PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Watching Mitchell Schwartz

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-18-2016, 03:31 PM
Never payed him any attention before. Watching a Browns / Ravens replay .

Damn, I see why you guys all have boners . RT is fixed if he doesn't get hurt. Great technique, looks natural. You can tell he's practiced his fundamentals until they became 2nd nature.

I love Dorsey !

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-18-2016, 03:52 PM
And Holy Shit, why didn't we make a play for Benjamin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maclin /Benjamin
with a solid line for smith to pass from behind.

Dorsey sucks !

TimeForWasp
03-18-2016, 05:48 PM
We should be going after Karlos Dansby.

SAUTO
03-18-2016, 05:49 PM

100% agree

Chief Northman
03-18-2016, 06:08 PM
The man is 34 years old but he has secured triple digit tackles in like 6 out of his last 8 seasons or something like that. Good cover backer too. He is the next London Fletcher with regards to longevity and consistency. I wonder what his price tag will be?

TimeForWasp
03-18-2016, 06:14 PM
around 4 million per year

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-18-2016, 06:25 PM
The man is 34 years old but he has secured triple digit tackles in like 6 out of his last 8 seasons or something like that. Good cover backer too. He is the next London Fletcher with regards to longevity and consistency. I wonder what his price tag will be?

:hmmm: 34 years old , 1 year contract

BossChief
03-18-2016, 06:25 PM

No way.

This team has some nice options next year at ILB.

Dorsey doesn't go out of his way to give over the top praise to many players and he goes on and on about how much he loves Justin March.

I think March and DJ will start with Mauga and Wilson filling in.

That's a nice set of backers.

Chief Northman
03-18-2016, 09:12 PM
No way.

This team has some nice options next year at ILB.

Dorsey doesn't go out of his way to give over the top praise to many players and he goes on and on about how much he loves Justin March.

I think March and DJ will start with Mauga and Wilson filling in.

That's a nice set of backers.

That's great about March and all, but even Dorsey knows March has not played when the live bullets are flying. All we have to go on is an impressive training camp performance and pre-season work. It's not that the Chiefs should not be factoring March into the depth chart, but let's not annoint him just yet.

MotherfuckerJones
03-18-2016, 09:26 PM
I'm good with March coming back.

DaneMcCloud
03-18-2016, 09:27 PM
I'm good with March coming back.

Back from what?

MotherfuckerJones
03-18-2016, 09:29 PM
Back from what?

From his knee injury. I'm hoping he takes Maugas spot. Wishful thinking on my part I know.

DaneMcCloud
03-18-2016, 09:32 PM
From his knee injury. I'm hoping he takes Maugas spot. Wishful thinking on my part I know.

:D

I can't get excited about a guy from Akron that tore his meniscus early in his rookie campaign.

He could be awesome or he could be trash.

No one can count on him until he's actually played in the NFL.

OldSchool
03-18-2016, 09:55 PM
Never payed him any attention before. Watching a Browns / Ravens replay .

Damn, I see why you guys all have boners . RT is fixed if he doesn't get hurt. Great technique, looks natural. You can tell he's practiced his fundamentals until they became 2nd nature.

I love Dorsey !

Watch Browns vs Broncos. Schwartz playing Miller. He's a damn good RT.

RunKC
03-18-2016, 10:48 PM
:D

I can't get excited about a guy from Akron that tore his meniscus early in his rookie campaign.

He could be awesome or he could be trash.

No one can count on him until he's actually played in the NFL.

If he plays like he did last year then I'll be. He'll be one of the hotter names to watch at camp this summer. He was catching rave reviews from John and Andy in last years camp and he kicked ass in the Arizona preseason game.

<iframe src="https://vine.co/v/epvlU7a0nJU/embed/simple" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script src="https://platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js"></script>

IMO he would have started if he hadn't gotten hurt.