PDA

View Full Version : Life Mr. Fuji dead

In58men
08-28-2016, 02:24 PM
Yokozuna's partner in crime has passed away. If anyone cares.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160828/92a1f385a50053902e85b1fb22f6047d.jpg

Dante84
08-28-2016, 02:38 PM
That a really jreat thread title

Bwana
08-28-2016, 02:51 PM
Who?

New World Order
08-28-2016, 02:53 PM
Remember when he managed Yokozuna.

RIP Mr. Fuji

Simply Red
08-28-2016, 02:58 PM
That a really jreat thread title

smed?

Dante84
08-28-2016, 03:06 PM
http://static.gigwise.com/artists/FugeesTheScore.jpg

Mennonite
08-28-2016, 03:12 PM
:deevee:

I'm not crying - a small Asian man in a tux just threw salt in my eyes.

LoneWolf
08-28-2016, 03:27 PM
So, we start threads every time some shitty actor who played a shitty character for a shitty product passes away? I call dibs on the thread when Mikey from the Life cereal commercials takes a dirt nap.

In58men
08-28-2016, 03:48 PM
So, we start threads every time some shitty actor who played a shitty character for a shitty product passes away? I call dibs on the thread when Mikey from the Life cereal commercials takes a dirt nap.

Quit whining cock boy

jspchief
08-28-2016, 05:30 PM
... If anyone cares.
Baby Lee cares. The rest of Chiefsplanet? Not so much.

Coochie liquor
08-28-2016, 05:38 PM
Yet Snot Pioli lives.

In58men
08-28-2016, 06:45 PM
Baby Lee cares. The rest of Chiefsplanet? Not so much.

He must have had an awesome childhood. This guy was brutal with that flag stick.

Dayze
08-28-2016, 07:31 PM
He was great in Goldfinger.

cdcox
08-28-2016, 07:33 PM
He was great in Goldfinger.

Oddjob.

Gadzooks
08-28-2016, 09:01 PM
Mr. Fuji was always a professional - RIP.
Vince McMahon - "there's no telling what's in the pants of Mr. Fuji."
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1SCgKpx6nCI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WhawhaWhat
08-28-2016, 09:18 PM
Mr Fuji prank story told by Roddy Piper:

“It was vicious back then [in the territory days].

I’ve got a story for you, alright? Here’s one. It’s a true story, it’s unbelievable. There was a guy named Mr. Fuji, master Fuji, and there was another oriental gentleman named Tanaka who was in James Bond who threw the hat. You remember, etcetera.

So back in the day, in the territory, they would have the boys and they would have usually an African American gentleman and, especially because of the war, they would have a Japanese gentleman, but only one of each in the territory. Well, in this territory at the time they had Tanaka and Mr. Fuji.

Tanaka, the way the story goes, had been going behind Mr. Fuji’s back to the office trying to gain position, and Mr. Fuji found out.

So time went on and Mr. Fuji was with Tanaka and they were going back and forth. It was Saturday and they had a day off and Mr. Fuji says, “Hey brudda, come on over, let’s get together. Bring the family. You like spaghetti? We’ll cook up some spaghetti and whatever you want. Just come on, brudda. Let’s get together!”

Tanaka comes over with his family and they sure as heck had all this spaghetti. He serves it up and he goes, “Oh brudda, I’m not feeling that well, just go ahead and eat!” And they ate the spaghetti and all the stuff. [Fuji] then goes, “I’ve got a special surprise for you!” And he had a silver platter and a silver thing over the silver platter and he brought it and he put it on the table, lifted it up and it was their dog’s head. They just ate their dog.

Tanaka left [the territory] the next day. True story.”

cdcox
08-28-2016, 09:59 PM
Mr Fuji prank story told by Roddy Piper:

The hat-throwing villain was played by an actor named Harold Sakata in Goldfinger. Tiger Tanaka was a character in You Only Live Twice and he was an ally to Bond. He was not a real person-- he was played by the actor Tetsuro Tamba. Whole story seems suspect.

BigRock
08-28-2016, 11:49 PM
The hat-throwing villain was played by an actor named Harold Sakata in Goldfinger. Tiger Tanaka was a character in You Only Live Twice and he was an ally to Bond. He was not a real person-- he was played by the actor Tetsuro Tamba. Whole story seems suspect.

Mr. Fuji teamed with Prof. Toru Tanaka, who got into acting. He was in Running Man and, most famously IMO, Pee Wee's Big Adventure as Francis' butler. But he wasn't Oddjob. Oddjob was played by a wrestler, though. So it's probably easy to get confused when you're as confused as Roddy Piper often was.

But the whole story is still suspect. Supposedly Fuji once fed guys dog meat as a joke and the story spread and became "Fuji fed somebody their own dog".

TimBone
08-28-2016, 11:55 PM
http://static.gigwise.com/artists/FugeesTheScore.jpg
That album is dope.