PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs If Chiefs somehow win tomorrow...

MTG#10
10-15-2016, 11:38 AM
What does that tell you about this team? For the record I dont think they will, it'll either be another embarrassing bitch-slapping or Fatman's terrible play calling will ruin their chances of a 4th quarter comeback.

But if they somehow do manage to go on the road against a hot divisional rival and pull out a W will you be all in drinking the Kool-Aid again or will you still have your doubts?

In58men
10-15-2016, 11:42 AM
We win just enough to keep the fans optimistic. Fans will be back on the wagon if we win, it's a never ending cycle with this team and fans.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-15-2016, 11:42 AM
They're going to win. It's about time that they wake up and start playing football. This is just what they do. I'm resolved to it.

Sassy Squatch
10-15-2016, 11:43 AM
That Pittsburgh loss was about the same as the Green Bay loss last year, and we had saw hiw that one turned out. Most will be drinking the kool-aid if we win, me included.

Hammock Parties
10-15-2016, 11:48 AM
Chiefs are 0-6 in this situation under Andy Reid. Throw in the fact we're due for a loss in Oakland and I don't see how they have a prayer.

DaneMcCloud
10-15-2016, 12:01 PM
Outside of two quarters this year, the offense has been just short of awful. They should have handily beat a bad Texans team and should have scored more offensive points against a terrible Jets team. I expected them to lose in Pittsburgh but not in the manner in which they lost.

I'll be shocked if they win tomorrow but if they do win, it'll depend on "how" they win as to whether or not I'll believe that they will have any chance to stay competitive.

notorious
10-15-2016, 12:04 PM
Somehow?

KC should win tomorrow.

DaneMcCloud
10-15-2016, 12:07 PM
Somehow?

KC should win tomorrow.

They should have beaten the Texans, too.

Ironically, I was calling for Reid's head as OC at this time last year because the offense was sputtering. Somehow, he was able to figure it out by Game 7 and they went on an 11 game tear.

I hope it doesn't take him two more games to figure it out but we're definitely seeing a pattern...

notorious
10-15-2016, 12:10 PM
They should have beaten the Texans, too.

Ironically, I was calling for Reid's head as OC at this time last year because the offense was sputtering. Somehow, he was able to figure it out by Game 7 and they went on an 11 game tear.

I hope it doesn't take him two more games to figure it out but we're definitely seeing a pattern...

Exactly. When last year's team shows up with Charles added they will be fine.

Simply Red
10-15-2016, 12:12 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/J0mJZB2v-og" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ptlyon
10-15-2016, 12:37 PM
I'll be drinking heavily either way

Simply Red
10-15-2016, 12:40 PM
Somehow?

KC should win tomorrow.

I think it's LITERALLY 50/50

Hydrae
10-15-2016, 12:40 PM
If? Somehow?

Pfft, the Chiefs are winning tomorrow. Period. End of discussion.

:mic drop:

The Franchise
10-15-2016, 12:42 PM
If we win it will be because the defense stepped up in a big way and the offense did barely enough. So basically the same old bullshit.

Hammock Parties
10-15-2016, 12:43 PM
The only reason people think we're going to win is because we always beat the Raiders. Because they've been shitty for years.

Newsflash...this isn't the same old Raiders team. You can't just pencil in two wins against them every year.

KCCHIEFS27
10-15-2016, 12:43 PM
Chiefs are 0-6 in this situation under Andy Reid. Throw in the fact we're due for a loss in Oakland and I don't see how they have a prayer.

What situation? The Chiefs will win tomorrow. The Raiders are highly overrated. They will not make the playoffs this year.

Dinny Bossa Nova
10-15-2016, 12:44 PM
I just hope we don't miss the first quarter because CBS forces us to watch the Browns and Titans battle to a 0-0 tie in overtime.

Dinny

mnchiefsguy
10-15-2016, 12:48 PM
I believe the Chiefs have the talent to win tomorrow...but will the team show up?

stumppy
10-15-2016, 12:48 PM
Outside of two quarters this year, the offense has been just short of awful. They should have handily beat a bad Texans team and should have scored more offensive points against a terrible Jets team. I expected them to lose in Pittsburgh but not in the manner in which they lost.

I'll be shocked if they win tomorrow but if they do win, it'll depend on "how" they win as to whether or not I'll believe that they will have any chance to stay competitive.

I'm right there with you. If they stumble into a win or if the faiders give them a win it will not increase my confidence at all.
They have to show up and play four quarters of good football.

FloridaMan88
10-15-2016, 12:50 PM
If the Chiefs' offense can't move the ball and score against the Raiders tomorrow then they have no hope.

There will be no excuses for the offense tomorrow... everyone is healthy and the Raiders defense is terrible.

Hammock Parties
10-15-2016, 12:52 PM
What situation?.

After losing a game by 10+, the Chiefs are 0-6 the next game.

KChiefs1
10-15-2016, 01:21 PM
I'll be drinking the koolaid again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KChiefs1
10-15-2016, 01:22 PM
I just hope we don't miss the first quarter because CBS forces us to watch the Browns and Titans battle to a 0-0 tie in overtime.

Dinny

Only if PBR Bull Riding runs OT.

MotherfuckerJones
10-15-2016, 01:30 PM

I wouldn't say that we don't have a prayer. Oakland doesn't blow anyone out. They're pass defense is dead last. This offensive line has to show up tomorrow. Alex needs to play a lot better or the Foles chants will start.

MotherfuckerJones
10-15-2016, 01:30 PM

But what is Andy's record with KC after the bye?

Hammock Parties
10-15-2016, 01:31 PM
But what is Andy's record with KC after the bye?

2-1

MotherfuckerJones
10-15-2016, 01:35 PM
2-1

And Andy overall is really ****ing good after the bye so we'll see. I'm expecting a 7 point loss or less. I think this team will have a nastiness about them after being embarrassed on national television...or at least I hope so. I also expect Alex to start running more. It's about when he started to last season.

Hammock Parties
10-15-2016, 01:36 PM
Andy overall is really fucking good

A statement people don't make very often these days ROFL

Easy 6
10-15-2016, 01:41 PM
I fully expect a win tomorrow and have thought so since early last week, this team will come out looking prepared and play well in all 3 phases... that said, there will be no kool-aid drinking in my house

Fact is, I've simply given up on Alex Smith

He will probably look pretty good tomorrow and in various spots through the rest of the season... but once the playoffs roll around all bets are off, because I have O confidence in the guy shining against playoff defenses

ThaVirus
10-15-2016, 01:43 PM

We lost there in 2014.

Hammock Parties
10-15-2016, 01:47 PM
We lost there in 2014.

Well it certainly appears we are capable of losing there then. :D

Mr. Laz
10-15-2016, 01:49 PM
What does that tell you about this team? For the record I dont think they will, it'll either be another embarrassing bitch-slapping or Fatman's terrible play calling will ruin their chances of a 4th quarter comeback.

But if they somehow do manage to go on the road against a hot divisional rival and pull out a W will you be all in drinking the Kool-Aid again or will you still have your doubts?
It depends a lot on HOW they win.

If they continue to play sloppy and lazy, just managing to steal a win then it doesn't mean shit.

If they get it together and play like a powerhouse then people will perk up and start paying attention.

saphojunkie
10-15-2016, 02:21 PM

Andy Reid is 15-2 after a bye week. Numbers are fun.

Your posts are not.

Hammock Parties
10-15-2016, 02:27 PM
Andy Reid is 15-2 after a bye week. Numbers are fun.

Your posts are not.

So we are capable of losing after a bye, and lose 100% of the time in the current situation.

RaidersOftheCellar
10-15-2016, 02:34 PM
I fully expect a win tomorrow and have thought so since early last week, this team will come out looking prepared and play well in all 3 phases... that said, there will be no kool-aid drinking in my house

Fact is, I've simply given up on Alex Smith

He will probably look pretty good tomorrow and in various spots through the rest of the season... but once the playoffs roll around all bets are off, because I have O confidence in the guy shining against playoff defenses

His best numbers have come in the playoffs. Alex Smith is not the reason he hasn't won more playoff games.

This site is chock full of nancies who take this sh*t way too seriously and personally. Not saying that Reid deserves no criticism, but considering all the injuries to key players throughout his time here, I'd say the overall record is fairly impressive.

The Colts playoff game was likely manipulated or fixed (league is becoming more WWF-like by the day), or the record would be even better. However I digress...

Let's not forget that the franchise was trash when he and Dorsey arrived. Turning 2-14 into 11-5 is no small feat. Expecting him to win a SB in the first few yrs after inheriting a mess JUST CUZ CHIEFS ALWAYS LET ME DOWN isn't valid criticism. And that's exactly what it is. It ain't life or death and he ain't a miracle worker.

Hammock Parties
10-15-2016, 02:35 PM
His best numbers have come in the playoffs. Alex Smith is not the reason he hasn't won more playoff games.

This site is chock full of nancies who take this sh*t way too seriously and personally. Not saying that Reid deserves no criticism, but considering all the injuries to key players throughout his time here, I'd say the overall record is fairly impressive.

The Colts playoff game was likely manipulated or fixed (league is becoming more WWF-like by the day), or the record would be even better. However I digress...

Let's not forget that the franchise was trash when he and Dorsey arrived. Turning 2-14 into 11-5 is no small feat. Expecting him to win a SB in the first few yrs after inheriting a mess JUST CUZ CHIEFS ALWAYS LET ME DOWN isn't valid criticism. And that's exactly what it is. It ain't life or death and he ain't a miracle worker.

Welcome back, Hootie.

Mr. Laz
10-15-2016, 02:38 PM

:doh!:

http://mfi-miami.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/tin-foil-conspiracy-theories.jpg

MotherfuckerJones
10-15-2016, 03:21 PM
A statement people don't make very often these days ROFL

After the bye is what I forgot to put in there

BossChief
10-15-2016, 03:46 PM
The Chiefs have gone from 3.5pt underdogs in the game, to 1.5pt favorites.

I wonder what Vegas knows

DaneMcCloud
10-15-2016, 03:49 PM

It's all about the moneyline.

I had heard from a friend that was in Vegas the weekend of the Chiefs game in which a guy walked in and dumped $65k on the Chiefs that Sunday at the sports book of the hotel he was staying.

What an idiot.

Dinny Bossa Nova
10-15-2016, 03:50 PM

I say they know that the Chiefs got the Raiders right where they want 'em. Chiefs aight.

Dinny

BossChief
10-15-2016, 03:53 PM
It's all about the moneyline.

I had heard from a friend that was in Vegas the weekend of the Chiefs game in which a guy walked in and dumped $65k on the Chiefs that Sunday at the sports book of the hotel he was staying.

What an idiot.

Wouldn't that mean the vast majority of the betting public is putting their $ on KC?

I'm almost positive Oakland is going to win in convincing fashion, so I find the favorite swing extremely odd.

DaneMcCloud
10-15-2016, 03:56 PM
Wouldn't that mean the vast majority of the betting public is putting their $ on KC?

It's hard to tell. It could be a situation where one person dumped a bunch of money on the Chiefs, so the spread moved.

It'll be freakin' crazy once the Raiders are actually playing in Las Vegas. The money line will go nuts starting on Friday, as fans of both teams playing arrive in town.

Coochie liquor
10-15-2016, 03:58 PM
I'm not drinking any Kool Aid regardless of tomorrow's outcome. Haven't seen anything consistent this year except for inconsistent play. Gonna have to start winning as a team for a few in a row before I start believing. Hoping we can pull this one out tomorrow, but not holding my breath.

BossChief
10-15-2016, 03:59 PM
Murray is out for Oakland and they might be down to their third team RT.

KC should have a good shot IF THE OFFENSE WAKES UP.

BossChief
10-15-2016, 04:01 PM
If we win tomorrow, we have a really good chance to make a run over the next month that leads to KC winning the division.

Lots of winnable games coming up.

Especially if the team gets a confidence boost by beating Oakland in their house.

Hammock Parties
10-15-2016, 04:08 PM
If we win tomorrow, we have a really good chance to make a run over the next month that leads to KC winning the division.

Lots of winnable games coming up.

Especially if the team gets a confidence boost by beating Oakland in their house.

It is an illusion, a comforting lie told to protect you.

Enjoy these final moments of peace, for I have returned, to have my vengeance.

Rausch
10-15-2016, 04:11 PM
W or L the offense needs a change.

For 4 years now there is absolutely no identity to the Chiefs offense.

Is it run based? Short passing game? WCO?

We don't know because our D either gets us a lead and we go conservative or we get pounded down and throw vs. a soft D...

SAUTO
10-15-2016, 04:11 PM

You're a fucking idiot.

Seriously.

Chiefshrink
10-15-2016, 04:13 PM
Somehow ? Nah, we will put a Steeler's thumping on this Paper Tiger 4-1 record of theirs because like the Steelers, we got severely embarrassed and now the Raiders will have to pay. And I don't care even if we are playing in the "manure hole" or not:shrug:

This team will regain their dignity tomorrow.;)

Ming the Merciless
10-15-2016, 04:20 PM
if they do somehow win tomorrow , i will be showering you all with my rep

and then fall alseep

http://i.imgur.com/CzPnXEm.gif

kccrow
10-15-2016, 04:39 PM
I'm with coochie, no kool-aid for me until this team wins at a consistently high level

lewdog
10-15-2016, 04:49 PM
I'm with coochie, no kool-aid for me until this team wins at a consistently high level

So managing two playoff wins in a 5 year span would do it?

NWTF
10-15-2016, 04:50 PM
I think the Chiefs take this game. Coming off a bye after an embarrassing loss.
Raiders on a 3-0 win streak by the skin of their teeth. Their O has been clutch but their D is bound to be on the wrong end of one of these games sooner or later.

I think the Chiefs come out focused and playing at a higher intensity than the Raiders. The Raiders rally in the 2nd half, but their D cant seal the deal on their end.

Both of these teams are flawed and not real contenders, but this game means more to the Chiefs right now.

Chiefshrink
10-15-2016, 05:03 PM
I think the Chiefs take this game. Coming off a bye after an embarrassing loss.
Raiders on a 3-0 win streak by the skin of their teeth. Their O has been clutch but their D is bound to be on the wrong end of one of these games sooner or later.

I think the Chiefs come out focused and playing at a higher intensity than the Raiders. The Raiders rally in the 2nd half, but their D cant seal the deal on their end.

Both of these teams are flawed and not real contenders, but this game means more to the Chiefs right now.

Yep !!:thumb:

MotherfuckerJones
10-15-2016, 05:14 PM

Oh shut the fuck up attention whore.

jspchief
10-15-2016, 05:17 PM
A win won't change my mind on anything. It takes more than one game for me to form an opinion and more than one game to change it.

jspchief
10-15-2016, 05:19 PM
It's hard to tell. It could be a situation where one person dumped a bunch of money on the Chiefs, so the spread moved.

It'll be freakin' crazy once the Raiders are actually playing in Las Vegas. The money line will go nuts starting on Friday, as fans of both teams playing arrive in town.
Spreads don't move 5 points on nfl games based on bets.

notorious
10-15-2016, 05:24 PM
Spreads don't move 5 points on nfl games based on bets.

Please tell us why they move.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-15-2016, 05:37 PM
So we are capable of losing after a bye, and lose 100% of the time in the current situation.

Remember that time you bragged the Chiefs (noticed I excluded 'we' because you are really a donks/raiders fan) were undefeated when you started the game day threads? That worked out real well...

Hammock Parties
10-15-2016, 05:49 PM
Remember that time you bragged the Chiefs (noticed I excluded 'we' because you are really a donks/raiders fan) were undefeated when you started the game day threads? That worked out real well...

I lied, though. I was well aware that the Chiefs had been losing my game threads since the 2014 loss to San Francisco (thanks, Alex).

Reverse negative inverse polarized karma backfired. Gotcha!

KCTitus
10-15-2016, 05:50 PM
It seems pretty basic...but unfortunately, it has to be said.

3's dont beat 7's...ever. If this offense comes out and is afraid of its shadow and passes behind the line on every play, 3's will not beat 7's.

You cannot rely on your defense to stop the other offense *AND* score points...we saw that under Marty. It doesnt work.

So, here's the basic part...the offense *must* score touchdowns and the defense must stop the Raiders from scoring touchdowns. Simple.

Chief Northman
10-15-2016, 05:54 PM

Vengeance for what? Did Alex sodomize you?

A legend in your own tiny mind.

You are but dust in the wind, a speck of insignificance......

Hammock Parties
10-15-2016, 05:56 PM
Did Alex sodomize you?

Let's not turn this into an ASS11 thread, thanks

Chief Northman
10-15-2016, 05:58 PM

You already sprayed your shit all over the place, sorry.

scho63
They're going to win. It's about time that they wake up and start playing football. This is just what they do. I'm resolved to it.

I love your optimism. :D

I hate your realism. :(

SAUTO

You make every thread about you

Hammock Parties
10-15-2016, 05:59 PM
You make every thread about you

You are making it about me right now! LMAO

stevieray
10-15-2016, 05:59 PM
they eek it out, they are treading water.

If Charles comes back and they dominate?

:hmmm:

SAUTO
10-15-2016, 06:01 PM
12 out of 68 posts are yours...

Sorter
10-15-2016, 06:03 PM
Eh, I think it'll be a close game.

Chief Northman
10-15-2016, 06:04 PM

It will be interesting to see how all the RB touches get spread around. Healthiest this team has been thus far too judging by the injury report. Tomorrow will reveal a lot about this team and if they can truly contend this year.

stevieray
10-15-2016, 06:08 PM
It will be interesting to see how all the RB touches get spread around. Healthiest this team has been thus far too judging by the injury report. Tomorrow will reveal a lot about this team and if they can truly contend this year.

Last sentence is spot on.

I need to see some fire tmrw.

I hope they don't go all white again.

stevieray
10-15-2016, 06:10 PM
Eh, I think it'll be a close game.

They usually are...:clap:

Red Dawg
10-15-2016, 06:11 PM
Win or lose is useless with Smith. He holds this team back with his limited skills and mind set. He is not getting us anywhere.

Chiefshrink
10-15-2016, 06:12 PM

How bigoted of you !!:D

Hammock Parties

This is the kind of thinking that explains why our franchise is so back asswards.

Getting excited over uniform colors...SMH.

CupidStunt
There would be a week-to-week pattern of getting lucky vs bad teams alternating with getting straight raped like prison bitches... except this week we're not at home and the opponent isn't a joke like SD/NYJ.

stevieray
10-15-2016, 06:14 PM
This is the kind of thinking that explains why our franchise is so back asswards.

:rolleyes:

not anything, just don't like the look.

piss in your own cheerios.

DaneMcCloud
10-15-2016, 06:18 PM
It's supposed to rain tomorrow morning in Oakland with showers in the afternoon. Strong gusts of wind up to 40 mph, too.

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-15-2016, 06:19 PM
Win or lose is useless with Smith. He holds this team back with his limited skills and mind set. He is not getting us anywhere.

Alex Smith is 5-1 against the Raiders as a Chief . On the road his completion % is 68 with 9 TDs and 0 Ints.

Chief Northman
10-15-2016, 06:21 PM

How many more straws can you grasp at?
Like a fan preference or mild superstitious vibe regarding team uniforms characterizes a franchise or fanbase.... :rolleyes:

But yet, you cite your karma/reverse karma about starting game day threads just a few posts back.....

HYPOCRITE!

Ming the Merciless
10-15-2016, 06:22 PM
It's supposed to rain tomorrow morning in Oakland with showers in the afternoon. Strong gusts of wind up to 40 mph, too.

It's pouring right now, gusty winds

Will that help us? Hurt carr?

Hammock Parties
10-15-2016, 06:22 PM
How many more straws can you grasp at?
Like a fan preference or mild superstitious vibe regarding team uniforms characterizes a franchise or fanbase.... :rolleyes:

But yet, you cite your karma/reverse karma about starting game day threads just a few posts back.....

HYPOCRITE!

Settle down Tom, it's just a football team.

Chief Northman
10-15-2016, 06:23 PM
Settle down Tom, it's just a football team.

Which has consumed you.

Call me Al.

stevieray
10-15-2016, 06:26 PM
Which has consumed you.

Call me Al.

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uq-gYOrU8bA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

notorious
10-15-2016, 06:26 PM
Massive 5-13 mph wind with 1/4" rain tomorrow. Call the National Guard. How will Oakland ever rebuild after such a destructive storm?

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=37.80436862200048&lon=-122.27079751099973#.WALJZnQ8KhA

Chief Northman
10-15-2016, 06:27 PM
<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uq-gYOrU8bA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nailed it.

Dinny Bossa Nova
10-15-2016, 06:27 PM
Which has consumed you.

Call me Al.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uq-gYOrU8bA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DRAT!!!!!

DaneMcCloud
10-15-2016, 06:28 PM
It's pouring right now, gusty winds

Will that help us? Hurt carr?

I don't know what to expect from this team.

Latavious Murry is out for the Raiders, as is their starting right tackle. In theory, that doesn't bode well for their running game.

The Chiefs, OTOH, have their Game 1 starting offensive line since, well, Game 1. Charles is back, as is West. Again, in theory, that should be a positive factor for the Chiefs, especially if they can find a way to not fumble the ball on offense.

But really, who knows? If Andy Reid is on his "A" game, the Chiefs will be difficult to beat. If he's not and the offense looks as lethargic as it has since September 18th, they might get crushed.

This Chiefs team is an enigma.

Mr. Laz
10-15-2016, 06:28 PM

They know that they want to balance the betting so they win with the vig.

jspchief
10-15-2016, 06:34 PM
Please tell us why they move.
They move based on bets, but a 5 point shift in the nfl is an astronomical move. I think if there was enough money to move the line that much, sportsbooks would probably suspect a fix and close betting.

I'm suspicious that the line actually moved that far.

Sorter
10-15-2016, 06:34 PM

I grew up watching Lehigh wrestling, so the all-whites aren't nearly as bad to me as what they are to most.

All white singlets with brown trim are the worst thing to happen to college uniforms in a long time.

Red Dawg
10-15-2016, 06:55 PM
Alex Smith is 5-1 against the Raiders as a Chief . On the road his completion % is 68 with 9 TDs and 0 Ints.
5 the of the nine were JC screens only one them was long enough throw to give Alex credit. Last year two were very nice but none of this makes Alex less of a bum.

King_Chief_Fan
10-15-2016, 07:04 PM
This team is a big question mark.
Beating Oakland will demonstrate little.
We need to see consistency from players.
Coach needs to let OC (s) call the plays.
Dont drink the kool aid just yet

RaidersOftheCellar
10-15-2016, 07:14 PM
:doh!:

]

Save it.

Not saying that game was definitely manipulated, but if you don't believe in the possibility of manipulation attempts to create storylines and favored match-ups, you're a fairytale believer. And if you think there's never been a fix, your knowledge of sports history is poor.

We are talking about businesses after all, and their business is entertainment. The NFL's even argued this fact to the Supreme Court. Do you honestly think a massive enterprise will choose not to take advantage of something they're legally entitled to do?

Football is probably the easiest sport of all to manipulate. We all know that a hold can be called on virtually any play, even on someone on the opposite side of the field. Just for one example.

Mr. Laz
10-15-2016, 07:16 PM
Save it.

Not saying that game was definitely manipulated, The Colts playoff game was likely manipulated or fixed (league is becoming more WWF-like by the day), or the record would be even better. However I digress...

RaidersOftheCellar
10-15-2016, 07:22 PM

So your response is to point out an inconsistency which isn't even an inconsistency. Got it.

Mr. Laz
10-15-2016, 07:24 PM
So your response is to point out an inconsistency which isn't even an inconsistency. Got it.

yep, that's hootie

Ming the Merciless
10-15-2016, 07:27 PM
This team is a big question mark.
Beating Oakland will demonstrate little.
et

Really? In my head , I feel this game is a crossroads and could foreshadow whether we will make the playoffs.

3-2 basically right there with division leaders.... plus a head to head advantage on the fade

OR

2-3 two games back from both donks and fade....plus giving up the chance at a head 2 head to the fade , giving them the advantage...

This is a huge , huge game and will tell us a LOT

notorious
10-15-2016, 07:44 PM
How is Royals Planet doing?

Easy 6
10-15-2016, 08:18 PM

Please never reply to me again, as I do not speak tard

Easy 6
10-15-2016, 08:26 PM

Which means we need to be run heavy

Can Reid un-**** himself long enough to realize it is the question

Mr. Laz
10-15-2016, 08:32 PM

Can Reid un-**** himself long enough to realize it is the question
He hasn't learn in 20+ years in the NFL

Hootie and Clayton cross your swords

everyone else cross your fingers

Hammock Parties
10-15-2016, 08:33 PM

What's the point?

That doesn't result in championships.

You are heading down a dark path if you try to hide your QB by going overly conservative on offense.

Just rip off the band aid.

TEX
10-15-2016, 09:28 PM
KC wont win. Oak will throw deep, our Secondary cant handle that. Carr is one of the best protected QB's. He wont get pressured by KC defense because we have no pass rush. Oakland's defense is bad, but our offense is worse. Add it up and it shiuld be a double digit win for the Raiders. At least thats how I see it.

If I were Reid, Id run it alot to maybe keep KC close by going the ball control route. I think thats the only shot the Chiefs have.

Mr. Laz
10-15-2016, 09:42 PM
What's the point?

You are heading down a dark path if you try to hide your QB by going overly conservative on offense.

Just rip off the band aid.He's talking about running in a rain soaked game.

get a fucking grip

:shake:

Hammock Parties
10-15-2016, 09:43 PM
KC wont win. Oak will throw deep, our Secondary cant handle that. Carr is one of the best protected QB's. He wont get pressured by KC defense because we have no pass rush. Oakland's defense is bad, but our offense is worse. Add it up and it shiuld be a double digit win for the Raiders. At least thats how I see it.

If I were Reid, Id run it alot to maybe keep KC close by going the ball control route. I think thats the only shot the Chiefs have.

I'm thinking we have one shot, and three huge things have to happen for it to result in a W:

1. Charles drinks deeply from the fountain of youth and pulls 4 TDs out of his ass.

2. Hali jams 10 syringes of PEDs into his ass before the game and beats their backup RT for 3 sacks and 10 pressures.

3. Absolutely 0 turnovers.

BossChief
10-15-2016, 10:27 PM
Hali doesn't line up against right tackles.

Ford does.

I just don't see a way that Ford goes off and disrupts Oaklands offense...even against backup level players. Sutton should just go with Dadi, IMO.

Easy 6
10-15-2016, 10:31 PM
What's the point?

Just rip off the band aid.

He's talking about running in a rain soaked game.

get a ****ing grip

:shake:

He knew that already, my post was only a good excuse to take his trollery to newly imagined levels

Chief Northman
10-15-2016, 10:33 PM
Really? In my head , I feel this game is a crossroads and could foreshadow whether we will make the playoffs.

3-2 basically right there with division leaders.... plus a head to head advantage on the fade

OR

2-3 two games back from both donks and fade....plus giving up the chance at a head 2 head to the fade , giving them the advantage...

This is a huge , huge game and will tell us a LOT

Totally agree.

Said something along these lines in another thread a few days back. Early portion of the season or not, this is a crucial game that either sets the Chiefs up nicely heading into the middle portion of a favourable schedule, OR, they are playing catch up with not only division rivals but other conference wildcard hopefuls. In trying to avoid the minutiae of analysis, my biggest concern with the Chiefs is how unprepared they have looked on the road thus far this season, more specifically the offense.

I hope shit got straightened out over the bye week, and that Smith had his blinders removed. I also think the new OC arrangement may still be a work in progress.

Simply Red
10-15-2016, 10:51 PM
I'm thinking we have one shot, and three huge things have to happen for it to result in a W:

1. Charles drinks deeply from the fountain of youth and pulls 4 TDs out of his ass.

2. Hali jams 10 syringes of PEDs into his ass before the game and beats their backup RT for 3 sacks and 10 pressures.

The Raiders are hardly THAT good dude. You're reaching silly levels of illogic.

Simply Red
10-15-2016, 10:52 PM
A team absolutely CAN make mistakes and still beat Oakland.

Chief Northman
10-15-2016, 10:54 PM
In other news.....

Former Chief Joe McKnight made his debut today as a recent acquisition of the Saskatchewan Roughriders. McKnight rushed for 150 yards on 17 carries, and had one reception for 3 yards. Although the Riders are out of playoff contention and are in the midst of a full rebuild, they have won 4 straight and have picked up some nice talent since NFL cutdowns completed.

McKnight was impressive and is warranting consideration to receive a contract extension from the Riders as they head into their last three games of the 2016 season.
Mcknight was a treat to watch going back to his USC days, and it is nice see him have some success after some brutal injuries essentially cost him his long term NFL aspirations.

R8RFAN
10-15-2016, 10:55 PM
I smell the fear in your posts

Hammock Parties
10-15-2016, 10:59 PM
The Raiders are hardly THAT good dude. You're reaching silly levels of illogic.

Their offense is top 2-3 in the league right now. Our D might slow them a bit, but our offense is terrible and never scores quickly. We will need to play almost perfect on offense. That means no turnovers on offense.

Simply Red

You show up for chat every time - then you end up leaving after we take the lead - It's hard to hate you because you never win, historically.

Hammock Parties
Hali doesn't line up against right tackles.

Ford does.

Hali has lined up on the opposite side several times this year. He was beating the Jets' RT constantly.

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-15-2016, 11:02 PM

That's probably your shitty diaper you smell

TribalElder
10-15-2016, 11:08 PM
The Chiefs play tomorrow?

Simply Red
10-15-2016, 11:17 PM
If the Chiefs can't 'get up' for a game against a divi rival who's leading the AFC west, than you may as well forget the rest of the season. I have faith they'll show up tomorrow!

kccrow
10-16-2016, 02:44 AM
So managing two playoff wins in a 5 year span would do it?

Not really.

Beating playoff teams during the season and advancing past the second round of the playoffs would be a damn good start.

RaidersOftheCellar
10-16-2016, 07:18 AM
Please never reply to me again, as I do not speak tard

The only part of that directed at you was the fact that Alex Smith has done well in the playoffs.

And I'll bet you speak tard just fine. Now get your shine box and shut the fuck up.

RaidersOftheCellar
10-16-2016, 07:29 AM
yep, that's hootie

Don't know who the hell that is.

Do you understand the difference between likely and definitely? Clearly not.

Bugeater
10-16-2016, 07:49 AM
I don't recall Hootie being a conspiracy tard or an Alex ballwasher like this guy.

Dinny Bossa Nova
10-16-2016, 07:53 AM
I don't recall Hootie being a conspiracy tard or an Alex ballwasher like this guy.

Well said, Beav.

Not Hootie.

Dinny

RaidersOftheCellar
10-16-2016, 08:03 AM

Serious question: do you believe there has never been a fix or manipulation in the history of sports?

Dayze
10-16-2016, 08:06 AM
...aaaannnnd, Ignore.

the list become a large one these past 6 months.

Dave Lane
10-16-2016, 08:06 AM
The raiders are hot garbage. Easy Chiefs win. Anything else is unacceptable.

Dinny Bossa Nova
10-16-2016, 08:10 AM
Serious question: do you believe there has never been a fix or manipulation in the history of sports?

Clown question.

You are a whole sackful of one odd duck.

THIS is a serious question: Do you even even, bro?

Dinny

Stryker
10-16-2016, 08:11 AM
That's probably your shitty diaper you smell

Oh wow! ROFL

Pasta Little Brioni
10-16-2016, 08:19 AM
What do you mean somehow? It's a 50 50 shot they win today

Chief Roundup
10-16-2016, 08:25 AM
So I see the same turds are still smearing their same ole shit everywhere. Flush the turds.

RaidersOftheCellar
10-16-2016, 10:56 AM
...aaaannnnd, Ignore.

the list become a large one these past 6 months.

No, pleeeeeeease don't.

Look..You wanna close your mind off to the possibility that things exist outside of mainstream narratives, go for it. You're probably the type of thoughtless sheep who believes that all billionaires and government bureaucrats have high ethical standards and that everything FDA approved is safe. You'll also be the kind who has cancer in a few yrs.

Chiefshrink
10-16-2016, 11:08 AM
If the Chiefs can't 'get up' for a game against a divi rival who's leading the AFC west, than you may as well forget the rest of the season. I have faith they'll show up tomorrow!

Amen brother Red !!:clap:

GloryDayz
10-16-2016, 11:26 AM
If they win, it'll show which personality showed up this week. With this team that's often time, but not always what the 1st quarter tells us.

Bugeater
10-16-2016, 01:18 PM
No, pleeeeeeease don't.

Look..You wanna close your mind off to the possibility that things exist outside of mainstream narratives, go for it. You're probably the type of thoughtless sheep who believes that all billionaires and government bureaucrats have high ethical standards and that everything FDA approved is safe. You'll also be the kind who has cancer in a few yrs.
Look, this shit has been discussed here many times before, and if you believe it, fine, don't watch and don't waste your time on a fucking football board.

Easy 6
10-16-2016, 01:24 PM
The only part of that directed at you was the fact that Alex Smith has done well in the playoffs.

And I'll bet you speak tard just fine. Now get your shine box and shut the **** up.

You were conceived in your mommas ass

RaidersOftheCellar
10-16-2016, 04:35 PM
Look, this shit has been discussed here many times before, and if you believe it, fine, don't watch and don't waste your time on a ****ing football board.

I haven't argued that it's all fixed.

My point is that it's naive to think that there's NEVER an attempt to manipulate in even a minor way when it's within their legal right to do it.

And actually it just adds an interesting element to the game and would make it that much more satisfying if the Chiefs were able to break through and win a championship one of these days.

MMXcalibur
10-16-2016, 04:41 PM
Thought the Raiders would take a dump on our chest. Glad to be wrong.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-16-2016, 04:49 PM

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Mr. Laz
10-16-2016, 04:51 PM
Running game showed up big time and saved the game

That combined with a couple of deep passes changed the momentum of the game.

Marcellus
10-16-2016, 04:52 PM

Boom!

Spott
Somehow... :)

beach tribe
This thread is classic CP. Same shit different day.

If you have a bad loss the same group of idiots throw in the towel. This team is 14-3 in its last 17 games including the POs. Worse teams have won SBs.

YayMike
10-16-2016, 04:54 PM
Running game showed up big time and saved the game

That combined with a couple of deep passes changed the momentum of the game.

This. All we need is a few a game and this running game can take us places. Game would've been even more lopsided if the refs call PI against Conley...

MotherfuckerJones
10-16-2016, 04:54 PM
Classic Clay shit in here. Ban that dips hit.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-16-2016, 04:55 PM
Cooper put up big numbers but it seems intentional considering Crabtree got locked down. Chiefs did their homework over the bye!

Big step forward. This team could easily go 7-3 down this next stretch.

Dinny Bossa Nova
10-16-2016, 04:56 PM
I say they know that the Chiefs got the Raiders right where they want 'em. Chiefs aight.

Dinny

Welp.

Dinny

Chief Roundup
10-16-2016, 04:57 PM
Unfortunately this will not get the turds to shut up. I bet one is actually pissed off that we won after all the shit he has been talking.

InChiefsHeaven
10-16-2016, 04:58 PM
Clay, I love you brutha, but you need to take a break. Believing we should lose to this team is inexcusable...

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-16-2016, 04:59 PM
Which is why he doesn't belong in CP

OldSchool
10-16-2016, 04:59 PM
Unfortunately this will not get the turds to shut up. I bet one is actually pissed off that we won after all the shit he has been talking.

More than just one. Too many dumbasses on this board.ROFL

Mr. Flopnuts
10-16-2016, 05:01 PM

Oh hi everybody!!!

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/fgwv.gif

beach tribe
10-16-2016, 05:03 PM
Would everyone quit crying about clay.

I enjoy watching him make himself look like an imbecile over and over.

Never gets o!d.

GloryDayz
10-16-2016, 05:05 PM
I like the "I want a paycheck" Chiefs...

RaidersOftheCellar
10-16-2016, 05:08 PM
But we have Alex. And Andy calling plays. And we've lost 3 of our last 17 games.

How'd we do it? Somehow, some way....

Mr. Flopnuts
10-16-2016, 05:11 PM

Never gets o!d.

People get so riled up over sports.

crazycoffey
10-16-2016, 05:14 PM
:popcorn:

LOCOChief
10-16-2016, 05:18 PM

LoneWolf
10-16-2016, 05:48 PM

The only reason people think we're going to win is because we always beat the Raiders. Because they've been shitty for years.

Newsflash...this isn't the same old Raiders team. You can't just pencil in two wins against them every year.

Their offense is top 2-3 in the league right now. Our D might slow them a bit, but our offense is terrible and never scores quickly. We will need to play almost perfect on offense. That means no turnovers on offense.

Never gets o!d.

Yep, he sure is good at being retarded.

Sandy Vagina
10-16-2016, 05:51 PM
Oh hi everybody!!!

hey! no fair!!!!

http://mtv.mtvnimages.com/uri/mgid:file:http:shared:mtv.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/forrest-gump-1434384048.gif

notorious
10-16-2016, 06:17 PM
Smith played very well today.

Hydrae
10-16-2016, 06:45 PM

Bad enough when people quote a post but did you have to post them all? Should put them in spoiler tags marked NSFS (Not Safe For Sanity).

Spott
10-16-2016, 06:55 PM

Probably a dumb question, but is that Gochiefs?

LOCOChief
10-16-2016, 07:02 PM
I'm thinking yes

Chief Northman
10-16-2016, 07:08 PM
This. All we need is a few a game and this running game can take us places. Game would've been even more lopsided if the refs call PI against Conley...

And let alone that 6 point swing debacle at the end of the first half. This was close to a blowout.

notorious
10-16-2016, 07:08 PM
Somehow?

KC should win tomorrow.

Exactly. When last year's team shows up with Charles added they will be fine.

Fuckin' A

mlyonsd
10-16-2016, 07:20 PM
Probably a dumb question, but is that Gochiefs?There are no dumb questions on CP.

MotherfuckerJones
10-16-2016, 07:28 PM
Oh hi everybody!!!

*Bows down*

DaneMcCloud
10-16-2016, 07:33 PM
Probably a dumb question, but is that Gochiefs?

Yes.

The mods need to change his name to ASSCLOWN11.

stevieray
10-16-2016, 07:38 PM

close enough!

:rockon:

In58men
10-16-2016, 08:36 PM
Who's back on the wagon?

Simply Red
10-16-2016, 08:37 PM
Who's back on the wagon?

not u - you're barred from it!

KCCHIEFS27
10-16-2016, 08:43 PM
Who's back on the wagon?

I didn't realize people got off the wagon 5 weeks into the season.

Ming the Merciless
10-16-2016, 08:44 PM
I am going to bust my rep load over all of you tomorrow when I'm on a computer that won't freak out

stevieray
10-16-2016, 08:47 PM
Who's back on the wagon?

Dave's not here, man.

Ming the Merciless
10-16-2016, 08:48 PM
No ITS ME Dave

I got the stuff

In58men
10-16-2016, 08:48 PM
I didn't realize people got off the wagon 5 weeks into the season.

You must have missed everybody's reaction after the Steeler game.

Simply Red
10-16-2016, 08:50 PM
I haven't argued that it's all fixed.

My point is that it's naive to think that there's NEVER an attempt to manipulate in even a minor way when it's within their legal right to do it.

And actually it just adds an interesting element to the game and would make it that much more satisfying if the Chiefs were able to break through and win a championship one of these days.

nice win

Coochie liquor
10-16-2016, 08:53 PM
Who's back on the wagon?

Solid win, against a bad D. Hope we can keep it up. NO is gonna be a LOT for our D to play with. Especially being so thin at CB. I wasn't sure we would win, and was pleasantly surprised. I'll get back on the wagon when we prove we can play with good teams and win more than 1 in a row this season.

alanm
10-16-2016, 08:58 PM
For the record MTG Now that they won what does it all mean. I had all the faith in the world that they would win. All that means is that they are now 3-2 with a 2-0 divison record. Now I think they play the Saints next. What will that mean??

threebag
10-16-2016, 09:14 PM
Yes.

This should happen

Simply Red
10-16-2016, 09:16 PM
This thread is classic CP. Same shit different day.

If you have a bad loss the same group of idiots throw in the towel. This team is 14-3 in its last 17 games including the POs. Worse teams have won SBs.

To be fair the Pitt game was equal to TWO bad losses

In58men
10-16-2016, 09:31 PM
Wanted to show off my boy. He's been wearing my hat all day.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161017/b74ef585061d1b2f0cf1e37b6cd7d505.png

alanm
10-16-2016, 09:44 PM
To be fair the Pitt game was equal to TWO bad lossesTo be fair I knew they would shit the bed in Pittsburg. I had a shift last Sunday night and missed the game. So there you go It's all my fault. Law enforcement calls. :)

KChiefs1
10-16-2016, 10:06 PM
Yes.

Perfect