PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Predict the final AFCW Standings

DaFace
11-14-2016, 01:44 PM
Here are the remaining schedules for the fight for the AFCW (list and formatting shamelessly stolen from MileHighMania). Who ends up on top?

Broncos (7-3)
Chiefs
@ Jax
@ Titans
Patriots
@ Chiefs
Raiders

Chiefs (7-2)
Bucs
@ Broncos
@ Falcons
Raiders
Titans
Broncos
@ Chargers

Raiders (7-2)
Texans
Panthers
Bills
@ Chiefs
@ Chargers
Colts
@ Broncos

Chargers
(don't really matter for this discussion - sorry Buck)

DaFace
11-14-2016, 01:48 PM
Broncos (7-3)
Chiefs - W
@ Jax - W
@ Titans - W
Patriots - L
@ Chiefs - L
Raiders - W

Chiefs (7-2)
Bucs - W
@ Broncos - L
@ Falcons - L
Raiders - W
Titans - W
Broncos - W
@ Chargers - W

Raiders (7-2)
Texans - W
Panthers - L
Bills - L
@ Chiefs - L
@ Chargers - W
Colts - W
@ Broncos - L

I'm probably being a bit of a homer, but I ended up with Chiefs at 12-4, Broncos at 11-5, and Raiders at 10-6. I'm still not sold on the Raiders being a legit team, and the Broncos offense is awful, but we play so many games against each other that someone's gotta lose.

Bowser
11-14-2016, 01:48 PM
No, I will not. I'll either look ridiculous with my picks or just jinx the Chiefs.

ptlyon
11-14-2016, 01:50 PM
No, I will not. I'll either look ridiculous with my picks or just jinx the Chiefs.

Smart dude

siberian khatru
11-14-2016, 01:52 PM
Chiefs 12-4
Broncos 11-5
Raiders 10-6

Urc Burry
11-14-2016, 01:55 PM
Broncos (7-3)
Chiefs - W
@ Jax - W
@ Titans - W
Patriots - L
@ Chiefs - L
Raiders - W

Chiefs (7-2)
Bucs - W
@ Broncos - L
@ Falcons - L
Raiders - W
Titans - W
Broncos - W
@ Chargers - W

Raiders (7-2)
Texans - W
Panthers - L
Bills - L
@ Chiefs - L
@ Chargers - W
Colts - W
@ Broncos - L

I'm probably being a bit of a homer, but I ended up with Chiefs at 12-4, Broncos at 11-5, and Raiders at 10-6. I'm still not sold on the Raiders being a legit team, and the Broncos offense is awful, but we play so many games against each other that someone's gotta lose.
Sounds about right. Whoever wins the West will likely get the first round bye as well. It would be huge if we can keep it up

DaFace
11-14-2016, 01:56 PM

I added a poll that you can still participate in. :evil:

Dante84
11-14-2016, 01:59 PM
DENVER
Chiefs - L
@ Jax - W
@ Titans - L
Patriots - L
@ Chiefs - L
Raiders - W
FINAL RECORD: 9-7

KANSAS CITY
Bucs - W
@ Broncos - W
@ Falcons - L
Raiders - W
Titans - W
Broncos - W
@ Chargers - L
FINAL RECORD: 12-4

OAKLAND (7-2)
Texans - W
Panthers - L
Bills - W
@ Chiefs - L
@ Chargers - W
Colts - W
@ Broncos - L
FINAL RECORD: 11-5

Mile High Mania
11-14-2016, 01:59 PM
I did a strike through on the games I see them losing and an italic blue on the games that I think will be problematic. Overall, I think Denver finishes 1 game out of first. I still think OAK wins the division and we'll see 3 teams from the West go to the playoffs - Oak, KC and Den - likely in that order of finish.

Broncos (7-3)
Chiefs
@ Jax
@ Titans
Patriots
@ Chiefs
Raiders

Chiefs (7-2)
Bucs
@ Broncos
@ Falcons
Raiders
Titans
Broncos
@ Chargers

Raiders (7-2)
Texans
Panthers
Bills
@ Chiefs
@ Chargers
Colts
@ Broncos

Mr. Flopnuts
11-14-2016, 02:06 PM
I did a strike through on the games I see them losing and an italic blue on the games that I think will be problematic. Overall, I think Denver finishes 1 game out of first. I still think OAK wins the division and we'll see 3 teams from the West go to the playoffs - Oak, KC and Den - likely in that order of finish.

Broncos (7-3)
Chiefs
@ Jax
@ Titans
Patriots
@ Chiefs
Raiders

Chiefs (7-2)
Bucs
@ Broncos
@ Falcons
Raiders
Titans
Broncos
@ Chargers

Raiders (7-2)
Texans
Panthers
Bills
@ Chiefs
@ Chargers
Colts
@ Broncos

Your results show the Chiefs winning the division with the tie breaker over the Raiders.

carcosa
11-14-2016, 02:07 PM
Chiefs #1, other teams can suck several eggs!!!

Mile High Mania
11-14-2016, 02:08 PM
Your results show the Chiefs winning the division with the tie breaker over the Raiders.

OK...

Mr. Flopnuts
11-14-2016, 02:10 PM
OK...

You said you thought Oakland would win. I guess you're factoring a loss in there for the Chiefs in one of the blue games? I dunno.

DaFace
11-14-2016, 02:11 PM

538's model has all three teams with a >50% chance of making the playoffs, and I generally agree. Unless the Bills, Bengals, or Steelers go on a big run here, the AFCW will be sending three this year.

Mr. Flopnuts
11-14-2016, 02:12 PM
I think the Broncos are going to drop 4 of their last 6 games. I think the Raiders will win 5, and the Chiefs will win 5-6 of their final 7. The Chiefs will take the division outright, or by tie breaker and receive a 1st round bye for the first time in forever. I think we're going to sweep Denver. There are my bold predictions. My luck lately means that we will lose out and draft 17th in the 1st round.

Graystoke
11-14-2016, 02:28 PM
I got a bad feeling bout the Raiders

carcosa
11-14-2016, 02:29 PM
I got a bad feeling bout the Raiders

how so

Mile High Mania
11-14-2016, 02:39 PM
You said you thought Oakland would win. I guess you're factoring a loss in there for the Chiefs in one of the blue games? I dunno.

Right and in the end, I think that's how it will play out... OAK will win the division.

Buck
11-14-2016, 02:40 PM
Here are the remaining schedules for the fight for the AFCW (list and formatting shamelessly stolen from MileHighMania). Who ends up on top?

Broncos (7-3)
Chiefs
@ Jax
@ Titans
Patriots
@ Chiefs
Raiders

Chiefs (7-2)
Bucs
@ Broncos
@ Falcons
Raiders
Titans
Broncos
@ Chargers

Raiders (7-2)
Texans
Panthers
Bills
@ Chiefs
@ Chargers
Colts
@ Broncos

Chargers
(don't really matter for this discussion - sorry Buck)

Hey fuck you

Chargers will finish 7-9.

Don't care about the others.

Mile High Mania
11-14-2016, 02:41 PM
Hey **** you

https://media.giphy.com/media/U5QRnhGv4rlSg/giphy.gif

jjchieffan
11-14-2016, 02:47 PM
Hey **** you

They'll be above .500 and above the Donks. Bank on it.

jjchieffan
11-14-2016, 02:49 PM
Poll fail. You left out the team that will finish 2nd in the division, yet you included the Donks, who will finish last.

jjchieffan
11-14-2016, 02:50 PM
I think the Donks are going to drop 4 of their last 6 games. I think the Raiders will win 5, and the Chiefs will win 5-6 of their final 7. The Chiefs will take the division outright and receive a 1st round bye for the first time in forever. I think we're going to sweep Denver. There are my bold predictions.

This seems to be the most likely scenario.

Graystoke
11-14-2016, 02:55 PM
how so

I think they have a good chance to win the division.
I hope not

carcosa
11-14-2016, 02:57 PM
I think they have a good chance to win the division.
I hope not

We already beat them in their own house. They have NO HOPE!!!!!

Chiefs win the division, BOOK IT

Direckshun
11-14-2016, 03:04 PM
Chiefs 12-4
Broncos 11-5
Raiders 10-6

Chiefs sweep the Raiders and Chargers, split with the Broncos and lose to the Falcons.

Broncos drop a game to the Chiefs and Pats.

Raiders lose to the Broncos and Raiders, lose at home to the Panthers and I bet the Colts can land a shocker in Oakland.

jjchieffan
11-14-2016, 05:38 PM
Chiefs 12-4
Broncos 11-5
Raiders 10-6

Chiefs sweep the Raiders and Chargers, split with the Broncos and lose to the Falcons.

Broncos drop a game to the Chiefs and Pats.

Raiders lose to the Broncos and Raiders, lose at home to the Panthers and I bet the Colts can land a shocker in Oakland.

That's gonna be quite the feat. I like it!

pugsnotdrugs19
11-14-2016, 05:50 PM
Broncos (10-6)
Chiefs L
@ Jax W
@ Titans W
Patriots L
@ Chiefs L
Raiders W

Chiefs (12-4)
Bucs W
@ Broncos W
@ Falcons L
Raiders W
Titans W
Broncos W
@ Chargers L

Raiders (10-6)
Texans W
Panthers L
Bills W
@ Chiefs L
@ Chargers L
Colts W
@ Broncos L

I personally thought coming into yesterday's game @ Carolina, that it was the toughest remaining matchup for the Chiefs. I could totally see them going 13-3. But Oakland seems like a 10-6 lock to me. Denver is 10-6 or 11-5.

stevieray
11-14-2016, 06:58 PM

Exactly, no way to get a grip on three horses neck and neck.

Rain Man
11-14-2016, 07:00 PM
I'm showing the Chiefs at 12-4, the Cheaters at 11-5, and the Weird Guy's Team at 11-5.