored, or some shit. It is Manning's balls after all.

Al Bundy
02-14-2016, 09:52 PM
Anyone who paid any attention, this is decades old news, KNOWN publicly for nearly as long.

VERY well hidden and the Manning shitbags did a lot to ruin the girls reputation.

Baby Lee
02-14-2016, 09:52 PM
LMAO

You don't know dick about copyright, or the entertainment business, or production schedules or show runners.

You're a dipshit that follows all of this shit from 2,000 miles away and "thinks" he has it all figured out.

You don't know shit.

You would probably be well served to go back and look at that conversation.

You presented Satriani's lack of a case as a 'slam dunk no brainer' because you talked to a couple industry lawyers.

I and another IP certified attorney pointed out that the matter was much more involved and nuanced.

As usual you brayed and hiccuped . . . until the parties reached an out of court settlement. IIRC, you bemoaned the trials and tribulations of talking with mere licensed attorneys with knowledge of IP, because we weren't Hollywood glad-handers with the only 'knowledge' that has ever mattered to you.

AT BEST, you ignored good insight on the rules and procedure of copyright. At worst you were totally wrong. But go ahead and claim victory and my total lack of worth, it's what you do. . . to everyone. But it's not gonna last forever kid.

Al Bundy
02-14-2016, 09:53 PM
Winston has been raked over the coals in Tampa.

eDave
02-14-2016, 09:54 PM
Winston has been raked over the coals in Tampa.

Shouldn't rape then.

DaneMcCloud
02-14-2016, 09:58 PM

You presented Satriani's lack of a case as a 'slam dunk no brainer' because you talked to a couple industry lawyers.

I and another IP certified attorney pointed out that the matter was much more involved and nuanced.

As usual you brayed and hiccuped . . . until the parties reached an out of court settlement. IIRC, you bemoaned the trials and tribulations of talking with mere licensed attorneys with knowledge of IP, because we weren't Hollywood glad-handers with the only 'knowledge' that has ever mattered to you.

AT BEST, you ignored good insight on the rules and procedure of copyright. At worst you were totally wrong. But go ahead and claim victory and my total lack of worth, it's what you do. . . to everyone. But it's not gonna last forever kid.

I will because after I heard the songs and said "No Brainer", I went back to my notes and then stated, "No way".

Furthermore, if you're a copyright lawyer (which you're not) which record labels, artists and publishers have you represented in the past and who are you representing now?

That's right: No one.

It's all "theory" for you and now, you're a chemist and I can only assume that you're not working, considering the amount of time you spend watching TV and listening to Podcast.

Bottom line: You're a fucking loser.

L on the fat, bald head.

It's probably engraved by this point.

Baby Lee
02-14-2016, 10:02 PM
I will because after I heard the songs and said "No Brainer", I went back to my notes and then stated, "No way".

Furthermore, if you're a copyright lawyer (which you're not) which record labels, artists and publishers have you represented in the past and who are you representing now?

That's right: No one.

It's all "theory" for you and now, you're a chemist and I can only assume that you're not working, considering the amount of time you spend watching TV and listening to Podcast.

Bottom line: You're a fucking loser.

L on the fat, bald head.

It's probably engraved by this point.

I'm still right and you're still wrong

And for people who tire of my pedantic ways in complex discussions, Right here. Here it is.

Some people you can't just disagree with. Some people you can't just correct when they're wrong.

Some people like Dane, when you discuss something with them, you better pound their dick into the dirt and bash it a few times with a sledgehammer.

If you let anything go as 'agree to disagree' or 'we've discuss this enough, let's move on.' Some assholes like Dane, they come back YEARS later after nursing their licks and harboring their resentments and try to rewrite history. They lie, and they denigrate, for no reason but their own fragile ego.

Petulant bitch and a liar. My instincts as a good poster is to just let it go. But you can't. Not with a pissant like Dane. Dane will assert his Hollywood superiority regardless of merit out of the blue at any time in your life. He's a bitch like that.

Here, . . . did I say a WORD to Dane? No. But he calls me a racist for not being excited enough when one WHITE GUY tweets about what another WHITE GUY did to a WHITE GAL decades ago.

Heck, I'm even letting him off the hook here, by not looking up the actual exchange he's wrong about for everyone to see just how wrong, nor am I roping in the actual other poster in here who he was actually arguing with mostly instead of me. It's there if you want to find it, but I'm showing Christian charity on his ass, not that he'll accept with humility. But watch, my kindness will be met with derision and further rewriting of the facts, because that's who Dane is.

DaneMcCloud
02-14-2016, 10:04 PM

What's even more hilarious, you fucking People Magazine addicted sloth, is that you even argue that you're a lawyer on the internet.

LMAO

No one questions me when I say that I'm a TV composer with thousands of placements on cable and network TV over the course of the past 24 months but you?

LMAO

You suck at that job. Hope you doing better chemically castrating cats and dogs.

eDave
02-14-2016, 10:05 PM
I like when Dane gets turned up to 11.

DaneMcCloud
02-14-2016, 10:08 PM

This is about 7, Broheim

:D

Al Bundy
02-14-2016, 10:17 PM

He hasn't even pressed on the accelerator yet.

eDave
02-14-2016, 10:18 PM
I'll need a warning then please.

DaneMcCloud
02-14-2016, 10:19 PM
I'll need a warning then please.

DaNewGuy
02-14-2016, 10:19 PM

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/06/Spinal_Tap_-_Up_to_Eleven.jpg

Toby Waller
02-14-2016, 10:21 PM
This is about 7, Broheim

It's about time someone used that commercial reference

DaneMcCloud
02-14-2016, 10:21 PM

Think Marty Friedman on "Holy Wars"

DaneMcCloud
02-14-2016, 10:22 PM
It's about time someone used that commercial reference
Wut

Tiny Evel and I have been doing it for almost a decade on the 'Planet, dipfuck

eDave
02-14-2016, 10:23 PM
Wut

Tiny Evel and I have been doing it for almost a decade on the 'Planet, dip****

Name Dropper

DaneMcCloud
02-14-2016, 10:24 PM
Name Dropper

A+ my friend.

A+

Toby Waller
02-14-2016, 10:25 PM
Wut

Tiny Evel and I have been doing it for almost a decade on the 'Planet, dip****

Lol now who's being a dick?
I was just referencing the insurance commercial and I'm well aware it's been a California staple

DaneMcCloud
02-14-2016, 10:29 PM
Lol now who's being a dick?
I was just referencing the insurance commercial and I'm well aware it's been a California staple

Dick? WTF?

You claim that it's a "Commercial reference", then turnaround and say the you know it's been in existence for a long time?

More proof that you're a stuttering moron.

And a mult.

Toby Waller
02-14-2016, 10:29 PM
Wow! Mom and the 2 kids just ate it!!

Toby Waller
02-14-2016, 10:34 PM
Dick? WTF?

You claim that it's a "Commercial reference", then turnaround and say the you know it's been in existence for a long time?

More proof that you're a stuttering moron.

And a mult.

Oh lol shut up with your childish reasoning. I was referencing the commercial but I also lived in California for 50 years and used variations on the slang myself.sheesh people get confused when they run into multifaceted thinkers. Being that you are creative you should understand it by now.

eDave
02-14-2016, 10:37 PM
Oh lol shut up with your childish reasoning. I was referencing the commercial but I also lived in California for 50 years and used variations on the slang myself.sheesh people get confused when they run into multifaceted thinkers. Being that you are creative you should understand it by now.

What commercial are you talking about? If you please.

And you are going to push Dane to an 8, which is 10 times higher than a 7. He's like the Richter Scale. 10 is catastrophic. 11 kills dinosaurs.

Toby Waller
02-14-2016, 10:39 PM

Geico

DaneMcCloud
02-14-2016, 10:41 PM
I also lived in California for 50 years

There is no way you're older than 20

Toby Waller
02-14-2016, 10:41 PM

And you are going to push Dane to an 8, which is 10 times higher than a 7. He's like the Richter Scale. 10 is catastrophic. 11 kills dinosaurs.

Meh,not a real important debate. We'll live.
I'm curious about his career now

eDave
02-14-2016, 10:42 PM
Meh,not a real important debate. We'll live
I'm curious about his career now

LOL. I don't think you need to worry about that.

RealSNR
02-14-2016, 10:44 PM
sheesh people get confused when they run into multifaceted thinkers.

I'll let you know when I see any

DaneMcCloud
02-14-2016, 10:45 PM

LMAO

:clap:

Toby Waller
02-14-2016, 10:46 PM

Since you aren't a multifaceted thinker,you'll never know.

eDave
02-14-2016, 10:47 PM

Hm. I just realized MultifaceTED is a great Cruz slogan.

Toby Waller
02-14-2016, 10:50 PM
Walking Dead got real ugly!!

eDave
02-14-2016, 10:51 PM
Walking Dead got real ugly!!

STFU. I got 10m till showtime.

Toby Waller
02-14-2016, 10:54 PM
Ok

RealSNR
02-14-2016, 10:58 PM

According to your previous statement, wouldn't I exhibit signs of confusion in the face of a multifaceted thinker?

So you're wrong. If I'm not a multifaceted thinker, I CAN detect them.

DaneMcCloud
02-14-2016, 10:58 PM
Hm. I just realized MultifaceTED is a great Cruz slogan.

Vinyl on HBO, brotha.

That's going to be some shit, especially if they base the character on Neil Bogart, which I assume they will (and should).

I'm stoked.

eDave
02-14-2016, 11:06 PM
Ok

5 minutes in and I was

"The FUCK?!" Hot damn.

brucey_72
02-14-2016, 11:18 PM
Well this thread went way off topic

kcjoker
02-14-2016, 11:19 PM
This guy is always looking for any excuse to bitch, moan, whine and complain. If the story is true then yea Peyton did something stupid when he was about 20yrs old...what a shocker. Also instead of praising Peyton for obviously growing up and becoming a better person he wants to act like Manning is like Manziel or something.

TLO
02-14-2016, 11:27 PM
kluwe-when was the last time anyone cared about you?

punt a ball, or your face.

You are now a red super giant star. Grasping for your last 15 minutes of fame before it supernovas and collapses into a sucking black hole. Bite me.

Exactly. He needs to go away. Nobody cares, Kluwe. Nobody.

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-14-2016, 11:44 PM
Peyton Manning has always been a duplicitous fuck.

I thought that Baby Lee was an engineer and not a chemist. Was I wrong?

Baby Lee
02-14-2016, 11:51 PM
Peyton Manning has always been a duplicitous fuck.

I thought that Baby Lee was an engineer and not a chemist. Was I wrong?

Dane's wrong about everything.
To add insult to injury [however you/I wish to take it ;)], he probably has you and I mixed up in his coked out cranium.

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-14-2016, 11:54 PM
To add insult to injury [however you/I wish to take it ;)], he probably has you and I mixed up in his coked out cranium.

Actually, a ton of my friends are engineers. I lack the patience for the math involved and respect anyone that does.

Baby Lee
02-14-2016, 11:56 PM
Actually, a ton of my friends are engineers. I lack the patience for the math involved and respect anyone that does.

Whatever, you fat bald loser chemist with literally no Hollywood friends. ;)

As for me, I'd rather die than release information about myself here. Too many psychos. But I think I can speak generally that, although I had to learn all the 'math involved' my engineering certification was just a pathway to a better use of my existing degrees.

BlackOp
02-14-2016, 11:57 PM
LMAO

You don't know shit.

Satriani was relevant in 1986...I had Not of this Earth on vinyl back then.

Guitar hero shredders are dead and buried....there was never anything really artistic about them..it was musical athletics.

I hadn't heard his name in years...Kirk Hammett kicked his ass as far as creating something that mattered. Student dwarfed the teacher.

I saw Satriani at the Uptown...Saw Metallica there too (Ride the Lightening tour)..both in 85/86

Pasta Little Brioni
02-15-2016, 12:44 AM
It's hard to take the NFL seriously anymore when it's golden boy is a complete fraud who is a Scum human being, sold his self out to shitty pizza, and even shittier beer. Dude showed as much emotion winning a title as a loaf of bread. Why should fans even give a fuck?

DaneMcCloud
02-15-2016, 12:56 AM
Satriani was relevant in 1986...I had Not of this Earth on vinyl back then.

Guitar hero shredders are dead and buried....there was never anything really artistic about them..it was musical athletics.

I hadn't heard his name in years...Kirk Hammett kicked his ass as far as creating something that mattered. Student dwarfed the teacher.

I saw Satriani at the Uptown...Saw Metallica there too (Ride the Lightening tour)..both in 85/86

You're stupid.

Like RoyIII dumb.

DaneMcCloud
02-15-2016, 01:00 AM
Whatever, you fat bald loser chemist with literally no Hollywood friends. ;)

As for me, I'd rather die than release information about myself here. Too many psychos. But I think I can speak generally that, although I had to learn all the 'math involved' my engineering certification was just a pathway to a better use of my existing degrees.

If Chiefsplanet was Twitter, you would zero followers after 14 years.

Baby Lee
02-15-2016, 01:03 AM
If Chiefsplanet was Twitter, you would zero followers after 14 years.

If CP were grammar, you would the whole thing.

BlackOp
02-15-2016, 01:08 AM
You're stupid.

Like RoyIII dumb.

Yeah..sorry, but your taste in music sucks. You're too much of an arrogant prick to even realize it. I'm sure you were something before the internet...

Satriani is some tired ass shit...that fills hair bars with old ****s like you.

I should start a poll..how many pairs of stonewash jeans does Dane still own?

Toby Waller
02-15-2016, 01:30 AM
Lol

BlackOp
02-15-2016, 02:16 AM
Lol

Probably thinks Satriani is a better guitarist than Gilmoure, Iommi and Page...you know..because he can shred diminished scales.

Toby Waller
02-15-2016, 02:22 AM
I was laughing at the stonewashed part. I didn't have stoneware but my proudest day was a pair of straight leg tapered jeans I bleached in the bath tub to a perfect bleached light blue....

BlackOp
02-15-2016, 02:35 AM
I was laughing at the stonewashed part. I didn't have stoneware but my proudest day was a pair of straight leg tapered jeans I bleached in the bath tub to a perfect bleached light blue....

I dont listen to guitarists anymore...that died with stonewash. I'm sure people were pissed when big band died too.

TimBone
02-15-2016, 02:43 AM
Dane does coke? That's kinda cool.

TimBone
02-15-2016, 02:45 AM
And I would definitely follow Baby Lee on twitter.

seamonster
02-15-2016, 04:01 AM
Twitter whips up mob hate and lynch justice pretty routinely so I can't find any direct evidence of wrong doing other than accusations at Tennessee. Certainly feels very SJW in origin. famous athletes are routine targets of scams and harrasement so unless there's evidence and a legal case brought against manning that's meaningful than this is just social media mob hate.

Hoopsdoc
02-15-2016, 04:58 AM
Twitter whips up mob hate and lynch justice pretty routinely so I can't find any direct evidence of wrong doing other than accusations at Tennessee. Certainly feels very SJW in origin. famous athletes are routine targets of scams and harrasement so unless there's evidence and a legal case brought against manning that's meaningful than this is just social media mob hate.

From what I can gather, he's not mad at what Manning did, he's mad that Manning never apologized and also does advertising. :shrug:

loochy
02-15-2016, 05:56 AM
He's the Trump of the NFL. People love that he speaks his mind and what is on 'everyone' else's mind.

Idiots love him.

But he's right.

This. I can't stand the loudmouth punter.

But, in this case, he's bashing Manning so more power to him.

Red Dawg
02-15-2016, 06:18 AM
He is 100% right on the money. The respect people show Manning is reduculous. They are waiting for him to officially announce what his plans are? Is that a joke? He played like total shit all year. Why the hell would you want him back?

kcchiefsus
02-15-2016, 06:29 AM

This

Dayze
02-15-2016, 07:21 AM
Manning has been a ****stick for the better part of a decade. +In his mind it's ALWAYS about him. always has and always will.

He would be totally content with losses, as long as he put up gawdy stats in the process.
I think up to his first SB win, he genuinely cared. but sometime after that, he just said '**** it...I'm just going to worry about me and mine and my records".

dude just won a super bowl, and showed the same emotion as if he just won the ring toss for an over-sized stuffed animal at the carnival.

he's all about the stats and the Manning brand. Though to be fair, most pro-athletes are all about their brand - which is why the NFL sucks ass.

BlackHelicopters
02-15-2016, 07:43 AM
At least Kluwe is not gargling Peyton cum. He may desire to, but he isn't .

BigMeatballDave
02-15-2016, 08:40 AM
BL is a Chemist? Change his name to Walter White. :)

Easy 6
02-15-2016, 08:42 AM

Was convinced he was a lawyer, so confused...

MahiMike
02-15-2016, 08:43 AM
What handle does kluwe use on CP?

BigMeatballDave
02-15-2016, 08:44 AM

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmOWicCHxV3X9uSbWpE8trYA8Rb9fjWTsieLdlh8D5gImVLpKRjurzVOo

loochy
02-15-2016, 09:07 AM

ROFL

How does a person forget to write an entire word in the middle of a sentence?

Bugeater
02-15-2016, 09:12 AM
I don't even know what this thread is about anymore.

loochy
02-15-2016, 09:14 AM

It's about Dane and BabyLee

Lzen
02-15-2016, 09:16 AM
Would someone explain what Kluwe is talking about? I would prefer just that rather than read all the in fighting in this thread.

loochy
02-15-2016, 09:18 AM
Would someone explain what Kluwe is talking about? I would prefer just that rather than read all the in fighting in this thread.

He's outraged that Manning did something very assholeish 20 years ago. He's also outraged that Manning didn't breakdown and cry tears of joy because he won the SB.
And he's just being his normal Kluwe complaining bitch self.

But F Manning

Lzen
02-15-2016, 09:26 AM
He's outraged that Manning did something very assholeish 20 years ago. He's also outraged that Manning didn't breakdown and cry tears of joy because he won the SB.
And he's just being his normal Kluwe complaining bitch self.

But F Manning

I guess I'm not in the loop. What did Manning do 20 years ago?

Dinny Bossa Nova
02-15-2016, 09:28 AM

What I'm wondering is how long have Californians been walking around belting out "BROOOOO Llaaaaarrrr aaaaayyyyy" "OOOOOHHHHH oh" ? (as in "Volare")

I haven't heard anyone around here doing it yet.

Dinny

Bugeater
02-15-2016, 09:29 AM
What I'm wondering is how long have Californians been walking around belting out "BROOOOO Llaaaaarrrr aaaaayyyyy" "OOOOOHHHHH oh" ? (as in "Volare")

I haven't heard anyone around here doing it yet.

Dinny
It's bound to catch on. Give it time.

loochy
02-15-2016, 09:32 AM
I guess I'm not in the loop. What did Manning do 20 years ago?

He sat on some girl trainer's face in college

RealSNR
02-15-2016, 09:46 AM

He ruined her fucking life, dude

Lzen
02-15-2016, 09:49 AM

I vaguely remember something about that. Ok, yeah it was a punk move. But is a stupid college kid thing really something to get all up in arms about? :hmmm:

rabblerouser
02-15-2016, 09:52 AM
ROFL

How does a person forget to write an entire word in the middle of a sentence?

Some people can't type as fast as they think??
I know that I'm almost out of popcorn, so I may have to wade into this mess and really raise some rabble...

Pasta Little Brioni
02-15-2016, 09:54 AM
I vaguely remember something about that. Ok, yeah it was a punk move. But is a stupid college kid thing really something to get all up in arms about? :hmmm:

There was more to that...alot more apparently. The guy is a piece of shit.

Bugeater
02-15-2016, 09:58 AM
Is there a link somewhere in this shitfest to this new and outrageous information?

Baby Lee
02-15-2016, 10:04 AM
Is there a link somewhere in this shitfest to this new and outrageous information?

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/colts/2003-11-04-manning-suit_x.htm

vailpass
02-15-2016, 10:24 AM

Nothing new. Irrelevant ex-punter trying to ride the coattails of a legitimate football player via faux outrage at the alleged actions of a college kid as accused by a know litigation chaser that occurred a decade or two ago.

Chief Pote
02-15-2016, 10:24 AM

I hate myself for googling "felch". :facepalm:

Bowser
02-15-2016, 10:41 AM
I hate myself for googling "felch". :facepalm:

LMAO

kcchiefsus
02-15-2016, 10:55 AM
Oh sure, attack Jameis because he's black, racist. ROFL

Go kill yourself cunt.

kcchiefsus
02-15-2016, 11:00 AM

If annoying cunts could have been swallowed by their whore mothers instead of being creampied by their loser fathers, you'd have never been.

loochy
02-15-2016, 11:02 AM
Go kill yourself ****.

If annoying ****s could have been swallowed by their whore mothers instead of being creampied by their loser fathers, you'd have never been.

you seem nice

Bugeater
02-15-2016, 11:03 AM
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/colts/2003-11-04-manning-suit_x.htm
That's from 2003. Supposedly there's some new information out.

Baby Lee
02-15-2016, 11:20 AM
That's from 2003. Supposedly there's some new information out.

This article was in 2003.
The incident was in the mid-90s. The parties settled out of court with a gag order. The article in 2003 was pursuant to a new suit at the time alleging that Manning referring to her in a biography breached the gag order. That matter is settled as well.
In 2014, when Mariota's antics were in the news, this article was brought back up.
This year, after Cam's SB antics, this article was brought back up again.
Last week, a group of Tennessee trainers and coaches filed a harassment suit against the University. The events of this article were mentioned by reference to allege a history and pattern at the University, but is not part of the actual suit.
Kluwe does not provide enough detail to surmise the source of his outrage. Whether it was the explosive footnote reference in this TN civil suit, or Shaun King's article defending Cam via Manning's prior bad behavior. Except, one detail Kluwe did include was his continued hate of whatever Manning's positions were in the last CBA negotiations.
I do find it ironic that the case re-opened in 2003 due to Manning alluding in his biography that the lady was known to engage in salty locker room talk [and more pointedly, referring to her by name, post gag order], and Kluwe's indignation was manifested by calling Manning a "shitheel privileged fuckstick."

loochy
02-15-2016, 11:48 AM
The incident was in the mid-90s. The parties settled out of court with a gag order. The article in 2003 was pursuant to a new suit at the time alleging that Manning referring to her in a biography breached the gag order. That matter is settled as well.
In 2014, when Mariota's antics were in the news, this article was brought back up.
Last week, a group of Tennessee trainers and coaches filed a harassment suit against the University. The events of this article were mentioned by reference to allege a history and pattern at the University, but is not part of the actual suit.
Kluwe does not provide enough detail to surmise the source of his outrage. Whether it was the explosive footnote reference in this TN civil suit, or Shaun King's article defending Cam via Manning's prior bad behavior. Except, one detail Kluwe did include was his continued hate of whatever Manning's positions were in the last CBA negotiations.
I do find it ironic that the case re-opened in 2003 due to Manning alluding in his biography that the lady was known to engage in salty locker room talk [and more pointedly, referring to her by name, post gag order], and Kluwe's indignation was manifested by calling Manning a "shitheel privileged ****stick."

YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING BECAUSE YOU ARE A CHEMIST LAWYER AND YOU WATCH TOO MUCH TV

TimBone
02-15-2016, 12:42 PM
Was convinced he was a lawyer, so confused...
Sounds like he got fired as a lawyer for losing an argument with Dane regarding copyright law.

Baby Lee
02-15-2016, 12:46 PM
Sounds like he got fired as a lawyer for losing an argument with Dane regarding copyright law.

Actually, they stripped me of all my licenses for not having enough twitter followers.

TimBone
02-15-2016, 12:51 PM
Actually, they stripped me of all my licenses for not having enough twitter followers.
I'd still follow you, bud.

Baby Lee
02-15-2016, 12:56 PM
I'd still follow you, bud.

Hey, no butt stuff though.

loochy
02-15-2016, 01:05 PM

But what about that thing that Dane said you do? Is that in that category? (I don't know what it is and I'm afraid to google it).

stumppy
02-15-2016, 01:33 PM

Just don't stop too fast.

jspchief
02-15-2016, 05:33 PM
He's a professional television watcher. Everything else is just his fantasy.

jspchief
02-15-2016, 05:42 PM
Here's the recent article that brought all this back into focus.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/king-peyton-manning-squeaky-clean-image-built-lies-article-1.2530395?cid=bitly

The event happened a long time ago, but this article sheds some light on how it was handled and the smear campaign the Mannings waged on this woman.

Baby Lee
02-15-2016, 05:44 PM
Here's the recent article that brought all this back into focus.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/king-peyton-manning-squeaky-clean-image-built-lies-article-1.2530395?cid=bitly

The event happened a long time ago, but this article sheds some light on how it was handled and the smear campaign the Mannings waged on this woman.

Thank Q

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=298105

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=298215

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=298236

jspchief
02-15-2016, 05:48 PM
Thank Q

Someone asked for details in this thread, I provided the relevant link.

Chiefnj2
02-15-2016, 05:48 PM
Archie is a scumbag and the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Baby Lee
02-15-2016, 05:49 PM
Someone asked for details in this thread, I provided the relevant link.
Thank Q, thank Q very much.
I do find it ironic that the case re-opened in 2003 due to Manning alluding in his biography that the lady was known to engage in salty locker room talk [and more pointedly, referring to her by name, post gag order], and Kluwe's indignation was manifested by calling Manning a "shitheel privileged fuckstick."

Thanks especially for eliding who Shaun King is and why he's writing what he's wrote.

Again, I'm no Manning fan. But this shit is getting tired every time someone pouts about another athlete, or Kluwe gets a bug up his ass about Manning benefitting from the CBA, everyone has to pretend like Manning-gate is BRAND NEW INFO!!

jspchief
02-15-2016, 05:52 PM
Thank Q, thank Q very much.
Shouldn't you be reading a "The Bachelor" blog?

I don't see the affidavit in your post.

Baby Lee
02-15-2016, 05:55 PM
Shouldn't you be reading a "The Bachelor" blog?

I don't see the affidavit in your post.

You got a particular beef you'd like to share with the class, or just feeling froggy this fine evening?

If I've ever treated you shabbily in my life, by all means I welcome an opportunity at amends.

Bugeater
02-15-2016, 06:31 PM
Thank Q

What in the hell does the Romanowski thread have to do with this? And another is a link to this thread? The only one that is relevant is the one with absolutely no content, only a link to Bleacherreport which I don't waste my time with.

Toby Waller
02-15-2016, 06:35 PM
http://i66.tinypic.com/2ekqhoj.jpg

Baby Lee
02-15-2016, 06:38 PM
What in the hell does the Romanowski thread have to do with this? And another is a link to this thread? The only one that is relevant is the one with absolutely no content, only a link to Bleacherreport which I don't waste my time with.

All three of them, this one included, discussed the King article.

jspchief
02-15-2016, 07:21 PM
Right? Several people asked for details. I provided a link that was not previously posted in this thread. And for some reason Baby Lee feels the need to call it a Q. Like we all are supposed to know every post from every thread.