PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Chiefs waive Rakeem Nunez-Roches

RunKC
09-17-2016, 10:14 AM
Terez Paylor@TerezPaylor-The #Chiefs have waived DT Rakeem Nunez-Roches and elevated Jordan Devey to the 53-man roster.

Holy shit Dorsey isn't fucking around

Buehler445
09-17-2016, 10:16 AM
With his frame, I was hoping he would catch on and wreck shit.

Alas...

http://i.makeagif.com/media/8-25-2014/fWx327.gif

JoeyChuckles
09-17-2016, 10:18 AM
Down with hyphenated names!

Candiru
09-17-2016, 10:19 AM
Kept David Irving off the roster for this worthless dude

Hammock Parties
09-17-2016, 10:19 AM
The way people here talked about him he was a future starter. LMAO

DaneMcCloud
09-17-2016, 10:21 AM
Well, they needed to waive someone since they were down to six offensive lineman.

RNR will likely end up on the PS, then Devey is waived after Ehinger and LDT are available again.

Typical of last year but it's slightly surprising that it wasn't Pughsley.

DaneMcCloud
09-17-2016, 10:22 AM

You're an assclown, Claynus

Hammock Parties
09-17-2016, 10:24 AM
You're an assclown, Claynus

Good morning to you, too, sir. Have a great day.

The Franchise
09-17-2016, 10:24 AM

This.

Candiru
09-17-2016, 10:25 AM
Typical of last year but it's slightly surprising that it wasn't Pughsley.

Yes. What's this team's obsession with white OL? Devey sucks.

Also, we're down to 5 DL and King is rotting on the practice squad while we have 9 combined RBs and TEs. I suppose Nicolas and Hali can play some emergency DL

pugsnotdrugs19
09-17-2016, 10:34 AM
This move has nothing to do with RNR being bad. As mentioned above, we were short on OL and someone had to go for the week.

Fingers crossed that he clears waivers.

Candiru
09-17-2016, 10:38 AM
This move has nothing to do with RNR being bad. As mentioned above, we were short on OL and someone had to go for the week.

Fingers crossed that he clears waivers.

We're also short on DL. Says a lot, IMO. Though to be fair, he was inactive last week, so apparently they are comfortable with 5 DL

staylor26
09-17-2016, 10:41 AM

Who the **** was hyping up Nunez-Roches? Stop talking out of your ass.

KChiefs1
09-17-2016, 10:46 AM

This

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammock Parties
09-17-2016, 10:48 AM

Several people for the last two years.

Just another JAG.

Candiru
09-17-2016, 10:51 AM
Several people for the last two years.

Just another JAG.

just another Just Another Guy. Hot take

Chief Pagan
09-17-2016, 10:53 AM

Just.

beach tribe
09-17-2016, 10:58 AM

just A guy.

Candiru
09-17-2016, 11:00 AM
just A guy.

Judge Advocate General

jspchief
09-17-2016, 11:10 AM
I think a lot of the fans that follow their team closely enough to know the roster this deep are eternally optimistic about these guys. I don't know if it's about BB chest pounding or what. I'm more of a "I'll believe it when I see it" type.

DaneMcCloud
09-17-2016, 11:12 AM
Just another JAG.

Assclown

Hammock Parties
09-17-2016, 11:15 AM
Assclown

Beautiful human being! :)

DaneMcCloud
RNR is a 6th round draft choice that didn't play much football before college but has the upside to be a rotational player. Saccopoo was super high on him but I think he's the only guy that was really pimping hard.

This is just another procedural move. Short on OL, waive the lowest man on the totem pole at DL. This shit happens all year long with these guys, as Pughsley's been up and down, Frankie Hammond's been up and down, etc. and so on.

Direckshun
RNR will play football this year.

Probably for us. Soon as we get our guards back Devey will be on the street again.

Devey, though? We already have a project swing tackle as depth. Pughsley or Munyer provide us guard depth.

Did anybody watch Devey that closely this year in the preseason? Was he that good?

Direckshun
09-17-2016, 11:18 AM
I remember Clay coming down the mountain, decrying this 6th round pick as more evidence that Dorsey is steering us wrong.

A brave soldier, he.

Hammock Parties
09-17-2016, 11:18 AM
I remember Clay coming down the mountain, decrying this 6th round pick as more evidence that Dorsey is steering us wrong.

A brave soldier, he.

I'm pretty sure I've never offered an opinion on this unremarkable roster scab until this very thread.

Direckshun
09-17-2016, 11:19 AM
Oddly enough, Dorsey's track record with 6th rounders is stupendous, is it not?

RNR.
LDT.
Fulton.
Nicholas.

Am I missing anyone?

Edit: Eric Kush and DJ White. Not bad, not bad at all.

RealSNR
09-17-2016, 11:20 AM
RNR will play football this year.

Probably for us. Soon as we get our guards back Devey will be on the street again.

Devey, though? We already have a project swing tackle as depth. Pughsley or Munyer provide us guard depth.

Did anybody watch Devey that closely this year in the preseason? Was he that good?
In the one preseason game I saw (the Bears game) I thought he looked the worst out of Munyer, Pughsley, and himself

Direckshun
09-17-2016, 11:20 AM
I'm pretty sure I've never offered an opinion on this unremarkable roster scab until this very thread.

Joke went over your head.

Procedural roster move, and the head that rolled (temporarily) was a 6th round pick.

What's your beef, exactly? Is there a larger narrative you're attempting to fit this into?

Hammock Parties
09-17-2016, 11:21 AM
Joke went over your head.

Procedural roster move, and the head that rolled (temporarily) was a 6th round pick.

What's your beef, exactly? Is there a larger narrative you're attempting to fit this into?

No, I made an offhand comment about the amusing nature of some posters here and naturally some people took it way too seriously.

pugsnotdrugs19
09-17-2016, 11:21 AM
If Devey has to play tomorrow, we're losing.

But he shouldn't have to. And then he will be sent right back to the PS.

Direckshun
09-17-2016, 11:24 AM
No, I made an offhand comment about the amusing nature of some posters here and naturally some people took it way too seriously.

Saying things is fun.

WhawhaWhat
09-17-2016, 11:27 AM
His biggest achievement in pro football is breaking Connor Shaw's leg.

RealSNR
09-17-2016, 11:30 AM
Oddly enough, Dorsey's track record with 6th rounders is stupendous, is it not?

RNR.
LDT.
Fulton.
Nicholas.

Am I missing anyone?

Has RNR even played a single regular season snap in his NFL career?

If I'm to compare him to another 6th round Chiefs defensive lineman, at this point he's Jerrell Powe. And Powe at least managed to get on the field infrequently.

staylor26
09-17-2016, 11:32 AM
Has RNR even played a single regular season snap in his NFL career?

If I'm to compare him to another 6th round Chiefs defensive lineman, at this point he's Jerrell Powe. And Powe at least managed to get on the field infrequently.

He has, but not many.

MahiMike
09-17-2016, 11:35 AM
We dun need no stinking rochez!

staylor26
09-17-2016, 11:37 AM
We dun need no stinking rochez!

Badgers?

The Franchise
09-17-2016, 11:44 AM

RunKC. But in his defense, he hypes everyone.

RunKC
09-17-2016, 11:46 AM
RunKC. But in his defense, he hypes everyone.

As Direkshun stated before: saying things is fun.

CoMoChief
09-17-2016, 11:51 AM

I somewhat agree w/ Clay on this one...there were a good number of people on this site thinking he was going to be a solid primary backup or Chiefs' primary 3rd down guy. But starter? I dunno about that.

But man they REALLY fucked up trying to hide Irving on the PS.

Do we even draft Chris Jones or re-sign Howard to a deal if Irving were to make the roster? Who does KC draft instead of Jones or does Howard's money go towards a Berry or Poe deal? Who knows..

nychief
09-17-2016, 12:10 PM
He'll end up on the PS.

booger
09-17-2016, 12:16 PM
Not surprised it's Devey because they had him playing center getting some snaps in regular and shotgun late in the Green Bay game. So they figure the two players on the roster that can play center are starting tomorrow and Munyer isn't on the ps. So they go with Devey over Pughsley. I still think Pughsley is most worthy of that 8th OL spot on the roster when everyone is healthy though

NJChiefsFan
09-17-2016, 12:23 PM
Has Irving done anything so far for Dallas(?)?

DaneMcCloud
09-17-2016, 12:30 PM

Nothing other than pissing off a few CP members

Sandy Vagina
If Devey has to play tomorrow, we're losing.

But he shouldn't have to. And then he will be sent right back to the PS.

Agreed. Anyone that misses Mike McGlynn will get those reminiscent feels from watching Devey out there. :(

booger

Blocked a couple FGs last year. From what I saw this preseason he was starting at LE and made some tackles for loss and flashing some pass rush. I haven't looked at his stats and he's probably not ready to start but will continue to develop for them. 4-3 is probably much better for him in the long run not having to bulk up as much

booger
09-17-2016, 12:35 PM
I like RNR but if he gets claimed it's not the end of the world because Nick Williams can backup nose after bulking up for this season and David King could be brought up to the 53 and be an option for inside pass rush

DaneMcCloud
09-17-2016, 12:37 PM
I like RNR but if he gets claimed it's not the end of the world because Nick Williams can backup nose after bulking up for this season and David King could be brought up to the 53 and be an option for inside pass rush

It's definitely a position of depth but man, they really need to draft more offensive lineman because their starters just can't seem to stay healthy.

I think Fulton will be more than fine but I have my reservations about Reid.

And Devey is on the field, look out. That guy has been hated in every stop, whether with NE or SF.

staylor26
09-17-2016, 12:45 PM
It's definitely a position of depth but man, they really need to draft more offensive lineman because their starters just can't seem to stay healthy.

And Devey is on the field, look out. That guy has been hated in every stop, whether with NE or SF.

It's so ****ing frustrating. It's the same shit every year with the OL. LDT was looking like our most improved offensive player too.

DaneMcCloud
09-17-2016, 12:48 PM
It's so ****ing frustrating. It's the same shit every year with the OL. LDT was looking like our most improved offensive player too.

With all of the comp picks in 2017, I expect Dorsey to address the guard position within the first four rounds again, if not the first three.

Fulton will also be in the last year of his deal, as will LDT.

As much as I like LDT's upside, missing the playoffs and now, an important game in Houston, is not really ideal long term at the RG position.

Simply Red
09-17-2016, 12:52 PM
Don't get too comfortable on this team - Dorsey will eat your babies in a minute!

nicksdad
09-17-2016, 12:52 PM
As a lifelong Chiefs fan living in New England I had the chance to watch this guy in his Pats days. He is pretty bad at football but he is a good tuba player. Maybe he and Dee can start a two man band. Seriously this guy was a huge whipping boy here and deservedly so

booger
09-17-2016, 01:01 PM

I felt the same once I saw Devey was even signed to the ps since he's already 28. Just don't feel he's that good but ever since I saw the rookie got a concussion in practice and LDT having the high ankle sprain I figured Devey would be the guy strictly because of his center snaps. I guess they even value him above Munyer which I can only understand from strictly a size and experience point of view but that's it. Where the kid they claimed from Dallas, the new OT I don't know that he lasts long on the 53 for sure but they are getting a long look. I agree depth is a concern. Reid is limited to G and RT even though he's gonna need help in pass protection there and putting him at LT isn't even an option. So he's become less valuable from a versatility standpoint. I'm glad they've been able to hang onto Pughsley. Maybe try to give him some center snaps and who knows have a poor mans Jeff Allen who could play any of the 5 spots. But I agree and hope they keep trying out OL and develop another one like they have with Pughsley

O.city
09-17-2016, 01:14 PM
High ankle sprains are no joke.

booger
09-17-2016, 01:17 PM
Dorsey needs to get together with Chris Ballard and Will Lewis to find the OL version of Nick Williams and David King who they acquired both in season signing them off the steelers and Seahawks practice squads.

DaneMcCloud
09-17-2016, 01:21 PM
High ankle sprains are no joke.

Yeah, he might be out for a while.

Fisher had the high ankle sprain in preseason last year and it took weeks for him to get back on the field, missing the game against the Texans last year.

FWIW, this website says it can take as long as 6-7 weeks for athletes to recover from a high ankle sprain.

http://www.aofas.org/footcaremd/conditions/ailments-of-the-ankle/pages/high-ankle-sprain.aspx

O.city
09-17-2016, 01:44 PM

Fisher had the high ankle sprain in preseason last year and it took weeks for him to get back on the field, missing the game against the Texans last year.

FWIW, this website says it can take as long as 6-7 weeks for athletes to recover from a high ankle sprain.

http://www.aofas.org/footcaremd/conditions/ailments-of-the-ankle/pages/high-ankle-sprain.aspx

All depends in the severity. It'll be easier for a lineman than a skill guu, but will still be tough to come back from.

MotherfuckerJones
09-17-2016, 01:55 PM

Did they disclose the severity?

DaneMcCloud
09-17-2016, 02:00 PM
Did they disclose the severity?

Not that I'm aware of, only that it happened on the last play of the game after Alex scored

saphojunkie
09-17-2016, 02:02 PM
I am surprised how many fucks are given.

MotherfuckerJones
09-17-2016, 02:07 PM
Not that I'm aware of, only that it happened on the last play of the game after Alex scored

Son of a six toed slut

Chief Northman
09-17-2016, 02:15 PM

I feel the opposite - Reid was better at guard than he was at RT, although the sample size was smaller for his guard play opportunities. Fulton's best position is Center. But he will always be a #2 behind Morse and rightly so. I think the run game will see little drop off, but Fulton is a bit spotty in pass pro. Ehinger bounced back nicely last week after a poor first half. Let's hope Fulton and Reid are not noticed this Sunday....

DaneMcCloud
09-17-2016, 02:48 PM
I feel the opposite - Reid was better at guard than he was at RT, although the sample size was smaller for his guard play opportunities. Fulton's best position is Center. But he will always be a #2 behind Morse and rightly so. I think the run game will see little drop off, but Fulton is a bit spotty in pass pro. Ehinger bounced back nicely last week after a poor first half. Let's hope Fulton and Reid are not noticed this Sunday....

Dude, when they're dropping guys from the PS and adding them to the 53, there's a problem.

Reid is barely average, if that. Devey is a dumpster fire. Bryan Witzmann? Do you want to go into a game with Bryan Witzmann as your left tackle?

The Chiefs need to draft at least another guard and tackle next season to groom and develop. They're going to lose Fulton or LDT after 2017 and their depth is average at best right now.

Rain Man
09-17-2016, 03:23 PM
Between kevairae russell and now nunez-roches, it's obvious that they are clearing the roster people with hard-to-pronounce names. And now that they have elevated a guard to the active roster we know the French guy is next.

O.city
09-17-2016, 03:34 PM
Dude, when they're dropping guys from the PS and adding them to the 53, there's a problem.

Reid is barely average, if that. Devey is a dumpster fire. Bryan Witzmann? Do you want to go into a game with Bryan Witzmann as your left tackle?

The Chiefs need to draft at least another guard and tackle next season to groom and develop. They're going to lose Fulton or LDT after 2017 and their depth is average at best right now.

If you're gonna ask guys like Reid to play 16 games, yeah, he's probably getting exposed.

But as we've seen with this regime, they're really good at getting guys worked up to spot start and play well.

They've developed ldt, I can't imagine he's not resigned. But, if the injuries keep piling up, who knows

RunKC
09-17-2016, 03:36 PM

I think you'll see Dorsey draft OL like he did DB's in the 2016 draft seeing how he always looks ahead. That's exactly what GB just did.

It wouldn't shock me to see us draft another DL high in the draft either.

DaneMcCloud
09-17-2016, 03:38 PM
They've developed ldt, I can't imagine he's not resigned. But, if the injuries keep piling up, who knows

At this point in time, Fulton is more reliable and more versatile than LDT and Fulton can definitely start in this league, especially at center.

With LDT's concussion history and now high ankle sprain, in which it would be shocking if he returned any time soon, I'm not sure you take the gamble on him with a contract extension, especially since he has another career in mind.

O.city
09-17-2016, 03:41 PM
At this point in time, Fulton is more reliable and more versatile than LDT and Fulton can definitely start in this league, especially at center.

With LDT's concussion history and now high ankle sprain, in which it would be shocking if he returned any time soon, I'm not sure you take the gamble on him with a contract extension, especially since he has another career in mind.

Fulton may be able to start, but that's about where it ends with him. He's not likely to be more than an adequate starter, whereas were seeing ldt can be much more than that.

I hate them having to put a new lineman out there everyeyear. I'd like to see these 5 stay together foe 3 or 4 years

DaneMcCloud
09-17-2016, 03:56 PM
Fulton may be able to start, but that's about where it ends with him. He's not likely to be more than an adequate starter, whereas were seeing ldt can be much more than that.

I think there are plenty of teams in which Fulton could start at center and be effective. He'll likely never be a Pro Bowler but being available each week is yuge.

I hate them having to put a new lineman out there everyeyear. I'd like to see these 5 stay together foe 3 or 4 years

I don't like it either. The Chiefs have Fisher and Schwartz for five more years, Morse until 2018, LDT and Fulton until 2017.

Out of LDT, Fulton and Morse, I'd deem LDT's position as tenuous at best.

O.city
09-17-2016, 04:02 PM
I think there are plenty of teams in which Fulton could start at center and be effective. He'll likely never be a Pro Bowler but being available each week is yuge.

I don't like it either. The Chiefs have Fisher and Schwartz for five more years, Morse until 2018, LDT and Fulton until 2017.

They obviously like Ehinger better at LG than Fulton so unless he wants to keep being the backup inside guy or he really takes the LG spot by the reigns here, Fulton will likely want to go start somewhere.

King_Chief_Fan
09-17-2016, 04:03 PM
Between kevairae russell and now nunez-roches, it's obvious that they are clearing the roster people with hard-to-pronounce names. And now that they have elevated a guard to the active roster we know the French guy is next.

The right 53

DaneMcCloud
09-17-2016, 04:06 PM
They obviously like Ehinger better at LG than Fulton so unless he wants to keep being the backup inside guy or he really takes the LG spot by the reigns here, Fulton will likely want to go start somewhere.

I don't disagree but unless they draft a swing guard/center that's able to play in Year 2 in 2017, their depth will take another hit.

MTG#10
09-17-2016, 04:29 PM

Yeah, because you're always right with your talent evaluation. Geno Smith. LMAO

saphojunkie
09-17-2016, 05:05 PM
Pass rusher and pass protector in the draft this year.

milkman
09-17-2016, 05:34 PM

LDT is on the cusp of becoming a dominant force at guard.
Fulton is a liability when asked to do anything outside of a phone booth.

Hammock Parties
09-17-2016, 05:36 PM
Yeah, because you're always right with your talent evaluation. Geno Smith. LMAO

lots of people are wrong all the time

DaneMcCloud
09-17-2016, 05:40 PM
LDT is on the cusp of becoming a dominant force at guard.
Fulton is a liability when asked to do anything outside of a phone booth.

I don't disagree about LDT but I continue to question his love and tolerance of the game. He's the only guy on the Chiefs team (and maybe the NFL) who is guaranteed to earn at least $150k per year post-NFL, if not double that amount. My concern is that if he endures too many more injuries, I can see him saying adios.

Fulton's an average player but he has value in his versatility and would easily find a starting role on another NFL team if given a chance.

SAUTO
09-17-2016, 05:50 PM
I don't disagree about LDT but I continue to question his love and tolerance of the game. He's the only guy on the Chiefs team (and maybe the NFL) who is guaranteed to earn at least $150k per year post-NFL, if not double that amount. My concern is that if he endures too many more injuries, I can see him saying adios.

Fulton's an average player but he has value in his versatility and would easily find a starting role on another NFL team if given a chance.

Do doctors get paid as much in Canada as in America?

DaneMcCloud
09-17-2016, 06:01 PM
Do doctors get paid as much in Canada as in America?

They can earn as much or close to it.

Average in Canada is $225k per year

DaneMcCloud
09-20-2016, 04:30 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Chiefs?src=hash">#Chiefs</a> have signed DT Rakeem Nunez-Roches to the practice squad</p>&mdash; Terez A. Paylor (@TerezPaylor) <a href="https://twitter.com/TerezPaylor/status/778346393245130752">September 20, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Easy 6
09-20-2016, 04:34 PM
Very glad to hear that, he is worth keeping around for further development IMO

Hoover
09-20-2016, 05:17 PM

Um the Tard is making what, 600k this season? And you think he is going to up and quit because he make 150-225k a year being a Doctor and actually having to work all the time? If he keeps playing well he's going to BANK in a couple years. Him hanging it up is the least of my concerns.

OnTheWarpath15
09-20-2016, 05:18 PM
Um the Tard is making what, 600k this season? And you think he is going to up and quit because he make 150-225k a year being a Doctor and actually having to work all the time? If he keeps playing well he's going to BANK in a couple years. Him hanging it up is the least of my concerns.

Same.

Dude has the rest of his life to be a doctor.

DaneMcCloud
09-20-2016, 05:19 PM

You obviously missed the part where I said:

"I continue to question his love and tolerance of the game. My concern is that if he endures too many more injuries, I can see him saying adios".

As someone who's already serving residency, his post football career is locked up.

99% of the other NFL players can't say the same thing.

Hoover
09-20-2016, 05:20 PM
I think when the time is right Dorse needs to sign him to a friendly extention.

OnTheWarpath15
09-20-2016, 05:21 PM
You obviously missed the part where I said:

"I continue to question his love and tolerance of the game. My concern is that if he endures too many more injuries, I can see him saying adios".

More and more guys are doing that already, and it's not because they have the education to do so.

Could it accelerate the process? Maybe.

Hoover
09-20-2016, 05:22 PM
No because then you went on to talk about $$$.

There is no reason to question his love of the game. To my knowledge he's never said anything about CTE or injuries. So are we just questioning his commitment because he's not just some dumb jock?

DaneMcCloud
09-20-2016, 05:29 PM
Could it accelerate the process? Maybe.

That's my concern.

He suffered at least one concussion last year and he knows more about them from a medical standpoint than probably any other NFL player.

DaneMcCloud
09-20-2016, 05:32 PM
No because then you went on to talk about $$$.

Of course, because he's not going to be destitute or looking for a job after his football career has ended, which again, is unlike 99% of current NFL players.

There is no reason to question his love of the game. To my knowledge he's never said anything about CTE or injuries. So are we just questioning his commitment because he's not just some dumb jock?

Actually, after a quick web search, he has mentioned it:

http://www.espn.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/75642/current-chief-and-future-doctor-laurent-duvernay-tardif-has-weighed-concussion-risks

“It’s your responsibility as a player to take care of your health," he said. “It’s also your responsibility to ask yourself after you have an injury, ‘Is it still worth it for me to play?’ It’s a hard question, obviously. I had that conversation with my parents after my concussion. I was like, ‘Is it still worth it for me to play?’

“It was a no-brainer to me. It’s still worth it. Football is more than just a game. I enjoy it. It was my first concussion and I recovered pretty quickly. Putting that all into account, for me at that point, it’s worth it to play football, and I want to play football."

-----

So, he has thought about and it's worth it right now.

What happens if he's concussed again?

Hoover
09-20-2016, 05:35 PM
Of course, because he's not going to be destitute or looking for a job after his football career has ended, which again, is unlike 99% of current NFL players.

Actually, after a quick web search, he has mentioned it:

http://www.espn.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/75642/current-chief-and-future-doctor-laurent-duvernay-tardif-has-weighed-concussion-risks

“It’s your responsibility as a player to take care of your health," he said. “It’s also your responsibility to ask yourself after you have an injury, ‘Is it still worth it for me to play?’ It’s a hard question, obviously. I had that conversation with my parents after my concussion. I was like, ‘Is it still worth it for me to play?’

“It was a no-brainer to me. It’s still worth it. Football is more than just a game. I enjoy it. It was my first concussion and I recovered pretty quickly. Putting that all into account, for me at that point, it’s worth it to play football, and I want to play football."

-----

So, he has thought about and it's worth it right now.

What happens if he's concussed again?
Well then its a good thing he's still under a cheap contract next year. He's been a bargin.

DaneMcCloud
09-20-2016, 05:35 PM
I think when the time is right Dorse needs to sign him to a friendly extention.

He's only started 14 games since he was drafted in 2014 out of a possible 34 games (not including the playoffs, in which he was out).

I'd prefer to see him start 16 game season but that's not happening this year.

DaneMcCloud
09-20-2016, 05:38 PM
Well then its a good thing he's still under a cheap contract next year. He's been a bargin.

Bargain? He didn't step foot on the field in 2014.

He started 13 games last year and one game this year.

He has a really high ceiling and I'd like nothing more than for him to be a long term solution.

But due to his offseason pursuit of a medical degree, I think the reason for him to remain in the NFL, especially after injury, is different than all but a handful of NFL players.

redfan
12-24-2017, 09:43 AM
Bumpsky due to:

He was featured on Chiefs Insider this morning. I had no idea this guy was such an animated, trash-talking motivator!

RealSNR
12-24-2017, 11:24 AM
How about you start a new thread next time?

Yes, I looked at the date of the thread, but there was two seconds where I went, "What the fuck?"

TLO
12-24-2017, 11:27 AM
What a fun bump!