PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Thin and young Secretary Thoughts

JimNasium
03-28-2016, 06:56 PM
Sure, it's a weak attempt at a parody thread. But who really cares? I approve of thin and young secretaries. Thoughts?

Dave Lane
03-28-2016, 07:08 PM
I used to love my sexretaries

RealSNR
03-28-2016, 07:13 PM
Do you accept fat and old secretaries in this thread? If so, I nominate frazod

JimNasium
03-28-2016, 07:16 PM
Do you accept fat and old secretaries in this thread? If so, I nominate frazod

I'd be willing to yield on age, but not weight. Sorry.

Rasputin
03-28-2016, 07:17 PM
Thread worthless without pics

but not of Frazod

rico
03-28-2016, 07:22 PM
I always preferred the thin and young secretaries. Usually more pizza to go around on pizza days!!!!

Dinny Bossa Nova
03-28-2016, 07:25 PM
WTF is going on here?

Dinny

Rasputin
03-28-2016, 07:27 PM
This would be my choice of secretary can tell she good worker.
<iframe width="784" height="441" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YylS-OuGsDk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

loochy
03-28-2016, 07:27 PM
Bill Clinton does not approve.

Rain Man
03-28-2016, 07:41 PM
At a former company, they hired a secretary who had anger issues, and I was one of three or four people that she worked for. She'd been there about a month when I called her a secretary. Apparently she'd been hired as a "project assistant", which was the common vernacular for a secretary, and she hadn't yet made the connection.

That woman ripped a couple of new orifices into me and then stalked into the bosses' offices and did the same to them.

At the time, we used the secretaries to make graphics for our reports and they also did a final proofread and edit. I was a pretty established person at the firm at that point, and I remember her coming to me once and saying, "You did a terrible job writing this report. It's impossible for me to imagine someone writing something worse."

In her defense, she was attractive and she was quite nice the 50 percent of the time that she wasn't telling people to kill themselves because they were worthless. It made it harder to be completely repulsed and murderous toward her.

Easy 6
03-28-2016, 07:48 PM
I HATE HER/wife

Skyy God
03-28-2016, 08:08 PM
WTF is going on here?

Dinny

Spinoff of the discussion of the Chiefs thin/young secondary.

jspchief
03-28-2016, 08:09 PM
At a former company, they hired a secretary who had anger issues, and I was one of three or four people that she worked for. She'd been there about a month when I called her a secretary. Apparently she'd been hired as a "project assistant", which was the common vernacular for a secretary, and she hadn't yet made the connection.

That woman ripped a couple of new orifices into me and then stalked into the bosses' offices and did the same to them.

At the time, we used the secretaries to make graphics for our reports and they also did a final proofread and edit. I was a pretty established person at the firm at that point, and I remember her coming to me once and saying, "You did a terrible job writing this report. It's impossible for me to imagine someone writing something worse."

In her defense, she was attractive and she was quite nice the 50 percent of the time that she wasn't telling people to kill themselves because they were worthless. It made it harder to be completely repulsed and murderous toward her.
Sounds like she would fit in nicely on chiefsplanet.

Hog's Gone Fishin
03-28-2016, 08:10 PM
Every one of my secretaries has been a big fat pig.

Psyko Tek
03-28-2016, 08:40 PM

so grudge fuck her?

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.

she wins

Rain Man
03-28-2016, 08:47 PM
so grudge **** her?

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.

she wins

She showed more natural warning signs than a blue-ringed octopus. No matter how brave you were, you kept a respectful distance.

She quit because she married some rich guy and they moved up to the mountains. I always wondered how that turned out.

Rain Man
03-28-2016, 08:49 PM
Sounds like she would fit in nicely on chiefsplanet.

Now that you mention it, maybe so. But I figure she would've ended up looking up someone's real address and showing up at their house with a baseball bat.

Fairplay
03-28-2016, 09:20 PM

So did you redo your report?

:D

Chief Roundup
03-29-2016, 10:11 AM
:thumb:

Otter
03-29-2016, 10:19 AM

Her name wasn't 'Krysta' by any chance?

Hoover
03-29-2016, 10:57 AM
Have a couple of them here in the office!

gblowfish
03-29-2016, 11:51 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xMOWYGrtY9c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Graystoke
03-29-2016, 12:12 PM
Step One:
Think about young thin Secretary.
Step Two:
Fap

frankotank
03-31-2016, 10:23 AM
well...guess I wasn't the only one...

I clicked on this thinking thread title said

Thin and young Secretary Thoughts

ROFL