PDA

View Full Version : NFL Draft Brandon Chubb

kccrow
04-01-2016, 07:13 PM
Brandon Chubb of Wake Forest looks like a very good prospect for the Chiefs in the 2016 Draft.
Reminds me of NaVorro Bowman. Stout in the hole against the run, able to shed blockers well. Good speed to the sideline. Makes a ton of plays all over the field for the Demon Deacons. Thickly built. Good pass rusher. Looks like a prototypical strongside backer.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KOpCIORp-gI" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

SAUTO
04-01-2016, 08:10 PM
What round is this guy projected?

Looks like he might fit

Deberg_1990
04-01-2016, 08:24 PM
Nice. He gives me a Chubb!

SAUTO
04-01-2016, 08:27 PM
Nice. He gives me a Chubb!

I want to draft him just for the name

kccrow
04-01-2016, 08:28 PM
Most have him listed as 7th to UDFA.

CBS has this:

Player Ranking: 352
<section class="feature mBottomStd"> <header>Player Overview

</header> The leader of Wake's front seven, Chubb was a little known recruit out of high school with as many scholarship offers as stars on the recruiting websites (two). He arrived at Wake Forest and surprised many when he became a full-time starter at linebacker as a redshirt sophomore, earning the job with his competitiveness, smarts and hustle. Chubb finished second on the team in 2014 in total tackles (109), adding 6.5 tackles for loss, 3.0 sacks and two forced fumbles.
</section> <section class="feature mBottomStd"> <header>Strengths Weaknesses

</header> The son of a NFL linebacker, he plays faster than he times with relentless pursuit to chase down ballcarriers, keeping his head on a swivel at all times. While he's not nearly as well-known as his cousin, Nick, who is one of the top running backs in the country, Chubb is a well-rounded player with the toughness needed to play at the NFL level.--Dane Brugler (9/3/15)
</section>

SAUTO
04-01-2016, 08:29 PM
Most have him listed as 7th to UDFA.

CBS has this:

Player Ranking: 352
<section class="feature mBottomStd"> <header>Player Overview

</header> The leader of Wake's front seven, Chubb was a little known recruit out of high school with as many scholarship offers as stars on the recruiting websites (two). He arrived at Wake Forest and surprised many when he became a full-time starter at linebacker as a redshirt sophomore, earning the job with his competitiveness, smarts and hustle. Chubb finished second on the team in 2014 in total tackles (109), adding 6.5 tackles for loss, 3.0 sacks and two forced fumbles.
</section> <section class="feature mBottomStd"> <header>Strengths Weaknesses

</header> The son of a NFL linebacker, he plays faster than he times with relentless pursuit to chase down ballcarriers, keeping his head on a swivel at all times. While he's not nearly as well-known as his cousin, Nick, who is one of the top running backs in the country, Chubb is a well-rounded player with the toughness needed to play at the NFL level.--Dane Brugler (9/3/15)
</section>
I would be ok with throwing a 7th at the guy.

Sandy Vagina
04-01-2016, 08:33 PM
GET THIS SHIT THE **** OUTTA HERE, AND PUT IT IN THE DRAFT FORUM!!!!!

GAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

:p

SAUTO
04-01-2016, 08:34 PM

GAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

:p why poke old wounds?

kccrow
04-01-2016, 08:35 PM

GAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

:p

Already requested the move in the title ;)

Sandy Vagina
04-01-2016, 08:36 PM
why poke old wounds?

no light humor? oops.. stupid bandwagon Alex cum guzzler!!!! KILL HIM!!!!

SAUTO
04-01-2016, 08:37 PM
no light humor? oops.. stupid bandwagon Alex cum guzzler!!!! KILL HIM!!!!

You're finally starting to figure this thing out.

Sandy Vagina
04-01-2016, 08:38 PM
You're finally starting to figure this thing out.

Bleh... Go turn a wrench or something, grease monkey!

( but really... hugs and sloppy kisses )

SAUTO
04-01-2016, 08:45 PM
Bleh... Go turn a wrench or something, grease monkey!

( but really... hugs and sloppy kisses )

I close the shop at 5.

Honestly I get there a couple hours before anyone else and try not to be there at 5, they can close up

Sandy Vagina
04-01-2016, 08:49 PM
I close the shop at 5.

Honestly I get there a couple hours before anyone else and try not to be there at 5, they can close up

Liar! I'm watching you right now... wearing an Alex Smith jersey.. pants down.. and shoving a johnson rod up your anus.. disgusting! You foul beast! :eek:

mdchiefsfan
04-01-2016, 09:24 PM
Liar! I'm watching you right now... wearing an Alex Smith jersey.. pants down.. and shoving a johnson rod up your anus.. disgusting! You foul beast! :eek:

THAT'S thinkin' with yer dipstick, Jimmy!!

Bowser
04-01-2016, 09:28 PM

http://i.imgur.com/LChyhHe.png

threebag
04-02-2016, 04:30 AM
He is just checking cum-pression.

Simply Red
04-02-2016, 07:45 AM

GAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

You seem nice.