PDA

View Full Version : Life Reverse Due Date Calculator To Calculate Conception Dates

listopencil
04-17-2016, 02:20 AM
All of my kids are grown. My youngest turned 18 about six months ago. He still lives with me for now but is making plans to move in with his girlfriend once they can manage it, aiming for this Summer. This is making me wax nostalgic. I remember the dates that my kids were born of course. I also remember their original due dates. We had two that went the full two weeks over. So, in a nostalgic mood, I found a site that lists probable conception dates based on due dates. I don't know how accurate it is but the dates seem to fit. It's kind of fun because I remember a lot of the details surrounding the conceptions if those dates are correct. One of them is kind of a sweet and funny story but I really haven't figured out how to tell it yet. Does anyone else have one of those? Check out the calculator and see if it brings back any memories:

http://www.free-online-calculator-use.com/reverse-due-date-calculator.html#calculator

Toby Waller
04-17-2016, 02:31 AM
Sayyyy whaaaaaat??

Katipan
04-17-2016, 04:54 AM
This is all first appointment with your obstetrician thing. Pretty much the first thing they do after making you pee in a cup is determine the conception date.

A freaky chart is the Chinese birth calendar. 100% accuracy in my extended family. Probably achieve the same results with a coin flip... but still!

Scooter LaCanforno
04-17-2016, 07:15 AM
The day the Rubber broke works for me.

Prison Bitch
04-17-2016, 09:15 AM
18 year old moving in with his girlfriend ? What a colossal waste

listopencil
04-17-2016, 11:53 AM
18 year old moving in with his girlfriend ? What a colossal waste

As in they are finding a place together. Not as in he is moving in with her.

listopencil
04-17-2016, 12:02 PM
This is all first appointment with your obstetrician thing. Pretty much the first thing they do after making you pee in a cup is determine the conception date.

A freaky chart is the Chinese birth calendar. 100% accuracy in my extended family. Probably achieve the same results with a coin flip... but still!

Oh, sure, they covered that with us at the time. But that was around 20 years ago for me.