PDA

View Full Version : Royals Hey Toronto Blue Jays fans.......

lewdog
10-19-2016, 04:46 PM
I have a joke for you.

Q. What do you call an MLB player who makes the Blue Jays playoff roster?

A. A LOSER!!!!

Blow that team up!!!!!!!!!
And fuck Canada!!!!!!!!!

Dartgod
10-19-2016, 04:55 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJo4Gx1CEAAdQ9R.png

lewdog
10-19-2016, 04:57 PM
At least the Blue Jays fans will always have a meaningless bat flip to remember.

Dartgod
10-19-2016, 04:58 PM
https://lownaway.files.wordpress.com/2014/09/dead-jay.jpg

KCUnited
10-19-2016, 04:59 PM
In the midnight hour bricks cried - "mol, mol, molson!"

lewdog
10-19-2016, 05:17 PM
I can now drink................more.

http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/blogs.dir/39/files/2013/04/7277394.jpg

lewdog
10-19-2016, 05:23 PM
Updated a Blue Jays sign I came across.

http://i.imgur.com/vkxYccD.jpg

Chief Roundup
10-19-2016, 05:24 PM
Better than the Royals......

Pablo
10-19-2016, 05:26 PM
It's a good thing their nine month winter is starting soon. Time to go into hibernation you fucks.

lewdog
10-19-2016, 05:27 PM

Let me guess, you don't even like or follow baseball.

This season, while I guess technically they were "better," they still choked.

I'll take back to back World Series appearances losing one in 7 games and a World Title (you probably didn't even know that). Toronto couldn't even get to the series with a "loaded team."

So go fuck yourself, douche.

Pablo
10-19-2016, 05:28 PM
Most likely a Cards fan.

Chief Roundup
10-19-2016, 05:29 PM
Well now you are throwing in other seasons. Nice of you to move the goal posts there.

I just thought it was odd that you posted this about a Blue Jays team that was better and made it further than the Royals did this year.

MTG#10
10-19-2016, 05:33 PM
Well now you are throwing in other seasons. Nice of you to move the goal posts there.

I just thought it was odd that you posted this about a Blue Jays team that was better and made it further than the Royals did this year.

Hard not to gloat when they field 3 of the biggest douches in baseball

lewdog
10-19-2016, 05:35 PM

Throwing in other seasons? You mean last year's World Series title from the Royals that beat pretty much this exact Blue Jays roster? Yes, sounds so irrelevant. Especially while the Blue Jays extended a 23 year World Series drought on a team supposed to be fairly loaded, this year and last.

You must love being a Chiefs fan. Loving teams that stay consistently relevant while never having an all in season and winning the big one.

Gonzo
10-19-2016, 05:46 PM
Coco Crisp is still playing? Jesus man.

rico
10-19-2016, 06:02 PM
I can honestly say that I have never met a Blue Jays fan in my whole life... always figured they were all from Canada. Must have been some bandwagoners when they had that little streak in the early 90's???

Prison Bitch
10-19-2016, 06:16 PM
KCConnect is busy at his step-nephews Bar Mitzvah this week. (It is a weeklong deal for his extended family)

Simply Red
10-19-2016, 06:25 PM
so mean!

siberian khatru
10-19-2016, 06:32 PM
KCConnect is busy at his step-nephews Bar Mitzvah this week. (It is a weeklong deal for his extended family)

And it's being held in a cabin in Nunavut that doesn't have Internet.

MotherfuckerJones
10-19-2016, 06:33 PM
I mean I can't say shit. My white sux are goddamn awful ROFL but Royals didn't make it this year so you can't say too much from this year's standpoint.

DJJasonp
10-19-2016, 06:38 PM
The window may have closed. Good run ears.

Take ur whiny bitch-ass game to some other team I hate (Yankees or Baltimore?)

alanm
10-19-2016, 06:38 PM
I mean I can't say shit. My white sux are goddamn awful ROFL but Royals didn't make it this year so you can't say too much from this year's standpoint.The Royals didn't make it because A. They lost all motivation to do so. B. Starting pitching. And C. Injuries. D. Career suck years from a lot of guys. E. Various other reasons that will be discussed this off season. I expect they will be back in the running next year. They are just too talented to not be there.

lewdog
10-19-2016, 06:39 PM
I mean I can't say shit. My white sux are goddamn awful ROFL but Royals didn't make it this year so you can't say too much from this year's standpoint.

That's like saying you can't revel when the Donkeys or Raiders lose a meaningful game.

Or that you can't talk about the Donkeys being a better team than the Chiefs because they have had much more recent success, including a Super Bowl win last year.

That's retarded.

Chief Roundup
10-19-2016, 06:52 PM
Most likely a Cards fan.

This is correct. The best baseball team in the MLB and second only to the Yankees in titles. That makes the Chiefs short comings easier to accept.

lewdog
10-19-2016, 06:56 PM
This is correct. The best baseball team in the MLB...

Nuh-uh!!!! They didn't do shit this year loser! Blue Jays are a better team!

/ChiefRoundup's retarded twin

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-19-2016, 06:58 PM

Listen Here Motherfucker ! We're talking bout the Bluejays and nothing else here!

KCUnited
10-19-2016, 07:04 PM
Thank god MotherfuckerMav chimed in with his hand selected teams.

lewdog
10-19-2016, 07:13 PM
Welp, KC Connection is still alive! He just snapchatted me (Holla!) his new (sweat)shirt.

He decided on a sweatshirt given the shit winters he experiences. He needed to save some money since he's taken another recent loan to earn his third Associate's degree. The screen printing shop offered him a deal in making over their already printed 2016 World Series Championship sweatshirts.

http://i.imgur.com/13FdaKC.jpg

MotherfuckerJones
10-19-2016, 07:23 PM
Thank god Mother****erMav chimed in with his hand selected teams.

You're still a retard ****ing cry baby I see. Glad you chimed in as well **** face. I picked my teams when I was young and stuck with them thick and thin. But I won't get in the way of your butthurt

MotherfuckerJones
10-19-2016, 07:23 PM
That's like saying you can't revel when the Donkeys or Raiders lose a meaningful game.

Or that you can't talk about the Donkeys being a better team than the Chiefs because they have had much more recent success, including a Super Bowl win last year.

That's retarded.

You absolutely can but I can't say too much because the Chiefs are irrelevant from a popularity standpoint.

lewdog
10-19-2016, 07:26 PM
You're still a retard ****ing cry baby I see. Glad you chimed in as well **** face. I picked my teams when I was young and stuck with them thick and thin. But I won't get in the way of your butthurt

Where did you grow up to choose such a wide variety of fucked up teams?

MotherfuckerJones
10-19-2016, 07:28 PM
Where did you grow up to choose such a wide variety of ****ed up teams?

Ohio. I grew up liking players from the teams I liked. I didn't and don't like any teams in Ohio. I just laugh at all the butthurt people when I have this discussion. I can choose whatever team I feel like rooting for.

lewdog
10-19-2016, 07:31 PM
Ohio. I grew up liking players from the teams I liked. I didn't and don't like any teams in Ohio. I just laugh at all the butthurt people when I have this discussion. I can choose whatever team I feel like rooting for.

Sure you can. And people can make fun of you and call you a bandwagon fan as you chose those teams because they were good and had good players when you chose them.

My best friend is similar to you and I rip on him all the time. We grew up in Montana together and here's his list.

ND Football
Duke Basketball
Atlanta Braves
Minnesota Vikings

The last two make me LOL though.

KCUnited
10-19-2016, 07:34 PM

Let all your emotions gush out kid. Please, let the rest of us know how a nobody with no allegiance to anyone thinks about how we should feel about anything.

MotherfuckerJones
10-19-2016, 07:38 PM
Sure you can. And people can make fun of you and call you a bandwagon fan as you chose those teams because they were good and had good players when you chose them.

My best friend is similar to you and I rip on him all the time. We grew up in Montana together and here's his list.

ND Football
Duke Basketball
Atlanta Braves
Minnesota Vikings

The last two make me LOL though.

I liked the players first then the team. Players left and stuck with the team. It's fine that I get ripped. It doesn't make a me a fucking bandwagon fan except for the Bulls. Everyone as a kid liked Michael Jordan though. But when he left and they were trash I still liked them.

Chiefs- Derrick Thomas, Neil Smith and Andre Rison. I wanted to be different with my NFL team

White Sox-Frank Thomas

Penguins-Lemieux and Jagr

Bulls-Michael Jordan

MotherfuckerJones
10-19-2016, 07:39 PM
Let all your emotions gush out kid. Please, let the rest of us know how a nobody with no allegiance to anyone thinks about how we should feel about anything.

ROFL you're a fucking cry baby :D

alanm
10-19-2016, 07:40 PM

ND Football
Duke Basketball
Atlanta Braves
Minnesota Vikings

The last two make me LOL though.Notre Dame I don't get at all. Nor Duke basketball. I could get Atlanta baseball in the 90's And I suppose it would either be Minnesota or the Bronco's due to proximity. Most assured none sucessfull in the recent past or future.

Pablo
10-19-2016, 07:42 PM
I liked the players first then the team. Players left and stuck with the team. It's fine that I get ripped. It doesn't make a me a fucking bandwagon fan except for the Bulls. Everyone as a kid liked Michael Jordan though. But when he left and they were trash I still liked them.

Chiefs- Derrick Thomas, Neil Smith and Andre Rison. I wanted to be different with my NFL team

White Sox-Frank Thomas

Bulls-Michael JordanRemember that time on that one trip when your dad stopped at a restroom in North Carolina and you became a huge UNC fan?

MotherfuckerJones
10-19-2016, 07:47 PM
Remember that time on that one trip when your dad stopped at a restroom in North Carolina and you became a huge UNC fan?

Someone's salty :)

KCUnited
ROFL you're a fucking cry baby :D

Get it all out, guy. I'm sure it's difficult posing as a fan of multiple teams, trying to convince them you're "for real", while still trying to reconcile the confusion from your childhood situation. I'm sure a lot of guys are probably here for you. The rest of us are laughing at you.

lewdog
Notre Dame I don't get at all. Nor Duke basketball. I could get Atlanta baseball in the 90's And I suppose it would either be Minnesota or the Bronco's due to proximity. Most assured none sucessfull in the recent past or future.

We grew up in the 90's.

Well the dumbass waited until about middle school to declare Duke Basketball, obviously because they've been and still are fucking good every year. Notre Dame I swear he didn't start following until early college when they were respectable, but choosing a team that late in life makes me cringe.

Vikings and Braves because those were his father's team for some unknown fucking reason. It's usually Seahawks or Donkeys in Montana due to proximity.

MotherfuckerJones
10-19-2016, 07:48 PM
Get it all out, guy. I'm sure it's difficult posing as a fan of multiple teams, trying to convince them you're "for real", while still trying to reconcile the confusion from your childhood situation. I'm sure a lot of guys are probably here for you. The rest of us are laughing at you.

I don't really care ROFL You're the one that has to follow me around like a little bitch butthurt all the time. Eat a dick

alanm
10-19-2016, 07:49 PM
I liked the players first then the team. Players left and stuck with the team. It's fine that I get ripped. It doesn't make a me a ****ing bandwagon fan except for the Bulls. Everyone as a kid liked Michael Jordan though. But when he left and they were trash I still liked them.

White Sox-Frank Thomas

Bulls-Michael JordanDo you have no geographical pride where you grew up at.. At all? I grew up in Omaha. My Dad's family were all from Missouri. Grandparents ect. all still live in KC. Grew up listening to the Royals sitting on the front porch with my Grandpa. Chiefs ect. Kansas City/Omaha Kings. And the Huskers since we lived in Nebraska. Would never EVER bandwagon jump because of some player who most likely would only stay with a team 1 or 2 yrs these days. :shake:

Pablo
10-19-2016, 07:52 PM
Someone's salty :)

Who's your college football team? I know it can't be UNC.

Bama? USC?

lewdog
10-19-2016, 07:54 PM

White Sox-Frank Thomas

Bulls-Michael Jordan

You forgot UNC basketball. :facepalm:

KCUnited
10-19-2016, 07:55 PM
I don't really care ROFL You're the one that has to follow me around like a little bitch butthurt all the time. Eat a dick

Cool. We'll look forward to seeing you in the early part of next years MLB threads and we'll miss you while you're in school waiting for the next team to get close to a championship who's colors you're fond of but this time it's for real I swear.

alanm
10-19-2016, 07:58 PM
Who's your college football team? I know it can't be UNC.

Bama? USC?Probably USC now Bama. :D

Dartgod
10-19-2016, 08:00 PM
Can we get this thread back on track and resume making fun of the Blue Jays?

Hmmmm?

http://images.complex.com/complex/image/upload/t_article_image/yrl6hfjaacdau440ktu1.jpg

Bob Dole
10-19-2016, 08:00 PM
#rigged

Signed, Jose Douchetista.

alanm
10-19-2016, 08:03 PM
Can we get this thread back on track and resume making fun of the Blue Jays?

Hmmmm?

http://images.complex.com/complex/image/upload/t_article_image/yrl6hfjaacdau440ktu1.jpgWell.. they did lose to the Indians. Isn't that ridicule enough?

Pablo
10-19-2016, 08:09 PM
You guys think bricks is hurting himself right now?

I like to think he is.

MotherfuckerJones
10-19-2016, 08:11 PM
You forgot UNC basketball. :facepalm:

Because Michael Jordan went there. I was only like 8 when I picked my teams. Sue me

lewdog
10-19-2016, 08:12 PM

I like to think he is.

I get the impression that he's not smart enough to even know how to start harming himself.

MotherfuckerJones
10-19-2016, 08:13 PM
Probably USC now Bama. :D

Wisconsin-Because I grew up liking Ron Dayne. Also UNC because I like their basketball team

Like I said. I liked certain players and just stuck with the teams. Excuse me for not growing up in a cool sports city

RickObie
10-19-2016, 09:13 PM

Did I miss something? The thread says hey Blue Jay fans...what does this have to do with the Royals? You might be an idiot!

Prison Bitch
10-19-2016, 09:27 PM
Welp, KC Connection is still alive! He just snapchatted me (Holla!) his new (sweat)shirt.

He decided on a sweatshirt given the shit winters he experiences. He needed to save some money since he's taken another recent loan to earn his third Associate's degree. The screen printing shop offered him a deal in making over their already printed 2016 World Series Championship sweatshirts.

Lew is really after ol Connect, and it's hilarious. I doubt the dude comes out of hibernation

C3HIEF3S
10-19-2016, 09:36 PM
The butthurt from non-Royals fans is fucking awesome.

mr. tegu
10-19-2016, 09:38 PM
It probably isn't too late for the Blue Jays to join a fall softball league. It's a much more natural fit.

Al Bundy
10-19-2016, 09:52 PM
The butthurt from non-Royals fans is fucking awesome.

It is, especially the Cardinals fan in here.

chiefzilla1501
10-19-2016, 10:06 PM
I told my buddy who's an Indians fan, they remind me a lot of the Royals the past few years. Just one of those years where everything seems to be clicking even when they get curve balls thrown at them.

Bob Dole
10-19-2016, 10:08 PM
Everyone should probably back off and give the CryJays a little more respect after all their recent World Series appearances.

Iowanian
10-19-2016, 10:18 PM
I flipped my bat.

The children of Haiti will be thankful for th contribution of all of those Toronto World Series t shirts.

C3HIEF3S
10-19-2016, 10:21 PM
Enjoy being the "defending world champs" for a couple more months for the rest of your shit 2016, then, I guess. I have a pennant race this fall to look forward to.

Dat pennant race though.

Congratulations, Toronto!!!!!:
http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z449/marklross/img-prod-TR4839-big.jpg

Here's what it looks like to actually win the pennant,
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uWIrk1rb4HE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Anyong Bluth
10-19-2016, 10:43 PM
Remember that time on that one trip when your dad stopped at a restroom in North Carolina and you became a huge UNC fan?
[emoji177] [emoji106]

Anyong Bluth
10-19-2016, 10:48 PM

I like to think he is.
Like safety pins through the nipples and playing Marilyn Manson on repeat kind?

teedubya
10-19-2016, 10:55 PM
Dat pennant race though.

Congratulations, Toronto!!!!!:
http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z449/marklross/img-prod-TR4839-big.jpg

Here's what it looks like to actually win the pennant,
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uWIrk1rb4HE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You know what we've not heard recently?

MOoOOOOOoooOOOoooOOooooOOOSE!!

That will be good to hear again.

C3HIEF3S
10-19-2016, 10:56 PM
You know what we've not heard recently?

MOoOOOOOoooOOOoooOOooooOOOSE!!

That will be good to hear again.

You are damn right on that. Just wasn't the same without him.

C3HIEF3S
10-19-2016, 11:09 PM
I flipped my bat.

The children of Haiti will be thankful for th contribution of all of those Toronto World Series t shirts.

http://content.sportslogos.net/news/2016/10/Jays-Phantom-AL-2016.jpg
http://content.sportslogos.net/news/2016/10/Toronto-Blue-Jays-2016-American-League-Champions-Locker-Room-Cap-590x590.jpg

TimBone
10-19-2016, 11:13 PM
Where did you grow up to choose such a wide variety of fucked up teams?
Since you guys are giving MF'er Jones a hard time, I guess I'll share my little story and take some shit with him.

I was born in Texas, but lived in a single mother household, where we watched no sports. When I was six, my mom married an army soldier, and we moved to Germany. I had no idea what football was...I first learned about football the first week I was there when I was outside playing and some other army kids asked me to join their football game.

I quickly fell in love with the game, and wanted to learn more. Naturally, I began by watching on TV. Back then, Army bases overseas had only one channel, the Armed Forces Network, so you watched whatever game they were showing. The first football game I ever saw on tv was between the fucking Chiefs-Bills. Inwas tok young to know which teams were good, ot anything like that. I liked the Chiefs uniforms better, so I began rooting for them. In typical Chiefs fashion, they lost that game. I've been rooting for them ever since. Fucking Chiefs.

Why Not?
10-20-2016, 12:09 AM
Damn! I wish I had been free earlier tonight when this thread got going. Lew, text me next time you start an epic thread! This thread combines some of my favorite things in sports. Both wallowing in the joyous mire of Blue Jays suck, but also, a decent amount of butt hurt Jays(and White Sox, for some reason)fans.

Oh, and you can **** right off with this "at least the Blue Jays got farther then the Royals did this year" hogwash. This is pro sports. There is championship or no championship. This is not the NCAA basketball tournament where it is a huge deal for some small school(say Hawaii)to knock out a power conference team(say Cal, just to be random��)and then lose in the next round. Its win a title or disappear into the fog of lost memories

The Royals will not win the 2016 WS. Neither will the Blue Jays. The only difference is one fan base is still punch drunk off a very recent title and the other is looking in history books and hearing old folks tell tales of championships.

Why Not?
10-20-2016, 12:12 AM
The butthurt from non-Royals fans is ****ing awesome.

THis.

Gadzooks
10-20-2016, 12:34 AM
lewdog - I get why you hate the Jays, but what's up with the vitriol towards the entire nation of Canada? Did a Canadian beat you up when you were smaller than you are now?

Chief Roundup
10-20-2016, 05:43 AM
Nuh-uh!!!! They didn't do shit this year loser! Blue Jays are a better team!

/ChiefRoundup's retarded twin

Nice cherry pick there butt hurt Royals fan.

ChiTown
10-20-2016, 05:59 AM
Throwing in other seasons? You mean last year's World Series title from the Royals that beat pretty much this exact Blue Jays roster? Yes, sounds so irrelevant. Especially while the Blue Jays extended a 23 year World Series drought on a team supposed to be fairly loaded, this year and last.

You must love being a Chiefs fan. Loving teams that stay consistently relevant while never having an all in season and winning the big one.

The 2015 Jays Roster was better than '16. Their starting pitching was much better with Price, etc.

Go fuck yourselves, Jays fans!!! You've earned it!

Dartgod
10-20-2016, 06:29 AM
I flipped my bat.

http://www.mememaker.net/static/images/memes/4317605.jpg

Dartgod
10-20-2016, 06:29 AM
http://sportsdaydfw.imgix.net/1463425269-13178028_10201779069114989_8865741042018748283_n.jpg?q=50&auto=format&w=700

lewdog
10-20-2016, 06:43 AM
lewdog - I get why you hate the Jays, but what's up with the vitriol towards the entire nation of Canada? Did a Canadian beat you up when you were smaller than you are now?

Fuck no. I used to beat up those Canadian bitches on the playground and take their loonies. Fucking idiots using heavy coins as money. Who wants a pocket full of heavy dollars? Oh that's right, stupid Canadians!

Mr. Flopnuts
10-20-2016, 11:45 AM

Living in SC you get a pass.

CanadianChief
10-20-2016, 11:58 AM
**** no. I used to beat up those Canadian bitches on the playground and take their loonies. ****ing idiots using heavy coins as money. Who wants a pocket full of heavy dollars? Oh that's right, stupid Canadians!

You've got Trump or Clinton as your next president and we're the stupid ones?

Passepartout
10-20-2016, 12:00 PM
Well Toronto is out, In is Cleveland as hope it is the Cubs that need to break 108 year old curse streak!

Reerun_KC
10-20-2016, 12:01 PM

Hurtful.

CanadianChief
10-20-2016, 12:04 PM
Hurtful.

I love watching the debates. Even missed the hockey game last night to check it out :)

Reerun_KC
10-20-2016, 12:07 PM
I love watching the debates. Even missed the hockey game last night to check it out :)

Trumps a loud mouth moron, Hillary is a evil bitch cunt treasonous whore who wants nothing more than to destroy this country...

I hate them both.

MTG#10
10-20-2016, 12:20 PM

Checkmate.

:(

Anyong Bluth
10-20-2016, 12:43 PM
Below the belt.

True, but it still hurts.

C3HIEF3S
10-20-2016, 12:52 PM

Yep

Why Not?
10-20-2016, 12:54 PM

Touché. Well played

Mr. Flopnuts
10-20-2016, 12:56 PM

LMAO

Douche. I mean, touche!!!

Dartgod
10-20-2016, 01:01 PM

You have Justin Bieber.

Rooster
10-20-2016, 01:08 PM

Ouch!!

ptlyon
10-20-2016, 01:15 PM
You have Justin Bieber.

DAAAAYYYYYAAAAMMM

CanadianChief
10-20-2016, 01:26 PM
You have Justin Bieber.

Is it too late now to say sorry?

lewdog
10-20-2016, 03:00 PM

What the fuck you say to me?!

http://www.vancouversun.com/cms/binary/9127506.jpg

Anyong Bluth
10-20-2016, 04:17 PM
What the fuck you say to me?!

http://www.vancouversun.com/cms/binary/9127506.jpg
Probably still less embarrassing than Clinton / Trump... (?)

Shogun
10-20-2016, 04:39 PM

Bro. Lemme get that Snapchat add.

lewdog
10-20-2016, 04:57 PM
Probably still less embarrassing than Clinton / Trump... (?)

FUCK YOU!!! This isn't about us!!!

Don't let those hosers win!!!!

lewdog
10-20-2016, 04:58 PM
Bro. Lemme get that Snapchat add.

Here's his addy.

KCConnect.Pansexual

Odd name, I know.

C3HIEF3S
10-20-2016, 06:02 PM
FUCK YOU!!! This isn't about us!!!

Don't let those hosers win!!!!

https://s22.postimg.org/6iejp4bbz/111.jpg

I wonder what has been going on over the last 10 days that has caused KC_Connection to suddenly disappear?!?!?!?

Pablo
10-20-2016, 06:10 PM

I wonder what has been going on over the last 10 days that has caused KC_Connection to suddenly disappear?!?!?!?

Jesus, the dude can't just step away for a while to have a two week long birthday party?

lewdog
10-20-2016, 06:20 PM

You know I am right when I say that I guarantee he has a mult on here. That way he can come here, read this thread and others, but know it will show that he's been away from CP and pretending to be busy. That way he can have an excuse instead of taking his hits like a man.

lewdog
10-22-2016, 10:32 AM
I sneezed.

BigBeauford
10-22-2016, 10:45 AM
You know I am right when I say that I guarantee he has a mult on here. That way he can come here, read this thread and others, but know it will show that he's been away from CP and pretending to be busy. That way he can have an excuse instead of taking his hits like a man.

Reminds me of when Chiefs and O's took a nice vacation.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-22-2016, 11:49 AM
Reminds me of when Chiefs and O's took a nice vacation.

Interestingly enough he hasn't been around since 9-11 of this year.

C3HIEF3S
10-22-2016, 02:11 PM
ChiefsandOsdouche hasn't posted once, from what I've seen, in a Royals thread since the 2014 ALDS. LMAO

New World Order
10-22-2016, 02:31 PM

Did he offer to buy you one?

He's such a great guy.

kcchiefsus
10-22-2016, 09:07 PM
Wisconsin-Because I grew up liking Ron Dayne. Also UNC because I like their basketball team

Like I said. I liked certain players and just stuck with the teams. Excuse me for not growing up in a cool sports city

You think Kansas City is a cool sports city? Most of us stick with a team we like because we have no choice, it's where we're from. It takes a special kind of loser like you to be able to handpick your teams.

lewdog
10-26-2016, 06:29 PM
Oh my, look what I found!

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=303122

Anyong Bluth
10-26-2016, 06:33 PM
You think Kansas City is a cool sports city?

I do. If winning was the only criteria, go be a Yankee / Pats / Bama fan .