08-30-2016, 12:24 PM
With a labral tear. Per @TerezPaylor

staylor26
08-30-2016, 12:25 PM
Looks like March won the job like I predicted. Eat shit Billay. :D

TLO
08-30-2016, 12:28 PM
Labia tear is nothing to make light of. :(

Seriously though. I'm sorry to hear that. Hope he has a speedy recovery.

RockChalk
08-30-2016, 12:29 PM

I think you meant to post this in the Hope Solo thread

notorious
08-30-2016, 12:29 PM
THEY ARE DROPPING LIKE FLIES

notorious
08-30-2016, 12:30 PM
I think you meant to post this in the Hope Solo thread

She has a full vaginal detachment.

I would still destroy.

Meatloaf
08-30-2016, 12:31 PM
Damn, we can't afford to keep losing LBs! I know Mauga wasn't a Pro Bowler, but he was certainly a solid ILB. No way does this help the team.

Halfcan
08-30-2016, 12:31 PM
We will miss his blazing fast speed.

staylor26
08-30-2016, 12:32 PM
Damn, we can't afford to keep losing LBs! I know Mauga wasn't a Pro Bowler, but he was certainly a solid ILB. No way does this help the team.

It does if March can at least be solid in the run game.

His sideline to sideline speed and ability to cover gives us a lot more flexibility in our base defense.

The Franchise
08-30-2016, 12:34 PM
I wonder if Terrance Smith makes the roster now.

pugsnotdrugs19
March and Wilson both have better upside.

Might be a growing pain here or there, but March was all over the field against Chicago. I think he was gonna start regardless.

Dunerdr
http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2016/8/30/12707570/free-agent-paul-kruger-scheduled-to-visit-chiefs-after-saints

Who starts?

Frosty
08-30-2016, 12:35 PM
How does this affect the cap (and the ability to sign Kruger?)

Meatloaf
08-30-2016, 12:35 PM
It does if March can at least be solid in the run game.

His sideline to sideline speed and ability to cover gives us a lot more flexibility in our base defense.

I guess my point staylor was that at minimum it hurts our LB depth, and that's not a good thing. I would agree that March appears to have more potential, speed, etc than Mauga; heck he was probably gonna win the position anyway. Nonetheless, I was kinda referring to depth.

Fansy the Famous Bard
08-30-2016, 12:36 PM
http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2016/8/30/12707570/free-agent-paul-kruger-scheduled-to-visit-chiefs-after-saints

Who starts?

http://images.enstarz.com/data/images/full/37867/que.jpg

staylor26
08-30-2016, 12:38 PM

That's certainly possible, though I think we can get him on the PS and move him up if somebody gets hurt.

I guess my point staylor was that at minimum it hurts our LB depth, and that's not a good thing. I would agree that March appears to have more potential, speed, etc than Mauga; heck he was probably gonna win the position anyway. Nonetheless, I was kinda referring to depth.

Agreed.

Frosty
08-30-2016, 12:38 PM

It seemed like Adams played a lot more in the preseason than Smith did.

staylor26
08-30-2016, 12:39 PM
Q man up?

Dunerdr
08-30-2016, 12:46 PM
Q'd by 10 minutes. I am not worthy of life. Mods delete plz.

NJChiefsFan
08-30-2016, 12:52 PM
Q'd by 10 minutes. I am not worthy of life. Mods delete plz.

You have Mauga speed.

staylor26
08-30-2016, 12:54 PM
You have Mauga speed.

LMAO

Rain Man
08-30-2016, 12:55 PM
I hate to see a player go down, but DaFace and I were just talking about the linebacker depth on this team. Some good linebacker was going to get cut, and may have a job now.

Direckshun
08-30-2016, 12:56 PM
This was always Mauga's problem, staying healthy. He's a starting caliber SILB when healthy but he just can't stay that way.

Good to hear this gives March a chance, though. And we likely won't have to make a decision between Wilson and Alexander, now. Unless there was some 3rd string ILB lighting shit up that I didn't know about, this allows us to keep an extra passrusher, too.

OLB: Hali, Zombo, Moses?
ILB: March, Wilson
ILB: Johnson, Alexander
OLB: Ford, Nicholas

Dunerdr
08-30-2016, 12:56 PM
You have Mauga speed.

Repped that was money

scho63
08-30-2016, 12:58 PM
She has a full vaginal detachment.

I would still destroy.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Have you really taken a good look at that thing? It's scary then the Exorcist!

NSFW the moment you click to it!
https://thefappening.sexy/albums/index.php?/category/8

TEX
08-30-2016, 01:00 PM
I hate to see a player go down, but DaFace and I were just talking about the linebacker depth on this team. Some good linebacker was going to get cut, and may have a job now.

Yep.

staylor26
08-30-2016, 01:01 PM

:Lin:

Mr. Laz
08-30-2016, 01:03 PM
I didn't want Mauga to make the team because he got beaten out by a better player.

:(

Now we have neither Molasses Mauga or a better player.

March better be working his ass off.

Lonewolf Ed
08-30-2016, 01:06 PM

I have every confidence they can find another slow linebacker to replace him! There's always an Andy Studebaker type ready to step up.

notorious
08-30-2016, 01:09 PM
Solo's cavity is taking over CP.

Hammock Parties
08-30-2016, 01:12 PM
the defense is going to be hot garbage, sorry folks

might as well get used to it

RunKC
08-30-2016, 01:18 PM
I didn't want Mauga to make the team because he got beaten out by a better player.

:(

Now we have neither Molasses Mauga or a better player.

March better be working his ass off.

March played better last weekend than Mauga has ever played in a Chiefs uniform.

Hammock Parties
08-30-2016, 01:20 PM
March played better last weekend than Mauga has ever played in a Chiefs uniform.

ROFL

Preseason!

staylor26
08-30-2016, 01:21 PM
Seriously, why the fuck is this guy not banned?

CrossCheck
08-30-2016, 01:30 PM
Seriously, why the **** is this guy not banned?

Just put him on ignore.

Halfcan
08-30-2016, 01:34 PM
the defense is going to be hot garbage, sorry folks

might as well get used to it

Because we lost Muaga? :rolleyes:

We are going to have a clock eating offense that will cut down on the time the D. will be out there.

They will still be a top 10.

Hammock Parties
08-30-2016, 01:36 PM
Because we lost Muaga? :rolleyes:

Lost Mauga

Lost Smith

Lost Houston

Lost Abdullah

Lost Branch

Lost DeVito

Hali hasn't even played in a game yet.

This defense is going to be quite different.

ThaVirus
08-30-2016, 01:42 PM
Has this been a thing? I feel like it came out of nowhere.

Last I heard he had a groin injury and now this.

hometeam
08-30-2016, 01:42 PM
fuck

ThaVirus
08-30-2016, 01:48 PM
This puts more pressure on the DL, IMO. Hope they're poised to have a stellar year.

Halfcan
08-30-2016, 01:49 PM
Lost Mauga - JAG

Lost Smith - way over paid drunk driver Raider trash-good riddance. We will have some growing pains at first, but someone will step up.

Lost Houston- Had a long winning streak without him last year, should be back at some time in the season.

Lost Abdullah- descent contributor, replacement level player.

Lost Branch- JAG

Lost DeVito- Chris mother****ing Jones has this covered

Hali hasn't even played in a game yet. - hobbled on and off most of last season- says he feels great now.

This defense is going to be quite different.

Yes different but not hot garbage. We still have DJ, Hali, Poe, Berry, Peters- 5 All Pro. players.

JohnnyHammersticks
08-30-2016, 02:06 PM

That reminds me that I need to pick up a pound of roast beef from the deli on my way home from work tonight.

ct
08-30-2016, 02:14 PM
Just put him on ignore.

this

and stop quoting the troll

Mr. Laz
08-30-2016, 02:17 PM
Yes different but not hot garbage. We still have DJ, Hali, Poe, Berry, Peters- 5 All Pro. players.

Hilarious ... before we lost those players they were touted as underrated and going to help us 'win da supa bowl!!!'

Now that they're gone they are just rabble.

LMAO

Homer powers activate, form of .....

Hammock Parties
08-30-2016, 02:21 PM
Hilarious ... before we lost those players they were touted as underrated and going to help us 'win da supa bowl!!!'

LMAO

literally every post about the defense this offseason

http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/images/07-minister.jpg

Halfcan
08-30-2016, 02:27 PM

LMAO

Whoever said Mauga, Branch, Devito and Abdullah were so underrated?

Teams lose players every year. We still have an All Pro core.

Is it really being a Homer to think Jones can't be better than Devito (who missed an entire year) after the preseason he has had?

Halfcan
08-30-2016, 02:29 PM
literally every post about the defense this offseason

http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/images/07-minister.jpg

According to your recent post...

The Defense is garbage, Alex is a stagnant game manager, and Hill will never amount to anything.

Sounds like a very long and disappointing season.

Hammock Parties
08-30-2016, 02:31 PM

The Defense is garbage, Alex is a stagnant game manager, and Hill will never amount to anything.

i'm optimistic though

10-6, a good year

call me a homer

Hammock Parties
08-30-2016, 02:31 PM
Is it really being a Homer to think Jones can't be better than Devito (who missed an entire year) after the preseason he has had?

D-linemen take three years

or did we forget all the shitty D-linemen we gave four years to prove they sucked?

Mr. Laz
08-30-2016, 02:43 PM

Tons of people said it about Abdullah.

Devito too

mikeyis4dcats.
08-30-2016, 02:47 PM
I've had a torn labrum for 4 years. Pussy.

R Clark
08-30-2016, 03:34 PM
Do you play pro football for a living ?

RealSNR
08-30-2016, 04:02 PM
Not a fuck was given that day

RunKC
08-30-2016, 04:20 PM

LMAO

8/11 returning starters. 9 when Houston comes back.

Mauga was our worst and biggest liability among staters last year and March would have taken his job last season if he didn't get hurt.
Chris Jones is easily better than DeVito.

Getting Kruger would be a huge piece.

Pasta Little Brioni
08-30-2016, 04:26 PM
How many defenses have 5 all pro pieces???

stevieray
08-30-2016, 04:47 PM

so, he's basically pulling the same shit? just pissing on everything even before the reg season?

Sandy Vagina
08-30-2016, 04:47 PM
Chiefs already play a lot in Nickel/Dime, right?

So, maybe they go with that being the primary look. Maybe have Chris Jones as that DE on the other side of Ford/Hali... mixing in with Bailey wherever needed across the line.

That would give KC the bulk and strength they need at the line. It can help the LBs versus the run, and let's face it.. the pass rush was already in trouble without Houston in there.

https://s18.postimg.org/896putxrd/Nickel_KC.jpg

Pasta Little Brioni
08-30-2016, 04:53 PM
They prefer the 2-4-5 brah or the 3-3-6 ;)

chiefzilla1501
08-30-2016, 04:54 PM

That is a LOT of players to lose. Especially for a defense that played as exceptional as they did last year during our win streak. The defense makes me nervous. Our nickel and dime make me very nervous. Our run D makes me nervous, as Houston was really underrated in stopping the run. Our pass rush really makes me nervous which is only going to further our question marks in the secondary beyond our top 4 guys.

Our defense isn't going to be terrible. But as I've said in other posts, our offense needs to be prepared to win more games in the 20's and 30's than they're used to. Good news is, I think our offense is better set up to do that. But yeah, they'll have to win in different ways.

Simply Red
08-30-2016, 05:32 PM

Seriously though. I'm sorry to hear that. Hope he has a speedy recovery.

you seem nice

Mr. Laz
08-30-2016, 05:41 PM

So, maybe they go with that being the primary look. Maybe have Chris Jones as that DE on the other side of Ford/Hali... mixing in with Bailey wherever needed across the line.

That would give KC the bulk and strength they need at the line. It can help the LBs versus the run, and let's face it.. the pass rush was already in trouble without Houston in there.

https://s18.postimg.org/896putxrd/Nickel_KC.jpgNelson over the guy(acker) we just traded for?

Unless he has trouble picking up the scheme that is a lot of faith in Nelson. He hasn't looked that good in the preseason.

In unrelated news, Acker has also returned some punts apparently

Sandy Vagina
08-30-2016, 05:44 PM
Nelson over the guy(acker) we just traded for?

Unless he has trouble picking up the scheme that is a lot of faith in Nelson. He hasn't looked that good in the preseason.

In unrelated news, Acker has also returned some punts apparently

Feeling nit-picky, are we? j/k

No, I could have plugged in various NCB names. It's a toss-up for me, and not really the point of the post. If Acker can come right in and be that guy, fine.

Mr. Laz
08-30-2016, 05:45 PM
8/11 returning starters. 9 when Houston comes back.

Mauga was our worst and biggest liability among staters last year and March would have taken his job last season if he didn't get hurt.
Chris Jones is easily better than DeVito.

Getting Kruger would be a huge piece.
i was never a big Mauga fan either, it's just funny how the homers flip-flop on players depending the situation. LMAO

Kruger would help but i would prefer a real LOLB to fill in for Houston until he comes back. Even after Houton comes back it would be nice to have someone to spell Houston early on until he knocks the rust off.

Ford is simply playing the wrong position.

Mr. Laz
08-30-2016, 05:48 PM
Feeling nit-picky, are we? j/k

No, I could have plugged in various NCB names. It's a toss-up for me, and not really the point of the post. If Acker can come right in and be that guy, fine.

I'm not trying to be a dick, just discussing the lineup etc.

I don't know if Acker is a slot guy or an outside guy.

I would love to leave Gaines in the slot where he played before for us.

Need to reduce as many of the learning curve situations as possible with all the injuries we've had.

ThaVirus
08-30-2016, 06:00 PM

https://s18.postimg.org/896putxrd/Nickel_KC.jpg

Sounds like a good way to get mauled in the run game.

Sandy Vagina
08-30-2016, 06:02 PM
I'm not trying to be a dick, just discussing the lineup etc.

I don't know if Acker is a slot guy or an outside guy.

I would love to leave Gaines in the slot where he played before for us.

Need to reduce as many of the learning curve situations as possible with all the injuries we've had.

Oh, no problem. Since 2013, I have not paid much attention to SF in such detail to know. Acker seems more like an outside CB.

Was really hoping that the hype I gained after the Chiefs drafted K. Russell would have been more justified. That he would have been the starting RCB with Gaines inside. :(

With Acker's experience, and what little Nelson has shown, I can easily see Acker being higher on the totem pole for game 1.

To the original point... any thoughts on more 4 man lines with Chris Jones getting significant snaps?

NJChiefsFan
08-30-2016, 06:44 PM
I'm not actually sure I have read anyone ever being in love with Mauga. I think we all were counting down until he was replaced. He isn't going to be the difference. Devito was underrated by some, but that doesn't mean he was that big of a piece. When you look out our DL depth, especially with Jones looking good, that shouldn't be the difference either.

Losing one of the safeties wouldn't have hurt that much either. Losing both is going to be felt IMO, especially early. Smith and Houston were and are the obvious issues. Gaines needs to be better than he was last year. Ford/Krueger/whoever needs to be much better than what replaced Houston last year as well.

Holes are going to exist every year when you are balancing future stability with winning now. The injury to Houston stinks. Losing a safety to a surprise retirement stinks. Hard to blame anyone for that. Unfortunately it seems like Smith left a year before we really were comfortable with the talent to replace him.

RunKC
08-30-2016, 06:50 PM
Chiefs lost average level players who were good contributors and Sean Smith, who's an above average player.

and I've never seen anyone pimp Mauga. He's a good run stopper and that's it. He's slow. March being a true sideline-to-sideline player who can tackle well brings us more than Mauga ever could.

The defense will rely on Dee Ford unless we sign Kruger.

Sorter
08-30-2016, 06:55 PM

Que?

Mr. Laz
08-30-2016, 07:01 PM

not if they are running 3 wide like his formation suggests.

you wouldn't do it they had double TE and a fullback etc

threebag
08-30-2016, 07:17 PM
Solo's cavity is taking over CP.

That thing looks like its been beat to death.

ChiefAshhole1056
08-30-2016, 07:38 PM
That is a LOT of players to lose. Especially for a defense that played as exceptional as they did last year during our win streak. The defense makes me nervous. Our nickel and dime make me very nervous. Our run D makes me nervous, as Houston was really underrated in stopping the run. Our pass rush really makes me nervous which is only going to further our question marks in the secondary beyond our top 4 guys.

Our defense isn't going to be terrible. But as I've said in other posts, our offense needs to be prepared to win more games in the 20's and 30's than they're used to. Good news is, I think our offense is better set up to do that. But yeah, they'll have to win in different ways.

How many other defenses would you rather have? Take some time and look over the alternatives, I think you'll be surprised in how the Chiefs compare.

ThaVirus
08-30-2016, 07:44 PM
Que?

He said we should go with the nickel as our primary look. We already run nickel more than most teams in the league. If we do it any more what's to stop teams from just running it down our throats?

Buehler445
08-30-2016, 07:58 PM
I don't wish injury on the guy, but color me "meh". DJ isn't hurt is he?

Mr. Laz
08-30-2016, 08:10 PM
That thing looks like its been beat to death.

So we have come full circle to Belcher again?

pugsnotdrugs19
08-30-2016, 08:12 PM
March killed it Saturday at Chicago.

Anyone who says otherwise didn't pay attention.

pugsnotdrugs19
08-30-2016, 08:16 PM
March has the ability to get from sideline to sideline and that's a huge deal in this day and age in the league. Between he and DJ, you have a guy on each side who can diagnose and run down any toss or stretch play, and cover backs and TEs at least better than Mauga.

Mauga was solid, but the upside in March or even Wilson is far far greater.

Aspengc8
08-31-2016, 07:12 AM

Actually, based off the picture posted, yes you would get mauled in the run game. Need to roll Berry down into the box/alley for that :D

TEX
08-31-2016, 10:47 AM

I think you're spot on with this. The offense is going to have to step up because the defense is not going to be as dominant...That's why I was thrilled when KC signed Schwartz and addressed the OL in the draft. Improve the OL and improve current offense. Not to mention that KC will be getting play-makers back and have some young guys that are expected to improve. Again, improving the OL will give everyone the best chance to succeed.