PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Grab a deal on parking for Saturday-And Deal on a Great Seat

gblowfish
08-09-2016, 02:52 PM
I can't go to the game this Saturday because my eye can't handle long periods of sunlight yet. I was able to sell my tickets on the NFL Exchange today. After I knew it was sold, I posted up my Red Reserved parking pass for $35. That's in a reserved lot closer to the stadium and $5 cheaper than general public parking. So if you hurry to the NFL Exchange, you can buy it, save a fast $5 and have a better spot in the lot.

You're welcome.

gblowfish
08-09-2016, 03:13 PM
I also have one ticket on the front row, Sec 119, 48 yardline that's available behind the Chiefs bench. I'll make you a great deal on it. Face is $150, I sell it to you for $60. I have a PDF of the ticket you can print out and use. PM me if you're interested.

threebag
08-09-2016, 03:23 PM
Might have to package them up George.

Discuss Thrower
08-09-2016, 03:31 PM
To anyone who hasn't been to Kauffman for a game but intends on tailgating:

You're not going to have any space in the red lots.

My buddy and I had a grand total of four tailgating accouterments: two cloth foldable chairs, a cooler and a wireless Bose speaker and we drove in my sedan. I nearly parked nose-to-nose with the car in the slot ahead of me and there was about 5 feet of space between my back bumper and the yellow "emergency lane" line closest to our space. There was a small family and their friends tailgating next to us; they had their grill on the tailgate of their pickup and had arrayed their chairs as best they could around their spot but I'm pretty sure they had to spill over behind the car to the left of them.

We moved our shit behind the SUV to the right of my car to give us some space from the family seeing as both of us don't find blue language offensive and weren't really in the mood for self-censorship.

There also was a carload of bros playing blackout two cars right of us and were well within earshot of the family near us; they could hear their language plain as day.

So I guess to sum up everything.. I foresee tons of complaints in the future.

Arrowhead's days as a tailgating Mecca are drawing to a close, y'all.

Halfcan
08-09-2016, 04:17 PM
Sucks to hear about the tailgating situation. We parked in the Red lot for a decade. Tailgating was half the fun of going to the games.

I think they are getting greedy raising parking so high and trying to limit fans from tailgating.

Leave it the Chiefs to fuck up a KC tradition.

SAUTO
08-09-2016, 04:23 PM
Sucks to hear about the tailgating situation. We parked in the Red lot for a decade. Tailgating was half the fun of going to the games.

I think they are getting greedy raising parking so high and trying to limit fans from tailgating.

Leave it the Chiefs to fuck up a KC tradition.
Leave it to your relatives to act like what they are (trailer trash) to fuck up the tail gating. Your cousin/dad got ko/killed in lot a I heard...