PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs AFC West sending 3 to the playoffs??

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-30-2016, 06:03 PM
Raiders (6-2) (Loss to chiefs, win over Chargers*)
Broncos (6-2) (1 win/loss to the Chargers)
Chiefs (5-2) (Wins over Raiders and Chargers)

Indy clearly took a big hit towards their playoff hopes today and now sit at 3-5 (Andrew luck MVP talk ROFL).

Bills lost a crucial division game today and fell to 4-4 with Seattle, Oakland, and Pittsburgh still remaining. 2 more losses and they are on the bubble for a wild card spot.

Tennessee (4-4) has arguably the most difficult schedule between them and their division leader, Houston Texans (5-3) as they still have to play the Chargers, Packers, Broncos, and Chiefs.

Bengals (3-4-1) resorted to a tie today and have essentially lost to every playoff contending team this season. Two more losses on the year and they have virtually no shot at a wild card.

I like our chances, boys!!! :clap:

https://media0.giphy.com/media/ZJlszXz6ktm3m/200.gif#6

Pasta Little Brioni
10-30-2016, 06:06 PM
Division and two seed or bust

BryanBusby
10-30-2016, 06:14 PM
I don't think there was ever any recent Luck for MVP talk.

Bengals are self-destructing and Mularkey is a shit butt coach.

The AFC West will have 3 playoff teams.

bigbucks24
10-30-2016, 06:18 PM
Raiders (6-2) (Loss to chiefs, win over raiders)

Indy clearly took a big hit towards their playoff hopes today and now sit at 3-5 (Andrew luck MVP talk ROFL).

Bills lost a crucial division game today and fell to 4-4 with Seattle, Oakland, and Pittsburgh still remaining. 2 more losses and they are on the bubble for a wild card spot.

Tennessee (4-4) has arguably the most difficult schedule between them and their division leader, Houston Texans (5-3) as they still have to play the Chargers, Packers, Broncos, and Chiefs.

Bengals (3-4-1) resorted to a tie today and have essentially lost to every playoff contending team this season. Two more losses on the year and they have virtually no shot at a wild card.

I like our chances, boys!!! :clap:

https://media0.giphy.com/media/ZJlszXz6ktm3m/200.gif#6

Typical Raiders, beating themselves.

Dave Lane
10-30-2016, 06:20 PM
Raiders (6-2) (Loss to chiefs, win over raiders)

The Raiders beat the Raiders? I'll bet that was a battle.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
10-30-2016, 06:21 PM

Freudian Slip :)

pugsnotdrugs19
10-30-2016, 06:34 PM
Need the #2 seed, plain and simple.

What a difference it would be. Bye, then a home game to get to the AFCCG rather than having to win 2 road games.

We HAVE to get the 2 seed to have a chance.

Ming the Merciless
10-30-2016, 06:38 PM
Last 6 weeks of season

Broncos twice
Raiders

And Chargers?

We have to keep the foot on the gas. We are cruising now but in a couple weeks we hit the curvy part

mdchiefsfan
10-30-2016, 06:39 PM

ROFL nice catch

O.city
10-30-2016, 06:39 PM
Last 6 weeks of season

Broncos twice
Raiders

And Chargers?

We have to keep the foot on the gas. We are cruising now but in a couple weeks we hit the curvy part

Yep.

Just looking at the schedule, I'm thinking 12 wins takes the division

pugsnotdrugs19
10-30-2016, 06:40 PM
Last 6 weeks of season

Broncos twice
Raiders

And Chargers?

Two of those are at home in December at night..

3-1 at worst imo.

Mr. Flopnuts
10-30-2016, 06:44 PM
Division and two seed or bust

Yeah. Fuck this shit. Sweep the leg, err, division!

DaFace
10-30-2016, 06:45 PM
I could definitely see it happening, but we all have to beat the shit out of each other first, which could result in someone slipping out.

RunKC
10-30-2016, 07:21 PM
I think there's a major chance that we'll see an AFC West playoff game this year.

Buck
10-30-2016, 07:47 PM
All I can say is that if the Raiders or Chiefs want a chance at the Super Bowl, you better knock off the Broncos, they aren't losing at home in the playoffs. They are so fucking good there.

Mile High Mania
10-30-2016, 08:30 PM
It's gonna be a dog fight between the three. They each have their own warts and injury concerns, and geography is key - meaning home games.

BlackOp
10-30-2016, 08:33 PM
All I can say is that if the Raiders or Chiefs want a chance at the Super Bowl, you better knock off the Broncos, they aren't losing at home in the playoffs. They are so ****ing good there.

There is nothing that I've seen that says Denver wins the division. They have 5 of the last 8 on the road. Their offense is terrible...and no run game in December means death.

Justin Houston returning is going to be a big factor. This defense is looking top 5 without him....

jjchieffan
10-30-2016, 08:33 PM
I suppose it could happen. I think the Chiefs win the division and Faiders get a wild card. But I think that the Steelers and Bengals both make the playoffs. But if one of them slips, I suppose that the Chargers may be able to steel the 6 seed.

Why Not?
10-30-2016, 08:37 PM
I suppose it could happen. I think the Chiefs win the division and Faiders get a wild card. But I think that the Steelers and Bengals both make the playoffs. But if one of them slips, I suppose that the Chargers may be able to steel the 6 seed.

I see what you did there

carcosa
10-30-2016, 08:39 PM
Chiefs freaking rule!!! Heck yeah

Clyde Frog
10-30-2016, 09:01 PM
All I can say is that if the Raiders or Chiefs want a chance at the Super Bowl, you better knock off the Broncos, they aren't losing at home in the playoffs. They are so ****ing good there.

Fact: They are AIDS everywhere

Mile High Mania
10-30-2016, 09:16 PM
6 teams in the AFC are over .500 and 3 of those teams are in the West... that's good to see. It's going to be a battle. Get this, the Raiders don't play on the road again until Dec 8th.

Next 3...
OAK: 6-2 / DEN, Bye, Texans
DEN: 6-2 / @ OAK, @ Saints, Bye
KC: 5-2 / JAX, @ CAR, Bucs

KC has the easier schedule, but we'll see.

OAK, likely moves to 8-2, I think Denver can win @ NOS, but we'll see - hoping for 7-3 after those games and heading into the bye.

I think Chiefs will be 7-3 after that stretch.

O.city
10-30-2016, 09:46 PM
Oakland just seems very paper tigerish to me.

I think denver hands them a loss this week.

Mile High Mania
10-30-2016, 09:47 PM

I think denver hands them a loss this week.

That would be sweet, but I don't see it... home teams win in the AFCW series to me, this year.

O.city
10-30-2016, 09:48 PM
That would be sweet, but I don't see it... home teams win in the AFCW series to me, this year.

Raiders have feasted on bad defenses and bad teams, not been hood against good ones.

Hammock Parties
10-30-2016, 09:48 PM
It doesn't matter because the entire conference is a tree for the New England wood chipper.

O.city
10-30-2016, 09:50 PM
It doesn't matter because the entire conference is a tree for the New England wood chipper.

Probably, especially as they'll have HFA.

Its gonna take a herculean effort to go in therr and win. I'm interested to see the broncos d go up there though.

RunKC
10-30-2016, 09:56 PM

Its gonna take a herculean effort to go in therr and win. I'm interested to see the broncos d go up there though.

They'll lose by double digits if they have to go there

O.city
10-30-2016, 09:57 PM
They'll lose by double digits if they have to go there

Don't they go there in the regular season or is that in Denver?

BlackOp
10-30-2016, 10:19 PM

Absolutely....the refs gave them the Saints game and KC throttled them in their house. Chargers fumbled away a tying FG...they are media darlings manufactured on big Vegas money manipulation. NFL needs them to at least appear decent for stadium *cough cough* public tax fleecing...they arent even close to the 2nd best team in the AFC.

Mile High Mania
10-31-2016, 05:40 AM
Absolutely....the refs gave them the Saints game and KC throttled them in their house. Chargers fumbled away a tying FG...they are media darlings manufactured on big Vegas money manipulation. NFL needs them to at least appear decent for stadium *cough cough* public tax fleecing...they arent even close to the 2nd best team in the AFC.

SD does that alot... remember how they kinda rolled over for KC in week 1 and allowed them to rally back?

Don't they go there in the regular season or is that in Denver?

And, on 12/18 ... the Patriots travel to Denver.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-31-2016, 05:43 AM
No excuses not to sweep that average Denver squad. Semenboy nearly gave the game away yesterday...and that included fluke tips for their defense to even get the lead. Booker is garbage too.

Mile High Mania
10-31-2016, 05:48 AM
No excuses not to sweep that average Denver squad. Semenboy nearly gave the game away yesterday...and that included fluke tips for their defense to even get the lead. Booker is garbage too.

Totally agree, if KC doesn't sweep Denver and win the AFCW --- total failure and the team should be dismantled, Reid fired. Broncos' defense has just as many total takeaways as Chiefs (16), but KC has earned those - not Denver, lucky fluke bounces or gifts from the refs. I've had enough, quite honestly.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-31-2016, 05:55 AM
Now you get it. We TOOK the ball, Rivers gave it to ya.

Chiefs Pantalones
10-31-2016, 06:01 AM
The AFC West is between the Chiefs and Broncos still, IMO. We already proved we're better than OAK. Denver will beat them next Sunday night. I agree with the poster below that even though we've all played and will play essentially the same schedule, OAK seems very paper tigerish. They struggle to beat ANYBODY. We're about to find out more though. Should be fun.

Mile High Mania
10-31-2016, 06:03 AM
Now you get it. We TOOK the ball, Rivers gave it to ya.

I know... Denver is the only defense awarded plays like that. Well, don't count the TD scored by SD late on a tipped INT/Pick 6. But, yes - KC is the only team that wins in a legit win and while they don't normally lose - when they do, they screwed over somehow. It's crazy.

Mile High Mania
10-31-2016, 06:06 AM
The AFC West is between the Chiefs and Broncos still, IMO. We already proved we're better than OAK. Denver will beat them next Sunday night. I agree with the poster below that even though we've all played and will play essentially the same schedule, OAK seems very paper tigerish. They struggle to beat ANYBODY. We're about to find out more though. Should be fun.

5-0 on the road is quite strong... for any team. OAK has weapons on offense too, so writing them off is silly to me.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-31-2016, 06:41 AM
I know... Denver is the only defense awarded plays like that. Well, don't count the TD scored by SD late on a tipped INT/Pick 6. But, yes - KC is the only team that wins in a legit win and while they don't normally lose - when they do, they screwed over somehow. It's crazy.

Poor throw by Semen...

Mile High Mania
10-31-2016, 06:48 AM
Poor throw by Semen...

Ha... ok

WhawhaWhat
10-31-2016, 07:20 AM
Raiders have feasted on bad defenses and bad teams, not been hood against good ones.

The Raiders will always be hood.

Mile High Mania
10-31-2016, 07:32 AM

The Raiders will always be hood.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamdef

Just sayin...
SD - 8
NYJ - 27
OAK - 28
NOS - 29
IND - 31

O.city
10-31-2016, 07:34 AM
http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/teamdef

Just sayin...
SD - 8
NYJ - 27
OAK - 28
NOS - 29
IND - 31

If the chiefs were winning shootouts or having to outscore said teams, you'd have a point.

sedated
10-31-2016, 07:38 AM
It happened in 2013 :shrug:

And all the wildcard teams came from the AFC North in 2014

Mile High Mania
10-31-2016, 07:43 AM
If the chiefs were winning shootouts or having to outscore said teams, you'd have a point.

Well, the one team that gave them a fit and went to OT was SD ... ranked 8.

KC is ranked 13, so they took care of business against those offenses. Chiefs' offense did what they should have done against 4 of the worst 6 rated defenses. I was countering the comment about the Raiders.

BlackOp
10-31-2016, 08:00 AM

Meh...it was game one of the season. Donkos won theirs out of charity from a missed FG.

KC has allowed only 6.7 2nd half points...which included road games against the Steelers, Indy, and Oakland...and home against the Saints and Chargers. Those are all top 10 offenses.

I dont see Semeboy generating enough offense against KC...he barely put up any points against the Falcons and Chargers.

O.city
10-31-2016, 08:01 AM

KC is ranked 13, so they took care of business against those offenses. Chiefs' offense did what they should have done against 4 of the worst 6 rated defenses. I was countering the comment about the Raiders.

Oakland has lost to 2 good teams it's played and beat up on bad defenses. They have a great offense and a terribad defense.

I don't think the offense can carry them to a division title

Mile High Mania
10-31-2016, 08:35 AM
Meh...it was game one of the season. Donkos won theirs out of charity from a missed FG.

KC has allowed only 6.7 2nd half points...which included road games against the Steelers, Indy, and Oakland...and home against the Saints and Chargers. Those are all top 10 offenses.

I dont see Semeboy generating enough offense against KC...he barely put up any points against the Falcons and Chargers.

Looks to me like both of our defenses are doing a good job with takeaways and giving our offenses decent field position. Siemian has done fine, consider his lack of experience and the issues at OL.

Denver has given up an average of 9.33 points in the 2nd half of games this year, a mere FG difference from KC. And, most of that is in the 3rd as the defense is giving up a very low 2.75 points in the 4th quarters.

Again, we're kinda pissing in the wind here, both teams are looking good and neither is really that much more lucky or better than the other right now. It's all about the defense, which is why it could create issues for OAK.

ThaVirus
10-31-2016, 08:37 AM

So the 6-2 Broncos miss the playoffs entirely?

Mile High Mania
10-31-2016, 08:49 AM

I can't imagine he was serious... granted, it was posted before the Chargers' loss, but I believe he was just doing that on purpose. Denver's been 6-0 and missed, it happens, but I don't see it happening this year unless the OL furter craters and they miss a few key players due to injury.

6-2 and with the remaining 8:
@ Raiders, @ Saints, Chiefs, @ Jaguars, @ Titans, Patriots, @ Chiefs, Raiders

They can easily win 3-4 of those games and hit 10 wins. I think that's about where I slotted them prior to the season starting, 9-10 wins.

5 of the remaining 8 on the road - should make up for all those whining about the schedule earlier.

And, talk about scheduling... the Raiders don't play on the road again until December 8th, I believe.

ThaVirus
10-31-2016, 08:57 AM
I can't imagine he was serious... granted, it was posted before the Chargers' loss, but I believe he was just doing that on purpose. Denver's been 6-0 and missed, it happens, but I don't see it happening this year unless the OL furter craters and they miss a few key players due to injury.

They can easily win 3-4 of those games and hit 10 wins. I think that's about where I slotted them prior to the season starting, 9-10 wins.

5 of the remaining 8 on the road - should make up for all those whining about the schedule earlier.

And, talk about scheduling... the Raiders don't play on the road again until December 8th, I believe.

Hmm. That schedule is pretty tough outside of JAX and TEN..

It'll be interesting to see how this all shakes out.

BlackOp
10-31-2016, 09:13 AM

They can easily win 3-4 of those games and hit 10 wins.

The only "easy" games are Jags and Titans...Saints are good at home.

Mile High Mania
10-31-2016, 09:16 AM
Hmm. That schedule is pretty tough outside of JAX and TEN..

It'll be interesting to see how this all shakes out.

True, but those bold games should be winnable and @ Saints is winnable. I'm not giving up their chance of winning any of those games with this defense. But, 4-4 wouldn't shock me at all.

I originally had Denver at 5-3 through 8 games.

I also had them going 4-4 during this stretch, so they can definitely best my projection of 9-7 with 10 wins.

BlackOp
10-31-2016, 09:22 AM
How did you feel about that holding call on Bosa that was picked up....or the safety where the ref kicked the flag out of the endzone.

Refs keep that up...Donkos could go 8-0

DJ's left nut
10-31-2016, 09:24 AM

In an odd twist, could Daniel Sorensen actually be a difference maker against the Pats?

His performance as the Nickel LB has been exceptional. You can't run the dime against them because their 2 TE sets will destroy you. If you try to run much base against them, BB picks you apart. But if you can run a Nickel set with a guy that's willing to get dirty but can also hold his own in space, you're a step ahead of the game.

Gaines, Parker, Berry, Nelson and Peters in the defensive backfield with DJ and Sorensen at LBs gives you a nice set of coverage guys that should be able to hold their own in space. You could run something of a 3-3-5 with Houston being a wildcard (that Falcon role) and they'd struggle quite a bit with it, IMO.

You're not going to get to Brady without collapsing the middle so Ford and Hali just aren't going to be the answer against that team. So don't make them try. Go with the 3-3-5 with versatile LBs and powerful interior lineman and you might just throw them off.

O.city
10-31-2016, 09:28 AM
In an odd twist, could Daniel Sorensen actually be a difference maker against the Pats?

His performance as the Nickel LB has been exceptional. You can't run the dime against them because their 2 TE sets will destroy you. If you try to run much base against them, BB picks you apart. But if you can run a Nickel set with a guy that's willing to get dirty but can also hold his own in space, you're a step ahead of the game.

Gaines, Parker, Berry, Nelson and Peters in the defensive backfield with DJ and Sorensen at LBs gives you a nice set of coverage guys that should be able to hold their own in space. You could run something of a 3-3-5 with Houston being a wildcard (that Falcon role) and they'd struggle quite a bit with it, IMO.

You're not going to get to Brady without collapsing the middle so Ford and Hali just aren't going to be the answer against that team. So don't make them try. Go with the 3-3-5 with versatile LBs and powerful interior lineman and you might just throw them off.

Maybe. I'd worry that they'd just throw Blount at that front about 20 times but that may be a trade off you've gotta take.

Sorensen has been a machine though. NOT only is he good at what he's doing, it allows berry to play more in the secondary.

The defense has been nice this year, and they're doing it against top qbs and good offenses.

Mile High Mania
10-31-2016, 09:30 AM
How did you feel about that holding call on Bosa that was picked up....or the safety where the ref kicked the flag out of the endzone.

Refs keep that up...Donkos could go 8-0

I missed some of the game because of my son's Scout meeting... so I can't speak to the Bosa item. I think the flag in the endzone was boderline, but could have seen it go either way.

I'm guessing there were no calls in favor of the Chargers that shouldn't have happened, right?

Rain Man
10-31-2016, 09:31 AM

They're one bad lap dance away from losing two or three starters in a gunfight.

DJ's left nut
10-31-2016, 09:32 AM
Maybe. I'd worry that they'd just throw Blount at that front about 20 times but that may be a trade off you've gotta take.

Sorensen has been a machine though. NOT only is he good at what he's doing, it allows berry to play more in the secondary.

The defense has been nice this year, and they're doing it against top qbs and good offenses.

That's why Sorensen's willingness to put his nose in a pile is so important. He'd still be undersized but when you have 3 space-fillers like Howard, Poe and Jones as your down lineman, they can neutralize that a bit to keep guards from getting into Sorensen's body. Then it's just a matter of gap responsibility and will - is he going to be where he's supposed to be and is he willing to stand in and deliver a blow to a powerful RB. I think the answer is yes.

If they want to try to beat us with Blount, they're welcome to give it a shot. Honestly, I'd be more worried about a healthy Lewis coming back and trying to attack Sorensen's lateral agility.

O.city
10-31-2016, 09:34 AM
That's why Sorensen's willingness to put his nose in a pile is so important. He'd still be undersized but when you have 3 space-fillers like Howard, Poe and Jones as your down lineman, they can neutralize that a bit to keep guards from getting into Sorensen's body. Then it's just a matter of gap responsibility and will - is he going to be where he's supposed to be and is he willing to stand in and deliver a blow to a powerful RB. I think the answer is yes.

If they want to try to beat us with Blount, they're welcome to give it a shot. Honestly, I'd be more worried about a healthy Lewis coming back and trying to attack Sorensen's lateral agility.

You know, it wouldn't be a bad idea in that it'd be taking the ball out of Brady's hands more.

But yeah, Lewis in sorensen in those little angle routes could be interesting, but the dude is more athletic than were crediting here.

Amnorix
10-31-2016, 09:42 AM
Yeah, probably. Wouldn't be a surprise.

In 2011, the AFC North sent both wild card teams to the playoffs in addition to their division winner

In 2013, the AFC West sent both wild card teams to the playoffs in addition to their division winner

In 2014, the AFC North again sent both wild card teams to the playoffs in addition to their division winner.

And now the AFC West may send both wild card teams to the playoffs in addition to their division winner.

What do these divisions have in common? EACH time they were matched against the entire, mostly completely pathetic, AFC South based on the NFL's schedule rotation system.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-31-2016, 09:45 AM
Didn't they throw on the first 20 plays in the playoff game? ROFL

ClevelandBronco
10-31-2016, 10:04 AM
Yeah, probably. Wouldn't be a surprise.

In 2011, the AFC North sent both wild card teams to the playoffs in addition to their division winner

In 2013, the AFC West sent both wild card teams to the playoffs in addition to their division winner

In 2014, the AFC North again sent both wild card teams to the playoffs in addition to their division winner.

And now the AFC West may send both wild card teams to the playoffs in addition to their division winner.

What do these divisions have in common? EACH time they were matched against the entire, mostly completely pathetic, AFC South based on the NFL's schedule rotation system.

Very interesting nugget there. Well done.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-31-2016, 10:07 AM
Almost like getting to feed on the pathetic East every year

Amnorix
10-31-2016, 10:16 AM
Almost like getting to feed on the pathetic East every year

God yes. I mean, the Brady-led Pats can barely do anything against the other divisions. Oh wait...

Vs. the AFC East: 66-20 (.767)

Vs. the AFC North: 25-7 (.781)

Vs. the AFC South: 33-6 (.846)

Vs. the AFC West: 22-14 (.611)

Vs. the NFC East: 14-5 (.737)

Vs. the NFC North: 14-3 (.824)

http://offthemonstersports.com/2016/08/tom-bradys-career-record-vs-every-nfl-team-is-nothing-short-of-spectacular/

Mile High Mania
10-31-2016, 10:19 AM
At least the AFCW gives him the most difficulty, and there's only one team that has a winning record over Brady...

Amnorix
10-31-2016, 10:22 AM
At least the AFCW gives him the most difficulty.

Yep. Mostly the Broncos really. I don't remember if he is at or below .500 now, but I recall as of somewhat recently the Broncos were the only team that he doesn't have a winning record against.

At least half of those AFC West losses are versus the Broncos.

P.S. I see you edited your post to add that little stat. :D

Mile High Mania
10-31-2016, 10:24 AM
Yep. Mostly the Broncos really. I don't remember if he is at or below .500 now, but I recall as of somewhat recently the Broncos were the only team that he doesn't have a winning record against.

At least half of those AFC West losses are versus the Broncos.

P.S. I see you edited your post to add that little stat. :D

Yeah, I was curious after I posted... I thought it was tied.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BradTo00/splits/

26-3 vs Bills
21-7 vs Jets
19-9 vs Dolphins

C'mon...

Garcia Bronco
10-31-2016, 10:53 AM
I missed some of the game because of my son's Scout meeting... so I can't speak to the Bosa item. I think the flag in the endzone was boderline, but could have seen it go either way.

I'm guessing there were no calls in favor of the Chargers that shouldn't have happened, right?

there was no holding in the endzone. The Hold happened outside of the end zone. As usual PastaOps is FOS

Mile High Mania
10-31-2016, 10:55 AM
there was no holding in the endzone. The Hold happened outside of the end zone. As usual PastaOps is FOS

Yeah, I honestly don't get wrapped up in all that crap... we're going to have calls go our way and go against us, it all evens out.

Garcia Bronco
10-31-2016, 10:55 AM
God yes. I mean, the Brady-led Pats can barely do anything against the other divisions. Oh wait...

http://offthemonstersports.com/2016/08/tom-bradys-career-record-vs-every-nfl-team-is-nothing-short-of-spectacular/

Yes but your data shows an enormous win percentage against the East, but I would say the Pats make the rest of the AFC East weak. So much turnover because the other teams cannot win the division of have any real success.

Garcia Bronco
10-31-2016, 10:56 AM
Yeah, I honestly don't get wrapped up in all that crap... we're going to have calls go our way and go against us, it all evens out.

If you can even call it a hold. I have noticed that defensive linemen are diving during contact to give the appearance that there was a hold. Or at least...that is ...like ...my opinion, man.

Pasta Little Brioni
10-31-2016, 12:34 PM
If you can even call it a hold. I have noticed that defensive linemen are diving during contact to give the appearance that there was a hold. Or at least...that is ...like ...my opinion, man.

Homer trash. It was a safety.

BlackOp
10-31-2016, 01:07 PM
Homer trash. It was a safety.

Yep...I read on their gameday thread about both calls. They were talking about "dodging bullets"...and "getting away with it".

Typical cheating culture....

Mile High Mania
10-31-2016, 01:49 PM
Yep...I read on their gameday thread about both calls. They were talking about "dodging bullets"...and "getting away with it".

Typical cheating culture....

You spend a lot of time in chat rooms... you know, for someone that thinks the league is rigged and all.

BlackOp
10-31-2016, 01:54 PM
You spend a lot of time in chat rooms... you know, for someone that thinks the league is rigged and all.

No, I'm fascinated by vicarious living in humans...and how a football team becomes a symbol of one's identity. You know...like how lucking into Manning turned an entire fanbase into a bunch of entitled crybabies....that kind of shit. ;)

Mile High Mania
10-31-2016, 01:56 PM
No, I'm fascinated by vicarious living in humans...and how a football team becomes a symbol of one's identity. You know...like how lucking into Manning turned an entire fanbase into a bunch of entitled crybabies....that kind of shit.

http://i.imgur.com/p5hvboY.gif

So, what exactly have KC fans become...

Pasta Little Brioni
10-31-2016, 01:56 PM
Bunch of new orange jerseys by football simpletons too

BlackOp
10-31-2016, 01:58 PM

Yep..that expect everything to go their way. Like pretending a safety didn't happen...or all those 4th quarter comebacks have nothing to do with the altitude.

Mile High Mania
10-31-2016, 01:58 PM

The Rush thing? Isn't that a Thursday night football promo...

Mile High Mania
10-31-2016, 01:59 PM
Yep..that expect everything to go their way. Like pretending a safety didn't happen...

Hell, give 'em the safety... they're still down and there's nothing that says they would have scored late.

Rain Man
10-31-2016, 01:59 PM
http://i.imgur.com/p5hvboY.gif

So, what exactly have KC fans become...

I have to admit, the use of Randy Quaid there was very well-conceived.

BlackOp
10-31-2016, 02:00 PM
Hell, give 'em the safety... they're still down and there's nothing that says they would have scored late.

Thanks for proving my point...

Mile High Mania
10-31-2016, 02:01 PM
I have to admit, the use of Randy Quaid there was very well-conceived.

http://media.giphy.com/media/7LZ33rEFZATte/giphy.gif

DJ's left nut
10-31-2016, 02:04 PM

No there isn't.

But surely you'll admit that coaches have a tendency to outsmart themselves at times. And when Mike McCoy is sitting there at the 2 with 4 cracks at the end zone, he's probably thinking "okay, I need 8 and so I'll need to get this 2 twice. I can't use my best short yardage play here because they'll be sitting on it for the conversion but surely some of these other plays can get me 2 yards in 4 attempts...."

I think if they're sitting there down 6, McCoy uses his best short yardage shots. Granted, it requires that I presume that an NFL head coach got extremely stupid in a late game situation but....well, that's kinda what McCoy does.

Mile High Mania
10-31-2016, 02:05 PM
Thanks for proving my point...

No worries, you just keep being you...

http://i.imgur.com/J24YJNd.gif

Mr. Arrowhead
10-31-2016, 02:42 PM
Im not buying into the Raiders hype. They are barely beating bad team and the 2 games they played good teams, they lost and both of those were even at home. I think the division is between the broncos and the chiefs with the raiders fighting for the last wild card spot.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-02-2016, 10:28 AM
http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/11/02/nfl-power-rankings-week-9-cowboys-broncos

SI has 3 AFC West teams in the top 5.

Clearly Raiders don't belong here, I bet they finish outside the top 10 over the next 5 weeks.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-02-2016, 10:43 AM
Faid are certainly more dangerous than a team only kept afloat by the pile high air

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-06-2016, 06:58 PM
I wouldn't rule out the Chargers just yet. They are on an easy stretch of games to finish the year and if they finish 7-1, that puts em at 6 losses with a good chance at a wild card seat.

If Keenan didn't go down with that injury they would be right in the hunt with us, if not ahead.

The average margin of loss in their 5 defeats... a measly 4.5 points.