PDA

View Full Version : Poop Well At Least This Time The WTF Wasn't In FL

Bwana
04-14-2016, 06:38 PM
:shake:

Man accused of dog's rape, murder claimed dog killed his iguana.

A man accused of raping and murdering an emotional support service dog in March allegedly told investigators in Washington state he hanged the 3-year-old pit bull mix from a tree in the forest because the animal killed his pet iguana.

James Leroy Evans, 33, posted $50,000 bail and was released from Thurston County Jail on Wednesday, where he was being held on a first-degree animal cruelty charge, Q13Fox (http://q13fox.com/2016/04/11/bail-set-at-50000-for-suspect-accused-in-rapekilling-of-service-dog-in-thurston-county/) reported. He was arrested Sunday based on a tip from a relative of the dog’s owner, The Olympian (http://www.theolympian.com/news/local/crime/article71266927.html) reported.

Evans confessed to officials that he killed the dog, telling authorities, “I did it! I hung her,” according to court documents viewed by The Olympian.
His next court date is April 26.

“What I know from family members is that he’s got an explosive personality,” Thurston County animal control officer Erika Johnson said. “He’s got some real anger issues.”

A biker discovered the puppy, named Diamond, hanging from the tree on March 22. Scratch marks from where the dog had struggled were evident at the scene. A veterinarian later revealed the dog had been severely sexually abused. The official cause of death was asphyxiation.

“This is probably one of the worst cases I’ve ever seen,” Johnson told The Olympian. “The degree of violence that animal went through before her death, I really couldn’t wrap my mind around it.”

Diamond was an emotional support service dog for an 8-year-old boy. She was staying with Evans, a relative of the owner, while the owner found housing that allowed dogs, Q13Fox reported.

Evans’ past rap sheet includes charges for domestic violence, burglary and controlled substances.

http://a57.foxnews.com/images.foxnews.com/content/fox-news/us/2016/04/14/man-accused-dogs-rape-murder-claimed-dog-killed-his-iguana/_jcr_content/par/featured-media/media-0.img.jpg/876/493/1460639820845.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/04/14/man-accused-dogs-rape-murder-claimed-dog-killed-his-iguana.html?intcmp=trending

Toby Waller
04-14-2016, 06:40 PM
So killing a dog is now murder?

He may be a weird dumb ass but that is not murder

Bwana
04-14-2016, 06:42 PM
One of the comments suggested he was touching the iguana inappropriately and the dog got jealous and ate him. Killed the dog in a love rage upon finding pieces. Twisted animal love triangle sort of thing.

Toby Waller
04-14-2016, 06:44 PM
No

Easy 6
04-14-2016, 06:44 PM
well, bye

Hamwallet
04-14-2016, 06:55 PM
I feel really bad the the 8 year old. It's not cheap or an easy process to get a well trained service dog and this sick mother****er does that to him?! Just kill this dude now, we can use the money spent housing him in jail to train a couple of service dogs to help people out.

I bet the dog didn't fight back either because he is trained not too.

Toby Waller
04-14-2016, 07:00 PM
I'm sorry but we are dumbed down society if you get prison for killing a dog.
I guarantee you plenty of farmers killed their old lame dogs to put them out of their misery.
People complain about. Stray overpopulation but let's waste taxpayer money on this too lol
Just fine him lots of money and post his pic on yahoo

Easy 6
04-14-2016, 07:08 PM
I guarantee you plenty of farmers killed their old lame dogs to put them out of their misery.
People complain about. Stray overpopulation but let's waste taxpayer money on this too lol

I sure wish some old farmer would put you out of your misery

Bowser
04-14-2016, 07:08 PM
Just fine him lots of money and post his pic on yahooYou fucking troll. LMAO You think those farmers are gonna dick down Daisy one last time before they put a scattergun to the back of her head because she's blind and can't walk anymore? How about we just lock him away because he's obviously a demented fuck with a history of violence if this story doesn't suit your needs to define what murder is?

Jesus, Clay. Lol

Bwana
04-14-2016, 07:11 PM

Oh fuck that as if the guys act here wasn't bad enough, check out the last line in the story "Evans’ past rap sheet includes charges for domestic violence, burglary and controlled substances." They guy is a drag on society.

Toby Waller
04-14-2016, 07:33 PM
You ****ing troll. LMAO You think those farmers are gonna dick down Daisy one last time before they put a scattergun to the back of her head because she's blind and can't walk anymore? How about we just lock him away because he's obviously a demented **** with a history of violence if this story doesn't suit your needs to define what murder is?

Jesus, Clay. Lol

being dumb enough to sex a dog isnt a prison sentence either.

Mr. Flopnuts
04-14-2016, 07:44 PM
HOLY SHIT IS THAT FMB?!?!?!?

Lulz, just kidding bro.

Coochie liquor
04-14-2016, 08:17 PM
being dumb enough to sex a dog isnt a prison sentence either.

You only know what the media wants you to know.... Blah blah blah. There's no doubt in my mind why you don't have a woman. Hope you enjoy the company of your hand cuz that's the only thing that can't turn you down.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5RlNeq9UN3A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Toby Waller
04-14-2016, 08:44 PM
You only know what the media wants you to know.... Blah blah blah. There's no doubt in my mind why you don't have a woman. Hope you enjoy the company of your hand cuz that's the only thing that can't turn you down.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5RlNeq9UN3A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What the hell does you disagreeing with my views have to do with dog sex and a personal life?
The d act is you believe anything you are told.
You have no actual first hand knowledge of anything outside your own life a b d that includes knowing nothing about mine.
I forgive you,you are excused.

And picking a one time trendy commercial artist shows no originality

Lzen
04-15-2016, 07:42 AM

Hmmm, I seem to have missed the part where he's being charged with murder.

he was being held on a first-degree animal cruelty charge

Lzen
04-15-2016, 07:44 AM
Evans was overheard saying "bitch was asking for it".

Eleazar
04-15-2016, 07:46 AM
Some people are just defective and need to be given the needle.

Hydrae
04-15-2016, 10:06 AM
I just wonder about the article calling the dog a puppy after already saying that she was 3 years old. That is not a puppy in my world.

And yes, this guy is obviously a sick fuck who has no reason to be part of "normal" society.

Toby Waller
04-15-2016, 10:35 AM
Hmmm, I seem to have missed the part where he's being charged with murder.
Lol ok good

Dartgod
04-15-2016, 11:31 AM
Some people are just defective and need to be given the needle.

Now, now. Don't be so harsh on smellypitts.

Lzen
04-15-2016, 11:32 AM
Lol ok good

Hey, I agree with the fact that I don't believe animal cruelty is the same as crimes against humans. But I don't believe a fine is sufficient. This guy needs to spend some time locked up. Obviously, they can't charge him with murder but animal cruelty is pretty serious, IMO. This guy may be end up being a serial killer for all we know. I mean, who does that? Sick bastard.

Toby Waller
04-15-2016, 12:24 PM
Now, now. Don't be so harsh on smellypitts.

I just shoot squirrels with pellet guns. There's no problem on my end