PDA

View Full Version : Sporting KC What the hell is it with calling people "cucks"?

RealSNR
07-17-2016, 09:22 PM
I assume cuck is short for cuckold.

Who's the dumbfuck who decided that would be a creative insult?

This is like the fucking Seven Nation Army of internet insults.

Demonpenz
07-17-2016, 09:24 PM
ohhhhh ohhh ohhhhh ohhhhhh

lewdog
Go cuck yourself SNR!

/filter evasion but not really?

Simply Red
I'm watching Episode 2 of The Night Of!!

eDave
07-17-2016, 09:27 PM
It's a stupid 4 chan meme. Adopted by stupid 4 chan readers. Who then became stupid Trump fans. 4 chan for President!

Discuss Thrower
07-17-2016, 09:31 PM
I honestly think the practice is a lot more pervasive than people are aware of.

RealSNR
07-17-2016, 09:39 PM
It's a stupid 4 chan meme. Adopted by stupid 4 chan readers. Who then became stupid Trump fans. 4 chan for President!

And I see Maddox already beat me to the punch on this one.

Makes a lot of sense that everybody hates it. The Trumpers on 4chan all downvoted it

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SE6jy78tV78" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Iowanian
07-17-2016, 09:44 PM
You play the organ.

Do you like watching other people play the organ also? Does it bother you if someone else plays yours?

RealSNR
07-17-2016, 09:46 PM
You play the organ.

Do you like watching other people play the organ also? Does it bother you if someone else plays yours?

I'm not into the cuckold fetish if that's what you're asking.

But yes, I do enjoy going to organ recitals, particularly if they're good.

Demonpenz
07-17-2016, 09:51 PM
I have had a guy proposition me jokingly, but I don't think he was all the way joking.

eDave
07-17-2016, 09:52 PM
Bubba the Love Sponge

srvy
07-17-2016, 10:19 PM
Me thinks Maddox gets called a cuck a lot. I dont know what a cuck is either but I am pretty sure Maddox is one.

Discuss Thrower
07-17-2016, 10:31 PM
Thing is, Maddox's video misses the mark by skipping past the mark where the pejorative isn't intended to insult people who partake in the fetish, but to those who 1) are the unaware of a significant other's infidelity or 2) are aware of the infidelity that they aren't a willing participant in but don't have enough gumption to do anything about it.

eDave
07-17-2016, 10:33 PM
Thing is, Maddox's video misses the mark by skipping past the mark where the pejorative isn't intended to insult people who partake in the fetish, but to those who 1) are the unaware of a significant other's infidelity or 2) are aware of the infidelity that they aren't a willing participant in but don't have enough gumption to do anything about it.

I presume this is my cocks have turned it into a political thing. Like I'm aware Hillary is <(insert (R) tall tale here)>, but I don't have the 'gumption' to do anything about it.

Discuss Thrower
07-17-2016, 10:36 PM
Well the sexual overtones meld with the political undertones when cuck is applied to Swedes or other Western Europeans...

TLO
07-18-2016, 12:05 AM
Well the sexual overtones meld with the political undertones when cuck is applied to Swedes or other Western Europeans...

There's something about you that really makes me want to kick you in the balls.

Discuss Thrower
07-18-2016, 01:03 AM
There's something about you that really makes me want to kick you in the balls.

Good luck landing a blow that isn't cushioned first by my tremendously fat cock.

Coochie liquor
07-18-2016, 04:46 AM
When it comes to cuckold, I only play the role of the bull.

WhiteWhale
07-18-2016, 05:34 AM

It's being used more colloquially now rather than being directly related to that definition.

It's becoming the new way to call a man a pussy or a bitch.

Hoopsdoc
07-18-2016, 06:33 AM
I recently finished reading The Last Godfather by John Follain(great, great book, btw). About the Sicilian Corleonisi Mafia family. They used the term cuckold extensively back in the 70's and 80's.

ThaVirus
07-18-2016, 08:58 AM
Just finished killing some brain cells in DC and noticed Bump using that word in seemingly every post he made.

RealSNR
07-18-2016, 08:59 AM
I guess my biggest problem with the word is I see tards like BleedingRed use it constantly, and that makes me sad

BucEyedPea
07-18-2016, 09:01 AM

I am surprised at this. Isn't that the group called Anonymous too? I think so.
Thought they're anti-Trump and for BLM.

Predarat
07-18-2016, 09:16 AM
When you take your gal and her 'guy friend' to see the reboot ghostbusters, you might be a Cuck.

Demonpenz
07-18-2016, 12:19 PM
I walked out on ghostbusters

Sassy Squatch
07-18-2016, 12:22 PM
That makes you the cuckiest of cucks if you didn't get your money back.

staylor26
07-18-2016, 12:23 PM
I guess my biggest problem with the word is I see tards like BleedingRed use it constantly, and that makes me sad

Then do something about it you fucking cuck.

BleedingRed
07-18-2016, 12:38 PM

Because you're a Cuckold........ Only Cucks get made when they see it being used as an insult..... Just saying.....

SAUTO
07-18-2016, 12:40 PM
Because you're a Cuckold........ Only Cucks get made when they see it being used as an insult..... Just saying.....

Cucks are made by seeing it used as an insult?

How the fuck does that work?

BucEyedPea
07-18-2016, 12:41 PM

It's paean to PC for the FemiNazis.

BleedingRed
07-18-2016, 12:42 PM
Cucks are made by seeing it used as an insult?

How the **** does that work?

http://i.imgur.com/iZcUNxH.gif

eDave
07-18-2016, 12:45 PM
I am surprised at this. Isn't that the group called Anonymous too? I think so.
Thought they're anti-Trump and for BLM.

No. Everyone there has the username of Anonymous. It's an anonymous board.

BleedingRed
07-18-2016, 01:03 PM
No. Everyone there has the username of Anonymous. It's an anonymous board.

Hahah, thank you for clearing that up

alnorth
07-18-2016, 01:05 PM
The use of the word is mostly political right now, from angry white moron Trump supporters to insult left-wing men.

BleedingRed
07-18-2016, 01:07 PM
The use of the word is mostly political right now, from angry white moron Trump supporters to insult left-wing men.

Liberals tend to Cuck more #fact.... They are more open to Bulls of other races you see.... #openmindedcucks

Discuss Thrower
07-18-2016, 01:15 PM
You're hashtagging on a VBulletin board, dipshit.

BucEyedPea
07-18-2016, 01:20 PM

I thought it made fun of fake conservatives.

BucEyedPea
07-18-2016, 01:22 PM
Apparently it has more than one meaning per Urban dictionary. Was original short for cuckservatives.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cuck

eDave
07-18-2016, 01:23 PM
I thought it made fun of fake conservatives.

I believe this to be true.

Pitt Gorilla
07-18-2016, 01:23 PM
There is some dipshit on the DC board that uses it extensively.

BleedingRed
07-18-2016, 01:24 PM
You're hashtagging on a VBulletin board, dipshit.

Oooo Really?!?!? Jesus I didn't know...... You're getting close buddy boy

Discuss Thrower
07-18-2016, 01:28 PM
.. I'm getting close to what? Being a cuck?

That would require me to have a significant other first, genious.

alnorth
07-18-2016, 01:30 PM
There is some dipshit on the DC board that uses it extensively.

I haven't seen it in DC, so I assume I have that dipshit on ignore.

BleedingRed
07-18-2016, 01:31 PM
.. I'm getting close to what? Being a cuck?

That would require me to have a significant other first, genious.

"cuckless"

BleedingRed
07-18-2016, 01:32 PM
I haven't seen it in DC, so I assume I have that dipshit on ignore.

Clearly

Baby Lee
07-18-2016, 03:20 PM
Well it seems lately cucks have been lit like a woke bae. They've been on point, but not quite on fleek.

RealSNR
07-18-2016, 03:27 PM

Is the period key on your keyboard broken or something?

Bump
07-18-2016, 03:28 PM
the term cuck has sort of evolved from 'husband of a cheating wife/raising another mans child' to a more broader sense, often times when you hear a social justice warrior get offended by something stupid and they start acting all pillowbitergity, now you would call that person a cuck. Also you could call a beta male a cuck.

and only a cuck is going to whine about being called a cuck, because it must hit a nerve.

Bump
07-18-2016, 03:44 PM

someone doesn't like knowing he's a cuck beta.

alnorth
07-18-2016, 04:09 PM
the term cuck has sort of evolved from 'husband of a cheating wife/raising another mans child' to a more broader sense, often times when you hear a social justice warrior get offended by something stupid and they start acting all pillowbitergity, now you would call that person a cuck. Also you could call a beta male a cuck.

and only a cuck is going to whine about being called a cuck, because it must hit a nerve.

When I hear a grown man say cuck or see someone earnestly post it as an insult, I laugh, conclude that person is a slack-jawed immature fool, and move on with my life.

listopencil
07-18-2016, 04:34 PM
Racetards like to invent secret codes to communicate with other racetards.

eDave
07-18-2016, 04:36 PM
Racetards like to invent secret codes to communicate with other racetards.

It's an 'insult' befitting a punk COD player.

Baby Lee
07-18-2016, 04:36 PM
When I hear a grown man say cuck or see someone earnestly post it as an insult, I laugh, conclude that person is a slack-jawed immature fool, and move on with my life.

Says the guy with an emo joke as his signature.

listopencil
07-18-2016, 04:44 PM
It's an 'insult' befitting a punk COD player.

It is kind of funny in a sad little way. I became aware of the term some time ago when I heard that some guys actually get off on seeing other guys have sex with their wives/girlfriends. It sounded creepy as hell. There is some sort of BDSM angle or sub/dom thing going on. And then to add humiliation to the kink the woman is supposed to pick a guy that is more "manly" or has a bigger dick than the husband/boyfriend. It sounds a bit latent homosexual to me, I don't know, but whatever floats your boat. But, anyway, throw in the "black guy with a big dick" stereotype and you end up with latently homosexual pansy-assed little white guys using the term "cuck" whenever they can fit it into a conversation.

eDave
07-18-2016, 04:50 PM
It is kind of funny in a sad little way. I became aware of the term some time ago when I heard that some guys actually get off on seeing other guys have sex with their wives/girlfriends. It sounded creepy as hell. There is some sort of BDSM angle or sub/dom thing going on. And then to add humiliation to the kink the woman is supposed to pick a guy that is more "manly" or has a bigger dick than the husband/boyfriend. It sounds a bit latent homosexual to me, I don't know, but whatever floats your boat. But, anyway, throw in the "black guy with a big dick" stereotype and you end up with latently homosexual pansy-assed little white guys using the term "cuck" whenever they can fit it into a conversation.

We've got a little community just north of Phoenix, very very conservative in nature, and they are WELL known to be a swinger community. They are called is the swinger capital of the southwest. Just look for a purple rock in the front yard. They got something going on with purple keys as well. Not sure. I'm not a swinger. I'd orgy though. Hellz yea I would. A hot one though. No fatties.

So there you have it; Conservative "cucks".

Anthem, AZ

BucEyedPea
07-18-2016, 04:59 PM
We've got a little community just north of Phoenix, very very conservative in nature, and they are WELL known to be a swinger community. They are called is the swinger capital of the southwest. Just look for a purple rock in the front yard. They got something going on with purple keys as well. Not sure. I'm not a swinger. I'd orgy though. Hellz yea I would. A hot one though. No fatties.

Anthem, AZ

That's not conservatives then. But they are "cucks" apparently.

listopencil
07-18-2016, 04:59 PM

Anthem, AZ

A cuck is different than a swinger though. Like, say, if a hot little 35 year old woman asked me to pound the hell out of her while her husband was made well aware of it, perhaps even being in the same room and compelled to witness the event. Then that guy would be a cuck.

Bump
07-18-2016, 05:01 PM
It's funny watching the cucks get triggered, acting like they are high above such an insult.

eDave
07-18-2016, 05:04 PM
A cuck is different than a swinger though. Like, say, if a hot little 35 year old woman asked me to pound the hell out of her while her husband was made well aware of it, perhaps even being in the same room and compelled to witness the event. Then that guy would be a cuck.

I've always thought swingers were pretty much a foursome. If so, then there is cucking going on. Only Liberals swing apparently.

Cocks screw little kids and cheat on their wives.

listopencil
07-18-2016, 05:08 PM
I've always thought swingers were pretty much a foursome. If so, then there is cucking going on. Only Liberals swing apparently.

Cocks screw little kids and cheat on their wives.

Depends. There are lots of ways to swing. For instance you may be a heterosexual guy that is good friends with a married couple of bi girls. If you happen to be in an open relationship you may hook up for a threesome on the reg. If your girl is also bi it may end up as a foursome. Or two of them may go at it while the other two chill.

BucEyedPea
07-18-2016, 05:09 PM
It's funny watching the cucks get triggered, acting like they are high above such an insult.

:clap: ROFL

eDave
07-18-2016, 05:10 PM
Depends. There are lots of ways to swing. For instance you may be a heterosexual guy that is good friends with a married couple of bi girls. If you happen to be in an open relationship you may hook up for a threesome on the reg. If your girl is also bi it may end up as a foursome. Or two of them may go at it while the other two chill.

Good to know! :drool:

RealSNR
07-18-2016, 05:18 PM

It's just more idiotic modern parlance that can die in a fire.

It's on the same level of intelligent discourse as "bae" and "yolo".

If you take pride in using the word, you should re-evaluate your life

ThaVirus
07-18-2016, 05:21 PM
It's on the same level of intelligent discourse as "bae" and "yolo"

Out of curiosity, what's so bad about those words?

eDave
07-18-2016, 05:23 PM

This guy does nothing more that name call, slam Obama and call Hillary voters the lower 1% in intelligence.

That's the type we are dealing with here. Probably still has a whoopie cushion and uses it for the lulz. He's your typical (T).

Go to /r/the_donald and you will see this on full display. It's a cesspool. Full of shit posts, for which they are proud of. It's a degenerate group.

And he wonders why I'm voting Hillary. With no more reservations. (queue the Warren/Pocahontas jokes. That's another favorite).

eDave
07-18-2016, 05:24 PM
Out of curiosity, what's so bad about those words?

Yolo needs to die, Bae.

BucEyedPea
07-18-2016, 05:29 PM
This guy does nothing more that name call, slam Obama and call Hillary voters the lower 1% in intelligence.

That's the type we are dealing with here. Probably still has a whoopie cushion and uses it for the lulz. He's your typical (T).

Go to /r/the_donald and you will see this on full display. It's a cesspool. Full of shit posts, for which they are proud of. It's a degenerate group.

And he wonders why I'm voting Hillary. With no more reservations. (queue the Warren/Pocahontas jokes. That's another favorite).

Have you seen some of those comments from the commies in the D party in the comments section? They're just as bad.

You must visit the wrong sites.

BucEyedPea
07-18-2016, 05:31 PM

That has nothing to do with being a "cuck" which is a political term. There's a whole panoply of issues that someone may not be conservative on, while they claim to be a conservative whereby they could be legitimately deemed a "cuck." It doesn't just apply to living a degenerate lifestyle.

eDave
07-18-2016, 05:33 PM
That has nothing to do with being a "cuck" which is a political term. There's a whole panoply of issues that someone may not be conservative on, while they claim to be a conservative whereby they could be legitimately deemed a "cuck." It doesn't just apply to living a degenerate lifestyle.

According to who?

BucEyedPea
07-18-2016, 05:36 PM
According to who?

That's my opinion and according to some conservatives.

John Bolton goes to swinger clubs and Roger Stone is a swinger.

alnorth
07-18-2016, 05:48 PM

Here, I'll try to explain what is going on here since you don't seem to know. When you call someone a "cuck", in your mind you seem to be picturing them seething in impotent rage at their keyboard, pretending that it doesn't mean anything while still knowing they are wounded to the core, or some silly nonsense like that. You'll probably force yourself to continue to believe that no matter what I write, because it makes you happy.

When I read that, its about the same as hearing some dirt-poor kid on the street corner with an earring and a backwards ball cap yell some street slang at me that may or may not be an insult, and laughing at himself as if he "got me". My reaction is confusion, followed by amusement, and then a little pity that he's in such a low struggling position in life.

It really doesn't mean anything, its like calling someone a "doo-doo head" and smiling as if you are witty. You sound like a child.

Pablo
07-18-2016, 05:49 PM
I imagine the wingers that use it in DC struggled to graduate high school. Just a guess.

BucEyedPea
07-18-2016, 05:56 PM
I imagine the wingers that use it in DC struggled to graduate high school. Just a guess.

The facts don't bear that out.

listopencil
07-18-2016, 05:57 PM

Well, actually, no. You are incorrect. The term "cuck" derives from the term "cuckold." The ultimate cuckold is a man who allows another man with distinctly different physical characteristics to impregnate his wife and then raises the child as his own. One such stereotype is the effeminate white guy being cuckolded by his wife who enjoys a Big Black Cock, or BBC. As I said it's a play on dominant/submissive relationships. Referring to someone as a "cuck" in a political sense means that they are "willingly" allowing an outsider to enter and subvert their political ideology, thus metaphorically giving birth to a different ideology which they will embrace as their own. What we were discussing regarding that post you quoted was the difference between a swinger and a cuck.

BucEyedPea
07-18-2016, 05:59 PM
Well, actually, no. You are incorrect. The term "cuck" derives from the term "cuckold." The ultimate cuckold is a man who allows another man with distinctly different physical characteristics to impregnate his wife and then raises the child as his own. One such stereotype is the effeminate white guy being cuckolded by his wife who enjoys a Big Black Cock, or BBC. As I said it's a play on dominant/submissive relationships. Referring to someone as a "cuck" in a political sense means that they are "willingly" allowing an outsider to enter and subvert their political ideology, thus metaphorically giving birth to a different ideology which they will embrace as their own. What we were discussing regarding that post you quoted was the difference between a swinger and a cuck.

That's already been discussed regarding it's origins right here in this thread but it's not how it's used as a political term. I posted a link to Urban Dictionary showing it's various meanings, including when used in a political context—how it's used in DC.

eDave
07-18-2016, 05:59 PM
That's my opinion and according to some conservatives.

John Bolton goes to swinger clubs and Roger Stone is a swinger.

OMG!

listopencil
07-18-2016, 06:01 PM
That's already been discussed regarding it's origins right here in this thread but it's not how it's used as a political term. I posted a link to Urban Dictionary showing it's various meanings, including when used in a political context—how it's used in DC.

What you are missing is that the origin of the term rather clearly implies the meaning.

listopencil
07-18-2016, 06:04 PM
OMG!

Don't let it bother you. Sweet Pea is a bit of a prude.

BucEyedPea
07-18-2016, 06:04 PM
What you are missing is that the origin of the term rather clearly implies the meaning.

Not it's contemporary meaning in politics. Perhaps, in terms of betrayal but not beyond that. It's deviated from the original meaning for politics.

listopencil
07-18-2016, 06:05 PM
Not it's contemporary mean in politics.

I think you just fail to see the connection.

BucEyedPea
07-18-2016, 06:06 PM
Don't let it bother you. Sweet Pea is a bit of a prude.

It's a free country. It doesn't make someone a prude to not live a degenerate lifestyle.

But it's a free country. So folks like that can do as they please and I can speak my opinion of it.

BucEyedPea
07-18-2016, 06:07 PM
I think you just fail to see the connection.

I think you need to look it up.

BucEyedPea
07-18-2016, 06:08 PM
OMG!

Yeah, I thought that would get a reaction. Only Bolton, tried to force his wife into it, the bully that he is, and I believe she left him for it. And Stone was fired from the Dole campaign when his swinger ad with his wife was found out by someone. It was the scandal at that time.

listopencil
07-18-2016, 06:10 PM
I think you need to look it up.

I think you need to go research late 20th century erotic literature so you know what you are saying if you ever decide to use the term "cuck" in a political sense.

Baby Lee
07-18-2016, 06:10 PM
It doesn't make someone a prude to not live a degenerate lifestyle.

Certainly. But judging the sex life of strangers is pretty much the dictionary definition, though.

BucEyedPea
07-18-2016, 06:13 PM
Certainly. But judging the sex life of strangers is pretty much the dictionary definition, though.

I was trying to show that the word doesn't apply to that, since that's how conservatives describe that.

I don't see your claim in any dictionary definitions though. Just saw three, including the Urban Dictionary.

BucEyedPea
07-18-2016, 06:15 PM
I think you need to go research late 20th century erotic literature so you know what you are saying if you ever decide to use the term "cuck" in a political sense.

I looked it up before posting and said where and it doesn't say that. It's turned up only recently for use as a political term.

listopencil
07-18-2016, 06:15 PM
I was trying to show that the word doesn't apply to that, since that's how conservatives describe that.

I don't see your claim in any dictionary definitions though. Just saw three, including the Urban Dictionary.

Damn, you so gangsta.

ThaVirus
07-18-2016, 06:16 PM
"Degenerate lifestyle"? Come on, BEP..

Don't tell me you're a missionary-only-with-socks-and-lights-off kinda girl? Ever done some butt stuff?

BucEyedPea
07-18-2016, 06:18 PM

Don't tell me you're a missionary-only with socks and the lights off kinda girl? Ever done some butt stuff?

That has nothing to do with being a swinger or not. Again, that's my opinion and I am entitled to it. You don't have to agree. I am not going to argue over an opinion.

listopencil
07-18-2016, 06:18 PM

Don't tell me you're a missionary-only-with-socks-and-lights-off kinda girl? Ever done some butt stuff?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HeiSx5MNDvg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BucEyedPea
07-18-2016, 06:19 PM
Now, who in here was discussing people from DC's behaviors? The strawman arguments pile-ons begin.

listopencil
07-18-2016, 06:19 PM
That has nothing to do with being a swinger or not. Again, that's my opinion and I am entitled to it. You don't have to agree. I am not going to argue over an opinion.

I'm actually not a big fan of the butt stuff. There's poop in there. Not sexy. Now, I do find a nice ass to be sexy. Smack it, slap it, pinch it, maybe a little nibble on the cheek. But I'm not going in there.

digger
07-18-2016, 06:20 PM
Note to self never google images "I'm a cuck"...

BucEyedPea
07-18-2016, 06:20 PM
I'm actually not a big fan of the butt stuff. There's poop in there. Not sexy. Now, I do find a nice ass to be sexy. Smack it, slap it, pinch it, maybe a little nibble on the cheek. But I'm not going in there.

Prude.

eDave
07-18-2016, 06:21 PM

Yea. I tried to fap to it. No go. Didn't even get out of the blocks.

eDave
07-18-2016, 06:21 PM
Prude.

Nice! I ain't into that either. Seems like a domination thing. Like a conquest. Whatevs.

listopencil
07-18-2016, 06:24 PM
Prude.

E. Coli is no laughing matter.

BucEyedPea
07-18-2016, 06:28 PM
I'm sure it isn't. Just don't eat it then.

TLO
07-18-2016, 06:30 PM
What in the hell is going on in here???

eDave
07-18-2016, 06:31 PM
What in the hell is going on in here???

TRUMP

Baby Lee
07-18-2016, 06:31 PM

Gotta get the right girl. One who takes care of herself, with the right nerve endings.

Tongue whip that starfish and watch her light up like the multi-ball stage in PinBot.

http://www.mobygames.com/images/shots/l/397518-pinball-hall-of-fame-the-williams-collection-playstation-2.png

BucEyedPea
07-18-2016, 06:33 PM
TRUMP

ROFL Nice.

listopencil
07-18-2016, 06:37 PM
Gotta get the right girl. One who takes care of herself, with the right nerve endings.

Tongue whip that starfish and watch her light up like the multi-ball stage in PinBot.

http://www.mobygames.com/images/shots/l/397518-pinball-hall-of-fame-the-williams-collection-playstation-2.png

That happens without involving the ass though.

BucEyedPea
07-18-2016, 06:40 PM
Cuck-a-Doodle-Do!

Bump
07-18-2016, 06:43 PM

Here, I'll try to explain what is going on here since you don't seem to know. When you call someone a "cuck", in your mind you seem to be picturing them seething in impotent rage at their keyboard, pretending that it doesn't mean anything while still knowing they are wounded to the core, or some silly nonsense like that. You'll probably force yourself to continue to believe that no matter what I write, because it makes you happy.

When I read that, its about the same as hearing some dirt-poor kid on the street corner with an earring and a backwards ball cap yell some street slang at me that may or may not be an insult, and laughing at himself as if he "got me". My reaction is confusion, followed by amusement, and then a little pity that he's in such a low struggling position in life.

It really doesn't mean anything, its like calling someone a "doo-doo head" and smiling as if you are witty. You sound like a child.

https://i.sli.mg/juEzLm.gif

BleedingRed
07-18-2016, 06:56 PM

Just to be sure you're not talking about me are you bae?

eDave
07-18-2016, 06:58 PM
Just to be sure you're not talking about me are you bae?

You aight.

BleedingRed
07-18-2016, 06:59 PM

Buwahahhahah

BleedingRed
07-18-2016, 07:02 PM
You aight.

Love you bae, don't know why people so mad at calling some people cucks lol!

It's a fun forum, least we can have these "important" discussions, unlike OrangeCuckMane

Bump
07-18-2016, 07:03 PM

you'd rather watch your nation burn to the ground just to spite people who hurt your fee fee's and invaded your safe space here on chiefsplanet.

You're going to need some chicken tendies once the election is over https://i.sli.mg/r34PPJ.jpg

eDave
07-18-2016, 07:06 PM
Love you bae, don't know why people so mad at calling some people cucks lol!

It's a fun forum, least we can have these "important" discussions, unlike OrangeCuckMane

Who's mad? We're all laughing at it.

Love you too puddin pop.

eDave
07-18-2016, 07:07 PM
you'd rather watch your nation burn to the ground just to spite people who hurt your fee fee's and invaded your safe space here on chiefsplanet.

You're going to need some chicken tendies once the election is over

Exhibit A.

eDave
07-18-2016, 07:09 PM
If anyone is interested, I'm being haboobed right now. Feels good man.

BucEyedPea
07-18-2016, 07:10 PM
Whatta' ya' call a female "cuck?"

A "cluck". Cluck,cluck,cluck, cluck.

BleedingRed
07-18-2016, 07:28 PM
Whatta' ya' call a female "cuck?"

A "cluck". Cluck,cluck,cluck, cluck.

Cuckqueen seriously

listopencil
07-18-2016, 07:30 PM
If anyone is interested, I'm being haboobed right now. Feels good man.

A ha'boob is better than no boobs.

eDave
07-19-2016, 03:22 AM
Here's a brilliant use of the term. Written by a Trump voter on "The Entrance":

Wolf Blitzer was like "shut up jake let's check this out" it then turns to a white blinding godly screen with queen playing and im like "wtf aren't they supposed to change to commercial now?" THEN THE GOD EMPEROR HIMSELF STEPS OUT WITH HIS AMAZING SILHOUETTE I AM BLOWN AWAY MY BRAIN IS MELTING INSIDE MY SKULL I SIMPLY CANNOT COMPREHEND HOW UNHUMAN AND GODLY THIS ENTRANCE IS MY EYES ARE TEARING UP AND BURST OUT INTO FIRE MY BODY IS BREAKING DOWN AND I HEAR, I HEAR WITH THE LAST FUNCTIONING PART OF MY BODY...

"we're going to win so big you cucks"

Setsuna
07-19-2016, 09:59 AM
Just watch a ricegum twitch stream and see all the correct words and phrases and you'll be hip in no time.

Coochie liquor
07-19-2016, 01:17 PM
Pounding the shit outta someone else's wife? Ya mon!!

BleedingRed
07-19-2016, 01:25 PM

Someone has to do it for these cucks man.... You think bulls like the long hours?!?!

listopencil
07-19-2016, 01:56 PM

Not while he watches though. That's creepy.

Coochie liquor
07-19-2016, 01:58 PM

I'd be able to work through the creepiness pretty quick, but I don't want him out of my line of vision in case he gets mad.

BleedingRed
07-19-2016, 02:40 PM

From what I understand via google... Some Cucks prefer to watch

Canofbier
07-26-2016, 11:47 AM
Bump.

<iframe src="http://content.jwplatform.com/players/iS8oyE7F-ERPbx32c.html" width="480" height="270" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto"></iframe>

Baby Lee
07-26-2016, 11:53 AM
Bump.

<iframe src="http://content.jwplatform.com/players/iS8oyE7F-ERPbx32c.html" width="480" height="270" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto"></iframe>

God that show is a work of art.

Mike Judge has this secret little segment in his brain that no one else possesses. He's like Einstein for dick jokes.

It really is fitting that Silicon Valley and Veep, of all the shows in the world down through history, found themselves back to back on Sunday nights.

Pasta Little Brioni
07-26-2016, 05:50 PM
Meh burnt out on that one quickly.

Pasta Little Brioni
07-26-2016, 05:50 PM
Kcchiefman uses that word like a billion times

Coochie liquor
09-17-2016, 04:45 AM
Driving through South Carolina on the way to Charleston last night and what do I see?? Soon as I see the sign I'm cracking the fuck up. http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160917/bee9f1161588cb314234504e49cb40f3.pnghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160917/22a8f0d620197c3b01d425190d60db9d.png