PDA

View Full Version : KCCrow's Baker's Dozen of Draft Sleepers

kccrow
03-29-2016, 04:51 PM
Re-posted for your viewing pleasure...

Kyle Peko, DT, Oregon State
Outstanding burst off the snap, drives defenders into the pocket, maintains good leverage under the pads of offensive lineman, disruptive 4-3 UT type.

Nick VanHoose, CB, Northwestern
Good transitional foot quickness, plays the ball aggressively, aware defender, makes plays against the run, top quality zone/man under defender.

Jhurell Pressley, RB, New Mexico
Excellent cut and go speed, good vision and balance, game changer.

Brandon Chubb, ILB, Wake Forest
Flows to the ball well, makes plays to the sideline, tough at the point of attack with good stack and shed ability, play-making strong-side type.

Temarrick Hemingway, TE, South Carolina State
Excellent speed and quickness to threaten the seam as a #1 pass catching TE in the NFL.

Beau Sandland, TE/HB, Montana State
Good receiver and blocker that could be most effective in a #2 TE or H-Back role in the NFL.

Luke Rhodes, ILB, William & Mary
Solid run and pass defender that isn't flashy but makes tackles and gets the job done, reliable option for any system.

Cody Core, WR, Ole Miss
Excellent physical attributes type with good hands and can be an immediate deep threat, possesses the physical ability to develop into a #1 WR in the NFL.

Daniel Braverman, WR, Western Michigan
A small slot type with the ability to make plays all over the field, legitimate Wes Welker type that showed up big in big games.

Marshaun Coprich, RB, Illinois State
Good overall runner with solid vision, balance, and speed that is similar to Ray Rice but comes with a red flag, and 1 year of probation remaining, for selling pot to a cop.

Chris Moore, WR, Cincinnati
Good college deep threat that has the athleticism to be a very good underneath receiver in the NFL as a #2 for WCO.

Matt Judon, DE, Grand Valley State*
Excellent production at the D-II level and great physical measurements similar to KC's Justin Houston, could be a disruptive force as a 3-4 OLB or 4-3 End.

Antwione Williams, OLB, Georgia Southern
Southern's do-everything linebacker that was very solid as an ILB and a quality pass rusher as an OLB, will fit best on the inside of a 3-4.

*Replaces Joe Walker, ILB, Oregon

GloucesterChief
03-30-2016, 07:31 AM
No one on Oregon's D could cover anybody. They got lit up frequently last season.

DJ's left nut
03-30-2016, 03:25 PM
3 of these guys are on my 6th round target list...you best not !@#$ that up Crow...

CleveSteve
03-30-2016, 03:27 PM
maybe he just won't pick like BCF.

RunKC
03-31-2016, 03:23 PM
@TerezPaylor-Oregon State DT Kyle Peko is scheduled to have a predraft visit with the #Chiefs, a source tells me.

Dorsey already on it!

kccrow
04-01-2016, 07:49 PM
Enjoy the draft.

DJ's left nut
04-05-2016, 01:28 PM
Did Crow fire himself?

Well I snared the guy off that list I was really hoping to get ahold of - Beau Sandland.

You do a hell of a lot of homework on this stuff. I thought I was clever digging him up and there he is as a throwaway on your list a dozen deep.

kccrow
04-07-2016, 07:08 PM
Re-posted. Hopefully I remembered my whole list, one thing I didn't save haha.