PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Selling my brother's Sunday Ticket streaming log-in

The Bad Guy
09-03-2016, 07:47 AM
I cut the cord on DTV 2 years ago and have been going over my brother's place on Sunday's to watch games.

If anyone that I am familiar with on this board is interested, I'm selling his log-in for Sunday Ticket for $150. I split the cost of Sunday Ticket with him since I come over his place and take over a room in his house and this was what I paid this year.

This means you'll get a username and pass and can stream any game from your desktop, laptop, ipad or smart phone.

If interested, please PM me. You must have over 500 posts on this board.

I will be donating part of the sale to Kyle and Chiefsplanet. Mods if this isn't allowed, let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Halfcan
09-03-2016, 08:31 AM
Sounds illegal- the FBI has been notified.

patteeu
09-03-2016, 08:33 AM
If you sell it, how are you going to watch it?

The Bad Guy
09-03-2016, 09:12 AM
If you sell it, how are you going to watch it?

Either at his house or not at all. The streaming at my house is awful ever since Comcast put in new lines. I've complained but it buffers constantly and my Netflix, amazon video all do the same thing on all devices.

JoeyChuckles
09-03-2016, 09:24 AM
Does this include the Max package with the Red Zone and Fantasy Zone channel?

The Bad Guy
09-03-2016, 09:32 AM
Does this include the Max package with the Red Zone and Fantasy Zone channel?

I believe so. He has the max.

MTG#10
09-03-2016, 09:41 AM
Are there blackouts?

Scorp
09-03-2016, 09:43 AM
Are there blackouts?

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/4WHkXdDx8wjS0" width="480" height="427" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="http://giphy.com/gifs/racist-thats-4WHkXdDx8wjS0">via GIPHY</a></p>

Dante84
09-03-2016, 11:00 AM
Pm sent earlier today

SAUTO
09-03-2016, 11:03 AM
Sounds illegal- the FBI has been notified.

You're a fucking asshole.

MIAdragon
09-03-2016, 11:14 AM
You're a ****ing asshole.

Yes but he's our asshole.

The Bad Guy
09-03-2016, 11:35 AM
Are there blackouts?

Don't think so - only if it's local to me like the Eagles, Giants, Jets or Steelers, but I think blackout stuff was changing.

Halfcan
09-03-2016, 11:38 AM
Yes but he's our asshole.

Some people don't comprehend a joke when they read it.

Maybe I should start putting :):):) after joke post so hillbilly meth head mechanics can understand easier.

LoneWolf
09-03-2016, 11:47 AM
Hey, Sauto, what's it feel like to be called a hillbilly meth head by a conspiracy theorist soup peddler from Independence? That's really got to sting.

The Franchise
09-03-2016, 11:52 AM
Hey, Sauto, what's it feel like to be called a hillbilly meth head by a conspiracy theorist soup peddler from Independence? That's really got to sting.

You forgot author, you heartless dick.

LoneWolf
09-03-2016, 11:55 AM
You forgot author, you heartless dick.

I've read his book Oklahoma Ghost Dance. That's why I stated conspiracy theorist. To be called an author you have to write something meaningful.

Halfcan
09-03-2016, 11:56 AM

Jason's White Knight to the rescue. How about you go Fuck yourself-you should have been banned from the board you piece of shit.

LoneWolf
09-03-2016, 11:58 AM
Jason's White Knight to the rescue. How about you go Fuck yourself-you should have been banned from the board you piece of shit.

:deevee:

Halfcan
09-03-2016, 12:02 PM
:deevee:

Another witty comment from CP's resident lying dirt bag. i do think it is cute though how Jason stalks every post of mine, which I usually ignore. But if I finally respond-here comes his little bitch to his rescue. You really are a pathetic puke of a human.

Red Dawg
09-03-2016, 12:04 PM

Maybe I should start putting :):):) after joke post so hillbilly meth head mechanics can understand easier.

As if the FBI would care. It's right up there with movie copy rights of we don't care.

LoneWolf
09-03-2016, 12:05 PM
Another witty comment from CP's resident lying dirt bag. i do think it is cute though how Jason stalks every post of mine, which I usually ignore. But if I finally respond-here comes his little bitch to his rescue. You really are a pathetic puke of a human.

Lying? Please explain.

Halfcan
09-03-2016, 12:07 PM
As if the FBI would care. It's right up there with movie copy rights of we don't care.

They are kind of busy with Hillary's emails at the moment. :):):)

Halfcan
09-03-2016, 12:14 PM
Lying? Please explain.

Making up lies about someones business on here is grounds to be removed from the site. You know you should have been kicked to the curb, but the mods decided to give you another chance. I have had you and your boyfriend Sauto on ignore for years. Then out the blue you attack my business? That is pretty low even for an unethical scum like you.

I am not wasting any more post on you two dickweeds-back on ignore for you. I suggest you do the same.

The Franchise
09-03-2016, 12:16 PM
So you had them on ignore but then took them off? Why is that?

SAUTO
09-03-2016, 12:19 PM

He's halfwit, duh...

SAUTO
09-03-2016, 12:19 PM

I feel like I just took a shot through the heart.

Halfcan
09-03-2016, 12:26 PM

I should have stated-continue to ignore-not imply that I lifted the ignore function, which is mostly useless. What is the point when their post show up if you are not logged in. On top of that people like to quote their nonsense.

Kind of ironic-Jason starts a whole crying thread when someone that got tired of his Internet bullying gives his place a bad review-but then turns around and does it to someone else.

SAUTO
09-03-2016, 12:42 PM
I should have stated-continue to ignore-not imply that I lifted the ignore function, which is mostly useless. What is the point when their post show up if you are not logged in. On top of that people like to quote their nonsense.

Kind of ironic-Jason starts a whole crying thread when someone that got tired of his Internet bullying gives his place a bad review-but then turns around and does it to someone else.
I didn't start any crying thread you stupid fuck.

No.2 It was my choice if he got banned or not and I let him stay. I'm not crying because he could still be here.

No.3, I used up more of my smarts in that one thread than you have used in your life.

No. 4 I never lied about anything about your business.

I talked about a business that you assumed was yours and got ass hurt over it.

Once again you have it all wrong. Only thing you have said correct about me today was that I am a mechanic.

Pablo
09-03-2016, 12:44 PM
What happens if you pour Halfcan's chunky clam chowder into your gas tank instead of gasoline Jason?

I need mechanical advice and I need soup insight as well here.

SAUTO
09-03-2016, 12:45 PM
What happens if you pour Halfcan's chunky clam chowder into your gas tank instead of gasoline Jason?

I need mechanical advice and I need soup insight as well here.

The car would die going down the road.

Pablo
09-03-2016, 12:48 PM
The car would die going down the road.Thanks for the prompt response.

Halfcan, If Jason sent you a couple gallons of used motor oil to use as a base in your French Onion soup; do you think your customers would notice the difference in taste?

lewdog
09-03-2016, 12:49 PM
What kind of business does Halfcan have?

Pablo
09-03-2016, 12:52 PM
What kind of business does Halfcan have?
Pretty sure he's a train conductor that writes soup cook books.

Niche market, no doubt.

Halfcan
09-03-2016, 12:58 PM
I didn't start any crying thread you stupid ****.

No.2 It was my choice if he got banned or not and I let him stay. I'm not crying because he could still be here.

No.3, I used up more of my smarts in that one thread than you have used in your life.

No. 4 I never lied about anything about your business.

I talked about a business that you assumed was yours and got ass hurt over it.

Once again you have it all wrong. Only thing you have said correct about me today was that I am a mechanic.

Okay whatever- you know what you did. It does not matter if you own up to it or not. And that is a great job that you "used up your smarts" ROFL You are a regular Barnaby Jones.

Halfcan
09-03-2016, 01:01 PM
Pretty sure he's a train conductor that writes soup cook books.

Niche market, no doubt.

Wow your post just keep getting wittier. :rolleyes:

It was a Trolley car that I had a restaurant in- that specialized in soup, sandwiches and salads over five years ago-but hey a Train is close enough. :shake:

You don't have a dog in this fight so kindly fuck off.

The Bad Guy
09-03-2016, 01:04 PM
I never took offense to halfcan. If it was Skip Towne that's another story.

Struck a deal with Dante and cash has been donated to Chiefsplanet.

Thanks guys!

Halfcan
09-03-2016, 01:07 PM

Thanks guys!

Good, because I was only kidding. The rights are probably transferable from individual to individual. It is not like you are selling it twenty times over. I am not home enough to get the value out of it or would have made an offer. Sounded like a good deal. Glad it worked out for you.

TLO
09-03-2016, 01:12 PM
:popcorn:

Dante84
09-03-2016, 01:32 PM
:Pimp:

LoneWolf
09-03-2016, 02:28 PM
Making up lies about someones business on here is grounds to be removed from the site. You know you should have been kicked to the curb, but the mods decided to give you another chance. I have had you and your boyfriend Sauto on ignore for years. Then out the blue you attack my business? That is pretty low even for an unethical scum like you.

I am not wasting any more post on you two dickweeds-back on ignore for you. I suggest you do the same.

Making up lies about your business? I stated that I had visited your establishment once (which is the truth). I made an obvious joke about the quality of the red beans and rice I ate (it was actually quite good). I then deleted the posts without being promoted by the mods because they obviously ripped your incredibly thin skin and I felt bad. It is my understanding that the business hasn't been yours for several years so I'm not sure what you were so butthurt about in the first place.

Bwana did send me a PM letting me know my posts were over the line. He also let me know I wasn't going to be banned because I had deleted the posts and I generally seem like an awesome human being that he would like to share a beer with (I might have embellished a little on that last part, but I'm pretty sure it's what Bwana meant to say).

Demonpenz
09-03-2016, 02:37 PM
pm sent

LoneWolf
09-03-2016, 02:38 PM

Thanks guys!

pm sent

You snooze, you lose.

SAUTO
09-03-2016, 02:51 PM
Okay whatever- you know what you did. It does not matter if you own up to it or not. And that is a great job that you "used up your smarts" ROFL You are a regular Barnaby Jones.

Link it bitch.

Aspengc8
09-03-2016, 02:54 PM
Lol @ $150.. Nfl2go for $25/season.

Baby Lee
09-03-2016, 02:59 PM
Waitaminnit, if I'm passing through Methdependence and get a sudden urge for gruel served in an abandoned boxcar, . . . I have one less option now?

Halfcan
09-03-2016, 03:19 PM
Making up lies about your business? I stated that I had visited your establishment once (which is the truth). I made an obvious joke about the quality of the red beans and rice I ate (it was actually quite good). I then deleted the posts without being promoted by the mods because they obviously ripped your incredibly thin skin and I felt bad. It is my understanding that the business hasn't been yours for several years so I'm not sure what you were so butthurt about in the first place.

Bwana did send me a PM letting me know my posts were over the line. He also let me know I wasn't going to be banned because I had deleted the posts and I generally seem like an awesome human being that he would like to share a beer with (I might have embellished a little on that last part, but I'm pretty sure it's what Bwana meant to say).

Such bullshit. You used my Current Business name not the old trolley. You come out of nowhere and attack my restaurant, my book and my soup-Fuck you! You really think that is a "joke" trying to hurt my livelihood? I have never done anything to you on here and would not try to hurt your job and income. You only deleted it because you know you should have been banned-not that you felt bad.

You just turned around and did it again in this very thread attacking my book. I guess that is a "joke" too. Defending myself against personal attacks that threaten my income is Not being "thin skinned". I hoped the mods would have done the right thing and banned you but they didn't-so now I guess you think you can keep doing it. I guess we will see if they let you keep going over the line and against the one rule that has always been set in stone around here.

LoneWolf
09-03-2016, 03:23 PM
Such bullshit. You used my Current Business name not the old trolley. You come out of nowhere and attack my restaurant, my book and my soup-Fuck you! You really think that is a "joke" trying to hurt my livelihood? I have never done anything to you on here and would not try to hurt your job and income. You only deleted it because you know you should have been banned-not that you felt bad.

You just turned around and did it again in this very thread attacking my book. I guess that is a "joke" too. Defending myself against personal attacks that threaten my income is Not being "thin skinned". I hoped the mods would have done the right thing and banned you but they didn't-so now I guess you think you can keep doing it. I guess we will see if they let you keep going over the line and against the one rule that has always been set in stone around here.

Show me where I "attacked" your book. My mentioning the title of your book isn't attacking it. FFS, you used it as your avatar for over a year.

I did feel bad, but I was never in danger of hurting your business. If you think an off-handed comment on CP has that kind of power, you really are as dumb as I think you are.

ModSocks
09-03-2016, 03:27 PM
Hey, FUCK YOU buddy

Halfcan
09-03-2016, 03:27 PM
I've read his book Oklahoma Ghost Dance. That's why I stated conspiracy theorist. To be called an author you have to write something meaningful.

Fuck you!

Nickhead
09-03-2016, 03:29 PM

thats why most of my posts are followed by the :D

i am too sarcastic most times that most think im being mean :D

LoneWolf
09-03-2016, 03:30 PM
Fuck you!

What I said is factual. It's a conspiracy theory book. There are plenty of people who like that sort of thing. I don't.

Jesus Christ, do you ship a box of dead kittens to any book critic who gives your work a bad review?

Halfcan
09-03-2016, 03:32 PM
Show me where I "attacked" your book. My mentioning the title of your book isn't attacking it. FFS, you used it as your avatar for over a year.

I did feel bad, but I was never in danger of hurting your business. If you think an off-handed comment on CP has that kind of power, you really are as dumb as I think you are.

Have you ever heard of Search Engines? That post could show up and someone not familiar with what a D-bag you are could take it serious.

And that it is not the point of whether it could or couldn't- you don't use people's personal information and business to attack them. That has Always been a rule on here.

LoneWolf
09-03-2016, 03:39 PM
Have you ever heard of Search Engines? That post could show up and someone not familiar with what a D-bag you are could take it serious.

And that it is not the point of whether it could or couldn't- you don't use people's personal information and business to attack them. That has Always been a rule on here.

Nobody is attacking you. Lighten up, Francis.

Halfcan
09-03-2016, 03:40 PM
What I said is factual. It's a conspiracy theory book. There are plenty of people who like that sort of thing. I don't.

Jesus Christ, do you ship a box of dead kittens to any book critic who gives your work a bad review?

It is classified as historic fiction. You can't even stand reading my football post on here without being an asshole-I highly doubt you read it cover to cover. If so- sorry it was not your cup of tea. Maybe you will like my next one-which is a Murder mystery that takes place up in British Columbia. Or maybe my first one- also a Historic Fiction that surrounds a pirate flag ship. Happy reading!

bigjosh
09-03-2016, 03:40 PM
pmd you but a little too late i guess.

Halfcan
09-03-2016, 03:45 PM
Waitaminnit, if I'm passing through Methdependence and get a sudden urge for gruel served in an abandoned boxcar, . . . I have one less option now?

Keep it up and you are going to piss off Gblowfish. His next post will be 10 things I hate about Baby Lee. :)

LoneWolf
09-03-2016, 03:47 PM
It is classified as historic fiction. You can't even stand reading my football post on here without being an asshole-I highly doubt you read it cover to cover. If so- sorry it was not your cup of tea. Maybe you will like my next one-which is a Murder mystery that takes place up in British Columbia. Or maybe my first one- also a Historic Fiction that surrounds a pirate flag ship. Happy reading!

I did read the book. It wasn't the type of book I normally like, but I'm sure there are plenty of people who do/did. I hope you made a boatload of money. Let me know when your new book is available. I love a good murder mystery. William Diehl is on of my favorite authors.

LoneWolf
09-03-2016, 03:48 PM
Keep it up and you are going to piss off Gblowfish. His next post will be 10 things I hate about Baby Lee. :)

He called the soup gruel. What a heartless bastard attacking your business like that.

SAUTO
09-03-2016, 04:19 PM

Link it

cosmo20002
09-03-2016, 04:37 PM

You wrote a book called Oklahoma Ghost Dance about how Hillary Clinton blew up the Oklahoma City federal building and you're offended if anyone mentions it and don't want anyone to know you wrote a book about how Hillary Clinton blew up the Oklahoma City federal building?
I'd be embarrassed too, but you did write it.

cosmo20002
09-03-2016, 04:37 PM

Who did Hillary Clinton kill in those stories?