PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet What happened to GoChiefs?

Pages : [1] 2

Buck
04-03-2016, 04:24 PM
I wanted to PM him something and I just looked under Members List and sorted by most posts and he's not there anymore.

Did I miss something?

Easy 6
04-03-2016, 04:25 PM
Banned, but is supposed to be back soon iirc

JoeyChuckles
04-03-2016, 04:26 PM
Don't you dare mention that name.

Bugeater
04-03-2016, 04:27 PM
Well, his ban is going to end but I'm not sure whether he'll be back or not.

Easy 6
04-03-2016, 04:29 PM

I can see him trying to hold out for a while... "I'll show you guys!"

But sooner or later he will cave IMO, this is is home

Buck
04-03-2016, 04:29 PM
Is anyone friends with him on FB that can relay a message?

Bugeater
04-03-2016, 04:30 PM
Yeah, I can do that.

bdj23
04-03-2016, 04:37 PM

This place is better without him

Dinny Bossa Nova
04-03-2016, 04:41 PM

Yeah, I can do that.

Cool! This is like a séance with our medium, Madame Baconeater, will attempt to communicate with Claynus for y'all.

Easy 6
04-03-2016, 04:44 PM

I disagree, the taking of dumps in every thread did get mighty old... but there is something to be said for tradition, and in that regard he is a fixture here

He will eventually drop the blatant troll schtick and get back to making kick ass gifs and videos for us

And I do miss the gay day threads, those were fun

Fire Me Boy!
04-03-2016, 04:45 PM
So GoChiefs is going to get a 534th chance, but Inmem is on MU for all eternity?

DaneMcCloud
04-03-2016, 04:45 PM
I wanted to PM him something and I just looked under Members List and sorted by most posts and he's not there anymore.

Did I miss something?

You don't need to be "Friends" with someone on Facebook to message them, IME

DaneMcCloud
04-03-2016, 04:46 PM
So GoChiefs is going to get a 534th chance, but Inmem is on MU for all eternity?

He won't last a day before he trolls, which will result in being banned again.

The asswipe fucking trolled the Game Day Chat when he was MU'd.

DaFace
04-03-2016, 04:49 PM
I disagree, the taking of dumps in every thread did get mighty old... but there is something to be said for tradition, and in that regard he is a fixture here

He will eventually drop the blatant troll schtick and get back to making kick ass gifs and videos for us

And I do miss the gay day threads, those were fun

There was a time I believed that might be true.

DaneMcCloud
04-03-2016, 04:50 PM

Plus, there are several people who do that now on the site

DaFace
04-03-2016, 04:52 PM
Plus, there are several people who do that now on the site

Though it's not ChiefsPlanet, Arrowhead Pride has guys who do a fantastic job of breaking down games in clips (complete with informed, coherent commentary). So even if it's not a CP thing, the resource is there.

I don't care whether Clay is here or not, but I certainly think the quality of discussion improved immediately when he was given the boot.

Dinny Bossa Nova
04-03-2016, 04:57 PM
Though it's not ChiefsPlanet, Arrowhead Pride has guys who do a fantastic job of breaking down games in clips (complete with informed, coherent commentary). So even if it's not a CP thing, the resource is there.

I don't care whether Clay is here or not, but I certainly think the quality of discussion improved immediately when he was given the boot.

I agree with this 100%.

:clap:

Dinny

Easy 6
04-03-2016, 05:02 PM

You're absolutely right about AP, some of those guys do a great job with clips, some very detailed and lengthy articles coming from them lately

I am certain that several of them post here, wish they would bring some of those skills over to CP

Mr. Laz
04-03-2016, 05:04 PM
This x 1 million

Buy the guy a beer, invite him to you parties ..... have a great time.

He can just stay the fuck away from here though, place is MUCH better without him.

Dave Lane
04-03-2016, 05:26 PM

Actually I believe he actually believes the things he says. I believe most of them to be true as well. Mostly about our resident aids infested 49er fans and their American Idol. I, unlike Clay, just can't muster a **** to bother to post about it.

Bugeater
04-03-2016, 05:26 PM
And then smellypitts and TigerBob showed up...

Dave Lane
04-03-2016, 05:28 PM

Clay x 1,000,000

LiveSteam
04-03-2016, 05:29 PM

No it's not

TimBone
04-03-2016, 05:29 PM
Somebody post that White Knight pic here for FMB!. :)

Dave Lane
04-03-2016, 05:31 PM
No it's not

Holy shit we agree.

TimBone
04-03-2016, 05:31 PM
Football discussion has been better since Clay left, but he brought lots of entertainment outside of that.

Fire Me Boy!
04-03-2016, 05:32 PM
Football discussion has been better since Clay left, but he brought lots of entertainment outside of that.

He's a piece of shit. I haven't missed him even once.

SAUTO
04-03-2016, 05:32 PM
He choked to death on someones cock...

Maybe.

LiveSteam
04-03-2016, 05:33 PM
Holy shit we agree.

I just looked outside. The sky is not falling. :D

TimBone
04-03-2016, 05:33 PM
And really Clay's only problem in football threads is that everything HAD to come back to Alex Smith. He (and a couple of others) fail to understand that there are a bunch of us that aren't sold on Smith, but we still have the ability to discuss other aspects of the team. In Clay's (and a couple of others) minds, there is no point in discussing other aspects of the team, because Alex Smith.

LiveSteam
04-03-2016, 05:34 PM
He choked to death on someones cock...

Maybe.

LMAOLMAOLMAO

TimBone
04-03-2016, 05:34 PM
Both awful. Just awful. I don't typically use ignore, but that smellypitts dude is very close.

Easy 6
04-03-2016, 05:37 PM
Both awful. Just awful. I don't typically use ignore, but that smellypitts dude is very close.

smelly is a mult, bank it... and I bet someone in this very thread knows who it is

But they wouldnt tell me

Bugeater
04-03-2016, 05:39 PM
smelly is a mult, bank it... and I bet someone in this very thread knows who it is

But they wouldnt tell me
He's ram29jackson AKA Crying Ramtard.

TimBone
04-03-2016, 05:42 PM
He's ram29jackson AKA Crying Ramtard.
Is that confirmed though? Or just hootie's suspicion. I mean just because he does the NFL is rigged shtick doesn't mean it's the same dude. His posting style seems different.

TimBone
04-03-2016, 05:42 PM

But they wouldnt tell me
I'd love to know exactly who it is. Baconeater may be right, but I don't think there is proof.

Either way, 99.99% of his posts are just awful.

TimBone
04-03-2016, 05:44 PM
He's a piece of shit. I haven't missed him even once.
Also, just a friendly reminder to take rico off of ignore. :) you said if you remembered after the contest, then you would take him off.

Fire Me Boy!
04-03-2016, 05:47 PM
Also, just a friendly reminder to take rico off of ignore. :) you said if you remembered after the contest, then you would take him off.

Done.

And added smelly since that was a winning suggestion.

rico
04-03-2016, 05:48 PM
And really Clay's only problem in football threads is that everything HAD to come back to Alex Smith. He (and a couple of others) fail to understand that there are a bunch of us that aren't sold on Smith, but we still have the ability to discuss other aspects of the team. In Clay's (and a couple of others) minds, there is no point in discussing other aspects of the team, because Alex Smith.

To be honest, I see what you are saying, but that stuff never bothered me. I've been somewhat vocal about not being sold on Alex Smith... What sucks is that Alex Smith makes it more difficult for me to focus on, let alone discuss other aspects of the team, for Alex Smith at QB has just instilled so much Chiefs apathy in me.

I love seeing Smith being constantly bashed. I miss Clay.

jd1020
04-03-2016, 05:50 PM
Motherfuckin Alex Smith.

New World Order
04-03-2016, 05:52 PM
Gochiefs is a legend.

His Madden thread is/was the best thread on CP.

TimBone
04-03-2016, 05:52 PM
To be honest, I see what you are saying, but that stuff never bothered me. I've been somewhat vocal about not being sold on Alex Smith... What sucks is that Alex Smith makes it more difficult for me to focus on, let alone discuss other aspects of the team, for Alex Smith at QB has just instilled so much Chiefs apathy in me.

I love seeing Smith being constantly bashed. I miss Clay.
That's fine, but you seem to understand that just because it's made you so apathetic regarding the rest of the team doesn't mean it's done that to others. Therefore, you're able to let other posters discuss other aspects of the team without inserting yourself and flaunting your asshole around. Clay couldn't do that. He had to drive everything back to Alex.

And that thread where he posted a celebration .gif when Houston got hurt was an all time low point. Just bad.

TimBone
04-03-2016, 05:53 PM
Done.

And added smelly since that was a winning suggestion.
I'll probably be right there with you soon.

Bwana
04-03-2016, 05:54 PM

It is???

Bugeater
04-03-2016, 05:57 PM
Is that confirmed though? Or just hootie's suspicion. I mean just because he does the NFL is rigged shtick doesn't mean it's the same dude. His posting style seems different.
The only thing that's changed about his posting style is that he's moved on to a more diverse set of topics to spread his dumbassery upon. Pull up a search of Ramtard's posts in one tab and smelly's in another and look at them both and then come back and tell me they're not the same guy. It's confirmed in my mind.

Bugeater
04-03-2016, 05:58 PM
It is???
Another mod recently stated as much. :shrug:

stevieray
04-03-2016, 05:59 PM
Gochiefs is a legend.

No.

Bwana
04-03-2016, 06:00 PM
Another mod recently stated as much. :shrug:

I guess I missed that. :hmmm: I don't even remember what his name was when he was given the boot.

Easy 6
04-03-2016, 06:01 PM
Gochiefs is a legend.

Mals?

Makes sense

TimBone
04-03-2016, 06:02 PM
The only thing that's changed about his posting style is that he's moved on to a more diverse set of topics to spread his dumbassery upon. Pull up a search of Ramtard's posts in one tab and smelly's in another and look at them both and then come back and tell me they're not the same guy. It's confirmed in my mind.
Maybe you're right. And I'm not subjecting myself to that torture just to confirm or deny.

stevieray
04-03-2016, 06:03 PM
not subjecting myself to that torture just to confirm or deny.

LMAO

Bugeater
04-03-2016, 06:03 PM
I guess I missed that. :hmmm: I don't even remember what his name was when he was given the boot.
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=12102119&postcount=55

Dinny Bossa Nova
04-03-2016, 06:09 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=12102119&postcount=55

And Buck makes this thread 1 day before the lift.

How peculiar.

Dinny

Bugeater
04-03-2016, 06:10 PM

How peculiar.

Dinny
I didn't do the math but I figured it was pretty close.

Kman34
04-03-2016, 06:18 PM
Even though I didn't enjoy most his football takes.... he was entertaining to have around...I just think he tried too hard to be a troll.....Smelly is kind of the same mold....but I think both are good guys if you met them in a different setting......I've always been a glass half full kind of guy....:D

KChiefs1
04-03-2016, 06:19 PM
Who?

rico
04-03-2016, 06:23 PM
That's fine, but you seem to understand that just because it's made you so apathetic regarding the rest of the team doesn't mean it's done that to others. Therefore, you're able to let other posters discuss other aspects of the team without inserting yourself and flaunting your asshole around. Clay couldn't do that. He had to drive everything back to Alex.

And that thread where he posted a celebration .gif when Houston got hurt was an all time low point. Just bad.

Yep, I understand and respect that.

MMXcalibur
04-03-2016, 07:01 PM

Alex Smith sucks.

DaneMcCloud
04-03-2016, 07:51 PM

How peculiar.

Dinny
Unsurprising.

He's a Clayus semen chugger.

DaneMcCloud
04-03-2016, 07:52 PM
Oh and like I stated earlier, anyone can PM anyone on Facebook.

I smell a plant.

Especially since he's already admitted to having IBS, so it's extra stinky.

Bugeater
04-03-2016, 07:55 PM
Buck deactivated his FB account quite some time ago.

DaneMcCloud
04-03-2016, 07:59 PM
Buck deactivated his FB account quite some time ago.

Pussy

:D

Iowanian
04-03-2016, 08:02 PM
This seems like a better question for the "ask a gay guy anything" thread.

BigMeatballDave
04-03-2016, 08:03 PM
Clay is only good in small doses.

jspchief
04-03-2016, 08:22 PM
The difference is when you put those guys on ignore, they go away for the most part.

You can't get away from Clay. His persistence combined with all the idiots that parrot him and all the idiots that cant resist engaging him made it impossible to block him out. He derailed nearly every football discussion into his playground.

DaneMcCloud
04-03-2016, 08:29 PM
The difference is when you put those guys on ignore, they go away for the most part.

You can't get away from Clay. His persistence combined with all the idiots that parrot him and all the idiots that cant resist engaging him made it impossible to block him out. He derailed nearly every football discussion into his playground.

It wasn't limited to football

DaneMcCloud
04-03-2016, 08:31 PM
Clay is only good small doses.

I'm pretty sure that if I saw his stupid ass under an atomic microscope that it would be too much

KCUnited
04-03-2016, 08:32 PM
LMAO

Can't get away from clay. Reassess your life.

Eleazar
04-03-2016, 09:07 PM
He's a turd who no one misses and will hopefully never be back

88TG88
04-03-2016, 09:28 PM
His modeling thread was epic, I still go back to the HOC to get a laugh

bdj23
04-03-2016, 09:54 PM
Watch out guys, you're gonna trigger Baconeater.

Buck
04-03-2016, 10:00 PM
Unsurprising.

No, I actually don't really care about him either way. I just had some news to pass along that he might be interested in. I don't have facebook.

DaneMcCloud
04-03-2016, 10:03 PM
No, I actually don't really care about him either way. I just had some news to pass along that he might be interested in. I don't have facebook.

Bullshit.

You know his name. You know his email and everything else.

Get fucked.

threebag
04-03-2016, 10:07 PM
#BannedLivesMatter

Fuck Claynus and the Sweet Daddy he rode in on.

DaneMcCloud
04-03-2016, 10:08 PM

:rolleyes:

TigeRRUppeRRcut
04-03-2016, 10:16 PM
Clay couldn't handle reality... That Alex Smith was not the problem from the beginning and that Bowe and the O line were holding us back. He took pleasure in watching the Chiefs lose, just so that he could rag on Smith. The hate he has for our QB was not only unexplainable, it was simply ludicrous and disturbing.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
04-03-2016, 10:17 PM
Extend his ban, this place was not only better without him, we went on a win streak with him gone. His bad Karma will doom this team

keg in kc
04-03-2016, 10:18 PM
The board would have been better without him, had not the majority of quality, intelligent posters been driven away years ago by the continuous influx of newer and I suspect younger posters who seem to think 'entertainment' and trolling are the same thing, and the only thing online discussion is for is drawing attention to oneself.

Nowadays I just don't think it matters whether he's here or not. There isn't a whole lot of serious, mature discussion anymore. At least not on the main board. It's unfortunate but it's the way the board has gone.

Buck
04-03-2016, 10:20 PM
Dane, I didn't even know he was banned, wtf are you on about?

jd1020
04-03-2016, 10:23 PM
Clay couldn't handle reality... That Alex Smith was not the problem from the beginning and that Bowe and the O line were holding us back. He took pleasure in watching the Chiefs lose, just so that he could rag on Smith. The hate he has for our QB was not only unexplainable, it was simply ludicrous and disturbing.

It is easily explainable.

BigCatDaddy
04-03-2016, 10:23 PM

Almost as if ASS11 made him suck his cock, right Bobby?

TigeRRUppeRRcut
04-03-2016, 10:26 PM
The board would have been better without him, had not the majority of quality, intelligent posters been driven away years ago by the continuous influx of newer and I suspect younger posters who seem to think 'entertainment' and trolling are the same thing, and the only thing online discussion is for is drawing attention to oneself.

Nowadays I just don't think it matters whether he's here or not. There isn't a whole lot of serious, mature discussion anymore. At least not on the main board. It's unfortunate but it's the way the board has gone.

There's a lot of fourth grade level name calling that goes on around here (Dane, ThaVirus, pwnmower, bigcat, timbone) that anything beyond middle school level discussion gets evaporated instantly.

I should put up a screenshot of what Dane has flooded my inbox with, the kid is an absolute sociopath. The type that I sedate and ship to a psych hospital on arrival in my ER department. He's that insane.

New World Order
04-03-2016, 10:30 PM

This season's offensive stats were similar to last year's weren't they?

New World Order
04-03-2016, 10:30 PM
There's a lot of fourth grade level name calling that goes on around here (Dane, ThaVirus, pwnmower, bigcat, timbone) that anything beyond middle school level discussion gets evaporated instantly.

I should put up a screenshot of what Dane has flooded my inbox with, the kid is an absolute sociopath. The type that I sedate and ship to a psych hospital on arrival in my ER department. He's that insane.

Lol

I think pretty much everyone has received those messages

jd1020
04-03-2016, 10:32 PM

Chiefs 2015:

Defense: 3rd
Offensive Rushing: TD's - 1st, Yards - 6th
Offensive Passing: TD's - 26th, Yards - 30th

One of these things is not like the others.

RealSNR
04-03-2016, 10:33 PM

Who was driven away by GoChiefs?

And don't say FAX.

jspchief
04-03-2016, 10:40 PM

This is true. The board isn't the same and never will be, regardless of Clay. But it's still better with him gone than it would be with him here.

jspchief

No one gives a shit because you're such an unlikeable poster.

TigeRRUppeRRcut

Considering we moved from 13th to 6th in points per drive in 2015, the answer is no.

tk13
04-03-2016, 10:41 PM
I don't know if a lot of people are driven away, but I think there are some who just stopped bothering to talk football because of it. Honestly I'm mostly on here for the Royals talk anymore, the Chiefs talk just jumped the shark because of people like him. It was the same one note beat into the ground over and over again.

Then partway into this season he was actively trying to turn up his trolling and anti-Chiefs posts up a notch. He kind of jumped the shark. He was always trying too hard. It wasn't that entertaining.

New World Order
04-03-2016, 10:43 PM
Considering we moved from 13th to 6th in points per drive in 2015, the answer is no.

Well we would need field stats on turnovers caused by the defense, field position etc.

I'm guessing total ypg would be a better indicator

TigeRRUppeRRcut
04-03-2016, 10:43 PM
Chiefs 2015:

Defense: 3rd
Offensive Rushing: TD's - 1st, Yards - 6th
Offensive Passing: TD's - 26th, Yards - 30th

One of these things is not like the others.

Considering Smith accounted for 500 yards rushing on 5.8 yards a carry.... :hmmm:

TigeRRUppeRRcut
04-03-2016, 10:46 PM
Well we would need field stats on turnovers caused by the defense, field position etc.

I'm guessing total ypg would be a better indicator

Total ypg would make bad teams look better than they are. It's why Matt Stafford and Brees have awesome numbers despite their records over the last 3 seasons being awful... A lot of yards accumulated in garbage time. You look at points per drive and it has a better correlation with teams that actually made the playoffs

jd1020
04-03-2016, 10:51 PM
Considering Smith accounted for 500 yards rushing on 5.8 yards a carry.... :hmmm:

Well, thats the important part.

It's pretty clear what's holding this team back. Even an average passing game puts this team over the top.

New World Order
04-03-2016, 10:54 PM
Total ypg would make bad teams look better than they are. It's why Matt Stafford and Brees have awesome numbers despite their records over the last 3 seasons being awful... A lot of yards accumulated in garbage time. You look at points per drive and it has a better correlation with teams that actually made the playoffs

I understand your point. But what I'm saying is points per drive most likely (I'm not sure) doesn't take into account various factors, such as turnovers caused by the defense. The defense created 29 turnovers in 2015 compared to just 13 in 2014.

Turnovers usually set the offense up with nice field position which leads to more points

TigeRRUppeRRcut
04-03-2016, 10:57 PM
Well, thats the important part.

It's pretty clear what's holding this team back. Even an average passing game puts this team over the top.

Do you even realize that Maclin and Kelce haul in 70% of targets putting them in an elite tier at their positions? Quit talking out of your ass

jd1020
04-03-2016, 11:00 PM
Do you even realize that Maclin and Kelce haul in 70% of targets putting them in an elite tier at their positions? Quit talking out of your ass

So we know the defense isnt the problem. We also know the rushing offense isn't the problem. Now we're eliminating Kelce and Maclin as the problem. This list is getting shorter... How many fingers do we have left to point?

TimBone
04-03-2016, 11:03 PM

I'm not trying to be a dick, but why do you come here anymore? The only posts
I see from you are the occasional 'This place has really gone to shit' posts. If it sucks that bad, how come you still read?

TigeRRUppeRRcut
04-03-2016, 11:03 PM
So we know the defense isnt the problem. We also know the rushing offense isn't the problem. Now we're eliminating Kelce and Maclin as the problem. This list is getting shorter... How many fingers do we have left to point?

You realize it takes a QB to deliver the football, right? ROFL

Maclin never had this high of a reception % with any previous QB. That tells us enough

jd1020
04-03-2016, 11:04 PM
You realize it takes a QB to deliver the football, right? ROFL

Maclin never had this high of a reception % with any previous QB. That tells us enough

He's pretty good about not attempting many passes beyond 5 yards.

TLO
04-03-2016, 11:05 PM
This is slowly evolving into an Alex Smith thread...

TimBone

I challenge you to find one post where I called you a name that wasn't deserved. One post.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
I understand your point. But what I'm saying is points per drive most likely (I'm not sure) doesn't take into account various factors, such as turnovers caused by the defense. The defense created 29 turnovers in 2015 compared to just 13 in 2014.

Turnovers usually set the offense up with nice field position which leads to more points

But at the same time, if the defense is giving them shorter field position then using total yards as a metric would put the statistic at a disadvantage to the offense. There's no perfect way to measure it.

jd1020
This is slowly evolving into an Alex Smith thread...

Getting there. It's a process.

TimBone
04-03-2016, 11:07 PM
I don't know if a lot of people are driven away, but I think there are some who just stopped bothering to talk football because of it. Honestly I'm mostly on here for the Royals talk anymore, the Chiefs talk just jumped the shark because of people like him. It was the same one note beat into the ground over and over again.

Then partway into this season he was actively trying to turn up his trolling and anti-Chiefs posts up a notch. He kind of jumped the shark. He was always trying too hard. It wasn't that entertaining.
I agree he jumped the shark this season. As I mentioned earlier, the celebratory gif when Houston got injured was waaay over the top.

New World Order
04-03-2016, 11:08 PM
But at the same time, if the defense is giving them shorter field position then using total yards as a metric would put the statistic at a disadvantage to the offense. There's no perfect way to measure it.

That's a good point. We would need a yardage marker for drives to see efficiency.

I'm sure clay has that ready to go LMAO

TigeRRUppeRRcut
04-03-2016, 11:08 PM
He's pretty good about not attempting many passes beyond 5 yards.

Dumbshittery at its finest. During that win streak he only went to his RB check down on <5% of his pass attempts... We discussed this on the boards many times. Get with the program.

(Clay mult check plz)

jd1020
04-03-2016, 11:09 PM
Dumbshittery at its finest. During that win streak he only went to his RB check down on <5% of his pass attempts... We discussed this on the boards many times. Get with the program.

(Clay mult check plz)

He only throws to RBs?

MMXcalibur
04-03-2016, 11:18 PM
OH SWEET JESUS, AN ALEX SMITH THREAD

WHAT HAVE WE BECOME!?!?!?

beach tribe
04-04-2016, 04:08 AM
When he does return he will do so with sig and av of the planet''s choosing.
I own his rights and I grant CP power of attorney over him. I may be too busy to be around much of the off season.

Eleazar
04-04-2016, 04:59 AM
Who was driven away by GoChiefs?

And don't say FAX.

He drove about half the board away from football threads.

ThaVirus
04-04-2016, 06:52 AM

I generally try and refrain from calling people names. I may have called you an idiot or a dumbass a time or two but you seriously fucking deserve it.

MahiMike
04-04-2016, 06:57 AM
I thought banned was banned.

loochy
04-04-2016, 07:06 AM
I thought banned was banned.

Nah. There's permaban and tempban. Many times permaban isn't even permaban.

Pasta Little Brioni
04-04-2016, 07:24 AM
Nah. There's permaban and tempban. Many times permaban isn't even permaban.

Aka black bob

Lex Luthor
04-04-2016, 07:27 AM
Extend his ban, this place was not only better without him, we went on a win streak with him gone. His bad Karma will doom this team

I second the motion.

stevieray
04-04-2016, 07:39 AM
It's pretty clear what's holding this team back.

injuries to key players.

Pasta Little Brioni
04-04-2016, 07:41 AM
injuries to key players.

The difference in the playoff game was they got a healthy Amendola and Gronk back and KC lost Houston, Maclin. You are correct sir.

Simply Red
04-04-2016, 07:54 AM
OH SWEET JESUS, AN ALEX SMITH THREAD

WHAT HAVE WE BECOME!?!?!?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/J0mJZB2v-og" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sully
04-04-2016, 08:06 AM
Cannot stand the poster in question. I think his football "knowledge" is vastly overrated, and I think the majority of what he posts as opinion is based far more on the reaction it will garner than any actual critical thought. That said, I can mostly ignore him. It's not like there aren't a hundred other little trolls running around CP that we all have to ignore, anyway. And once Clay infects a thread, it's usefulness is pretty much gone, anyway, because people can't control themselves and just ignore him. So I don't feel like I'm missing anything by just ignoring threads he is in completely.

jspchief
04-04-2016, 08:12 AM
The difference in the playoff game was they got a healthy Amendola and Gronk back and KC lost Houston, Maclin. You are correct sir.
...and a horrible defensive gameplan

Lex Luthor
04-04-2016, 08:15 AM
Cannot stand the poster in question. I think his football "knowledge" is vastly overrated, and I think the majority of what he posts as opinion is based far more on the reaction it will garner than any actual critical thought. That said, I can mostly ignore him. It's not like there aren't a hundred other little trolls running around CP that we all have to ignore, anyway. And once Clay infects a thread, it's usefulness is pretty much gone, anyway, because people can't control themselves and just ignore him. So I don't feel like I'm missing anything by just ignoring threads he is in completely.
Except for the threads that are interesting until Clay infects them.

Sully
04-04-2016, 08:16 AM
Except for the threads that are interesting until Clay infects them.

Agreed, but he's hardly the only culprit. And the blame lies in the people who respond and/or actually LIKE his posts as much as they do with him. Someone said earlier in the thread, it'd be easy to ignore him if it weren't for the idiots who parrot him.

Mr. Laz
04-04-2016, 11:25 AM
I understand but this attitude has led to the expanding trollfest around here.

"Just ignore the trolls, don't be a pussy"

All that has done is allow the number of trolls to accumulate instead of trying kick them out faster than they arrive.

Trolls should be 3 strikes and their out(forever), that's more that fair.

If we had really kicked the trolls out maybe some of the good posters would have stayed.

Trolls slowly squeeze the life out of a BBs

O.city
04-04-2016, 11:27 AM
Alot of the new people are thin skinned because of it. Bring back the old CP ways where you just got fucking demeaned for the first few months. Like, just assaulted.

Predarat
04-04-2016, 11:32 AM
The timing of his ban sucked because it was a day or two before the Star Wars TFA opening.

Sully
04-04-2016, 11:47 AM
I understand but this attitude has led to the expanding trollfest around here.

"Just ignore the trolls, don't be a pussy"

All that has done is allow the number of trolls to accumulate instead of trying kick them out faster than they arrive.

Trolls should be 3 strikes and their out(forever), that's more that fair.

If we had really kicked the trolls out maybe some of the good posters would have stayed.

Trolls slowly squeeze the life out of a BBs

I'm not saying "Ignore the troll, don't be a pussy." If there were some way to keep him, and other trolls gone, id be on board.
Problem is, there are probably a few who think I am a troll because I have differing views from them. There are posters who i think are trolls, but others think they have value. While I'd love to be the arbiter of who is valuable to this site and who isn't, it would diverge greatly from others' opinions.
So until I pony up and create a website that is the ideal, I'll have to settle for this imperfect one (and I hate to be "that" guy, but it's getting more and more imperfect as time goes by). So long as the owner and the leadership decide in the manner and specificity that they deem correct, I am at their whim. So personally (YMMV) it's easier to just ignore and move on.

I wish this site was more football-centric, but what i wish is probably even a little too wonk-ish for most members here.

bdj23
04-04-2016, 11:49 AM
The timing of his ban sucked because it was a day or two before the Star Wars TFA opening.

Glorious in its timing.

Same as Hooties ban.

threebag
04-04-2016, 02:09 PM
Best thing that ever happened to this place was flushing that piece of shit.

Sofa King
04-04-2016, 02:33 PM
Clay was a great first step. Now if the people who only post "you're a dumbass" in every response could get their shit together maybe we'd be on to something here.

-King-
04-04-2016, 02:41 PM
Alot of the new people are thin skinned because of it. Bring back the old CP ways where you just got fucking demeaned for the first few months. Like, just assaulted.

No, that's dumb as hell also. We don't need thick skinned posters. Just good posters. Demeaning people just because they're new is idiotic. We don't need a bunch of people acting like Dane in every thread.

bevischief
04-04-2016, 02:43 PM
Alot of the new people are thin skinned because of it. Bring back the old CP ways where you just got ****ing demeaned for the first few months. Like, just assaulted.

Raped was more like it...

ThaVirus
04-04-2016, 02:46 PM
We don't need a bunch of people acting like Dane in every thread.

The last thing this place needs is more Danes.

stevieray
04-04-2016, 02:53 PM
Stop crying, n00bs.

Fansy the Famous Bard
04-04-2016, 02:56 PM
The last thing this place needs is more Danes.

Or even one dane.

Eleazar
04-04-2016, 03:00 PM
The remarkable thing is, this place has hummed along without the idiot, football talk is vastly improved, the board climate is vastly improved, football threads are readable again, everyone is happy. Nobody had even made any mention of him in a long time until this fluffer thread appeared. CP is obviously better off with him banned and it's not even debatable.

Dartgod
04-04-2016, 03:07 PM
Clay was a great first step. Now if the people who only post "you're a dumbass" in every response could get their shit together maybe we'd be on to something here.

Your and idiot.

Better? :D

siberian khatru
04-04-2016, 03:09 PM
The remarkable thing is, this place has hummed along without the idiot, football talk is vastly improved, the board climate is vastly improved, football threads are readable again, everyone is happy. Nobody had even made any mention of him in a long time until this fluffer thread appeared. CP is obviously better off with him banned and it's not even debatable.

You and I may be in the minority, but I second this. Plus, I apply it to Hootie as well. Some people like the drama and entertainment they bring, but Clay and Hoot just gum up the works for me. Hootie doesn't troll, and his knowledge is good, but his style is just to overwhelm everything. I've enjoyed this place a lot more with both of them gone.

DaneMcCloud
04-04-2016, 03:16 PM
Or even one dane.

Good thing you weren't around from 2000-2007 or so.

You wouldn't have lasted a week.

I'm a pussy cat compared to some of the old timers.

DaneMcCloud
04-04-2016, 03:17 PM
No, that's dumb as hell also. We don't need thick skinned posters. Just good posters. Demeaning people just because they're new is idiotic. We don't need a bunch of people acting like Dane in every thread.

LMAO

Every thread? LMAO

You have 43,000+ posts and I can't remember even one that was insightful or had any value.

Sorter
04-04-2016, 03:18 PM

How would one determine this?

O.city
04-04-2016, 03:25 PM

Well, no. Dane is a snowflake, he's unique.

But the old ways of learning the ropes before you just start unloading on the board is gone.

New posters learning old timers and the ways of the board isn't a bad thing imo.

O.city
04-04-2016, 03:26 PM

Number of Laz posts?

BigCatDaddy
04-04-2016, 03:41 PM

Still waiting on Cochise to breakdown that RG3 film. Some mod did him a favor and locked the thread before he could dazzle us with his Frankie like football IQ.

Sorter
04-04-2016, 03:42 PM
Number of Laz posts?

I do find it interesting that a poster such as Cochise that rarely contributes or provides anything original regarding football is so concerned about the quality of football threads.

DaneMcCloud
04-04-2016, 03:46 PM

I don't believe the "quality" has improved in any way, shape or form.

I do believe that there have been far less instances of threads devolving into AS11 threads, which in and of itself, is nice.

Sorter
04-04-2016, 03:49 PM

I do believe that there have been far less instances of threads devolving into AS11 threads, which in and of itself, is nice.

I agree.

loochy
04-04-2016, 03:51 PM
I do find it interesting that a poster such as Cochise that rarely contributes or provides anything original regarding football is so concerned about the quality of football threads.

I know, right? That's like me bitching about it.

Lex Luthor

Maybe that's one way to measure quality.

Eleazar
Still waiting on Cochise to breakdown that RG3 film. Some mod did him a favor and locked the thread before he could dazzle us with his Frankie like football IQ.

What..?

DaneMcCloud
04-04-2016, 03:56 PM
Maybe that's one way to measure quality.

Sure, I can see that and agree that it's been much more enjoyable for threads to mostly stay on topic without that distraction.

But I don't think that actual quality of football threads has necessarily improved. It's not like Claynus made people dumber, he just made every thread unbearable to read.

Sorter
04-04-2016, 04:02 PM

But you're funny.

I mean, while I don't agree with all of his contributions, I enjoy reading Cochise's thoughts in the D.C. on my bi-weekly visit.

I just haven't seen anything original from Cochise regarding football.

jd1020
04-04-2016, 04:05 PM
Motherfuck AS11.

That is all.

Eleazar
04-04-2016, 04:11 PM

What's so interesting about that? Many people read threads without posting in them. It has nothing to do with whether or not they can observe the quality of that thread.

SAUTO
04-04-2016, 04:17 PM

You're a dumbass

Eleazar
04-04-2016, 04:17 PM
Sure, I can see that and agree that it's been much more enjoyable for threads to mostly stay on topic without that distraction.

But I don't think that actual quality of football threads has necessarily improved. It's not like Claynus made people dumber, he just made every thread unbearable to read.

He just trolls with the opposite of the majority opinion. It's been the same thing for ages. Simple attention whoring. The subjects are immaterial.

SAUTO
04-04-2016, 04:19 PM
You and I may be in the minority, but I second this. Plus, I apply it to Hootie as well. Some people like the drama and entertainment they bring, but Clay and Hoot just gum up the works for me. Hootie doesn't troll, and his knowledge is good, but his style is just to overwhelm everything. I've enjoyed this place a lot more with both of them gone.

Agreed 100,000%

TimBone
04-04-2016, 04:33 PM

Overwhelming is a great description of hootie.

Sorter
04-04-2016, 04:33 PM
What's so interesting about that? Many people read threads without posting in them. It has nothing to do with whether or not they can observe the quality of that thread.

I guess it's my wiring. I suppose you could blame a higher power.

I suppose its interesting to me because I can't fathom why someone would spend a relatively large amount of time bitching about the quality of football posts on this site and yet never doing anything to alter that. I mean, (and I know this is going to come off exceptionally cunty) after I bitch about the quantity or quality of football related topics on this board, I usually put up a thread or detailed post. That doesn't seem to be the case for most people here that complain a lot.

DaFace
04-04-2016, 04:39 PM
I guess it's my wiring. I suppose you could blame a higher power.

I suppose its interesting to me because I can't fathom why someone would spend a relatively large amount of time bitching about the quality of football posts on this site and yet never doing anything to alter that. I mean, (and I know this is going to come off exceptionally cunty) after I bitch about the quantity or quality of football related topics on this board, I usually put up a thread or detailed post. That doesn't seem to be the case for most people here that complain a lot.

The world is made up of content creators and content consumers. On a forum the line gets pretty blurry, but there are still many people who primarily read others' opinions while others are in it primarily to dive deeply into the discussion itself.

To try and draw a parallel to the news media, Clay is like CP's Whitlock. He has some good takes sometimes, sure, but more often than not, all he's doing is drawing attention away from all of the other, better writers out there. And why would another good writer join when the "brand" of the paper is being driven so dominantly by a guy like that? The hope is that, by getting rid of the Whitlocks, it's a better place for guys like Terez Paylors to thrive.

Though I'm by no means a lurker, I've never played a down of football in my life, so I yield to those with better knowledge than I on many topics. I don't THINK that makes my opinion less valuable than those who do contribute a lot to those threads since my hope is that CP becomes a better place for people with solid takes to have their opinions heard.

Bugeater
04-04-2016, 04:47 PM
I read the football threads far more than I post in them, but I've also learned that once a thread has hit about 50 or so posts it's more than likely become a pissing match and there's no good information being offered anymore. So I really don't care who's posting in them at that point.

Easy 6
04-04-2016, 04:50 PM
But the old ways of learning the ropes before you just start unloading on the board is gone.

Quite right

Sorter
04-04-2016, 04:52 PM
The world is made up of content creators and content consumers. On a forum the line gets pretty blurry, but there are still many people who primarily read others' opinions while others are in it primarily to dive deeply into the discussion itself.

To try and draw a parallel to the news media, Clay is like CP's Whitlock. He has some good takes sometimes, sure, but more often than not, all he's doing is drawing attention away from all of the other, better writers out there. And why would another good writer join when the "brand" of the paper is being driven so dominantly by a guy like that? The hope is that, by getting rid of the Whitlocks, it's a better place for guys like Terez Paylors to thrive.

Though I'm by no means a lurker, I've never played a down of football in my life, so I yield to those with better knowledge than I on many topics. I don't THINK that makes my opinion less valuable than those who do contribute a lot to those threads since my hope is that CP becomes a better place for people with solid takes to have their opinions heard.

I'm not sure where Cochise's situation fits in with your comparison but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Eleazar
04-04-2016, 04:55 PM

I tend to post in football threads a lot more during the season. During the off-season when the same things are getting rehashed it's not as interesting.

During last season, when there was a generally agreed-upon uproar about the climate here being terrible, when the team was on a winning streak and the trolling just intensified to where it wasn't even fun to enjoy the streak with this community, I don't know how many times I would click on a football thread, see that it's the same turds ruining it again, and just hit the back button.

Fluffers would defend the offenders by saying they drive traffic. Well, they drive traffic to quote them, and to talk about them, and to make threads about them. They also drive traffic that would have discussed something valuable away to other threads or they drive traffic to not participate in the Lounge altogether. "He drives traffic" in all the wrong directions. This was most obvious in the game threads, I think. (Until the well-deserved thread bans started coming out)

I think the point is that if the place is more enjoyable and the threads are not ruined by attention whores, so good people are more likely to participate.

DaFace
04-04-2016, 04:55 PM
I'm not sure where Cochise's situation fits in with your comparison but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

My only point is simply that one's contributions as a creator don't necessarily have anything to do with whether one's opinions about ways to improve are valid. Clay "created" a fuck ton of "content" around here, so if that were the case he'd be running the joint.

DaFace
04-04-2016, 04:57 PM
I tend to post in football threads a lot more during the season. During the off-season when the same things are getting rehashed it's not as interesting.

During last season, when there was a generally agreed-upon uproar about the climate here being terrible, when the team was on a winning streak and the trolling just intensified to where it wasn't even fun to enjoy the streak with this community, I don't know how many times I would click on a football thread, see that it's the same turds ruining it again, and just hit the back button.

Fluffers would defend the offenders by saying they drive traffic. Well, they drive traffic to quote them, and to talk about them, and to make threads about them. They also drive traffic that would have discussed something valuable away to other threads or they drive traffic to not participate in the Lounge altogether. "He drives traffic" in all the wrong directions. This was most obvious in the game threads, I think. (Until the well-deserved thread bans started coming out)

I think the point is that if the place is more enjoyable and the threads are not ruined by attention whores, so good people are more likely to participate.

This is purely my opinion, but I couldn't care less about "driving traffic." There's a certain level necessary to keep the lights on, of course, but beyond that I'd much rather have a lower level of high quality discussion than a ton of bullshit.

Sorter
04-04-2016, 05:00 PM
My only point is simply that one's contributions as a creator don't necessarily have anything to do with whether one's opinions about ways to improve are valid. Clay "created" a fuck ton of "content" around here, so if that were the case he'd be running the joint.

Do you think if someone is complaining about the "quality" of content on a public forum for several years and yet in a lengthy period never contributes that they should have their concerns acknowledged with glee?

DaFace
04-04-2016, 05:01 PM
Do you think if someone is complaining about the "quality" of content on a public forum for several years and yet in a lengthy period never contributes that they should have their concerns acknowledged with glee?

No, and if this issue were Cochise alone complaining, everyone would tell him to kindly go fuck himself.

But it's not.

stevieray
04-04-2016, 05:02 PM

It's ok, Sorter.

Really, it is.

Sorter
04-04-2016, 05:03 PM
It's ok, Sorter.

Really, it is.

I agree.

I just think it's funny.

Sofa King
04-04-2016, 05:13 PM
Your and idiot.

Better? :D

A little bit.

Just Passin' By
04-04-2016, 05:19 PM
This is purely my opinion, but I couldn't care less about "driving traffic." There's a certain level necessary to keep the lights on, of course, but beyond that I'd much rather have a lower level of high quality discussion than a ton of bullshit.

Just a tangent to your post, but I think it's fair to say that a lot of sports forums have seen a shift from pithy, in depth sports discussions to a more terse and dismissive style.

-King-
04-04-2016, 05:20 PM
LMAO

Every thread? LMAO

You have 43,000+ posts and I can't remember even one that was insightful or had any value.

Sure. But it's hard to take you seriously when all you do is go around insulting people for no reason. I mean look at this...

Unsurprising.

Bullshit.

You know his name. You know his email and everything else.

Get fucked.

Are you 14? Why does any adult think acting like this is ok? On the internet or otherwise.

DaneMcCloud
04-04-2016, 05:22 PM
Sure. But it's hard to take you seriously when all you do is go around insulting people for no reason. I mean look at this...

Are you 14? Why does any adult think acting like this is ok? On the internet or otherwise.

You're boring and you've never, ever understood this forum.

RealSNR
04-04-2016, 05:28 PM
The forum's football content dried the fuck up ever since megathreads started to come into fashion.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-04-2016, 05:30 PM

This is what happens when you two lovers of insular, protected positivity don't have a Clay to focus your hatred on; the snake eats itself.

Oh no, don't you even LOOK to me; my days of talking about that albatross of a franchise are dead and gone.

And keep in mind, this is a "Clay-based" thread, not a "Chiefs" thread. You're not even gonna' see me around that shit.

Two cents = given.

TimBone
04-04-2016, 05:33 PM
Dagnabit is SDH, isnt he? Gotta be.

ThaVirus
04-04-2016, 05:33 PM
This is what happens when you two lovers of insular, protected positivity don't have a Clay to focus your hatred on; the snake eats itself.

Oh no, don't you even LOOK to me; my days of talking about that albatross of a franchise are dead and gone.

And keep in mind, this is a "Clay-based" thread, not a "Chiefs" thread. You're not even gonna' see me around that shit.

Two cents = given.

OK. Whose mult is this?

ThaVirus
04-04-2016, 05:34 PM

Whoops, yeah. Baconeater the Wise is "99% sure it's Sweet Daddy".

I trust that guy with my life.

TimBone
04-04-2016, 05:35 PM
Whoops, yeah. Bugeater the Wise is "99% sure it's Sweet Daddy".

I trust that guy with my life.
That post above sealed it for me.

New World Order
04-04-2016, 06:12 PM

Haha, the read option breakdown.

BigCatDaddy
04-04-2016, 06:31 PM
What..?

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=12048344&postcount=99

Here is your chance to show us how that bar has been raised without Clay.

mdchiefsfan
04-04-2016, 06:33 PM

I don't even get why you're chiming in on this matter :shrug: :D

Easy 6
04-04-2016, 06:48 PM

Its gotta be, had real questions of my own, but I'm thinking the Dude somehow called it in DC

DaneMcCloud
04-04-2016, 06:58 PM

Yes.

He hates Arizona and the Chiefs franchise, all the while defending Claynus.

What I'll never understand is why the guy continues to return to the forum under a new name after he's been banned what, 4 times? 5?

TimBone
04-04-2016, 07:01 PM
Yes.

What I'll never understand is why the guy continues to return to the forum under a new name after he's been banned what, 4 times? 5?
Yeah, he's got a bit of a soft spot for some Clay penis.

threebag
04-04-2016, 07:19 PM
Maybe Clay gives a good mouth hug

ThaVirus
04-04-2016, 07:27 PM
Yes.

Why did you return after starting an "I'm leaving forever" thread?

SAUTO
04-04-2016, 07:29 PM

Are you new here?

99% of I'm leaving forever thread starters come back.

Some more than once.

DaneMcCloud
04-04-2016, 07:30 PM

:rolleyes:

ThaVirus
04-04-2016, 07:30 PM
Are you new here?

99% of I'm leaving forever thread starters come back.

Some more than once.

I know, I know. I was just giving Dane shit from my new, slightly used .08 mm Nokia flip phone. Couldn't resist.

TimBone
04-04-2016, 07:36 PM
I know, I know. I was just giving Dane shit from my new, slightly used .08 mm Nokia flip phone. Couldn't resist.
LMAO

Eleazar
04-04-2016, 08:03 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=12048344&postcount=99

Here is your chance to show us how that bar has been raised without Clay.

Why would I waste a whole bunch of time documenting something that is obvious?

Al Bundy
04-04-2016, 08:05 PM

:clap:

Eleazar
04-04-2016, 08:06 PM
The forum's football content dried the fuck up ever since megathreads started to come into fashion.

Megathreads do suck.

Sorter
04-04-2016, 08:16 PM
Why would I waste a whole bunch of time documenting something that is obvious?

If it is so obvious, then you shouldn't have any difficulty answering the question in the post you quoted. I do acknowledge that might be difficult for you, so I'm more than happy to wait for your enthralling analysis of the Redskins' offense during RG3's duration as a starter.

I'm a patient man.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-04-2016, 08:39 PM
Yes.

I hate Phoenix and have nothing to say about the Chiefs franchise.

Arizona itself is a lovely state.

As to your question, the answer is that I spent too long fighting a losing battle, a battle I'm no longer fighting because I am no longer interested in the Chiefs as a franchise.

As was said to me 100 times over:

"Your choice to be a fan".

Well guess what?

I took the advice.

The Chiefs are a wonderful franchise( for you ); may the face of God smile upon them.

Maybe Clay gives a good mouth hug

Some things you just have to experience yourself; give 'em a call!

TLO
04-04-2016, 08:47 PM
I hate this thread more than I hate skim milk. And I FUCKING HATE SKIM MILK.

Buzz
04-04-2016, 08:53 PM

As to your question, the answer is that I spent too long fighting a losing battle, a battle I'm no longer fighting because I am no longer interested in the Chiefs as a franchise.

Well guess what?

I took the advice.

The Chiefs are a wonderful franchise( for you ); may the face of God smile upon them.

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your crotch and your arms be too short to scratch.

https://sp.yimg.com/xj/th?id=OIP.Mf86f78fdc30081434b0f6d525020ff35o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

lewdog
04-04-2016, 09:06 PM

Well guess what?

I took the advice.

You're back!

But joining a site where you aren't a fan of any of the teams? You're gonna just rip DC apart aren't you?

Lex Luthor
04-04-2016, 09:15 PM
Its gotta be, had real questions of my own, but I'm thinking the Dude somehow called it in DC

Several of us figured out who Dagnabit is.

You obviously don't care if you are credible or not, and that's fine. Every village needs an idiot. The only question is if it's you or Sweet Dick Willie. Oops, I mean Sweet Daddy Williams. Oops, I mean Dagnabit.

Gonzo
04-04-2016, 09:18 PM
There once was a twerp named Clay.
Of whom a few dudes on here wanted to stay.
He argued away his soul
With that pissy guy Bob Dole
Now he's posting on Reddit all day.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-04-2016, 09:20 PM
May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your crotch and your arms be too short to scratch.

https://sp.yimg.com/xj/th?id=OIP.Mf86f78fdc30081434b0f6d525020ff35o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

LMAO

You're back!

But joining a site where you aren't a fan of any of the teams? You're gonna just rip DC apart aren't you?

CP is an institution unto itself. I'm content to let others fight the losing Chiefs battle, and simply observe.

I still like football, but I'm no where near as hard-core about it or as drunk as I used to be from 1994-2012. Without alcohol to kill the pain of Andy Reid, Alex Smith, and The Hunt Doctrine, all you're left with is a very dismal reality and future.

No thanks. And no need to beat people over the head repeatedly about it, either. Some things just are what they are, and if that's your thing, groove on.

God Bless Dorsey for trying, though. Maybe he'll outlive the other three?

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-04-2016, 09:24 PM

After I left you some pos-rep spelling it out in all but Crayon, I'm sure you finally solved the mystery.

Kudos, good sir. :)

TimBone
04-04-2016, 09:35 PM

Stand by, I'm baking a big batch of cookies as we speak.

Bowser
04-04-2016, 09:35 PM
He argued away his soul

http://www.reactiongifs.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/picard_clapping.gif

Discuss Thrower
04-04-2016, 09:36 PM
He argued away his soul

Limericks are my thing though..

RealSNR
04-04-2016, 09:37 PM
Speaking of limericks, FAX was an overrated poster.

There, I said it.

-King-
04-04-2016, 09:38 PM

You're literally the only person that acts like you do. Even Milkman is sick of your shit. It's like you're mentally unstable sometimes.

Eleazar
04-04-2016, 09:39 PM
If it is so obvious, then you shouldn't have any difficulty answering the question in the post you quoted. I do acknowledge that might be difficult for you, so I'm more than happy to wait for your enthralling analysis of the Redskins' offense during RG3's duration as a starter.

I'm a patient man.

I might do it if I cared one iota about your opinion on the subject, but I don't.

eDave
04-04-2016, 09:40 PM
<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/l-lJZiqZaGA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lewdog
04-04-2016, 09:41 PM
LMAO

CP is an institution unto itself. I'm content to let others fight the losing Chiefs battle, and simply observe.

I still like football, but I'm no where near as hard-core about it or as drunk as I used to be from 1994-2012. Without alcohol to kill the pain of Andy Reid, Alex Smith, and The Hunt Doctrine, all you're left with is a very dismal reality and future.

No thanks. And no need to beat people over the head repeatedly about it, either. Some things just are what they are, and if that's your thing, groove on.

You'll be sorry when you're on your deathbed in 25 years, and the Chiefs win a championship, that you didn't waste all this time like the rest of us.

TimBone
04-04-2016, 09:41 PM
This is a bit of an odd attack by sorter on cochise. Has something been festering between the two, or is this out of nowhere?

DaneMcCloud
04-04-2016, 09:45 PM
You're literally the only person that acts like you do. Even Milkman is sick of your shit. It's like you're mentally unstable sometimes.

:deevee:

Fuck off

Sorter
04-04-2016, 09:48 PM
I might do it if I cared one iota about your opinion on the subject, but I don't.

That's nice.

It's common way for ignorant folks like yourself to save face but it's still nice. I truly appreciate your candor in admitting to being a spineless person that can spend hundreds of hours arguing with people in the D.C. but can't muster up even the slightest shred of evidence to support your claims here.

TimBone
04-04-2016, 09:50 PM
Ohhhhhhh, it's a DC thing. Figures.

stevieray
04-04-2016, 09:50 PM

There, I said it.Not in limerick form. Fail.

FAX 1
SNR 0

Sorter
04-04-2016, 09:54 PM
Ohhhhhhh, it's a DC thing. Figures.

I just don't understand why such a beautiful mind such as Cochise would spend so much effort arguing and trying to convince others of his position in the D.C. but turn tail when presented the very same opportunity here?

Sorter
04-04-2016, 09:56 PM
Essentially, Cochise just seems silly when it comes to football; a person who likely bitches about "playcalling" during and after each and every Chiefs game because that's the easiest way to assign blame and appear intelligent on this board.

Discuss Thrower
04-04-2016, 09:57 PM
This is a bit of an odd attack by sorter on cochise. Has something been festering between the two, or is this out of nowhere?

Given that sorter goes above and beyond typical message board analysis by breaking down the game on a very technical level, I think he's using his calling out of Cochise to show his frustration about the whole "level of football discussion" topic.

At least that's what I'd be thinking if I had his understanding of the game-if you can't bring something to the table about actual analysis of the sport then you don't really have any room to complain about the lack of discussion.

Eleazar
04-04-2016, 09:57 PM

No, I don't remember ever speaking to him/her before.

Just Passin' By
04-04-2016, 09:59 PM
Essentially, Cochise just seems silly when it comes to football who likely bitches about "playcalling" during and after each and every Chiefs game because that's the easiest way to assign blame and appear intelligent on this board.

We all know that everything's the offensive coordinator's fault. He ran when he should have passed, and he passed when he should have run. But I, (insert name here), would have called the opposite on that play, and it would have worked, without a doubt!

LMAO

Eleazar
04-04-2016, 10:00 PM
That's nice.

It's common way for ignorant folks like yourself to save face but it's still nice. I truly appreciate your candor in admitting to being a spineless person that can spend hundreds of hours arguing with people in the D.C. but can't muster up even the slightest shred of evidence to support your claims here.

Spineless? No. I just don't see any reason to engage in a long and time consuming discussion about the merits of a garbage QB who's finishing out his career in Cleveland as the biggest bust of all time.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-04-2016, 10:01 PM
Stand by, I'm baking a big batch of cookies as we speak.

LMAO

You'll be sorry when you're on your deathbed in 25 years, and the Chiefs win a championship, that you didn't waste all this time like the rest of us.

You may be right. I highly doubt it, but you may be right.

Sorter
04-04-2016, 10:01 PM
We all know that everything's the offensive coordinator's fault. He ran when he should have passed, and he passed when he should have run. But I, (insert name here), would have called the opposite on that play, and it would have worked, without a doubt!

LMAO

ROFL.

But hey guys, the board has clearly improved. We've certainly solved the mystery of who is behind all of the Chiefs losses.

Sorter
04-04-2016, 10:02 PM
Spineless? No. I just don't see any reason to engage in a long and time consuming discussion about the merits of a garbage QB who's finishing out his career in Cleveland as the biggest bust of all time.

If it's such an obvious answer, then it shouldn't be lengthy or time consuming.

Especially for someone as smart as you are.

Just Passin' By
04-04-2016, 10:08 PM
ROFL.

But hey guys, the board has clearly improved. We've certainly solved the mystery of who is behind all of the Chiefs losses.

One of my favorites is one I see a few times a year over on Patriots forums.

3rd and short
Patriots get to line
Brady reads defense
Brady makes call
Brady throws incomplete pass, 15+ yards down the field
Patriots fans lose minds, start lighting the torches for McDaniels
Post-game conference has Brady saying "Josh called a run/short pass, but the defense did _______, so I audibled to a longer pass. We just didn't execute."

That one gets me laughing every time.

Sorter
04-04-2016, 10:13 PM
Given that sorter goes above and beyond typical message board analysis by breaking down the game on a very technical level, I think he's using his calling out of Cochise to show his frustration about the whole "level of football discussion" topic.

https://33.media.tumblr.com/525f4787f6a120843802175160a9b6da/tumblr_inline_o3mfgtbSBg1sat0ts_500.gif

New World Order
04-05-2016, 12:05 AM
LMAO

LMAO

Mr. Flopnuts
04-07-2016, 08:50 PM
What..?

I think, not positive, but I think that BigCatDaddy was implying that you don't know shit about football. Just a guess...

Two cents = given.

Sweet Daddy?

Mr. Flopnuts
04-07-2016, 08:51 PM

LMAO Right?

Mr. Flopnuts
04-07-2016, 08:54 PM
That's nice.

ROFL

Mr. Flopnuts
04-07-2016, 08:56 PM
Well, this thread delivered. Thanks for pointing me to it, Clay. :D

Stinger
04-07-2016, 08:59 PM
Megathreads do suck.

I blame Skip and the you aint shit unless you've got several 100 post threads.....

Ah good times...... good times.........

lewdog
04-07-2016, 09:05 PM
LMAO Right?

It is him.

I think he admitted it somewhere.

Some people just can't leave this place.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-07-2016, 09:23 PM
It's been well over 37 days. What happened?

Gonzo posted that Mals will be back in 37 days.

Squalor2
04-07-2016, 10:01 PM

There, I said it.

Lots of soap always is Fax
His head, front and backs
RealSNR
Collects piss in jars
And vinegars his ass

Lex Luthor
04-08-2016, 09:43 AM
After I left you some pos-rep spelling it out in all but Crayon, I'm sure you finally solved the mystery.

Kudos, good sir. :)
Hey, don't besmirch the deductive skills of Lex Luthor. Your pos-rep message consisted of "Hush, little Luthy". That doesn't exactly spell out that Dagnabit is Sweet Daddy Williams.

The way you post made it obvious whose mult you are. I was just the first to say it. I'm sure a lot of people were also aware.

MMXcalibur
04-08-2016, 10:36 AM
Why can't we all just get along?

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-08-2016, 11:19 AM
Why can't we all just get along?

We're gonna' get along great, because I'm done trolling the Chiefs, because I'm done caring about the Chiefs, because the Chiefs are no longer a part of my life.

Congratulations!

Easy 6
04-08-2016, 11:28 AM
We're gonna' get along great, because I'm done trolling the Chiefs, because I'm done caring about the Chiefs, because the Chiefs are no longer a part of my life.

Congratulations!

We just won our first playoff game in 22 years, the needle is pointing decidedly up with a front office that is cohesive and proactive, our talent pool is young, stocked and about to get even deeper... and NOW is the time to stop caring?

THIS is the time to get with the team and come on in for the BIG WIN

TimBone
04-08-2016, 11:33 AM
We just won our first playoff game in 22 years, the needle is pointing decidedly up with a front office that is cohesive and proactive, our talent pool is young, stocked and about to get even deeper... and NOW is the time to stop caring?

THIS is the time to get with the team and come on in for the BIG WIN
You don't understand, bro.....Alex Smith.

BigCatDaddy
04-08-2016, 11:41 AM

As shitty as ASS11 is, the Donks piggy backing Manning last year does provide some hope.

Easy 6
04-08-2016, 11:53 AM

I like ol' Dag, thinking he needs to be kidnapped and de-programmed... the Cult of Clay is ruining his life, he hasnt spoken to his own family in 10 years

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-08-2016, 12:07 PM
I will not support a franchise that operates like it's 1990.

I liked the 90's. The Chiefs had a great defense and the league was defense-friendly.

That time is over.

Do you realize how stacked top to bottom KC would have to be to win a Super Bowl with Reid and Smith?

I mean, like a fucking Pro Bowler every other guy-stacked.

Yeah, yeah, sometimes things work out or you catch breaks and so on, but this is a QB league, and the Chiefs simply don't give a fuck.

If they don't give a fuck, I don't give a fuck.

Frankly, I'm glad it's over. It was a little painful to let go of them, but change always is.

No ill will to KC here, I lived there a long time. But that phase of my life is over and the last time I visited, I couldn't wait to leave. The mid west is no longer home.

The Chiefs can operate however they see fit, it's no longer my war.

Have a great season.

TimBone
04-08-2016, 12:20 PM
I like ol' Dag, thinking he needs to be kidnapped and de-programmed... the Cult of Clay is ruining his life, he hasnt spoken to his own family in 10 years
I agree, outside of his football posts, and his clay obsession, he's cool.

Discuss Thrower
04-08-2016, 12:31 PM
As shitty as ASS11 is, the Donks piggy backing Manning last year does provide some hope.

That defense was positively stacked and was orchestrated by a coach several factors better than Bob Sutton.

Chief Northman
04-08-2016, 12:34 PM

I liked the 90's. The Chiefs had a great defense and the league was defense-friendly.

That time is over.

Do you realize how stacked top to bottom KC would have to be to win a Super Bowl with Reid and Smith?

I mean, like a ****ing Pro Bowler every other guy-stacked.

Yeah, yeah, sometimes things work out or you catch breaks and so on, but this is a QB league, and the Chiefs simply don't give a ****.

If they don't give a ****, I don't give a ****.

Frankly, I'm glad it's over. It was a little painful to let go of them, but change always is.

No ill will to KC here, I lived there a long time. But that phase of my life is over and the last time I visited, I couldn't wait to leave. The mid west is no longer home.

Have a great season.

Well, .....bye.

bsp4444
04-08-2016, 12:52 PM

That time is over.

Yeah, yeah, sometimes things work out or you catch breaks and so on, but this is a QB league, and the Chiefs simply don't give a ****.

Have a great season.

A broken down Peyton Manning just won the Superbowl. Your argument is flawed.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
04-08-2016, 01:09 PM

That time is over.

Have a great season.

This is Clay. He's even posting in the star wars forum, totally blew his cover

Ban him!!