PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports NIKE Drops Manny Pacquiao

Pages : [1] 2

rabblerouser
02-17-2016, 03:44 PM
Apparel giant Nike has terminated its relationship with boxer Manny Pacquiao after his recent inflammatory comments about the LGBT community.

“We find Manny Pacquiao’s comments abhorrent,” the statement reads. “Nike strongly opposes discrimination of any kind and has a long history of supporting and standing up for the rights of the LGBT community. “We no longer have a relationship with Manny Pacquiao.”

The split comes after a recent TV5 interview in the Philippines, where Pacquiao said gay people were worse than animals:

“It's common sense. Do you see animals mating with the same sex? Animals are better because they can distinguish male from female. If men mate with men and women mate with women they are worse than animals."

The negative press immediately began pouring in as Pacquiao tried to remedy the situation by issuing an apology via video, however it apparently wasn’t enough to satisfy the folks at Nike:

I'm sorry for hurting people by comparing homosexuals to animals. Please forgive me for those I've hurt. God Bless! pic.twitter.com/bqjRcWqp8R

— Manny Pacquiao (@mannypacquiao) February 16, 2016
Pacquiao first signed with Nike in 2006, and was one of their most recognizable and beloved brand ambassadors. And now, after a decade, the relationship is over.

Given just how influential a sponsor like Nike is, the question remains: is this just the beginning for Pacquiao? If a company such as Nike can drop one of its more popular spokesmen, who else will follow suit?

Pacquiao is set to met Timothy Bradley April 9 in Las Vegas in what will be his last fight. If he keeps losing sponsors, though, he may want to hold off on that planned retirement.

- - - - - - -

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing/nike-drops-manny-pacquiao-following-his-inflammatory-comments-210707740-boxing.html
Nike drops Manny Pacquiao following gay slur

RobBlake
02-17-2016, 03:46 PM
Nike.. the biggest hypocrites of them all. STFU

rabblerouser
02-17-2016, 03:47 PM
Nike.. the biggest hypocrites of them all. STFU

You know it.

Toby Waller
02-17-2016, 03:52 PM
if no gays bought any Nike it wouldnt change the companies profit margin

BigRichard
02-17-2016, 03:53 PM
Doesn't Nike have little sweat shops all over China or something?

rabblerouser
02-17-2016, 03:54 PM
Doesn't Nike have little sweat shops all over China or something?

Exactly like that or something.

scho63
02-17-2016, 03:55 PM
It's amazing that if you insult certain groups of people on the right, an apology works and is usually accepted to end the issue.

It's amazing that if you insult certain groups of people on the left, an apology is usually NOT acceptable and they always want you fired or order a boycott, which usually occurs quickly!

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

Toby Waller
Bagel the cat has no eyelids

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/02/09/12/3104C89800000578-0-image-a-53_1455020042069.jpg

rabblerouser
if no gays bought any Nike it wouldnt change the companies profit margin:hmmm:

Charging $200 for shoes that cost $1 to make has its advantages??

ChiefGator
02-17-2016, 04:00 PM
It's amazing that if you insult certain groups of people on the right, an apology works and is usually accepted to end the issue.

It's amazing that if you insult certain groups of people on the left, an apology is usually NOT acceptable and they always want you fired or order a boycott, which usually occurs quickly!

I am amazed at how wrong this is and how easily you think you can divide people into "groups of people on the left" and "groups of people on the right". Where do you classify my Republican gay friends? And why does an issue suddenly devolve into "them" vs. "us" or "left" vs. "right"?

eDave
02-17-2016, 04:03 PM
Who the hell says shit like this out loud?

ModSocks
02-17-2016, 04:05 PM
I am amazed at how wrong this is and how easily you think you can divide people into "groups of people on the left" and "groups of people on the right". Where do you classify my Republican gay friends? And why does an issue suddenly devolve into "them" vs. "us" or "left" vs. "right"?

Or that Nike is "left" simply because they did what every major brand does these days; distance themselves from negative PR.

Lex Luthor
02-17-2016, 04:06 PM

Horseshit.

If an athlete publicly stated that Catholics or Baptists or Presbyterians were worse than animals, there would be a helluva backlash.

Stop playing the victim card. It gets old.

ModSocks
02-17-2016, 04:07 PM

What's funny is that he's from the Philippines....home of the "Lady boy".

rabblerouser
02-17-2016, 04:08 PM

Someone who has been repeatedly hit in the head??

scho63
02-17-2016, 04:12 PM

Which political orientation spends all their time dividing people into groups? Certainly not me, it's the wonderful people on the left. Everything they do has a divisive qualifier attached.

The Rep gays probably just laughed at Paquioa and the Dem gays went ballistic, all called Nike, blasted them on Twitter and Facebook and demanded he be fired.

What's wrong is all the politicians constantly pitting one group against another. If every situation was treated equal, I'm all for it and the hypocrisy would be over.

The PC police are responsible for the rise of Trump as much as anyone.

Gravedigger
02-17-2016, 04:12 PM
I don't know why people get so upset. If you worked for a company and someone interviewed you and you made remarks that offended the customer base and sales of that company you'd be out. Also Nike probably saw the opportunity to end it's contract with Manny and get some LGBT sales in the process by sticking up for them. Manny signed the death warrant and Nike gets more money, good business moves. Also what kind of starpower does Manny bring in anymore?

scho63
02-17-2016, 04:16 PM
Horseshit.

If an athlete publicly stated that Catholics or Baptists or Presbyterians were worse than animals, there would be a helluva backlash.

Stop playing the victim card. It gets old.

I've never been a victim expect the time I was mugged in San Fran by a crack addict.

There is nothing anyone can say to me that would make me want to ban them or feel like I was a victim but today, everyone constantly spends their day looking for something to be offended by.

If he made a public apology via press conference, would you still want him fired? :hmmm:

vailpass
02-17-2016, 04:18 PM

People with fuck you money...

ModSocks
02-17-2016, 04:22 PM
Which political orientation spends all their time dividing people into groups? Certainly not me, it's the wonderful people on the left. Everything they do has a divisive qualifier attached.

The Rep gays probably just laughed at Paquioa and the Dem gays went ballistic, all called Nike, blasted them on Twitter and Facebook and demanded he be fired.

What's wrong is all the politicians constantly pitting one group against another. If every situation was treated equal, I'm all for it and the hypocrisy would be over.

The PC police are responsible for the rise of Trump as much as anyone.

LMAO you can't be serious?

Republicans aren't divisive? Are you fucking serious? Conservatives, RINO's, "Cuckservatives", NeoCons....the list goes on and on, they're so fucking divisive they divide THEMSELVES, lets not even get into how they like to separate themselves from nearly every other group in this country.

GTFO with that shit.

This has nothing to do with "the left". What Manny said in the Philippines barely even registered here in the states. The Philippines has a very large and open LGBT community. Nike's reaction is par for the course these days and has far more to do with their brand in the Philippines than what liberals think in the U.S.

But please, go ahead and continue showing off your ignorance so we can all get a good laugh.

ModSocks
02-17-2016, 04:24 PM
I've never been a victim expect the time I was mugged in San Fran by a crack addict.

There is nothing anyone can say to me that would make me want to ban them or feel like I was a victim but today, everyone constantly spends their day looking for something to be offended by.

If he made a public apology via press conference, would you still want him fired? :hmmm:

Again, comments made IN the Philippines....were these comments even in English? Do you understand how big the gay community is in the Philippines?

Do you understand that this has very little to do with U.S liberals?

rabblerouser
02-17-2016, 04:24 PM
Has anyone caught the irony inherent in the 'blame game' yet??

eDave
02-17-2016, 04:25 PM
People with **** you money...

Check your box dude.

scho63
02-17-2016, 04:30 PM
LMAO you can't be serious?

Republicans aren't divisive? Are you ****ing serious? Conservatives, RINO's, "Cuckservatives", NeoCons....the list goes on and on, they're so ****ing divisive they divide THEMSELVES, lets not even get into how they like to separate themselves from nearly every other group in this country.

GTFO with that shit.

This has nothing to do with "the left". What Manny said in the Philippines barely even registered here in the states. The Philippines has a very large and open LGBT community. Nike's reaction is par for the course these days and has far more to do with their brand in the Philippines than what liberals think in the U.S.

But please, go ahead and continue showing off your ignorance so we can all get a good laugh.

You sir are the ignorant one.

While you try to show you're intelligent, you don't even see the flaw in your argument! All the Republican terms you post are INTERNAL arguments between the Republican party.

The Democrats slice and dice every single external group they can pander to:
-old vs young
-rich vs middle class vs poor
-black vs white vs Hispanic vs Asian
-women vs men
-education levels
-religious groups
-sexual orientation

It never ends.

ModSocks
02-17-2016, 04:30 PM
I mean, Nike was PAYING Manny to represent their company right? If "we think gays are less than animals" is not part of their brand imaging, then why the fuck should they keep paying him?

This is 2016 and companies have been doing this for the past 5-10 years. If you haven't caught on by now that you shouldn't be saying inflammatory shit that your corporate sponsors won't approve, then you're a fucking idiot.

scho63
02-17-2016, 04:32 PM
Again, comments made IN the Philippines....were these comments even in English? Do you understand how big the gay community is in the Philippines?

Do you understand that this has very little to do with U.S liberals?

Have you ever looked at how many Christians are in the Phillipines? They are one of the MOST religious groups in the world. Yes, there are gays in the Phillipines but the religious groups crush the gays in pure numbers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_the_Philippines

The Philippines is the 5th largest Christian country on earth with about 75% of the population being adherents. It is also one of two predominantly Roman Catholic nations in Asia (the other being East Timor), and is the third largest Catholic country in the world.

eDave
02-17-2016, 04:33 PM
-old vs young
-women vs men
-education levels
-religious groups
-sexual orientation

Seems like a pretty concise list of how the US is today. It is what it is. (D) didn't create that. They just recognize it and 'pander'.

ModSocks
02-17-2016, 04:35 PM
You sir are the ignorant one.

While you try to show you're intelligent, you don't even see the flaw in your argument! All the Republican terms you post are INTERNAL arguments between the Republican party.

-old vs young
-women vs men
-education levels
-religious groups
-sexual orientation

It never ends.

LMAO

It's funny that you can't see how Republicans do the exact same thing and ignited many of those groups on their own. Actually it's sad. You're playing the victim card by refusing to acknowledge your party's own mistakes.

And yes, i mentioned how they divide themselves internally. It only further proves my point. They're so fucking divisive they even divide themselves. Thanks. You can't even be a Republican without falling into 1 of 6 "types" of republican.

So to try to act like being divisive is some sort of liberal invention is ridiculous.

A man calls a group of people "less than animals" and it's the liberals who are being divisive? You can't make up that kind of stupid. That's the worst fucking logic i've ever heard.

ModSocks
02-17-2016, 04:37 PM
Have you ever looked at how many Christians are in the Phillipines? They are one of the MOST religious groups in the world. Yes, there are gays in the Phillipines but the religious groups crush the gays in pure numbers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_the_Philippines

The Philippines is the 5th largest Christian country on earth with about 75% of the population being adherents. It is also one of two predominantly Roman Catholic nations in Asia (the other being East Timor), and is the third largest Catholic country in the world.

Uhhh....Religious groups crush gay communities in pretty much every country...ever...in the history of the world....what's your point?

You have zero logic. You blame gay people for being divisive after some one calls them "less than animals", as if that comment isn't divisive language that set off the argument in the first place. That's backwards ass thinking.

ModSocks
02-17-2016, 04:39 PM
Republicans: "Gays, you can't be married. Matter of fact, i don't even wanna serve you because you're gay"

Gays: "uh, well fuck you then"

Scho: "Why are they being so divisive? Fucking liberals..."

LMAO

scho63
02-17-2016, 04:40 PM
LMAO

It's funny that you can't see how Republicans do the exact same thing and ignited many of those groups on their own. Actually it's sad. You're playing the victim card by refusing to acknowledge your party's own mistakes.

And yes, i mentioned how they divide themselves internally. It only further proves my point. They're so ****ing divisive they even divide themselves. Thanks. You can't even be a Republican without falling into 1 of 6 "types" of republican.

So to try to act like being divisive is some sort of liberal invention is ridiculous.

A man calls a group of people "less than animals" and it's the liberals who are being divisive? You can't make up that kind of stupid. That's the worst ****ing logic i've ever heard.

The Republicans do a LOT of stupid things so they are far from ideal. I'm not tied to them at all and I have voted around 60-40 Rep to Dems for presidents since my first vote during Reagan vs Carter.

ModSocks
02-17-2016, 04:42 PM
Anyway, none of this Liberal vs Conservative "divisive" shit even matters. That's just the dumb ramblings of a blameless man....

This is very simple. This about a MAJOR corporation avoiding negative PR.

Why the fuck would they pay Manny for negative PR? Can you give me a legit answer for that question? If not, then STFU, because that's what this is REALLY about.

Donger
02-17-2016, 04:51 PM
When did Nike severe their relationship with Tiger Woods?

ModSocks
02-17-2016, 04:52 PM

Shut up RINO.

eDave
02-17-2016, 04:53 PM

It's OK to bang women.

Donger
02-17-2016, 04:54 PM
Shut up RINO.

LMAO

I guess multiple adulterous heterosexual affairs doesn't qualify.

Donger
02-17-2016, 04:55 PM
It's OK to bang women.

Well, sure. That's what they are designed for.

ModSocks
02-17-2016, 04:56 PM
LMAO

I guess multiple adulterous heterosexual affairs doesn't qualify.

Sorry, i had to take the shot considering how much Republicans like to divide themselves in DC. You're a perfect example, you get called a RINO every chance they get.

Apparently they view a broken-ass Tiger as a better endorsement than ol' Manny.

scho63
02-17-2016, 04:56 PM
Anyway, none of this Liberal vs Conservative "divisive" shit even matters. That's just the dumb ramblings of a blameless man....

This is very simple. This about a MAJOR corporation avoiding negative PR.

Why the **** would they pay Manny for negative PR? Can you give me a legit answer for that question? If not, then STFU, because that's what this is REALLY about.

People say some really dumb things. Everyone on this board has posted something they could look back on and say, "whoa, what the hell was I thinking!" Or we have all done something really stupid in life we wish we could take back.

Do people deserve a second chance to apologize for being an ass?
Did he say it while he was drunk?
Did he just do an interview and decide to offer up that wonderful nugget of stupidity?
Do I think Manny should be retained?
Should he be able to make a public apology if he is sincere?

I understand Nike wants to protect their image and decided to part ways with Manny.

Amazing how they stuck by Tiger Woods......:hmmm:

ModSocks
02-17-2016, 04:57 PM
Well, sure. That's what they are designed for.

That's what i tell my wife ALL THE TIME.

"Woman...why you gonna look all good if you ain't gonna let me fuck?"

ModSocks
02-17-2016, 05:00 PM
People say some really dumb things. Everyone on this board has posted something they could look back on and say, "whoa, what the hell was I thinking!" Or we have all done something really stupid in life we wish we could take back.

Did he just do an interview and decide to offer up that wonderful nugget of stupidity?

I understand Nike wants to protect their image and decided to part ways with Manny.

Amazing how they stuck by Tiger Woods......:hmmm:

It's just the way it is now. And it's been this way for a long, long time now. He knows this. Everyone knows this. No one is surprised by this.

There's simply no reason to pay someone to bring your company negative attention. Why should i pay you millions of dollars to have people send us angry tweets about the stupid shit you say? How is that getting a return on your investment? Especially someone that hasn't done shit in years and is on the verge of retirement.....

Like someone else said, this may have been a good excuse to cut him loose.

Donger
02-17-2016, 05:01 PM
That's what i tell my wife ALL THE TIME.

"Woman...why you gonna look all good if you ain't gonna let me ****?"

Try this:

"You're empty without me. Literally."

Works every time.

scho63
02-17-2016, 05:07 PM
It's just the way it is now. And it's been this way for a long, long time now. He knows this. Everyone knows this. No one is surprised by this.

There's simply no reason to pay someone to bring your company negative attention. Why should i pay you millions of dollars to have people send us angry tweets about the stupid shit you say? How is that getting a return on your investment? Especially someone that hasn't done shit in years and is on the verge of retirement.....

Like someone else said, this may have been a good excuse to cut him loose.

Would you consider them hypocrites for keeping Tiger and firing Manny? :hmmm:

Not from a business perspective, which is the ultimate deciding factor, but from their logic and explanation.

lewdog
02-17-2016, 05:10 PM

Not from a business perspective, which is the ultimate deciding factor, but from their logic and explanation.

Sure, Republicans are ok with cheating on your wife but hate homosexuals.

DaneMcCloud
02-17-2016, 05:13 PM

Someone that believes it to be true

ModSocks
02-17-2016, 05:18 PM

Yes.

DaneMcCloud
02-17-2016, 05:18 PM

The problem is that he's not sincere. People that believe that nonsense don't change their opinion overnight.

If Nike hadn't dropped him, do you think that he'd have made an apology?

I don't.

BWillie
02-17-2016, 05:52 PM

Religious people.

I do not share his beliefs (and am not religious at all), and while I understand it is perfectly legal to Nike to cut ties with him because of perception, but you shouldn't have to lose all your contracts because you cheat on your wife, get hit in the head with a golf club or indicate your views on homosexuality.

ModSocks
02-17-2016, 05:55 PM
Religious people.

I do not share his beliefs (and am not religious at all), and while I understand it is perfectly legal to Nike to cut ties with him because of perception, but you shouldn't have to lose all your contracts because you cheat on your wife, get hit in the head with a golf club or indicate your views on homosexuality.

Well, like i said, would you want to pay someone millions for negative PR? It's really that simple for me. There's plenty of athletes out there Nike could endorse.

Donger
02-17-2016, 05:56 PM
I just read his comments again. Was he fired for comparing homosexuals to animals (actually, "worse" than animals) or just because he said something that could be viewed as negative about homosexuals? Both?

ModSocks
02-17-2016, 05:57 PM
Hell, when i was a kid i remember how excited i was when i bought a pair of "McGrady's". Tracy fucking McGrady.

If Tracy McGrady can push product for you, im sure a lot of athletes can. No need to pay millions to one who brings negative press.

ModSocks
02-17-2016, 05:58 PM
I just read his comments again. Was he fired for comparing homosexuals to animals (actually, "worse" than animals or just because he said something that could be viewed as negative about homosexuals? Both?

Isn't that the same thing?

scho63
02-17-2016, 05:59 PM
Sure, Republicans are ok with cheating on your wife but hate homosexuals.

:facepalm:

I'm lost with this logic and analogy.

lewdog
02-17-2016, 06:01 PM

I'm lost with this logic and analogy.

Perfect.

Fits exactly with any of your logic in this thread.

Donger
02-17-2016, 06:01 PM
Isn't that the same thing?

I don't know. Is it? Pointing out the only reason we have male and female is now a negative against homosexuals?

ModSocks
02-17-2016, 06:05 PM
I don't know. Is it? Pointing out the only reason we have male and female is now a negative against homosexuals?

Maybe i misunderstood your question, but i would think anytime a popular public figure states that a well represented demographic is "worse than animals" it will end badly.

BWillie
02-17-2016, 06:05 PM
Well, like i said, would you want to pay someone millions for negative PR? It's really that simple for me. There's plenty of athletes out there Nike could endorse.

Well, I'll put it like this. I do not hate people who do not approve of homosexuality anymore than I hate people who embrace it. We are becoming so divided in this country that if someone has a belief different than our own, we hate them. It shouldn't be that way.

Donger
02-17-2016, 06:08 PM
Maybe i misunderstood your question, but i would think anytime a popular public figure states that a well represented demographic is "worse than animals" it will end badly.

Right, so it was the comparison to animals part that got him in trouble, I suppose.

ModSocks
02-17-2016, 06:12 PM
Well, I'll put it like this. I do not hate people who do not approve of homosexuality anymore than I hate people who embrace it. We are becoming so divided in this country that if someone has a belief different than our own, we hate them. It shouldn't be that way.

I certainly agree. But as a company trying to sell a product you pretty much have to not get involved in that shit at all and remain completely neutral.

I do business with people from around the world. I get customers who call me up once in awhile and in the midst of talking cars, they'll start rambling on about other shit that has nothing to do with cars or the products im selling, that i don't agree with or sometimes find downright offensive. Rather than give them my opinion, i just laugh along with them, shake my head in agreement and close the sale.

You know....remain neutral and do what i need to do to make $$$.

Nike is doing the same thing, essentially.

Donger
02-17-2016, 06:14 PM
I certainly agree. But as a company trying to sell a product you pretty much have to not get involved in that shit at all and remain completely neutral.

I do business with people from around the world. I get customers who call me up once in awhile and in the midst of talking cars, they'll start rambling on about other shit that has nothing to do with cars or the products im selling, that i don't agree with or sometimes find downright offensive. Rather than give them my opinion, i just laugh along with them, shake my head in agreement and close the sale.

Nike isn't being neutral. At all.

ModSocks
02-17-2016, 06:25 PM
Nike isn't being neutral. At all.

They're trying to be non-offensive. Offending LGBT isn't going to increase their sales.

Donger
02-17-2016, 06:26 PM
They're trying to be non-offensive. Offending LGBT isn't going to increase their sales.

That isn't neutral.

BWillie
02-17-2016, 06:27 PM

Well, many of the players are far from neutral. Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant (if he was Nike endorsed I forget) WERE actually very neutral figures, but many athletes they have signed are anything but neutral, they are highly liberal social views and they share them. Those who have conservative social views cant. Thats the distinction. Keep in mind, my SOCIAL views are rather liberal.

Toby Waller
02-17-2016, 06:27 PM

it wont decrease them either.

catering to a gay crowd wont make or break any company.

eDave
02-17-2016, 06:28 PM

I'm seeing quite a few "I'm never buying Nike again!" posts on other message boards.

Toby Waller
02-17-2016, 06:31 PM
I'm seeing quite a few "I'm never buying Nike again!" posts on other message boards.

internet comments are still a minority and most are trolling anyway lol

yeah,like Nike will lose its ground ? they bought all the other shoe companies anyway. Unless you are buying generic payless shoes,you are buying from them

eDave
02-17-2016, 06:32 PM

yeah,like Nike will lose its ground ? they bought all the other shoe companies anyway. Unless you are buying generic payless shoes,you are buying from them

Don't shoot the barometer Trinity.

ModSocks
02-17-2016, 06:32 PM
That isn't neutral.

Are you suggesting that they should've done nothing?

When you endorse Manny, you're endorsing his remarks, especially if you let his remarks slide. That's not neutral. That's not good for business.

You can tell your LGBT customers that you support them without criticizing your Christian customers. That's neutral. That's saying, "WE LOVE YOU ALL NOW BUY MY SHIT".

Donger
02-17-2016, 06:34 PM
http://www.stadiumshoes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Nike-Free-Run-Pride-Shoe-Featured-Image.jpg

ModSocks
02-17-2016, 06:34 PM

Welp, i'm never buying Nike again. But that's because im a Converse man. Chuck T's, baby.

ModSocks
02-17-2016, 06:35 PM
it wont decrease them either.

catering to a gay crowd wont make or break any company.

I agree. But it doesn't do anything to help.

Donger
02-17-2016, 06:36 PM
Are you suggesting that they should've done nothing?

When you endorse Manny, you're endorsing his remarks, especially if you let his remarks slide. That's not neutral. That's not good for business.

You can tell your LGBT customers that you support them without criticizing your Christian customers. That's neutral. That's saying, "WE LOVE YOU ALL NOW BUY MY SHIT".

I'm saying Nike isn't neutral. If they were, they would have said something like "we neither support nor condone Manny's words." They are clearly pro-homosexual (or at least pretend to be).

Toby Waller
02-17-2016, 06:37 PM
Welp, i'm never buying Nike again. But that's because im a Converse man. Chuck T's, baby.

Nike owns that

ModSocks
02-17-2016, 06:42 PM
Those who have conservative social views cant. Thats the distinction. Keep in mind, my SOCIAL views are rather liberal.

I think this is an interdasting dynamic that i would like to discuss, but i gotta get on the road. I think a big part of that is the way the message is delivered. Any message that sends the signal of "I don't like the way you are" is going to be viewed negatively in our progressively evolving society.

Some liberals are every bit as bad as some conservatives with that. That's a hard place to be in as a christian conservative considering a core part of their beliefs is to disapprove of the way some people are/act according to the bible.

How do you politely say, "I don't like who you are" without sounding like an asshole?

ModSocks
02-17-2016, 06:43 PM
Nike owns that

Bastards rule the world.

tmw4h5
02-17-2016, 06:48 PM
Jesus Christ this thread is full of fucking uninformed morons who don't understand human anatomy, homosexuality in nature among mammals, or the first amendment/freedom of speech/being a fucking spokesperson for a company.

EPodolak
02-17-2016, 06:53 PM
I'm saying Nike isn't neutral. If they were, they would have said something like "we neither support nor condone Manny's words." They are clearly pro-homosexual (or at least pretend to be).

Nike is no doubt proud of their LGBT fair and equal employment rating, it's been standout among American corporations. They've had openly gay high ranking executives. I have no doubt that their culture is a progressive one on this topic. Their opportunities for better stewardship are in other areas, as has been mentioned.

Toby Waller
02-17-2016, 06:58 PM
Nike is no doubt proud of their LGBT fair and equal employment rating, it's been standout among American corporations. They've had openly gay high ranking executives. I have no doubt that their culture is a progressive one on this topic. Their opportunities for better stewardship are in other areas, as has been mentioned.

oh great, allowing homos to make decisions for straight male dominated sports :rolleyes:

because they are obviously attracted to them :rolleyes:

Donger
02-17-2016, 06:58 PM

Well, girls like shoes, so yeah.

Donger
02-17-2016, 06:59 PM
Jesus Christ this thread is full of ****ing uninformed morons who don't understand human anatomy, homosexuality in nature among mammals, or the first amendment/freedom of speech/being a ****ing spokesperson for a company.

That was rather ambiguous.

eDave
02-17-2016, 07:00 PM
That was rather ambiguous.

I see what you did there.

Donger
02-17-2016, 07:00 PM
I think this is an interdasting dynamic that i would like to discuss, but i gotta get on the road. I think a big part of that is the way the message is delivered. Any message that sends the signal of "I don't like the way you are" is going to be viewed negatively in our progressively evolving society.

Some liberals are every bit as bad as some conservatives with that. That's a hard place to be in as a christian conservative considering a core part of their beliefs is to disapprove of the way some people are/act according to the bible.

How do you politely say, "I don't like who you are" without sounding like an asshole?

Liberals: "We demand diversity and freedom of speech!"

Others: "Okay, I find homosexuality repugnant."

Liberals: "Hater! Homophobe! Bigot!"

eDave
02-17-2016, 07:01 PM

Just don't say it out loud.

(R) lack class

EPodolak
02-17-2016, 07:05 PM

They did demand: "diversity", so...

rabblerouser
02-17-2016, 07:10 PM
I see what you did there.

Ace & Gary...

cosmo20002
02-17-2016, 07:17 PM

Gays are on the left and right.

Donger
02-17-2016, 07:39 PM
They did demand: "diversity", so...

I don't understand this.

mdchiefsfan
02-17-2016, 07:44 PM
In before DC

EPodolak
02-17-2016, 07:54 PM
The liberal response was the joke in your post.

It's logical though, given the "demand" for diversity you included. Widespread belief that homosexuality is repugnant would result in less of it.

GloryDayz
02-17-2016, 07:54 PM

People who aren't pussies.

GloryDayz
02-17-2016, 07:56 PM
I don't often buy fights, but I might purchase the next Pacquiao fight. He seems very genuine and honest.

eDave
02-17-2016, 07:58 PM

Do you run around spouting off loudly stuff like that?

Toby Waller
02-17-2016, 08:02 PM

Freedom

eDave
02-17-2016, 08:03 PM
Freedom

Yes. Do you do that?

Toby Waller
02-17-2016, 08:13 PM
Yes. Do you do that?

No lol
I have the urge to simply type the word -negroe,on its own just to be funny. It's pass and means nothing..but some dumb ass will be offended by it and equate it with years of slavery when they had no problem with the word before

eDave
02-17-2016, 08:14 PM
No lol
I have the urge to simply type the word -negroe,on its own just to be funny. It's pass and means nothing..but some dumb ass will be offended by it and equate it with years of slavery when they had no problem with the word before

Pussy.

GloryDayz
02-17-2016, 08:14 PM

Why would that matter? First, I don't harbor the same feelings about gays as he does, so I wouldn't say what he did specifically. But I fully support his right to say it. And I'd equally support some gays replying with something pretty funny about some gay that's prolly in his family.

Donger
02-17-2016, 08:29 PM
The liberal response was the joke in your post.

It's logical though, given the "demand" for diversity you included. Widespread belief that homosexuality is repugnant would result in less of it.

I can't help what nature dictates.

Toby Waller
02-17-2016, 09:22 PM
http://i.imgur.com/j59UPHV.jpg

DaneMcCloud
02-17-2016, 09:26 PM

So, you'd tell your gay boss that gays are worse than animals?

Toby Waller
02-17-2016, 09:33 PM

thats the problem with today. You might have to worry about losing a job because of someones sexual preference.

work places,schools and prisons work under the same controlling principle and just gets in the way of living.

i'm not saying go insult people at work lol but thats the extension.

you know half the people you work with dont like gays or being gay but you cant do anything about it. As soon as someone says something they are the ones who have to suffer..?

CapsLockKey
02-17-2016, 09:39 PM
Why would that matter? First, I don't harbor the same feelings for gays as he does, so I wouldn't say what he did specifically. But I fully support his right to say it. And I'd equally support some gays replying with something pretty funny about some gay that's prolly in his family.
He can say whatever he wants, but when you're paid millions to be the face of a company don't be surprised when they negate your contact when you go against the image they are trying to sell. I doubt Manny is suddenly going to be broke because of his lost Nike endorsement. Hell, he might get some new deals thrown his way to cover the loss from Chick-fil-a or Hobby Lobby.

CapsLockKey
02-17-2016, 09:56 PM
thats the problem with today. You might have to worry about losing a job because of someones sexual preference.

work places,schools and prisons work under the same controlling principle and just gets in the way of living.

you know half the people you work with dont like gays or being gay but you cant do anything about it. As soon as someone says something they are the ones who have to suffer..?
Boo hoo. I know more than half the people at my work don't like their boss and/or coworkers for a variety of reasons, including race, sex, body type, religious beliefs, age, hairstyle,......

If you want to keep your job, you simply keep your opinion to yourself or at least make sure you aren't sharing it with a person who will take issue with it.

DaneMcCloud
02-17-2016, 09:59 PM

You're a complete and utter fucking moron.

I mean, I haven't been around someone this stupid and bigoted in decades.

Grow the fuck up, Douchebag.

Toby Waller
02-17-2016, 10:24 PM
Boo hoo. I know more than half the people at my work don't like their boss and/or coworkers for a variety of reasons, including race, sex, body type, religious beliefs, age, hairstyle,......

If you want to keep your job, you simply keep your opinion to yourself or at least make sure you aren't sharing it with a person who will take issue with it.

someones livelihood that the government decided needs to be sustained in a taxed, employee system shouldnt be held at risk for a few words someone doesnt like to hear.

Toby Waller
02-17-2016, 10:27 PM
You're a complete and utter ****ing moron.

I mean, I haven't been around someone this stupid and bigoted in decades.

Grow the **** up, Douchebag.

lol theres not a single bigoted thing I said you rednick hick.

I dont condone hating gays. I'm simply saying the viewpoint and action is flawed in both directions.

you have no idea my true views and they arent remotely what you think.

GloryDayz
02-17-2016, 10:56 PM
No. Because I don't believe that.

DaneMcCloud
02-17-2016, 10:57 PM
lol theres not a single bigoted thing I said you rednick hick.

First off, I live in Los Angeles, Dumbfuck. I've worked with dozens of gay people over the last 20+ years. I have gay neighbors, gay friends and my children have several friends (and in some cases, very close friends) that have same-sex parents.

It's part of my every day life.

Secondly, this:

I own my business and I'm the only employee. But in the past, I worked at Universal and Paramount and had several gay colleagues and more than a decade later, I'm still in touch with most of them. I've seen their adopted kids grow up and become excellent students and people.

Add to that, I have a HUGE circle of friends from that era that are still close today, whether it's Facebook or monthly get-togethers.

To imply that someone, let alone half, "don't like gays" is beyond fucking stupid and completely untrue.

Only a gigantic piece of shit (like yourself) would EVER decide to hate someone due to their sexual orientation.

And lastly, you fucking drooling Mongoloid, people are allowed to "say" whatever they'd like to say. But there can and will be consequences when spewing the kind of nonsense that Pacquiao spewed this week.

You're a fucking worthless fucking oxygen thief.

CapsLockKey
02-17-2016, 10:57 PM
someones livelihood that the government decided needs to be sustained in a taxed, employee system shouldnt be held at risk for a few words someone doesnt like to hear.
It's not the government, it's society in general. If you don't agree with a company's policies, don't work there. I'm sure there are jobs (although probably not high paying) that are more lax on what you can say at the workplace, or even better become self employed.

On a related note, I get sick of these whiners who constantly bitch about aspects of their job but don't do anything about it. If it sucks so bad, find another. Most of the time it's not the job that actually sucks.

DaneMcCloud
02-17-2016, 10:59 PM
you have no idea my true views and they arent remotely what you think.

Trust me, the mere fact that you're a fucking previously banned troll is more than enough information that I need to know about your stupid ass.

GloryDayz
02-17-2016, 11:04 PM
He can say whatever he wants, but when you're paid millions to be the face of a company don't be surprised when they negate your contact when you go against the image they are trying to sell. I doubt Manny is suddenly going to be broke because of his lost Nike endorsement. Hell, he might get some new deals thrown his way to cover the loss from Chick-fil-a or Hobby Lobby.
They have the right to act like a bitch too. But I think they're just being dumb for doing so. But hey, I never bought their shoes becaise of who endorsed them.

But I'll buy the next fight because I support the man's right to speak has mind and Nike being a crying bitch.

DaneMcCloud
02-17-2016, 11:07 PM
But I'll buy the next fight because I support the man's right to speak has mind and Nike being a crying bitch.

You really don't get it, do you?

Pitt Gorilla
02-17-2016, 11:09 PM

yeah,like Nike will lose its ground ? they bought all the other shoe companies anyway. Unless you are buying generic payless shoes,you are buying from themWhen did that happen?

CapsLockKey
02-17-2016, 11:10 PM
They have the right to act like a bitch too. But I think they're just being dumb for doing so. But hey, I never bought their shoes becaise of who endorsed them.

Yeah, Nike is built solely on marketing and image. It sure as hell isn't on the quality of their products. It's a fashion company parading around like they are athletic gear. I don't know a single serious runner who would use their shoes for anything other than as a style statement.

Pitt Gorilla
02-17-2016, 11:13 PM
someones livelihood that the government decided needs to be sustained in a taxed, employee system shouldnt be held at risk for a few words someone doesnt like to hear.People have been fired for speaking their minds as long as there have been jobs. Nike is simply doing what is best for Nike; good for them.

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-17-2016, 11:26 PM
Posts like those from scho and smellypitts remind me why we need to write patient literature that is at a 5th Grade level.

Toby Waller
02-17-2016, 11:29 PM
Posts like those from scho and smellypitts remind me why we need to write patient literature that is at a 5th Grade level.

No,it means your finite logic doesn't understand the larger picture.

DaneMcCloud
02-17-2016, 11:35 PM

I just hope that smellypitts has been spayed

srvy
02-17-2016, 11:36 PM

I know one thing Nike just lost pretty much all the Phils. My wife is Filipino and everyone there worships the ground he walks on.

Don Corlemahomes
02-17-2016, 11:46 PM

Wat

srvy
02-17-2016, 11:48 PM
Boxing is huge in many asian countries and Nike gear is popular in boxing circles. Manny has universal appeal in Countries such as S Korea, Malaysia and Thailand etc. Maybe Nike doesnt care about that market I dont know. I know they could give a good rip about political correctness.

Don Corlemahomes
02-17-2016, 11:48 PM
No,it means your finite logic doesn't understand the larger picture.

You can't even put a coherent thought together.

DaneMcCloud
02-17-2016, 11:55 PM
Boxing is huge in many asian countries and Nike gear is popular in boxing circles. Manny has universal appeal in Countries such as S Korea, Malaysia and Thailand etc. Maybe Nike doesnt care about that market I dont know. I know they could give a good rip about political correctness.

Yeah, the same fucking guy that can't spell Shemp Howard correctly is much smarter than Phil Knight and his marketing team.

Toby Waller
02-17-2016, 11:57 PM
I just hope that smellypitts has been spayed

Lol based on what? I haven't given a single personal view on gays at all yet

Toby Waller
02-17-2016, 11:59 PM
You can't even put a coherent thought together.

You not understanding me, doesn't make me incoherent.

Don Corlemahomes
02-17-2016, 11:59 PM
Lol based on what? I haven't given a single personal view on gays at all yet

Please don't. Your stupidity will break the internet.

srvy
02-18-2016, 12:05 AM
Well in your world spelling the old stooge is important I dont care.

Just like Phil Knight dont care those are just his slave wage sweat shop Countries. Sure would be funny if it backfires on him. They worship anything western and Levis and Nike are western as it gets. Manny don't care he can sign with Adidas or start his on shoe line. May not play in LA or the USA but it would in Phils.

Toby Waller
02-18-2016, 12:05 AM
Please don't. Your stupidity will break the internet.

You are so very far behind and believe everything you are told

DaneMcCloud
02-18-2016, 12:20 AM

Just like Phil Knight dont care those are just his slave wage sweat shop Countries. Sure would be funny if it backfires on him. They worship anything western and Levis and Nike are western as it gets. Manny don't care he can sign with Adidas or start his on shoe line. May not play in LA or the USA but it would in Phils.

Why would it "backfire" when Phil Knight and Nike made the correct decision to cut ties with him after such ignorant comments?

What people like you don't seem to understand is that there are more than 10 million homosexual adults in America (and surely, several million more that haven't come out of the closet).

It's a virtual certainty that hundreds, if not thousands, of Nike employees are homosexual and without this response, many of them would be offended and questioned whether or they should remain an employee.

See, it affects more than just the people of the Philippines.

On top of that, most people have gay friends and gay family members and would be offended if Nike hadn't taken any action, which would certainly would have affected their sales numbers.

The bottom line is that this is 2016, not 1950. This shit matters.

DaneMcCloud
02-18-2016, 12:21 AM

Which is why you come across as stupid

Toby Waller
02-18-2016, 12:26 AM
Which is why you come across as stupid

No,he comes across as someone that didn't spell something right in a forum.
It's like small talk became incredibly important. No one wants to waste all day editing something it takes 5 seconds to say

DaneMcCloud
02-18-2016, 12:27 AM
No,he comes across as someone that didn't spell something right in a forum.
It's like small talk became incredibly important. No one wants to waste all day editing something it takes 5 seconds to say

You've spent 2400+ post saying absolutely nothing of value, so in the end, I guess you "win".

Toby Waller
02-18-2016, 12:32 AM
You've spent 2400+ post saying absolutely nothing of value, so in the end, I guess you "win".

No, about 700 hundred of those have been very meaningful. You just don't know it yet

DaneMcCloud
02-18-2016, 12:34 AM
No, about 700 hundred of those have been very meaningful. You just don't know it yet:rolleyes:

GloryDayz
02-18-2016, 04:44 AM
You really don't get it, do you?
Oh, I think I do.

Are you suggesting I should not buy his next fight?

GloryDayz
02-18-2016, 04:48 AM
Yeah, Nike is built solely on marketing and image. It sure as hell isn't on the quality of their products. It's a fashion company parading around like they are athletic gear. I don't know a single serious runner who would use their shoes for anything other than as a style statement.
That's my point, I frequently buy their brand because of its fit and quality, not because of who endorses it, much less those people's observations about animal's sexual tendencies.

Al Bundy
02-18-2016, 06:51 AM
He said what he wanted and he paid the price for opening his mouth.

GloryDayz
02-18-2016, 07:09 AM
He said what he wanted and he paid the price for opening his mouth.

Yup. But we can all support free speech by buying his next fight (if you're truly into free speech and all).

So Nike is well within its right to do what they did (duh!). So too is the right for many of us to buy his next fight (duh!). But just because they're giving in to the PC crowd that is too often offended by the least little thing that's said, doesn't also mean their breaking of this contract isn't also able to be seen as a form of speech suppression too.

But I'll say what's not being said here, the Dane's of the world want us to shun and penalize the man for his opinions and observations, because his opinions aren't in line with theirs. F that, live and let live, and sometimes that means letting somebody opine that they think your lifestyle is wrong, and show how they think it's natural.

scho63
02-18-2016, 07:54 AM

As for myself you can create the highest level of composition you have as my IQ is 138-142 depending on the tests I've taken.

Lex Luthor
02-18-2016, 08:02 AM

JFC, you're a moron. Who feeds you, anyway? And who dresses you? Clearly you are incapable of doing either without help.

Pacquiao didn't lose his job because of anybody's sexual preference. He lost his job because he deliberately insulted a large group of people by saying that they are worse than animals.

You defend him because you want to go on record as agreeing with him. You want to make sure everybody knows how much you hate the queers. However, history has shown that those who are the harshest critics of homosexuality are usually (not always, but usually) closet homosexuals themselves. We've seen that time and time again with public figures, and we see it on a regular basis on Chiefsplanet.

You need to take a step back, stop obsessing about sucking dick, and realize how obvious you're being about the whole thing.

Lex Luthor
02-18-2016, 08:08 AM
As for myself you can create the highest level of composition you have as my IQ is 138-142 depending on the tests I've taken.

Wow. That's always a compelling argument: "Look how smrt I am!".

I once had to fire a guy who was a card-carrying member of MENSA. He could do well on standardized IQ tests, and he could solve a Rubik's Cube faster than anyone I've ever seen. He was also a complete dumbass in nearly every other way and a shitty employee. When I put him on a performance improvement plan and he knew his job was on the line, he was still unable to get his act together and get his work done. The MENSA boy fired himself.

Pitt Gorilla
02-18-2016, 09:09 AM
Yup. But we can all support free speech by buying his next fight (if you're truly into free speech and all).

So Nike is well within its right to do what they did (duh!). So too is the right for many of us to buy his next fight (duh!). But just because they're giving in to the PC crowd that is too often offended by the least little thing that's said, doesn't also mean their breaking of this contract isn't also able to be seen as a form of speech suppression too.

But I'll say what's not being said here, the Dane's of the world want us to shun and penalize the man for his opinions and observations, because his opinions aren't in line with theirs. F that, live and let live, and sometimes that means letting somebody opine that they think your lifestyle is wrong, and show how they think it's natural.Speech suppression is an issue facing millions of US workers daily. Can you imagine not being able to tell your boss to F themselves? How do we rectify such a situation?

Sully
02-18-2016, 09:11 AM

No kidding. People on the right have no problem with Jane Fonda.

Sully
02-18-2016, 09:12 AM
Which political orientation spends all their time dividing people into groups? .

Clearly that's only done by the "47%."

'Hamas' Jenkins
02-18-2016, 09:16 AM

Define irony: A guy bragging about his IQ in a run-on sentence.

scho63
02-18-2016, 09:25 AM
Wow. That's always a compelling argument: "Look how smrt I am!".

I think you misspelled smart......:rolleyes:

scho63
02-18-2016, 09:27 AM
Define irony: A guy bragging about his IQ in a run-on sentence.

Why of course you are correct because we are all writing and posting in perfect prose here on CP. :shake:

listopencil
02-18-2016, 10:51 AM
It would be hilarious if Manny Pacquiao's male dog was humping his leg while he slept and someone got a picture of it, then posted it on social media. He'd probably kill the dog though so that would be sad. Is it possible to start a GoFundMe thing to rescue his dog in case it humps his leg?

Lex Luthor
02-18-2016, 10:56 AM

But I'll say what's not being said here, the Dane's of the world want us to shun and penalize the man for his opinions and observations, because his opinions aren't in line with theirs. F that, live and let live, and sometimes that means letting somebody opine that they think your lifestyle is wrong, and show how they think it's natural.
It's always hilarious when people think something like this is a free speech issue.

No government entity punished Manny Pacquiao. He is free to say whatever he wants. And his employer is just as free to drop his contract because he pissed off a large number of potential customers and he's not what they are looking for as a representative of their brand.

You apparently understand that, so you call it a speech suppression issue instead. No matter what you call it, you're ignoring the fact that if you say something stupid, insulting and inflammatory, you should be prepared to face the consequences.

srvy
02-18-2016, 11:02 AM
JFC, you're a moron. Who feeds you, anyway? And who dresses you? Clearly you are incapable of doing either without help.

Pacquiao didn't lose his job because of anybody's sexual preference. He lost his job because he deliberately insulted a large group of people by saying that they are worse than animals.

You defend him because you want to go on record as agreeing with him. You want to make sure everybody knows how much you hate the queers. However, history has shown that those who are the harshest critics of homosexuality are usually (not always, but usually) closet homosexuals themselves. We've seen that time and time again with public figures, and we see it on a regular basis on Chiefsplanet.

You need to take a step back, stop obsessing about sucking dick, and realize how obvious you're being about the whole thing.

Link to the findings in this study?

Or its your opinion that you wish it to be.

DaneMcCloud
02-18-2016, 11:05 AM

You TRULY don't get it.

This is 2016, Dumbass. Marriage Equality is the Law. It's no longer "cool" or "funny" or acceptable to discriminate against someone due to their sexual orientation.

There are more than 10 million adults in America that are homosexual. That means that virtually everyone knows and works with gay people and are likely to have gay family members at some point.

Thinking that a company as large as Nike, which employs 48,000 people worldwide, would just ignore the lunacy spewed by some dumb fucking boxer, is outright stupid, especially considering that Nike employs hundreds, if not thousands, of homosexuals.

Grow the fuck up and stop acting like a petulant, idiotic child.

GloryDayz
02-18-2016, 12:15 PM
Speech suppression is an issue facing millions of US workers daily. Can you imagine not being able to tell your boss to F themselves? How do we rectify such a situation?

He told his boss to F themselves? Does he even have a boss? I think you're being a bit disingenuous. I think you're upset that he said something a certain community didn't want to hear, but that's not telling his boss to F himself. Again, thin-skinned people are thin-skinned.

Perhaps a day in CP's DC might serve them well.

DaneMcCloud
02-18-2016, 12:18 PM
He told his boss to F themselves? Does he even have a boss? I think you're being a bit disingenuous. I think you're upset that he said something a certain community didn't want to hear, but that's not telling his boss to F himself. Again, thin-skinned people are thin-skinned.

Yeah, it's too bad we can't go back to calling black people the "N" word or homosexuals pillowbitergot.

What's happened to this world?

:rolleyes:

Sully
02-18-2016, 12:19 PM

When your job is peddling a product to the public, that public is your boss.

GloryDayz
02-18-2016, 12:24 PM
You TRULY don't get it.

This is 2016, Dumbass. Marriage Equality is the Law. It's no longer "cool" or "funny" or acceptable to discriminate against someone due to their sexual orientation.

There are more than 10 million adults in America that are homosexual. That means that virtually everyone knows and works with gay people and are likely to have gay family members at some point.

Thinking that a company as large as Nike, which employs 48,000 people worldwide, would just ignore the lunacy spewed by some dumb fucking boxer, is outright stupid, especially considering that Nike employs hundreds, if not thousands, of homosexuals.

You're an angry person...

He discriminated against somebody? I think not, he just admited that he didn't agree with their lifestyle. How thin-skinned are you my good man?

Oh, and now he's a dumb boxer. Care to weigh-in on any of their other celebrity icons now, before they say how they feel about things in life. You know, instead of being a Monday morning QB all the time.

And there's no need for name-calling here, just because you've had to read that a boxer has noticed that it's very rare for other species on the planet to F their own gender, that's no need to say he's discriminating against them.

It's like you're ready to beat people up for having beliefs different from yours. How 1404 can somebody be? Certainly it's very unAmerican of you, even in 2016.

So grow-up and grow a pair too.

Pitt Gorilla
02-18-2016, 12:27 PM

He discriminated against somebody? I think not, he just admited that he didn't agree with their lifestyle. How thin-skinned are you my good man?

Oh, and now he's a dumb boxer. Care to weigh-in on any of their other celebrity icons now, before they say how they feel about things in life. You know, instead of being a Monday morning QB all the time.

And there's no need for name-calling here, just because you've had to read that a boxer has noticed that it's very rare for other species on the planet to F their own gender, that's no need to say he's discriminating against them.

It's like you're ready to beat people up for having beliefs different from yours. How 1404 can somebody be? Certainly it's very unAmerican of you, even in 2016.

So grow-up and grow a pair too.Do you have evidence that it is rare? I'll assume you've never lived on a farm.

Pitt Gorilla
02-18-2016, 12:30 PM

Perhaps a day in CP's DC might serve them well.I'm not sure why I would be upset; Nike did what was best for Nike. Manny did what Manny wanted to do. Hard to get upset about that.

srvy
02-18-2016, 12:35 PM
When your job is peddling a product to the public, that public is your boss.

Da Gheys dont wear NIKE not fashionable enough.

KCUnited
02-18-2016, 12:39 PM

Uh, women's athletics.

DaneMcCloud
02-18-2016, 12:41 PM

So grow-up and grow a pair too.

Good grief, you're a fucking moron.

You complain about people being "thin skinned", which is the exact same thing as saying "I think it's Un-American that we can't call out the n*****s and fags".

You're just another, typical piece of shit white person that thinks they should be able to do and say anything they please with zero consequences.

Fortunately, that's not the world works in 2016.

DaneMcCloud
02-18-2016, 12:42 PM

Right because Nike has nothing to do with women's golf, basketball, volleyball, softball, track and field along with every other sport in the world.

I love threads like these because they expose the stupid, bigoted assholes of this forum.

Lex Luthor
02-18-2016, 12:47 PM

Oh, I see I struck a nerve. Sorry man.

Lex Luthor
02-18-2016, 12:50 PM
I think you misspelled smart......:rolleyes:

You're not very smrt, are you? The joke went way over your head.

srvy
02-18-2016, 12:56 PM
Oh, I see I struck a nerve. Sorry man.
Yeah I'm a ball of them.

Your opinion of yourself ranks almost up there with Dane. Sadly its CP and no one cares.

Lex Luthor
02-18-2016, 12:56 PM

By the way, you might want to check the following:

http://www.livescience.com/19563-homophobia-hidden-homosexuals.html

http://www.livescience.com/52146-homophobia-personality-traits.html?li_source=LI&li_medium=most-popular

http://www.ranker.com/list/top-10-anti-gay-activists-caught-being-gay/joanne

http://www.citypages.com/arts/top-5-homophobes-who-turned-out-to-be-gay-6590921

Beef Supreme
02-18-2016, 01:10 PM
You TRULY don't get it.

Please note that I believe NIKE has the right to do whatever the fuck they want, and I think Manny had it coming.

But in the US, some 80% of people identify as Christian, and nobody seems to be getting fired for bashing the shit out of them.

vailpass
02-18-2016, 01:13 PM

http://www.livescience.com/52146-homophobia-personality-traits.html?li_source=LI&li_medium=most-popular

Wow. Those articles certainly seem legit...

Sully
02-18-2016, 01:14 PM
Please note that I believe NIKE has the right to do whatever the fuck they want, and I think Manny had it coming.

But in the US, some 80% of people identify as Christian, and nobody seems to be getting fired for bashing the shit out of them.

What spokesman has bashed Christians? I honestly don't know.

Toby Waller
02-18-2016, 01:33 PM

I wasn't talking about the boxer you dipfuck. I was saying how the debate reaches into daily society.
Gotta make sure gays feel ok. Gotta make sure you let them talk about their boyfriend at work. Gotta make sure they don't feel oppressed or made fun of because your job is on the line if the sexual deviant is upset. That's what it all comes down to.

eDave
02-18-2016, 01:37 PM
I wasn't talking about the boxer you dip****. I was saying how the debate reaches into daily society.
Gotta make sure gays feel ok. Gotta make sure you let them talk about their boyfriend at work. Gotta make sure they don't feel oppressed or made fun of because your job is on the line if the sexual deviant is upset. That's what it all comes down to.

The next one of you that responds to this shit is dead to me. DEAD.

Toby Waller
02-18-2016, 01:38 PM

Lol trying to say making fun of homo's, makes you a homo.
Must be a 7th grade scientist.

Toby Waller
02-18-2016, 01:45 PM
The next one of you that responds to this shit is dead to me. DEAD.

Lol is that pro or con? I don't get it.
It's no more a ridiculous thought than everything else in here

ModSocks
02-18-2016, 01:53 PM

Know what else? No one gives a shit or gets fired when these athletes ramble on about their love for god either. How many athletes "would like to thank God" every time they win an award or w/e? Ever heard an of athlete getting terminated because he thanked God?

Lets stop acting like the religious are some oppressed group.

eDave
02-18-2016, 01:55 PM
Lol is that pro or con? I don't get it.
It's no more a ridiculous thought than everything else in here

Dude, I hear what you are throwing down. I'd like to not have to wear pants to work. But I gotta. Where's the outrage over that?! I'm surely not the only one who prefers not to wear pants while I work.

ModSocks
02-18-2016, 01:57 PM
Dude, I hear what you are throwing down. I'd like to not have to wear pants to work. But I gotta. Where's the outrage over that?! I'm surely not the only one who prefers not to wear pants while I work.

Im wearing shorts right now..

/swoooosh

Graystoke
02-18-2016, 01:57 PM
Manny Pacquiao

“It's common sense. Do you see animals mating with the same sex? Animals are better because they can distinguish male from female. If men mate with men and women mate with women they are worse than animals."

Its pretty well documented knowledge that homosexual behavior exist in the animal kingdom, and it's by no means rare.

Nike paid for the endorsement. They fired Manny for saying what he said.
I don't see a problem with it.

ModSocks
02-18-2016, 01:58 PM
Manny Pacquiao

Its pretty well documented knowledge that homosexual behavior exist in the animal kingdom, and it's by no means rare.

Nike paid for the endorsement. They fired Manny for saying what he said.
I don't see a problem with it.

There is no problem with it. It becomes a problem when people want to act like they're victims because they can't say homophobic shit in the workplace.

Toby Waller
02-18-2016, 02:03 PM
There is no problem with it. It becomes a problem when people want to act like they're victims because they can't say homophobic shit in the workplace.

Homo phobia isn't a real thing. No such thing exists. No 9ne individual has ever been diagnosed to have this fake phobia

srvy
02-18-2016, 02:12 PM

You Sir are a valuable resourse for everything ghey I commend you.

Where may I send you a I heart Sigmund Freud button?

Graystoke
02-18-2016, 02:15 PM
Homo phobia isn't a real thing. No such thing exists. No 9ne individual has ever been diagnosed to have this fake phobia

Not sure if serious.

Toby Waller
02-18-2016, 02:17 PM
Not sure if serious.

How can you be not sure about something proven to not exist?

Graystoke
02-18-2016, 02:20 PM
How can you be not sure about something proven to not exist?

I am on CP everyday. IT EXIST.
BTW do you know Prison Bitch?

Lex Luthor
02-18-2016, 02:45 PM
Wow. Those articles certainly seem legit...

Regarding the scientific studies: In what way were the studies flawed? Do you have issues with the sample size, the makeup of the control groups, or the procedures used in the studies? If so, please be specific.

Regarding the articles about high-profile gay bashers who turned out to actually be gay themselves: Are you saying the examples listed in the articles are not true?

Are you saying North Dakota legislator Randy Boehning, an opponent of gay marriage, wasn't caught sending photos of his junk to a gay man on Grindr?
Are you saying that North Carolina Republican Senate candidate Steve Wiles, who campaigned on his strong anti-gay beliefs and his opposition to gay marriage, did not secretly work as an openly gay drag queen at Club Odyssey adecade before he ran for office?
Are you saying that George Rekers, a man who helped start one of the most powerful anti-gay lobbying groups in the U.S. during the 80s and has written published papers such as "Growing Up Straight: What Families Should Know About Homosexuality," did not hire a male prostitute on rentboy.com?
Are you saying that Ted Haggard, pastor of the New Life Church and a vocal opponent of gay marriage, didn't have numerous gay sex sessions over a three-year period with Mike Jones?
Are you saying that Larry Craig, the former Senator from Idaho who strongly opposed gay marriage, didn't proposition a male undercover police office at the Minneapolis-St. Paul airport in 2007?
Are you saying that former Florida State Representative, Robert Allen, who always opposed gay rights, wasn't arrested for offering to perform fellatio to an undercover cop in the men's room of a park for $20?
And finally, are you saying that the Chiefsplanet poster who calls himself Prison Bitch (just about the gayest name possible), who consistently defends Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church, doesn't secretly fantasize about a threesome with Ricky Martin and Elton John?

The list goes on and on. There's a definite pattern of behavior here.

Lex Luthor
02-18-2016, 02:47 PM
You Sir are a valuable resourse for everything ghey I commend you.

Where may I send you a I heart Sigmund Freud button?
And you win an award for the least effective rebuttal to an argument, ever.

Congratulations.

Toby Waller
02-18-2016, 02:51 PM
Regarding the scientific studies: In what way were the studies flawed? Do you have issues with the sample size, the makeup of the control groups, or the procedures used in the studies? If so, please be specific.

Regarding the articles about high-profile gay bashers who turned out to actually be gay themselves: Are you saying the examples listed in the articles are not true?

Are you saying North Dakota legislator Randy Boehning, an opponent of gay marriage, wasn't caught sending photos of his junk to a gay man on Grindr?
Are you saying that North Carolina Republican Senate candidate Steve Wiles, who campaigned on his strong anti-gay beliefs and his opposition to gay marriage, did not secretly work as an openly gay drag queen at Club Odyssey adecade before he ran for office?
Are you saying that George Rekers, a man who helped start one of the most powerful anti-gay lobbying groups in the U.S. during the 80s and has written published papers such as "Growing Up Straight: What Families Should Know About Homosexuality," did not hire a male prostitute on rentboy.com?
Are you saying that Ted Haggard, pastor of the New Life Church and a vocal opponent of gay marriage, didn't have numerous gay sex sessions over a three-year period with Mike Jones?
Are you saying that Larry Craig, the former Senator from Idaho who strongly opposed gay marriage, didn't proposition a male undercover police office at the Minneapolis-St. Paul airport in 2007?
Are you saying that former Florida State Representative, Robert Allen, who always opposed gay rights, wasn't arrested for offering to perform fellatio to an undercover cop in the men's room of a park for $20?
And finally, are you saying that the Chiefsplanet poster who calls himself Prison Bitch (just about the gayest name possible), who consistently defends Fred Phelps and the Westboro Baptist Church, doesn't secretly fantasize about a threesome with Ricky Martin and Elton John?

The list goes on and on. There's a definite pattern of behavior here.

This doesn't prove anything but people lying about what they do In their private life. It doesn't prove people were straight and morphed into gayness by some bio-what ever predisposition.

Graystoke
02-18-2016, 02:52 PM
[/LIST]

You left out: Fantasizes about Foam Parties.

Sully
02-18-2016, 02:53 PM
It doesn't prove people were straight and morphed into gayness by some bio-what ever predisposition.

I guess I'm confused. I never saw anyone make this claim, or set out to prove it.

Toby Waller
02-18-2016, 02:53 PM
You left out: Fantasizes about Foam Parties.

Don't we all?.....what are those?

Graystoke
02-18-2016, 02:57 PM
Don't we all?.....what are those?

Go to the DC.
Rubio in Park thread.
Thank me later

Toby Waller
02-18-2016, 02:57 PM
Right because Nike has nothing to do with women's golf, basketball, volleyball, softball, track and field along with every other sport in the world.

I love threads like these because they expose the stupid, bigoted assholes of this forum.

Yep, you are an obvious straight basher!!!

srvy
02-18-2016, 03:01 PM
And you win an award for the least effective rebuttal to an argument, ever.

Congratulations.
Effective enough to get you to reply back. Your a broken record I've seen comments like this from you whenever you don't have a answer. Also every time you misspell a word your standard line is back when you get called is they don't get the joke flew right by you. Your a know it all blowhard that thinks what he has to say is important. Need to lighten up and let off the gas Lexie. In real live your not a badass your just a internet desk monkey fucking off on company time.

srvy
02-18-2016, 03:31 PM
Lexie Luthor destroyer of card carrying Mensa members.

Lex Luthor
02-18-2016, 03:59 PM
Effective enough to get you to reply back. Your a broken record I've seen comments like this from you whenever you don't have a answer. Also every time you misspell a word your standard line is back when you get called is they don't get the joke flew right by you. Your a know it all blowhard that thinks what he has to say is important. Need to lighten up and let off the gas Lexie. In real live your not a badass your just a internet desk monkey ****ing off on company time.
JFC, you are a dumbass. The misspelling of SMART as SMRT was deliberate. It was an old bit by Homer Simpson. THAT'S THE JOKE. Find someone who isn't a complete moron and ask that person to explain it to you.

Irony obviously flies right over your head.

tcGQpjCztgA

Toby Waller
02-18-2016, 04:01 PM
JFC, you are a dumbass. The misspelling of SMART as SMRT was deliberate. It was an old bit by Homer Simpson. THAT'S THE JOKE. Find someone who isn't a complete moron and ask that person to explain it to you.

Irony obviously flies right over your head.

tcGQpjCztgA

assuming people watch the same stupid shows you do makes you stoopid as well.

Lex Luthor
02-18-2016, 04:03 PM
This doesn't prove anything but people lying about what they do In their private life. It doesn't prove people were straight and morphed into gayness by some bio-what ever predisposition.
You are as big a dumbass as srvy. Who said ANYTHING about straight people morphing into gayness???

The whole point is that the loudest and most obnoxious gay-bashers do so because they are gay and they're ashamed of it, so they are trying to convince themselves and everybody else how "straight" they are.

Methinks he doth protest too much.

(Oh, and before the genius srvy accuses me of misspelling "does", that is a quote from Shakespeare.)

ModSocks
02-18-2016, 04:04 PM
Who said ANYTHING about straight people morphing into gayness???

Dude....the Power Rangers were awesome, leave them alone.

Lex Luthor
02-18-2016, 04:06 PM
assuming people watch the same stupid shows you do makes you stoopid as well.
That's it. Keep doubling down.

Otherwise your deeply suppressed homoerotic tendencies might boil up to the surface, and then where would you be?

Toby Waller
02-18-2016, 04:11 PM
That's it. Keep doubling down.

Otherwise your deeply suppressed homoerotic tendencies might boil up to the surface, and then where would you be?

gibberish on your part. Nonsensical gobbledygook

vailpass
02-18-2016, 04:22 PM
You are as big a dumbass as srvy. Who said ANYTHING about straight people morphing into gayness???

The whole point is that the loudest and most gay-bashers do so because they are gay and they're ashamed of it, so they are trying to convince themselves and everybody else how "straight" they are.

Methinks he doth protest too much.

(Oh, and before the genius srvy accuses me of misspelling "does", that is a quote from Shakespeare.)

Credibility = lost.

eDave
02-18-2016, 04:24 PM
Credibility = lost.

Dude. Check your box please.

Lex Luthor
02-18-2016, 04:24 PM
gibberish on your part. Nonsensical gobbledygook

Of course it's gibberish and gobbledygook to you. I used words with more than one syllable.

Let me put it a different way: Those who go out of their way to say they hate gays, like to suck dicks and **** guys in the ass. They just won't admit it.

I'm sorry, I had to include a two-syllable word in there. I hope it's not too confusing for you, but I couldn't quickly think of a one-syllable synonym for "admit". Perhaps srvy the literary genius could help me out.

Lex Luthor
02-18-2016, 04:25 PM
Credibility = lost.
The truth hurts.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
02-18-2016, 04:27 PM
this thread needs to be shut down

ModSocks
02-18-2016, 04:28 PM
this thread needs to be shut down

Your FACE needs to be shutdown.

Toby Waller
02-18-2016, 04:44 PM
Of course it's gibberish and gobbledygook to you. I used words with more than one syllable.

Let me put it a different way: Those who go out of their way to say they hate gays, like to suck dicks and **** guys in the ass. They just won't admit it.

I'm sorry, I had to include a two-syllable word in there. I hope it's not too confusing for you, but I couldn't quickly think of a one-syllable synonym for "admit". Perhaps srvy the literary genius could help me out.

I explained to your examples dont fit your narrative. You are excused

Lex Luthor
02-18-2016, 04:56 PM
I explained to your examples dont fit your narrative. You are excused

Reading comprehension is not a strong suit for you, is it? My examples fit my "narrative" perfectly. I said the biggest gay bashers often turn out to be gay themselves, and they bash the gays in order to convince people how "straight" they are. I provided specific examples of politicians and public figures who publicly condemn gays and privately suck dicks.

Is it really that difficult to understand?

Toby Waller
02-18-2016, 05:04 PM
Reading comprehension is not a strong suit for you, is it? My examples fit my "narrative" perfectly. I said the biggest gay bashers often turn out to be gay themselves, and they bash the gays in order to convince people how "straight" they are. I provided specific examples of politicians and public figures who publicly condemn gays and privately suck dicks.

Is it really that difficult to understand?

and so what does it prove for you? all it means is people lie.
it means they lie for political gain.
It doesnt mean people who say they arent gay,are gay on some majority level.
It just means politions are bigger liars than you already know them to be.
it has nothing to with me trying to hide gayness lol

I did think you meant people end up becoming gay after trying to go against it. But either way its a pointless minority pursuit by you. That proves nothing much of anything.

tag- I win

vailpass
02-18-2016, 05:07 PM
Dude. Check your box please.

Howdy Dave. I checked a couple days ago, there was just a red X that said "empty your pm's".
Can you resend?

scho63
02-18-2016, 05:09 PM
. This is 2016, Dumbass. Marriage Equality is the Law.

I'm still having a hard time understanding something. You Dane have a perspective I like.

I lived in downtown San Francisco for 3 years, my best friend's daughter is gay, my best friend from working as a pressman for 9 years his brother is gay, I lived in Toronto for a year and they are very pro gay and many gay people, I've been to the Gay Pride parade in SF for 3 years in a row plus once attended the CRAZIEST shit you can ever imagine at the Folsom Street Festival in SF.

All that being said and with so many of the "scholars and leading posters" here on CP who seem to know everything about everyone, I ask a simple question;

WHY IS THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT INVOLVED IN THE MARRIAGE BUSINESS AT ALL???

Marriage has always been either a religious ceremony or a civil ceremony conducted by the state.

I don't give a rat's ass if 4 people want to marry, a man and a man, two women and a goat, or 5 midgets.

It doesn't affect me and I would rather see a happy marriage of two women or men or 5 people then an unhappy marriage of two people who fight all the time and the police come.

Some religions frown upon gay marriage. You know what? Tell them to F off and find a better place that accepts you. Don't force them to conform to you.

I think why certain people get so offended is that shoving gay marriage, gay rights, or any other cause down someone's throat if they object is really what causes the backlash. No different in constantly yelling racism anytime a black person is involved in something negative. Racism exits for sure but certainly not 100% of the time.

Am I missing something? :hmmm:

Lex Luthor
02-18-2016, 05:14 PM
It doesnt mean people who say they arent gay,are gay on some majority level.

I never said that if someone says he is not gay, that is an indication that he is actually gay. That would be ridiculous.

What I said is that people who are the loudest and most vocal gay-bashers are often gay. They are deliberately lying about it, and they are trying to fool everyone (and possibly themselves).

There is a subtle difference there.

Toby Waller
02-18-2016, 05:17 PM
I'm still having a hard time understanding something. You Dane have a perspective I like.

I lived in downtown San Francisco for 3 years, my best friend's daughter is gay, my best friend from working as a pressman for 9 years his brother is gay, I lived in Toronto for a year and they are very pro gay and many gay people, I've been to the Gay Pride parade in SF for 3 years in a row plus once attended the CRAZIEST shit you can ever imagine at the Folsom Street Festival in SF.

All that being said and with so many of the "scholars and leading posters" here on CP who seem to know everything about everyone, I ask a simple question;

WHY IS THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT INVOLVED IN THE MARRIAGE BUSINESS AT ALL???

Marriage has always been either a religious ceremony or a civil ceremony conducted by the state.

I don't give a rat's ass if 4 people want to marry, a man and a man, two women and a goat, or 5 midgets.

It doesn't affect me and I would rather see a happy marriage of two women or men or 5 people then an unhappy marriage of two people who fight all the time and the police come.

Some religions frown upon gay marriage. You know what? Tell them to F off and find a better place that accepts you. Don't force them to conform to you.

I think why certain people get so offended is that shoving gay marriage, gay rights, or any other cause down someone's throat if they object is really what causes the backlash. No different in constantly yelling racism anytime a black person is involved in something negative. Racism exits for sure but certainly not 100% of the time.

Am I missing something? :hmmm:

the gay pride parade is a horrible example for anything. It has nothing to with celebrating rights. Its bunch of gays having mental sex all over the street.

of course you see gays in san fran. they migrate there because no one wants to see them in a majority of the country.
gay men take up 2.4 percent of the American population. Not really a population worth worrying to care about since they cant even breed themselves into existence.

marrying goats is pretty stupid too

Pitt Gorilla
02-18-2016, 05:34 PM
What spokesman has bashed Christians? I honestly don't know.Great question.

DaneMcCloud
02-18-2016, 05:38 PM
Yeah, he really meant it, Dumbfucks.

------

http://boxingjunkie.usatoday.com/2016/02/18/manny-pacquiao-posts-deletes-bible-verse-calling-for-gays-to-be-put-to-death/

Manny Pacquiao posts, deletes Bible verse calling for gays 'to be put to death'

Manny Pacquiao posted a Bible verse on Instagram that called for gays “to be put to death” hours after the Filipino boxer was dropped by Nike on Wednesday.

The since-deleted post included a picture of his wife and excerpts from multiple Bible passages, including Leviticus 20:13: “If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.”

-----
Can't wait for GloryDays to tell how homosexuals are thin skinned, again.

SAUTO
02-18-2016, 05:40 PM
Yeah, he really meant it, Dumbfucks.

------

http://boxingjunkie.usatoday.com/2016/02/18/manny-pacquiao-posts-deletes-bible-verse-calling-for-gays-to-be-put-to-death/

Manny Pacquiao posts, deletes Bible verse calling for gays 'to be put to death'

Manny Pacquiao posted a Bible verse on Instagram that called for gays “to be put to death” hours after the Filipino boxer was dropped by Nike on Wednesday.

The since-deleted post included a picture of his wife and excerpts from multiple Bible passages, including Leviticus 20:13: “If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.”

-----
Can't wait for GloryDays to tell how homosexuals are thin skinned, again.

I can't believe it took this long for someone to post this.

The guy is a fucking idiot.

scho63
02-18-2016, 05:44 PM
I can't believe it took this long for someone to post this.

The guy is a ****ing idiot.

I'm starting to think Manny was molested by a man when he was a child. Seems where all the anger is coming from.

vailpass
02-18-2016, 06:59 PM
I'm starting to think Manny was molested by a man when he was a child. Seems where all the anger is coming from.

I'm not sure that's the logic path the gay community is looking for...

GloryDayz
02-18-2016, 07:52 PM
Do you have evidence that it is rare? I'll assume you've never lived on a farm.

Nope, no farms for me. And I've seen the occasional confused dog, but nobody got fired for laughing at them and commenting about how that was funny.

GloryDayz
02-18-2016, 07:53 PM
I'm not sure why I would be upset; Nike did what was best for Nike. Manny did what Manny wanted to do. Hard to get upset about that.

I wish more people were being calm about Nike's over reaction, like you.

GloryDayz
02-18-2016, 08:01 PM
Good grief, you're a fucking moron.

You complain about people being "thin skinned", which is the exact same thing as saying "I think it's Un-American that we can't call out the n*****s and pillowbiters".

You're just another, typical piece of shit white person that thinks they should be able to do and say anything they please with zero consequences.

Fortunately, that's not the world works in 2016.

You're an angry Nitwit... Very angry. Way too angry!!

Would it be OK if I ranted-on about you and just ended it in an "a"? I've heard that makes it different and OK. My brotha! Or is the "a" reserved too?

And, please accept a well-intention 2016 "fuck off a thin-skinned (or no specific color) cunt-hole" from me.

And please don't tell me how the world world kid, no matter what year it is... You are just a pop-culture nobody in the grand scheme of things.

DaneMcCloud
02-18-2016, 08:19 PM

Would it be OK if I ranted-on about you and just ended it in an "a"? I've heard that makes it different and OK. My brotha! Or is the "a" reserved too?

And, please accept a well-intention 2016 "fuck off a thin-skinned (or no specific color) cunt-hole" from me.

And please don't tell me how the world world kid, no matter what year it is... You are just a pop-culture nobody in the grand scheme of things.
And you're dumb fucking, clueless and classless piece of shit that no one cares about.

God, I so wish that morons like yourself were suddenly forced into a situation, like working with multiple homosexuals, just to watch your tiny brain explode.

It would be glorious.

SAUTO
02-18-2016, 08:20 PM

And please don't tell me how the world world kid, no matter what year it is... You are just a pop-culture nobody in the grand scheme of things.I don't get this post. At all.

DaneMcCloud
02-18-2016, 08:21 PM
I don't get this post. At all.

He's a bloody chode

SAUTO
02-18-2016, 08:26 PM
He's a bloody chode

I don't get why the n is large and bolded. And what he's saying with his choice of words.

GloryDayz
02-18-2016, 08:42 PM
And you're dumb fucking, clueless and classless piece of shit that no one cares about.

God, I so wish that morons like yourself were suddenly forced into a situation, like working with multiple homosexuals, just to watch your tiny brain explode.

It would be glorious.

You assume I don't work with homosexuals? Perhaps you don't know all of what you think you know.

You seem to forget that I have nothing against homosexuals.

You also are too fucking stupid to realize that I'm simply OK with people saying what they think. Gays can say they love their partner, that's cool. And other are free to say they don't think it's normal, perhaps even wrong.

It's 2016, quit suppressing people's freedom of thought and speech.

GloryDayz
02-18-2016, 08:45 PM
I don't get this post. At all.

I'm trying to explain to a racist that people can say what they want. He's a thin-skinned piece of shit who seems to want people jailed for saying something certain people don't like.

He's Barry's taint.

DaneMcCloud
02-18-2016, 08:45 PM
I'm trying to explain to a racist that people can say what they want. He's a thin-skinned piece of shit who seems to want people jailed for saying something certain people don't like.

He's Barry's taint.

You're even dumber than I ever imagined

GloryDayz
02-18-2016, 08:46 PM
I don't get why the n is large and bolded. And what he's saying with his choice of words.

Nitwit is an N word. He's very offended by words with Ns in them. All part of his thin-skinned ways.

DaneMcCloud
02-18-2016, 08:48 PM
You assume I don't work with homosexuals? Perhaps you don't know all of what you think you know.

You seem to forget that I have nothing against homosexuals.

You also are too fucking stupid to realize that I'm simply OK with people saying what they think. Gays can say they love their partner, that's cool. And other are free to say they don't think it's normal, perhaps even wrong.

It's 2016, quit suppressing people's freedom of thought and speech.
This complete post is bullshit.

You've already stated that Nike made this decision to placate the "PC" crowd.

"PC" is code for "I don't like blacks or gays or any other minorities so why don't they shut up!".

You're a mental midget but go ahead and keep posting because it just makes you even more vile and repulsive.

DaneMcCloud
02-18-2016, 08:49 PM
Nitwit is an N word. He's very offended by words with Ns in them. All part of his thin-skinned ways.

More bullshit.

This is a fight that you can't win and will only further expose your dumbassery.

GloryDayz
02-18-2016, 08:53 PM
This complete post is bullshit.

You've already stated that Nike made this decision to placate the "PC" crowd.

"PC" is code for "I don't like blacks or gays or any other minorities so why don't they shut up!".

You're a mental midget but go ahead and keep posting because it just makes you even more vile and repulsive.

"Code" LOL, you're a certifiable nut! If ANYTHING, PC means quite the opposite.

You have no idea how wrong you are, but I'm sure I'm not the first person to remind you that you're not only wrong, but you're a certifiable paranoid nutcase too.

And you just keep posting, so far you've proven to not even understand what PC stands for you dirty piece of Hillary's taint...

GloryDayz
02-18-2016, 08:55 PM
More bullshit.

This is a fight that you can't win and will only further expose your dumbassery.

Win? LMAO Like you're life growing up, you don't have a chance little lady.

Just go back to you crack pipe Mrs. Hollywood!

DaneMcCloud
02-18-2016, 08:56 PM
"Code" LOL, you're a certifiable nut! If ANYTHING, PC means quite the opposite.

You have no idea how wrong you are, but I'm sure I'm not the first person to remind you that you're not only wrong, but you're a certifiable paranoid nutcase too.

And you just keep posting, so far you've proven to not even understand what PC stands for you dirty piece of Hillary's taint...

It's never good to be on the wrong side of history

DaneMcCloud
02-18-2016, 08:57 PM
Win? LMAO Like you're life growing up, you don't have a chance little lady.

Just go back to you crack pipe Mrs. Hollywood!

Good grief, are you on drugs?

Toby Waller
02-18-2016, 08:59 PM
lol

lewdog
02-18-2016, 09:00 PM
Am I free to say I like the hell out of Dane and he's spot on here?

GloryDayz
02-18-2016, 09:01 PM

It's never good to be on the wrong side of history

Says the pop-culture lady who knows little about history (or anything else).

But keep it up Brofessor, you're digging a deep hole.

What are you, 12 years old?

GloryDayz
02-18-2016, 09:02 PM
Am I free to say I like the hell out of Dane and he's spot on here?

See, you said what you feel, and I'm not offended.

GloryDayz
02-18-2016, 09:03 PM
Good grief, are you on drugs?

Aren't drugs more of a liberal thing?

Toby Waller
02-18-2016, 09:05 PM
lol

Al Bundy
02-18-2016, 09:05 PM

I sure in the fuck am not buying his next fight, half because I don't pay for fights and half because I don't agree with what he said.

LoneWolf
02-18-2016, 09:09 PM
Things I've learned in this thread:

1. Manny has taken one to many shots to the head.
2. GloryDayz is fucking retarded.

DaneMcCloud
02-18-2016, 09:12 PM

LOL

GloryDayz
02-18-2016, 09:13 PM

I guess I shoud cry and say I'm an offended victim. Would that help?

lewdog
02-18-2016, 09:16 PM

What would help is you not posting anymore tonight so you can save face.

LoneWolf
02-18-2016, 09:18 PM

Nope. My opinion of your thoughts in this thread couldn't possibly be any lower.

GloryDayz
02-18-2016, 09:19 PM
What would help is you not posting anymore tonight so you can save face.

I choose to ignore your attempt to suppress free speech. I'll remind you that it's 2016... Or is free speech dead?

lewdog
02-18-2016, 09:21 PM
I choose to ignore your attempt to suppress free speech. I'll remind you that it's 2016... Or is free speech dead?

SAUTO
Glory should learn from lew and make it an early night...

lewdog
Welp, I'm off to bed.

Night ladies.

ChiefsLV
Humans are animals Manny...