09-12-2016, 12:25 PM
fracture in shoulder

per Rich Eisen show

Bowser
09-12-2016, 12:25 PM
LMAO

Bowser
09-12-2016, 12:26 PM
That shoulder, huh? He really better learn to be a pocket passer if he wants any type of longevity in the NFL.

Mr. Laz
09-12-2016, 12:27 PM
edited OP again with update

DaneMcCloud
09-12-2016, 12:28 PM
So stupid to pass on Carson Wentz

DaneMcCloud
09-12-2016, 12:30 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Browns&#39; QB RGIII has a fractured coracoid bone in his left shoulder and he will be re-evaluated in 3-4 weeks. Could be out for season.</p>&mdash; Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) <a href="https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/775400534987517952">September 12, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Predarat
09-12-2016, 12:31 PM
IRG 3 strikes again

BossChief
09-12-2016, 12:32 PM
Trade em Foles or Bray

Pretty sure they already have Hogan on their PS.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-12-2016, 12:36 PM
Passing on Wentz ROFL (Lambs too)

tk13
09-12-2016, 12:57 PM
I always liked Luck over RGIII because I thought he'd be prone to injury in the NFL, but even I'm a bit surprised at how bad it's been.

alpha_omega
09-12-2016, 01:02 PM
If Cleveland hadn't just won a championship, i'd probably feel bad for them. But alas, they did, so i don't.

The Franchise
09-12-2016, 01:03 PM

So fucking stupid. They could have easily drafted Wentz and rolled with McCown this year. It's not like they're in win now mode.

TLO
09-12-2016, 01:04 PM
Only the Browns...

BigRedChief
09-12-2016, 01:06 PM
Trade em Foles or Bray

Pretty sure they already have Hogan on their PS.Trade Bray is all fine and dandy. Foles is our insurance.

This is a very promising season. If Smith goes down, I dont want the rest of out season depending on Bray.

TLO
09-12-2016, 01:07 PM
Bray fine and dandy. Foles is out insurance.

This is a very promising season. If Smith goes down, I dont want the rest of out season depending on Bray.

No kidding. Bray is complete trash.

BigRichard
09-12-2016, 01:44 PM
I would guess this would just about end his career if he was out for the season wouldn't it? At least as a starting QB.

WhawhaWhat
09-12-2016, 01:51 PM
This is the play where he got hurt. Not smart to take on that hit but he never learned that lesson.

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">RGIII getting medical attention following this hit because bruh. <a href="https://t.co/AhTHoVfuON">pic.twitter.com/AhTHoVfuON</a></p>&mdash; Troy Machir (@TroyMachir) <a href="https://twitter.com/TroyMachir/status/775061739100639232">September 11, 2016</a></blockquote>

Kiimo
09-12-2016, 02:07 PM
Run out of bounds you MORON

Easy 6
09-12-2016, 02:12 PM
Good grief, just retire already... his body simply wasnt made for the rigors of the NFL

He is the black Brodie Croyle

Marcellus
09-12-2016, 02:16 PM
This is the play where he got hurt. Not smart to take on that hit but he never learned that lesson.

<blockquote class="twitter-video" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">RGIII getting medical attention following this hit because bruh. <a href="https://t.co/AhTHoVfuON">pic.twitter.com/AhTHoVfuON</a></p>&mdash; Troy Machir (@TroyMachir) <a href="https://twitter.com/TroyMachir/status/775061739100639232">September 11, 2016</a></blockquote>

Holy shit that was stupid.

Discuss Thrower
09-12-2016, 02:18 PM
It's one thing to be made of glass.

It's another totally to be made of glass on top of being a dipshit.

DJ's left nut
09-12-2016, 02:22 PM
Trade Bray is all fine and dandy. Foles is our insurance.

If Smith goes down, the season's over.

I thought of Foles as a passable steward in the event that Smith missed 4 games but we're getting past time to worry about some of the issues on the D. I'm not sure 'passable steward' is enough at this point. If the Chiefs aren't putting up 27 PPG, I'm not sure they're winning a lot.

Maybe I'm just being too hard on them, but I've been aghast at how bad our down lineman have been and it's having a ripple effect throughout the system. It's allowing bad down/distance situations that allow opponent to take short drops and avoid pressure/turnovers. It's keeping the 'backers from getting a good look through the pile to find the ballcarrier. It's forcing blitzes to create pressure and creating holes in coverage.

When this DL falters, the scheme fails. So far Poe, Howard and Bailey haven't done a thing. If the DL doesn't get its shit together, Foles won't make a bit of difference.

ThaVirus
09-12-2016, 02:29 PM
It's his 5th year in the league and he hasn't learned to slide by now. I doubt he ever will.

Marcellus
09-12-2016, 02:30 PM
It's one thing to be made of glass.

It's another totally to be made of glass on top of being a dipshit.

He could have easily gone out of bounds a yard earlier. I mean that was mind numbingly dumb.

Almost like he was trying to get blasted.

SAUTO
09-12-2016, 03:07 PM
He could have easily gone out of bounds a yard earlier. I mean that was mind numbingly dumb.

Almost like he was trying to get blasted.

Looked to me like he thought he was gonna truck that guy.

Not too smart

DJ's left nut
09-12-2016, 03:11 PM
Looked to me like he thought he was gonna truck that guy.

Not too smart

I actually kinda thought he expected the WR to hold the block and the CB to not fight through it. It looked like he expected to coast out of bounds, the WR lost the block and at the last second RGIII realized it and left himself with nothing to do but get hit.

Still stupid, but perhaps lazy more than reckless?

dj56dt58
09-12-2016, 03:15 PM
If Smith goes down, the season's over.

I thought of Foles as a passable steward in the event that Smith missed 4 games but we're getting past time to worry about some of the issues on the D. I'm not sure 'passable steward' is enough at this point. If the Chiefs aren't putting up 27 PPG, I'm not sure they're winning a lot.

Maybe I'm just being too hard on them, but I've been aghast at how bad our down lineman have been and it's having a ripple effect throughout the system. It's allowing bad down/distance situations that allow opponent to take short drops and avoid pressure/turnovers. It's keeping the 'backers from getting a good look through the pile to find the ballcarrier. It's forcing blitzes to create pressure and creating holes in coverage.

When this DL falters, the scheme fails. So far Poe, Howard and Bailey haven't done a thing. If the DL doesn't get its shit together, Foles won't make a bit of difference.

If Sunday is any indication we we better start being more aggressive during the first half

Skyy God
09-12-2016, 03:54 PM

Bad for Cleveland.

Probably saved Wentz's career.

PutQuinnIn
09-12-2016, 03:59 PM
Paul Depodesta has it all figured out.

You know, the moneyball guy....from baseball.

CanadianChiefs
09-12-2016, 03:59 PM
They should bring back Johnny Football

Deberg_1990
09-12-2016, 04:05 PM
That rookie season though......

BryanBusby
09-12-2016, 04:06 PM
Not really. Wentz wasn't a cant miss prospect.

The Cleveland Browns are a literal tire fire. This is the year where they dismantle the whole fucking thing and figure out what the fuck they've even got to work with. They also determine what rookies are worthless and what scouts to shitcan over picking the wrong ones.

The Browns are years from competing and will have multiple chances to draft a QB. They were smart to take the picks in year one of a 5+ year total rebuild

Buehler445
09-12-2016, 05:06 PM

Holy fucking balls. He was basically OOB anyway. Just GTFO.

MahiMike
09-12-2016, 05:17 PM
You can't make this stuff up!

Bwahahahahaha!!!!

ROFLROFLROFL

BigRichard
09-12-2016, 05:21 PM
What a complete dumbass.

MahiMike
09-12-2016, 05:23 PM
I have no clue how these teams evaluate players. My mom could have told you that RG3 and Teddy Bridgewater were too skinny to play baseball. Their limbs are like twigs. They were never going to last long.

Sandy Vagina
09-12-2016, 05:27 PM
I actually kinda thought he expected the WR to hold the block and the CB to not fight through it. It looked like he expected to coast out of bounds, the WR lost the block and at the last second RGIII realized it and left himself with nothing to do but get hit.

Just one of those instances where the QB has to calculate risk/reward. In no way was it ever to be worth it. :shake:

DaneMcCloud
09-12-2016, 05:27 PM
Not really. Wentz wasn't a cant miss prospect.

I disagree.

I thought that Wentz was the best QB available in this draft and while I'd likely take Mariota and especially Winston over him, I think he's got the intelligence, arm strength and ideal size that teams want in their Franchise QB.

Personally, I thought he was way ahead of Goff and have no idea what the Rams were thinking in taking a guy that needs not only time to develop but time to put on 15 pounds of muscle.

srvy
09-12-2016, 06:05 PM
Dude must need glasses its like he never saw the dude waiting on the sideline.

SAUTO
09-12-2016, 06:25 PM

I don't know, he covered the ball and lowered his head.

srvy
09-12-2016, 07:18 PM
He didnt do that much thinking flying like that. He was motoring and thought he had an open lane down that sideline or thinks he can run over people like college. I just thing he is blind or runs with his head down looking for his former shoe contract.

rico
09-12-2016, 07:30 PM
Wonder if that Cody Kessler kid will get a chance to play in his rookie season.

Out of all they have been through with their QB's, watch them hit with that kid....not saying I think it will happen...just saying it would be ironic after all they've been through with 1st round QB's not panning out over the years and what-not.

TEX
09-12-2016, 07:32 PM
Dude just needs to hang it up and do Eddie Murphy impersonations.

Red Dawg
09-12-2016, 07:56 PM
Griff can hang it up. Hes made of glass.

NWTF
09-12-2016, 09:28 PM
ESPN piling on. lol

Numbers suggest RG III's injury is a bad break for Ravens, too
http://www.espn.com/blog/baltimore-ravens/post/_/id/29953/numbers-suggest-rg-iiis-injury-is-a-bad-break-for-ravens-too

ClevelandBronco
09-12-2016, 09:42 PM
The Browns really, really, really need to develop an offense that doesn't use a quarterback.

BryanBusby
09-13-2016, 02:30 AM
I disagree.

I thought that Wentz was the best QB available in this draft and while I'd likely take Mariota and especially Winston over him, I think he's got the intelligence, arm strength and ideal size that teams want in their Franchise QB.

Personally, I thought he was way ahead of Goff and have no idea what the Rams were thinking in taking a guy that needs not only time to develop but time to put on 15 pounds of muscle.
I disagree with some of what you say about Wentz, but I think we can agree that the Browns roster is shit top to bottom. They need all the picks in result and will have multiple years to be in the mix for a top QB prospect.

The franchise needs completely overhauled, so I can't blame them to opt for quantity.

Mav
09-13-2016, 06:48 AM
I disagree with some of what you say about Wentz, but I think we can agree that the Browns roster is shit top to bottom. They need all the picks in result and will have multiple years to be in the mix for a top QB prospect.

The franchise needs completely overhauled, so I can't blame them to opt for quantity.

That part is very true. They need all the picks they can get. Part of Wentz looking like a hall of famer Sunday was the utter crap that is the Browns secondary. Carson Wentz is probably going to be a pretty good player but he would of been Tim Couched in Cleveland this year. So better to take the extra picks, grab a play maker like Corey Coleman and build the foundation from the ground up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk