PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs My Hate for the Broncos grew exponentially tonight

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-08-2016, 10:02 PM
They have always been a dirty team but tonight the number of cheap shots and the Helment to helment hits they delivered was totally disgusting. I absolutely hate any team like that and they have been that way for years. Talib is a true piece of shit. Miller is right behind him.

Fuck them and fuck all you bronco fans that support them. and marshall not saluting the flag says it all .

razorwire77
09-08-2016, 10:04 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/4UAkVt7hLiBVu/giphy.gif

wazu
09-08-2016, 10:05 PM
My hatred level remains the same. As it cannot possibly ever increase. Or decrease.

dls6501
09-08-2016, 10:06 PM
My hatred level remains the same. As it cannot possibly ever increase. Or decrease.

Cosign.

Discuss Thrower
09-08-2016, 10:06 PM
I felt kind of bad recently about being a mediocre boyfriend for my ex.

Given that she's a Denver fan, I now wish I would have cheated on her with a landwhale, filmed and sent her a snapchat of it titled "She's better at getting me off than you."

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-08-2016, 10:07 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/4UAkVt7hLiBVu/giphy.gif

Bam ! Turned your shit red you fucking POS !

razorwire77
09-08-2016, 10:08 PM
Bam ! Turned your shit red you ****ing POS !
Cherry popped.

BAM!!!!

Might have to sit in the shower and let it bleed out.

ThaVirus
09-08-2016, 10:14 PM
Well.. Their defense is still good and the OL/running game is much better than I expected.

They'll win 8-10 games this season assuming this was no fluke.

Buehler445
09-08-2016, 10:18 PM

Given that she's a Denver fan, I now wish I would have cheated on her with a landwhale, filmed and sent her a snapchat of it titled "She's better at getting me off than you."

Holy shit. That's the greatest post in the history of mankind. ROFL

Hammock Parties
09-08-2016, 10:18 PM
they are pretty good

it does suck for the chiefs indeed

Garcia Bronco
09-08-2016, 10:19 PM
Exponential? I love math.

Simply Red
09-08-2016, 10:29 PM
We will sweep them.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-08-2016, 10:32 PM
they are pretty good

We won't have a problem beating their ass. They are pathetic. Just like You!

ThaVirus
09-08-2016, 10:33 PM
We will sweep them.

HOLE IN THE FIRE!!!

Baby Lee
09-08-2016, 10:36 PM
https://media.tenor.co/images/f53b7e41dbc079de44ee97ff3eb43ace/tenor.gif

FYP

Pasta Little Brioni
09-08-2016, 10:38 PM
they are pretty good

They looked like dog shit and won on a lucky break. Same as last year i guess so who knows.

Hammock Parties
09-08-2016, 10:39 PM
They looked like dog shit and won on a lucky break. Same as last year i guess so who knows.

won with defense and offense taking advantage of turnovers

same as Chiefs

RealSNR
09-08-2016, 10:41 PM
Semen has an extremely punchable face.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-08-2016, 10:41 PM

same as Chiefs

Post Reported . Bob dole will crown your ass .

Pasta Little Brioni
09-08-2016, 10:44 PM

same as Chiefs

They suck Clay at Madden level monkey nuts

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-08-2016, 10:47 PM
I seriously wonder if some of their players are on Meth. Does the league check for that or do the Broncos get a pass or what ?

Chief Northman
09-08-2016, 10:47 PM
Targeting Newton all night. Great game plan Bum...., errr, .... Wade. Send Tony Corrente a nice boquet of flowers for that second half parade of flags against Carolina. So predictable....
But, kickers happen. Typical Donk win. Media will be all over their nuts, when Carolina really deserved a better fate.

Bob Dole
09-08-2016, 10:48 PM
they are pretty good

And here we fucking go. Again.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-08-2016, 10:50 PM
And here we ****ing go. Again.

Agreed . Put the Hammer down !

Pasta Little Brioni
09-08-2016, 10:53 PM
And here we fucking go. Again.

...and Doleberg hits the Jackhammer!!!

vailpass
09-08-2016, 10:55 PM
they are pretty good

It's like you enjoy being bant.Credit where due, you've come back from more than anyone.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-08-2016, 11:00 PM
It's like you enjoy being bant.Credit where due, you've come back from more than anyone.

You're a fucking dumbass, He was a Chief fan long ago and then switched to the sorry ass Donkeys and just trolled the hell out of this place. Fuck him and fuck you !

thabear04
09-08-2016, 11:01 PM
Any gif of the cheap shots they took didn't catch the whole game.

vailpass
09-08-2016, 11:03 PM
You're a ****ing dumbass, He was a Chief fan long ago and then switched to the sorry ass Donkeys and just trolled the hell out of this place. **** him and **** you !

I wasn't aware of the switching fan base thing but I've always respected your game so will take your fuck off invitation to heart but without malice toward you.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-08-2016, 11:07 PM
Saw Talib reach out to help one of our players up and then pulled his arm back as a fuck you. he's an absolute POS. I mean really, he shot himself , just too bad it wasn't in the noggin.

MeatRock
09-08-2016, 11:25 PM
I can't wait for when the Chiefs spank that ass.

L.A. Chieffan
09-08-2016, 11:29 PM
Total FuckFaces. Hope Elway gets Ebola antifreeze AIDS

TigeRRUppeRRcut
09-08-2016, 11:47 PM
How about we save our hatred of the Broncos for the two weeks of the season that we actually play them? Giving them this much attention just reeks of jealousy..

vailpass
09-09-2016, 12:16 AM
How about we save our hatred of the Broncos for the two weeks of the season that we actually play them? Giving them this much attention just reeks of jealousy..

Oh yeah you're a Chiefs fan

Pasta Little Brioni
09-09-2016, 12:28 AM
How in the world was Talib allowed to even play 2 nite??

Psyko Tek
09-09-2016, 12:55 AM
Well.. Their defense is still good and the OL/running game is much better than I expected.

They'll win 8-10 games this season assuming this was no fluke.
the D alone is worth that, all they need is a game manager QB, and last year Manning couldn't do that

BlackOp
09-09-2016, 02:45 AM

Micro-peen...living off a missed FG. Does it look bigger tonight?

Mile High Mania
09-09-2016, 03:13 AM
I figure there will be some fines this week, I appreciate the aggressive approach of the defense. But a couple of those shots would have pissed me off, had they been delivered by CAR.

Offense looked better than expected and Trevor, while expectedly sporadic, showed good signs of being a solid QB. One game, it's a long season.

scho63
09-09-2016, 04:08 AM

http://cdn1.thecomeback.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/73358353-645x356.jpg

JimNasium
09-09-2016, 04:46 AM

same as Chiefs
http://media.riffsy.com/images/acd1b35d7c1ce19df1b398d2e19f204f/raw

chiefzilla1501
09-09-2016, 05:40 AM
I get if there are a few 50/50 plays. Yes, they go after the head and knees a lot. But tj ward punched Maclin. Two Broncos were fined in the same game... One for a shot to Alex smith's knees, another for a blatant late hit on Jamaal Charles. Von Miller blatantly hit Alex Smith at least twice way after his play was dead. Miller wasn't even flagged on either of these piece of shit plays.
http://fansided.com/2015/09/17/von-miller-late-hit-alex-smith-broncos-chiefs/

This one makes my blood boil. Anyone remember why Kelce did the jerk off gesture?
http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2014/12/1/7313115/travis-kelces-tweet-jerkoff-hand-gesture-von-miller-chiefs-broncos

They are now in Gregg Williams saints dirty motherfucker territory. If there's any plus from yesterday it's that their dirty motherfucker ways have been exposed.

RealSNR
09-09-2016, 06:01 AM

Don't talk to it, son.

wazu
09-09-2016, 06:13 AM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-partner="tweetdeck"><p lang="und" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/headshotsgalore?src=hash">#headshotsgalore</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/finescoming?src=hash">#finescoming</a> <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/cheattowin?src=hash">#cheattowin</a> <a href="https://t.co/3pmGOQncbU">pic.twitter.com/3pmGOQncbU</a></p>&mdash; Tom Hurley (@KCChiefsTom) <a href="https://twitter.com/KCChiefsTom/status/774195363343249408">September 9, 2016</a></blockquote>

KC_Lee
09-09-2016, 06:28 AM

About halfway down in the article there is a montage of head shots on Newton.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/cam-newton-takes-four-shots-to-head-not-asked-to-enter-concussion-protocol/

philfree
09-09-2016, 06:38 AM
For what ever reason the officials hate Cam Newton. They let the Donks beat the shit out of him and didn't throw a flag until it was so obvious they had to.

notorious
09-09-2016, 06:41 AM
I think that Denver knew that Carolina is nothing without Cam.

Hit him as many times in the head regardless of the penalties = a Win.

It just so happens that they weren't called on most and the one that was was cancelled by a horrible grounding penalty.

Call it luck, call it what you want, it was obvious they were head hunting Newton.

tmax63
09-09-2016, 06:48 AM
They're doing the same things the Saints did a few years ago. I'm sure someone is cutting bonus checks to cover the fines but not so it can be easily tracked and they'll be a little smarter about not talking about it so openly.

displacedinMN
09-09-2016, 06:51 AM
My hatred level is enough to boycott the state of Colorado.
I will not go there. I will not allow my money to be sent there.

Red Dawg
09-09-2016, 06:52 AM
Not possible for me hate those cheap shot bastards any more than I already do and I really hope every dog has his day. They were lucky last season with injuries so hopefully not this season. There are numerous articles calling out the head shots so I doubt they get away with bull shit when they play Luck. Touch his helmet and it will be a flag just like it's suppose to be.

I bet the league for next year takes away the off setting of personnel foul penalties. A head shot and not yardage taken away? 15 yards would have the kick way under 50.

King_Chief_Fan
09-09-2016, 06:56 AM

There is nothing special about that dung den.

Amnorix
09-09-2016, 06:56 AM
You're a fucking dumbass, He was a Chief fan long ago and then switched to the sorry ass Donkeys and just trolled the hell out of this place. Fuck him and fuck you !

Is Smellway the old GoChiefs? For some reason I thought he was. I can never keep up with changes in usernames.

If so, and he switched to the Broncos...wow. Just wow.

Sandy Vagina
09-09-2016, 06:59 AM
Is Smellway the old GoChiefs? For some reason I thought he was. I can never keep up with changes in usernames.

Yes.. and he will be pulling for every opponent to beat the Chiefs... so long as the QB starting is Smith.

Amnorix
09-09-2016, 06:59 AM
The intent to injure was more than obvious, disturbing, and disgusting.

Amnorix
09-09-2016, 07:01 AM
Yes.. and he will be pulling for every opponent to beat the Chiefs... so long as the QB starting is Smith.

Ah, so he switched allegiance due to hating Alex Smith, who AT WORST is a middling QB in the NFL?

Yeah, no surprise. He's been a little fuqtard since the day I got here. You'd pretty much have ot put a gun to my head, literally, to get me to root for the Jets, and even then it'd be in an Alladinesque kind of way...

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/_Pk0kwGa0L8/hqdefault.jpg

BleedingRed
09-09-2016, 07:04 AM

Feel free to GTFO? Go to a Chiefs game fine a group of drunk guys, ANY GROUP... and say that dumb shit to them

tmax63
09-09-2016, 07:08 AM
Watch the NFL send out a memo to all the officials and if anybody even farts in the direction of a QB this weekend they'll throw the flag. I'd bet the number of BS "roughing" calls goes up dramatically this weekend. Not sure which teams will benefit the most though I'm sure the Chiefs will be penalized early and often if they so much as touch Phyllis.

Lzen
09-09-2016, 07:19 AM
The intent to injure was more than obvious, disturbing, and disgusting.

Yes, and what was the most disturbing is that the refs swallowed their whistles. :shake:

Garcia Bronco
09-09-2016, 07:19 AM
For what ever reason the officials hate Cam Newton. They let the Donks beat the shit out of him and didn't throw a flag until it was so obvious they had to.

He took most of his beating running the football.

Amnorix
09-09-2016, 07:22 AM
Yes, and what was the most disturbing is that the refs swallowed their whistles. :shake:

I think highly of Gene Steratore, and in his defense, his crew called the fewest penalties last year. It may be that the Broncos knew that and took advantage of it.

Many of the hard hits on Cam were when he was actively running the ball. At that point, he's treated like any other RB, and you'd expect him to take a pounding.

But there were several other calls that easily could have been made, in addition to the obvious and over-the-top one that was offset by the intentional grounding call.

Does anyone actually thinking the intentionally grounding call was incorrect? It was obviously correct. Unfortunately!

Bugeater
09-09-2016, 07:26 AM
lol I am in Colorado right now. You are missing out, this place is fantastic.

ChiefAshhole1056
09-09-2016, 07:34 AM
Semen looked like a young Matt Cassel, no shade intended with that. He looked fine with the short quick passes with open WRs, and had the athleticism to escape some of the stickier spots. However, if any of the WRs got off their mark or his first read was covered he panicked and unraveled a little bit.

Nonetheless, he looked alot better than I anticipated, he fit well with Kubiak's system. Only thing is, I feel like if anything doesn't go as plan he will struggle. His deeper than 10 yard accuracy was sporadic at best.

Red Dawg
09-09-2016, 07:42 AM
Semen will be ok as long as they can run the ball. When a team shuts that down he will look like shit. If they lose a pass rusher in Von or Ware they will lose. When they play teams with better corners and better coaches they will lose.

Panthers really lost last night because their offense is so simple it's pathedic. Zero imagination.

kgrund
09-09-2016, 07:52 AM
This dirty ass teams is a direct reflection of the POS GM that runs the whole thing. The NFL needs to crack down on this crap (Donks specifically) or this whole player safety thing becomes a running joke to the NFL fanbase. I am still flabbergasted they call the piss ant borderline face mask against Carolina right next to Cam getting completely jacked in the head.

Garcia Bronco
09-09-2016, 08:00 AM
Semen will be ok as long as they can run the ball. When a team shuts that down he will look like shit. If they lose a pass rusher in Von or Ware they will lose. When they play teams with better corners and better coaches they will lose.

Panthers really lost last night because their offense is so simple it's pathedic. Zero imagination.

Lol...the Panthers have one of the best front 7s in the game. They started with 7 and 8 in the box. And play better teams? That was the NFC champs.

Red Dawg
09-09-2016, 08:27 AM
Lol...the Panthers have one of the best front 7s in the game. They started with 7 and 8 in the box. And play better teams? That was the NFC champs.

They will play better teams and this was only week 1. As the year goes on teams get better. Caro's db's are not experienced and their coaching staff stinks. It was pretty obvious their game plan was crap on both sides of the ball. The refs blew it and Gano blew it, if he hadn't you would have lost. There should have been over 50 yards in PF flags thrown on you guys.

You escaped more than earned the win.

ChiefAshhole1056
09-09-2016, 08:30 AM

The Panthers do not have very good corners or edge rushers, Denver took advantage of that. Denver just matches up very well against Carolina.

notorious
09-09-2016, 08:48 AM
Does anyone actually thinking the intentionally grounding call was incorrect? It was obviously correct. Unfortunately!

When a QB is in the process of being tackled the pass direction/power is changed.

Watch it again. His leg was grabbed as he was throwing the ball right before Denver did what they do.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-09-2016, 08:49 AM
When a QB is in the process of being tackled the pass direction/power is changed.

Watch it again. His leg was grabbed as he was throwing the ball right before Denver did what they do.

This. Was a bogus call.

Red Dawg
09-09-2016, 08:52 AM
The Panthers do not have very good corners or edge rushers, Denver took advantage of that. Denver just matches up very well against Carolina.

Also, despite last seasons fluke record they don't have a good offense. Outside of Olson, who is a proven weapon? Benjamin has much to prove. Stewart is just big and Fuchness I don't think is weapon either and last night did nothing. Their coaching staff is to stupid to put the one guy on the field that can do damage and did a lot of it last season in Ginn. He barely played and they made no effort to put the ball in his hands at all.

One reverse, no attempt at a Jets sweep, no toss plays, no screens. Cam running 11 times tells you everything about their plan. Let's run our QB against an elite defense and Tolbert should have done nothing but pass block. Plain stupid.

notorious
09-09-2016, 08:53 AM
Also, if you ever see a penalty that might go against the offense during the play, take the QB's head clean off no matter where he's at on the field.

It will cancel out. It's worth it 100%. Denver knew this and have set the trend. Smart.

Hell, I am downright impressed that Denver said,"Fuck it, we are going to head shot Cam until they stop us". It won them the game.

ping2000
09-09-2016, 08:54 AM
This. Water is always wet. There are absolutes in nature.

gblowfish
09-09-2016, 09:01 AM
Von Miller is Black Romanowski.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-09-2016, 09:13 AM

I wasn't aware of the switching fan base thing but I've always respected your game so will take your fuck off invitation to heart but without malice toward you.

It's not remotely accurate Amnorix, and Vail. He just completely owns the souls of a few dozen people here who completely despise his penchant for predicting the future of this franchise week to week and year to year. And unfortunately he's entrenched himself as the bad guy. Good always wins. He'll be banned before the 4th week of the season.

bricks
09-09-2016, 09:18 AM
Von Miller is Black Romanowski.

With a combination of a little bit of Derrick Thomas passing rushing ability as well. Imagine that. Eh?

gblowfish
Charlotte Observer on the Donks cheap, late, UNPENALIZED head shots:
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article100813357.html

The Franchise
The NFL is now looking into whether or not the Panthers followed proper concussion protocol on that last drive with Newton.

How about you fucking look at the cheapshotting dicks that kept hitting him in the head.

And why the fuck is Talib playing right now?

gblowfish
09-09-2016, 09:19 AM
With a combination of a little bit of Derrick Thomas passing rushing ability as well. Imagine that. Eh?

Listen Dipstick, if I was going to will Von Miller a DT attribute, it would be his penchant for speeding in bad weather.

The Franchise
09-09-2016, 09:20 AM
The NFL's obvious stance from last night? Fuck player safety as long as it makes for a good game.

Garcia Bronco
09-09-2016, 09:23 AM
The NFL is now looking into whether or not the Panthers followed proper concussion protocol on that last drive with Newton.

How about you ****ing look at the cheapshotting dicks that kept hitting him in the head.

And why the **** is Talib playing right now?

When he's a runner he can get hit in the head. They flagged the h2h hit in the pocket....like they are supposed to. Quit the crying.

RunKC
09-09-2016, 09:23 AM
The NFL's obvious stance from last night? **** player safety as long as it makes for a good game.

They need to enforce college rules. Targeting=automatic ejection

The Franchise
09-09-2016, 09:24 AM
When he's a runner he can get hit in the head. They flagged the h2h hit in the pocket....like they are supposed to. Quit the crying.

Oh you mean that h2h penalty that just so happened to be offset by an intentional grounding penalty?

notorious
09-09-2016, 09:27 AM

LOL

KC_Lee
09-09-2016, 09:29 AM

How about you ****ing look at the cheapshotting dicks that kept hitting him in the head.

And why the **** is Talib playing right now?

This is the narrative being pushed. Ignore the multiple head to head hits on Newton from the Bronco's D, focus on the protocol.

Garcia Bronco
09-09-2016, 09:30 AM
Oh you mean that h2h penalty that just so happened to be offset by an intentional grounding penalty?

that was the 3rd time he intentionally grounded the ball. the ball didnt make it to the LOS. Both calls were the right call on that play. Look...running qbs outside the pocket are runners and they get hit like runners. These aren't new rules and serious football fans should know better.

Chiefs=Champions
09-09-2016, 09:30 AM
I can respect the Chargers, even the Raiders, but the Broncos are scum! Horrible organization of cheaters and filth. Yuck.

Chiefs=Champions
09-09-2016, 09:31 AM
that was the 3rd time he intentionally grounded the ball. the ball didnt make it to the LOS. Both calls were the right call on that play. Look...running qbs outside the pocket are runners and they get hit like runners.

Nope. Your players played dirty all night. Shameful.

The Franchise
09-09-2016, 09:34 AM
that was the 3rd time he intentionally grounded the ball. the ball didnt make it to the LOS. Both calls were the right call on that play. Look...running qbs outside the pocket are runners and they get hit like runners. These aren't new rules and serious football fans should know better.

So how about the multiple hands to the head by Broncos defenders that DIDN'T get called?

Chiefs=Champions
09-09-2016, 09:35 AM
Those kind of efforts from the broncos tonight are the kind of things that make you question your fandom of a team. How on earth could you support those actions? Embarrassingly dirty.

KC_Lee
09-09-2016, 09:36 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The Broncos went at Cam Newton&#39;s head all night: <a href="https://t.co/4HxmQLA88m">https://t.co/4HxmQLA88m</a> <a href="https://t.co/gQPsnraOFJ">pic.twitter.com/gQPsnraOFJ</a></p>&mdash; Deadspin (@Deadspin) <a href="https://twitter.com/Deadspin/status/774103820242526208">September 9, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

staylor26
09-09-2016, 09:36 AM
So how about the multiple hands to the head by Broncos defenders that DIDN'T get called?

Yup. It was clear as day they weren't protecting the QB like they do in other games.

Garcia Bronco
09-09-2016, 09:38 AM

he wasn't in the pocket and judged to be a runner. A runner can be hit in the head. Here is a summation on the rule change on runners in 2013

"This is the one that people already know about. The new rule states that both runners and tacklers are prohibited from initiating contact with the crown of their helmet outside the tackle box. The components of an illegal hit are: (1) The player must line up his opponent, (2) the player must lower his head, and (3) the player must deliver a forcible blow with his crown to any part of the opposing player's body."

TigeRRUppeRRcut
Broncos are a dirty organization. Wouldn't be surprised if they had a future investigation go down just like the Saints had done to them a few years ago. But Cam Newton could avoid a lot more violent hits if he just played smarter football.

notorious
<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The Broncos went at Cam Newton&#39;s head all night: <a href="https://t.co/4HxmQLA88m">https://t.co/4HxmQLA88m</a> <a href="https://t.co/gQPsnraOFJ">pic.twitter.com/gQPsnraOFJ</a></p>&mdash; Deadspin (@Deadspin) <a href="https://twitter.com/Deadspin/status/774103820242526208">September 9, 2016</a></blockquote>

Miller's wasn't as bad (surprisingly), but the other 2 were blatant to the point where they should have been ejected.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
09-09-2016, 09:39 AM
Or by not acting like an asshat on the field after running for 7 yards. The immaturity is strong in that one.

notorious
he wasn't in the pocket and judged to be a runner. A runner can be hit in the head. Here is a summation on the rule change on runners in 2013

"This is the one that people already know about. The new rule states that both runners and tacklers are prohibited from initiating contact with the crown of their helmet outside the tackle box. The components of an illegal hit are: (1) The player must line up his opponent, (2) the player must lower his head, and (3) the player must deliver a forcible blow with his crown to any part of the opposing player's body."

LOL

Garcia Bronco
Yup. It was clear as day they weren't protecting the QB like they do in other games.

Thats just not true. I think its more that things didn't go your way and you are upset about it.

The Franchise

Yeah....totally not dirty. :rolleyes:

The Franchise
09-09-2016, 09:40 AM

That has nothing to do with the post of mine that you quoted.

KC_Lee
09-09-2016, 09:41 AM

Marshall launched himself like damn missile at Newton's head after the ball was out of his hands. Total and obvious targeted head shot.

RunKC
09-09-2016, 09:43 AM
Thats just not true. I think its more that things didn't go your way and you are upset about it.

You do realize your team is doing some Greg Williams type bullshit right? They're just trying to hurt people out there.

The Von hit wasn't and shouldn't have been a penalty, but the other 2 were player launching into Cam's head with the their helmet.
That's called targeting and it should have ended in an ejection.

Chiefs=Champions
09-09-2016, 09:43 AM

Your lack of morales is making you look like scum. Learn to admit when your team does something bad. Take off the blinders.

Red Dawg
09-09-2016, 09:44 AM

You can't blast QB's in the head in any case. You can't even slap their helmet. It gets called all the time just for touching their helmet. What sport have you been watching? You can't legally blast any player in the head no matter where they are. Head contact when he's running on an obvious running play that's incidental is not what this is about. Cam was repeatedly hit in his head and there was no flag. If you blast a WR like that it's still a flag.

Leave it to the Donkeys to defend their dirty ass players.

notorious
09-09-2016, 09:47 AM
Garcia is fishing with dynamite.

Mile High Mania
09-09-2016, 09:55 AM
I hate the head shots and think there's no place for it, I'm all for knocking the snot out of somebody, but the head is a completely different realm of bad in my opinion. There's just no need in the risk it holds for either player.

vailpass
09-09-2016, 09:55 AM
Charlotte Observer on the Donks cheap, late, UNPENALIZED head shots:
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/nfl/carolina-panthers/article100813357.html

The tears of the vanquished are sweet indeed.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-09-2016, 09:56 AM
Actions of a soft team.

Amnorix
09-09-2016, 09:58 AM

I don't think the rule works that way though. It's an "intent" foul -- ref judgment on whether he is intentionally throwing it away to avoid a sack. If he is outside the tackle box, however, AND reaches the LOS with the throw, no penalty.

It doesn't matter if he TRIED to reach the LOS, any more than if he TRIED to escape the tackle box. It's a penalty unless he avoids it by satisfying the two requirements.

ClevelandBronco
09-09-2016, 10:00 AM
... And why the fuck is Talib playing right now?

Hey, they didn't suspend Jovan when he shot himself.

Chiefs=Champions
09-09-2016, 10:02 AM
Hey, they didn't suspend Jovan when he shot himself.

Classless comment by a classless individual. The people in your life must suffer on a daily basis.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-09-2016, 10:03 AM
Classless comment by a classless individual. The people in your life must suffer on a daily basis.

By a Brown fan pretending to be a Donc fanboi...sad

RealSNR
09-09-2016, 10:24 AM

I forget. Are you the weirdo Donk fan who loves Nixon or am I confusing you with somebody else?

BlackOp
09-09-2016, 10:27 AM
You do realize your team is doing some Greg Williams type bullshit right? They're just trying to hurt people out there.

Yep...Talib tried to hurt the Rams QB and it was only preseason. There is a repeating theme going on...and it starts with Wade. You dont get that many cheap shots coming from different players unless it's preached.

Rain Man
09-09-2016, 10:28 AM

Okay, I'm pretty much on record for not liking Von Miller, but his could possibly - POSSIBLY - have not been a cheap shot. The other two are so bad that the players should be suspended, especially the first one. The first one is just unbelievably blatant.

Simply Red
09-09-2016, 10:30 AM
who wins - Ram-man from He-Man or Talib?

Garcia Bronco
09-09-2016, 10:33 AM
I forget. Are you the weirdo Donk fan who loves Nixon or am I confusing you with somebody else?

You are confusing me with SoCal Bronco.

Garcia Bronco
09-09-2016, 10:37 AM
Marshall launched himself like damn missile at Newton's head after the ball was out of his hands. Total and obvious targeted head shot.

The Marshall one probably should have been called too and the Stewart one was called. The Miller one should not have been called and it wasn't.

Garcia Bronco
09-09-2016, 10:41 AM
You can't blast QB's in the head in any case. You can't even slap their helmet. It gets called all the time just for touching their helmet. What sport have you been watching? You can't legally blast any player in the head no matter where they are. Head contact when he's running on an obvious running play that's incidental is not what this is about. Cam was repeatedly hit in his head and there was no flag. If you blast a WR like that it's still a flag.

Leave it to the Donkeys to defend their dirty ass players.

unless the QB or Wr or RB is a runner. Helmets are going to hit on runners. What you can't do is line up the runner or defender and hit them with the crown of the helmet outside of the tackle box. Thats the rule on runners. Since Cam runs he puts himself in the position to not get calls.

Randallflagg
09-09-2016, 10:46 AM
unless the QB or Wr or RB is a runner. Helmets are going to hit on runners. What you can't do is line up the runner or defender and hit them with the crown of the helmet outside of the tackle box. Thats the rule on runners. Since Cam runs he puts himself in the position to not get calls.

So running backwards to locate a receiver constitutes a "runner"? OK....fair enough. Remember that when it happens to Semen. And it will.

Garcia Bronco
09-09-2016, 10:51 AM
So running backwards to locate a receiver constitutes a "runner"? OK....fair enough. Remember that when it happens to Semen. And it will.

Hes a running QB...so he could be running. So yeah. Pocket passers arent going to be viewed that way consistently.

Swanman
09-09-2016, 10:56 AM

The Von hit wasn't and shouldn't have been a penalty, but the other 2 were player launching into Cam's head with the their helmet.

Targeting I believe is only a college rule but you are right, that last hit on Cam was textbook targeting. He lowered his head, launched, and caught Cam right in the head with the crown of his helmet. The college game has issues with determining targeting but the rule is a good one by booting players that do it.

Mile High Mania
09-09-2016, 11:16 AM
Yep...Talib tried to hurt the Rams QB and it was only preseason. There is a repeating theme going on...and it starts with Wade. You dont get that many cheap shots coming from different players unless it's preached.

Were the Texans known for this under Wade? Talib and Ward were known for stuff like this before they arrived in Denver, no?

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-09-2016, 11:16 AM

Or it could be that the Broncos organization is a Piece of shit organization just like you and the rest of their fans.

ModSocks
09-09-2016, 11:17 AM
My hate for the Broncos cannot grow any more. I've been red-lining that hate ever since the infamous "Monday Night Meltdown".

stevieray
09-09-2016, 11:24 AM
Makes me hate Goodell's version of the NFL.

Corrupt

If Manning had taken those shots?

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-09-2016, 11:29 AM
Makes me hate Goodell's version of the NFL.

Corrupt

If Manning had taken those shots?

That's right . Multiple ejections would have happened.

Makes me sick to my stomach !

I fuckin hate that team . Always have but last night just was sickening. I remember the Blatant face mask tackle by Talib in the Superbowl too. Fuck him!

Easy 6
09-09-2016, 11:30 AM

It starts with Philips, I totally agree, its been that way since he took the DC position there

Mile High Mania
09-09-2016, 11:32 AM
That's right . Multiple ejections would have happened.

Makes me sick to my stomach !

I ****in hate that team . Always have but last night just was sickening. I remember the Blatant face mask tackle by Talib in the Superbowl too. **** him!

Not true... when is the last time a player was ejected from a game for a hit?

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-09-2016, 11:43 AM
Not true... when is the last time a player was ejected from a game for a hit?

http://www.startribune.com/cody-poock-ejected-for-targeting-costly-penalty-for-gophers/392099111/

Mile High Mania
09-09-2016, 11:46 AM
http://www.startribune.com/cody-poock-ejected-for-targeting-costly-penalty-for-gophers/392099111/

Really... you post a story about non-NFL players getting ejected?

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-09-2016, 12:23 PM
Really... you post a story about non-NFL players getting ejected?

I answered your question ! And you should be ashamed of your dirty ass team. Honestly , if the Chiefs played like that I think I'd have to leave them.

Easy 6
09-09-2016, 12:40 PM
I answered your question ! And you should be ashamed of your dirty ass team. Honestly , if the Chiefs played like that I think I'd have to leave them.

To be fair, MHM has probably been the most reasonable of our resident donk fans about last nights debacle

Steve Sewell
09-09-2016, 01:07 PM
Your lack of morales is making you look like scum. Learn to admit when your team does something bad. Take off the blinders.

Do you mean like Natalie Morales?

ClevelandBronco
09-09-2016, 01:20 PM
Do you mean like Natalie Morales?

Maybe Kendrys Morales, but I fail to see how the Broncos' lack of a Royals designated hitter could be the problem. The whole manufactured controversy is about them getting in too many hits as it is.

BlackOp
09-09-2016, 01:57 PM
Were the Texans known for this under Wade? Talib and Ward were known for stuff like this before they arrived in Denver, no?

Stewart and Marshall are learning from two of the worst...it falls at Wades feet. I'm sure his half-time speech wasn't "good job, we're only down 17-7. Cam is dominating us, keep doing what your doing".

It was probably closer to "knock that motherfuckers head off"......

The Franchise
09-09-2016, 02:04 PM
Penalty yards.

Panthers - 85 yards
Broncos - 22 yards

Yep.....those refs are awesome.

Easy 6
09-09-2016, 02:06 PM
Penalty yards.

Panthers - 85 yards
Broncos - 22 yards

Yep.....those refs are awesome.

4x the amount of yards, that is sickening

kgrund
09-09-2016, 02:09 PM
Stewart and Marshall are learning from two of the worst...it falls at Wades feet. I'm sure his half-time speech wasn't "good job, we're only down 17-7. Cam is dominating us, keep doing what your doing".

It was probably closer to "knock that mother****ers head off"......

It honestly starts higher than that. This is a franchise that has a high track record of doing anything to win including cheating the cap and dirty play. It all starts from ole' Horse face himself and runs down. Do you think he cares about fair play?

MagicHef
09-09-2016, 02:13 PM
I expect both Marshall and Stewart to get fines, but I believe suspensions are only typically given for repeat offenders. Marshall has never been fined before, Stewart was fined once in 2014 for a blindside block.

notorious
09-09-2016, 02:13 PM
I never judge officials by the penalty/yards stat.

A team like Seattle and Denver should get penalized more for being aggressive. That is the line they walk.

It's timing and how the level of incompetence that bothers me. Example: 3rd Quarter, 17-7 and Carolina ball. It's 3rd down, and Cam dumps the ball off to the RB after passing the LOS. Well, a linebacker launches the crown of his helmet into Newton's face right after the release of the ball.

It's an obvious penalty, but nothing was called. Instead, and ticky-tack penalty was called on Carolina, making it 3rd and 30.

That completely changed the game.

The Franchise
09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
4x the amount of yards, that is sickening

They called taunting on the first TD drive for the Panthers because OG Trai Turner was jumping up and down behind a Broncos player (who wasn't even facing Turner).

The Franchise
09-09-2016, 02:21 PM
I know it's written by a Panther's fan....but a lot of what he says is true.

http://www.catscratchreader.com/2016/9/9/12858650/nfl-disgraces-its-player-safety-message-regarding-cte-by-allowing-headhunting-against-cam-newton

I'll quote the parts I thought were right.

Personal fouls should only offset other personal fouls, but that is a discussion for another time.

The real sticking point is the message being sent by the Denver Broncos and the NFL:

Hit everyone in the head, and pay your trivial fine later.

Or “Shoot first, ask questions later” whichever you prefer. In a game where teams are so very close in overall ability and coaching, any edge you can gain can certainly tip the scales in your favor. Whether it is taking a few PSI out of a football, or repeatedly hitting a guy in the head... if you’re getting away with it, there is very little reason to not do it. I can only assume that by the third, and most obvious, blow to the head... Denver figured out they weren’t going to be penalized, so they just went nuts.

notorious
09-09-2016, 02:25 PM
Good point: Carolina got penalized more for a harmless taunting penalty than Denver did for 11tybillion headshots on Cam the entire night.

LMAO

ptlyon
09-09-2016, 02:31 PM
Personal fouls should only offset other personal fouls, but that is a discussion for another time.

This I definitely agree with

ClevelandBronco
09-09-2016, 02:34 PM
It honestly starts higher than that. This is a franchise that has a high track record of doing anything to win including cheating the cap and dirty play. It all starts from ole' Horse face himself and runs down. Do you think he cares about fair play?

I certainly hope not.

Garcia Bronco
09-09-2016, 03:14 PM
Or it could be that the Broncos organization is a Piece of shit organization just like you and the rest of their fans.

Easy killer.

Easy 6
09-09-2016, 03:15 PM
Panther fan makes a point that has been bothering me for years... why would most of these players give a damn about the usual 15-25k fine if what they did to earn that fine helped them win a game?

They wipe their asses with that much money, they blow that much on a night out in Vegas

Garcia Bronco
09-09-2016, 03:16 PM
Targeting I believe is only a college rule but you are right, that last hit on Cam was textbook targeting. He lowered his head, launched, and caught Cam right in the head with the crown of his helmet. The college game has issues with determining targeting but the rule is a good one by booting players that do it.

And it was flagged and he'll get fined for it...maybe suspended.

gblowfish
09-09-2016, 03:16 PM
Panther fan makes a point that has been bothering me for years... why would most of these players give a damn about the usual 15-25k fine if what they did to earn that fine helped them win a game?

They wipe their asses with that much money, blow that much on a night out in Vegas

I'm sure Horseface will cover any fines with some cash under the table.

Garcia Bronco
09-09-2016, 03:17 PM

They wipe their asses with that much money, they blow that much on a night out in Vegas

No...most players don't make that much money and 10k is a big deal.

gblowfish
09-09-2016, 03:18 PM

We're not talking about "most players." We're talking about Miller, Marshall and Talib. All multi-millionaires.

Garcia Bronco
09-09-2016, 03:19 PM

They don't eject players for that unless it happens multiple times. Typically discipline there is handed out...after the game.

Easy 6
09-09-2016, 03:20 PM
I'm sure Horseface will cover any fines with some cash under the table.

And there it is, its easy to believe that quite often the player doesnt pay the fine at all

Garcia Bronco
We're not talking about "most players." We're talking about Miller, Marshall and Talib. All multi-millionaires.

Maybe...but that wasn't the context of the post I responded to.

The Franchise

And you don't think that most of the bigger players on the team wouldn't cover that fine for the guy who doesn't make shit?

PunkinDrublic
09-09-2016, 03:21 PM
It's out of our hands. All we can do is pray that the people involved in Talibs next nightclub shooting will have better aim.

Garcia Bronco
09-09-2016, 03:21 PM
And there it is, its easy to believe that quite often the player doesnt pay the fine at all

The players pay the fine. In fact it's removed from their game checks. Traceable paper trail. John Elway or any GM isn't going to risk their organization on something like that.

Garcia Bronco
09-09-2016, 03:22 PM
And you don't think that most of the bigger players on the team wouldn't cover that fine for the guy who doesn't make shit?

I couldn't say what happens in an NFL locker room on a subject like that, but I would find it to be unlikely.

gblowfish
09-09-2016, 03:22 PM
Also, if knocking out an opposing QB means a trip to the playoffs, if that's two or three rounds of playoffs, those game checks will offset any fines that may occur by paving the way with dirty play.

gblowfish
09-09-2016, 03:23 PM
The players pay the fine. In fact it's removed from their game checks. Traceable paper trail. John Elway or any GM isn't going to risk their organization on something like that.

He'd just fire a ball boy and the league would call it good....

Easy 6
09-09-2016, 03:24 PM

Sure its taken out of the game check, but no one is risking anything unless Goodell has private cameras in Elways office

Garcia Bronco
09-09-2016, 03:24 PM

They haven't? Why are you still here? DT? Wayne Simmons? Those two straight up lost it. Now Simmons was cut from the team, but ole Marty didn't cut Derek Thomas now did he?

Garcia Bronco
09-09-2016, 03:25 PM
Sure its taken out of the game check, but no one is risking anything unless Goodell has private cameras in Elways office

That's a real stretch. Good luck with that.

Garcia Bronco
09-09-2016, 03:27 PM
Also, if knocking out an opposing QB means a trip to the playoffs, if that's two or three rounds of playoffs, those game checks will offset any fines that may occur by paving the way with dirty play.

Not really. Alfred Williams broke down the playoff game checks and what the players actually spend. He basically said that by the time you get tot he Super Bowl you are playing for free after all the expenditures. Anyway...enough this for me and the conspiracy stuff you guys and gals are espousing.

stevieray
09-09-2016, 03:30 PM
...they had to play dirty to EEK out a win.

'nuff said.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-09-2016, 03:37 PM
They haven't? Why are you still here? DT? Wayne Simmons? Those two straight up lost it. Now Simmons was cut from the team, but ole Marty didn't cut Derek Thomas now did he?

Oh shut the fuk up ! Your head hunting players were coached to do that. It came from the top. DT always played with integrity. **** you ! And **** the whole POS Broncos organization.

Garcia Bronco
09-09-2016, 03:41 PM
Oh shut the fug up ! Your head hunting players were coached to do that. It came from the top. DT always played with integrity. **** you ! And **** the whole POS Broncos organization.

You can get as mad as you want buddy, but maybe stick to your words and GTFO...or admit you made a stupid comment.

"Here Lies Hog Farmer, former Chiefs fan"

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/tbt-that-time-when-shannon-sharpe-made-derrick-thomas-lose-it/

"The catalyst: Sharpe, the future Hall of Famer who also possessed a knack for Hall of Fame trash talking. And he knew exactly what buttons to push to make another future Hall of Famer, the late, great Chiefs linebacker Derrick Thomas, lose his ever-loving mind.
On Nov. 16, 1998, it all came to a head. The Broncos jumped out to a 14-point lead thanks to a 38-yard Bubby Brister (!) touchdown scramble followed by a 41-yard run to the end zone by Davis.
By the time the Broncos began their final touchdown drive on their own 20, they had a commanding 23-7 lead. And that's when things got weird. In 11 plays -- 10 of which were Derek Loville runs -- the Chiefs were flagged five times for unsportsmanlike conduct. FIVE. Those penalties accounted for 75 of the 80 yards Denver traveled before Loville eventually scored the game's final touchdown."

stevieray
09-09-2016, 03:48 PM
from almost 20 years ago...

so weak....like being here to troll.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-09-2016, 03:51 PM
You can get as mad as you want buddy, but maybe stick to your words and GTFO...or admit you made a stupid comment.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/tbt-that-time-when-shannon-sharpe-made-derrick-thomas-lose-it/

"The catalyst: Sharpe, the future Hall of Famer who also possessed a knack for Hall of Fame trash talking. And he knew exactly what buttons to push to make another future Hall of Famer, the late, great Chiefs linebacker Derrick Thomas, lose his ever-loving mind.
On Nov. 16, 1998, it all came to a head. The Broncos jumped out to a 14-point lead thanks to a 38-yard Bubby Brister (!) touchdown scramble followed by a 41-yard run to the end zone by Davis.
By the time the Broncos began their final touchdown drive on their own 20, they had a commanding 23-7 lead. And that's when things got weird. In 11 plays -- 10 of which were Derek Loville runs -- the Chiefs were flagged five times for unsportsmanlike conduct. FIVE. Those penalties accounted for 75 of the 80 yards Denver traveled before Loville eventually scored the game's final touchdown."

You're a dumb mother fucker. Do you not realize that it's a TEAM mentality with the Broncos that is being taught to play that way. Yes, If that was the Chiefs way I would be pissed. DT had a bad day, I remember it clearly and I hated it. I was absolutely pissed at him and wanted him to be done. But it wasn't the Chiefs way.

Garcia Bronco
09-09-2016, 03:52 PM
from almost 20 years ago...

so weak....like being here to troll.

Doesn't matter...when have you seen a blow up like that on a football field? The closest I can think of is ODB Jr and Josh Norman last year. To the point, Hog Farmer said he'd quit following a team if they acted like that on a field? He's the one trolling or maybe people in glass houses shouldn't hurl the stones.

More to the point Marty tried to cut players to send a message to the team and he didn't cut the main perpetrator, Derek Thomas (who committed 3 of the 5 Un-sportsman like conduct penalties). He cut low string Wayne Simmons.

stevieray
09-09-2016, 03:54 PM
Doesn't matter...
you can say that again.

...not interested, GB.

out

Garcia Bronco
09-09-2016, 03:55 PM
You're a dumb mother ****er. Do you not realize that it's a TEAM mentality with the Broncos that is being taught to play that way. Yes, If that was the Chiefs way I would be pissed. DT had a bad day, I remember it clearly and I hated it. I was absolutely pissed at him and wanted him to be done. But it wasn't the Chiefs way.

First off...I don't appreciate the comment. I have never slept with your mother. Second you got pwned running your mouth. Since I like to think of you as a man of your word, I will assume you are no longer a Chiefs fan.

Easy 6
09-09-2016, 03:58 PM
****in A man, Garcia Bronco doing his best "one man PR firm" imitation and its getting old QUICK

Just own the fact that you love a dirty ass team and we can move on

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-09-2016, 03:59 PM
They've been talking about it all day on sirius. Donkeys are gonna have a long season.

Garcia Bronco
09-09-2016, 04:17 PM
And there you go:

The Brandon Marshall hit should have been called for roughing the passer and it wasn't. Refs miss calls sometimes.

"The N.F.L. has determined that a penalty should have been called against a Denver Broncos linebacker after his helmet-to-helmet hit against Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton in the third quarter of Thursday night’s opening game of the football season.

Dean Blandino, the league’s chief of officiating, said in a statement that officials on the field erred in not penalizing the linebacker, Brandon Marshall, for roughing the passer.

Blandino’s statement comes as the league continues to combat the perception that it is not doing enough to protect players from hits that can lead to head trauma. In recent years, the league has added neurotrauma specialists in the press box and on the sideline to decide if a player should be taken out of a game.

On Thursday, in the league’s first game of the season, a nationally televised rematch of last year’s Super Bowl, the Broncos hit Newton in the head at least three times. The league determined that one hit was not illegal because Newton was out of the pocket. A second hit to the head was not illegal because the defender, Von Miller, was grappling with a blocker at the time as Newton was being sacked.

The last hit, though, should have drawn a flag, the league said. "

NFL says Official Missed Head Hit on Panthers’ Cam Newton - The New York Times. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/10/sports/football/nfl-says-officials-missed-head-hit-on-panthers-cam-newton.html?_r=1

tmax63
09-09-2016, 04:20 PM
Jesus, GB sounds like the media defending Hillary. Can't defend the actions so deflect, deflect, deflect, deflect.....

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-09-2016, 04:22 PM
The League and the refs in Elways hip pocket.

Garcia Bronco
09-09-2016, 04:26 PM
Jesus, GB sounds like the media defending Hillary. Can't defend the actions so deflect, deflect, deflect, deflect.....

You can call it deflection if you want. The refs missed a call (it happens). those are the leagues words not mine. Maybe Cam should have been taken out the game. I would have loved to see someone try.

In the end it was a great game between two champions, the last two teams standing last year. We won, they lost. And get ready, the Panthers are a tough team to beat. I wish the Chiefs the best of luck in November in Carolina.

Dave Lane
09-09-2016, 04:38 PM
Hog and I will always have this thread. We have bonded over our common enemy and become a band of brothers.

Buzz
09-09-2016, 04:44 PM
I hope this game puts the spot light on the Broncos for the rest of the year, that was some BS.

Red Dawg
09-09-2016, 04:51 PM
Marshall and the safety should be suspended one game. If any of try and hit Luck like that it will get ugly for them.

ChiefAshhole1056
09-09-2016, 04:56 PM
Cam is a damn beast to still be able to rally after getting the shit knocked out of him repeatedly and probably being concussed to still be able to will his team to a chance to win the game. Gano usually makes that kick.

Easy 6
09-09-2016, 05:13 PM
Cam is a damn beast to still be able to rally after getting the shit knocked out of him repeatedly and probably being concussed to still be able to will his team to a chance to win the game. Gano usually makes that kick.

Totally agree, its hard to understand why some despise the guy like they do

I was sold on the guy early last year after it became clear that he had grown into a great pocket passer to go along with all of the other skills... and nothing looks to have changed from last year

He consistently makes STICK throws from the pocket under strong pressure, thats my benchmark for QB greatness and he definitely passes that test IMO

Steve Sewell
09-09-2016, 07:45 PM

Awesome. My avatar is after Bubbys TD run in that game.

Rain Man
09-09-2016, 07:53 PM
The Broncos fans are looking back with fondness at the Bubby Brister era several weeks faster than I predicted.

Bwana
09-09-2016, 07:56 PM
The Broncos fans are looking back with fondness at the Bubby Brister era several weeks faster than I predicted.

ROFL

Easy 6
09-09-2016, 08:12 PM
If you really wanna hate dinver and its drooling fans, have a good look at this, check out a few pages of the puking drivel coming out of this wine and cheese bunch of wannabe hippies

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=104703&page=775

Looks like Boss Chief was permabanned, and while I often find him to be singularly self important poster... he isnt the type to delve off into gutter rants that demand a banning

No, as is common practice for Taco John he and other dinver posters love to come here for the give and take freedom that is allowed and encouraged here... but not when ruling his little fiefdom, oh no

He preserves their thinskinned little patchouli laced echo chamber at all costs, they've been banning Planeteers over there for years and years over the blandest observations imaginable

Cheap shotting, front running yellow bellies... just like the team they root for

Taco John is like a radical islamist preacher, over here enjoying the milk and honey of freedom... all the while encouraging despotism back home

Cant WAIT to crush you bunch of bearded, fedora wearing metrosexuals

Oh yeah, it will sweet and complete

Randallflagg
09-09-2016, 09:07 PM
If you really wanna hate dinver and its drooling fans, have a good look at this, check out a few pages of the puking drivel coming out of this wine and cheese bunch of wannabe hippies

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=104703&page=775

Looks like Boss Chief was permabanned, and while I often find him to be singularly self important poster... he isnt the type to delve off into gutter rants that demand a banning

No, as is common practice for Taco John he and other dinver posters love to come here for the give and take freedom that is allowed and encouraged here... but not when ruling his little fiefdom, oh no

He preserves their thinskinned little patchouli laced echo chamber at all costs, they've been banning Planeteers over there for years and years over the blandest observations imaginable

Cheap shotting, front running yellow bellies... just like the team they root for

Taco John is like a radical islamist preacher, over here enjoying the milk and honey of freedom... all the while encouraging despotism back home

Cant WAIT to crush you bunch of bearded, fedora wearing metrosexuals

Oh yeah, it will sweet and complete

I left KC this morning (Friday) and headed to KCI for a 12:30 meeting with clients in Denver. Got to DIA, grabbed a rental and headed down into that snake pit which is downtown Denver. My God! I've never seen so damned many bums in one place in my entire life. Why those city Father's allow that to me is mind numbing but be that as it may - I entered my meeting and the first thing this asshole asks me is "Did you see the game last night?"

Between the stink of downtown Denver, the frigging bums and these idiots, I finally told this clown what I thought of the Broncos, the city and his fat ass.

Got back to KCI at 5:30, grabbed my car and went home. At 7PM my boss calls me, laughing and says "I hear you're not a Denver fan?" I apologized and he told me to forget it. He says that the client was mad at first, but after thinking about it, he had came to the conclusion that I was, indeed, right. He said that yes, the city sucks, and the Broncos are a cheating bunch of thugs.

Go figure. There really are a few folks in Denver that aren't inbred assholes.

Easy 6
09-09-2016, 09:43 PM
I left KC this morning (Friday) and headed to KCI for a 12:30 meeting with clients in Denver. Got to DIA, grabbed a rental and headed down into that snake pit which is downtown Denver. My God! I've never seen so damned many bums in one place in my entire life. Why those city Father's allow that to me is mind numbing but be that as it may - I entered my meeting and the first thing this asshole asks me is "Did you see the game last night?"

Between the stink of downtown Denver, the frigging bums and these idiots, I finally told this clown what I thought of the Broncos, the city and his fat ass.

Got back to KCI at 5:30, grabbed my car and went home. At 7PM my boss calls me, laughing and says "I hear you're not a Denver fan?" I apologized and he told me to forget it. He says that the client was mad at first, but after thinking about it, he had came to the conclusion that I was, indeed, right. He said that yes, the city sucks, and the Broncos are a cheating bunch of thugs.

How can God see fit to populate beautiful country like that with such Ugly People?

Randallflagg
09-09-2016, 10:31 PM
How can God see fit to populate beautiful country like that with such Ugly People?

Honestly? Once you get out of Denver, Boulder and Fort Collins - Colorado is full of really nice folks. The problem? The refugees are flooding that state from California. I have talked to several folks who have all but given up and are selling their houses and leaving the state.

It really is a damn shame. Beautiful country being ruined by "Auslanders",

Tombstone RJ
09-09-2016, 10:36 PM

Friggen beautiful man, I lulz when I think back on my this game. Thomas was clowned by Sharpe.

Tombstone RJ
09-09-2016, 10:39 PM

The legalization of marijuana has increased Denver's indigent population exponentailly. But you'll never hear about this part of legalized marijuana.

Easy 6
09-09-2016, 10:47 PM
Honestly? Once you get out of Denver, Boulder and Fort Collins - Colorado is full of really nice folks. The problem? The refugees are flooding that state from California. I have talked to several folks who have all but given up and are selling their houses and leaving the state.

It really is a damn shame. Beautiful country being ruined by "Auslanders",

If there is a way to literally nuke Denver without spoiling the surrounding countryside, I say pull the trigger

UL Washington
09-10-2016, 02:35 AM

A you banged Kate Upton story would be more believable. ROFL

No boss called you saying the "client" relented and you were right about the football game... Nice fantasy though.

Chiefs=Champions
09-10-2016, 03:21 AM
Theres gotta be a point in time when the media stop blaming the nfl and start blaming the individuals. If you have players playing out of the rules because all they get is a slap on the wrist; you get increased concussions. Teams like the 2016 broncos have little care for any fines as they are probably getting the fines paid for them like the saints. Embarrassing.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-10-2016, 06:27 AM
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/17505950/cecil-newton-father-cam-newton-grossly-disturbed-hard-hits-son-refs-lack-flags

Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton didn't speak out Thursday night after being on the receiving end of several controversial hits in a 21-20 loss to the Denver Broncos, but his father was "grossly disturbed" by the officiating crew, some Broncos defenders and the league office.

"It starts with the guys who control the behavior on the field," Cecil Newton told ESPN on Friday. "I think the culprit is the mere fact that they allowed the game to get out of control. They allowed players to push the envelope to the very edge. That's my ultimate concern. Whether [league officials] want to go after them or not, fine. But I'm thinking about Cam Newton being healthy today, tomorrow and 25 or 35 years from now."

Cam Newton, the reigning league MVP, absorbed at least four helmet-to-helmet hits, but only one drew a penalty. At least one hit showed a player launching into the 6-foot-5, 245-pound Newton, an action that is prohibited by league rules.

EDITOR'S PICKS

The assault on Cam Newton's head leaves nobody blameless
The officials, the Broncos, the Panthers, the NFL -- they were all at fault. Nobody did enough to protect Cam Newton from a relentless and lawless assault on his head. It shouldn't happen again.

Rivera: Size leads to 'prejudice' on Newton hits
Panthers coach Ron Rivera believes QB Cam Newton, like Shaquille O'Neal, is subject to "prejudice" because of his size when it comes to taking hits.

Panthers: Cam helmet hits abound, calls scarce
Several Carolina Panthers say Cam Newton was being targeted with helmet-to-helmet hits Thursday night and that the officials weren't doing enough to prevent it.
"I'm beginning to question the consistency of how games are being called -- and who they would call this particular play against versus this particular player," Newton's father said. "Was Cam treated differently from other quarterbacks? In this case, yes he was -- clearly. Anybody who has followed the game for any length of time and has a working knowledge of how the game is to be played would agree with that statement.

"People throw all these jingles out there about he's mobile, he's bigger, he's more physical. There's a lot of this and that. At the end of the day, Cam deserves to be protected just like Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Ryan Tannehill, Kirk Cousins, Andy Dalton, and the list goes on and on. I know a good hit when I see a good hit. I was a defensive player, and I played the game at the highest level as well. But when you deliberately target and when you're constantly being hit after the ball is out, I question the intent of the defensive player, and I question the official who, basically, if he does not warn them, lets the flow of the game continue."

Panthers coach Ron Rivera echoed some of Cecil Newton's sentiments Friday afternoon, saying that some of the hits on his star quarterback should have been called as penalties. Dean Blandino, the league's senior vice president of officiating, would not comment when reached Friday.

Some of Cam Newton's teammates, including star tight end Greg Olsen and linebacker Thomas Davis, also questioned the lack of penalties on the hits against Newton.

"I know he's the biggest guy on the field, but he's still the quarterback," Olsen said. "We'll see what some of those [helmet-to-helmet hits] look like. Obviously, we got one of them, but we didn't get many yards off of it."

In July, the league adopted stronger concussion protocols that included not only an independent neurologist on the sideline but also a second spotter in a suite above the field who could signal for play to be stopped so a player could be examined for a possible concussion. The NFL has had one spotter in a suite since 2013.

Newton, despite staying on the field after all four questionable hits, said he was not examined until after the game.

"If the league is going to be married to concussion protocol, first of all, start it with the officials because they mandate behavior on the field," Cecil Newton said. "If you're going to be married to the concussion protocol, be consistent with the calls that you're going to get, whether it's Cam vs. Aaron Rodgers or it's Aaron Rodgers vs. Ben Roethlisberger. I didn't see that at all last night. I didn't see any of that at all. And I am grossly disturbed about what I saw."

The NFL said in a statement Friday that medical personnel, including the unaffiliated neurotrauma consultant, reviewed video of Darian Stewart's final-minute hit on Newton. The league "concluded there were no indications of a concussion that would require further evaluation and the removal of the player from the game."

Rivera also emphasized Friday that the team followed the concussion protocol. An NFL Players Association spokesman said Friday morning that the union was reviewing whether proper concussion protocol was followed.

"I don't speak in the voice of Cam Newton," Cecil Newton said. "I speak in the voice of Cecil Newton. I'm the father. I speak from what I saw. I'm disappointed in the officiating crew, as a fan of the NFL. ... These guys have to do a better, unbiased job. I don't want it to necessarily be because he's a black quarterback. But it causes you to wonder -- are you really biased or have some hidden reason [for treating him differently]? Because if everybody else can see the targeting -- I can't tell you how many calls I've gotten since last night, in the last 12 hours."

Asked again if he feels there's a bias against his son, Newton said he thinks there is "a bias, a hidden bias."

"I'm not just going to always say it's race; I'm not going to keep fanning the flames of race in every situation," he said. "But it causes me to wonder. Help me understand through transparency. Commissioner Roger Goodell and NFL, help me understand how this can happen to the reigning MVP. Explain that to me. I'm not going to fan the flames of race in this particular category, but I really sit back and ask myself, 'Would this have happened to some of his other fellow colleagues?' Let the public answer the question for themselves.

"I'm just telling you what I see. I have a gross concern, not just for the safety of my son, but also the safety of other people as quarterbacks who, basically, are launched at and there are no calls. Don't tell me you're not old enough to get that call. Don't tell me this is a five-time Pro Bowler who did what he did and you're just going to kind of let it go this time around. Don't tell me that. Cam has a large following on both sides of the aisle. Cam interacts with people in the community throughout. It's not like he's been pandering to a certain side of the aisle. I'm just telling you that what I saw last night was reprehensible by NFL standards, and there needs to be some calling out of sorts, to the officiating crew as well as to those players who would be seen on record as taking cheap shots."

chiefzilla1501
09-10-2016, 06:40 AM
And there you go:

The Brandon Marshall hit should have been called for roughing the passer and it wasn't. Refs miss calls sometimes.

"The N.F.L. has determined that a penalty should have been called against a Denver Broncos linebacker after his helmet-to-helmet hit against Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton in the third quarter of Thursday night’s opening game of the football season.

Dean Blandino, the league’s chief of officiating, said in a statement that officials on the field erred in not penalizing the linebacker, Brandon Marshall, for roughing the passer.

Blandino’s statement comes as the league continues to combat the perception that it is not doing enough to protect players from hits that can lead to head trauma. In recent years, the league has added neurotrauma specialists in the press box and on the sideline to decide if a player should be taken out of a game.

On Thursday, in the league’s first game of the season, a nationally televised rematch of last year’s Super Bowl, the Broncos hit Newton in the head at least three times. The league determined that one hit was not illegal because Newton was out of the pocket. A second hit to the head was not illegal because the defender, Von Miller, was grappling with a blocker at the time as Newton was being sacked.

The last hit, though, should have drawn a flag, the league said. "

NFL says Official Missed Head Hit on Panthers’ Cam Newton - The New York Times. (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/10/sports/football/nfl-says-officials-missed-head-hit-on-panthers-cam-newton.html?_r=1

The refs miss calls all the time with the Broncos.
http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2015/11/10/9703348/kansas-city-chiefs-beware-von-miller-broncos-penalties

It's one thing to get 50/50 calls. Von Miller is a fucking cheap shot artist after the whistle. That's uncalled for and should lead to suspensions. Dude doesn't even get flagged most of the time

Randallflagg
09-10-2016, 10:13 AM

No boss called you saying the "client" relented and you were right about the football game... Nice fantasy though.

I use the word "client" for privacy, sonny. And I stand by the story.

Randallflagg
09-10-2016, 10:15 AM
The refs miss calls all the time with the Broncos.
http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2015/11/10/9703348/kansas-city-chiefs-beware-von-miller-broncos-penalties

It's one thing to get 50/50 calls. Von Miller is a ****ing cheap shot artist after the whistle. That's uncalled for and should lead to suspensions. Dude doesn't even get flagged most of the time

Indeed. I've seen calls "missed" repeatedly since the early 90s. Blatant hits by Denver that weren't called by the refs.

Randallflagg
09-10-2016, 10:16 AM
If there is a way to literally nuke Denver without spoiling the surrounding countryside, I say pull the trigger

Honestly, I think that 3/4 of the people in Colorado would agree....

Rausch
09-10-2016, 10:43 AM
I can't think of a team in the league I hate more.

Just fucking HATE...

vailpass
09-10-2016, 11:00 AM

You beat me to it. Bullshit every word.

vailpass
09-10-2016, 11:00 AM
I use the word "client" for privacy, sonny. And I stand by the story.

Your story is a lie.

Hog's Gone Fishin
09-10-2016, 06:23 PM
The Colts go to Denver for Week 2. I'll bet the league won't tolerate their shit this time . Andrew luck is special.

Rain Man
09-10-2016, 06:56 PM
The legalization of marijuana has increased Denver's indigent population exponentailly. But you'll never hear about this part of legalized marijuana.

Yeah, this is the key issue. Marijuana has led to a big increase in homeless populations in the downtown parts of the city, unfortunately. Everyone knows that's the reason, but it's not considered "enlightened" to talk about it.

I really hope other states legalize it so these people will disperse back to panhandle in other parts of the country. It's embarrassing right now - every loser in the country who can't hold a job seems to be headed here because WE CAN SMOKE MARIJUANA! YAY! MARIJUANA FOR EVERYONE!

Rain Man
09-10-2016, 07:00 PM

Honestly, I think that 3/4 of the people in Colorado would agree....

:huh:

My home is a beautiful place. The only weaknesses Denver has are a horrible football culture and a bunch of homeless reefer addicts who aren't from here. But everything else about Denver is heavenly.

I moved to Colorado at 28, and this is pretty much true:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LLWD2WIvRQk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

displacedinMN
09-10-2016, 08:01 PM
Boycott Colorado (except Rain Man)

Easy 6
09-10-2016, 08:19 PM
I've vacationed all over Colorado, and have spent time passing through various parts of it on the way to vacationing elsewhere

Several excursions to reflect on over the years...Leadville, Canon City, Denver, Boulder, Colorado Springs, gazed at the marvel of a mighty river pouring down the mountain right into Coors backyard in Golden, driving through scenic mountain passes that took me through the continental divide, and many other stops along the way... marveled at every single minute of it

But the bottom line is this...

Colorado good

Broncos baaad

As I see it, the only way to break free of that ugly paradigm is to eradicate all traces of the Broncos and their fans... if it takes a nuke, thats what it takes

DaNewGuy
09-10-2016, 08:24 PM
Hypocrites. Most of You all got boners for Fisher shoving Watt's face in the dirt after he tore his groin in the playoffs LMAO

Tombstone RJ
09-10-2016, 11:35 PM
Yeah, this is the key issue. Marijuana has led to a big increase in homeless populations in the downtown parts of the city, unfortunately. Everyone knows that's the reason, but it's not considered "enlightened" to talk about it.

I really hope other states legalize it so these people will disperse back to panhandle in other parts of the country. It's embarrassing right now - every loser in the country who can't hold a job seems to be headed here because WE CAN SMOKE MARIJUANA! YAY! MARIJUANA FOR EVERYONE!

I did not know you live in Denver! I'm sure it's great for you, outside of dealing with all the Broncos stuff. But yah, if any other states, farther south where the weather is warmer, legalize marijuana, I'm guessing the hobo pot smokers will migrate there. Where's CA when you need it? Why can't they LEGALIZZZE IT!?

Chief Northman
09-11-2016, 12:45 AM
Hypocrites. Most of You all got boners for Fisher shoving Watt's face in the dirt after he tore his groin in the playoffs LMAO

Do you even know the definition of hypocrite?

Fisher finishes a play on the league's top defender with a little bit of nasty. No flag, or foul - just a hard-nosed play in an intense game. Was Fisher supposed to ease up after using his ESP to realize Watt injured himself?

Get your weak shit outta here.

Nickhead
09-11-2016, 01:13 AM
Do you even know the definition of hypocrite?

Fisher finishes a play on the league's top defender with a little bit of nasty. No flag, or foul - just a hard-nosed play in an intense game. Was Fisher supposed to ease up after using his ESP to realize Watt injured himself?

Get your weak shit outta here.

houston whinged too much about this play, unless fisher heard a pop, hes trained to play to the whistle. that said, too many have catapulted fisher as a top tierish tackle because of this play. liked his fire, he played well all year, he's earned respect.

ETA: its not like the denver kc game where manning obviously was injured due to his best matt cassel impression in that game. this was one play, with no forewarning :D

2bikemike
09-11-2016, 09:04 AM

I stayed downtown for a conference last year. I could not believe the number of homeless hanging around. That main drag you can't drive down but has a free bus system traveling up and down was the worst.

Broncos999
09-11-2016, 11:43 AM
"Football" fans are getting soft. This was good ole knock your head off football before Roger Goodell started ruining the game. Watch baseball or basketball if you're not Into it.

Rain Man
09-15-2016, 05:07 PM
I stayed downtown for a conference last year. I could not believe the number of homeless hanging around. That main drag you can't drive down but has a free bus system traveling up and down was the worst.

Yeah, it's frustrating. I work on that street (well, within a block of it), and the marijuana panhandlers have multiplied there. It's always had some panhandlers because it's got a lot of foot traffic, but it's way worse since marijuana was legalized.

Rain Man
09-15-2016, 05:10 PM
I don't know if it's been mentioned, but the NFL fined cheating safety Darian Stewart $18,231 and fined cheating linebacker Brandon Marshall $24,309 for their cheap shots last week against Carolina. The league declined to fine criminal linebacker Von Miller, citing concerns for the safety of their families.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/16/sports/football/nfl-fines-two-broncos-for-head-hits-to-panthers-cam-newton.html?_r=0

N.F.L. Fines Two Broncos for Head Hits to Panthers’ Cam Newton
By KEN BELSONSEPT. 15, 2016

The fallout from the helmet hits on Carolina Panthers quarterback Cam Newton continues.

The N.F.L. fined two Denver Broncos defenders who hit Newton in the head during their season-opening game last Thursday, according to a league official.

Newton was hit in the head four times in the game; the Broncos were penalized one of those times. The league said the next day that more penalties should have been assigned.

This week, the league fined Broncos safety Darian Stewart $18,231 for his hit on Newton late in the game. A penalty on Stewart was called, but it was offset by a penalty called on the Panthers. Broncos linebacker Brandon Marshall was fined $24,309 for hitting Newton in the head in the third quarter, though no penalty was called on the play.

The hits triggered a fresh debate about whether the league was doing enough to reduce head trauma in the game, and the fines come on the heels of an announcement by the N.F.L. to spend an additional $100 million on technological developments and research aimed at preventing, diagnosing and treating head trauma.

Despite introducing penalties against teams that keep players in the game when they ought to be examined after a head hit, Newton was never taken off the field and examined. The league said doctors on the sideline and in the press box looked at video and determined he exhibited no signs of a concussion.

After the game, Newton refused to blame the officials, but admitted that “it’s not fun to get hit in the head.”

Ming the Merciless
09-15-2016, 05:12 PM
I love Denver.

Hate the Broncos. Cannot stand. I still look back in disbelief that Elway managed to get rings on the way out the door because of miraculously getting a 2000 yard rusher.

It sickens me.

Rain Man
09-15-2016, 05:18 PM
I love Denver.

Hate the Broncos. Cannot stand. I still look back in disbelief that Elway managed to get rings on the way out the door because of miraculously getting a 2000 yard rusher.

It sickens me.

Yeah, that was weird. It was almost like they had more money to spend on players than the rest of the league.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-15-2016, 05:26 PM
Hilton knee injury...the fraud run continues. Even if he played they'd go full Harding on his knee after he absolutely abused them last time

King_Chief_Fan
09-15-2016, 06:04 PM
"Football" fans are getting soft. This was good ole knock your head off football before Roger Goodell started ruining the game. Watch baseball or basketball if you're not Into it.

You seem stupid

Garcia Bronco
09-15-2016, 06:13 PM

I don't go downtown anymore, but even when I moved here 10 years ago I was shocked at the number of vagrants in the city.

You are talking about the 16th street mall and the free trolley from one end to the other. Its mostly chain restaurants and stores. 16th street has gotten worse with homeless people attacking citizens and the police doing nothing about it. I think the weed plays a part, but there is a deeper issue of allowing vagrants to run free. Another thing to consider is its easier to live outdoors here most of the year.

ClevelandBronco
09-16-2016, 07:36 AM
I don't go downtown anymore, but even when I moved here 10 years ago I was shocked at the number of vagrants in the city.

You are talking about the 16th street mall and the free trolley from one end to the other. Its mostly chain restaurants and stores. 16th street has gotten worse with homeless people attacking citizens and the police doing nothing about it. I think the weed plays a part, but there is a deeper issue of allowing vagrants to run free. Another thing to consider is its easier to live outdoors here most of the year.

And on top of the friendly weather and the misperception that there's some kind of neo-Haight-Ashbury vibe waiting in Denver to welcome stoner pilgrims, well meaning idiot organizations such as Denver's Road Home throw around money and influence that make it easier for people to stay addicted, homeless and dangerous in Denver. It's a massive, expensive, largely unnecessary shame.

listopencil
09-16-2016, 02:46 PM

My home is a beautiful place. The only weaknesses Denver has are a horrible football culture and a bunch of homeless reefer addicts who aren't from here. But everything else about Denver is heavenly.

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LLWD2WIvRQk" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" width="560" height="315"></iframe>

Jesus. I really need to GTFO of CA and either go back to CO or TX.

Rain Man
09-16-2016, 02:50 PM
And on top of the friendly weather and the misperception that there's some kind of neo-Haight-Ashbury vibe waiting in Denver to welcome stoner pilgrims, well meaning idiot organizations such as Denver's Road Home throw around money and influence that make it easier for people to stay addicted, homeless and dangerous in Denver. It's a massive, expensive, largely unnecessary shame.

On one of my runs, I saw a nonprofit handing out free marijuana to homeless people. :doh!: While I'm not an expert on marijuana or homelessness or addiction, it seemed to me like it was the last thing those people needed.

Baby Lee
09-16-2016, 04:41 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LLWD2WIvRQk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This was the late 70s or early 80s, but my favorite vacation ever was a week in CO. Parents rented Jeeps and drove all over creation [Big Boy Basin comes to mind. Went to just about everything touristy in a nature/history sense. Royal Gorge, Cave of the WInds, Mes Verde.

Only two major bummers, one for us. One for others.

For us, was Black Canyon of the Gunnison. Not so much the Canyon itself, but we stayed in the RV park at the very time that they had a MAJOR sewage incident. Scent of raw sewage so strong everywhere that you couldn't even sleep. It messed with your vision. You felt it in the air.

For others, at Cave of the Winds, which is up a monstrously long and winding one-lane road, an Asian couple arrived at the parking lot and their front wheel promptly fell off.

The single thing I remember most, though [and why I mentioned the time period]. We could park the RV on a roadside, and at meal time just dip our cups in a nearby mountain stream for an ice-cold drink of the best water ever, and we have really good water in St. Louis.

Garcia Bronco
09-19-2016, 04:24 PM
On one of my runs, I saw a nonprofit handing out free marijuana to homeless people. :doh!: While I'm not an expert on marijuana or homelessness or addiction, it seemed to me like it was the last thing those people needed.

Maybe its too keep them sedated.