03-07-2016, 09:48 AM
Would love these 5 lesser known guys to be Chiefs

James Bradberry CB Samford

6'1" 211 lbs
33 3/8 arms
9 1/8 hands
16 bench reps
6.91 3 cone

Love what this kid can do. I would be thrilled if we got him to replace S. Smith if we lose him. He could be a solid player as a rookie.

Darius Latham DL Indiana

6'4" 311 lbs
34 3/4 arms
10 hands

NFL caliber body strength with very good hand work, footwork and quickness. Got better every single year and his cons are things good coaching/experience can fix such as his body bend. All the tools are there.
Would love to take this guy in the later rounds.

David Morgan TE Texas-San Antonio

6'4" 262 lbs
33 5/8 arms
10 1/2 hands
5.02 40
29 bench reps
6.93 3 cone

If you didn't notice, this team desperately needs a blocking TE. We need a Jason Dunn, especially with elite pass rushers in the division. He had 29 bench reps, he's got huge hands, long arms, solid weight and a nasty mentality.
Ignore his bad 40 time for a second bc he was among the best in the 3 cone, 20 and 60 yard runs which says a lot about his athletic ability. He's a basketball player who was used all over the field as a TE like Kelce was at Cincinnati.
This guy would be perfect as a later round pick to replace Brian Parker.

Christian Westerman G Arizona State

6'3" 298 lbs
33 1/2 arms
11 7/8 hands
34 bench reps
5.17 40
7.69 3 cone

Say hello to this year's Mitch Morse. Yeah yeah I know we have a surplus of G's
BUT this guy is awesome and I would put him at C with Morse's concussion issues. Westerman has elite movement skills, 12 inch goddamn hands, 34 bench press reps and he is a smart technician.
There's a reason scouts are saying he could be the next Alex Mack. If he's somehow there in round 3 (which I highly doubt) then I would take him no questions asked.
The only thing that would piss me off is if the Broncos got this guy.

Blake Martinez ILB Stanford

6'2" 237 lbs
31 5/8 arms
10 7/8 hands 22 bench reps
4.71 40
6.98 3 cone

There's a reason we met with this kid. He topped the chart at the bench, 3 cone and 20 yard runs. His 4.71 40 was solid too, not to mention he plays fast.
5 INT's in his career and 6 Passes defended just last year show he is able to be comfortable in coverage, as he has extensive experience playing in man coverage at Stanford. 6.5 sacks in 2 years also show his quickness and solid motor to take on HB's. If Dorsey thinks we need another ILB then this guy could be the pick in the mid rounds.

staylor26
03-07-2016, 01:17 PM
I love Westerman. He'd be a great fit for us.

I need to watch Martinez and Bradberry.

DaneMcCloud
03-07-2016, 01:55 PM
There's no way the Chiefs take a Tight End with Kelce, O'Shaunessey, Harris and Parker on the roster.

staylor26
03-07-2016, 01:56 PM
There's no way the Chiefs take a Tight End with Kelce, O'Shaunessey, Harris and Parker on the roster.

Agreed. We're set at TE for a while.

RunKC
03-07-2016, 02:12 PM

It wouldn't surprise me if the Chiefs took someone like David Morgan late in the draft. Literally all of our TE's got their asses kicked in pass defense and couldn't block worth a damn against Von Miller, JJ Watt or Mack. They just aren't strong enough helping a tackle.

And Brian Parker sucks. I want him replaced.