PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Request 21yr old woman missing... last seen in the KC area

pr_capone
09-11-2016, 01:01 AM
with a man who is/was the prime suspect in another young woman's disappearance. Her car was found torched but no one around.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/33065069/police-seek-help-locating-missing-21-year-old-woman

http://kctv.images.worldnow.com/images/11780738_G.jpg

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -
Police have discovered a missing woman's car abandoned and set on fire, but she is nowhere to be found.

The car belongs 21-year-old Jessica Runions who hasn't been seen since 9:30 p.m. Thursday.

Just before 2 a.m. Saturday, a tip led police to her 2012 Chevy Equinox in the area of 95th Street and Blue River Road. The vehicle was later towed to the Kansas City Police Department's processing facility.

"We are very concerned for her safety. It's suspicious circumstances, her vehicle unoccupied, burned in a remote area ... just asking anyone who has had contact with her to call the police," police spokeswoman Capt. Stacey Graves said.

Missouri Search and Rescue were called to the area where her car was found to conduct a field search for her. After several hours, crews called off their search due to darkness but plan to resume Sunday morning.

Runions works in a retirement home and is close to her parents and extended family, especially her aunt, Michele Runions.

“She is just a sweetheart,” Michele Runions said.

Jessica Runions’ family says she was last seen by her friends at a party in Kansas City. The host of that party told her family she left with a friend of her boyfriend. That man she left with was Kylr Yust, the ex-boyfriend of Kara Kopetsky who went missing on May 4, 2007.

Kopetsky has never been found. She disappeared one week after she filed a protection order against Yust, who was a person of interest in her disappearance case but never charged. There is a $90,000 reward in Kopetsky's case.

Police say detectives are not naming any suspects at this time in Runions' missing person's case.

“They are aware of those leads and will continue to investigate them,” Graves said.

Michele Runions hopes her niece is safe and that police can find her soon with help from the public.

“We love her. We want her home safe. We just want her home safe,” she said.

If you have any information about Runions' disappearance, please call police at 816-234-5136 or the TIPS Hotline at 816-474-8477.

KCTV5's Michael Portman contributed to this report.

Sorter
09-11-2016, 01:10 AM
The host of that party told her family she left with a friend of her boyfriend. That man she left with was Kylr Yust, the ex-boyfriend of Kara Kopetsky who went missing on May 4, 2007.

Kopetsky has never been found. She disappeared one week after she filed a protection order against Yust, who was a person of interest in her disappearance case but never charged. There is a $90,000 reward in Kopetsky's case.

Police say detectives are not naming any suspects at this time in Runions' missing person's case.

http://data.whicdn.com/images/82463960/original.gif

RobBlake
09-11-2016, 02:11 AM
She dead

Simply Red
09-11-2016, 03:15 AM
http://tinyurl.com/zorvw43

Simply Red
09-11-2016, 03:17 AM
She dead

I'd say greater than 80% that you're correct.

Baby Lee
09-11-2016, 03:24 AM
She coordinates her top and hair color to her tattoo nicely.

Simply Red
09-11-2016, 03:34 AM
That boy sounds like a very evil person - I'd love to take out my frustrations on him. Takes a real man to overpower a woman. This just makes me sick!

BryanBusby
09-11-2016, 05:00 AM
That guy would been already serving life in prison if Belton PD wasn't a bunch of dumb shits.

Just thinking of how incompetent they were/are still somehow makes me irrationally angry.

BlackHelicopters
09-11-2016, 05:10 AM
She's dead. 100%

threebag
09-11-2016, 05:46 AM
Sad. She was easy on the eyes. Too bad she met a fucking creep

displacedinMN
09-11-2016, 06:38 AM
Do that to my girls-get that done to you.

Al Bundy
09-11-2016, 06:53 AM
I know several people that know her family. They really are very concerned. I agree with Busby, this guy should already be in jail. I hope against hope that they find this girl alive.

KChiefs1
09-11-2016, 08:40 AM
That guy would been already serving life in prison if Belton PD wasn't a bunch of dumb shits.

Just thinking of how incompetent they were/are still somehow makes me irrationally angry.

What's the story?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scho63
09-11-2016, 08:45 AM
We need Charles Bronson to come back and dish out a little vigilante justice on all these creeps around the US.

It would be great if there were hit squads who took out maggots like this so the justice system didn't waste time and money plus give the families a sense of revenge and closer.

Titty Meat
09-11-2016, 08:46 AM
Probably in a yard somewhere.

MTG#10
09-11-2016, 08:46 AM
Anyone who spells their son's name "Kylr" is just begging for him to grow up to be a murderer.

Valiant
09-11-2016, 08:47 AM
What's the story?

Search kara kopetsky. Girl vanished. He was the lead suspect. But without ever finding evidence or a body, no conviction. Now another girl he knew vanished. But this time a witness and some evidence.

Hopefully someone disembowels him.

Simply Red
09-11-2016, 09:25 AM
What's the story?

put his name in Youtube.

Simply Red
09-11-2016, 09:26 AM
he bragged about feeding her body to pigs at a family farm, he has a lot of money from a trust fund.

dj56dt58
09-11-2016, 12:38 PM
Has anybody spotted this guy near the Chiefs defense lately?

pr_capone
09-11-2016, 04:51 PM
http://magellanverse.com/images/goodnewseveryone.png

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/missouri-police-searching-missing-woman-after-finding-her-burnt-suv-n646476

Authorities in Missouri were searching Sunday for a 21-year-old woman who vanished three days ago and whose burnt-out SUV was found early Saturday morning.

Jessica Runions, of Raymore, Mo., was last seen on Thursday night at 9:30 p.m. CT driving the SUV, Kansas City police said in a statement.

The Chevy Equinox was found burned and unoccupied at 2 a.m. on Saturday near an overpass in South Kansas City, police said.

"Just locating her vehicle in that condition — that's just suspicious in nature and we're concerned for her welfare," police spokeswoman Captain Stacey Graves told NBC affiliate KSHB.

Runions, who works as a baker at a retirement home cafeteria, was seen leaving a party on Thursday night with her boyfriend's childhood friend, Kylr Yust, Jessica's aunt, Michele Runions, told NBC News.

Michele said that authorities told her family about Yust, 27, though Kansas City police did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Yust did not immediately respond to a request for comment Sunday.

A former girlfriend of Yust's, 17-year-old Kara Kopetsky, disappeared in 2007 after filing a restraining order against him alleging that he choked her and threatened to kill her, KSHB reported.

Yust was not charged in her disappearance, the station added, and Kopetsky has never been found.

In a separate case in 2011, Yust pleaded guilty to domestic violence charges after a girlfriend accused him of choking her until she passed out, KSHB reported. He was also charged with killing two of her kittens, according to the station.

Michele Runions said it was unclear if police had spoken with Yust.

"We're sitting in limbo," she said, adding that it was unusual for her niece to remain out of touch for so long.

"It's out of character — her not calling, not responding," she said. "We just want her home safe."

SAUTO
09-11-2016, 07:15 PM
Huh? What's good about it?

Mr. Flopnuts
09-11-2016, 07:22 PM

She was found.

Bugeater
09-11-2016, 07:23 PM
She was found.
Where does it say that? I googled her and nothing about her being found came up.

SAUTO
09-11-2016, 07:24 PM
She was found.

Where did it say that in the article?

Al Bundy
09-11-2016, 07:26 PM
She was found.

Nothing about her being found... but he was arrested today.
http://http://www.kctv5.com//story/33065069/update-kylryust-in-custody-in-connection-to-jessica-runions-disappearance#.V9X679E-S10.twitter
Kylr Yust, Kara Kopetsky's boyfriend before she went missing, is now in custody in connection to the disappearance of Jessica Runions.

Kansas City police assisted the Missouri Highway Patrol in arresting Yust Sunday morning in Edwards, Mo.

He was taken into custody on an arrest warrant on charges for knowingly burning the vehicle of Runions, police say.

The car was found in Kansas City on Saturday night.

On Saturday, Kansas City police discovered a missing woman's car abandoned and set on fire, but she is nowhere to be found.

The car belongs Runions, 21, who hasn't been seen since 9:30 p.m. Thursday.

Just before 2 a.m. Saturday, a tip led police to her 2012 Chevy Equinox in the area of 95th Street and Blue River Road. The vehicle was later towed to the Kansas City Police Department's processing facility.

"We are very concerned for her safety. It's suspicious circumstances, her vehicle unoccupied, burned in a remote area ... just asking anyone who has had contact with her to call the police," police spokeswoman Capt. Stacey Graves said.

Missouri Search and Rescue were called to the area where her car was found to conduct a field search for her. After several hours, crews called off their search due to darkness but plan to resume Sunday morning.

Runions works in a retirement home and is close to her parents and extended family, especially her aunt, Michele Runions.

“She is just a sweetheart,” Michele Runions said.

Jessica Runions’ family says she was last seen by her friends at a party in Kansas City. The host of that party told her family she left with a friend of her boyfriend. That man she left with was Yust, the ex-boyfriend of Kara Kopetsky who went missing on May 4, 2007.

“They are aware of those leads and will continue to investigate them,” Graves said.

Michele Runions hopes her niece is safe and that police can find her soon with help from the public.

“We love her. We want her home safe. We just want her home safe,” she said.

If you have any information about Runions' disappearance, please call police at 816-234-5136 or the TIPS Hotline at 816-474-8477.

SAUTO
09-11-2016, 07:31 PM
Shit he was arrested 12 miles from me. Heard about the house getting swarmed, 16 vehicles and a little tank rolled in.

Big news in the country...

cosmo20002
09-11-2016, 09:42 PM
She coordinates her top and hair color to her tattoo nicely.

You are fucking weird. If someone doesn't punch you daily, I'd be shocked.

Demonpenz
09-11-2016, 09:44 PM
they should always check the shallow grave

BryanBusby
09-11-2016, 09:45 PM
Search kara kopetsky. Girl vanished. He was the lead suspect. But without ever finding evidence or a body, no conviction. Now another girl he knew vanished. But this time a witness and some evidence.

Hopefully someone disembowels him.
They blew their wad in the interro room and their bungling of the situation allowed the dude to skate.

One of a handful of murders that they completely bungled investigating during that period of time.

Al Bundy
09-11-2016, 10:10 PM
They blew their wad in the interro room and their bungling of the situation allowed the dude to skate.

One of a handful of murders that they completely bungled investigating during that period of time.

I wondered how he got out of that...

bowener
09-11-2016, 11:50 PM
How the fuck is he not in prison? (http://www.kshb.com/news/local-news/investigations/kara-kopetskys-ex-boyfriend-kylr-yust-arrested-in-company-of-attack-victim-from-restraining-order) From 2011.

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Despite a restraining order forbidding it, Kylr Yust, the 23-year-old ex-boyfriend of Kara Kopetsky, was arrested Thursday in the company of a woman he attacked in July.

North Kansas City Police discovered his warrant during a traffic stop for speeding near the Bond Bridge on I-35.

Prior to when she vanished in 2007, Kopetsky had filed her own restraining order against Yust alleging he choked her and threatened to kill her. Police have said Yust passed a lie detector test and has an alibi in the Kopetsky case.

The Jackson County Sheriff's Office manually entered Yust's warrant into the system Tuesday when he ignored a judge's order to appear in court on a felony charge he stole equipment from a Kansas City tattoo parlor.

The 18-year-old woman with Yust during his arrest had filed a restraining order against him in August after he attacked her in the Kansas City apartment they shared.

Tuesday, the woman had asked a judge to dismiss the restraining order, saying "I don't need it anymore," but pending a hearing the order remains active.

A separate judge had also ordered Yust to stay away from the woman

In a September hearing when Yust pleaded guilty to the assault, a Judge placed him on supervised probation ordering him to stay away from the woman who was pregnant during the attack.

"As far as you're concerned, she doesn't exist anymore," Kansas City Municipal Court Judge Leonard Hughes III said in September. "Leave her alone."

The judge told Yust the probation deal was a "gift from the justice system."

"Next time you come down here, you're getting a broken arm," Hughes told Yust. "You're going to jail, son."

Despite the harsh warning, a few days later Yust appeared in Hughes' court again on charges he killed the victim's three kittens and was released him on a $1,000 bond.

A spokesman with the North Kansas City Police Department, where Yust was arrested during a traffic stop this week, said Yust wasn't charged with violating the restraining order.

Police said there was no documentation Yust was ever properly served with restraining order papers.

Police reports indicate during the July attack on the woman, he choked the 6-month pregnant woman, and killed her three kittens.

He has a January hearing related to the animal abuse case.

In a police report obtained by the NBC Action News Investigators, the victim claimed Yust told her that he'd killed others.

Click here to see the report: http://media2.nbcactionnews.com/NWT/20110906_kylryustincident.pdf

"I've killed people before, even ex-girlfriends out of sheer jealousy," the victim told police Yust said. "I will kill you."

"If you scream again, I will kill you, faster than you can let another scream out of your throat," the police report quoted the victim.

"Yust was holding the kitten in his hands," the victim told police. "He began to slam the kitten on the floor repeatedly."

A spokesman with the North Kansas City Police Department said Yust bonded out a few hours after his arrest Thursday.

Police said the woman was with Yust willingly when they arrested him Thursday.

BWillie
09-12-2016, 04:36 AM
What a true psychopath. Sickening

Mr. Flopnuts
09-12-2016, 09:04 AM

Where does it say that? I googled her and nothing about her being found came up.

I was drunk and misread it. Her SUV was found. I thought it was an update though it wasn't. Mah bad.

SAUTO
09-12-2016, 11:48 AM
I was drunk and misread it. Her SUV was found. I thought it was an update though it wasn't. Mah bad.

It was found in the first article too

No idea what pr meant with that post and picture...

Maybe he thinks it's good news that they have the guy in custody, to me it's really not.

Means she's not still with him alive, and its crazy to say Good news they caught him because it took another likely death to do it

TribalElder
09-12-2016, 07:37 PM
Picked up in Edwards

I would imagine the worst

SAUTO
09-12-2016, 07:40 PM
Picked up in Edwards

I would imagine the worst

Little trailer on m hwy...

InChiefsHeaven
09-12-2016, 07:48 PM
TIme for waterboarding...make this pig talk...

KCUnited
09-13-2016, 05:29 AM
Pretty obvious burns and defensive wounds on his face in that latest mugshot.

Al Bundy
09-13-2016, 06:27 AM

Absolutely...

threebag
09-13-2016, 07:08 AM
I couldn't get it to load

Simply Red
09-13-2016, 08:07 AM

I guess I haven't seen this one -

Candiru
09-13-2016, 08:11 AM
I guess I haven't seen this one -

Also has clear indications of Asperger's

KCUnited
09-13-2016, 08:20 AM
Recent mugshot

http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article101482227.html

Simply Red
09-13-2016, 08:20 AM
http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article101482227.html

yeah he done fucked up now.

threebag
09-13-2016, 09:02 AM
He needs put down, painfully

Simply Red
09-13-2016, 09:04 AM
He needs put down, painfully

50k cash bond seems low -

BleedingRed
09-13-2016, 09:11 AM
test

Simply Red
09-13-2016, 09:12 AM
test

Fail

Dunit35
09-13-2016, 09:19 AM
50k cash bond seems low -

10% of that to get out. Unfortunately, bond amounts aren't supposed to be considered punishment.

KCUnited
09-13-2016, 09:19 AM
I know I'm not solo in hoping that his bowels get turned to goulash in the clink.

threebag
09-13-2016, 09:23 AM
Yeah real low. I was in a fight about 15yrs ago, put the guy in ICU. I was only on him about 15-20 seconds after he cheap shot me. He tried to run after he hit me but i grabbed him before he fled. I picked him up and hit him on his right side breaking 4 ribs, then i dropped him and he fell i then hit him in the back head one time. He sustained a 5 inch fracture in his skull. I let him up and we went over a wall. When we got up i punched him with a left jab broke his nose and jaw. I had a 250,000 cash only bond. After 5 days when he came out of ICU they started to reduce my bond. For about a week i was in serious trouble. After a kick ass attorney, a load of cash and a little time it's all gone away.

Edit: when you fuck somebody up it really doesn't matter to the courts who hit who first. The perp becomes the victim.

threebag
09-13-2016, 09:24 AM
10% of that to get out. Unfortunately, bond amounts aren't supposed to be considered punishment.

Not on a cash only as i remember

KCUnited
09-13-2016, 09:25 AM
He's only been charged with burning a vehicle.

Simply Red
09-13-2016, 09:27 AM
He's only been charged with burning a vehicle.

I'd like to think they'll (Edwards, Mo) will handle this better than Belton did - but who knows?

SAUTO
09-13-2016, 09:30 AM
I'd like to think they'll (Edwards, Mo) will handle this better than Belton did - but who knows?

Edwards doesn't even have police, no first responder has all their teeth...
My dog would be better on the case. Trust me this sheriff's dept isn't gonna help much.

ROFL

Simply Red
09-13-2016, 09:33 AM
Edwards doesn't even have police, no first responder has all their teeth...
My dog would be better on the case. Trust me this sheriff's dept isn't gonna help much.

ROFL

that concerns me. Plus apparently - it's just hearsay - but this Yust has some money from trust-fund(s) ...

Simply Red
09-13-2016, 09:35 AM
Perhaps KCPD will be in on the investigation too - since they'd found the burned vehicle in KC/Independence area (if i recall correctly)

Al Bundy
09-13-2016, 04:59 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The press has reported that Kylr Yust isn&#39;t in KC but sources are telling me he is &amp; he taking cops 2 various locations. Hmmm?</p>&mdash; Alonzo Washington (@kccrimefighter) <a href="https://twitter.com/kccrimefighter/status/775829781648596992">September 13, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Al Bundy
09-13-2016, 05:00 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Detectives have been interrogating the hell out of Kylr Yust in police station &amp; cop cars while driving 2 various locations. Something is up</p>&mdash; Alonzo Washington (@kccrimefighter) <a href="https://twitter.com/kccrimefighter/status/775830731863883777">September 13, 2016</a></blockquote>

pr_capone
09-13-2016, 05:32 PM

I misread that they found her when it said they found the vehicle.

:shake:

OldSchool
09-13-2016, 05:37 PM
Damn. RIP poor woman.

Sometimes we need a Dexter.

Simply Red
09-14-2016, 06:13 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The press has reported that Kylr Yust isn&#39;t in KC but sources are telling me he is &amp; he taking cops 2 various locations. Hmmm?</p>&mdash; Alonzo Washington (@kccrimefighter) <a href="https://twitter.com/kccrimefighter/status/775829781648596992">September 13, 2016</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Detectives have been interrogating the hell out of Kylr Yust in police station &amp; cop cars while driving 2 various locations. Something is up</p>&mdash; Alonzo Washington (@kccrimefighter) <a href="https://twitter.com/kccrimefighter/status/775830731863883777">September 13, 2016</a></blockquote>

Thanks Al. Keep anything you see here - I don't use twitter at all, I really appreciate the updates.

Simply Red
09-14-2016, 06:23 AM
freak-show's facebook (https://www.facebook.com/kolour.couwned)

Lex Luthor
09-14-2016, 07:11 AM
If Kara Kopetsky were my daughter, I like to think I would have killed this mother****er.

If he had done this, Jessica Runions would be alive today.

raybec 4
09-14-2016, 08:05 AM
If Kara Kopetsky were my daughter, I like to think I would have killed this mother****er.

If he had done this, Jessica Runions would be alive today.

I have two daughters, these kinds of incidents scare the shit outta me. My thought is Kara's dad needed to "go to work on the homes with a pair of pliers and a blow torch" until he found out what happened to her.

SAUTO
09-14-2016, 11:22 AM
I can't see how this is true.

He's still in the Benton co. Jail.

SAUTO
09-14-2016, 11:52 AM
http://i.imgur.com/qbxhaYG.jpg

Valiant
09-14-2016, 12:00 PM
I can't see how this is true.

He's still in the Benton co. Jail.

Well someone I know in the field said he took them to two locations, this was before the twitter link. So I am guessing the link is not accurate. Thankfully more depts. Are involved.

SAUTO
09-14-2016, 05:54 PM
Well someone I know in the field said he took them to two locations, this was before the twitter link. So I am guessing the link is not accurate. Thankfully more depts. Are involved.

Maybe he took them somewhere around here.

Shit I just saw 7 armored swat rides go by. Only time I've seen that here in the last ten years was Sunday morning.

Wonder what's going on in the country now lol

SAUTO
09-14-2016, 05:55 PM
He was moved this morning at 10:30 am.

SAUTO
09-14-2016, 05:56 PM
http://i.imgur.com/IugP01e.jpg

SAUTO
09-14-2016, 06:01 PM
http://i.imgur.com/LCpLrHa.jpg

And here he is getting to the kcmo police dept.

Whoever said he was in kc taking them to places is obviously full of shit.

threebag
09-14-2016, 06:05 PM
Too bad they didn't stage an attempted escape ending in one DOA

Simply Red
09-16-2016, 08:24 AM
so which city PD is handling this? Edwards? KC? Raytown? I'm a little confused - I have a bad feeling about this, too bad this didn't happen in Texas.

Gonzo
09-16-2016, 08:41 AM
http://i.imgur.com/IugP01e.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/LCpLrHa.jpg

And here he is getting to the kcmo police dept.

Whoever said he was in kc taking them to places is obviously full of shit.

He's lost 10 lbs in 4 days.

Simply Red
09-16-2016, 08:51 AM
I bet he walks again - I hope I'm wrong and I usually am. but still - seems like this is taking a long time and PD's are fumbling back and forth... I just know what i've read on FB. Which isn't much...

SAUTO
09-16-2016, 09:37 AM
He's lost 10 lbs in 4 days.

they starved him here

MIAdragon
09-16-2016, 09:48 AM
they starved him here

not enough.

stumppy
09-16-2016, 09:59 AM
they starved him here

More likely it's due to the food and how shitty it is unfortunately. I would much rather that starved the piece of shit.

SAUTO
09-16-2016, 11:30 AM
Guys, i don't know if you've ever been to jail but they don't weigh you in and out...

They usually look at your license and guess from there.

raybec 4
09-16-2016, 12:23 PM
Guys, i don't know if you've ever been to jail but they don't weigh you in and out...

They usually look at your license and guess from there.

I've been a time or two, it's always someone in booking who just says "Ho much do you weigh?"

SAUTO
09-16-2016, 02:22 PM
I've been a time or two, it's always someone in booking who just says "Ho much do you weigh?"

I've seen that too.

Simply Red
09-16-2016, 03:10 PM
Let me know if you all see any updates on Twitter - hopefully something will happen this weekend. but WTF knows?

BWillie
09-16-2016, 03:42 PM
I really hope, if this guy gets to go home, somebody shoots this piece of shit. I'm usually not one who roots for vigilante justice but this guy is a walking psychopath serial killer. Who knows, he may have killed other than just these two girls, and kittens of his ex GF.

SAUTO
09-16-2016, 03:45 PM
Crazy thing is that this girl has family right here in town and they are saying his grandpa is refusing to bail him out this time

TribalElder
09-16-2016, 06:26 PM
If he gets out he probably gonna skip

Plus grandpa knows he did it

Simply Red
09-16-2016, 10:34 PM
If they haven't indicted him by now, then that's not a good sign. Plus the new reports today said the same things as the past week, this is fucking lame. Again - too bad this didn't happen in Texas. I'd not be one bit surprised if he walks again soon.

Simply Red
09-16-2016, 10:34 PM
The streets will get him though, eventually.

KChiefs1
09-17-2016, 10:44 AM
https://www.facebook.com/kshbtv/videos/10153834394271190/

Bowser
09-17-2016, 11:19 AM
https://www.facebook.com/kshbtv/videos/10153834394271190/

That dude is guilty as fuck, and he knows it.

Coochie liquor
09-17-2016, 12:40 PM
That dude is guilty as fuck, and he knows it.

He's the only one that knows for sure.

SAUTO
09-17-2016, 12:43 PM
He's the only one that knows for sure.

Bullshit. Whoever picked him up at the burning car and took him to Benton county probably knows too.

I'm betting on jaxon or however the fuck some idiot would spell the name.

Jaxon was her boyfriend , and no one can agree on if he was at the party at some point or not, and kylr and kara stayed with jaxon around the time she disappeared too...

SAUTO
09-17-2016, 01:05 PM
http://i.imgur.com/lNnk6tJ.jpg

Wonder where they moved him to?

Simply Red
09-17-2016, 01:07 PM
Bullshit. Whoever picked him up at the burning car and took him to Benton county probably knows too.

I'm betting on jaxon or however the **** some idiot would spell the name.

Jaxon was her boyfriend , and no one can agree on if he was at the party at some point or not, and kylr and kara stayed with jaxon around the time she disappeared too...

I hadn't seen this - where was Jaxon discussed? (not saying it wasn't, just have been following this pretty closely) - I'd like to read that.

SAUTO
09-17-2016, 01:09 PM
http://i.imgur.com/SNCqhVK.jpg

Found him, Jackson county sheriff dept.

SAUTO
09-17-2016, 01:09 PM
I hadn't seen this - where was Jaxon discussed? (not saying it wasn't, just have been following this pretty closely) - I'd like to read that.

Go to that face book video and read the comments.

That's what Jessica's family told me last night, too

Simply Red
09-17-2016, 01:42 PM
Go to that face book video and read the comments.

That's what Jessica's family told me last night, too

aww, okay - yeah that's messed up. Yeah a lot of folks knew him have been commenting.

SAUTO
09-17-2016, 01:44 PM
aww, okay - yeah that's messed up. Yeah a lot of folks knew him have been commenting.

My neighbor's daughter is Jessica's cousin and we hung out for quite a while last night talking about all of this.

Crazy shit, some things I can't really say here...

Simply Red
09-17-2016, 01:50 PM
where'd he grow up? Edwards, Raytown, Independence, Belton, Raymore or KC?

Simply Red
09-17-2016, 01:51 PM
I assume you saw his FB page? Apparently his mother is on FB too - according to some comments - but I couldn't find her.

SAUTO
09-17-2016, 01:53 PM
where'd he grow up? Edwards, Raytown, Independence, Belton, Raymore or KC?

Not Edwards

Simply Red
03-24-2018, 11:47 AM
March,1 (http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article202838674.html)

Titty Meat
03-24-2018, 01:35 PM
Kinda stupid to be hanging out with a known killer to begin with

SAUTO
03-24-2018, 02:05 PM
Is there any risk with a single trial for both murders?

What if they think he did one but not the other?

Chargem
03-24-2018, 05:36 PM
Is there any risk with a single trial for both murders?

What if they think he did one but not the other?

If it works anything like where I am (not the US), each charge is considered separately even if it is one trial, e.g. you can be found guilty of one murder but not the other.

rabblerouser
03-25-2018, 08:35 AM

Why the fuck would her "friends" let her leave with this bucket of slime??

Simply Red
03-25-2018, 09:00 AM
Why the **** would her "friends" let her leave with this bucket of slime??

young and dumb.

bricks
03-25-2018, 12:47 PM
I watched the video on facebook and it seems like this cat has zero remorse.

bricks
03-25-2018, 12:52 PM
I bet he walks again - I hope I'm wrong and I usually am. but still - seems like this is taking a long time and PD's are fumbling back and forth... I just know what i've read on FB. Which isn't much...

Hopefully he at least gets life in prison. They can’t let this cat walk the streets again or else he will commit another murder for sure.

I can tell from his body language and demeanor that the dude is a full blown psychopath. Dude thinks its all a joke.

Now personally, I hate to wish bad things on people but this dude gets life in prison, one of the mates there should pour gasoline all over his entire body and set him on fire. That is what that pos deserves.

rabblerouser
03-25-2018, 12:55 PM
Hopefully he at least gets life in prison. They can’t let this cat walk the streets again or else he will commit another murder for sure.

I can tell from his body language and demeanor that the dude is a full blown psychopath. Dude thinks its all a joke.

Now personally, I hate to wish bad things on people but this dude gets life in prison, one of the mates there should pour gasoline all over his entire body and set him on fire. That is what that pos deserves.

I can't believe he's still alive.

bricks
03-25-2018, 12:55 PM
“Hi mom?!?!”

**** right off you piece of sh*t!

Yeah Im sure your mom is proud of you! Die in a fire!

rabblerouser
03-25-2018, 12:56 PM
“Hi mom?!?!”

**** right off you piece of sh*t!

Yeah Im sure your mom is proud of you! Die in a fire!

I hear his mom is an enabling methed out POS who will tell anyone who'll listen that her baby dint do nuffin wrong.

bricks
03-25-2018, 01:11 PM
I can't believe he's still alive.

Im with you on that. Its mind boggling.

bricks
03-25-2018, 01:12 PM
I hear his mom is an enabling methed out POS who will tell anyone who'll listen that her baby dint do nuffin wrong.

Well that could explain why he is so ****ed up? Drugged out mom=terrible up bringing. Thats unfortunate.

Simply Red
03-25-2018, 01:15 PM
Thank GOD he's not walking this time. That was early when I posted that - it DID take them forever though.

bricks
03-25-2018, 01:19 PM
young and dumb.

LMAO

I can’t help but to think this

rabblerouser
03-25-2018, 01:26 PM
Well that could explain why he is so ****ed up? Drugged out mom=terrible up bringing. Thats unfortunate.

Well, we live in a Godless society that makes excuses for bad behavior and allows a lack of accountability to permeate...you can't even discipline your children because the state will take them away.

"Your children are our children."

Lucky he didn't take a gun to school...

Simply Red
06-07-2018, 07:19 PM
Let's keep an eye on the news - arraignment is scheduled for 6/18 IIRC.

rabblerouser
06-07-2018, 07:33 PM
Let's keep an eye on the news - arraignment is scheduled for 6/18 IIRC.

Good.

Lock that POS up forever.

Simply Red
06-07-2018, 07:43 PM
Good.

Lock that POS up forever.

yup I'd imagine and obviously hope so.

threebag
06-07-2018, 09:36 PM
He needs a good Jack Ruby'ing

Simply Red
06-18-2018, 04:21 PM
Today (http://www.kansascity.com/news/local/crime/article213378624.html)