PDA

View Full Version : Poop Okay, who rustled staylor26's jimmies?

RealSNR
09-14-2016, 07:08 PM
In the "Chiefs release Keivarae Russell" thread as well as the one about possibly missing our two starting guards against the Texans, staylor26 has been a tad adversarial towards certain folks.

Now, I would be a hypocrite if I chided this behavior. There's nothing wrong with it. But I am curious how his jimmies became rustled. Maybe we can get to the bottom of this with a little detective work.

Poll forthcoming

The Franchise
09-14-2016, 07:11 PM
OTW gave his usual opinion that people can't handle and DJ had a draft opinion.

CoMoChief
09-14-2016, 07:12 PM
Who cares.

End poll.

jspchief
09-14-2016, 07:12 PM
He's a raging douche-homer that flips his shit any time someone says anything negative about anything Chiefs related. I'm surprised more people aren't fed up with his condescending shit.

staylor26
09-14-2016, 07:13 PM
OTW's jimmies got rustled first. He's he one that resorted to name calling when I asked why he was so butthurt over the release.

And for the record, I love DJ and was just giving him shit.

RealSNR
09-14-2016, 07:14 PM
OTW's jimmies got rustled first. He's he one that resorted to name calling when I asked why he was so butthurt over the release.

Fuck, I forgot DJ!

I fucking suck at these whodunnits.

Simply Red
09-14-2016, 07:14 PM
he's always been sweet - but then again - I don't know much about football.

staylor26
09-14-2016, 07:15 PM
He's a raging douche-homer that flips his shit any time someone says anything negative about anything Chiefs related. I'm surprised more people aren't fed up with his condescending shit.

Put me on ignore than loser. There's only a handful of you that feel that way.

You hate me because I'm the eternal optimist, and I hate you because your a miserable pessimistic ****. At least I own up to my biased shit. Get over it.

Hammock Parties
09-14-2016, 07:16 PM

spot on

staylor never met a scrub in a red helmet he didn't love

staylor26
09-14-2016, 07:17 PM
spot on

staylor never met a scrub in a red helmet he didn't love

That's the company you keep those of you that have strong feelings towards me.

This troll right here.

JoeyChuckles
09-14-2016, 07:18 PM
Is Jimmie a racist term? Cause something about it sounds off to me, but I have no context.

KCUnited
09-14-2016, 07:19 PM
He has to be Bosschiefs kid come of age, right?

Bugeater
09-14-2016, 07:30 PM

You hate me because I'm the eternal optimist, and I hate you because your a miserable pessimistic ****. At least I own up to my biased shit. Get over it.
You just go on thinking that...

The Franchise
09-14-2016, 07:31 PM
At least I'm the fucking President, bitch.

staylor26
09-14-2016, 07:33 PM
You just go on thinking that...

Already had you counted.

Don't know who you are, but I already have that avy stuck in my brain next to "miserable fuck". I also don't ever recall you having anything interesting to say in football discussion. Probably because you're a clueless moron.

So go fuck yourself.

Mr. Flopnuts
09-14-2016, 07:33 PM
LMAO

Bugeater
09-14-2016, 07:35 PM
His jimmies are definitely rustled.

lewdog
09-14-2016, 07:39 PM
I figured Staylor26 had his jimmy rustled by BossChief while playing swords at the urinal.

NJChiefsFan
09-14-2016, 07:42 PM

Perhaps that got his jimmies a-rustling, thus causing him to say something to get your's kick started.

staylor26
09-14-2016, 07:45 PM
Perhaps that got his jimmies a-rustling, thus causing him to say something to get your's kick started.

Pretty much, but it wasn't till my comment that he was butthurt about me using the word butthurt that that happened.

tecumseh
09-14-2016, 07:46 PM
So it wasn't Dane? Well that yanks the pussy chain.

tecumseh
09-14-2016, 07:47 PM
How about "pussy train". Now that is a good song title.

TimBone
09-14-2016, 07:51 PM
He a soft bitch.

staylor26
09-14-2016, 07:53 PM
He a soft bitch.

TimBone sounds REAL tough. :rolleyes:

TimBone
09-14-2016, 07:53 PM
Did anyone check to see if Catapano was cut by the Jets? That may be it.

TimBone
09-14-2016, 07:54 PM
TimBone sounds REAL tough. :rolleyes:
Nope. I'm a soft bitch, too. That's how I knew....we can sense our own.

staylor26
09-14-2016, 07:55 PM
Nope. I'm a soft bitch, too. That's how I knew....we can sense our own.

Is that why you have Joeckel in your sig?

TimBone
09-14-2016, 07:56 PM
Is that why you have Joeckel in your sig?
Don't be silly. That's my Adopt-a-Chief Eric Fisher.

DaneMcCloud
09-14-2016, 08:04 PM
OTW gave his usual opinion that people can't handle and DJ had a draft opinion.

His "Usual" opinion is that the Chiefs are fucking stupid and he bases it on other people's posts.

No offense OTWP, but your takes have sucked since 2009.

ChiTown
09-14-2016, 08:06 PM

ROFL

DaneMcCloud
09-14-2016, 08:08 PM
Staylor generally has "deeper" takes than 99% of CP and backs them up with facts.

But the truth is, 99% of CP doesn't want to hear facts, they want to bitch, whether it's Dave Lane stating that Alex Smith isn't a Super Bowl QB or Billay stating that the Chiefs are 7-9 due to pass rush and secondary.

Easy 6
09-14-2016, 08:09 PM

You've been here since 2007, you should know better than all of this

For someone living in Key West, you're sure tense... go swim with the dolphins and have conch fritter why dont ya?

:D

DaneMcCloud
09-14-2016, 08:11 PM
Also, if *I* set off Staylor26, it would probably be the 1st or 2nd time.

We disagree at times and get testy at times but overall, he's in the Top 5% versus Claynus, who's in the bottom 0.000000001%.

staylor26
09-14-2016, 08:11 PM
His "Usual" opinion is that the Chiefs are ****ing stupid and he bases it on other people's posts.

ROFL

staylor26
09-14-2016, 08:16 PM
I get along with Dane and SNR because they're like me. You can say whatever the fuck you want, and at the end of the day it's all love. That's the type of household I grew up in, so that's how I treat family.

So if I ever told you to go fuck yourself, or called you a retard, it's only because I love you and we're like family. :D

RealSNR
09-14-2016, 08:19 PM
I get along with Dane and SNR because they're like me. You can say whatever the fuck you want, and at the end of the day it's all love. That's the type of household I grew up in, so that's how I treat family.

So if I ever told you to go fuck yourself, or called you a retard, it's only because I love you and we're like family. :D

Worried about ya, bro. PM me if there's anything I can do to help

O.city
09-14-2016, 08:29 PM
Voted for myself

staylor26
09-14-2016, 08:30 PM
Voted for myself

Of course you did. Condescending prick.

DaneMcCloud
09-14-2016, 08:31 PM
BeaverEater?

LMAO

Holy SHIT!

ROFL

This place is GOLD, Jerry! Gold!

TimBone
09-14-2016, 08:32 PM
Also, if *I* set off Staylor26, it would probably be the 1st or 2nd time.

We disagree at times and get testy at times but overall, he's in the Top 5% versus Claynus, who's in the bottom 0.000000001%.
I think Dane should do a 'Ranking CPer's by percentage' thread, similar to Hootie's 'Post in this thread and I'll tell you what I think of you' thread. What could go wrong?

DaneMcCloud
09-14-2016, 08:35 PM
I think Dane should do a 'Ranking CPer's by percentage' thread, similar to Hootie's 'Post in this thread and I'll tell you what I think of you' thread. What could go wrong?

Great idea!

Maybe later this Fall or early January, when my biz essentially shuts down.

Be sure to remind me.

Oh, and fuck the consequences.

O.city
09-14-2016, 08:38 PM
Of course dane likes staylor, they homerbone

DaneMcCloud
09-14-2016, 08:40 PM

LMAO

Who called the Russell cut?

How many people told Dane to "Pump the brakes?".

BTW, should I start talking in 3rd person?

Hammock Parties
09-14-2016, 08:41 PM

lexicon!

O.city
09-14-2016, 08:44 PM
What does chiefs homerboning produce? A Marty schotenreid baby?

I got it..

Alex Smith's good looms
Elvis grbacs raw sexuality
Brodie Croyles nose
Bono boner

DaneMcCloud
09-14-2016, 08:44 PM
lexicon!

Yeah, I'm SUCH a "Homer" that I called for a 3rd round 2016 draft choice to be cut in August.

:facepalm:

Question: Do you suck at everything or just Chiefsplanet?

O.city
09-14-2016, 08:47 PM
Here's what really happened

Staylor 26 lost it once he found out Russell got cut, Russell being the chiefs biggest leader, due to his sheer abundance of instagram and twitter chiefs love.

Clearly, something snapped

Hammock Parties
09-14-2016, 08:48 PM
Yeah, I'm SUCH a "Homer" that I called for a 3rd round 2016 draft choice to be cut in August.

:facepalm:

Question: Do you suck at everything or just Chiefsplanet?

settle down daneis, it's just a funny term we should use in every fucking thread now

the Talking Can
09-14-2016, 08:49 PM
Staylor generally has "deeper" takes than 99% of CP and backs them up with facts.

like when he said recently cut Keviaeiaievieia Russell cared more about the Chiefs than Eric Berry (the guy who worked out while battling cancer, in order to play for the chiefs)...because he posts on twitter?

ROFL

DaFace

*I* am an optimist. You're over-the-top-combative-obnoxious homer.

TLO
I assumed it was Dane, but you know what happens when you assume!

For the record, I love everyone here. Even Dane. :)

TLO
09-14-2016, 08:50 PM
*I* am an optimist. You're over-the-top-combative-obnoxious homer.

Maybe so - but that helps balance out the eternal pessimists, IMO.

staylor26
09-14-2016, 08:57 PM
like when he said recently cut Keviaeiaievieia Russell cared more about the Chiefs than Eric Berry (the guy who worked out while battling cancer, in order to play for the chiefs)...because he posts on twitter?

ROFL

Yea that's exactly what I said!

I'll say this though, Berry holding is part of the reason we struggled early on in that game, but you won't dare touch that. You'll shit on Ford though who was one of our only defensive players not to play like dog shit all day long. He also did more to contribute to the comeback than Berry.

You're a Berry homer.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
09-14-2016, 09:00 PM
His "Usual" opinion is that the Chiefs are ****ing stupid and he bases it on other people's posts.

I'm going to have to second this one. OTWP is so jaded by Chiefs history that it's depressing

RealSNR
09-14-2016, 09:02 PM
Okay, I think I got the burst I needed from this thread tonight.

Thanks for everything, folks. Same time next week?

Hammock Parties
09-14-2016, 09:03 PM
I'm going to have to second this one. OTWP is so jaded by Chiefs history that it's depressing

you would be too, if you had been around for any of it, you fake ass poser fan

staylor26
09-14-2016, 09:04 PM
Also, I love how The Talking Can doesn't want to bring up mp him calling me a homer for saying the Chiefs have one of the best TE groups in the NFL.

Then our 5th TE got picked up after we cut him.

Harris is looking like a great #2.

Travis had a HUGE block late in the game.

Eat a ****ing dick Talking Can.

O.city
09-14-2016, 09:06 PM
Our 5th te was with the jets and got cut a day later

staylor26
09-14-2016, 09:08 PM

Didn't know that, but he wasn't even who I was talking about when I said TE group. I still think it was further proof that we have really nice dept there, along with keeping 4.

Our TE group is fantastic. They have to show they can be consistent, but I think they will. Do you disagree?

TigeRRUppeRRcut
09-14-2016, 09:08 PM

ROFL

The fact is Mitchell schwartz who never played a down for us wanted to be a Chief this year more than Berry (Thank you, Geoff) as seen by the contract he signed.

Berry working out during his chemo was an individual battle he was doing for himself as he should have. Now, holding out and demanding the money he wanted was a selfish move. West, Ware, Howard, Schwartz, Tamba, Fisher all signed, so why does he need to be a diva about it?

TigeRRUppeRRcut
09-14-2016, 09:10 PM

You still wishing harm on our players ? Or still getting floor burns over at The Mane?

O.city
09-14-2016, 09:11 PM
Didn't know that, but he wasn't even who I was talking about when I said TE group. I still think it was further proof that we have really nice dept there, along with keeping 4.

Our TE group is fantastic. They have to show they can be consistent, but I think they will. Do you disagree?

They're good.

Dunno about fantastic yet. Too early to tell

Hammock Parties
09-14-2016, 09:12 PM
I would never wish harm on any of our beloved, precious Chiefs.

Dave Lane
09-14-2016, 09:13 PM

He is crap. And I'm being polite.

Ming the Merciless
09-14-2016, 09:17 PM
Dane and Staylor hooked up on Grindr

They probly both have Alex SmiF jammes

It's nice to see such a beautiful romance blossom on CP

Easy 6
09-14-2016, 09:18 PM
I just wanna know more about living in Key West... not sure I could be bothered to care about anything other than my next swim in the Blue Lagoon, a freshly caught fish dinner and upcoming night at the tiki bar

Football would suddenly seem much less important to me, I'd bet

Iowanian
09-14-2016, 09:19 PM
There has been name calling and an actual feud ?!!

F.n.A

There hasn't been a quarrel worth reading here for at least a year.

Make Chiefsplanet GREAT again.

TimBone
Okay, I think I got the burst I needed from this thread tonight.

Thanks for everything, folks. Same time next week?

fuck off

Ming the Merciless
It's really sad what Dane has become

The kinder gentler Dane 2.0 makes me want to barf on a puppy then kick that puppy into Sandy Cheeks face

TimBone
09-14-2016, 09:20 PM

Top 5%, sir.

Pablo
09-14-2016, 09:28 PM
Let's be honest, we were all rooting for the truck and the Florida sun.

staylor26
09-14-2016, 09:52 PM
I just wanna know more about living in Key West... not sure I could be bothered to care about anything other than my next swim in the Blue Lagoon, a freshly caught fish dinner and upcoming night at the tiki bar

Football would suddenly seem much less important to me, I'd bet

That's because you weren't born and raised here. I mean, it's great and a I love it, but when you're not on the water it's boring as shit. It's also an expensive place to live, as you might already know.

staylor26
09-14-2016, 09:53 PM

That's great. You seem nice.

Pasta Little Brioni
09-14-2016, 09:54 PM
he's always been sweet - but then again - I don't know much about football.

Have you seen jimmya round lately?

Pasta Little Brioni
09-14-2016, 09:56 PM
I'm just here for more Dane poon eatin stories

Iowanian
09-14-2016, 09:56 PM
Oh great....this rumble turned into a Michael Jackson video....complete with the mutual cock washing.

DaneMcCloud
09-14-2016, 10:07 PM

ROFL

I thought that was DJ'sLeftNut?

:shrug:

DaneMcCloud
09-14-2016, 10:08 PM

So was our 6th CB

DaneMcCloud
09-14-2016, 10:09 PM

LMAO

Fucking Classic!

Discuss Thrower
09-14-2016, 10:21 PM
... and have conch fritter why dont ya?

That's more of a Dane thing.

Easy 6
09-14-2016, 10:31 PM

Its no big thing, though... I licked all over my babysitters titties no older than age 10

She was a cool chick, we actually had a chance to laugh about it years later when I was a teen... her close cousin was Morris Day of "The Time" and she had the pics to prove it

Ming the Merciless
09-15-2016, 01:03 AM
There's only a handful of you that feel that way.

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/56754531.jpg

Baby Lee
09-15-2016, 02:23 AM
Is Jimmie a racist term? Cause something about it sounds off to me, but I have no context.

There really isn't a context. Jimmies and particularly rustling jimmies is a colloquialism that has murky origins.

Best I can piece together, jimmies started as candy topping, the little sprinkles that go on top of ice cream sundaes. Some also apply to other small candies you would eat at the movies like Mike and Ikes, Red Hots, and Nerds. That morphed over to male genitalia with terms like a jimmy hat being a condom, basically posing your junk as a sweet treat. Also probably playing in there is the similarity sonically to 'titties' ie, rustling your jimmies is the male version of getting your titties in a twist.

Rustling jimmies is either shaking your bag of candy or shaking your manbag/undercarriage. A minor, needling, but intimate, irritation.

Some have hypothesized that the candy topping was called jimmies to begin with because some of the toppings are chocolate and they thought jimmie might be a variation of Jim Crow, but there is no evidence to support it historically, and jimmies refer to many small candies having no connection to chocolate or the color brown, ie, the most popular case of sprinkles are usually just fused sugar and come in rainbow colors.

kccrow
09-15-2016, 02:45 AM
It was me, cuz he loves short receivers and I don't. :D

I love staylor, in a not so gay, not very feminine, kind of way.

Coochie liquor
09-15-2016, 03:37 AM
So it wasn't Dane? Well that yanks the 8 year old eating pussy chain.

Fyp

ThaVirus
09-15-2016, 08:04 AM
Yea that's exactly what I said!

I'll say this though, Berry holding is part of the reason we struggled early on in that game, but you won't dare touch that. You'll shit on Ford though who was one of our only defensive players not to play like dog shit all day long. He also did more to contribute to the comeback than Berry.

You're a Berry homer.

They all played a part in the slow start.

But even if Berry had been here all throughout camp, would you expect a player who spends the majority of his time 12 yards beyond the line of scrimmage to make that much of an impact? Particularly on a day in which we gave up 6 YPC on the ground.

I really only remember Berry missing one tackle and two other players also missed tackles on that very same play.

ThaVirus
09-15-2016, 08:05 AM

That is hilarious.

I thought that was DJ'sLeftNut?

:shrug:

It was Staylor. 100% positive.

Baby Lee
09-15-2016, 08:15 AM

Some Chiefs fans wasted a shit ton of optimism from the retirement of Roaf to the hiring of Reid.

raybec 4
09-15-2016, 08:16 AM
What does chiefs homerboning produce? A Marty schotenreid baby?

I got it..

Alex Smith's good looms
Elvis grbacs raw sexuality
Brodie Croyles nose
Bono boner

What the fuck is a good loom? Does he make wool blankets in the off season?

NJChiefsFan
09-15-2016, 08:18 AM
I really only remember Berry missing one tackle and two other players also missed tackles on that very same play.

Berry got beat on that double move and had to take the flag to save the TD. It's a good thing he did, because that would have made it 31-10.

Baby Lee
09-15-2016, 08:18 AM

CoNch frtitter. . . . CoNch.

ThaVirus
09-15-2016, 08:33 AM
Berry got beat on that double move and had to take the flag to save the TD. It's a good thing he did, because that would have made it 31-10.

He did. I'm sure he had other bad plays as well.

Just saying: on the list of 'reasons why we got off to a slow start', he'd be pretty far down.

DJ's left nut
09-15-2016, 08:36 AM
It was Staylor. 100% positive.

Correct.

I think Berry's a selfish bitch but even I don't think Twitter is where one goes to determine these things...

staylor26
09-15-2016, 10:00 AM
Correct.

I think Berry's a selfish bitch but even I don't think Twitter is where one goes to determine these things...

Neither do I. They're just blowing what I said out of proportion.

ThaVirus
09-15-2016, 10:04 AM
Neither do I. They're just blowing what I said out of proportion.

LOL We may be taking it a bit far but you have to admit that was a ridiculous reach on your part.

staylor26
09-15-2016, 10:11 AM
LOL We may be taking it a bit far but you have to admit that was a ridiculous reach on your part.

I just asked for something tangible that is an example of Berry's love for the Chiefs. I probably shouldn't have included it as one of my many examples, but I was just listing things off, and in typical CP fashion somebody blew it out of proportion and everybody followed. At least some of the jokes were good I guess. :shrug:

Mr. Flopnuts
09-15-2016, 10:37 AM
It was...in the billiard room. /Takei voice

Rausch
09-15-2016, 10:43 AM
It was...in the billiard room. /Takei voice

Me...

(In the voice of Te'o's imaginary girlfriend...)