PDA

View Full Version : Poop Let's talk about naps.

loochy
07-21-2016, 01:47 PM
Let's talk about naps. What are some of your favorite techniques?

Do you sit in the easy chair? Do you lay on the couch? On the floor? Get in bed?

Do you take long naps > 1 hr or do you take quick 15 minute ones.

I could really use any sort of nap right now and I got to thinking about how others feel regarding naps.

In58men
07-21-2016, 01:48 PM
Yeah, the season needs to hurry up.

loochy
07-21-2016, 01:49 PM
I bet Simply Red only naps in designer sheets.

Perineum Ripper
07-21-2016, 01:51 PM

Simply Red only uses the highest thread count sheets..even then he only uses then once because the threads wear down and then they are no longer truly that thread count

loochy
07-21-2016, 01:52 PM
Simply Red only uses the highest thread count sheets..even then he only uses then once because the threads wear down and then they are no longer truly that thread count

And that's just for his NAPS

Imagine what his full nights sleep are on

In58men
07-21-2016, 01:54 PM
And that's just for his NAPS

Imagine what his full nights sleep are on

A water bed fill with Dom Perignon.

Hydrae
07-21-2016, 01:55 PM
I love naps when I can get them. If I have time (on the weekends) I take an hour or two. Otherwise, a quick 20 minute nap can be quite refreshing.

Preferably in a bed although I do also nap on the train/bus going to and from work. :)

loochy
07-21-2016, 01:55 PM
A water bed fill with Dom Perignon.

that he refills after every use because it loses its fizziness

Kman34
07-21-2016, 01:56 PM
http://www.tehcute.com/pics/201204/bunny-falls-asleep-at-desk.jpg

Fish
07-21-2016, 02:02 PM
I can't remember the last time I took a nap during the day. It's been several years.

BucEyedPea
07-21-2016, 02:02 PM
Let's talk about naps. What are some of your favorite techniques?

Do you sit in the easy chair? Do you lay on the couch? On the floor? Get in bed?

Do you take long naps > 1 hr or do you take quick 15 minute ones.

I could really use any sort of nap right now and I got to thinking about how others feel regarding naps.

It just happens when I am on the sofa. Otherwise, I get on top of my bed with a mask to keep out light and put a timer on so I don't over do it preventing me from sleeping later at night. I only do it when I am really tired. It's not often at all.

If I have a 6 AM flight home whereby I have to get up at frickin' 3:30 AM to get to an airport. I nap on the plane but it's more like I just conk out. Also not often as I can rarely sleep in a plane or in a car...but I do manage it on occasion.

In58men
07-21-2016, 02:08 PM
that he refills after every use because it loses its fizziness

ROFL

Beef Supreme
07-21-2016, 02:09 PM
I had the General Tso chicken from Great Wall today and it has just about put me in a food coma. The amount of MSG I consumed has me nodding off at my desk.

Fire Me Boy!
07-21-2016, 02:09 PM
Before I got on the CPAP, I napped frequently. I was always exhausted. During my sleep study, they said I had "severe" sleep apnea - I stopped breathing 40 times per hour and my oxygen saturation dips into the 60s.

Since then, I rarely nap. If I do, it's on a weekend on the couch.

And for as long as I can remember, quick 15-20 minute naps are the best for me. Anything longer and I won't get to sleep at night.

SAUTO
07-21-2016, 02:10 PM
If I nap I'm ruined for the day.

Fire Me Boy!
07-21-2016, 02:13 PM
If I nap I'm ruined for the day.

Even short naps?

And what's the word on that ketchup, my good man?

The Franchise
07-21-2016, 02:17 PM
I can't take 15 minute naps. I've never been able to just fall asleep instantly unless I'm exhausted and it's dark and cool.

When I do take naps....they're usually for 2-2.5 hours and they're on days when it won't matter if I stay up later at night.

And when I do nap....it's either on a recliner that we have....or the couch. For some reason I don't like to take naps in bed.

Red Dawg
07-21-2016, 02:17 PM
I get flogged for a Trump thread but a thread about naps is ok? The country is going straight down the crapper.

This board makes me want a nap.

The Franchise
07-21-2016, 02:18 PM
I get flogged for a Trump thread but a thread about naps is ok? The country is going straight down the crapper.

Do we have a nap sub-forum that I'm missing?

SAUTO
07-21-2016, 02:19 PM
Even short naps?

And what's the word on that ketchup, my good man?

I'm going through there Saturday to sell a car, I'll find out on the ketchup.

Yeah any nap screws me up lol

Red Beans
07-21-2016, 02:21 PM
No napping in bed. Only on the couch and only for a maximum of 1.5 hours. Optimum nap time is 30 minutes. Since I had kids, I'm more in tune whit the benefits of a quality nap. The best scenario is a rainy day when both kids are napping themselves and the wife and I can curl up on the couch.

KCUnited
07-21-2016, 02:24 PM
I don't know if they'd be considered naps because I may or may not fall asleep, but I grab some couch a couple afternoons a week for 20/30 minutes. Work from home perk.

Red Dawg
07-21-2016, 02:37 PM
Do we have a nap sub-forum that I'm missing?

That's my point. It's so slow and boring this month who cares about sub forums.

At least my thread was relevant to life right now. Naps? I mean really.

EPodolak
07-21-2016, 02:41 PM
Naps are great. Sixty minutes in the recliner is my style.

Ten minutes during a long drive makes it possible to drive hours longer.

Dartgod
07-21-2016, 02:41 PM
I love naps. The best kind are 15-30 minute "power naps" in my recliner.

Fire Me Boy!
07-21-2016, 02:45 PM
Naps are great. Sixty minutes in the recliner is my style.

Ten minutes during a long drive makes it possible to drive hours longer.

I hope you wait till you're on a straight away. :eek:

Hydrae
07-21-2016, 02:47 PM
I may be shot for this on a football message board but I thought that is what the third quarter was for, taking a nap. :)

loochy
07-21-2016, 03:01 PM

Trump loves naps. Naps are tremendous. He takes all the greatest naps.

Predarat
07-21-2016, 03:05 PM
I rarely nap, if I do its usually when I am ill or did not sleep much the night before. Though I used to nap all the time. Usually when I do nap its in my bed or on the couch. Occasionally I nap in the car with the seat reclined.

loochy
07-21-2016, 03:07 PM
I drank an Amp energy drink and I no longer require a nap.

lewdog
07-21-2016, 03:10 PM
I like to power nap..............

with Loochy's mom!

Pepe Silvia
07-21-2016, 03:10 PM
I don't like to nap during the day, I feel like absolute shit after I wake up.

Pushead2
07-21-2016, 03:18 PM
I can't take 15 minute naps. I've never been able to just fall asleep instantly unless I'm exhausted and it's dark and cool.

When I do take naps....they're usually for 2-2.5 hours and they're on days when it won't matter if I stay up later at night.

And when I do nap....it's either on a recliner that we have....or the couch. For some reason I don't like to take naps in bed.

I'm in the same boat except I need a bed or couch.

displacedinMN
07-21-2016, 03:33 PM
Naps are good.
I get one in almost every day after school. I am usually mentally exhausted at the end of the day and need a rest. But can still sleep at night.

I should do a sleep study-but have not.

My couch is the best. Usually upright in the kickout. I like 20 minute power naps. But longer ones are good too.

Pablo
07-21-2016, 03:36 PM
Sunday afternoon naps are my thing.

My basement is fantastic. One tiny window that I've curtained off. If the upstairs is 72, it's a cozy 62 down there.

On Sundays I'll watch the Royals game, lean back in the recliner and drift off into a blissful coma. Solid cold napping in the pitch black. It's the best.

Sundays are for recovery. Sleep in late, get an hour nap in and then to bed at a decent time.

dj56dt58
07-21-2016, 03:47 PM
Sunday afternoon naps are my thing.

My basement is fantastic. One tiny window that I've curtained off. If the upstairs is 72, it's a cozy 62 down there.

On Sundays I'll watch the Royals game, lean back in the recliner and drift off into a blissful coma. Solid cold napping in the pitch black. It's the best.

Sundays are for recovery. Sleep in late, get an hour nap in and then to bed at a decent time.

I always nap after a Chiefs loss. Probably drained from cussing and throwing shit

stumppy
07-21-2016, 03:55 PM
I can take a nap anytime and anywhere.

MTG#10
07-21-2016, 04:09 PM
Naps are for the weak. I'll sleep when I'm dead.

Hoopsdoc
07-21-2016, 04:15 PM
I LOVE naps. In fact, I arrive at work 30 minutes early just so I can nap in my car before work. Then a 20 minute nap during my 45 minute lunch.

Very refreshing.

Perineum Ripper
07-21-2016, 05:30 PM
I like to power nap..............

with Loochy's mom!

http://i.imgur.com/LSFeSSg.gif

hometeam
07-21-2016, 05:34 PM
I rarely take naps. if I do its a full on 100% exhaustion nap, which I get from time to time~

Sleep is such a waste of time.

lewdog
07-21-2016, 05:38 PM
I only take naps on Saturday's if I can fit them in. A few times a month on a Saturday I'll sleep for 60-90 minutes. I cannot nap during the week or I won't sleep at night.

ThaVirus
07-21-2016, 05:44 PM
I love me some naps but try to avoid them or else I'll have trouble sleeping at night.

I've found that 30 minute naps are the sweet spot. Anything longer than that and I'll feel groggy for far too long. It's a shitty feeling.

Fill up on some warm food (Chipotle burrito always does the trick for me) and sit down anywhere I'm likely to fall asleep very soon.

ThaVirus
07-21-2016, 05:45 PM
Those naps where you wake up not knowing what year it is are best. With saliva and pillow/blanket/couch indentations on your arms and shit.

Ah. That's the life.

Red Dawg
07-21-2016, 05:56 PM
Naps are for the weak. I'll sleep when I'm dead.

Meth head

Dayze
07-21-2016, 06:10 PM
Those naps where you wake up not knowing what year it is are best. With saliva and pillow/blanket/couch indentations on your arms and shit.

Ah. That's the life.

LMAO

DaneMcCloud
07-21-2016, 06:35 PM
Before I got on the CPAP, I napped frequently. I was always exhausted. During my sleep study, they said I had "severe" sleep apnea - I stopped breathing 40 times per hour and my oxygen saturation dips into the 60s.

Since then, I rarely nap. If I do, it's on a weekend on the couch.

And for as long as I can remember, quick 15-20 minute naps are the best for me. Anything longer and I won't get to sleep at night.

I was diagnosed with sleep apnea ten years ago. My wife said I was snoring heavily when we first got together in 1996 and the doctors said I'd most likely had it my entire life.

I didn't want to use a CPAP, so I opted for surgery. The doctor removed my tonsils, adenoids and excess tissue in my throat and mouth. The anesthesiologist asked if I had asthma, which was recently diagnosed and he said "This will cure it!".

Unfortunately, everything was worse.

When taking care of our youngest while my wife was recovering from cancer, I'd hang out in our playroom on the sofa and would frequently doze off. It freaked me out. That happened for a couple years or until she started preschool.

After the awful surgery, I avoided going to the doctor for five years. I finally went last May and the doctor immediately said "I can tell by looking at you that you have sleep apnea". So I had to do two tests because during the first test, I couldn't get comfortable or sleep, prompting them to want to prescribe medicine (I refused). I went back a second time and finally got a machine in late October.

I went through four masks before I found one in which I could sleep through the night. Since then, I've felt absolutely amazing. I'm never, ever tired during the day, never doze off and even on six hours of sleep, I have productive days and I'm never tired.

It's on of the greatest inventions, ever.

listopencil
07-21-2016, 06:35 PM
http://www.tehcute.com/pics/201204/bunny-falls-asleep-at-desk.jpg

This is me.

Fire Me Boy!
07-21-2016, 06:51 PM
I was diagnosed with sleep apnea ten years ago. My wife said I was snoring heavily when we first got together in 1996 and the doctors said I'd most likely had it my entire life.

I didn't want to use a CPAP, so I opted for surgery. The doctor removed my tonsils, adenoids and excess tissue in my throat and mouth. The anesthesiologist asked if I had asthma, which was recently diagnosed and he said "This will cure it!".

Unfortunately, everything was worse.

When taking care of our youngest while my wife was recovering from cancer, I'd hang out in our playroom on the sofa and would frequently doze off. It freaked me out. That happened for a couple years or until she started preschool.

After the awful surgery, I avoided going to the doctor for five years. I finally went last May and the doctor immediately said "I can tell by looking at you that you have sleep apnea". So I had to do two tests because during the first test, I couldn't get comfortable or sleep, prompting them to want to prescribe medicine (I refused). I went back a second time and finally got a machine in late October.

I went through four masks before I found one in which I could sleep through the night. Since then, I've felt absolutely amazing. I'm never, ever tired during the day, never doze off and even on six hours of sleep, I have productive days and I'm never tired.

It's on of the greatest inventions, ever.

Similar here in how I feel post CPAP.

Dayze
07-21-2016, 07:06 PM
I wonder if I have some sort of sleeping disorder. I'm exhausted every day. I go to bed at night around 9pm -10om and wake up at about 630am. Usually wake up four times a night minimum. Come 1pm, I'm nearly worthless. Tired ALL the time. Been that way for years.

Even as a kid, could never fall asleep, and have been a tired person during the day since grade school.

DaneMcCloud
07-21-2016, 07:09 PM
I wonder if I have some sort of sleeping disorder. I'm exhausted every day. I go to bed at night around 9pm -10om and wake up at about 630am. Usually wake up four times a night minimum. Come 1pm, I'm nearly worthless. Tired ALL the time. Been that way for years.

Even as a kid, could never fall asleep, and have been a tired person during the day since grade school.

You should tell your doctor, who will order a Sleep Study.

Apnea will cut years, if not decades, off of your life.

If you're not getting the proper amount of oxygen when sleeping, your liver, kidneys and most importantly, heart, will work to hard too compensate, leading to any early death.

Fire Me Boy!
07-21-2016, 07:12 PM

Similar to me pre-CPAP. I really didn't want to go on it. At the time, I was already sensitive to moving a dialysis machine in, I really didn't want to make my bedroom more like a clinic. Glad I did.

I also travel for work. Not wanting to deal with dialysis AND CPAP while traveling, I didn't take it on my first trip. Regretted that. Now it goes where I go.

Dayze
07-21-2016, 07:14 PM
Well shit....lol

I guess I'd better get a doctor. I haven't been to one in probably nearly a decade. Lol.

I'm at the point now though, where I'm just straight up exhausted . I need to get to a doc I suppose.

Buzz
07-21-2016, 07:14 PM
I will go into the customer lounge at work a couple times a month and take a quick nap at lunch. It doesn't last long as there is manufacturing equipment going on in the background, people talking, doors slamming shut. It can be refreshing, I guess it's more like resting my eye's and getting away from the computer screen.

DaneMcCloud
07-21-2016, 07:16 PM
Well shit....lol

I guess I'd better get a doctor. I haven't been to one in probably nearly a decade. Lol.

I'm at the point now though, where I'm just straight up exhausted . I need to get to a doc I suppose.

If you have apnea and start on a CPAP, it'll change your life almost immediately.

After finding the right mask, I couldn't believe the difference.

It's life changing, in my experience, and everyone I know that's done it has said the same thing. Also, you begin to dream again, very vividly.

DaneMcCloud
07-21-2016, 07:18 PM
I will go into the customer lounge at work a couple times a month and take a quick nap at lunch. It doesn't last long as there is manufacturing equipment going on in the background, people talking, doors slamming shut. It can be refreshing, I guess it's more like resting my eye's and getting away from the computer screen.

Are you using an LED/LCD or CRT?

Buzz
07-21-2016, 07:21 PM
Are you using an LED/LCD or CRT?

Have no clue, never thought about it, company computer monitor?

Fire Me Boy!
07-21-2016, 07:24 PM
If you have apnea and start on a CPAP, it'll change your life almost immediately.

After finding the right mask, I couldn't believe the difference.

It's life changing, in my experience, and everyone I know that's done it has said the same thing. Also, you begin to dream again, very vividly.

Agreed. Once I learned to sleep with it, I started sleeping through the night immediately and felt so much better.

DaneMcCloud
07-21-2016, 07:24 PM
Have no clue, never thought about it, company computer monitor?

Make sure it's an LED/LCD because there's no radiation involved, which can severely damage your eyes over time. If it's not and they won't replace it, spend $99 dollars and get one for the sake of your eyes.

I have two 24" LED's that I look at all day and night without issue.

Take care of yourself, Dude! :)

BWillie
07-21-2016, 10:24 PM
I hate naps. If I take a nap I'm tired the rest of the day and lethargic. Although some may consider my sleeping on certain nights a "nap". Some nights I'll sleep 3.5 hrs and some nights I'll sleep 11 hrs. To those who say you can't catch up on sleep....I don't know about that...after my 11 hour of sleep I feel like a million bucks

Rain Man
07-21-2016, 10:28 PM
I can't generally sleep when it's light out, so I never nap unless it's some really odd situation.

Of course, I can't go to sleep before midnight, either, so that's a bit of a problem.

Psyko Tek
07-21-2016, 11:05 PM

understand one is good for you and enjoyable
the other is the stupidest thing that has ever happened in the USA

listopencil
07-21-2016, 11:07 PM

Ah. That's the life.

If I do that in the afternoon it's like I've been given an extra day of my life.

big nasty kcnut
07-21-2016, 11:25 PM
i can nap anywhere i fell asleep on the toilet ,the tub, on the floor of a college. As long as it soft. I also slept outside before my hotel room were ready at a convention for two nights

tx4chiefs
07-21-2016, 11:26 PM
An hour on the couch, is quite refreshing.

Fire Me Boy!
07-22-2016, 04:34 AM
i can nap anywhere i fell asleep on the toilet ,the tub, on the floor of a college. As long as it soft. I also slept outside before my hotel room were ready at a convention for two nights

This makes no sense. In what world are toilets and tubs soft?

scho63
07-22-2016, 04:44 AM
I've taken naps my whole life and think they are the bomb. :thumb:

When in high school, I had a part time job at the local supermarket from 4-8 and would take a nap for about 1 1/2 hours after school before my shift. I would lay on top of my bed in my undies with the afghan blanket my grandmother knitted.

I'll take a nap on a Saturday or Sunday morning around 9:30-10 am for an hour or so when I get up real early and start feeling tired after reading on the computer. I have a large LL Bean cotton blanket folded at the foot of my bed for just these occasions.....

:ZZZ::ZZZ::ZZZ::ZZZ:

loochy
07-22-2016, 05:12 AM
This makes no sense. In what world are toilets and tubs soft?

my grandma had one of those squishy seat covers for the toilet.

I hated it

Simply Red
07-22-2016, 08:01 AM

Sheex, yes. Generally. I have two back-up sets that are egyptian cotton.

Radar Chief
07-22-2016, 09:44 AM
On the couch with a baseball game or golf tournament on TV and the volume low.

loochy
07-22-2016, 09:47 AM
On the couch with a baseball game or golf tournament on TV and the volume low.

Yeah, that's what I did for years on Sunday afternoons. We'd go to Church, then we'd come home and my mom would make a big brunch. We'd all collapse on the couch and nap for a while to golf or baseball.

The Franchise
07-22-2016, 09:50 AM

Same here. I wear a fitbit at night....and I generally average 12-14 restless moments a night. I've never really slept through the night and I'm always tired as shit in the morning. Plus apparently I yell in my sleep.

Iowanian
07-22-2016, 10:06 AM
I usually just take my naps in ranging from 30 seconds to 2-3 minutes while barreling down the interstate...when I get too tired from texting or playing Pokey-man.

eDave
07-22-2016, 10:16 AM
I take a 4h nap on Thursdays. I sleep an avg. of about 5h/night so it catches up to me on Thursday. Avg. 5h/night through the weekend too as that is what my internal clock is calibrated to.

SAUTO
07-22-2016, 11:28 AM
I take a 4h nap on Thursdays. I sleep an avg. of about 5h/night so it catches up to me on Thursday. Avg. 5h/night through the weekend too as that is what my internal clock is calibrated to.

I know someone who used to only sleep on Thursday mornings.

he said that's when everything caught up to him and things were slow. He every once in a while would catch a couple hours on Sunday morning.

scho63
07-22-2016, 04:07 PM

Sounds exactly like sleep apnea to me.

Easy 6
07-22-2016, 04:16 PM
I avoid napping if I have to work the next day, dont wanna be up all night tossing and turning because of the nap

But once in a while they're great, and always on the couch

lewdog
07-23-2016, 02:11 PM
I am gonna get one in here shortly. Hopefully sleep for 90 minutes or so. Wake up an hour before the Royals game to get some shit done around the house before the game.

Pablo
07-23-2016, 06:53 PM
I got nice and wasted last night. Got a little work done this morning and took a well needed nap this afternoon while the wife went shopping. Two hour bed nap after I plowed some Chinese food.

Simply Red
08-06-2016, 04:16 PM
Going in!

lewdog
08-06-2016, 06:17 PM
I took two naps today. Drank for about 12 hours straight yesterday with a friend that was in town. Had to drive him to the airport at 6 this morning.

Rough day.

Go naps!

Dayze
08-06-2016, 06:19 PM
I popped three muscle relaxers and took a nice 4hour nap. That hit the spot after a week of no sleep after the accident.

Simply Red
10-12-2016, 03:19 PM
I'm going to head down now - TTY around 8pm EST for the MLB game!

lcarus
10-12-2016, 03:26 PM
I take naps almost every day. When I get home from work at 5 pm. 30 min to an hour. Sometimes longer if I was up real late the night before.

Simply Red
10-12-2016, 03:30 PM
I take naps almost every day. When I get home from work at 5 pm. 30 min to an hour. Sometimes longer if I was up real late the night before.

rep

FlaChief58
10-12-2016, 03:35 PM
I love naps. I usually take one after work, typically 30 min or longer depending on how rough my day was

scho63
10-12-2016, 03:36 PM
I popped three muscle relaxers and took a nice 4hour nap. That hit the spot after a week of no sleep after the accident.

Dayze, that is not a nap but 4 hours of SLEEP. :eek:

lcarus that is a proper nap! :clap:

bricks
10-12-2016, 03:40 PM
I usually relax myself by watching porn.

I strip myself naked, rub one out and then nap. That works for me.

Nickhead
10-13-2016, 04:14 AM
WAKE THE FUCK UP!

loochy
10-13-2016, 04:54 AM
I just woke up and I'm already in need of a nap.

mdchiefsfan
10-13-2016, 06:15 AM

Ah. That's the life.

I had those after school during high school. I had no windows in my room, which made working 3rd shift in the summers much easier.

One time my mom was making "breakfast" for dinner, and I about lost my shit. If I missed the bus I had to walk, so I woke up, smelled eggs, saw 6:45 on the alarm clock, and freaked out. I hopped up, got dressed, and flew down the stairs and out the door. My mom chased after me, asking what was wrong. Little did I know, it was 6:45 pm. :facepalm:

Pasta Little Brioni
10-13-2016, 07:09 AM
Good ole overnight shift dementia ROFL Have slept 24 hours straight in the past due to overnights.

ChiefAshhole1056
10-13-2016, 07:37 AM
One of Europe's biggest advantages over America is "Siesta time". It was one of my favorite things about Spain.

Every day from 1-3 everything in town is shut down and everyone goes home for personal time, which is usually used for a nap. Partner that with the fact that the workdays don't really start until 9-ish and breakfast/lunch beers are socially acceptable.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-13-2016, 07:45 AM
Damn we suck. That would be awesome, but but but our corporates would have to lose a few jet trips

loochy
04-27-2017, 12:57 PM
Man, I could really use one of these right now.
Posted via Mobile Device

scho63
09-04-2017, 05:26 PM
I'm going down for a 1-2 hour snooze! Didn't sleep well last night with some acid reflux for first time in a long while.

Cranking down the A/C to 72 (it's 102 and sunny outside) and pulling the curtains closed

Sleeping on top of the covers with my LL Bean cotton blanket.

Nighty night!!! :ZZZ::ZZZ::ZZZ::ZZZ:

BucEyedPea
09-04-2017, 05:47 PM
One of Europe's biggest advantages over America is "Siesta time". It was one of my favorite things about Spain.

Every day from 1-3 everything in town is shut down and everyone goes home for personal time, which is usually used for a nap. Partner that with the fact that the workdays don't really start until 9-ish and breakfast/lunch beers are socially acceptable.

They also put less stock into their jobs having a lower GDP than the north. I wouldn't call it an advantage though.

That drove me crazy in Spain when my train from France slowed down to a halt stopping everything right in the middle of the tracks in Spain. None of us knew what was going on. Don't they also have a larger midday meal at this time too?

Earthling
09-04-2017, 07:02 PM
My nephew calls me "Sir Naps-a-lot" so yeah...I'm addicted to 'em.

Fairplay
09-04-2017, 07:06 PM
I avoid napping if I have to work the next day, dont wanna be up all night tossing and turning because of the nap

But once in a while they're great, and always on the couch

I'm not much on naps and if I do it is usually just drifting off and not a deep sleep the cool thing is I only reach dream stage and that can be fun or strange depending on the dream.

I did that today by the way.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-05-2017, 01:38 AM
Shower naps

cooper barrett
09-05-2017, 03:46 AM
Naps are few and far between anymore as I new sleep in 2 four hour shifts but in the past an ice cold shower and an aggressive ceiling fan and I was almost out before I hit the bed. I have great memories of being woke up from those naps too!

Nickhead
09-05-2017, 04:30 AM
the only time i can nap is if it's around 11 am. any time after that i miss my bed time by about four hours. this happens about three times a year and generally means i am sick. :D

MelGrif
08-30-2020, 03:16 PM
Usually I can't take the shot naps. I'm going to, but I can't wake up in 15 minutes :). In most cases I sit on the sofa in front of TV. But I'm thinking about buying one of the sleep recliners (https://thebestreclinersreviews.com/best-recliners-for-sleeping/). They are supposed to be comfortable. Does anyone have such a recliner?