PDA

View Full Version : Football Dallas PD: Aqib Talib shot himself

Quesadilla Joe
10-04-2016, 05:02 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Sources say Dallas PD has completed the Aqib Talib case. They&#39;ve determined the Broncos cornerback was not shot by someone but shot himself.</p>&mdash; Rebecca Lopez (@rlopezwfaa) <a href="https://twitter.com/rlopezwfaa/status/783436324720304128">October 4, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Dallas police sources say no charges will be filed against Talib. The case is closed &amp; they are taking his word that he shot himself.</p>&mdash; Rebecca Lopez (@rlopezwfaa) <a href="https://twitter.com/rlopezwfaa/status/783466015053090816">October 5, 2016</a></blockquote>

:(

notorious
10-04-2016, 05:03 PM
Aim higher next time.

kcpasco
10-04-2016, 05:03 PM
Jail time

SAUTO
10-04-2016, 05:04 PM
So the suspension starts when?

kcpasco
10-04-2016, 05:05 PM
So the prison sentence starts when?

FYP

cabletech94
nelson mutz:

HAAAA HAAAAAAAA

notorious
So the suspension starts when?

Day after the Chiefs play them.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-04-2016, 05:06 PM
Sean Smith gets 3 games for drunk driving, this dude discharges a weapon in a night club and no punishment? What is Denver doing that the league loves so much? The calls they get every week. It's just blatant favoritism. You'd have to be a fool not to see it.

SAUTO
10-04-2016, 05:07 PM
FYP

Yeah that's gonna be down the line.

I'm thinking about this season

Quesadilla Joe
10-04-2016, 05:08 PM
I haven't heard anything about charges being filed or anything. If charges are filed it could be awhile before the NFL does anything as they'd most likely wait for it to go through the courts.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-04-2016, 05:10 PM
I haven't heard anything about charges being filed or anything. If charges are filed it could be awhile before the NFL does anything as they'd most likely wait for it to go through the courts.

He discharged a weapon in public. He'll be charged. Soon.

notorious
If he was intoxicated while carrying, he is in deep shit.

Quesadilla Joe

Then it could be a year or so before the NFL does anything.

kcpasco
10-04-2016, 05:14 PM
It's also Texas so who knows

displacedinMN
10-04-2016, 05:15 PM
dumbass

talib. not any posters here.

Donger
10-04-2016, 05:16 PM
He intercepts bullets, too?

Rasputin
10-04-2016, 05:17 PM
nelson mutz:

HAAAA HAAAAAAAA

What's it going take to get you to hook me up man? A case of beer?

I've been waiting. At least this is bye week but would be nice get my cable back on.

DaneMcCloud
10-04-2016, 05:19 PM

Talib could always use the Castle Doctrine, which is in effect in Texas.

"I shot myself because I was trying to defend myself against myself".

SAUTO
10-04-2016, 05:21 PM
Then it could be a year or so before the NFL does anything.

Since when had the nfl waited on the courts?

Link to the last time please.

notorious
10-04-2016, 05:29 PM

He plays for Denver. They will wait.

DaneMcCloud
10-04-2016, 05:29 PM
He plays for Denver. They will wait.

My thoughts exactly...

FlaChief58
10-04-2016, 05:31 PM

It's the donks. The league loves them some donks. I'll be shocked if he gets anything more than a slap on the wrist

SAUTO
10-04-2016, 05:36 PM
It's some fucking bullshit, Josh Brown was suspended for domestic violence just this year without being convicted

Quesadilla Joe
10-04-2016, 05:38 PM

Sheldon Richardson was arrested after being involved in a high speed chase in July of 2015, he plead guilty to resisting arrest in January of 2016 and was suspended on July 30th, 2016.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/16645543/new-york-jets-sheldon-richardson-suspended-1-game-violating-personal-conduct-policy

Also...

Early in his term, Goodell was swift in issuing extended suspensions of Adam Jones and Chris Henry as the commissioner sought to quickly clean up the league's image that had been sullied with numerous arrests and embarrassing off-field behavior. But in recent years Goodell has been more deferential of the judicial court process before ruling on potential personal conduct policy violations.

http://www.9news.com/sports/nfl/denver-broncos/mike-klis/nfl-not-expected-to-preempt-dallas-police-on-talib-case/302827169

Mr. Flopnuts
10-04-2016, 05:40 PM

LMAO

Quesadilla Joe
10-04-2016, 05:40 PM
As PFT reported last month, no one who was in a position to see what happened was willing to talk to police, so the investigation has been quiet. The NFL has not ruled out disciplining Talib under the personal-conduct policy, but there has been no indication that a suspension is planned.

Talib suffered only a minor injury to his leg and has started all four games for the Broncos this season.http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/10/04/report-police-have-concluded-aqib-talib-shot-himself/related/

ClevelandBronco
10-04-2016, 05:45 PM
Julio is coming to town.

Tempest
10-04-2016, 05:53 PM
Where's that one Broncos guy that always shows up and defends the Denver players?

alpha_omega
10-04-2016, 05:57 PM

Damn, I got dizzy reading that.

LoneWolf
10-04-2016, 06:06 PM
Where's that one Broncos guy that always shows up and defends the Denver players?

It's the OP, douche canoe.

Garcia Bronco
10-04-2016, 06:12 PM
He's not being charged with anything. The police don't have a weapon. And the police don't actually have any proof that he shot himself. He might get suspended by the league though, but for what?

Tempest
It's the OP, douche canoe.

Oh. I couldn't remember his name. Thank you.

Quesadilla Joe
According to the reporter who broke the news, it doesn't appear that the DPD are going to charge Talib with anything.

<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/286081049&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;vi sual=true"></iframe>

Garcia Bronco
10-04-2016, 06:14 PM
According to the reporter who broke the news, it doesn't appear that the DPD are going to charge Talib with anything.

<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/286081049&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;vi sual=true"></iframe>

They can't, they don't have any evidence

sedated
10-04-2016, 06:19 PM
Every time the police "determined" I did something, I was arrested. But I dont have the money for lawyers that Aquib does.

tecumseh
10-04-2016, 06:30 PM
So, just a flesh wound? Nothing that will keep him off the field?

SAUTO
10-04-2016, 06:31 PM
So, just a flesh wound? Nothing that will keep him off the field?

Someone doesn't pay attention

Quesadilla Joe
10-04-2016, 06:39 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Dallas police sources say no charges will be filed against Talib. The case is closed &amp; they are taking his word that he shot himself.</p>&mdash; Rebecca Lopez (@rlopezwfaa) <a href="https://twitter.com/rlopezwfaa/status/783466015053090816">October 5, 2016</a></blockquote>

SAUTO
10-04-2016, 06:55 PM
What? He has said he didn't shoot himself I thought.

Drunk, gun, night club, shoots himself, lies to police... No charges?

Wow

kcpasco
10-04-2016, 06:56 PM
What? He has said he didn't shoot himself I thought.

Drunk, gun, night club, shoots himself, lies to police... No charges?

Wow

It's Texas

SAUTO
10-04-2016, 06:57 PM
It's Texas

Yeah, in which being intoxicated with a gun in the club is a felony

TribalElder
10-04-2016, 07:28 PM
Am I the only one that got excited then realized this is an old incident

vailpass
10-04-2016, 07:33 PM
He said some big black buck of a thug shot him in the leg at da club.
He didn't lie.

Sorter
10-04-2016, 07:34 PM
He's good but he ain't no Burress.

Tempest
10-04-2016, 07:58 PM
He said some big black buck of a thug shot him in the leg at da club.
He didn't lie.

I'm not sure, but this post seems racist.

Chief Pagan
10-04-2016, 08:12 PM
He intercepts bullets, too?

He can't shoot a bullet and catch it too.

Oh wait...

Psyko Tek
10-04-2016, 08:45 PM
Every time the police "determined" I did something, I was arrested. But I dont have the money for lawyers that Aquib does.

Justice is what you can pay for

Simply Red
10-04-2016, 10:16 PM
Julio is coming to town.

That could very well be your first good raping this season. I mean nothing like ours - but we had an excuse - Our defense nucleus was out.

splatbass
10-04-2016, 11:18 PM
Yeah, in which being intoxicated with a gun in the club is a felony

Hell, I thought it was encouraged. Learn something new every day. :D

RobBlake
10-04-2016, 11:19 PM
how fucking stupid do you have to be as a pro athlete to do such shit

Rain Man
10-04-2016, 11:37 PM
If he wasn't an NFL player supported by John Elway, do we think he would have been charged for firing a gun in a club? Any normal person would be charged for that.

Demonpenz
10-04-2016, 11:56 PM
Head case, bi-polar-, piece of shit on top of it, thugish, jst seems like a waste of flesh.

Bowser
10-04-2016, 11:58 PM
If the same thing happened to Marcus Peters, Goodell would have had his ass shipped off to Guantanamo Bay for the first eight weeks of the season.

RobBlake
10-05-2016, 12:09 AM
If the same thing happened to Marcus Peters, Goodell would have had his ass shipped off to Guantanamo Bay for the first eight weeks of the season.

plaxico burris did good in a superbowl, but he didn't have a gm/owner that was considered a nfl legend.

mdchiefsfan
10-05-2016, 01:41 AM
I'm sure Dallas PD is getting a huge "donation" in the mail soon.

Nickhead
10-05-2016, 02:34 AM
plaxico burris did good in a superbowl, but he didn't have a gm/owner that was considered a nfl legend.

you talking about pittsburg, giants,? no legends there, nothing to see move along :D

Red Dawg
10-05-2016, 04:01 AM
Roger should suspend Talib. He doesn't needs him to be up on charges to do it. He had a gun in public and it went off. That is all he needs and he sure as hell won't be challenged in court.

Nickhead
10-05-2016, 04:17 AM
if talib is not suspended, there will be a revolt among all other nfl players.

Mile High Mania
10-05-2016, 05:05 AM
I dunno why DPD wouldn't file charges... drunk, carrying, public place and firing a gun (shooting himself). Maybe since they can't prove it in a court of law, they cut their losses and walk?

Either way, I'm expecting a 4-6 game suspension... by week 7 or 8. If Goodell doesn't suspend him, then I think he catches all types of hell for incredible inconsistency.

Hydrae
10-05-2016, 09:29 AM
Seems to me like there is probably more to the story:

Talib had also been at a strip club earlier that night where two men were shot, but people familiar with the investigation say police could not confirm he was at the club during that shooting.

USA Today article (http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/broncos/2016/10/04/police-determine-broncos-cb-aqib-talib-shot-himself/91578058/)

Weird story and even weirder that the police are done investigating a situation where as many as 3 people were shot but nothing comes of it. :shrug:

Quesadilla Joe
10-05-2016, 10:32 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">ICYMI: <a href="https://twitter.com/SI_PeterKing">@SI_PeterKing</a> on what he thinks may happen to Aqib Talib of the <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Broncos?src=hash">#Broncos</a>. - Photo Credit: Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports <a href="https://t.co/NJF1jilPhM">pic.twitter.com/NJF1jilPhM</a></p>&mdash; Schlereth And Evans (@StinkAndEvans) <a href="https://twitter.com/StinkAndEvans/status/783662877051752449">October 5, 2016</a></blockquote>

Rain Man
10-05-2016, 11:43 AM
Seems to me like there is probably more to the story:

USA Today article (http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/broncos/2016/10/04/police-determine-broncos-cb-aqib-talib-shot-himself/91578058/)

Weird story and even weirder that the police are done investigating a situation where as many as 3 people were shot but nothing comes of it. :shrug:

Well, that's bizarre. So there were two shootings in the same night in places where Aqib Talib was carrying a gun? Am I understanding that right?

And the police don't see anything suspicious in that?

In an era where guys are getting fines for cleats and getting suspended for DUIs and getting suspended for being accused of rape, I'm really finding it incredulous that we're not hearing anything about this guy facing any consequences.

Discuss Thrower
10-05-2016, 11:46 AM

"Did you see the thot I was about go home with though?"

jjchieffan
10-05-2016, 12:06 PM
I looked back at the Plaxicco Burress incident. Apparently, he wasn't sus[ended by the league, but he was suspended by the Giants for the remaining 4 games of the year for behavior detrimental to the team(Not that we would expect the cheating Donks to do anything like that because that would require them to actually have integrity). Burress then got convicted and sentenced to 2 years in prison. Yet Talib gets off completely?? BS!!

Rain Man
10-05-2016, 12:18 PM
I looked back at the Plaxicco Burress incident. Apparently, he wasn't sus[ended by the league, but he was suspended by the Giants for the remaining 4 games of the year for behavior detrimental to the team(Not that we would expect the cheating Donks to do anything like that because that would require them to actually have integrity). Burress then got convicted and sentenced to 2 years in prison. Yet Talib gets off completely?? BS!!

Ah, very interesting. So we're relying on the team to do the right thing in this situation? Elway probably offers bonuses for crimes committed, which actually explains a lot about their roster and why people like TJ Ward and Aqib Talib signed as free agents.

KranzDictum
10-05-2016, 12:21 PM

Burress was in a free fall when that happened, he had other issues as well if I remember right. It wasn't just an incident where he was packing in a state where they have concealed carry laws and partying after a SB win. I thought it was more about a multitude of things with Burress such as missing practices/meetings and being a locker room cancer.

I almost wish the NFL would fine or suspend him just to close this out. Not like the Broncos are going to miss him for a game. Harris, Roby, Webster can hold down the fort.

With Talib the Broncos D has not allowed a passer to net more than 190 yards this year in all 4 games. That might jump up to a net of 225 for a game but big deal.

You guys would love to have him on the cheifs.

Rain Man
10-05-2016, 12:25 PM
This prompted me to look up TJ Ward's arrests, and apparently Broncos players have a hard time behaving themselves in strip clubs.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/10997254/tj-ward-denver-broncos-says-recent-arrest-blown-proportion

Apparently the Broncos suspended him for a game for attacking a bartender. (I presume they were out of contention or something at that point.) If he got a game for attacking a bartender, how many games should Talib get for being involved in three shootings in one night?

http://kdvr.com/2015/09/03/broncos-t-j-ward-suspended-1-game-after-incident-at-denver-strip-club/

Pitt Gorilla
10-05-2016, 12:27 PM
Talib is a complete POS.

Rain Man
10-05-2016, 12:29 PM
You guys would love to have him on the cheifs.

The only reason I'd want that guy on the Chiefs is that it would make my neighborhood in Denver safer. It's only a matter of time before he's involved in as many murders as Von Miller has been*.

* - Disclaimer - I haven't kept track of Von Miller murder involvement since the Fero's restaurant murders, so his number may be much higher now.

BWillie
10-05-2016, 12:34 PM
Sean Smith gets 3 games for drunk driving, this dude discharges a weapon in a night club and no punishment? What is Denver doing that the league loves so much? The calls they get every week. It's just blatant favoritism. You'd have to be a fool not to see it.

I would not imagine he was allowed to be carrying in a night club, but it's possible he had a permit and legally was carrying. I don't know that we know all of the specifics.

BWillie
10-05-2016, 12:35 PM

Different state, different rules.

MahiMike
10-05-2016, 12:52 PM
Plaxico school of self defense?

Mile High Mania
10-05-2016, 01:58 PM
I would not imagine he was allowed to be carrying in a night club, but it's possible he had a permit and legally was carrying. I don't know that we know all of the specifics.

Believe it's illegal to carry with a license in a bar. Doesn't sound like they can prove he did though. Regarding the other two that were shot on that night in the same general area, my guess is the bullets didn't match the gun he shot himself with... not making excuses, I think he's a moron. And while he's from Dallas, I would be shocked if he had a license to carry.

Garcia Bronco
10-05-2016, 02:10 PM
Believe it's illegal to carry with a license in a bar. Doesn't sound like they can prove he did though. Regarding the other two that were shot on that night in the same general area, my guess is the bullets didn't match the gun he shot himself with... not making excuses, I think he's a moron. And while he's from Dallas, I would be shocked if he had a license to carry.

If I heard it right they don't have a gun or a bullet to compare Talib getting shot at the park to match ballistics with club shooting.

Garcia Bronco
10-05-2016, 02:11 PM

Even with a permit you are not allowed to carry in an establishment that servers alcohol in Texas.

Weapon X
10-05-2016, 02:12 PM
Talib is basically a posterboy for Mensa

Rasputin
10-05-2016, 02:23 PM
I read the title as ~ Dallas PD: Aqib Talib shit himself

Seams accurate

BWillie
10-05-2016, 02:26 PM
Even with a permit you are not allowed to carry in an establishment that servers alcohol in Texas.

Right. But the punishment for having a gun unlawfully, even a registered one somewhere you aren't supposed to be isn't near the same as in NY. Right or wrong.

Rain Man
10-05-2016, 02:43 PM
Talib is basically a posterboy for Mensa

He's a posterboy for eating the glue that goes on Mensa posters.

threebag
10-05-2016, 02:43 PM
Goodell is going to shit the bed with this. A real opportunity to send a message what playing for the shield really means and he will let him walk. I wish he would make an example of Talib.

notorious
10-05-2016, 02:45 PM
Too big to fail.

vailpass
10-05-2016, 05:12 PM
Talib is a complete POS.

Aw, c'mon.
It's not like he beat on a pregnant woman...

Rain Man
10-05-2016, 05:26 PM
Aw, c'mon.

I'm willing to bet that he's done that.

splatbass
10-05-2016, 07:44 PM
Different state, different rules.

I don't think you can discharge a firearm in a nightclub legally in any state. Even Texas. You have any documentation showing it is legal in Texas?

ARROW2
10-05-2016, 08:12 PM
Aw, c'mon.

NFL is full of shit. Anybody else think they are ****ING with Tyreek on these kick returns? Both were bullshit ass late ass calls as he is heading to the end zone. **** the NFL and the narratives they want to talk about which obviously doesn't include us, especially with Mr. Game Manager. Denver's thugs got to hump the air, execute dirty hits, etc. because they played with the Golden Boy while Carolina got called thugs because Cam danced. They game him a lifetime achievement title on his way out, plain and simple.

SAUTO
10-05-2016, 08:36 PM
Oh JFC, now the NFL is making our guys block in the back?

Fuck yourself

KranzDictum
10-05-2016, 08:38 PM
Ah, very interesting. So we're relying on the team to do the right thing in this situation? Elway probably offers bonuses for crimes committed, which actually explains a lot about their roster and why people like TJ Ward and Aqib Talib signed as free agents.

Wow, Bitter much?

I bet Sanders was lured away and signed with the Broncos because John told him he could run a stable of girls and have his own drug ring, not because he just wanted to win SB's.

Also I remember guys who were ex chiefs who have done hard time, and still might be in jail.

Tammerick Vanover, there was Bam Morris among other lesser felons.

Rain Man
10-05-2016, 08:47 PM
Wow, Bitter much?

I bet Sanders was lured away and signed with the Broncos because John told him he could run a stable of girls and have his own drug ring, not because he just wanted to win SB's.

Also I remember guys who were ex chiefs who have done hard time, and still might be in jail.

Tammerick Vanover, there was Bam Morris among other lesser felons.

You're embracing the wrong strategy by trying to fight back. Denver and Elway are so much worse than any other team in the league that all you can do is embrace it. You have to say, "Yes, the Broncos are dirtier than a Bill Romanowski syringe. And I'm proud of that. I don't care that half the defense has been involved in murders and management imports raw opium from Taliban warlords as long as they end up with a W."

Anything else is disingenuous.

vailpass
10-05-2016, 08:49 PM
NFL is full of shit. Anybody else think they are ****ING with Tyreek on these kick returns? Both were bullshit ass late ass calls as he is heading to the end zone. **** the NFL and the narratives they want to talk about which obviously doesn't include us, especially with Mr. Game Manager. Denver's thugs got to hump the air, execute dirty hits, etc. because they played with the Golden Boy while Carolina got called thugs because Cam danced. They game him a lifetime achievement title on his way out, plain and simple.

Once you go white
Your credit gets right

KranzDictum
10-05-2016, 09:19 PM
You're embracing the wrong strategy by trying to fight back. Denver and Elway are so much worse than any other team in the league that all you can do is embrace it. You have to say, "Yes, the Broncos are dirtier than a Bill Romanowski syringe. And I'm proud of that. I don't care that half the defense has been involved in murders and management imports raw opium from Taliban warlords as long as they end up with a W."

You guys crack me up.

1) Pats are the dirtiest cheating POS's ever in the history of the NFL.

2) This one time I watched Romo force 2 Fumbles in the AFC Championship game enroute to a SB victory 2 weeks later, it was glorious. I still have the SB XXXII hat he signed for me.

3) I hated Romo everywhere else. He admitted to bringing his cheating ways from San Fran, they did the same things when Bill Walsh was coaching. Still love the SB XXXII CHAMPIONS hat.

4) Every NFL franchise employs guys who don't make us proud. Just look at kc's last 2 drafts.

5) kc can't even employ the right type of thugs to win a SB.

TimBone
10-06-2016, 12:10 AM
Dude, the blocks in the back on his KO return against Pitt were being handed out like an Oprah Giveaway.

Nickhead
10-06-2016, 12:14 AM
You guys crack me up.

1) Pats are the dirtiest cheating POS's ever in the history of the NFL.

2) This one time I watched Romo force 2 Fumbles in the AFC Championship game enroute to a SB victory 2 weeks later, it was glorious. I still have the SB XXXII hat he signed for me.

3) I hated Romo everywhere else. He admitted to bringing his cheating ways from San Fran, they did the same things when Bill Walsh was coaching. Still love the SB XXXII CHAMPIONS hat.

4) Every NFL franchise employs guys who don't make us proud. Just look at kc's last 2 drafts.

5) kc can't even employ the right type of thugs to win a SB.

ROMO? :D

Anyong Bluth
10-06-2016, 07:16 AM
So one nfl player shoots himself & goes to jail, but the other walks?

loochy
10-06-2016, 07:19 AM

https://instntrply.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/RomoWTFBro.gif

ChiefAshhole1056
10-06-2016, 07:21 AM

Different gun law unfortunately.

ClevelandBronco
10-06-2016, 07:23 AM

Exactly. This isn't high school football. Character lessons are for kids. I'd be fine with a guy on work release as long as the ankle bracelet didn't screw up his coverage skills.

Anyong Bluth
10-06-2016, 07:23 AM
Well, that's bizarre. So there were two shootings in the same night in places where Aqib Talib was carrying a gun? Am I understanding that right?

And the police don't see anything suspicious in that?

In an era where guys are getting fines for cleats and getting suspended for DUIs and getting suspended for being accused of rape, I'm really finding it incredulous that we're not hearing anything about this guy facing any consequences.
Until he was a Donkey, the league office never was shy about punishing him...

Hmmmmm.

splatbass
10-06-2016, 08:49 AM
Exactly. This isn't high school football. Character lessons are for kids. I'd be fine with a guy on work release as long as the ankle bracelet didn't screw up his coverage skills.

Except that it is a poor character lesson for the kids watching.

Marcellus
10-06-2016, 08:53 AM
Too bad he didn't shoot himself in the dick so he couldn't further reproduce. Or shoot his mom accidentally.

What a pair of thugs those 2 are.

ClevelandBronco
10-06-2016, 09:00 AM
Except that it is a poor character lesson for the kids watching.

Tough shit. So's the fucking President.

splatbass
10-06-2016, 09:14 AM
Tough shit.

I thought you were a pretty nice guy for a donks fan. Turns out you are just another Broncos douchebag.

Simply Red
10-06-2016, 09:17 AM
I thought you were a pretty nice guy for a donks fan. Turns out you are just another Broncos douchebag.

& he need his ass beat!

Pasta Little Brioni
10-06-2016, 09:18 AM

Their life revolves around the results of those frauds

Pasta Little Brioni
10-06-2016, 09:19 AM
& he need his ass beat!

Call Chris616, jimmya, and the rest of the true believers

Pasta Little Brioni
10-06-2016, 09:21 AM
Oh JFC, now the NFL is making our guys block in the back?

Fuck yourself

There was no block in the back on either return

Bowser
10-06-2016, 09:27 AM
So the story has become that Talib has shot himself in a club with a gun that apparently belonged to someone else that may or may not have been used in other shootings that night, but can't be conclusively proven?

I wonder how much hush money that cost Talib. I'm guessing at least six figures.

Simply Red
10-06-2016, 09:42 AM
So the story has become that Talib has shot himself in a club with a gun that apparently belonged to someone else that may or may not have been used in other shootings that night, but can't be conclusively proven?

I wonder how much hush money that cost Talib. I'm guessing at least six figures.

& he need his ass beat!

Bowser
10-06-2016, 09:44 AM
& he need his ass beat!

YEAH HE DO

Pasta Little Brioni
10-06-2016, 09:51 AM
& he need his ass beat!

Would send Bowser, but I'm scared of him getting knocked in lava as a result

Hydrae
10-06-2016, 09:53 AM

Yeah, I was thinking $100K to the police benevolency fund or something.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-06-2016, 10:01 AM
Dude wiuld be rotting in jail if not for football

BWillie
10-06-2016, 10:26 AM
I don't think you can discharge a firearm in a nightclub legally in any state. Even Texas. You have any documentation showing it is legal in Texas?

:banghead:

I'm not saying it's legal to discharge a firearm in a club, what I'm saying is gun related crimes such as possession etc are WAAAAY less harsh for punishment than they are in say California or NY.

Simply Red
10-06-2016, 10:33 AM

:clap:

Bowser
10-06-2016, 10:41 AM

Knowing my luck, Talib would be all hopped up on some weird kind of shrooms that allows him to throw fireballs, thus rendering all my throwing hammers not useful. Hate it when that happens.

SAUTO
10-06-2016, 11:15 AM
There was no block in the back on either return

Yes there was

Pasta Little Brioni
10-06-2016, 11:17 AM
Yes there was

ROFL Certainly not in Houston.

SAUTO
10-06-2016, 11:30 AM
ROFL Certainly not in Houston.

Against Pittsburgh there was

Pasta Little Brioni
10-06-2016, 11:39 AM
Debatable

Bowser
10-06-2016, 11:42 AM
Debatable

Eh, it was there. I've seen worse not get called, but I'm not too upset about it. No way we get away with that on the road.

vailpass
10-06-2016, 12:32 PM

What part of "state laws vary" is so hard for some of you to grasp?

KranzDictum
10-06-2016, 12:35 PM

That was like 10 years before Tony Romo, what are you a youngin 30 something?

rtmike
10-06-2016, 01:38 PM

I don't remember everything with Burress but weren't the situations similar?

edit: nm, I kept reading.

Mile High Mania
10-06-2016, 01:59 PM
IIRC, there was no question around the fact that Plax shot himself inside a restraunt/bar in NYC. Talib claims to be too FUBAR to recall when/how/who shot him and where. No gun, no bullet.

They had the gun, bullet and location with witnesses with Plax.

Quesadilla Joe
04-18-2017, 10:42 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Source: NFL has closed investigation of Aqib Talib and won’t suspend or fine him for 2016 shooting incident. Good news for Talib, <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Broncos?src=hash">#Broncos</a>.</p>&mdash; Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) <a href="https://twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/854372128812126212">April 18, 2017</a></blockquote>

Rain Man
04-18-2017, 10:52 AM
Talib is lucky that he didn't drive drunk after firing his gun inside a place of business, but the league really takes a stand against drunk driving.

Hog's Gone Fishin
04-18-2017, 11:00 AM
On the bright side Talib now knows shooting himself will not be an issue, so he can do that all he wants.

loochy
04-18-2017, 11:01 AM
You can play with guns with no penalty, but don't you dare celebrate a touchdown.
Posted via Mobile Device

Garcia Bronco
04-18-2017, 11:17 AM
IIRC, there was no question around the fact that Plax shot himself inside a restraunt/bar in NYC. Talib claims to be too FUBAR to recall when/how/who shot him and where. No gun, no bullet.

They had the gun, bullet and location with witnesses with Plax.

By just possessing the gun Burress had broken the law, the Talib situation is different.

Kiimo
04-18-2017, 11:34 AM
Don't care, still polishing Orange Bowl trophy.

vailpass
04-18-2017, 11:51 AM
On the bright side Talib now knows shooting himself will not be an issue, so he can do that all he wants.

LMAO

Eleazar
04-18-2017, 12:02 PM
Don't care, still polishing Orange Bowl trophy

10 years, 9 wins in the conference, 0 winning seasons, and 4 head coaches later, I bet you are.

Kiimo
04-18-2017, 12:04 PM
It's a pretty good bet.

Rain Man
04-18-2017, 01:03 PM

ROFL

Good point. Maybe Roger was taking the best interests of society into heart.

bigjosh
04-18-2017, 01:10 PM
Was hoping this thread was bumped because he did it again.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Pasta Little Brioni
04-18-2017, 06:14 PM
Peter's got a bigger punishment for kicking a football...pathetic

New World Order
04-18-2017, 06:19 PM
Peter's got a bigger punishment for kicking a football...pathetic

Hell, Plaxico got prison time.

PunkinDrublic
04-18-2017, 07:31 PM
I almost came around on Talib after he yanked Crabtrees chain off. Really showed what a soft bitch Crabtree is when he just stood there and did nothing.

splatbass
04-18-2017, 09:12 PM

Maybe next time his aim will be better!

ClevelandBronco
04-18-2017, 09:36 PM
Sorta poked a finger in the NFL's eye.