PDA

View Full Version : Luke Falk

RunKC
05-05-2016, 10:06 AM
Interesting guy. IMO this guy looks like next year's Paxton Lynch.

6'4" 210 lbs with a strong arm.

the guy has beaten Oregon, Oregon State (2014), Rutgers, Arizona, Arizona State and UCLA all on the road with a combined 32 TD's to 4 INT's in those games.

Barely lost to Cal and Stanford but seemed to do well individually. Beat Miami in the Sun Bowl.

Looks like he could be a 1st Rd talent if he keeps this up. Not sure Andy would draft him though bc he's not that mobile.

RunKC
05-05-2016, 10:10 AM
In the redzone: 26 TD's to 0 INT's. Impressive.

kccrow
05-06-2016, 06:33 AM
Probably not quite as raw as Lynch. Him and Gabe Marks are going to put on a show again this year.

Depends on who declares next year. You have Chad Kelly as the top senior with Mayfield probably the #2 senior. Could have Watson, Kaaya, and Falk all declare to help boost the class.

Mr_Tomahawk
05-06-2016, 09:44 AM
Is this my guy?

kccrow
05-06-2016, 09:48 AM
Is this my guy?

Nah.

Go with Patrick Towles, the Kentucky transfer to Boston College.

6'5". Mobile. Rocket Arm. Charismatic Leader.

Mr_Tomahawk
05-06-2016, 09:50 AM
Nah.

Go with Patrick Towles, the Kentucky transfer to Boston College.

6'5". Mobile. Rocket Arm. Charismatic Leader.

Got it!

kccrow
05-06-2016, 09:55 AM
Got it!

:D I'm just playin' with ya.

He's wasn't that good throwing the ball. Not accurate. Threw for more INTs than TDs in 2015, which is why he got supplanted by a Freshman at the end of the year, prompting his transfer as a grad student to BC.

He runs too much. While he has all the tools to be a great QB, he just doesn't look like he can read a defense. He'd have to generate a HUGE year at BC to be a guy you'd even want to look at as a mid-rounder.

kccrow
05-06-2016, 10:17 AM
Truth be told Tomahawk, the 2017 QB class looks like dog shit.

If Chad Kelly can at least replicate his 2015 season, he could be a 1st rounder.

I don't think Watson, Falk, nor Kaaya should declare, but any or all might given how bad the class looks.

Kaaya, if he has another really solid year from a completion % and TD/INT ratio perspective, might be a guy worth keeping an eye on.

Watson and Falk are going to put up gaudy stats in their offenses no matter what. I think Falk might have a better pro skill set though.

I think Baker Mayfield could be in the discussion if he has another really good season and progresses.

After that, seems like a huge bag of shit to me.

BTW... Todd McShay thinks Watson and Kaaya will declare and put them as 1-2 picks in his way early 2017 mock....

OldSchool
05-07-2016, 06:05 PM
Next great QB prospect is Watson.

RunKC
05-07-2016, 06:43 PM
Truth be told Tomahawk, the 2017 QB class looks like dog shit.

If Chad Kelly can at least replicate his 2015 season, he could be a 1st rounder.

I don't think Watson, Falk, nor Kaaya should declare, but any or all might given how bad the class looks.

Kaaya, if he has another really solid year from a completion % and TD/INT ratio perspective, might be a guy worth keeping an eye on.

Watson and Falk are going to put up gaudy stats in their offenses no matter what. I think Falk might have a better pro skill set though.

I think Baker Mayfield could be in the discussion if he has another really good season and progresses.

After that, seems like a huge bag of shit to me.

BTW... Todd McShay thinks Watson and Kaaya will declare and put them as 1-2 picks in his way early 2017 mock....

NEVER put your hopes on a Big 12 QB.

GloucesterChief
05-07-2016, 08:33 PM
Cool Hand Luke is great but tends to hold on to the ball a little too long sometimes. He would rather take a sack than throw an INT.

In Leach's system the QB is given a pass and a run. At the line the QB decides which play then audibles.

Joe Seahawk
05-14-2016, 09:36 AM
The kid is very talented, I worry about his head though. He's had a lot of concussions.