PDA

View Full Version : Football Denver talks to Jonny Foosball

Mr. Laz
04-07-2016, 01:17 PM
according to Shefter

TLO
04-07-2016, 01:18 PM
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2014-08/29/16/enhanced/webdr10/anigif_enhanced-9754-1409344312-11.gif

DaFace
04-07-2016, 01:18 PM
This would make me very, very happy, aside from the fact that I'd be more worried for my own safety when driving around town.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-07-2016, 01:19 PM
Must be some cheap Scotch up in that office this week.

BleedingRed
04-07-2016, 01:20 PM
This would make me very, very happy, aside from the fact that I'd be more worried for my own safety when driving around town.

Look I'm a JF fan, but dude needs to take a break

Eleazar
04-07-2016, 01:27 PM
LMAO

Mile High Mania
04-07-2016, 01:35 PM
There's all sorts of things you can read on this one... but there is nothing serious being discussed about that guy playing for Denver. Sounds like Kubiak reached out to him more on a personal level, but who knows... maybe they did it to possibly put some pressure on SF. Doubt that's it, but either way - there's no way this guy is a consideration.

Hoover
04-07-2016, 01:43 PM
They are fools. They are out looking for bargins at QB. It sure looks to me like they want a pair of project QBs for less than 10 mil. Looks good on paper but when everyone knows you have absolutley nothing at the position they are not about to play for a discount. They way I look at it is the trade for Sanchez was a mistake. Sure its a serviciable QB for 1 year at 4.45 million, but his price tag is preventing you from trading for Kaepernick or signing a guy like Fitzpatrick.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-07-2016, 01:45 PM
There's all sorts of things you can read on this one... but there is nothing serious being discussed about that guy playing for Denver. Sounds like Kubiak reached out to him more on a personal level, but who knows... maybe they did it to possibly put some pressure on SF. Doubt that's it, but either way - there's no way this guy is a consideration.

Maybe, maybe not. Elway may be turning over the entire QB roster in preparation for your new 1st rounder. 1st rounder - Sanchez - Manziel.

I can see it.

Otter
04-07-2016, 01:49 PM
Alex Smith isn't looking too bad all of sudden.

TimBone
04-07-2016, 02:25 PM
They are fools. They are out looking for bargins at QB. It sure looks to me like they want a pair of project QBs for less than 10 mil. Looks good on paper but when everyone knows you have absolutley nothing at the position they are not about to play for a discount. They way I look at it is the trade for Sanchez was a mistake. Sure its a serviciable QB for 1 year at 4.45 million, but his price tag is preventing you from trading for Kaepernick or signing a guy like Fitzpatrick.
If I were a Broncos fan, I would be a little concerned that Elway's first QB decision post Manning is to throw names like Sanchez and Kap at the position. I'll give him a pass on the Osweiller thing, because Osweiller seemed pissed about being benched and then got waaay overpaid by Houston. However, I wouldn't like that Elway is toying around with giving a third rounder away for a guy that's really not any better than Sanchez when he could be using that pick to move up in the first to snag the future QB.

If I were a Broncos fan, I'd want Elway to quit fucking around with known losers, and move up in the first to take a QB. We'll see if it happens.

rabblerouser
04-07-2016, 02:29 PM
Alex Smith isn't looking too bad all of sudden.

He never has - he looked great in San Fran when Harbaugh was coaching him.

The problem in KC is Reid

Hydrae
04-07-2016, 02:33 PM
LMAO

My exact first thought when I read the thread title. :)

Mile High Mania
04-07-2016, 02:35 PM
If I were a Broncos fan, I would be a little concerned that Elway's first QB decision post Manning is to throw names like Sanchez and Kap at the position. I'll give him a pass on the Osweiller thing, because Osweiller seemed pissed about being benched and then got waaay overpaid by Houston. However, I wouldn't like that Elway is toying around with giving a third rounder away for a guy that's really not any better than Sanchez when he could be using that pick to move up in the first to snag the future QB.

If I were a Broncos fan, I'd want Elway to quit ****ing around with known losers, and move up in the first to take a QB. We'll see if it happens.

I think it's funny that so many are buying into the notion that Johnny is a serious consideration. Anyway, they're working with what's available, which ain't much. They'll get something figured out.

vailpass
04-07-2016, 02:38 PM
I think it's funny that so many are buying into the notion that Johnny is a serious consideration. Anyway, they're working with what's available, which ain't much. They'll get something figured out.

There isn't a GM or team with a better record or that has experienced more success than Elway with the Broncos since he took over.
I'm good with it.

gblowfish
04-07-2016, 02:42 PM
I'll bet I could blow a foosball right past that douche. Stop my push shot. I dare you.

Eureka
04-07-2016, 03:05 PM
There isn't a GM or team with a better record or that has experienced more success than Elway with the Broncos since he took over.
I'm good with it.

It's ironic that Chiefs fans would even complain about Elway's performance. He's won more playoff games since being GM than KC has won since their existence(I'm guessing).

KC_Connection
04-07-2016, 03:08 PM
If the corpse of Peyton Manning can win a SB with that team, I'm pretty sure Manziel could too.

Lzen
04-07-2016, 03:12 PM
Please sign Johnny, Denver! :thumb:

ClevelandBronco
04-07-2016, 03:44 PM
Craft breweries, distilleries and weed stores everywhere. What could possibly go wrong?

Chief Northman
04-07-2016, 04:03 PM
He never has - he looked great in San Fran when Harbaugh was coaching him.

The problem in KC is Reid

31-17 regular season record in three seasons.
Two playoff appearances and the franchise's first playoff win in over two decades.

Yup, Reid is a problem. :shake:

Fucking idiot.

rabblerouser
04-07-2016, 04:16 PM
31-17 regular season record in three seasons.
Two playoff appearances and the franchise's first playoff win in over two decades.

Yup, Reid is a problem. :shake:

****ing idiot.

And yet, it's the same as it ever was.

I just won't give Chunt another single fucking dollar until this team reaches a SB.

eDave
04-07-2016, 04:26 PM
What does 'talk' mean in the NFL?

Maybe they just contacted him to see if he was over his dipshittery.

Mr. Laz
04-07-2016, 04:32 PM

why would they care if he was over his dipshittery unless there was some interest?

you're reaching

Chief Northman
04-07-2016, 04:38 PM

I just won't give Chunt another single ****ing dollar until this team reaches a SB.

Yeah because making the playoffs every other year and winning playoff games is how it always was.

My goodness this anti "everything Chiefs" bullshit has to stop.

eDave
04-07-2016, 04:40 PM
why would they care if he was over his dipshittery unless there was some interest?

you're reaching

Calm down. It was just an honest question and a half hearted joke.

BossChief
04-07-2016, 04:48 PM
Von Miller said a month ago that Manziel might end up in Denver. (http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/03/08/denver-broncos-von-miller-johnny-manziel-contract)

Bwana
04-07-2016, 05:01 PM
Please make this happen Elway, PLEASE!

TimBone
04-07-2016, 05:05 PM
I don't think Johnny is a serious consideration.

ClevelandBronco
04-07-2016, 05:06 PM
Manziel in Denver is the final hurdle in getting Pro Football Talk's Rumor Mill to be about nothing but Pats and Broncos.

J Diddy
04-07-2016, 05:25 PM

I just won't give Chunt another single ****ing dollar until this team reaches a SB.

Hunt don't give a fuck.

It's called revenue sharing dumbass.

kccrow
04-07-2016, 06:26 PM
Welcome to the way the NFL works when you don't get a Hall of Fame QB on a silver platter.

listopencil
04-07-2016, 06:49 PM
Broncos have no plans to sign Manziel

Posted by Mike Florio on April 7, 2016, 2:36 PM EDT

If Manziel gets the off-field allegation behind him and otherwise cleans up his act, the plans of the Broncos (and possibly other teams, like the Cowboys) could change. For now, the Broncos have no interest in Manziel and no plan to sign him. As Klis puts it, not even a resolution of Manziel’s pending issues will change things. “Johnny Football won’t be a Bronco (https://twitter.com/MikeKlis/status/718143099738959873),” Klis says.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/04/07/broncos-have-no-plans-to-sign-manziel/

SAUTO
04-07-2016, 06:50 PM
He would probably worry me more than kap and Sanchez

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-07-2016, 06:50 PM
Prolly just an Elway pep-talk for the young lad.

listopencil
04-07-2016, 06:52 PM
Prolly just an Elway pep-talk for the young lad.

Kubiak talked to him a while ago when the Broncos played Cleveland. They went to the same college and Manziel is a colossal **** up so Kubiak felt obligated to talk to him. Or maybe score coke for Wolfe/Miller, either way.

Chief Northman
04-07-2016, 06:54 PM
Broncos have no plans to sign Manziel

Posted by Mike Florio on April 7, 2016, 2:36 PM EDT

If Manziel gets the off-field allegation behind him and otherwise cleans up his act, the plans of the Broncos (and possibly other teams, like the Cowboys) could change. For now, the Broncos have no interest in Manziel and no plan to sign him. As Klis puts it, not even a resolution of Manziel’s pending issues will change things. “Johnny Football won’t be a Bronco (https://twitter.com/MikeKlis/status/718143099738959873),” Klis says.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/04/07/broncos-have-no-plans-to-sign-manziel/

So why the fuck is there a story here? Great reporting by Florio: "Team has no intent of signing troubled, high profile player".

Does Denver just need to be part of the NFL news cycle?
More click bait.

listopencil
04-07-2016, 06:56 PM
So why the **** is there a story here? Great reporting by Florio: "Team has no intent of signing troubled, high profile player".

More click bait.

Yes. They work Denver stuff in constantly.

Fat Elvis
04-07-2016, 06:57 PM
So why the **** is there a story here? Great reporting by Florio: "Team has no intent of signing troubled, high profile player".

More click bait.

Because people like to laugh at douchebags who do this:

https://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/usp-nfl_-2014-nfl-draft_012.jpg

Ha! Ha! You got your hopes up, you smug butthole.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-07-2016, 06:59 PM
He would probably worry me more than kap and Sanchez

Kap is literally useless. Should Denver go that route, all Chiefs fans should immediately get drunk and walk down Main street naked.

But I wouldn't be so quick to dismiss the Snatchz. Fact: since leaving the "graces" of Footfuck the QB Destructor, he has shown steady flashes of the old, USC form that got him a job in the first place. If he improves his discipline as a player and gets his ass out of the club and back to the film room, you could be in for a tougher road than you imagine.

But, I'm a fan. :)

Chiefshrink
04-07-2016, 07:00 PM

It's either as Mile High Mania said, negotiating tactic to put pressure on SF i.e. to Kap or it's totally media generated which most of the time it is because these sports so called journalists sit around and come up with particular fits for teams that have needs and then throw the idea out there and then flames are fanned with nothing more than speculation gossip. Who knows? :rolleyes:

hometeam
04-07-2016, 07:03 PM
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2014-08/29/16/enhanced/webdr10/anigif_enhanced-9754-1409344312-11.gif

HEY MAN

listopencil
04-07-2016, 07:07 PM
Craft breweries, distilleries and weed stores everywhere. What could possibly go wrong?

The drug use doesn't bother me. If a player gets coked out, drunk, or likes to fuck whores all the time I couldn't care less. As long as they can maintain then it's their lives. I'll make fun of them when they get popped on piss tests and cuss them out for the missed time, or laugh at the social media pictures of the party girls that they hang out with, whatever. What bothers me about the guy is that (as far as I know) he punched his girlfriend in the head so hard that he damaged her eardrum. Fuck that guy.

Mr. Laz
04-07-2016, 07:11 PM
Calm down. It was just an honest question and a half hearted joke.
perfectly calm, not sure why you think otherwise

people around here love to invent shit

There would be no talking unless there was some kind of interest.

Maybe they just wanted to touch base so that Manziel ever does get his shit together then Denver would have a positive vibe for him. :shrug:

Does mean that Denver isn't sure what they are going to do at QB though

listopencil
04-07-2016, 07:18 PM
perfectly calm, not sure why you think otherwise

people around here love to invent shit

There would be no talking unless there was some kind of interest.

Maybe they just wanted to touch base so that Manziel ever does get his shit together then Denver would have a positive vibe for him. :shrug:

Does mean that Denver isn't sure what they are going to do at QB though

More than likely this is a placeholder comment from someone who plays the game in sports "journalism." If nothing ever comes of it, which is probable, everyone forgets that Shefter said it. If the long shot does happen he crows about how he broke the story. If he ever gets called out for doing this he gets to claim that he has insider sources that tell him which way the wind is blowing. It's a win-win for someone with no journalistic integrity.

Chiefshrink
04-07-2016, 07:21 PM
The drug use doesn't bother me. If a player gets coked out, drunk, or likes to **** whores all the time I couldn't care less. As long as they can maintain then it's their lives. I'll make fun of them when they get popped on piss tests and cuss them out for the missed time, or laugh at the social media pictures of the party girls that they hang out with, whatever. What bothers me about the guy is that (as far as I know) he punched his girlfriend in the head so hard that he damaged her eardrum. **** that guy.

Heard Alfred Williams talk today about his contacts and he was told that Kyle Shannahan was totally pissed and frustrated with JM because he barely cracked the playbook. He only knew a handful of plays. Shannahan called him out several times in front of the team but it had no effect on him.

Easy 6
04-07-2016, 07:23 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/yfAeMtcURg0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Easy 6
04-07-2016, 07:25 PM

The game is just one big rig anyway, so why would you even care

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-07-2016, 07:43 PM
If he goes to Denver and cleans his act up Elway will look like a GOD. And I will be done with football. It was bad enough when I heard Peyton manning was visiting the Chiefs and I couldn't wait to get home from work to turn on Football network and when I did the giant forehead mother fucker was in Denver. I can't take this shit again.

listopencil
04-07-2016, 07:44 PM
Heard Alfred Williams talk today about his contacts and he was told that Kyle Shannahan was totally pissed and frustrated with JM because he barely cracked the playbook. He only knew a handful of plays. Shannahan called him out several times in front of the team but it had no effect on him.

Sounds like a bad case of the "affluenza" virus. May have gone past the point where it can be cured by a swift kick in the ass.

listopencil
04-07-2016, 07:46 PM
If he goes to Denver and cleans his act up Elway will look like a GOD. And I will be done with football. It was bad enough when I heard Peyton manning was visiting the Chiefs and I couldn't wait to get home from work to turn on Football network and when I did the giant forehead mother ****er was in Denver. I can't take this shit again.

I would rather Elway call him into the office and have the O-Linemen beat the shit out of him for a while. Not our O-Linemen. Ours kind of suck. Like, real O-linemen.

listopencil
04-07-2016, 07:47 PM
Maybe we could have him come in for Training Camp. Let our D tee off on the guy all day long. Then cut him.

HemiEd
04-07-2016, 07:51 PM

ROFLROFL Elway can fix him!

HemiEd
04-07-2016, 07:55 PM
If the corpse of Peyton Manning can win a SB with that team, I'm pretty sure Manziel could too. Yeah. pretty much. A hungover Manziel has more going for him than the SB winning Manning did. I hate it.

Chiefshrink
04-07-2016, 08:00 PM
Sounds like a bad case of the "affluenza" virus. May have gone past the point where it can be cured by a swift kick in the ass.

You are absolutely on point. Until their is enough pain in a person's life to get their attention they just continue to folly away until it's too late. Too much too soon with no character to appreciate any of it will always get you the "Baruka" character from Willy Wonka. "I want a Ooomple ooomple NOW !!!. Too much "pleasure" is always more lethal than "poverty". At least with poverty you know where you stand and what you must do to survive. With too much pleasure you have no need and you lose your purpose in life. Balance is everything and to your point I think even a swift kick in the arse will not get his attention.

Squalor2
04-07-2016, 08:05 PM
I would rather Elway call him into the office and have the O-Linemen beat the shit out of him for a while. Not our O-Linemen. Ours kind of suck. Like, real O-linemen.

you poor sad little bronco. elway is gay.

listopencil
04-07-2016, 08:06 PM
You are absolutely on point. Until their is enough pain in a person's life to get their attention they just continue to folly away until it's too late. Too much too soon with no character to appreciate any of it will always get you the "Baruka" character from Willy Wonka. "I want a Ooomple ooomple NOW !!!. Too much "pleasure" is always more lethal than "poverty". At least with poverty you know where you stand and what you must do to survive. With too much pleasure you have no need and you lose your purpose in life. Balance is everything and to your point I think even a swift kick in the arse will not get his attention.

Yup. I think he'll have to hit rock bottom before he pulls his head out of his butt, but the guy is already too wealthy to hit any kind of meaningful rock bottom for someone his age and apparent maturity level. I believe that people always have a chance to redeem themselves but I don't see this guy doing it.

Squalor2
04-07-2016, 08:15 PM
Yup. I think he'll have to hit rock bottom before he pulls his head out of his butt, but the guy is already too wealthy to hit any kind of meaningful rock bottom for someone his age and apparent maturity level. I believe that people always have a chance to redeem themselves but I don't see this guy doing it.

elway is gay, i think manziel is too. but not elways type.

listopencil
04-07-2016, 08:21 PM
elway is gay, i think manziel is too. but not elways type.

You're trying too hard.

Squalor2
04-07-2016, 08:35 PM
You're trying too hard.

not at all. gays are in sports. its a fact.

ClevelandBronco
04-07-2016, 08:49 PM
The drug use doesn't bother me. If a player gets coked out, drunk, or likes to fuck whores all the time I couldn't care less. As long as they can maintain then it's their lives. I'll make fun of them when they get popped on piss tests and cuss them out for the missed time, or laugh at the social media pictures of the party girls that they hang out with, whatever. What bothers me about the guy is that (as far as I know) he punched his girlfriend in the head so hard that he damaged her eardrum. Fuck that guy.

Johnny isn't partying and sewing wild oats. He's committing passive suicide.

listopencil
04-07-2016, 08:53 PM

Yeah. Could be.

04-07-2016, 08:59 PM
Please sign Johnny, Denver! :thumb:god rest his soul

Squalor2
04-07-2016, 09:26 PM

what? are you high?

ClevelandBronco
04-07-2016, 10:39 PM
what? are you high?

I'm going to need you to fuck off, okay?

TribalElder
04-07-2016, 11:05 PM
They could gargle AIDS jizz by the gallon, they still won the trophy last year so they got that going for them which is nice

LiveSteam
04-07-2016, 11:09 PM
Oh God please let this trainwreck happen.

Eleazar
04-07-2016, 11:13 PM
Probably just posturing re: the Krapernick situation, IMO

Strongside
04-07-2016, 11:14 PM
I can see it now. Johnny 8-Ball is a mile high.

vailpass
04-07-2016, 11:20 PM

Not everyone falls that way counselor though I do see you working.

LiveSteam
04-07-2016, 11:24 PM
Probably just posturing re: the Krapernick situation, IMO

I see that as a possible trainwreck to.

RippedmyFlesh
04-07-2016, 11:25 PM
If I were a donkey fan I would be pissed that elway let his ego get in the way of retaining brock who is the last nfl caliber qb donkey fans will see in a while.

Eleazar
04-07-2016, 11:29 PM
I see that as a possible trainwreck to.

Well sure, but it's a buyers' market this year for crappy running QBs.

ClevelandBronco
04-07-2016, 11:46 PM
Not everyone falls that way ...

I know. Fewer than 15% according to most reputable sources.

vailpass
04-07-2016, 11:47 PM
I know. Fewer than 15% according to most reputable sources.

Respect for what you do, wasn't telling you your bidness...

ClevelandBronco
04-07-2016, 11:53 PM
Respect for what you do, wasn't telling you your bidness...

Ah. I don't do that, but I'll pocket the unearned respect regardless. :)

Mile High Mania
04-08-2016, 05:21 AM
If I were a donkey fan I would be pissed that elway let his ego get in the way of retaining brock who is the last nfl caliber qb donkey fans will see in a while.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11125/111253567/4924806-1749103254-blank.gif

TEX
04-08-2016, 08:43 AM

Brock is not all that, and Elway knows it. (I think even Knowmo does) But you're right in that his ego probably did get in the way with that deal...I doubt Denver will be without a top QB for very long. Elway KNOWS the importance of the position.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-08-2016, 11:11 AM
If I were Elway, I'd be looking for cost-effective placeholders while I selected and groomed "my guy".

Which he's about to do.

O.city
04-08-2016, 01:17 PM
If I were Elway, I'd be looking for cost-effective placeholders while I selected and groomed "my guy".

Which he's about to do.

He just groomed his guy, and promply let him go to Houston and sign a new deal down there.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-08-2016, 01:20 PM
He just groomed his guy, and promply let him go to Houston and sign a new deal down there.

He obviously has someone else in mind. Or, he didn't like what he saw in Oz and wants something better. Or, it could just be money.

O.city
04-08-2016, 01:22 PM
He obviously has someone else in mind. Or, he didn't like what he saw in Oz and wants something better. Or, it could just be money.

Good luck finding something better.

A guy you've had in your system for however many years, now with game experience, but they'll upgrade soon.

I'm skeptical.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-08-2016, 01:23 PM
Good luck finding something better.

A guy you've had in your system for however many years, now with game experience, but they'll upgrade soon.

I'm skeptical.

Who knows? I just don't see Sanchez as the starter. He's proven himself a viable back up in the league thus far, and that's about it.

O.city
04-08-2016, 01:25 PM
Elway is paraded around here as a QB whispering GM go getter. He brought in Manning.

What has he shown to be thought of this way?

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-08-2016, 01:27 PM
Elway is paraded around here as a QB whispering GM go getter. He brought in Manning.

What has he shown to be thought of this way?

He was able to work a deal with Manning, and they did have a great supporting cast for him to work with. That doesn't make Elway a genius.

O.city
04-08-2016, 01:28 PM
He was able to work a deal with Manning, and they did have a great supporting cast for him to work with. That doesn't make Elway a genius.

I think he's done a great job as a GM. But the whole "he'll find a QB, don't worry" rhetoric doesn't match up to me.

Seems he's swimming in the same pool the rest of the league is in terms of finding QB's.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-08-2016, 01:44 PM
I think he's done a great job as a GM. But the whole "he'll find a QB, don't worry" rhetoric doesn't match up to me.

Seems he's swimming in the same pool the rest of the league is in terms of finding QB's.

Of course he is. The interesting part of it all is, does he have the guts to push his chips in and move all the way from the back to the top if there is a QB that he wants?

Sure, Denver could use some O-line and another receiver, but I don't see a former QB just sitting around on his ass at the back of the line, waiting to see which fatty is still on the board.

As their roster stands today, I don't see a long-term starter.

O.city
04-08-2016, 02:22 PM
No there isn't one.

But to likely get up where he needs to get, it's gonna cost a shitassload. That hollows your roster

Titty Meat
04-08-2016, 02:23 PM
I like Johnny if he wasn't a drunk he would have a promising career.

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-08-2016, 02:26 PM
No there isn't one.

But to likely get up where he needs to get, it's gonna cost a shitassload. That hollows your roster

He can literally move every pick he has if need be. Their existing roster isn't that wanting.

Mile High Mania
04-08-2016, 02:30 PM
They won't mortgage the draft to take a gamble on trading up for a QB.

Johnny Foosball will be in rehab one or two more times this year, so you guys should abandon that dream.

O.city
04-08-2016, 03:36 PM
He can literally move every pick he has if need be. Their existing roster isn't that wanting.

They just lost some talent this year, plus with von about to get a big chunk, you're giving up a shit ton of cheap value.

It'd be a nuclear bomb to the franchise

Pepe Silvia
04-08-2016, 03:38 PM
Denver will win, KC will lose. The end.

Eleazar
04-08-2016, 03:44 PM

He's the only guy who ever found an elite QB on the free agent market.

O.city
04-08-2016, 03:45 PM
He's the only guy who ever found an elite QB on the free agent market.

Manning was/is the only elite qb to hit the free agent market

Eleazar
04-08-2016, 03:47 PM
Manning was/is the only elite qb to hit the free agent market

What I mean is, he was lucky that happened to fall into his lap. Finding a QB in the draft isn't so easy.

Easy 6
04-08-2016, 03:50 PM
Denver will win, KC will lose. The end.

And just like that, you're not welcome here anymore

O.city
04-08-2016, 03:51 PM
What I mean is, he was lucky that happened to fall into his lap. Finding a QB in the draft isn't so easy.

Oh, yes I agree

Sweet Daddy Hate
04-08-2016, 04:56 PM
They just lost some talent this year, plus with von about to get a big chunk, you're giving up a shit ton of cheap value.

It'd be a nuclear bomb to the franchise

I'd prefer a slower and more agonizing solution, but I'm listening...