PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Kelsey-Really?

displacedinMN
11-06-2016, 02:46 PM
come on stupid

kstater
11-06-2016, 02:48 PM
Gonna lose 25k, if he's lucky and not suspended

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Buehler445
11-06-2016, 02:48 PM
Yeah. Not going to get him any more favorable calls.

hometeam
11-06-2016, 02:49 PM
Meh, not that big of deal. Officials sucked dick. Sure he should have quit but I have seen worse not get flagged, more often than not.

The man has fire. This episode will bring him closer to the team.

As long as it doesnt happen again we good~

Chromatic
11-06-2016, 02:49 PM
Should have watched where he was going imo

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Eu-BqOsvj00" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Donger
11-06-2016, 02:50 PM
http://www.celebrityshop.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/kelsey-grammer-4.jpg

In58men
You can only take so much of the shitty missed calls. I'm with Kelce, fuck the refs.

Deberg_1990
Immature punk. Grow up dude

TimBone
11-06-2016, 02:52 PM
Gotta be smarter than that. As it stands, this game is still close, and that might have cost the Chiefs four more points.

Dante84
11-06-2016, 02:53 PM
Who's she?

MahiMike
11-06-2016, 03:00 PM
Which ever girl he ended up with on that show should kick him in the nuts tonight.

In58men
11-06-2016, 03:01 PM
Immature punk. Grow up dude

He's a punk now?

lewdog
11-06-2016, 03:02 PM
Thread title is misleading.

RealSNR
11-06-2016, 03:05 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EC5rp7PJ8DQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dante84
11-06-2016, 03:06 PM
My avatar getting a lot of action

Chromatic
11-06-2016, 03:07 PM
Frasier is the best sitcom ever. Fuck Friends, Fuck Seinfeld, Fuck Cheers, Fuck them all.

Frasier.

In58men
11-06-2016, 03:13 PM
Frasier is the best sitcom ever. **** Friends, **** Seinfeld, **** Cheers, **** them all.

Frasier.

Friends is 100x better than fucking sorry ass Fraiser.

lewdog
11-06-2016, 03:16 PM
Friends is 100x better than fucking sorry ass Fraiser.

Friends is a woman's show.

In58men
11-06-2016, 03:18 PM
Friends is a woman's show.

I'm a girl then.

Smh

hometeam
11-06-2016, 03:19 PM
I'm a girl

saving this

lewdog
11-06-2016, 03:23 PM
I'm a girl then.

Smh

That show is terrible and I only ever knew girls who really liked it.

Could be a good CP poll thread.

Baby Lee
11-06-2016, 03:25 PM
Should have watched where he was going imo

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Eu-BqOsvj00" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://images.techtimes.com/data/images/full/145399/daenerys-targaryen.jpg

nychief
11-06-2016, 03:27 PM
KELCE

loochy
11-06-2016, 03:28 PM
I understand it

But yeah, it was dumb

And it's surely not a case of the refs actually playing favorites...because Jacksonville

kcpasco
11-06-2016, 03:29 PM
FREE KELCE

DaneMcCloud
11-06-2016, 03:31 PM
Good for Kelce.

He was pulled by the neck.

Not one but the TWO officials missed it.

Fuck Tha Refs.

In58men
11-06-2016, 03:31 PM
That show is terrible and I only ever knew girls who really liked it.

Could be a good CP poll thread.

I started watching because of my wife. Chandler and Joey are ****ing hilarious. The pivot scene had me dying.

https://youtu.be/n67RYI_0sc0

Chief Roundup
11-06-2016, 03:32 PM
someone needs to learn to spell.

Chief Roundup
11-06-2016, 03:32 PM
Kelce will definitely get fined, but will he get suspended is the real question?

DaFace
11-06-2016, 03:36 PM
Kelce will definitely get fined, but will he get suspended is the real question?

I certainly hope they wouldn't suspend a guy just for jawing, but this is the 2016 NFL after all, so it wouldn't surprise me if they did.

In58men
11-06-2016, 03:38 PM

Damn, I didn't think of this. He very well could.

Chief Roundup
11-06-2016, 03:38 PM
I certainly hope they wouldn't suspend a guy just for jawing, but this is the 2016 NFL after all, so it wouldn't surprise me if they did.

He got ejected for throwing a "projectile" at a ref. That is a personal attack on a referee. I hope they don't but I won't be one bit surprised if he is suspended for a game or two.

Chief Roundup
11-06-2016, 03:39 PM

You know if they do suspend him it will be for the game against Denver or some shit like that.

kcpasco
Getting hit with a towel could do serious bodily harm.

Otter
I was listening on my iPhone after the 1st half but ah fuck it. If it's as bad as it sounded you're allowed to lost your shit.

In58men
You know if they do suspend him it will be for the game against Denver or some shit like that.

It'll be investigated for a couple weeks ROFL

DaFace
11-06-2016, 03:40 PM
He got ejected for throwing a "projectile" at a ref. That is a personal attack on a referee. I hope they don't but I won't be one bit surprised if he is suspended for a game or two.

I'm not saying they couldn't try and sell that bullshit, but he threw a towel in the air mimicking a ref throwing a flag. Unless you (general you, not you specifically) argue that players are in grave danger from all the yellow flags all over the field, acting like that was any sort of "attack" is ridiculous.

notorious
11-06-2016, 03:42 PM
It was stupid. You have to keep your cool.

Chief Roundup
11-06-2016, 03:42 PM
I'm not saying they couldn't try and sell that bullshit, but he threw a towel in the air mimicking a ref throwing a flag. Unless you (general you, not you specifically) argue that players are in grave danger from all the yellow flags all over the field, acting like that was any sort of "attack" is ridiculous.

As I recall that is what Gene Seritore, sp? the head ref said while explaining the ejection. That it was for a personal attack on a ref. Which is also why they imposed both penalties.
It is the act more than what was thrown.

Lonewolf Ed
11-06-2016, 03:43 PM
Kelce needs that ass chewed up and good. He needs to keep a handle on that temper and play like a professional and a leader.

VAChief
Who was the thinned skinned ref that couldn't handle the mean words that caused him to pull his hanky to dry his tears?

MeatRock
Gonna lose 25k, if he's lucky and not suspended

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

He won't get suspended. The towel never hit the ref. Fined yes.

TimBone
11-06-2016, 03:44 PM
That's because you don't think.

milkman
11-06-2016, 03:45 PM
Good for Kelce.

**** Tha Refs.

Missed call or not, that kind of stupidity is not acceptable.

Chief Roundup
11-06-2016, 03:45 PM
It'll be investigated for a couple weeks ROFL

More like they will announce the suspension. It will then be appealed and then won't be settled for a couple of weeks and then they will cut it down to one game which would be about the donko game time.

MotherfuckerJones
11-06-2016, 03:46 PM
Also Peters punting the ball. This team needs chewed out all week.

notorious
11-06-2016, 03:47 PM

This.

We have all seen terrible calls, most much worse than this, and the player didn't throw a childish fit.

VAChief
11-06-2016, 03:48 PM
As I recall that is what Gene Seritore, sp? the head ref said while explaining the ejection. That it was for a personal attack on a ref. Which is also why they imposed both penalties.
It is the act more than what was thrown.

There has to be some friggin common sense there. No one other than the butt hurt ref could hear what Kielce said... he injected himself in the game and Kielce reacted...which was stupid too.

The refs livelihoods are not on the line, part of their job is to manage their own feelings too or affect outcomes in ways they shouldn't. That ref was a total dick, he knew he blew it and compounded his mistake.

kcpasco
11-06-2016, 03:50 PM
Was that ref Joe West?

Chief Roundup
11-06-2016, 03:51 PM
He won't get suspended. The towel never hit the ref. Fined yes.

You must not know that the commissioner is Roger Drop the hammer for nothing making the no fun league his personal punishment league Goodell.

Bowser
11-06-2016, 03:53 PM
Kelsey was such a filthy whore back in the day.

petegz28
11-06-2016, 03:55 PM
dumb on Kelce's part but players are getting tired of the crap officiating. They called us for a bullshit DPI earlier but missed a blatant call. Kelce said something and was walking off and the Ref threw the flag. That's bullshit. You missed the call, you know you missed the call, just let him walk off. By the same token Kecle should have stopped it there after the first flag.

jjchieffan
Funny. You call Kelce stupid, and yet you misspell his name, making yourself look stupid. Way to go!

As far as the thread topic goes. Yes, it was dumb for Kelce to lose his temper like that. But I blame the refs just as much. There is no way that they didn't see the blatant hold. It was right in front of both of them. If the ref does his job that he gets paid good money to do, then Kelce never reacts that way. But of course the almighty refs are beyond reproach. Despite the fact that they are a bunch of bumbling idiots that screw up consistently. Screw the refs!! And Kelce, learn to let it go man.

DaneMcCloud

I disagree.

First off, Kelce was right and pictures showed it.

Secondly, the entire offense was flat all day so it was nice to see some passion from someone.

Finally, the refs sucked fucking ass. The NFL needs to address it immediately.

Easy 6
11-06-2016, 03:57 PM
Kelce needs that ass chewed up and good. He needs to keep a handle on that temper and play like a professional and a leader.

Totally agree, sure the refs blew it badly... but let something like that happen against a GOOD team, and theres a 90% chance we lose without him

Not to mention we probably dont even get the field goal because a good team likely keeps West from getting 25 of those penalty yards back

Bowser
11-06-2016, 03:58 PM
These refs were awful, just flat terrible. Chris Ivory got robbed of a touchdown, and that PI non call against Kelce was horrendous. After that horseshit call of a non catch in Indy go against him, I can totally see why he's so frustrated. That said, you can't put your team in a compromised position because you are unable to keep your cool.

MeatRock
11-06-2016, 03:58 PM
You must not know that the commissioner is Roger Drop the hammer for nothing making the no fun league his personal punishment league Goodell.

Bullshit. Players get suspended for punches thrown or physically touching the refs. Not for throwing a fucking towel. JFC

Bowser
11-06-2016, 03:59 PM
Bullshit. Players get suspended for punches thrown or physically touching the refs. Not for throwing a fucking towel. JFC

While I agree with this, are any of us going to be completely shocked when the league announces Kelce has to serve a one or two game suspension?

BlackHelicopters
11-06-2016, 04:01 PM
Who's Kelsey?

petegz28
11-06-2016, 04:03 PM
These refs were awful, just flat terrible. Chris Ivory got robbed of a touchdown, and that PI non call against Kelce was horrendous. After that horseshit call of a non catch in Indy go against him, I can totally see why he's so frustrated. That said, you can't put your team in a compromised position because you are unable to keep your cool.

I'm not so sure he was robbed of the TD. In real time the ball looked like it started to mover forward before he broke the plane. Even though he has one hand on it, that doesn't = possession. Ask Kelce via AZ Cards game or Spencer Ware via the fumbled out of the back of the endzone game

petegz28
11-06-2016, 04:03 PM
Bullshit. Players get suspended for punches thrown or physically touching the refs. Not for throwing a ****ing towel. JFC

Yeah, I don't think he get suspended or shouldn't. He was trying to show up the Ref but not throw the towel AT him

MeatRock
11-06-2016, 04:04 PM
Can't even spell the goddamn players name right.:facepalm:

JohnnyHammersticks
11-06-2016, 04:05 PM
Ignorant. Stupid, stupid play. Probably only meant to show tell the Ref to throw the flag when he threw the towel, but he's going to get suspended for a game for sure. While we all know that it's not wife-beating, it's going to be on every highlight film tonight, and that's just how the NFL operates when you show up a Ref like that. Love Kelce, but he needs to grow the hell up in a hurry. Very selfish.

Now we get to play the defending NFC champs without one of our best weapons, along with all of our other injuries.

kcxiv
11-06-2016, 04:05 PM
Players are not starting to blow up. YOu can only take so much of getting shit on before you blow up. This is going to happen more and more. I hope it keeps happening,the refs are sucking alot of fun out of the game for fans.

Easy 6
11-06-2016, 04:06 PM
Displaced spelled his name wrong on purpose, I'd bet... give him the benefit of the doubt

ThaVirus
11-06-2016, 04:07 PM

Earl Thomas bear hugged a ref last week. He was flagged with no suspension.

I'd expect the same this week. MAYBE a fine.

MeatRock
11-06-2016, 04:07 PM
Ignorant. Stupid, stupid play. Probably only meant to show tell the Ref to throw the flag when he threw the towel, but he's going to get suspended for a game for sure. While we all know that it's not wife-beating, it's going to be on every highlight film tonight, and that's just how the NFL operates when you show up a Ref like that. Love Kelce, but he needs to grow the hell up in a hurry. Very selfish.

Now we get to play the defending NFC champs without one of our best weapons, along with all of our other injuries.

Why would Kelce get suspended? He got ejected like he should have. A fine may be coming but that should be the extent of it.

Chief Roundup
11-06-2016, 04:08 PM

Like I said I don't think he should, but I will not be surprised if it happens.

Chief Roundup
11-06-2016, 04:09 PM
Earl Thomas bear hugged a ref last week. He was flagged with no suspension.

I'd expect the same this week. MAYBE a fine.

Did he get ejected? Did the refs call it as a personal attack on a referee?

MeatRock
11-06-2016, 04:10 PM
Calling a towel a projectile is funny. :D

Bowser
11-06-2016, 04:10 PM
Why would Kelce get suspended? He got ejected like he should have. A fine may be coming but that should be the extent of it.

This is Goodell we're talking about, and Kelce isn't one of the top ten recognizable names in the NFL. Who knows what Roger is going to do.

ThaVirus
11-06-2016, 04:14 PM
Did he get ejected? Did the refs call it as a personal attack on a referee?

No ejection and not sure on the second.

It was obviously a different situation but I can't imagine they'd be treated so differently in the end.

Kelce threw a towel in a ref's general direction. Thomas actually made contact with a ref.

displacedinMN
11-06-2016, 04:14 PM
someone needs to learn to spell.

I am a dislexic tieper

DaneMcCloud
11-06-2016, 04:15 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cwm1F-cVQAAVYZl?format=jpg&name=large

Chief Roundup
11-06-2016, 04:15 PM
No ejection and not sure on the second.

It was obviously a different situation but I can't imagine they'd be treated so differently in the end.

Kelce threw a towel in a ref's general direction. Thomas actually made contact with a ref.

I understand but there are two things that affect my fear, Roger fucking Goodell and because Chiefs.

displacedinMN
11-06-2016, 04:17 PM
Funny. You call Kelce stupid, and yet you misspell his name, making yourself look stupid. Way to go!

maybe it was on purpose

I have a sign in my room that says "I'm with stupied"

It takes students all year to figure it out.

tmax63
11-06-2016, 04:17 PM
I personally liked the hit out of bounds by Sorenson call at the three after the play was down at the 21 and got up and kept running. They got the spot on replay/challenge right but then gave them 10.5 yards because the SOB kept running after the play was over.

Bowser
11-06-2016, 04:19 PM

NOT PASS INTERFERENCE

Here's your two game suspension, Not-Gronkowski

Rasputin
11-06-2016, 04:20 PM

He pulled around his neck I can see why Kelce thought he deserved a flag.

That was awesome what Kelce did.

The ref could have let his little argument go but then he drew the flag that pissed off Kelce I don't blame him being upset and sometimes you got to show some emotion to get the team rallied.

KevB
11-06-2016, 04:20 PM
dumb on Kelce's part but players are getting tired of the crap officiating. They called us for a bullshit DPI earlier but missed a blatant call. Kelce said something and was walking off and the Ref threw the flag. That's bullshit. You missed the call, you know you missed the call, just let him walk off. By the same token Kecle should have stopped it there after the first flag.

He didn't walk off. He lit up one ref, then walked over to another ref to let him have it. And that ref was going to let it go, but you could see whatever Kelce's parting shot was did the trick.

Molitoth
11-06-2016, 04:21 PM
I disagree.

First off, Kelce was right and pictures showed it.

Secondly, the entire offense was flat all day so it was nice to see some passion from someone.

Finally, the refs sucked ****ing ass. The NFL needs to address it immediately.

I have to agree with Dane here. This move by Kelce will get this horrible officiating call all kinds of bad press on sports talk shows and maybe we will see a better show by the zebras in the future. If anything, PI needs to be a challengable play with set limits.

lcarus
11-06-2016, 04:22 PM
Frasier is the best sitcom ever. Fuck Friends, Fuck Seinfeld, Fuck Cheers, Fuck them all.

Frasier.

I like Frasier, but I like Seinfeld more.

Rasputin
11-06-2016, 04:22 PM
I personally liked the hit out of bounds by Sorenson call at the three after the play was down at the 21 and got up and kept running. They got the spot on replay/challenge right but then gave them 10.5 yards because the SOB kept running after the play was over.

I liked his hit out of bounds I wasn't mad about that but he never should have had too because Peters missed on a sloppy tackle. Peters should have made that tackle anyways.

KevB
11-06-2016, 04:23 PM
He pulled around his neck I can see why Kelce thought he deserved a flag.

That was awesome what Kelce did.

The ref could have let his little argument go but then he drew the flag that pissed off Kelce I don't blame him being upset and sometimes you got to show some emotion to get the team rallied.

He went overboard and hurt the team by getting kicked out. Making excuses for him doesn't change the fact nearly contributed to a loss. He was clearly interfered with, but that happens all the time without a guy getting kicked out.

jettio
11-06-2016, 04:23 PM
The funniest thing about that play was the 2 Jaguars players that were doing the ejection sign and taunting Kelce should have been flagged for unsportsmanlike contact.

ptlyon
11-06-2016, 04:25 PM
I understand but there are two things that affect my fear, Roger ****ing Goodell and because Chiefs.

If that fuck head from Indy didn't get fined nor suspended for slamming Smith's head into the turf last week, then yes, this is the case

Bowser
11-06-2016, 04:26 PM
The funniest thing about that play was the 2 Jaguars players that were doing the ejection sign and taunting Kelce should have been flagged for unsportsmanlike contact.

But Marcus Peters waving a finger is way worse...

petegz28
11-06-2016, 04:26 PM
NOT PASS INTERFERENCE

Here's your two game suspension, Not-Gronkowski

Why don't you show where he twisted his shoulder?

Oh yeah, that would show the PASS INTERFERENCE!

petegz28
11-06-2016, 04:27 PM
But Marcus Peters waving a finger is way worse...

Kinda like when Bortles spiked the ball and no flag?

ptlyon
11-06-2016, 04:29 PM

I saw that and thought that as well

Rasputin
11-06-2016, 04:36 PM
He went overboard and hurt the team by getting kicked out. Making excuses for him doesn't change the fact nearly contributed to a loss. He was clearly interfered with, but that happens all the time without a guy getting kicked out.

I don't think it was overboard at the time because fuck the refs.

Refs need to get it right.

Of course the league will send a letter of apologies to the Chiefs for their non call mistake.

I'm not even sure they got that call right from instant replay that the ball crossed the line when the ball carrier fumbled it and Chiefs recovered. Looked like the ball crossed the line but oh well right?

I'm happy for the win. Hope Kelce doesn't get suspended for pointing out Refs incompetence officiating.

Chief Roundup
11-06-2016, 04:37 PM

He even apologized to the ref after doing so

displacedinMN
11-06-2016, 04:41 PM
ESPN http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/220270/nfl-on-pace-to-obliterate-recent-ejections-record

Before you settled into your Barcalounger Sunday, two more NFL players had been ejected from games. And then, before the early games were complete, another player had been disqualified.

Add it all up, and NFL officials already have ejected more than twice the number of players as they did during all 17 weeks of the 2015 regular season. The total of 10 disqualifications puts them on pace to set at least a 15-year high and continues a two-pronged effort by the league to restrain what it considers to be unsportsmanlike player behavior.

NFL Ejections Per Season
YEAR EJECTIONS
2016 10*
2015 4
2014 13
2013 6
2012 7
2011 8
2010 5
*Through early Week 9 games
As the chart shows, NFL ejections typically have remained in single digits for a full season. Historically, the short season relative to other sports has made the league reluctant to use the ejection as a deterrent. There have not been more than 13 in any season since at least 2001, which is as far back as the ESPN Stats & Information database goes.

In 2016, however, the NFL turned to a pair of initiatives --- mostly in response to an ugly game last season between the Carolina Panthers and New York Giants. It added a rule that calls for an automatic ejection of players who receive two of a certain type of unsportsmanlike conduct penalties. And it also intensified efforts to make fighting and other non-football acts subject to immediate ejection if on-field officials believe it is warranted.

We saw one of each on Sunday afternoon.

First, referee Jeff Triplette's decision to eject Cleveland Browns center Cam Erving and Dallas Cowboys defensive end David Irving came as the result of a fight after a first-quarter play.

Second, Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce was ejected after a fourth-quarter call by referee Gene Steratore for arguing about a penalty call and then throwing a towel at an official. He received separate unsportsmanlike conduct penalties for each, triggering the auto-ejection rule.

Triplette has led the way among NFL officials, accounting for five of the 10 ejections. Referee Bill Vinovich has ejected two players, while John Hussey, Ed Hochuli and Steratore have done it once each.

Red Dawg
11-06-2016, 04:45 PM
A fine I can understand but a suspension for a guy that has no history of this stuff is way over the top.

oldman
11-06-2016, 04:50 PM
That was immature, but I understand his frustration. You know Gronk gets that call 150 times out of 100.

jjchieffan
11-06-2016, 04:56 PM
Bullshit. Players get suspended for punches thrown or physically touching the refs. Not for throwing a ****ing towel. JFC

Yeah. And teams don't get stripped of a 3rd round pick for tampering and players don't get 3 game suspensions for something that happened before the rule changed to make it a suspension either. This is the Chiefs. The league always screws us.

In58men
11-06-2016, 04:56 PM
A fine I can understand but a suspension for a guy that has no history of this stuff is way over the top.

He did do the jacking off gesture. They would assume he has character issues.

NJChiefsFan
11-06-2016, 05:38 PM
Friends is 100x better than ****ing sorry ass Fraiser.

That might be the dumbest thing you have ever said.

Frasier is the best sitcom ever. **** Friends, **** Seinfeld, **** Cheers, **** them all.

Frasier.

I love Frasier, but I feel Crane-Cheers>Crane-Frasier

Kelce was 100% right to be furious, 100% wrong to give the refs a chance to make these calls. If the game was out of hand, fine, make a statement. But it cost us a chance at a TD and almost helped cost us a game.

Chief Roundup
11-06-2016, 05:48 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I apologize to everyone that had to witness my actions on the field today... it was unprofessional and unsportsmanlike...</p>&mdash; Travis Kelce (@tkelce) <a href="https://twitter.com/tkelce/status/795411111407480833">November 6, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Chief Roundup
11-06-2016, 05:49 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Depends what type of message the league wants to send. <a href="https://t.co/8TJbbNUWqh">https://t.co/8TJbbNUWqh</a></p>&mdash; Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) <a href="https://twitter.com/Jacobs71/status/795411233302347777">November 6, 2016</a></blockquote>

Chief Roundup
11-06-2016, 05:50 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">A missed call is just that... missed. No matter how much frustration builds on the field, the refs don&#39;t deserve that kind of response.</p>&mdash; Travis Kelce (@tkelce) <a href="https://twitter.com/tkelce/status/795411836061487106">November 6, 2016</a></blockquote>

lewdog
11-06-2016, 05:57 PM
Well his Twitter response is opposite of what I thought he'd say.

And that's a good thing.

Chief Roundup
11-06-2016, 06:03 PM

And that's a good thing.

I figure he is just trying to get out in front of this thing so that maybe the league slaps him on the wrist instead of up side the head.

listopencil
11-06-2016, 06:04 PM
So it looked like he was sarcastically flagging the refs for being shitty. It's funny, but you know they aren't going to put up with that.

lewdog
11-06-2016, 06:05 PM
I figure he is just trying to get out in front of this thing so that maybe the league slaps him on the wrist instead of up side the head.

Well that's a smart move from a guy who I thought would run his mouth post game and make this worse. He's right. It was a missed call but he also needs to know the game. We almost lost the game and that play was a big reason.

hometeam
11-06-2016, 06:05 PM

And that's a good thing.

No, he had the response you thought he would say at first.

Then his agent must have called~

lewdog
11-06-2016, 06:06 PM

Oh, did I miss a bad tweet in there?

Chief Roundup
11-06-2016, 06:13 PM

no

Chief Roundup
11-06-2016, 06:14 PM
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article112956343.html

GloryDayz
11-06-2016, 06:44 PM
I'm on Kelce's side, it's very superficial and shallow to say all the things the commentators said, and the league will say. But in the end if the Chiefs have any balls at all, they won't talk to the league about what Kelce did unless the league is willing to replay what all the official's missed on the play in question. It's relevant, and it matters; it's not OK for them to miss that. And if the league does something overly stupid, the Chiefs should bonus Kelse some dramatic amount in the future to let the league know they suck hairy goat balls.

Now, if they suspect Kelce for a game for hurting an official's feelings and the officials for two games for missing something that was obvious (dereliction of duty), I'll be fine with it.

KevB
11-06-2016, 07:01 PM
I'm on Kelce's side, it's very superficial and shallow to say all the things the commentators said, and the league will say. But in the end if the Chiefs have any balls at all, they won't talk to the league about what Kelce did unless the league is willing to replay what all the official's missed on the play in question. It's relevant, and it matters; it's not OK for them to miss that. And if the league does something overly stupid, the Chiefs should bonus Kelse some dramatic amount in the future to let the league know they suck hairy goat balls.

Now, if they suspect Kelce for a game for hurting an official's feelings and the officials for two games for missing something that was obvious (dereliction of duty), I'll be fine with it.

If every player lost his cool after every missed call, the game would never end. Calls are missed all the time. I believe Ivory scored a TD and the refs missed that one. Did anyone lose their mind and get kicked out on the Jags team?

GloryDayz
11-06-2016, 07:45 PM
If every player lost his cool after every missed call, the game would never end. Calls are missed all the time. I believe Ivory scored a TD and the refs missed that one. Did anyone lose their mind and get kicked out on the Jags team?

They reviewed the fumble, and perhaps they got it wrong, but they at least tried. Too bad they can't review Kelce's raping.

And officials are too thin-skinned.

mr. tegu
11-06-2016, 07:55 PM
I found it to be entertaining when he threw the "flag" on ref.

Why Not?
11-06-2016, 08:01 PM
Absolutely awesome apology by Kelce. He owned it completely and didn't make excuses. Much better then 99% of these fake apologies you hear. Immature actions, very mature response

Why Not?
11-06-2016, 08:02 PM

Yeah I must have missed that one also.

hometeam
11-06-2016, 08:05 PM

Yes, he said something like "a grandma could have seen it, what where the refs thinking!~" etc

Then deleted it :P

GloryDayz
11-06-2016, 08:22 PM
Yes, he said something like "a grandma could have seen it, what where the refs thinking!~" etc

Then deleted it :P

And he's right, a grandma could have. And I'm sure almost anybody else would have got the DPI call, but they have it out for TC, to the point of turning a blind eye. It'll take a while, but this is how change happens, and it will come at a cost.

petegz28
11-06-2016, 08:25 PM
He was walking away from the Ref when the Ref threw the flag. This is an emotional game. You missed the call. Take the mouth from the player because that's all it was. He wasn't up in his face or anything.

petegz28
11-06-2016, 08:26 PM
I'm sure Elway will be calling in for a Kecle suspension

GloryDayz
11-06-2016, 08:30 PM
He was walking away from the Ref when the Ref threw the flag. This is an emotional game. You missed the call. Take the mouth from the player because that's all it was. He wasn't up in his face or anything.

As is always the case, the NFL will totally forget about the spark that caused the fire, it's taking the easy way out and that's how they roll. If they do have to address the missed call we'll hear the same ol shit about it being a tough job. Then they'll forget that being a player is even harder.

milkman
11-06-2016, 08:31 PM
I don't give a rat's ass how badly the ref screwed up.

This was a tight game, and those points he could have cost this team were important.

His actions could have cost this team that game, and that is inexcusable.

petegz28
11-06-2016, 08:33 PM
As is always the case, the NFL will totally forget about the spark that caused the fire, it's taking the easy way out and that's how they roll. If they do have to address the missed call we'll hear the same ol shit about it being a tough job. Then they'll forget that being a player is even harder.

I have no problem with them saying they missed the call. They did. Just don't get pissed when a player let's you hear about it for a few seconds. You don't want the player bitching about it then don't miss the fucking call.

petegz28
11-06-2016, 08:33 PM

This was a tight game, and those points he could have cost this team were important.

I don't disagree. But I don't think the Ref throwing the flag was called for. Though we don't know exactly what got said. I'm sure whatever it was, it wasn't the first time it was said and wasn't flagged, however.

DaneMcCloud
11-06-2016, 08:38 PM

It didn't and the defense balled.

Lighten up. Not everything is Black and White.

GloryDayz
11-06-2016, 08:38 PM
I don't disagree. But I don't think the Ref throwing the flag was called for. Though we don't know exactly what got said. I'm sure whatever it was, it wasn't the first time it was said and wasn't flagged, however.

The NFL will listen to certain people getting angry, but not others. I'm sure if it was Tom Brady getting in their face for a second , or DelRio right now, nothing...

NFL officials are pussies!

milkman
11-06-2016, 08:42 PM
It didn't and the defense balled.

Lighten up. Not everything is Black and White.

The defense didn't "ball".

They made one great play, and the Jags gifted them 3 times, otherwise that got ran over.

It was sheer stupidity, and there is no excuse for it.

SAUTO
11-06-2016, 08:45 PM

That one o lineman lost a fucking eye over a flag iirc.

It ended his career. Iirc.

The towel was actually safer.

DaneMcCloud
11-06-2016, 08:46 PM

They made one great play, and the Jags gifted them 3 times, otherwise that got ran over.

You're spoiled.

Holding an NFL offense to 14 points, while forcing 4 turnovers and multiple sacks, is "balling".

Rasputin
11-06-2016, 08:50 PM

Even though I agree with you I did enjoy watching Kelce make a point to the officials. They need to do a better job officiating so we don't have players making asses of themselves. I think he made an ass of the ref and it's going cost him hopefully it's not a suspension.

I wonder if the refs called the ball crossing the goal line a touchdown if instant replay would have over turned it I doubt it. Looked like a touchdown so we escaped today with a W but the Chiefs were going blow this game had that been a touchdown.

milkman
11-06-2016, 08:52 PM
You're spoiled.

Holding an NFL offense to 14 points, while forcing 4 turnovers and multiple sacks, is "balling".

The defense didn't force any turnovers, they were gifted.

lewdog
11-06-2016, 08:53 PM

Is there a difference between a good defense and an opportunistic defense?

Seems this defense is getting plenty of turnovers no matter who they play.

GloryDayz
11-06-2016, 08:54 PM
I'm stunned the officials just saw the DPI that just happened in the Donk/Faider game. It's so hard, how could they see it? And against the Donks D nonetheless...

milkman
The Jags offense was gashing teh Chiefs defense play after play, after play.

They found ways to shoot themselves in the foot to lose that game.

Plain and simple, the Chiefs didn't win that game as much as the Jags lost it.

Rasputin
You're spoiled.

I wish I could agree with this but the Jags WRs sucked balls themselves. I don't think they gave effort that would have tested this defense.

petegz28
11-06-2016, 08:55 PM

Sorensen forced the one.

milkman
11-06-2016, 08:56 PM
Is there a difference between a good defense and an opportunistic defense?

Seems this defense is getting plenty of turnovers no matter who they play.

I think there's a difference between forcing turnovers and the offense just giving the ball away, and today the Jags just gave it away.

milkman
11-06-2016, 08:57 PM
Sorensen forced the one.

Actually, if you follow the thread, in my first post I did say that one turnover was a great play.

That was the one.

petegz28
11-06-2016, 08:58 PM
I think there's a difference between forcing turnovers and the offense just giving the ball away, and today the Jags just gave it away.

Shit, one time they tried to give it away in the endzone and Parker said "no thanks"

Easy 6
11-06-2016, 09:00 PM
The Jags offense was gashing teh Chiefs defense play after play, after play.

They found ways to shoot themselves in the foot to lose that game.

Plain and simple, the Chiefs didn't win that game as much as the Jags lost it.

Other than Dee Ford, there isnt much to beat our chests about today... thats for sure

DaneMcCloud
11-06-2016, 09:06 PM
Other than Dee Ford, there isnt much to beat our chests about today... thats for sure

Except for the fact that the Chiefs beat a fellow NFL team that's loaded with several high 1st round draft choices and high priced free agents.

No win is easy, especially for a team like the Chiefs, who have a number on their backs.

KevB
11-06-2016, 09:22 PM
I have no problem with them saying they missed the call. They did. Just don't get pissed when a player let's you hear about it for a few seconds. You don't want the player bitching about it then don't miss the fucking call.

He let one ref hear it for a few seconds, then walked over to another ref and gave him some. The last thing he said got him flagged.

He had reason to be mad and react before quickly returning to the huddle. That's not what he did though.

Easy 6
11-06-2016, 09:29 PM
Except for the fact that the Chiefs beat a fellow NFL team that's loaded with several high 1st round draft choices and high priced free agents.

No win is easy, especially for a team like the Chiefs, who have a number on their backs.

All true, and I had been telling people ALL WEEK not to sleep on this game

It was just one of those ugly wins that good teams eek out against talented but poorly coached teams with their backs to the wall... again though, its nothing to pound around like a silverback about

KevB
11-06-2016, 09:29 PM

The same team that basically quit last week with a lame duck coach and a QB being ridiculed by everyone for his poor play and laughable mechanics. Spin it however you want, but I agree with you that we got a win and that's what matters. With all the injuries, that's a nice win regardless the opponent.

SAUTO
11-06-2016, 09:54 PM
Actually, if you follow the thread, in my first post I did say that one turnover was a great play.

That was the one.

Didn't gaines knock one out with his forearm?

DaneMcCloud
11-06-2016, 10:03 PM
Didn't gaines knock one out with his forearm?

The CB's were awesome today.

Slapping away balls, not allowing much YAC.

Fuck anyone that "blamed" Parker for not coming up with the INT.

He's a safety, not a receiver.

Buehler445
11-06-2016, 10:44 PM

I expect a 6 game suspension. Goodell.

I can't remember who, but someone said in the chat, that how on earth is what Kelce said worse than the F-bomb laden tirade Gus Bradley went on when they didn't overturn fumble. I get it, it was bad, Kelce shouldn't have done it, and his apology was good BTW - good on him. But the officiating is bad. Very bad. And appears to be getting worse. That nonsense in the Indy game was BAAAAD. I'd have lost my shit over that deal.

I watched a little of the Donk game, and I felt like I was rooting for the Faid and had to go shower. But before I did I saw this flag on a donk defender in the EZ and the replay showed not a damn thing. NOTHING. Dude didn't even sell it, or whine about a flag (like those cheating fucking Donko bitchcunts). I hate Donk more than anything ever, but that's a shit call. And how do you make that call? They're obviously looking for shit that isn't there half the time. Then the other half they overlook the obvious shit.

Fucking crazy. High school refs in BFE Kansas are better than this shitfest.

But yeah, Kelce shouldn't have done it. I'm glad he apologized.

It was more entertaining than the game :D

tomahawk kid
11-07-2016, 08:30 AM
Good for Kelce.

**** Tha Refs.

I agree. I think what really set him off with the first back judge completely ignoring him and walking away.

Then, he went full "3 Mile Island" on the second.

Also of note, the line on this game was Chiefs by -7. We won by 6.

TimBone
11-07-2016, 09:23 AM
Gus Bradley immediately dropped a long string of F-bombs directly in a refs face after the review decision was announced and demanded they get the head official over there so he could yell at him, too.

TimBone
11-07-2016, 09:26 AM

While I thought him throwing the flag on the ref was hilarious, this is where I'm at as well. He cost us a another four potential points, and it could have meant the game.

wazu
11-07-2016, 09:44 AM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">A missed call is just that... missed. No matter how much frustration builds on the field, the refs don&#39;t deserve that kind of response.</p>&mdash; Travis Kelce (@tkelce) <a href="https://twitter.com/tkelce/status/795411836061487106">November 6, 2016</a></blockquote>

Glad to see this. And since we won it's a hell of a lot easier to let this go. Yesterday during the game I seriously felt like Kelce's actions would cost us the game. Glad to see that he seems to get this can't ever happen again.

thabear04
11-07-2016, 10:19 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wsjbOaWTJGY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/1K5RcIc-tvE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GloryDayz
11-07-2016, 06:28 PM
Can't embed, but I can see that the NFL also opted to not see the Jag's taunting (:32 in the video).

I know, I know, officials aren't biased, it's just a tough job.

https://youtu.be/AD6gGuurTOk

stevieray
11-07-2016, 06:39 PM

Fish
11-07-2016, 06:42 PM
Daphne too....

http://i66.tinypic.com/t5jcs0.gif

jjchieffan
11-07-2016, 06:47 PM
I'm sure Elway will be calling in for a Kecle suspension

Probably not. He's too busy complaining about Harris actually getting called for DPI. He doesn't understand why his team should be held accountable just like everyone else.