PDA

View Full Version : Poop Get Albert Wilson off this team

Bowser
11-13-2016, 12:37 PM
He brings absolutely zero to the Chiefs being on the roster. Nothing. No positives to speak of, at all.

Flush that turd and laugh as you watch him try to save himself by hanging on to the sides of the bowl with his alligator arms.

ModSocks
11-13-2016, 12:38 PM
Would rather see that Robinson kid.

Ragged Robin
11-13-2016, 12:38 PM
he's the midget receiver version of Knile Davis and/or AIDS

Easy 6
11-13-2016, 12:39 PM
He has had WAY more chances than anyone deserves, he should be cut after the game and replaced by DAT

hometeam
11-13-2016, 12:40 PM
He has had WAY more chances than anyone deserves, he should be cut after the game and replaced by DAT

DAT shouldnt even be on the team to replace him.

Deberg_1990
11-13-2016, 12:41 PM
He caught a sweet TD last week

BlackHelicopters
Send Harris with him.

Gravedigger
Alligator armed that pass with the pressure coming, does it all the time.

ModSocks

I bet DAT woulda caught that ball....

Bowser

Possibly true, but even DAT would be an improvement over Wilson.

Fucking TigerBob might be an improvement over Wilson.

DaneMcCloud
11-13-2016, 12:42 PM
Wilson has sucked ass for two straight years. I didn't think he should have made the team this year, period.

As for Harris, he sure has shitty hands for a former basketball player. I'm done with him. Put in O'shag's or Travis.

Ragged Robin
11-13-2016, 12:42 PM
Possibly true, but even DAT would be an improvement over Wilson.

****ing TigerBob might be an improvement over Wilson.

Robinson.. Hill.. really anyone else can play instead of him

Easy 6
11-13-2016, 12:43 PM

He cant possibly be any worse

Bowser
11-13-2016, 12:44 PM
As for Harris, he sure has shitty hands for a former basketball player. I'm done with him. Put in O'shag's or Travis.

Yeah, this too. He can kick rock with Shags and the other tall cracker waiting to get in.

CupidStunt
11-13-2016, 01:00 PM
What an irrelevant player to make a thread about.

Step 1: Get Alex Smith off the team
Step 2: ...

MTG#10
11-13-2016, 01:23 PM
Take Demetrius Harris with him

rabblerouser
11-13-2016, 01:35 PM
Take Demetrius Harris with him

That's exactly what I was coming in to post : Harris is an even more wasted spot than Wilson. At least Wilson SOMETIMES catches the ball when it hits him square in the hands...

JohnnyHammersticks
11-13-2016, 01:45 PM
Edward Scissorhands, meet Albert Pussyhands

In58men
11-13-2016, 01:50 PM

Boom

rabblerouser
11-13-2016, 01:58 PM

Andy Reid would rather die.

Newton runs for another first down...

Mr. Laz
11-13-2016, 02:05 PM

Nick Foles was the same fucking thing.

Our next QB will be the same too because REID ..........

CupidStunt
11-13-2016, 02:09 PM
Nick Foles was the same ****ing thing.

Our next QB will be the same too because REID ..........

Of course. Nick Foles is absolute trash. But no. If the Chiefs finally, for the first time in their pathetic history, drafted a top talent QB, Reid would do just fine with him. Just like he did McNabb, who wasn't even that good. But he had some talent unlike Smith.

GloucesterChief
11-13-2016, 03:13 PM
Of course. Nick Foles is absolute trash. But no. If the Chiefs finally, for the first time in their pathetic history, drafted a top talent QB, Reid would do just fine with him. Just like he did McNabb, who wasn't even that good. But he had some talent unlike Smith.

MCNabb had guys like Freddie Mitchell his whole career. Imagine a whole WR corps of Albert Wilson.

-King-
11-13-2016, 03:17 PM
Yeah I'm over him. At least Tyreek Hill takes his snaps for the majority of the time. If Maclin is out again, just let DAT take the snaps Wilson got this game.

scho63
11-13-2016, 03:18 PM
I would get rid of Harris first!

Bowser
11-13-2016, 03:26 PM

Step 2: ...Yep, Alex Smith is holding back a hidden gem like Albert Wilson. Fucking nailed it.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-13-2016, 04:02 PM
Alligator Wilson

ThaVirus
11-13-2016, 04:05 PM
I've defended him in the past but I can't anymore. He adds little to no value.

Buehler445
11-13-2016, 04:06 PM
So I was at the Faid game a couple years ago. He wasn't getting many snaps then, but I was really damned impressed with him. I thought he had a big future.

I've given up.

Saccopoo
11-13-2016, 04:07 PM
Would rather see that Robinson kid.

I wonder why we haven't seen Demarcus at all other than special teams?

Wilson has been an exaggerated version of what he was last season. He's short arming passes, running bad routes, etc.

Bwana
11-13-2016, 04:07 PM
Send Harris with him.

As I mentioned in the game thread, both are useless and a waste of air. Do we have anything on the practice squad that's worth a damn?

Kman34
11-13-2016, 04:08 PM
http://imoviequotes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/101-Cast-Away-quotes.gif

Sandy Vagina
11-13-2016, 04:10 PM
Been unhappy with him for a long time now. He should be no more than a WR4 on any team.

Jmac is WR1 - Conley and Hill rotate as WR2-3 - DAT is WR4 - Wilson is WR5

TEX
11-13-2016, 04:12 PM
http://imoviequotes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/101-Cast-Away-quotes.gif

:clap: ROFL

Saccopoo
11-13-2016, 04:13 PM
As I mentioned in the game thread, both are useless and a waste of air. Do we have anything on the practice squad that's worth a damn?

Demarcus Robinson was playing quite well on special teams in the preseason, but he's been a ghost on the actual offensive side of the ball. And Conley still isn't running good routes and he can't gain separation from the defensive back off the LOS.

I know that people think Travis Kelce is a god around here, but he's been bad the past two weeks as well offensively. Our tight end situation doesn't look super good at this point. They are going to have to address it in the 2017 Draft if Harris is the best we have at the #2 spot and Kelce continues to drop catchable balls.

DaNewGuy
11-13-2016, 04:14 PM
He was looking good in practice

Bowser
11-13-2016, 04:15 PM
Been unhappy with him for a long time now. He should be no more than a WR4 on any team.

Jmac is WR1 - Conley and Hill rotate as WR2-3 - DAT is WR4 - Wilson is WR5

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/V3y3QoFnqZc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wilson needs to be shown the door to give way to someone that doesn't suck on the field and isn't completely below average in ability and potential. He can go be WR 9 in Saskatchewan.

DaneMcCloud
11-13-2016, 04:16 PM
Yep, Alex Smith is holding back a hidden gem like Albert Wilson. Fucking nailed it.

LMAO

Alex was by no means good today but for Fuck's Sake, can the receivers learn how to catch the fucking football?

Wilson missed a perfectly placed ball. Harris has hands of stone, was replaced by Ross Travis, who again, had hands of stone. Hill and Conley were the only receivers that actually earned their paychecks yet for some reason, Conley isn't a big of the game plan.

Where the hell was DAT? I'd have rather seen him out there than Albert Wilson.

This WR corp still has a long, long ways to go.

-King-
11-13-2016, 04:16 PM
I've defended him in the past but I can't anymore. He adds little to no value.

Yep, this.

Sandy Vagina
11-13-2016, 04:17 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/V3y3QoFnqZc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Wilson needs to be shown the door to give way to someone that doesn't suck on the field and isn't completely below average in ability and potential. He can go be WR 9 in Saskatchewan.

Was trying to be realistic about what could? happen.. but sure. They can cut him loose and I would smile.

RealSNR
11-13-2016, 04:19 PM
Demarcus Robinson was playing quite well on special teams in the preseason, but he's been a ghost on the actual offensive side of the ball. And Conley still isn't running good routes and he can't gain separation from the defensive back off the LOS.

I know that people think Travis Kelce is a god around here, but he's been bad the past two weeks as well offensively. Our tight end situation doesn't look super good at this point. They are going to have to address it in the 2017 Draft if Harris is the best we have at the #2 spot and Kelce continues to drop catchable balls.

"Continues to" would imply that he's had a chronic problem.

I can't recall a single dropped pass this season other than the one today that Kelce has had.

Kelce is fine. He's a legitimate #1 TE. I can't think of many teams in the NFL who wouldn't trade their top guy for Kelce straight up.

Saccopoo
11-13-2016, 04:21 PM
LMAO

Alex was by no means good today but for Fuck's Sake, can the receivers learn how to catch the fucking football?

Wilson missed a perfectly placed ball. Harris has hands of stone, was replaced by Ross Travis, who again, had hands of stone. Hill and Conley were the only receivers that actually earned their paychecks yet for some reason, Conley isn't a big of the game plan.

Bingo.

DAT is a myth and Wilson just isn't very good. Hill is the same type of player that both are and is already better in the offense than either by a large margin.

Conley cannot get separation from defensive backs off the line of scrimmage (which was a problem for him at the college level as well.)

They really need to upgrade the WR position in the 2017 draft, because it's a real weak point on this team and is going to hamstring the offense regardless of who is the starting QB.

OldSchool
11-13-2016, 04:21 PM
I wonder why we haven't seen Demarcus at all other than special teams?

Wilson has been an exaggerated version of what he was last season. He's short arming passes, running bad routes, etc.

Robinson can't get open vs NFL CBs.

Sandy Vagina
11-13-2016, 04:22 PM
Kelce is ****ing awesome. Bad drop early on. Dude is excellent though, and needs to be targeted more. No, rephrase. Andy needs to design more plays that get Kelce targeted first or at least 2nd on plays.

RealSNR
11-13-2016, 04:22 PM
Supposedly Demetrius Harris is around because he's a good blocker? That's what I've been told?

I remember when Jason Dunn was here in Kansas City. He was highly valued as a blocker as well. Guess why we look back fondly on his time in KC. Because HIS awful pass-catching prowess was limited to just blocking.

If Harris is that good, then make him Jason Dunn. Don't try to pretend like he's a legit second TE option. Because he's not.

Smith still throws to him. Foles threw to him. And Andy still runs plenty of plays where Harris is a receiving option.

Stop that. Stop it all.

Rain Man
11-13-2016, 04:23 PM
If a guy tries and stinks, I'm more forgiving of him than a guy who won't even try. I feel like Albert Wilson doesn't even try sometimes. It's pretty clear that he's afraid of contact, so he's never going to fight for a ball or even reach for a ball if he thinks there's a chance of taking a hit. It's even more obvious when you then see Tyreek Hill making every contested catch and never giving up on a play.

OldSchool
11-13-2016, 04:24 PM
Bingo.

DAT is a myth and Wilson just isn't very good. Hill is the same type of player that both are and is already better in the offense than either by a large margin.

Conley cannot get separation from defensive backs off the line of scrimmage (which was a problem for him at the college level as well.)

They really need to upgrade the WR position in the 2017 draft, because it's a real weak point on this team and is going to hamstring the offense regardless of who is the starting QB.

They honestly need to stop being cute and start forcing the ball to guys like Kelce and Hill.

Kelce has shown that he can get open against any kind of coverage.

Hill has shown the same and, more importantly, is the biggest threat to turn a short pass into a big play.

Bowser
11-13-2016, 04:24 PM

The put him in motion, stack him up in that quad formation, put him in the backfield....

There are ways of getting him open. I mean hell, they find ways to get Hill open, and he's usually the smallest guy on the field.

Sandy Vagina
11-13-2016, 04:25 PM
If a guy tries and stinks, I'm more forgiving of him than a guy who won't even try. I feel like Albert Wilson doesn't even try sometimes. It's pretty clear that he's afraid of contact, so he's never going to fight for a ball or even reach for a ball if he thinks there's a chance of taking a hit. It's even more obvious when you then see Tyreek Hill making every contested catch and never giving up on a play.

completely agree.. this is THE biggest point of anger from me..

OldSchool
11-13-2016, 04:26 PM
The put him in motion, stack him up in that quad formation, put him in the backfield....

There are ways of getting him open. I mean hell, they find ways to get Hill open, and he's usually the smallest guy on the field.

The reason why Wilson is in over Robinson is because Wilson, like it or not, is the most experienced WR, outside of Maclin, within this system.

That's one thing I dislike about Reid. It results in plays being called and designed for someone like Wilson who is a #4 at best on any decent WR squad.

Sandy Vagina
11-13-2016, 04:27 PM
They honestly need to stop being cute and start forcing the ball to guys like Kelce and Hill.

Kelce has shown that he can get open against any kind of coverage.

Hill has shown the same and, more importantly, is the biggest threat to turn a short pass into a big play.

Yes. And Smith better get involved in making Kelce THE guy. Kelce is beginning to get frustrated with his role and/or QB.

They need to fix this quickly. Kelce does not have the temperament to be ****ed with.

OnTheWarpath15
11-13-2016, 04:29 PM
Wilson has sucked ass for two straight years. I didn't think he should have made the team this year, period.

I don't understand why Harris wasn't replaced by Travis weeks ago.

notorious
11-13-2016, 04:29 PM
Conley has been open quite a few times only to have Smith shit his pants.

It's getting really old.

Buehler445
11-13-2016, 04:30 PM
LMAO

That pass to Wilson was PERFECT. Absolute dime.

RobBlake
11-13-2016, 04:31 PM
should have traded for marshall

Buehler445
11-13-2016, 04:32 PM
And it should be noted that every WR has drops. But they're exagerated with Smith because he doesn't go Horizontal much.

Mr. Laz
11-13-2016, 04:32 PM
shitty passes
dropped passes
stupid penalties
shitty playcalling

Our offense is just a dump right now.

Mr. Laz
11-13-2016, 04:33 PM
should have traded for marshall

yep, should have kept Streater instead of Wilson too.

DaT is a freaking waste of a roster spot as well.

Saccopoo
11-13-2016, 04:33 PM
"Continues to" would imply that he's had a chronic problem.

I can't recall a single dropped pass this season other than the one today that Kelce has had.

Kelce is fine. He's a legitimate #1 TE. I can't think of many teams in the NFL who wouldn't trade their top guy for Kelce straight up.

He's dynamic and a mismatch, but he doesn't have the best hands.

He's a legit #1 TE, but he's not a Witten or Olsen. And there is nobody on the roster behind him. He's a bit overvalued by the fans (everyone loves the goofball personality), and he is a potential offensive threat but he's not a consistent player like the top tight ends in the league. He hasn't developed his blocking skills either to be considered at those guys level.

He's fine and I really wouldn't look at drafting a guy to threaten him as the #1 guy, but they do have to upgrade the depth of the TE position past him.

OldSchool
11-13-2016, 04:35 PM
I don't understand why Harris wasn't replaced by Travis weeks ago.
Because Travis also drops the ball a lot and doesn't block nearly as well as Harris can. Harris has made some pretty nice plays for the team, but he just has inconsistent hands.

notorious
11-13-2016, 04:36 PM
He's dynamic and a mismatch, but he doesn't have the best hands.

He's a legit #1 TE, but he's not a Witten or Olsen. And there is nobody on the roster behind him. He's a bit overvalued by the fans (everyone loves the goofball personality), and he is a potential offensive threat but he's not a consistent player like the top tight ends in the league. He hasn't developed his blocking skills either to be considered at those guys level.

He's fine and I really wouldn't look at drafting a guy to threaten him as the #1 guy, but they do have to upgrade the depth of the TE position past him.

Put Kelce on an aggressive offense and he puts up 80 and 1100 with 10+TDs.

Mr. Laz
11-13-2016, 04:37 PM
Hard to believe that Harris is the only blocking TE that we could get this offseason.

I still think they are holding on to him hoping that he stops being stupid and his athleticism makes him a blue chip type guy.

Kelce + (non-stupid)Harris = outstanding set of TEs

I'm not sure it's ever going to happen though.

Mr. Laz
11-13-2016, 04:38 PM
Put Kelce on an aggressive offense and he puts up 80 and 1100 with 10+TDs.
If only Bowe had a QB, he would put up Calvin Johnson numbers.

:fire:

WilliamTheIrish
11-13-2016, 04:47 PM
Watching Harris is likening watching Johnathon Hayes. Every ball seems to clank off him like it's hitting steel.

Saccopoo
11-13-2016, 05:09 PM
Watching Harris is likening watching Johnathon Hayes. Every ball seems to clank off him like it's hitting steel.

Dude could block like a nofo though. Just burried guys. But he did have hands of stone.

Easy 6
11-13-2016, 05:14 PM
Supposedly Demetrius Harris is around because he's a good blocker? That's what I've been told?

I remember when Jason Dunn was here in Kansas City. He was highly valued as a blocker as well. Guess why we look back fondly on his time in KC. Because HIS awful pass-catching prowess was limited to just blocking.

If Harris is that good, then make him Jason Dunn. Don't try to pretend like he's a legit second TE option. Because he's not.

Smith still throws to him. Foles threw to him. And Andy still runs plenty of plays where Harris is a receiving option.

Stop that. Stop it all.

Yeah, Harris can take his ass on to the European Basketball League or something... he belongs anywhere but on a football field, and ditto on the "but he is a great blockerz!"

He aint shit at anything, its time to go

Easy 6
11-13-2016, 05:16 PM

Als big hero Steve Smith laughs at him then shoves him into a locker... honestly cannot remember a receiver of ours being SO scared of taking a lick

farmerchief
11-13-2016, 06:35 PM
Hill should get all of his snaps, unless the coaches are worried he would get too beat up physically?

JohnnyHammersticks
11-13-2016, 07:02 PM
Because Travis also drops the ball a lot and doesn't block nearly as well as Harris can. Harris has made some pretty nice plays for the team, but he just has inconsistent hands.

I'd say Harris's hands are very consistent. The ball seems to bounce right off them every single time.

HemiEd
11-13-2016, 07:21 PM
I think Wilson is a star compared to Harris. He needs to be gone, now.

-King-
11-13-2016, 07:25 PM
yep, should have kept Streater instead of Wilson too.

DaT is a freaking waste of a roster spot as well.

Yeah but Wilson has 3 times as many catches and 3 times as many yards as Streater so...

Both of them shouldn't have made the roster. I thought Wilson would be at least as good as he was last year but he's taken a clear step back and right now is just a waste.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Laz
11-13-2016, 07:33 PM
If we need an extra blocker why not just convert a backup OG or OT to our blocking TE.

Shottenheimer did that several time i forget the guy who became a fan favorite by catching a touchdown pass. LMAO

DaneMcCloud
11-13-2016, 07:34 PM
If we need an extra blocker why not just convert a backup OG or OT to our blocking TE.

Shottenheimer did that several time i forget the guy who became a fan favorite by catching a touchdown pass. LMAO

Joe Valerio

He was a shit 2nd round pick

-King-
11-13-2016, 07:42 PM

Because that's a waste. Even if Harris can't catch, teams still have to account for him going out on a route.

If the extra player is literally only there to block then you're just making things easier for the defense.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Laz
11-13-2016, 07:42 PM
Joe Valerio

He was a shit 2nd round pick

:clap:

there was another one after Valerio too

RunKC
11-13-2016, 07:46 PM
This team desperately needs a #2 TE that is an all around player. I would use a 2nd rd pick if it meant getting a good player.

Especially if Alex is the QB next year.

Willie Lanier
11-13-2016, 08:37 PM
I Didn't read the thread, but I agree with the core concept...

Go away Albert Wilson, you're not wanted

DaNewGuy
11-13-2016, 08:38 PM
I Didn't read the thread, but I agree with the core concept...

Go away Albert Wilson, you're not wanted

Speak for yourself

DaNewGuy
11-13-2016, 08:39 PM
Wilson set Jamaal up for what could be his last TD In a Chiefs uni, show some respect

Willie Lanier
11-13-2016, 08:48 PM

Says who? You?

Robinson has every trait you scout for in a wr

Pushead2
11-13-2016, 08:49 PM
This team desperately needs a #2 TE that is an all around player. I would use a 2nd rd pick if it meant getting a good player.

Especially if Alex is the QB next year.

Butt from Michigan

DaneMcCloud
11-13-2016, 08:51 PM
Butt from Michigan

I prefer butt from California.

I'll have to check out Michigan butt some day.

DaNewGuy
11-13-2016, 08:53 PM
I prefer butt from California.

I'll have to check out Michigan butt some day.

https://41.media.tumblr.com/4e0aa274ee1dc056b7f75b1c2b41883d/tumblr_nvah1vAa0Q1uso5gio1_1280.jpg

DaneMcCloud
11-13-2016, 08:55 PM
https://41.media.tumblr.com/4e0aa274ee1dc056b7f75b1c2b41883d/tumblr_nvah1vAa0Q1uso5gio1_1280.jpg

Thanks Brougham.

(Just crossed Michigan off the list)

Bowser
11-13-2016, 08:57 PM
Wilson set Jamaal up for what could be his last TD In a Chiefs uni, show some respect

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/AcHDASRDBcw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NJChiefsFan
11-13-2016, 09:38 PM
I thought for a while you guys were way too harsh on Wilson. I was utterly wrong and saw the light last season. At least lay out. Corners can't hit you anyway.