PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet Is it time for new moderation?

Pages : [1] 2

TimBone
10-23-2016, 02:39 PM
Just for discussion's sake....some people believe the moderation is negatively affecting the quality of the site. Other's believe the moderation is part of the sites charm, and those who whine about it are weepy vaginas.

Should the older generation of mods be stepping down and handing it over to new blood?

Mr. Flopnuts
10-23-2016, 02:40 PM
:popcorn:

The Franchise
10-23-2016, 02:40 PM
Negative posters get banned from GDTs.....but worthless shitbags like Sandy and Tiger are allowed to fucking stick around because they're attached to the player's nuts.

Shaid
10-23-2016, 02:41 PM
I don't notice the moderation which to me means it's just fine like it is.

Perineum Ripper
10-23-2016, 02:41 PM
What about the 6 people who have you on ignore..how will they ever know what you want to discuss

TimBone
10-23-2016, 02:42 PM
What about the 6 people who have you on ignore..how will they ever know what you want to discuss

FUCK THEM

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-23-2016, 02:43 PM
No. It's like the constituition of the United states. The forefathers got it right.

threebag
10-23-2016, 02:44 PM
FUCK THEM

Damn, shit just got real

threebag
10-23-2016, 02:45 PM
REALlyShouldNotReproduce loves semen, loads of semen

Sandy Vagina
10-23-2016, 02:46 PM
No. Good mods being taken for granted.

.. but ****ing ban them all if that jackass with 1 million posts comes back! :p

jspchief
10-23-2016, 02:46 PM
I would say yes but there's not not really anyone that i can think of that would make a good mod.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-23-2016, 02:47 PM
Negative posters get banned from GDTs.....but worthless shitbags like Sandy and Tiger are allowed to ****ing stick around because they're attached to the player's nuts.

You mean realistic views on this team. Go back and read all my posts, I have only said this defense would need time to develop along with the offense and for those calling for people's heads 6 quarters into the season need to chill out. This team now sits at 4-2. Sorry I don't buy into the high school level drama

Go make more cute videos with Clay about Smith, whatever helps you sleep at night

The Franchise
10-23-2016, 02:48 PM
You mean realistic views on this team. Go back and read all my posts, I have only said this defense would need time to develop along with the offense and for those calling for people's heads 6 quarters into the season need to chill out. This team now sits at 4-2. Sorry I don't buy into the high school level drama

Go make more cute videos with Clay about Smith, whatever helps you sleep at night

You've got more mult accounts than Clay does. You should have been IP banned a LONG time ago, Bob.

ThaVirus
I don't generally have issues with the mods, but Bob Dole is ridiculous in GDTs. His shit needs to be reigned in.

ThaVirus
Who are the mods these days anyway?

Flop
Dole
Phobia

Who else?

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-23-2016, 02:49 PM
I got banned from a thread, you don't see me going into 5 year old meltdown mode

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-23-2016, 02:49 PM
You've got more mult accounts than Clay does. You should have been IP banned a LONG time ago, Bob.

Again, butt hurt that I've been right about this team and you have been way way way the **** off.

Bob Dole
10-23-2016, 02:50 PM
I don't generally have issues with the mods, but Bob Dole is ridiculous in GDTs. His shit needs to be reigned in.

You're not wrong.

The Franchise
10-23-2016, 02:50 PM
Again, butt hurt that I've been right about this team and you have been way way way the **** off.

Quote me posts where you've been right, Uncle Fucker.

Mr. Laz
10-23-2016, 02:51 PM
You'll never get a true result with SNR loves semen as an option.

SAUTO

Flop
Dole
Phobia

Who else?bwana

ThaVirus
You're not wrong.

LOL

Well I like that you can be honest about it.

You should stop being a douche and Talking Can should stop being a little bitch.

SAUTO
You're not wrong.

ROFL

threebag
10-23-2016, 02:52 PM
Just add Dane to moderation. Claynus will be gone for good. Thank God.

Mr. Flopnuts

Flop
Dole
Phobia

Who else?

Phobia, Morphius, and Bearcat are not active here much anymore.

Floppy Mcflopnuts
Bwana
Bob Dole
Gonzo

Those are your current moderator overlords.

Sandy Vagina
why everybody got to be so down and nasty right now.

CHIEFS WIN... **** all the other petty shit, and have that celebratory beer!

http://25.media.tumblr.com/d7442717f4789d006e16e4a17c1b77e0/tumblr_mg4gpvoS5h1qf8cgzo1_r1_500.gif

TigeRRUppeRRcut
Quote me posts where you've been right, Uncle ****er.

Quote me where I've been wrong. I've been long on this team every single step of the way and people hated that Staylor, Dane, Baby Lee, Three bag, and myself said our team is fine. Well we are 4-2 with two big wins.

:)

Tribal Warfare
10-23-2016, 02:55 PM
I always advocate stricter moderation due to some abusing the lenacy we have here.

Chief Roundup
10-23-2016, 02:55 PM
there is one in particular that is being a problematic shit head about banning from threads for no real reason.

Perineum Ripper
10-23-2016, 02:57 PM
FUCK THEM

http://thefw.com/files/2013/05/Horrified.gif

Chief Roundup
10-23-2016, 02:57 PM
Moderators are like Senators they need term limits and some of those terms should be up.

Chief Roundup
10-23-2016, 02:58 PM
Negative posters get banned from GDTs.....but worthless shitbags like Sandy and Tiger are allowed to ****ing stick around because they're attached to the player's nuts.

This

Otter
10-23-2016, 02:59 PM
Can and whoever the mod was probably fired up during the game with a couple beers in them both. Kiss and make up or duke it out.

New World Order
Mods here remind me of Dick Jones, Senior President of OCP.

Lzen
Should Timbone go fuck himself? Yes

Mods are fine.

SAUTO
10-23-2016, 03:01 PM
Mods here remind me of Dick Jones, Senior President of OCP.

Amy relation to motherfucker Jones?

threebag
10-23-2016, 03:01 PM
ALL ALEX DOES IS WIN!!!!

Mr. Flopnuts
10-23-2016, 03:02 PM
Whomever made the tag misspelled a word. I went ahead and corrected assuming you meant vaginas and not Virginians. ;)

stumppy
10-23-2016, 03:02 PM

Mods are fine.

He got banned from this thread. ROFL

Ming the Merciless
10-23-2016, 03:03 PM
Moderators need to stick to the TOS and only ban for legit reasons.

Being a butthurt Homerbone is not a legit reason.

Mods need to insist people use ignore and take responsibility for their own experience. They shouldn't be banning people unless they clearly violate a rule...like spamming ads, violation of filter, personal threats of violence etc.

If anything maybe we shouldn't even see or know who the mods are......it should be very rare a mod is even needed other than to move posts or change a title or some shit.

Also pussies that report more than like 1 post a month should get a bloody vaginas sig

cabletech94
10-23-2016, 03:03 PM

ohhhh nooo!!!!! we suck again!!!!

sorry tb! that's too funny!!!

ROFL

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-23-2016, 03:04 PM
Don't disrespect mods, don't take personal cheap shots at the players. What is so hard about that?

Ming the Merciless
10-23-2016, 03:05 PM
Don't disrespect mods, don't take personal cheap shots at the players. What is so hard about that?

Taking a cheap shot at a player ?

You wanna ban people for that?

We'd be left with what...3 users?

SAUTO
10-23-2016, 03:07 PM

Fuck you.

We should be able to say whatever the fuck we want about a player.

Fuck you

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-23-2016, 03:07 PM
Don't expose your anus, don't suckle thine Uncle's penii. What is so hard about that?

Indeed.

jallmon
10-23-2016, 03:08 PM
Whomever made the tag misspelled a word. I went ahead and corrected assuming you meant vaginas and not Virginians. ;)

Whoever...whoever made the tag...

Who = subject, whom = obj.

Who fucked whom?

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-23-2016, 03:09 PM
Flop predicted this team would string off a whole bunch of wins after the bye when half this place was crying about the offense.

Why in the world should we replace the level headed person with a crybaby??

vailpass
10-23-2016, 03:09 PM

Don't take personal cheap shots?
Shut.The. ****. Up. You jack-legged slap dick.

The moderation on this site is exactly right. It fits this place perfectly and vice versa.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-23-2016, 03:11 PM
Flop predicted this team would string off a whole bunch of wins after the bye when half this place was crying about the offense.

Why in the world should we replace the level headed person with a crybaby??

There's only a handful of posters here that hate me being a mod. I am...The people's mod!!!

Mr. Flopnuts
10-23-2016, 03:12 PM
Don't take personal cheap shots?
Shut.The. ****. Up. You jack-legged slap dick.

The moderation on this site is exactly right. It fits this place perfectly and vice versa.

UNLESS one of us is digging on you. Then it's "What moderator has EVER done that?!?!?"

LMAO LMAO LMAO

Mr. Flopnuts
Whoever...whoever made the tag...

Who = subject, whom = obj.

Who fucked whom?

Use lube next time.

Anyong Bluth
No. It's like the constituition of the United states. The forefathers got it right.
even without Facebook

JohnnyHammersticks
10-23-2016, 03:13 PM
I started a non-offensive (and admittedly, non-humorous) thread about bringing Bobby Sippio back 2 offseasons ago and lost my thread-starting privileges. I've messaged a couple of mods recently about getting out of the penalty box and neither of them found the time to give me a response.

RealSNR
10-23-2016, 03:14 PM
Would still rather eat a turkey sandwich with semen than a turkey sandwich with miracle whip

vailpass
10-23-2016, 03:16 PM
UNLESS one of us is digging on you. Then it's "What moderator has EVER done that?!?!?"

LMAO LMAO LMAO

Heh. Sexy Lexy ftw.

Mr. Flopnuts
I started a non-offensive (and admittedly, non-humorous) thread about bringing Bobby Sippio back 2 offseasons ago and lost my thread-starting privileges. I've messaged a couple of mods recently about getting out of the penalty box and neither of them found the time to give me a response.

A 2 year sentence is long enough. You have been freed from thread starting jail.

Signed,

The people's mod!

Mr. Flopnuts
Heh. Sexy Lexy ftw.

Haha!!!

Baby Lee
10-23-2016, 03:18 PM

SNR's semen love is the Belichick of poll options

BryanBusby
10-23-2016, 03:19 PM
People get too worked up over being fucked with.

I got banned for a day because I challenged mods to monopoly, posted a gif when I got out of jail and survived.

Baby Lee
10-23-2016, 03:22 PM
Moderators need to stick to the TOS and only ban for legit reasons.

Being a butthurt Homerbone is not a legit reason.

Mods need to insist people use ignore and take responsibility for their own experience. They shouldn't be banning people unless they clearly violate a rule...like spamming ads, violation of filter, personal threats of violence etc.

If anything maybe we shouldn't even see or know who the mods are......it should be very rare a mod is even needed other than to move posts or change a title or some shit.

Also pussies that report more than like 1 post a month should get a bloody vaginas sig

Largely agree on a sitewide basis. I'm a little more loosey-goosey on thread specific bans, if for nothing else it spurs discussion elsewhere. Because it's not like the poster is gone for good, they can open another thread like this one and start a bitchfest.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-23-2016, 03:23 PM
People get too worked up over being ****ed with.

I got banned for a day because I challenged mods to monopoly, posted a gif when I got out of jail and survived.

This.

jspchief
10-23-2016, 03:27 PM
Would still rather eat a turkey sandwich with semen than a turkey sandwich with miracle whip
This surprises no one.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-23-2016, 03:28 PM
**** you.

We should be able to say whatever the **** we want about a player.

**** you
Criticize anything you want about a player's performance. But if you're going to take cheap shots about him personally on the internet do it somewhere that isn't pro-chiefs...

Making fun of Reek for his past criminal offense (Which he served his punishment for) is completely different from taking a shot at Bowe for getting high and getting pulled over on his way to the local Sonic. Bowe can laugh about his offense, Reek has to live with the burden he made as a young man.

Thank God Reid is a damn good man and his values brings out the best in his players. Otherwise, Peters and Reek would have had zero chance to be on this roster. Both will be top ten players on this team in the near future.

Pablo
10-23-2016, 03:29 PM
Don't disrespect mods, don't take personal cheap shots at the players. What is so hard about that?When you kill yourself; please do a live stream so we can all make comments about your babysitter fucking you while your lights go out for eternity.

TimBone
10-23-2016, 03:29 PM
I think a mod is stacking the vote anyways.

It was just meant as a shit stirrer anyways.

vailpass
10-23-2016, 03:30 PM
When you kill yourself; please do a live stream so we can all make comments about your babysitter ****ing you while your lights go out for eternity.

X2

RealSNR
10-23-2016, 03:31 PM
This surprises no one.

Miracle whip is atrociously disgusting.

I can't taste it without it churning my gag reflex.

TimBone

Mods are fine.
I really did contemplate putting that as the third option.....but I'm just a bit obsessed with SNR's love of semen.

vailpass
Miracle whip is atrociously disgusting.

I can't taste it without it churning my gag reflex.

Semen, on the other hand...

SAUTO
10-23-2016, 03:32 PM
Criticize anything you want about a player's performance. But if you're going to take cheap shots about him personally on the internet do it somewhere that isn't pro-chiefs...

Making fun of Reek for his past criminal offense (Which he served his punishment for) is completely different from taking a shot at Bowe for getting high and getting pulled over on his way to the local Sonic. Bowe can laugh about his offense, Reek has to live with the burden he made as a young man.

Thank God Reid is a damn good man and his values brings out the best in his players. Otherwise, Peters and Reek would have had zero chance to be on this roster. Both will be top ten players on this team in the near future.
Holy shit you are fucked up

TimBone
10-23-2016, 03:32 PM
ohhhh nooo!!!!! we suck again!!!!

sorry tb! that's too funny!!!

ROFL

lol....I thought it was funny, too.

Either they let me back in, or tapatalk doesn't recognize single thread bans, because I'm back in on tapatalk.

TimBone
10-23-2016, 03:34 PM
Wasn't he in jail two offseasons ago?

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-23-2016, 03:44 PM
Holy shit you are ****ed up

So you admit that you're a shady human being?

RealSNR
10-23-2016, 03:45 PM

OH I TOTALLY LOVE DRINKING SEMEN. SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN. I LOVE SEMEN.

KCUnited
10-23-2016, 03:46 PM
Yes. I like all the mods, but they should definitely have term limits. The board evolves, so should the moderation.

RealSNR
10-23-2016, 03:48 PM
Question: How does one consume semen?

Is it "eat semen" or is it "drink semen?"

It's one of those weird things where I've seen both cases used.

Ming the Merciless
10-23-2016, 03:50 PM

Swallow
Chug
Guzzle
Lap up
Inhale
Lick
Snowball

SAUTO
10-23-2016, 03:51 PM
So you admit that you're a shady human being?

ROFL how do you come up with this stuff?

Gonzo
10-23-2016, 03:53 PM
I am the least involved mod these days. This is due to a very shitty personal life and a very busy professional one.

If y'all feel like I should be replaced, that's fine. I haven't really been doing much on here.
I love this site and visit it daily but as far as moderation goes, I try to help out with requests as much as possible. I am good with whatever you all are feeling. I get that some are upset about the GDT's. It's been a bit heavily moderated lately.
Shit happens I guess. Make a poll.
Enjoy the results.

Better the demons you know than the ones you don't.

BlackHelicopters
10-23-2016, 03:54 PM
Apply maxi pads liberally

Bwana
10-23-2016, 03:55 PM
I think a mod is stacking the vote anyways.

It was just meant as a shit stirrer anyways.

Nope that's not happening. I could post who voted for what but that wouldn't be fair to anyone who voted.

Anyong Bluth
10-23-2016, 03:56 PM
Phil Simms is 3 day old vanilla cum

TimBone

I think it depends on the semen providers diet. That affects the consistency of the semen. If the semen is thick enough, I think you're definitely eating.

Bwana
Oh and I had to give SNR my vote!

In58men
10-23-2016, 03:57 PM
There's only one mod that needs to be kicked to the curb.

Reerun_KC
10-23-2016, 03:58 PM
The fact this isnt a public poll should negate and make the whole thread invalid....

Nothing wrong with the mods.

Ming the Merciless
10-23-2016, 04:00 PM
The thing about the game day threads is they go so fast you really shouldn't need to moderate them.

If people can't click f5 and move on or use ignore, it's on them. I don't see why there's even a need to ban anyone from the gdt....

Just me

splatbass
10-23-2016, 04:02 PM

Sandy and Tiger are fairly reasonable people that just have a different view of the team than you do. I know you hate that, but it isn't a bannable offense.

Grow up brother, there are always going to be people that disagree with you, you need to learn to live with it.

Reerun_KC
10-23-2016, 04:04 PM
Sandy and Tiger are fairly reasonable people that just have a different view of the team than you do. I know you hate that, but it isn't a bannable offense.

Grow up brother, there are always going to be people that disagree with you, you need to learn to live with it.

Same for the whine posters that bombard the mods that someone in the GDT hurt their feelings...

ThaVirus
10-23-2016, 04:05 PM

Sandy made a disparaging remark about Jamaal in the GDT last week and didn't get banned. JC is 10x the man and player Tyreek Hill is.

Mr. Laz
10-23-2016, 04:06 PM

SNR never gags on semen

Perineum Ripper
10-23-2016, 04:06 PM
I think it depends on the semen providers diet. That affects the consistency of the semen. If the semen is thick enough, I think you're definitely eating.

The girlfriend has complimented my high intake of pineapple lately

I wonder if she considers her pineapple protein more of a shake or more of a energy drink

TimBone
10-23-2016, 04:08 PM
SNR never gags on semen
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161023/21e76d6885a43a849728bfeb451f64e3.jpg

splatbass
10-23-2016, 04:17 PM
Sandy made a disparaging remark about Jamaal in the GDT last week and didn't get banned. JC is 10x the man and player Tyreek Hill is.

What remark? Don't throw out something like this without backing it up.

I have witnessed many times Sandy or Tiger saying something positive about the Chiefs and getting mercilessly attacked and insulted by the anti-Chiefs crowd. Why are there so many people that can't handle disagreement or positivity?

R8RFAN
10-23-2016, 04:19 PM
Floppy Sucks Cock

Reerun_KC
10-23-2016, 04:19 PM
Just so you all know, I wrote in my vote and voted Clay "name withheld" W.

so you all better straighten up and flight right or Clay might be the next new mod...

Reerun_KC
10-23-2016, 04:20 PM
Floppy Sucks Cock

You promised you wouldnt tell...

Red Dawg
10-23-2016, 04:21 PM
I have been banned from discussions for nothing. Just having an unpopular opinion. Mods need a change.

ThaVirus
10-23-2016, 04:21 PM

I have witnessed many times Sandy or Tiger saying something positive about the Chiefs and getting mercilessly attacked and insulted by the anti-Chiefs crowd. Why are there so many people that can't handle disagreement or positivity?

I'm not going to go digging it up but after a short run he said something to the effect of "Oh, where would we be without JC and his 1 yard runs".

splatbass
10-23-2016, 04:24 PM
I'm not going to go digging it up but after a short run he said something to the effect of "Oh, where would we be without JC and his 1 yard runs".

That doesn't seem like something that should get someone banned. It is just an opinion. He doesn't try to take over and ruin threads like Clay.

Reerun_KC
10-23-2016, 04:24 PM
I have been banned from discussions for nothing. Just having an unpopular opinion. Mods need a change.

No they dont. They might need to drink less, but no need for a change. Most folks have been here for 10+ years and really havent had an issue for the most part.

Reerun_KC
10-23-2016, 04:27 PM
That doesn't seem like something that should get someone banned. It is just an opinion. He doesn't try to take over and ruin threads like Clay.

The truth about Clay is that he can post something in ANY thread, controversial or not and you will have 23-30 folks post 150+ posts after his whining about him being in a thread or what he said.

Clay isnt anymore of a problem on this forum than the folks that follow him around and relentlessly whine about what he posts...

just saying.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-23-2016, 04:30 PM

This is one of the many reasons I went from a CP viewer in the past to an active poster. The trend in the posting behavior was extremely disappointing in 2014-15 and anyone who wanted to stand up for a player (mainly for A Smith since quarterbacks are easy scape goats) were easily silenced by a very persistent group who carried a cynical view of the team. That sentiment is slowly dissipating, funny how winning silences the critics.

Reerun_KC
10-23-2016, 04:33 PM
This is one of the many reasons I went from a CP viewer in the past to an active poster. The trend in the posting behavior was extremely disappointing in 2014-15 and anyone who wanted to stand up for a player (mainly for A Smith since quarterbacks are easy scape goats) were easily silenced by a very persistent group who carried a cynical view of the team. That sentiment is slowly dissipating, funny how winning silences the critics.

Where were you during the Herm years when CP was sucking off Herm for "fixing the defense" and defending "Downfield Big Game" in every thread?

Nothing different then than it is now, except folks where nut hugging instead of being critical.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
If you take a step back and look at things as a whole, CP is one of the best NFL forums in the league.

Reerun_KC
CP is one extreme or the other. Only the strong survive. The sensitive will eventually leave.

Fire Me Boy!
10-23-2016, 04:36 PM
I would prefer that mods act fairly and (more importantly) consistently across the board.

And if a mod is no longer an active member, he should be replaced.

My 2 cents.

splatbass
10-23-2016, 04:36 PM
The truth about Clay is that he can post something in ANY thread, controversial or not and you will have 23-30 folks post 150+ posts after his whining about him being in a thread or what he said.

Clay isnt anymore of a problem on this forum than the folks that follow him around and relentlessly whine about what he posts...

just saying.

Clay is a troll, nothing more. He intentionally takes over threads and stirs shit up. That fact that you don't see that he is trolling says more about you than him.

Fire Me Boy!
10-23-2016, 04:37 PM
Clay is a troll, nothing more. He intentionally takes over threads and stirs shit up. That fact that you don't see that he is trolling says more about you than him.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161023/59aa978c9d5717a911e42800f32489e6.png

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-23-2016, 04:39 PM
Where were you during the Herm years when CP was sucking off Herm for "fixing the defense" and defending "Downfield Big Game" in every thread?

Nothing different then than it is now, except folks where nut hugging instead of being critical.

I watch a lot of football, probably way too much. But having watched Reid and Smith thru their careers I have only grown to like them with every passing year. Reid lost a kid to suicide and Philly found an opportunity to move on after a bad season, Smith was dumped for an unproven QB after going something like 18-5 because he missed one week due to a concussion. I can't help but root for the underdogs.

Karma has balanced things out: Smith is the 3rd winnest QB in the league since joining with Reid, SF/Kaep/Harbaugh have been split apart.

I love this story line the more it unfolds.

splatbass

The first 10 years I was here this place was a good place for reasonable discussions. The last 5 have been shit. Largely due to Clay and his ball lickers. They have taken it way past reasonable disagreement. Or maybe young people these days are just douchebags. Probably both.

Reerun_KC

What the fuck does it say about me? The fact that I know he is a troll. Or the fact that I have had my share of shit slinging with Clayanus many of times over the last decade here. Or the fact that I understand who Clayanus is and what is purpose here is... So what are you implying it says about me? That I know what the fuck is going on and understand what Clay does?

But when he does something, it doesnt stop the Anti Clayanus lemmings from lining up in droves to bitch and whine about him now does it? No it doesnt...

splatbass
10-23-2016, 04:42 PM
What the **** does it say about me? The fact that I know he is a troll. Or the fact that I have had my share of shit slinging with Clayanus many of times over the last decade here. Or the fact that I understand who Clayanus is and what is purpose here is... So what are you implying it says about me? That I know what the **** is going on and understand what Clay does?

But when he does something, it doesnt stop the Anti Clayanus lemmings from lining up in droves to bitch and whine about him now does it? No it doesnt...

You agree with Clay's opinion of Alex Smith, so you think it is ok for him to troll. That makes you no better than him. You seem to have a bit of an anger problem too, as evidenced by this post.

Sandy Vagina
10-23-2016, 04:42 PM
What the **** does it say about me? The fact that I know he is a troll. Or the fact that I have had my share of shit slinging with Clayanus many of times over the last decade here. Or the fact that I understand who Clayanus is and what is purpose here is... So what are you implying it says about me? That I know what the **** is going on and understand what Clay does?

So when someone constantly pisses all over your home, you find it odd that the other residents would complain about the puddles of piss everywhere?

really?

Reerun_KC
10-23-2016, 04:43 PM
The first 10 years I was here this place was a good place for reasonable discussions. The last 5 have been shit. Largely due to Clay and his ball lickers. They have taken it way past reasonable disagreement. Or maybe young people these days are just douchebags. Probably both.

Clay has his part in some people leaving... The new whiny ass new posters that can deal with what CP traditionally is has forced as many people away as Clay has.

Its a give and take... Hell I remember when the front page way nothing but sports and football, Remember when Crazycoffey posted in every thread on the front page as well... People come and go, Clay trolls and Anti Clay whiners will relentlessly flood his threads.

Sun comes up, sun goes down.

SAUTO
10-23-2016, 04:44 PM
I watch a lot of football, probably way too much. But having watched Reid and Smith thru their careers I have only grown to like them with every passing year. Reid lost a kid to suicide and Philly found an opportunity to move on after a bad season, Smith was dumped for an unproven QB after going something like 18-5 because he missed one week due to a concussion. I can't help but root for the underdogs.

Karma has balanced things out: Smith is the 3rd winnest QB in the league since joining with Reid, SF/Kaep/Harbaugh have been split apart.

I love this story line the more it unfolds.

Accidental overdose. Heroin. Not suicide.

Are you ever right?

Reerun_KC
10-23-2016, 04:44 PM
You agree with Clay's opinion of Alex Smith, so you think it is ok for him to troll. That makes you no better than him. You seem to have a bit of an anger problem too, as evidenced by this post.

I dont give two shits about Clays opinion of Slice and Dice...

You have been here longer than I, you really think I am going to base my football opinions on what Clay says? Come on Man...

Reerun_KC
10-23-2016, 04:45 PM
So when someone constantly pisses all over your home, you find it odd that the other residents would complain about the puddles of piss everywhere?

really?

:hmmm: Well I have dogs that dont like people in the yard... So I dont think folks are pissing on my home...

splatbass
10-23-2016, 04:48 PM
You have been here longer than I, you really think I am going to base my football opinions on what Clay says? Come on Man...

No, but that isn't what I said. I said you defend him because you agree with him about Alex Smith. Big difference.

Didn't they teach you English at KU? Maybe you should have gone to Mizzou instead. :D

J/K

Reerun_KC
10-23-2016, 04:53 PM
No, but that isn't what I said. I said you defend him because you agree with him about Alex Smith. Big difference.

Didn't they teach you English at KU? Maybe you should have gone to Mizzou instead. :D

J/K

Clay can stay or go... Makes me zero difference to me. Hes not that important to my CP experience.

And I dont care about Slice and Dice either... Just win baby!

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-23-2016, 04:56 PM
Accidental overdose. Heroin. Not suicide.

Are you ever right?

I literally have been patient with you to say something that is actually of value for months. Now you are being put on ignore.

eDave
10-23-2016, 04:56 PM
I'll mod this place. I don't give a fuck what y'all say.

Easy 6
10-23-2016, 05:02 PM

This

Bob Dole is a by God modern day George Washington... and sometimes George gets piss drunk and has a little fun

Laugh it off, Can... leaving over something like this is just plain silly

This is Chiefplanet, roll with the punches mang

Baby Lee
10-23-2016, 05:04 PM
Clay can stay or go... Makes me zero difference to me. Hes not that important to my CP experience.

And I dont care about Slice and Dice either... Just win baby!

Depends on your patience for Clay's schtick.

I know what he's doing an pay him no mind, but there's no disputing that he's purposefully and aggressively antagonistic to Chiefs fans.

Hog's Gone Fishin
10-23-2016, 05:04 PM
OH I TOTALLY LOVE DRINKING SEMEN. SEMEN SEMEN SEMEN. I LOVE SEMEN.

Your next shipment is in the mail.

ThaVirus
10-23-2016, 05:09 PM

Both were disparaging remarks about a current Chiefs player.

One resulted in a ban, one didn't.

Do you see the issue?

Sandy Vagina
10-23-2016, 05:11 PM

Do you see the issue?

desperately reaching, you are.

If I were banned for that half-hearted dig, then absolutely everyone on CP would be banned at some point.

:rolleyes:

10-23-2016, 05:13 PM
Does anybody remember when you didn't even know who the mods were? I do.

The name changes used to be funny. now? Not so much. It's a thankless job, not a popularity contest.

Rams Fan
10-23-2016, 05:15 PM
No.

TimBone
10-23-2016, 05:15 PM
desperately reaching, you are.

If I were banned for that half-hearted dig, then absolutely everyone on CP would be banned at some point.

:rolleyes:
The difference between those two posts was that one was an uninformed shit post badmouthing the all time YPC leader for a one yard run.

The other post was someone calling a woman beater a woman beater.

Bob Dole
10-23-2016, 05:17 PM
Arbitrary.

Look it up.

splatbass
10-23-2016, 05:19 PM

Do you see the issue?

Not at all. There is a difference in tone and in intent.

Reerun_KC
10-23-2016, 05:21 PM
Depends on your patience for Clay's schtick.

I know what he's doing an pay him no mind, but there's no disputing that he's purposefully and aggressively antagonistic to Chiefs fans.

Exactly. He pulls the strings on the folks that can't control themselves on a public forum.

It's easy to ignore him regardless of what he's doing. Yet people will train wreck a thread whining about him.

Reerun_KC
10-23-2016, 05:23 PM
Does anybody remember when you didn't even know who the mods were? I do.

The name changes used to be funny. now? Not so much. It's a thankless job, not a popularity contest.

Who are you?

splatbass
10-23-2016, 05:23 PM
The other post was someone calling a woman beater a woman beater.

I don't like domestic violence and don't condone it in any way. As my wife of 36 years can tell you I have never hit a woman in my life. But Hill was young and made a mistake. Hopefully he learned from it. He, like everyone who has paid their debt, deserves a second chance. If he does it again then I will be right there with you. But until then he deserves a chance.

10-23-2016, 05:24 PM
Exactly. He pulls the strings on the folks that can't control themselves on a public forum.

It's easy to ignore him regardless of what he's doing. Yet people will train wreck a thread whining about him.

Remember when we used to argue with htsmaqe about Herm Edwards (fuck did I spell that stupid ass name right) when he was supreme ruler admin of this place? He would defend Herm relentlessly lol

10-23-2016, 05:26 PM
Who are you?

Oh that's right. I had another name when we used to be Herm haters. Been a while.

BigRedChief
10-23-2016, 05:29 PM
I've had my name changed twice, casino cash stolen and banned from threads just because mods were fucking with me for fun.

I recently had a thread deleted in DC that I had worked on for couple of hours just because mods were having fun. They didn't know I had put that time into that thread and couldn't restore. They said sorry and we moved on.

Do mods make mistakes and go too far sometimes, sure. But, its a thankless job. I've been an admin and mod on boards. The stupid shit you have to put up with, the fights between posters, people bitching about this or that is endless.

Overall the mods on here do a good job and deserve a raise.

Just my two cents.

eDave
10-23-2016, 05:36 PM
I've had my name changed twice, casino cash stolen and banned from threads just because mods were ****ing with me for fun.

I recently had a thread deleted in DC that I had worked on for couple of hours just because mods were having fun. They didn't know I had put that time into that thread and couldn't restore. They said sorry and we moved on.

Do mods make mistakes and go too far sometimes, sure. But, its a thankless job. I've been an admin and mod on boards. The stupid shit you have to put up with, the fights between posters, people bitching about this or that is endless.

Just my two cents.

That's because you aren't a giant vag.

SAUTO
10-23-2016, 05:36 PM
I literally have been patient with you to say something that is actually of value for months. Now you are being put on ignore.

Lol, I posted the truth.

Ming the Merciless
10-23-2016, 05:37 PM

The fact that you don't see how subjective that opinion is shows that you're biased.

I think you're worthless. I'd read any thread Clay started over yours 1000 times out of 1000. But I'm not stupid or arrogant enough to expect everyone to have the same exact opinion....or to cry to a mod when he hurt my vaginas.

Grow up

Sandy Vagina
10-23-2016, 05:40 PM
The fact that you don't see how subjective that opinion is shows that you're biased.

I think you're worthless. I'd read any thread Clay started over yours 1000 times out of 1000. But I'm not stupid or arrogant enough to expect everyone to have the same exact opinion....or to cry to a mod when he hurt my vaginas.

Grow up

Clay could shit in your mouth, and you'd say thanks, may I have more now please?

give it a rest.. :rolleyes:

C3HIEF3S
10-23-2016, 05:43 PM
The fact that some of you are actually adults in real life scares me.

Anyong Bluth
10-23-2016, 05:47 PM
Objection.

Calls for speculation

Mr. Flopnuts
10-23-2016, 05:50 PM

LMAO

MMXcalibur
10-23-2016, 05:51 PM
I've never had a problem with the moderators. Then again, I'm not running around here acting like an asshat.

splatbass
10-23-2016, 05:54 PM

Grow up

How does Clay's ass taste?

splatbass
10-23-2016, 05:55 PM
I've never had a problem with the moderators. Then again, I'm not running around here acting like an asshat.

Some of the asshats aren't acting....

Bugeater
10-23-2016, 05:55 PM
I have been banned from discussions for nothing. Just having an unpopular opinion. Mods need a change.Are you sure it's not because you're a drooling retard?

eDave
10-23-2016, 05:56 PM

Exactly. I've only gotten one slap on the wrist. And that was for getting carried away with my Seventh Inning Stretch's and started posting nudes.

Which is bullshit since there was no butthole.

Bugeater
10-23-2016, 05:58 PM
I would prefer that mods act fairly and (more importantly) consistently across the board.

And if a mod is no longer an active member, he should be replaced.

My 2 cents.
In all seriousness, I do agree with this.

Chief_For_Life58
10-23-2016, 05:58 PM
There should be no mods. You should be able to say whatever the hell you want to say

Mr. Flopnuts
10-23-2016, 06:01 PM
There should be no mods. You should be able to say whatever the hell you want to say

Including "I hope your kids are sodomized by a 400lb man"?

JoeyChuckles
10-23-2016, 06:01 PM
I'm a fantastic mod for three subreddits. My solution for this whole ordeal would be to start a "Your Momma So.." post and have the offending parties duel it out.

10-23-2016, 06:10 PM
I've had my name changed twice, casino cash stolen and banned from threads just because mods were ****ing with me for fun.

Just my two cents.

Wait... what? Seriously? Dude I like you, but push the keyboard away and go outside and drive that expensive mustang you have.

Ming the Merciless
10-23-2016, 06:15 PM
How does Clay's ass taste?

It's not about clay. I'd say the same thing if it were you. People in general need to be responsible for themselves. You don't like clay..fine. ignore him...don't whine and bitch about it. Jesus you're an idiot

Chief Pagan
10-23-2016, 06:20 PM
Just for discussion's sake....some people believe the moderation is negatively affecting the quality of the site. Other's believe the moderation is part of the sites charm, and those who whine about it are weepy vaginas.

Should the older generation of mods be stepping down and handing it over to new blood?

Make the Mods sign for the vet minimum. If they refuse, cut their ass...

displacedinMN
10-23-2016, 06:45 PM
Not complaining-but I will do it when I retire. I already deal with 8th graders and can only deal with one set at a time.

I do have conditions of employment.

Anyong Bluth
10-23-2016, 06:47 PM
3 hot & a cot.

SAUTO
10-23-2016, 06:49 PM
Not complaining-but I will do it when I retire. I already deal with 8th graders and can only deal with one set at a time.

I do have conditions of employment.

Who offered you the job?

DaNewGuy
10-23-2016, 06:49 PM

You really wanna give Dane that kinda power?

Reerun_KC
10-23-2016, 06:50 PM
Oh that's right. I had another name when we used to be Herm haters. Been a while.

I know who you are. Just yanking the chain.

Reerun_KC
10-23-2016, 06:53 PM
Remember when we used to argue with htsmaqe about Herm Edwards (**** did I spell that stupid ass name right) when he was supreme ruler admin of this place? He would defend Herm relentlessly lol

Yes Htismaque was his name and we had a blast is the old days... He was a cool dude and we talk outside of CP. I've lost touch with him.

NJChiefsFan
10-23-2016, 06:53 PM

Yes, douchebags are a new phenomenon to today's youth. History doesn't say otherwise. No disagreements to be found back then.

I don't have an issue with the Mods. I do think Pawn is right that with the speed of GDT's, single posts shouldn't be an issue. Unless its consuming tons of posts and clogging up the thread, I don't see the problem. Then again, I also am in the camp that people having trouble ignoring posters are as big a traffic clog as the posters themselves.

lewdog
10-23-2016, 06:54 PM
This is one of the lightest moderated forums you'll find.

If you are running into trouble with the Mods, you are either trying to or you're a fucking dipshit.

displacedinMN
10-23-2016, 06:54 PM
Who offered you the job?

No one. Just volunteered. 24 years in Middle School makes me a glutton for punishment.

Anyong Bluth
10-23-2016, 06:55 PM

If you are running into trouble with the Mods, you are either trying to or you're a fucking dipshit.
Bingo

SAUTO
10-23-2016, 06:55 PM
No one. Just volunteered. 24 years in Middle School makes me a glutton for punishment.

Actually you declined your own offer is what it looks like to me.

keg in kc
10-23-2016, 07:06 PM
I think moderation has gone downhill over the last decade, much like the quality of discussion on the board itself has. It seems at times that certain mods have favorites/friends that get away with basically everything, long time members are driven off, newer trolls are embraced. That's part of the reason I almost never show up outside the media center anymore. Most of the people I respected or enjoyed talking to are gone, most of the posters that replaced them are either trolls or don't add anything to discussions, most of the discussions aren't even discussions, just people screaming at each other how right they are and how stupid anybody who disagrees is.

But that said I don't have a solution. Who do you replace and how would you replace them? Who the **** would actually want to be a mod?

Hamwallet
10-23-2016, 07:09 PM
I post ridiculous drunken babble and personal attackes and I have never received a ban. Moderation is on point on this site and anyone that says otherwise has crossed the line obviously.

Hamwallet
10-23-2016, 07:11 PM
I think moderation has gone downhill over the last decade, much like the quality of discussion on the board itself has. It seems at times that certain mods have favorites/friends that get away with basically everything, long time members are driven off, newer trolls are embraced. That's part of the reason I almost never show up outside the media center anymore. Most of the people I respected or enjoyed talking to are gone, most of the posters that replaced them are either trolls or don't add anything to discussions, most of the discussions aren't even discussions, just people screaming at each other how right they are and how stupid anybody who disagrees is.

But that said I don't have a solution. Who do you replace and how would you replace them? Who the **** would actually want to be a mod?

...why don't you start posting dribble on a yahoo.com forum. This site is one of the best I visit daily. Political board is one of the best I've ever see. People disagree but when it comes back to football we get along.

10-23-2016, 07:16 PM

I appreciate your contribution to the doctor strange thread in the media center. Thanks for the vids man!

I think with the advent of social media the days of message boards being popular are numbered. I think that might have something to do with posters not being active anymore.

Anyong Bluth
10-23-2016, 07:23 PM

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161024/436a80c9df9257a9e35c619b95bfe8bc.jpg

TimBone
10-23-2016, 07:32 PM

I pissed Phobia off so bad one night, that he completely wiped my account from the server.

threebag
10-23-2016, 07:43 PM
Clay has his part in some people leaving... The new whiny ass new posters that can deal with what CP traditionally is has forced as many people away as Clay has.

Its a give and take... Hell I remember when the front page way nothing but sports and football, Remember when Crazycoffey posted in every thread on the front page as well... People come and go, Clay trolls and Anti Clay whiners will relentlessly flood his threads.

Sun comes up, sun goes down.

Cut the head off and the body will fall. Claynus gone and the bitching stops, fucking amazing idea. Can't have one without the other. Claynus gets shit canned perma and your bitch about people bitching about him goes away.

Sweet Daddy Hate
10-23-2016, 07:45 PM
Cut the head off and the body will fall. Claynus gone and the bitching stops, ****ing amazing idea. Can't have one without the other. Claynus gets shit canned perma and your bitch about people bitching about him goes away.

No, Clay not posting, not saying shit, and the bitching continues.

Admit it; you have a crush on him.

splatbass
10-23-2016, 07:45 PM

If you are running into trouble with the Mods, you are either trying to or you're a ****ing dipshit.

This is true. I've never known a forum with this little moderation. Pretty much everyone here, including me, would be banned from most other forums for acting like we do here.

lewdog
10-23-2016, 07:48 PM
I pissed Phobia off so bad one night, that he completely wiped my account from the server.

I'd love to know what you were doing.

cosmo20002
10-23-2016, 07:51 PM

When Muhammad Ali died, I said he was overrated.
Banned

threebag
10-23-2016, 07:51 PM
You really wanna give Dane that kinda power?

Hell Yeah. Imagine the ride.

threebag
10-23-2016, 07:53 PM
Bob Dole for President of Chiefsplanet

cosmo20002
10-23-2016, 07:55 PM
This is true. I've never known a forum with this little moderation. Pretty much everyone here, including me, would be banned from most other forums for acting like we do here.

That's what so perplexing...say any kind of vile, racist, wish of death on someone, and no one blinks.
Then say something you never thought would rock the boat and some mod on his period has a hissy fit.

Mr. Laz
10-23-2016, 08:05 PM
Apparently you haven't been paying attention to this year's presidential election.

If you had paid attention all your scare would have been used up by now.

Some crazy,twisted,nutbag fuckers out there

(notice i didn't say which side, so keep your shit to yourself)

Chief Roundup
10-23-2016, 08:25 PM
There's only one mod that needs to be kicked to the curb.

Which mod do you believe "needs to be kicked to the curb"?

vailpass
10-23-2016, 08:35 PM
When Muhammad Ali died, I said he was overrated.
Banned

How long before you stop crying about the times you've been banned and start working on not being an insufferable prick?

Chief Roundup
10-23-2016, 08:37 PM
and sometimes George gets piss drunk and has a little fun

Drunk is no excuse. Having fun at someone elses expense...really that is very child like and not nice let alone cool.

jspchief
10-23-2016, 08:38 PM

This has been my response to probably every thread created bitching about the mods. But I just dont think that's the case this time. Does anyone (besides Uncle's boy-toy) actually think the talking cans ban was even remotely justified?

Easy 6
10-23-2016, 08:43 PM

You've posted various takes along these lines for 2-3 years now

Yeah it sucks that guys like Htis and other football-centric posters and their kind have moved on to better things in their life (to their credit)... but damn bro, its not like us rock bottom remainders are over here beating off to Axl Smith highlights and talking about World of Warcraft

There is STILL heated football discussion going on... maybe the technical jargon isnt quite as sharp as in days past... but there are still plenty of die-hard Chiefs fans around slingin smack and talkin back!

Why not be part of the solution, instead of the other option?

Easy 6
10-23-2016, 08:46 PM
Drunk is no excuse. Having fun at someone elses expense...really that is very child like and not nice let alone cool.

Your choice to join up, when this place becomes a safe space... thats when I give up and go plant a garden and die

lewdog
10-23-2016, 08:50 PM
This has been my response to probably every thread created bitching about the mods. But I just dont think that's the case this time. Does anyone (besides Uncle's boy-toy) actually think the talking cans ban was even remotely justified?

He was banned from one thread, not banned from the site. Is that really a major issue? A mod with a short leash on a game day thread, so be it. Making a thread and acting like it's a major issue is pretty hilarious.

Just when I thought we had our max amount of estrogen on CP, this places brings in more hormones.

Buck
10-23-2016, 09:02 PM
There are some good mods here, and there are some awful mods here.

I've been banned from the whole site for no reason at all, only because a mod wanted to have fun. Still not sure why he's a mod.

Ming the Merciless
10-23-2016, 09:09 PM
He was banned from one thread, not banned from the site. Is that really a major issue? A mod with a short leash on a game day thread, so be it. Making a thread and acting like it's a major issue is pretty hilarious.

Just when I thought we had our max amount of estrogen on CP, this places brings in more hormones.

Lew, you have great takes normally..but you're wrong here. Banning someone and crying for people to be banned is the pussy move.

Giving your opinion about it on a site you care about is not the same thing at all. I actually can't stand the talking can. But here I am defending the guy. The game day thread really isn't just another thread either......for me and others it's what I look forward to a week.

Anyhow..it's not real fair to say giving your opinion on this is pussy shit when the ban was the pussy shit in the 1st place.

I still lust you though

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-23-2016, 09:10 PM
Tuck just got served another serving of Alex Douglas Smith. Plug your nose and swallow it buddy.

cosmo20002
10-23-2016, 09:54 PM
How long before you stop crying about the times you've been banned and start working on not being an insufferable prick?

I can assure you that it will never stop.

cosmo20002
10-23-2016, 10:00 PM

I've been banned from the whole site for no reason at all, only because a mod wanted to have fun. Still not sure why he's a mod.

Because Austin don't give a shit is the bottom line.

jjchieffan
10-23-2016, 10:01 PM
LOL at people complaining about the mods. I suppose that they whine about their boss when they get wrote up at work too. The mods have a thankless job to keep this site flowing on keep people here. We have lost a lost of good posters over the years and it is mostly due to them just getting tired of the imbeciles. If banning the shit stirrers keeps the good posters around, then they should do it. We all know that Clay, SDH, Inmem58 an dothers hate Alex Smith and always will. We know that the Talking Can and others hate Hill because of a mistake that he made before he was a Chief. We don't need to hear about it constantly. Especially when the guy just made the biggest play of his young career and scored us a TD that was the difference in the game. That's just being a douchebag for the sake of being a douchebag. Just like Clay and his cohorts do. They get banned from the GDT for their crap. talking Can should be treated no differently. The Chiefs just made a big play. Not the time to be a dick.

threebag
10-23-2016, 10:06 PM
The white knights in the kingdom of troll forget that shit.

cosmo20002
10-23-2016, 10:12 PM
People crying about being banned should toughen up and stop being a pussy!
/some CP posters

Someone said something mean about someone and it annoyed me!:deevee: Ban him!
/those same posters

R8RFAN
10-23-2016, 10:15 PM

We are rival fans you dipshit... You know they aren't gonna treat us like their hand job butt fucking buddies on game day.

You are such a fucking charger fan man

threebag
10-23-2016, 10:17 PM
LMAO

Buck
10-23-2016, 10:21 PM
We are rival fans you dipshit... You know they aren't gonna treat us like their hand job butt fucking buddies on game day.

They can fuck off.

They're here to moderate, not instigate.

Bob Dole
10-23-2016, 10:23 PM
Who got banned?

threebag
10-23-2016, 10:28 PM
Who got banned?

Nobody. Seems like someone got their balloon knot worked over.

Reerun_KC
10-23-2016, 10:29 PM
Who got banned?

Looks like you did.

R8RFAN
10-23-2016, 10:29 PM
They can **** off.

They're here to moderate, not instigate.

I am surprised I am treated as good as I am... Now personally I don't give a rats ass who likes me or not because of who I like for a football team.

R8RFAN
10-23-2016, 10:32 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/1cvbuk.jpg (https://imgflip.com/i/1cvbuk)via Imgflip Meme Generator (https://imgflip.com/memegenerator)

Anyong Bluth
10-23-2016, 10:35 PM

Your best post ever.

Now quit.

Easy 6
10-23-2016, 10:37 PM
Who got banned?

No one thats been here more than a few years cares

I was banned from a thread no more than two weeks ago... and guess what, it didnt ruin my night at all

"You have not been banned from the forum, only this thread, feel free to contribute to other threads" or something like that

I laughed, took a drink and soldiered on... we HAVE to get away from this college campus safe space mentality, you got burned? Welp sorry, this forum was never meant for the weak of heart

Take your licking and keep on ticking

jspchief
10-23-2016, 10:39 PM
The white knights in the kingdom of troll forget that shit.
If you and a handful of others had the slightest bit of self control, you'd just ignore Clays posts and he wouldn't have the audience he needs to take over threads. But you just can't. You know that he feeds off your attention and you still can't resist. Just ignore him. You'd be surprised at how little impact he has once you do.

threebag
10-23-2016, 10:42 PM
If you and a handful of others had the slightest bit of self control, you'd just ignore Clays posts and he wouldn't have the audience he needs to take over threads. But you just can't. You know that he feeds off your attention and you still can't resist. Just ignore him. You'd be surprised at how little impact he has once you do.

Ignore doesn't work. I have him on ignore.

Anyong Bluth
10-23-2016, 10:42 PM
No one thats been here more than a few years cares

I was banned from a thread no more than two weeks ago... and guess what, it didnt ruin my night at all

"You have not been banned from the forum, only this thread, feel free to contribute to other threads" or something like that

I laughed, took a drink and soldiered on... we HAVE to get away from this college campus safe space mentality, you got burned? Welp sorry, this forum was never meant for the weak of heart

Take your licking and keep on ticking
The brutality is why I stick around.

If you want to travel with the pack, even the alpha eventually gets dethroned.

Circle of life and all that other Elton John shit..

jspchief
10-23-2016, 10:45 PM
Ignore doesn't work. I have him on ignore.
Thats even more pathetic. You cant go a day without talking about him.

I didnt put him on actual ignore, I just started skipping past most of his posts and generally not letting it bother me and I've never looked back. You just try to exercise a little self control for your own benefit.

threebag
10-23-2016, 11:18 PM
Yeah sorry ignore sucks, nuke works much better

Easy 6
10-23-2016, 11:33 PM
The brutality is why I stick around.

If you want to travel with the pack, even the alpha eventually gets dethroned.

Circle of life and all that other Elton John shit..

:thumb:

Anyong Bluth
10-23-2016, 11:39 PM
Yeah sorry ignore sucks, nuke works much better
Be kinda fun if the board had a down vote option like "downvoted into oblivion". Which essentially puts a spoiler tag if negatively voted down by enough posters.

crazycoffey
10-24-2016, 12:32 AM
When you kill yourself; please do a live stream so we can all make comments about your babysitter fucking you while your lights go out for eternity.

See, this shit is supposed to be edgy, shock value stuff, but it's unimaginative and lame, even between two buddies. That's where CP has gone wrong in recent years, even 5 or so.

The "community" has learned this behavior to be sufficient entrainment. It's bred more of this type of comments or "slams", which is exactly why it's getting harder to shock readers now. You can only tell someone to fuck there mothers so many times before it turns to spouses and kids and rape.

Although, admittedly, the phrase "quiet or I will have protected consensual sexual relations with your sister, who is around my age and attractiveness level!" Doesn't carry much shock value. It is at least more creative, and likely made you chuckle a half second.

Which the shock value doesn't do anymore.

Trolls still like the shock value because they are not trying to amuse everyone or anyone else other than themselves. Pushing someone to an actual personal default reaction.

Guess that can be somewhat fun, like holding a magnifying glass over an ant. But give the ants a magniflying glass to aim back at you, for a fair fight.

Anyway, we've been losing posters like gaz and fax to name a few. And the mods do a good job balancing the magnifying glasses. At this point, if you don't like the moderation here, you're probably just mad you're not the only one with a magnifying glass

listopencil
10-24-2016, 12:48 AM
Sure, as soon as you guys that voted 'yes' are willing to pay for it. Start donating. I'll let you know when you've raised enough money.

alnorth
10-24-2016, 02:35 AM
As far as the OP is concerned, do we need new mods for this board? The answer is, no. We don't. If you disagree then you are probably a whiny bitch. This board is very lightly moderated, and if even THIS is too much for you, then you are pretty far outside the norms of our group.

pr_capone
10-24-2016, 03:18 AM
Non-active mods should no longer be mods. (Morph, Phobia, Bearcat)

Anyone logging into a moderator's account should be IP banned. (Phobia)

There should be a rotating "people's mod". (With all due respect to Flop)

Bob Dole should ease up on the GDT but I have never once had a bad interaction with the Senator and he was the one to restore my thread making abilities very early on.

/not around anywhere near as much as I used to so you animals can eat one another alive for all I care
//TigerUppercut... you should really seek out the forums over at Arrowhead Pride. ALL CAPS DEB and her crew there would fucking love you.

10-24-2016, 04:59 AM

Bob Dole should ease up on the GDT but I have never once had a bad interaction with the Senator and he was the one to restore my thread making abilities very early on.

/not around anywhere near as much as I used to so you animals can eat one another alive for all I care
//TigerUppercut... you should really seek out the forums over at Arrowhead Pride. ALL CAPS DEB and her crew there would ****ing love you.

Bearcat can remain a mod forever. He banned kc native, so he gets a lifetime card. He's a good mod and so is Bwana. I never ever had a problem with Bob Dole. And as a guest here I never post in the game threads anyways.

HemiEd
10-24-2016, 05:47 AM
fucking n00bs, just STFU

HemiEd
10-24-2016, 06:33 AM

Several of us

scho63
10-24-2016, 06:51 AM

After Dane got done, there would only be three people left in the game day thread! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

splatbass
10-24-2016, 08:46 AM
After Dane got done, there would only be three people left on the forum! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

FYP

bevischief
10-24-2016, 10:17 AM
You know they do it is to mess with you... Right...

jjchieffan
10-24-2016, 10:28 AM
I searched the forums for infractions trying to find where they gave supporters the ability to give infractions and ban a poster from a thread. I found some pretty funny threads hating on the mods. I may have to bump a couple since the issue has came back up.

SAUTO
10-24-2016, 12:04 PM

//TigerUppercut... you should really seek out the forums over at Arrowhead Pride. ALL CAPS DEB and her crew there would fucking love you.

Why would phobia be banned for logging in under a mod account? He is a mod, and I would bet it's gonna stay that ready

raybec 4
10-24-2016, 12:11 PM
That's what so perplexing...say any kind of vile, racist, wish of death on someone, and no one blinks.
Then say something you never thought would rock the boat and some mod on his period has a hissy fit.

You still pissed about Nancy Reagan?

threebag
10-24-2016, 12:16 PM
Why would phobia be banned for logging in under a mod account? He is a mod, and I would bet it's gonna stay that ready

His clit sticks out hard for phobes.

kccrow
10-24-2016, 01:56 PM
I voted No.

However, some questions...

Why are people being banned from threads, including GDTs, without a clear violation of listed "bannable offenses?"

If there are other rules to that particular thread, such as "Use Spoilers," and it is separately moderated, then they need to be clearly stated by the thread moderator or included in the list of bannable offenses. Seems like people are getting banned for no reasons other than moderator disagreement with the poster in GDTs and the like.

If there are inactive moderators, then why are they still moderators?

Moderators should frequent the board and be able to converse over situations that arise.

Tribal Warfare
10-24-2016, 03:15 PM
If any new mods come about, I'd fully support them if they fuck with or run off the Alex only fans.

BlackHelicopters
10-24-2016, 03:30 PM
I don't know who the mods are. They must do a good job, I never notice them.

jjchieffan
10-24-2016, 04:10 PM
I voted No.

Why are people being banned from threads, including GDTs, without a clear violation of listed "bannable offenses?"

If there are other rules to that particular thread, such as "Use Spoilers," and it is separately moderated, then they need to be clearly stated by the thread moderator or included in the list of bannable offenses. Seems like people are getting banned for no reasons other than moderator disagreement with the poster in GDTs and the like.

Moderators should frequent the board and be able to converse over situations that arise.

I mentioned this once already but got ignored. But I believe that there is an infraction system here that allows supporters to give other posters infractions. 3 infractions gets you booted from the thread. That was back in 2011 so I don't remember the details of it. But if I'm right(I think I am), then it could nave been a supporter that booted him from the thread and all the anger at the mods could be misplaced. But nobody has stood up and say it was them, so who knows?

Bugeater
10-24-2016, 05:51 PM
No, infractions don't get you booted from the thread. 5 of them gets you temp banned though.

BlackHelicopters
10-24-2016, 06:02 PM
Group hug

cosmo20002
10-24-2016, 06:45 PM
You still pissed about Nancy Reagan?

fuck yeah

cosmo20002
10-24-2016, 06:54 PM
I voted No.

Why doesn't austin ever comment on this stuff?

Chief Roundup
10-24-2016, 06:57 PM
No, infractions don't get you booted from the thread. 5 of them gets you temp banned though.

They have been now for a while. That is the reason that this thread is in progress.

SAUTO
10-24-2016, 06:58 PM
Why doesn't austin ever comment on this stuff?

That's why he has mods...

Bwana
10-24-2016, 06:59 PM
So did you boys get this shit all figured out yet?

SAUTO
10-24-2016, 07:00 PM
So did you boys get this shit all figured out yet?

They've been waiting on you to clear the place out.

You ain't gotta go home but you ain't staying here.

Bwana
10-24-2016, 07:03 PM
They've been waiting on you to clear the place out.

You ain't gotta go home but you ain't staying here.

Well alright then! ROFL

Bugeater
10-24-2016, 07:05 PM
They have been now for a while. That is the reason that this thread is in progress.
Well that would be news to me.

SAUTO
10-24-2016, 07:11 PM
Well alright then! ROFL

I'll roll with you any day. Just point me in the right direction.

New World Order
10-24-2016, 07:13 PM
I nominate New World Order as the next mod.

TimBone
10-24-2016, 07:14 PM

LMAO

TimBone
10-24-2016, 07:15 PM
Who got banned?
Was it you that banned me from this thread yesterday?

If so, well done. Laughs were had.

SAUTO
10-24-2016, 07:15 PM
Was it you that banned me from this thread yesterday?

If so, well done. Laughs were had.

I'M LEAVING FOREVER!

Bugeater
10-24-2016, 07:17 PM
WHO FUCKING LET TIMBONE BACK IN THE THREAD??? :cuss:

Bwana
10-24-2016, 07:17 PM
I'll roll with you any day. Just point me in the right direction.

Yeah bud we REALLY need to get together for a beer one of these days, I still owe you about 10 for your help on that miserable exploder. That little pig is running like a champ. I drive it more than I drive my new truck.