PDA

View Full Version : Football Shaq Lawson out 5-6 months, Watkins surgery for broken foot

Mr. Laz
05-17-2016, 12:07 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Shaq Lawson was making swim move on tackling dummy in non-contact drill when he aggravated shoulder injury that will sideline him 5-6 months</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/732321648347648005">May 16, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
The team announced Monday that rookie outside linebacker Shaq Lawson will undergo shoulder surgery and that third-year wide receiver Sammy Watkins is dealing with a broken bone in his foot.

EDITOR'S PICKS

Bills again burned by optimism after about-face on Shaq Lawson
The Buffalo Bills do not have a good recent history of accurately forecasting injuries and that record just got worse on Monday.

Add broken foot to Sammy Watkins'€™ growing list of NFL injuries
Bills receiver Sammy Watkins has missed only three games in his two-year career, but he has been nicked up and/or ailing seemingly every week.
Watkins had the surgery three weeks ago, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter. The team confirmed that he is not expected to return until after training camp (but in time for the regular-season opener).

Pasta Little Brioni
05-17-2016, 12:08 PM
Every damn player named Shaq gets severely overrated

dj56dt58
05-17-2016, 03:02 PM
Every damn player named Shaq gets severely overrated

Or with the last name lawson

Chiefshrink
05-17-2016, 03:26 PM
A simple swim move and he throws his shoulder out of whack with no contact. Just imagine when faces real contact:shrug:

Sorter
05-17-2016, 03:29 PM
A simple swim move and he throws his shoulder out of whack with no contact. Just imagine when faces real contact:shrug:

Have you ever had a shoulder injury?

Chiefshrink
05-17-2016, 03:33 PM
Have you ever had a shoulder injury?

Yep. But not from playing pretend with a dummy that put me out for 5 months.

Sorter
05-17-2016, 04:01 PM
Yep. But not from playing pretend with a dummy that put me out for 5 months.

If that's the case, then you should understand that if you have/had previous labral tears, that they can tear again in fairly unremarkable fashion.

Pasta Little Brioni
05-17-2016, 06:10 PM
If that's the case, then you should understand that if you have/had previous labral tears, that they can tear again in fairly unremarkable fashion.

Only excercise that loon gets is the motion that sends loads to orbit

Pasta Little Brioni
05-18-2016, 07:57 AM
...oh and knowmo shaq Barrett sucks monkey nuts

Simply Red
05-18-2016, 08:07 AM
I know you all are shocked - but I have no idea who this person even is. :D:( - I'm reading up on him now.