PDA

View Full Version : Football Congrats on 2nd place

KranzDictum
11-06-2016, 10:19 PM
Hard to win the division 6 years in a row.

Oakland came to play at home for once. Figures it is against Denver and not kc. Would have been nice to have Oakland turn it over in scoring range 4 times but that already happened today...

Our OL is terrible, I expect Dee Ford to get a couple sacks against us when we beat you twice.

It was fun winning another SB and being in one even though we lost like 7 starters on D alone that year.

Broncos have a young QB who will be good for years. Hard to over come all the adversity they have had this year with Kubes out, the QB out, Wade getting headhunted, etc...

Enjoy being a part of the best division in football and holding 2nd place.

notorious
11-06-2016, 10:20 PM
Congrats on 3rd place.

Easy 6
11-06-2016, 10:22 PM
Your mother is a whore, and you're the bastard child of some random junkie john

Chiefspants
11-06-2016, 10:23 PM
Someone's mad.

DaNewGuy
11-06-2016, 10:24 PM
Yea you can have Von and your stupid rings but we got Albert Wilson bitch

DaFace
Good troll, man. You got us good.

notorious
It's all falling apart. Don't be mad, everything ends eventually.

Rasputin
11-06-2016, 10:25 PM
You have played one more game than us but the Chiefs have yet to lose a divisional game so we are in good shape to end the season in first place.

Bugeater
11-06-2016, 10:26 PM
Kill yourself

bishop_74
11-06-2016, 10:27 PM
Rectum? They damn near killed em.

Buck
11-06-2016, 10:28 PM
If the Broncos lose out in the Division, it's still possible for the Chargers to pass them. I'd like that.

RunKC
11-06-2016, 10:28 PM
Congrats on battling SD for the basement. Manning can't save you anymore

milkman
11-06-2016, 10:29 PM
Congrats on battling SD for the basement. Offiating won't save you anymore

FYP

ThaVirus
11-06-2016, 10:31 PM
Kill yourself

JohnnyHammersticks
11-06-2016, 10:31 PM
Gee, thanks for the backhanded compliments, LOSER.

Rasputin
11-06-2016, 10:33 PM
I think the Chiefs have a chance at sweeping the division. Can any other team in the AFCW say that???? Hmmm?

POND_OF_RED
11-06-2016, 10:40 PM
Broncos have a young QB who will be good for years.

Why is Elway keeping this guy a secret? Seems to me if you really did have a good young QB we'd know about him at this point of the season.

New World Order
11-06-2016, 10:43 PM

Oakland came to play at home for once. Figures it is against Denver and not kc. Would have been nice to have Oakland turn it over in scoring range 4 times but that already happened today...

Our OL is terrible, I expect Dee Ford to get a couple sacks against us when we beat you twice.

It was fun winning another SB and being in one even though we lost like 7 starters on D alone that year.

Broncos have a young QB who will be good for years. Hard to over come all the adversity they have had this year with Kubes out, the QB out, Wade getting headhunted, etc...

LMAO

TimBone
11-06-2016, 10:45 PM
A+++++

Would read again.

MMXcalibur
11-06-2016, 10:45 PM
Somebody's bitter.
Poor lil' fella.

Buehler445
11-06-2016, 10:46 PM
Who the fuck are you and why the fuck does your stupid ass have thread privilages?

New World Order
11-06-2016, 10:47 PM
Kranz has thrown in the towel.

You can cry on my shoulder buddy.

pugsnotdrugs19
11-06-2016, 10:54 PM
Dee Ford and Justin Houston are going to break Siemian in half.

Eat ass, Kranz.

BlackOp
11-06-2016, 10:54 PM
At least KC stomped the piss out of Oakland in their house..something you, obviously, cant do without the thin air.

Welcome to 3rd place and a 1-2 record in the division....troll trash.

It's getting cold and with no run game and a terrible o-line..bye,bye Donkos.

Easy 6
11-06-2016, 10:55 PM
... why the **** does your stupid ass have thread privilages?

Question.

Of.

The.

Week.

philfree
11-06-2016, 10:57 PM
So if the Chiefs beat Carolina next week they lead the Division because of the Raiders by week. But how do the Raiders get a four game home stand with a by thrown in? I've never seen four home games in a row. Then throw in the by and WTF is that?

Best22
11-06-2016, 10:57 PM
Get used to looking up at Chiefs/Raiders. Broncos vs Chargers was always a good rivalry and will still be a good battle for third place

MMXcalibur
11-06-2016, 10:58 PM
So if the Chiefs beat Carolina next week they lead the Division because of the Raiders by week. But how do the Raiders get a four game home stand with a by thrown in? I've never seen four home games in a row. Then throw in the by and WTF is that?

One of their "home games" is a Monday Night trip to Mexico City for another one of these fucking stupid International Series games.

I believe they are playing the Texans.

Bowser
11-06-2016, 11:00 PM
If you're a Bronco fan and in the middle of a drunken pity party, raise your hand

BlackOp
11-06-2016, 11:00 PM
Raiders have to play all three AFC West teams ...on the road in the last 4 games....brutal.

Prison Bitch
11-06-2016, 11:01 PM
Aren't we 16-2 in our last 18?

philfree
11-06-2016, 11:03 PM
One of their "home games" is a Monday Night trip to Mexico City for another one of these ****ing stupid International Series games.

I believe they are playing the Texans.

I didn't realize they were playing in Mexico. Wow.

Rain Man
If you're a Bronco fan and in the middle of a drunken pity party, raise your hand

And then smack yourself in the face with it.

BlackOp
KrantzDoctum has to go out pouting ...like that baby mask in the Raider stands. Typical of the spoiled, entitled fan base.

3rd place bitch....eat it....and 1-2 in the division.

TomBarndtsTwin
11-06-2016, 11:08 PM
Awful lot of butthurt from the OP in this thread. Too bad.

Denver no longer gets the reach around from the NFL now that Manning boy has ridden off into the sunset.

Chiefs have already proven they can dominate Oakland. At home and fully healthy will make it that much easier.

Welcome to third place, Denver. Might as well get real comfortable there.

Easy 6
11-06-2016, 11:10 PM
And then smack yourself in the face with it.

:bravo:

BlackOp
11-06-2016, 11:12 PM
Welcome to third place, Denver. Might as well get real comfortable there.

Nope...the Chargers might leave them in the cellar.

Chief Northman
11-06-2016, 11:12 PM
I didn't realize they were playing in Mexico. Wow.

No different than playing in Oakland/LA ......

Chief Northman
11-06-2016, 11:14 PM

Congrats on losing to your former DC.
And kudos to your coaching staff for lasting through a game.

Spott
11-07-2016, 06:10 AM
What a pussy

RealSNR
11-07-2016, 06:16 AM
Where my Donk homers at? "Semen looks good. He looks fine" you all said.

dannybcaitlyn
11-07-2016, 06:24 AM
And the bleeding doesn't stop. Derek Wolfe will be out awhile with a fractured elbow.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-07-2016, 06:44 AM
Have a good cry, you sissy little cunt. This bitch is your a typical Broncos fan. Enjoy the next ten years of mediocrity. You deserve it. Come back when you're a Pats fan boi, bitch.

ClevelandBronco
11-07-2016, 07:02 AM
I'm no mathematician, but second place at the halfway mark is on pace for fourth place at the end, right?

Chief Northman
11-07-2016, 07:06 AM
I'm no mathematician, but second place at the halfway mark is on pace for fourth place at the end, right?

Correct.

You are no mathematician.

TinyEvel
11-07-2016, 07:07 AM
Yesterday at the tailgate, drinking Boulevard Pale Ales in the perfect sunny but cool weather, somehow the conversation turned to hemorrhoids. I'm not sure how, but quite rapidly my one buddy described how his doctor removed a hemorrhoid that was pestering my buddy's southern states for the better part of a year.

He said there's like this rubber band gun, and the doctor puts a really tight rubber band around the hemorrhoid. He said you can hear this "click" when it goes on, then it hurts for about a day then you forget about it. The rubber band cuts off the circulation from the hemorrhoid and it dries up and dies off. It eventually turns into a little raisin that falls off.

When the Donkos miss the playoffs it will be, I imagine, as satisfying as having a dry dead raisin of a hemorrhoid plucked away from one's glorious puckerhole.

Gravedigger
11-07-2016, 07:10 AM
Correct.

:)

Mile High Mania
11-07-2016, 07:34 AM
Where my Donk homers at? "Semen looks good. He looks fine" you all said.

He looks fine for what he is, made some good plays. I've never said he was a long-term answer. Trevor wasn't the biggest problem last night. The defense let them have too much success on the ground, that was craptacular.

If Sanders holds on to that long catch late, it could have turned things around. Then that silly fumble, it was too much to overcome after the incredibly slow start.

There's a lot of season left, but they need to get healthy on defense, the Saints are going to have fun this week, if the Broncos play like they did last night.

I'm not as bent out of shape about it because I didn't expect them to win.

Mi_chief_fan
11-07-2016, 07:51 AM
FYP

This.

ClevelandBronco
11-07-2016, 08:00 AM
Correct.

I need to ask three more guys and get a second opinion.

jjchieffan
11-07-2016, 08:05 AM
He looks fine for what he is, made some good plays. I've never said he was a long-term answer. Trevor wasn't the biggest problem last night. The defense let them have too much success on the ground, that was craptacular.

If Sanders holds on to that long catch late, it could have turned things around. Then that silly fumble, it was too much to overcome after the incredibly slow start.

There's a lot of season left, but they need to get healthy on defense, the Saints are going to have fun this week, if the Broncos play like they did last night.

I'm not as bent out of shape about it because I didn't expect them to win.

I don't know why you are worried about the Saints. It's the running game that killed you guys. You shut down the passing game last night. And even semen can score against that crappy Saints defense. As much as I want to see the Saints win next week, I just don't see it happening. Then again, I thought they would beat the Faiders.

BossChief
11-07-2016, 08:05 AM
Your tears are delicious...but not as delicious as they're gonna be when Houston and Dee Ford dismantle your pop gun offense.

Bitch.

Bye, Felecia/broncosteven.

arrwheader
11-07-2016, 08:06 AM
Classy guy, hope you got your peace posting here after your team lost. We will beat you twice this year and I hope you come back here to revel in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mile High Mania
11-07-2016, 08:50 AM
I don't know why you are worried about the Saints. It's the running game that killed you guys. You shut down the passing game last night. And even semen can score against that crappy Saints defense. As much as I want to see the Saints win next week, I just don't see it happening. Then again, I thought they would beat the Faiders.

I think the Saints will be able to mix it up, they can do some damage with Fleener, their RBs and they will spread out Denver's secondary.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-07-2016, 09:07 AM
Just realized Denver gets their bye before hosting us. We may split with the after all.

BossChief
11-07-2016, 09:17 AM
Just realized Denver gets their bye before hosting us. We may split with the after all.

They also lost Derek Wolfe to a broken arm.

And we're getting Justin Houston and Spencer Ware back this week.

They will not have an answer for our pass rush or our running game.

Otter
11-07-2016, 09:19 AM
Passive aggressive much OP?

Mr. Flopnuts
11-07-2016, 09:23 AM
Passive aggressive much OP?

He was crying into his pillow after a long night with a bottle of old crow right before creating this thread.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-07-2016, 09:23 AM

I hope so. It just figures they'd schedule us in their house off of their bye week and a month removed from ours. :cuss:

BossChief
11-07-2016, 09:26 AM
I hope so. It just figures they'd schedule us in their house off of their bye week and a month removed from ours. :cuss:

Bro, this Chiefs team is going to go into Denver and clown them.

Just like last year.

ptlyon
11-07-2016, 09:27 AM
He was crying into his pillow after a long night with his Ken blowup doll right before creating this thread.

FYP

DJ's left nut
11-07-2016, 09:45 AM
I am curious where that Raiders team was against the Chiefs.

Damn they looked good last night. Their big money O-Line was taking it to the Broncos interior all night and Murray was running with power I haven't seen from him all season. That looked like a completely different football team than the one we pushed around.

I guess you can say the same thing about the Chiefs vs. the Saints and Colts after they got curbstomped by the Steelers and Texas. Football is a funny game sometimes.

I wanted the Broncos to win last night since we have one more shot at them than the Raiders, but I really didn't want to see either of them look good. The Raiders looked pretty damn good and that's unsettling.

ARROW2
11-07-2016, 09:47 AM

Damn they looked good last night. Their big money O-Line was taking it to the Broncos interior all night and Murray was running with power I haven't seen from him all season. That looked like a completely different football team than the one we pushed around.

I guess you can say the same thing about the Chiefs vs. the Saints and Colts after they got curbstomped by the Steelers and Texas. Football is a funny game sometimes.

I wanted the Broncos to win last night since we have one more shot at them than the Raiders, but I really didn't want to see either of them look good. The Raiders looked pretty damn good and that's unsettling.

Yawn....We will sweep them

Iowanian
11-07-2016, 09:48 AM
The Chargers are going to finish higher than the Broncos this year.

Enjoy going first to worst.

RunKC
11-07-2016, 09:57 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cwq82YaWQAU6zn8?format=jpg&name=large

Pasta Little Brioni
11-07-2016, 09:57 AM
Damn, I have broken you already ROFL.

ModSocks
11-07-2016, 10:53 AM

Prime time game against a division rival for 1st place. That's about as amped up and motivated as you'll ever see them get. I aint worried.

RINGLEADER
11-07-2016, 10:55 AM

Simple.

Chiefs > Raiders > Broncos

RINGLEADER
11-07-2016, 10:55 AM
When the Chiefs win next week they will be in first, and the Raiders can enjoy 2nd place.

ChiefsLV
11-07-2016, 10:56 AM
Donald Stephenson. You're welcome.

RockChalk
11-07-2016, 11:03 AM

Stupid post is stupid.

But the bolded comment really takes the cake.

O.city
11-07-2016, 11:07 AM
The raiders improved and good looking run game is a little unsettling, especially with our run d.

KranzDictum
11-07-2016, 10:04 PM
Kranz has thrown in the towel.

You can cry on my shoulder buddy.

Wolfe is out 4-6 weeks and they couldn't stop the run with him. CJ Anderson out. Talib has back issues which is never good. Wade broke a rib. When was the last time you remember that a DC was knocked out of a game and the HC had to take a week off midseason? Too much to overcome.

Then there is a huge drop off from a HOF QB. Second time I have seen it. Siemian is good but he is no John Elway or Manning.

I was expecting a rebuild and will be happy with 9, 10 wins, could even have a WC game but after 5 years of Andy he finally built at team.

Next year the Broncos will be back on track, John has everyone locked up and our QB(s) will be better with a year under their belts. Like I said it is hard to win 6 AFC West titles unless you have the Jets, Miami and Bills in the division though you guys were the jets and miami for most of those 5 years...

Good luck beating the Pats to advance in the playoffs.

Spott
11-07-2016, 10:09 PM
You're still a pillowbiter.

KranzDictum
11-07-2016, 10:19 PM
Prime time game against a division rival for 1st place. That's about as amped up and motivated as you'll ever see them get. I aint worried.

The AFC Championship and SB stakes were a lot higher. I guess you would have to be amped up with 1st place on the line and only winning one game at home all year.

I saw some of Carr's post game. Only the 2nd time he has beaten the Broncos in his career, he was acting like Oakland is the best team everS. He had already forgot that they needed OT to beat Tampa...

Will be nice to get a cupcake schedule for once. 5 years of facing the best teams in the AFC is stressful. Hell we might even get to face 10 teams that are forced to start a back up QB!

Willie Lanier
11-07-2016, 10:28 PM
The AFC Championship and SB stakes were a lot higher. I guess you would have to be amped up with 1st place on the line and only winning one game at home all year.

I saw some of Carr's post game. Only the 2nd time he has beaten the Broncos in his career, he was acting like Oakland is the best team everS. He had already forgot that they needed OT to beat Tampa...

Will be nice to get a cupcake schedule for once. 5 years of facing the best teams in the AFC is stressful. Hell we might even get to face 10 teams that are forced to start a back up QB!

Good god you're a whiny little fucker

Buehler445
11-08-2016, 12:10 AM
Yesterday at the tailgate, drinking Boulevard Pale Ales in the perfect sunny but cool weather, somehow the conversation turned to hemorrhoids. I'm not sure how, but quite rapidly my one buddy described how his doctor removed a hemorrhoid that was pestering my buddy's southern states for the better part of a year.

He said there's like this rubber band gun, and the doctor puts a really tight rubber band around the hemorrhoid. He said you can hear this "click" when it goes on, then it hurts for about a day then you forget about it. The rubber band cuts off the circulation from the hemorrhoid and it dries up and dies off. It eventually turns into a little raisin that falls off.

When the Donkos miss the playoffs it will be, I imagine, as satisfying as having a dry dead raisin of a hemorrhoid plucked away from one's glorious puckerhole.

Has everyone overlooked this post?

This might be the post of the year folks.

Dartgod
11-08-2016, 07:44 AM
Then there is a huge drop off from a HOF QB. Second time I have seen it. Siemian is good but he is no John Elway or Manning.

HOF QB?

The Peyton Manning of 2015 was anything but that.

ROFL

Holy shit!

UK_Chief
11-08-2016, 07:53 AM
http://67.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l2yr46kjfB1qc073co1_400.gif

Awwww the Denver Broncos!

BossChief
11-08-2016, 08:09 AM
Wolfe is out 4-6 weeks and they couldn't stop the run with him. CJ Anderson out. Talib has back issues which is never good. Wade broke a rib. When was the last time you remember that a DC was knocked out of a game and the HC had to take a week off midseason? Too much to overcome.

I was expecting a rebuild and will be happy with 9, 10 wins, could even have a WC game but after 5 years of Andy he finally built at team.

Next year the Broncos will be back on track, John has everyone locked up and our QB(s) will be better with a year under their belts. Like I said it is hard to win 6 AFC West titles unless you have the Jets, Miami and Bills in the division though you guys were the jets and miami for most of those 5 years...

Your tears are delicious.

KC went into NE last year without Houston, Ware, West, Maclin, Morse, Gaines, Charles, Hali with a bad knee and a broken hand...and still only lost by a TD in a game where 3 picks were dropped, including one on the final drive that would have set KC up in FG range.

KC is going to embarrass the Broncos twice this year. Just like the game in Denver last year.

You know it.

I know it.

We might gain 500 combined rushing yards between the 2 games.

Your vaunted defense is so bad, the Raiders only had to run 3 plays the whole second half and Donald Penn said they ran the same exact play 10 times in a row.

Everything I said on the OM has come to fruition and I labeled it correctly. "These are the things you all know are true, but are afraid to hear and won't dare say yourselves"

Lol

Mile High Mania
11-08-2016, 09:18 AM

Wow... you decided "to hell with the skirt, I'm just gonna gonna go full blown Sunday best dress". If you're gonna talk a bunch of noise in the wins, don't be an excuse whore in the losses.

NJChiefsFan
11-08-2016, 09:41 AM

Link?

Pasta Little Brioni
11-08-2016, 09:52 AM
Kranz is knowno. He's that pathetic.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-08-2016, 09:52 AM

We own you bitchboy

Clyde Frog
11-08-2016, 01:28 PM
Congrats on battling SD for the basement. Manning can't Refs giving you every 50/50 call to help Manning go out on top cant save you anymore.
FYP

Sassy Squatch
11-08-2016, 01:41 PM
LMAO this poor fella is triggered hardcore.

MMXcalibur
11-08-2016, 01:47 PM
Please make this the new KnowMo/Donkey shitposting thread.

ThaVirus
11-08-2016, 02:10 PM
LMAO

We're not going to rush for 500 yards on the Broncos. My God.

Willie Lanier
11-08-2016, 02:38 PM
Wow... you decided "to hell with the skirt, I'm just gonna gonna go full blown Sunday best dress". If you're gonna talk a bunch of noise in the wins, don't be an excuse whore in the losses.

This guy's alright in my book

New World Order
11-08-2016, 03:22 PM
Donko fans (with the exception of MHM and Vail) have thin skin.

Coochie liquor
11-08-2016, 03:34 PM

They're spoiled, and deservedly so. 5 straight AFCW titles, 2 sb appearances, one insanely embarrassing loss, and a SB victory (handed to them). Hopefully one day we will be that spoiled. And no I ain't sucking Dungver off. I hate them more than a 12 wipe shit. But I ain't crowning shit until we beat the champs.

Rain Man
11-08-2016, 06:15 PM
They're spoiled, and deservedly so. 5 straight AFCW titles, 2 sb appearances, one insanely embarrassing loss, and a SB victory (handed to them). Hopefully one day we will be that spoiled. And no I ain't sucking Dungver off. I hate them more than a 12 wipe shit. But I ain't crowning shit until we beat the champs.

Well, we're playing the Panthers this week, so we'll see.*

* - I refuse to recognize the Peyton Manning exhibition game that the NFL termed a Super Bowl last year.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-08-2016, 06:22 PM

Oh Mile has it too. Don't let him fool ya.

TEX
11-09-2016, 08:47 AM
Oh Mile has it too. Don't let him fool ya.

Yep. He's just smarter about it and is the master of MULE TOOL MIND GAMES...:)

KranzDictum
11-28-2016, 01:01 PM
Again I have to dole out Congrats on winning 2nd place.

Our OL is bad, I knew your D would come up with game winning sacks and that was what Houston's Safety was. I thought Reek would abuse us for a Punt return at some point in the game but those 2 points were the difference.

We got a bounce last year and you guys got a bounce this year.

Siemian is a stud and he knows how to play in the 4th quarter. Give him a RT, LG, RG and he will prove to be a very good if not great QB for years to come. Kubes was stupid in thinking that not keeping a guy in to block and help our bad OL keeps a big play from happening downfield. If Siemian can't throw it it doesn't matter how many guys are open down field. That is what Wade's D is based on. Just stupid OL coaching, stupid play calling and stupid OLmen, wait they don't even get to be called men. Those are frauds.

Anyway Bossmanchef might get his dream this year of getting to then losing the AFC championship. Especially if the Pats are all banged up.

Hoping we play spoilers and find a way to field warm bodies at RT long enough to win some more games and maybe take you out in the playoffs.

Next year was last year. I did love how alex reminded everyone who the SB champs are after the game. That was nice. I will always have SB50 and XXXII oh and XXXIII to warm my heart.

KranzDictum
11-28-2016, 01:03 PM
I forgot to add that back around 2012/2013 someone from this board came over to the OM and was talking about how we scored too fast.

Guess what sunshine, you were finally right. If Fowler runs around for 20 seconds before the long TD then we win the game by 8.

Enjoy guys, Dallas looks like they are unbeatable.

New World Order
11-28-2016, 01:06 PM
I forgot to add that back around 2012/2013 someone from this board came over to the OM and was talking about how we scored too fast.

Guess what sunshine, you were finally right. If Fowler runs around for 20 seconds before the long TD then we win the game by 8.

If Poe, Ford, Maclin and Howard play you lose.

If you don't get that fluke 4th down spot that set you up for a td, you most likely lose.

We can play this game if you want...

Buehler445
11-28-2016, 01:07 PM

Let Houston, Mack or Miller beat on Dak and we'll see how good they look. Especially if the run gets shut down like we did to each other.

TomBarndtsTwin
11-28-2016, 01:12 PM
Well, you were correct in congratulating us on 2nd place (for now).

Too bad all your other dumb ass predictions were wrong.

Try again next year.

Easy 6
11-28-2016, 01:13 PM
Kranz Dickhead, a no class piece of shit to be sure

Keep on making excuses, Dickhead... but when you're done doing that, remember to SUCK OUR DICKS

Pasta Little Brioni
We own you bitchboy

Bump.

Just beat Denver's best in Pile High short a ton of starters...damn

Bowser

Enjoy guys, Dallas looks like they are unbeatable.Kranz after the bank shot field goal...

https://media.tenor.co/images/2da1703a7689813e5c8f7d1d6cd86f58/raw

Pasta Little Brioni
11-28-2016, 01:18 PM
We have broken the Mule toolers. It's glorious

Hammock Parties
11-28-2016, 01:34 PM
We have broken the Mule toolers. It's glorious

not me buddy

i still think denver got this, sweeps aren't likely in the AFCW

KC 10-6

ATL L
OAK L
TEN W
DEN L
SD W

DEN 11-5

JAX W
TEN W
NE L
KC W
OAK W

New World Order
11-28-2016, 01:35 PM
Not really worried about the Atlanta game. We may lose.

If we win the rest of the division games we will win the division and get that first round bye.

New World Order
11-28-2016, 01:37 PM
not me buddy

KC 10-6

ATL L
OAK L
TEN W
DEN L
SD W

DEN 11-5

JAX W
TEN W
NE L
KC W
OAK W

KC hasn't lost a division game since that 5 turnover flukefest against Denver at Arrowhead last year.

Bowser
11-28-2016, 01:55 PM
not me buddy

KC 10-6

ATL L
OAK L
TEN W
DEN L
SD W

DEN 11-5

JAX W
TEN W
NE L
KC W
OAK W

https://stubbornthoughts.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/f183e014_1260941625771-1.gif

Pasta Little Brioni
11-28-2016, 02:05 PM
not me buddy

KC 10-6

ATL L
OAK L
TEN W
DEN L
SD W

DEN 11-5

JAX W
TEN W
NE L
KC W
OAK W

Oh give me time. You're new...you all break.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-28-2016, 02:06 PM
Damn, Denver could realisctly finish 8-8 ROFL

TomBarndtsTwin
11-28-2016, 02:22 PM
Lol at any Donk fan that watched last nights game and thinks Denver can go 4-1 down the stretch and finish 11-5.

As even the Denver press pointed out, Donks were almost fully healthy coming off a bye week, 2 weeks to prepare for KC, Sunday night PrimeTime home game, and KC missing multiple key starters (Maclin, Ford, Howard). If ever the circumstances were ripe for a Denver victory, this was it.

And they still couldn't close KC out when they had the chance.

You'd have to be pretty fucking delusional or stoned to think they finish 11-5.

Hammock Parties
11-28-2016, 02:27 PM
Lol at any Donk fan that watched last nights game and thinks Denver can go 4-1 down the stretch and finish 11-5.

Denver was probably the better team, u guys just got some incredible breaks.

Outgained you 464-273

You got 13 points off:

Houston safety
Tyreke Hill KR
BS penalty on fg

The Broncos are a very good team and could easily go 4-1

can u guys keep winning while getting outgained almost 2-to-1?

ptlyon
11-28-2016, 02:28 PM
You'd have to be pretty ****ing delusional or stoned to think they finish 11-5.

They're still in their safe space from winning all the time. They have to be prodded in the right direction of rationalization, like cows to a slaughter house.

ptlyon
11-28-2016, 02:31 PM

Outgained you 464-273

You got 13 points off:

Houston safety
Tyreke Hill KR
BS penalty on fg

And you won in week one on a missed field goal and I think won a couple others on flukes.

What's your point?

Dayze
11-28-2016, 02:33 PM

Outgained you 464-273

You got 13 points off:

Houston safety
Tyreke Hill KR
BS penalty on fg

not sure what you mean here by BS.

can't have an overloaded side/more than 6 guys. Pretty cut and dry.

BS as in it shouldn't have been called? or BS that they had a lapse in focus?

Easy 6
11-28-2016, 02:34 PM
Donkey fans are acting exactly like Clinton voters... shellshocked and making pathetic excuses

TEX
11-28-2016, 02:38 PM

Outgained you 464-273

You got 13 points off:

Houston safety
Tyreke Hill KR
BS penalty on fg

ROFL Yea they were stat boy. The Broncos aren't that good anymore. They already LOST 3 division games and 4 out of their last 7. They were healthy and well rested and still got PUNKED at home last night by a depleted KC team. NO CHANCE they go 4-1.

OctoberFart
11-28-2016, 02:38 PM
Truth is neither one of those teams last night are that great. Couple of good defenses and awful offenses.

TomBarndtsTwin
11-28-2016, 02:40 PM

Outgained you 464-273

You got 13 points off:

Houston safety
Tyreke Hill KR
BS penalty on fg

Denver was 'probably' the better team? Sorry, no. You're 1-3 in the division now. Could you have won last night and should you have closed KC out? Probably, but that doesn't make you the better team. Your team shit itself last night on the biggest stage.

As far as the 13 points: are you implying points scored by defense and ST shouldn't count and only offensive points scored are an effective measuring tool? Kind of ironic coming from a Donk fan.

And that 'BS penalty on FG' was a blatant rules violation. You stacked too many guys on one side, even your own player admitted it after the game. You don't like it, take up it up with the NFL rules committee.

Quit crying and making excuses and just admit your defending Super Bowl champs just shit themselves on the biggest stage against the Chiefs.

I'm sorry your season is over. Maybe next year . . . .

Hammock Parties
What's your point?

My point is that Denver is the better team and has a good chance of going 4-1

Chiefs needed a lot of flukey things to go just right to win.

ptlyon
Truth is neither one of those teams last night are that great. Couple of good defenses and awful offenses.

26-10

Easy 6
11-28-2016, 02:41 PM

We were good enough to whip your ass in Oakland, see you at Arrowhead soon... sucker!

TomBarndtsTwin
11-28-2016, 02:42 PM

Much like that team in Oakland. Great offense with shitty defense. Look forward to handing you a second loss from that 'not so great' team in a couple weeks.

TEX

Well ONE sure was good enough to EASILY beat your boyz in Oakland. My bet is they do it again a week from Thursday in KC.

ptlyon

So just like your team. Got it. Thanks.

New World Order
11-28-2016, 02:43 PM
Much like that team in Oakland. Great offense with shitty defense. Look forward to handing you a second loss from that 'not so great' team in a couple weeks.

Damn, we play them in 10 days.

TomBarndtsTwin
11-28-2016, 02:45 PM
My point is that Denver is the better team and has a good chance of going 4-1

Says the guy whose team has won a game on a blocked extra point return conversion.

Hammock Parties
11-28-2016, 03:05 PM
dont count us out is all i'm saying

if siemian can keep this high-flying attack going, with our D, we'll be tuff to beat

gl cheefs

~j

lawrenceRaider
11-28-2016, 04:37 PM
Well ONE sure was good enough to EASILY beat your boyz in Oakland. My bet is they do it again a week from Thursday in KC.

Yes, you beat us in a bad weather game with our starting, and biggest, RB out of the game. Murray makes a difference in that game had he been able to play. Maybe not a win for the Raiders, but the score would have been different.

Raiders actually play better on the road, so we'll see.

Dante84
11-28-2016, 04:41 PM
Yes, you beat us in a bad weather game with our starting, and biggest, RB out of the game. Murray makes a difference in that game had he been able to play. Maybe not a win for the Raiders, but the score would have been different.

Well of course they do.

It's gotta be hard breathing in sewage while getting ready to take the field.

TEX
11-28-2016, 04:47 PM

We sure did. EASILY. I'm not gonna play the injury card. :rolleyes:

MotherfuckerJones
11-28-2016, 04:47 PM
Raider fans using an injury excuse. We've been missing multiple starters all season. GTFO

TEX
11-28-2016, 04:49 PM
dont count us out is all i'm saying

if siemian can keep this high-flying attack going, with our D, we'll be tuff to beat

gl cheefs

~j

Would that be the same D the Chiefs beat last night while Siemian was high flying? :shrug:

MotherfuckerJones
11-28-2016, 04:50 PM

Outgained you 464-273

You got 13 points off:

Houston safety
Tyreke Hill KR
BS penalty on fg

The Houston safety was legit. He beat the shit out of your tackles all night.
The Hill KR was legit. He's a threat to do it every play. He should had another one.

That "BS" flag was correctly thrown. Rules are rules. Can't overload one side. That's what ya'll did.

We also won that game without 4 starters

TEX
11-28-2016, 04:51 PM
Raider fans using an injury excuse. We've been missing multiple starters all season. GTFO

EXACTLY why I left it alone. Like Justin Houston wouldn't have made a difference? LMAO
One need only look at last night's game as an example. We sent a MASH unit to Denver. Just played who we had. Next!

TEX
11-28-2016, 04:53 PM
The Houston safety was legit. He beat the shit out of your tackles all night.
The Hill KR was legit. He's a threat to do it every play. He should had another one.

That "BS" flag was correctly thrown. Rules are rules. Can't overload one side. That's what ya'll did.

We also won that game without 4 starters

The problem Denver fan is having is actually having to play by the rules for a change...

RunKC
11-28-2016, 04:53 PM

You play us on a short week. You have to travel halfway across the country for TNF.

Besides, it's well documented that Carr struggles under pressure. Dee Ford got 2 sacks from the Raiders OL that gave up 5 overall to that point of the season when we played.
That's about to magnify about fifty fold with Justin Houston back.

JDR is also a bad coach who is going to get owned by Andy for the 4th game in a row.

notorious
11-28-2016, 05:03 PM
Kramdicksinhim nails another one. LMAP

notorious
11-28-2016, 05:04 PM
JasonM is simply one of the dumbest fucks to grace CP. That is amazing in itself.

Chief Northman
11-28-2016, 05:06 PM
Krammedrectum prognosticating like a mofo.

Will read again.

notorious
11-28-2016, 05:07 PM
The dumb****ery exhibited by opposing fans in this thread is striking.

We beat the hell out of the Raid at home, and beat a Denver team that played their best game of the year at home with half our 2nd stringers.

Shut the **** up and hope you get one back in Arrowhead.

notorious
11-28-2016, 05:09 PM
You better pray our offense doesn't get back on track when Maclin returns.

Chief Northman
11-28-2016, 05:10 PM
You better pray our offense doesn't get back on track when Maclin returns.

FUCK YEAH!