PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Week 6 BES Rankings: Chiefs 14th... Saints 23rd

SAGA45
10-18-2016, 05:36 PM
Link - http://besreport.com/week-6-bes-rankings-2016/

Just released my latest rankings for besreport.com . Chiefs match up well with the Saints. Chiefs ranked 14th Overall...Saints 23rd Overall. Chiefs Defense ranked 8th....Saints offense ranked 7th. Chiefs offense ranked 23rd....Saints defense ranked 30th.

I loved the offense against Raiders, except for some seriously questionable playcalling inside the 10 on a couple of possessions. Other than that, I believe the Chiefs can run at will with Charles and Ware and bit of West sprinkled in. That alone should be enough to keep Brees sidelined and cold. But there's Reid and his tendency to try and get cute when the Chiefs need to be ugly.

Defensively, after seeing the Chiefs actually get some respectable pressure on Carr who had previously been basically untouchable, I'm confident they can put heat on Brees and force some errant throws. I like the addition of Ramik Wilson to the roster in place of March. Wilson has more turnover capability...and overall playmaking ability. That could prove beneficial.

Overall, this looks like a win for the Chiefs on paper...but that's paper. They still have to line up and get it done.

Rasputin
10-18-2016, 05:43 PM
If Jamaal Charles can carry five putrid Raiders on his back and gain five yards I think Jamaal Charles is going ramp it up against a 30 ranked defense.

SAGA45
10-18-2016, 08:46 PM
I just hope Reid continues with the Charles and Ware attack and doesn't try any bubble screens to Santos inside the 5.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-18-2016, 11:48 PM
Brees is still scary

SAGA45
10-19-2016, 02:21 AM
Brees is still scary

Yes he most certainly is. Moves well in the pocket and the ball comes out fast. Brandin Cooks is also the type of receiver that is problematic for big DB's like those in the Chiefs secondary. Have to keep that Saints offense off the field altogether.