PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Let's talk about the Broncos

Pages : [1] 2

BossChief
11-23-2016, 08:49 AM
This is a must win game if KC wants to keep its hopes of winning the division and I think it's gonna be a tough one to win. For them to have a chance, some things need to happen...

1) we need to run the ball effectively. Denver's soft underbelly is its run defense and KC has the horses to run the ball effectively.

2) gotta get Maclin back and he needs to be focused and effective. He does that and it will help the offense from the running game, to the individual matchups at WR and TE. Without him, Denver matches up against us extremely well.

3) Dee Ford, Chris Jones, Dontari Poe and Justin Houston need to play top shelf football and impose their will on Denver's porous OL and force Siemien into mistakes. They do that, this is going to be a repeat of last years game in Denver.

4) Marcus Peters needs to play and be his normal self.

5) Kelce needs to force Denver to cover him with a safety because their LBers won't be able to cover him. This depends a lot on Maclin playing IMO. Maclin plays and Ward is forced to stay with Kelce all game, the run game and designed plays to Hill should flourish.

6) Alex Smith needs to turn the switch on. No more excuses, he needs to play the best ball of his life to win this one against one of the best secondaries in the NFL. Especially with them getting Talib back.

These things happen, I think KC has a really good shot at winning a close game

Rasputin
11-23-2016, 08:53 AM
Derrick Johnson is going to wield his way for the Chiefs to win. Derrick Johnson has a knack of INT pic 6 if you will in Denver. Derrick Johnson is going beast this game mark my words.

Rasputin
11-23-2016, 08:56 AM
You didn't even mention Derrick Johnson. This is going be a defining game for DJ56 for the season with !!!!!!!!!!!!!! exclamation point! !!!!

Pointer19
11-23-2016, 08:59 AM
Hmm. Are there any defensive players we should watch? I'm not sure if anybody will have any games.. Perhaps someone with a knack for pick sixes in Denver? Do we have one of those?

ptlyon
11-23-2016, 09:00 AM
We're fucked boys

Rasputin
11-23-2016, 09:03 AM
We're fucked boys

No it will be Denver that will be fucked shit out of luck our dicks they will suck.

KC_Lee
11-23-2016, 09:04 AM
1) we need to run the ball effectively. Denver's soft underbelly is its run defense and KC has the horses to run the ball effectively.
- Yeah but why do I get this feeling that Andy will pass over and over on short yardage downs where running the ball would be more effective? How many 3rd & 2 or 3rd & 1 will get a check down pass for a loss?

2) gotta get Maclin back and he needs to be focused and effective. He does that and it will help the offense from the running game, to the individual matchups at WR and TE. Without him, Denver matches up against us extremely well.
- Maclin will come out in the 1st quarter and look brilliant, 3 catches for 50 yards on key plays only to tweek is groin again

3) Dee Ford, Chris Jones, Dontari Poe and Justin Houston need to play top shelf football and impose their will on Denver's porous OL and force Siemien into mistakes. They do that, this is going to be a repeat of last years game in Denver.
- I can see 2 of the 4 plays you listed playing top shelf, take your pick of which two but the other two will not be a factor.

- Agreed

5) Kelce needs to force Denver to cover him with a safety because their LBers won't be able to cover him. This depends a lot on Maclin playing IMO. Maclin plays and Ward is forced to stay with Kelce all game, the run game and designed plays to Hill should flourish.
- Nah, let’s use him on gadget plays and trick sweeps

6) Alex Smith needs to turn the switch on. No more excuses, he needs to play the best ball of his life to win this one against one of the best secondaries in the NFL. Especially with them getting Talib back
- Does Alex have an on / off switch? I think it’s more of a dimmer switch and it’s permanently stuck on half.

Rasputin
11-23-2016, 09:11 AM
- Yeah but why do I get this feeling that Andy will pass over and over on short yardage downs where running the ball would be more effective? How many 3rd & 2 or 3rd & 1 will get a check down pass for a loss?

If we run a draw play on 3rd and two I'm going go kick kittens.

wazu
11-23-2016, 09:17 AM
If we run a draw play on 3rd and two I'm going go kick kittens.

Nope, that's when we chuck it 20 yards down the field to Harris.

Sandy Vagina
11-23-2016, 09:26 AM
Nope, that's when we chuck it 20 yards out of bounds to Hill.

FYP

:p

CupidStunt
11-23-2016, 09:31 AM
We have Alex Smith

They have some dude named Semen?

Advantage: Broncos

carcosa
11-23-2016, 09:33 AM
We Shall Be Fine

Pablo
11-23-2016, 09:37 AM
I think if we can really drive the ball down the field well all game and kick at least six field goals we have a good shot at winning this thing.

I don't really care to put too much pressure on Alice and the offense to score more points than the Broncos do. Doesn't seem fair.

We're gonna see what Santos and Colquitt are made of. Hope they don't shit the bed.

KCUnited
11-23-2016, 09:43 AM
If we can continue to setup Colquitt, we can give our defense a shot to put up some points.

OnTheWarpath15
11-23-2016, 09:48 AM
If we can continue to setup Colquitt, we can give our defense a shot to put up some points.

LMAO

OnTheWarpath15
11-23-2016, 09:56 AM

We DO have the horses, but Andy refuses to establish the run.

We have one of, if not the best FB's in the league - and he's currently getting 12% of the offensive snaps this season.

To put that in perspective, De'Anthony Thomas is getting 8% of the offensive snaps this season.

Albert Wilson is getting 45%

Ridiculous.

Mile High Mania
11-23-2016, 10:01 AM
This is a must win game if KC wants to keep its hopes of winning the division and I think it's gonna be a tough one to win. For them to have a chance, some things need to happen...

6) Alex Smith needs to turn the switch on. No more excuses, he needs to play the best ball of his life to win this one against one of the best secondaries in the NFL. Especially with them getting Talib back.

These things happen, I think KC has a really good shot at winning a close game

Might as well say 'We need to play a complete game and for all our stars to show up and produce."

Honestly, I think the bolds are key... those 3 are where the game will be won or lost.

farmerchief
11-23-2016, 10:08 AM
You didn't even mention Derrick Johnson. This is going be a defining game for DJ56 for the season with !!!!!!!!!!!!!! exclamation point! !!!!

For as good as he is, He sure whifs on a lot of tackles!

Pasta Little Brioni
11-23-2016, 10:08 AM
They aren't a very good team at all to be honest

scho63
11-23-2016, 10:15 AM
We need to replace the refs who will be biased

Chief Roundup
11-23-2016, 10:15 AM
Derrick Johnson is going to wield his way for the Chiefs to win. Derrick Johnson has a knack of INT pic 6 if you will in Denver. Derrick Johnson is going beast this game mark my words.

He has a knack....with his whole whopping 2 out of his 14 in his career????

In58men
11-23-2016, 10:17 AM
Broncos- 24

Chiefs- 13

Alex Smith 235 yards 1 TD (his usual performance)

Red Dawg
11-23-2016, 10:22 AM
They have an extremely good defense and we have the worst offense in football being led by a QB that can't put up points on the worst defenses in the league.

Unless we make Semen completely cost them the game we are losing.

RunKC
11-23-2016, 10:23 AM
Run the ball well, get our weapons in the middle of the field to take advantage of Denver's slow ILB's, stop the run.

Chief Roundup
11-23-2016, 10:26 AM
They have an extremely good defense and we have the worst offense in football being led by a QB that can't put up points on the worst defenses in the league.

But, but it is the defenses fault that we lost last week. It could not possibly be because we are bottom 5 in almost every statistical category on offense. It has to be the defense, no it doesn't matter that they basically won almost every game single handedly. It must be the defense. It could not be Alex Smith, Andy Reid and that offense. NO NO NO

TEX
11-23-2016, 10:27 AM
Run the ball well, get our weapons in the middle of the field to take advantage of Denver's slow ILB's, stop the run.

Yep. And DO NOT get CUTE (especially around the goal line) and CHANGE things if it's WORKING!

Pasta Little Brioni
11-23-2016, 10:32 AM

Denver has far less talent on offense

Pasta Little Brioni
11-23-2016, 10:33 AM
Green, Booker, Semen, Fowler, and the entire O line suck monkey nuts

pugsnotdrugs19
11-23-2016, 10:37 AM
I'll be sure to post the injury news around noon when Reid speaks if no one else does first.

Our health is as key as anything. Andy's gotta let this offense regain its true identity of running the ball. Truthfully, along with that and Alex using his legs more, I think that's all it would take to get the offense back to 2015 form. Ware is averaging 4.9 YPC yet still getting underused.

In a perfect world, they use this game to get back on track running the ball and by week 17 or so Jamaal comes back to take some carries too...

CupidStunt
11-23-2016, 10:40 AM
They aren't a very good team at all to be honest

Neither is Tampa.

Who the Broncos absolutely raped, btw.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-23-2016, 10:41 AM
Neither is Tampa.

We raped Oakland who raped Denver. Your point???

pugsnotdrugs19
11-23-2016, 10:45 AM
Neither is Tampa.

You can't play that game in the NFL whatsoever.

Its legitimately any given Sunday, especially when you're as short handed as KC was last week. Nonetheless, this will be a tough game.

pugsnotdrugs19
11-23-2016, 10:51 AM
In each of Denver's 3 losses, the opposing team ran the ball much more than they passed, and QBs with elite stats (Ryan, Carr, Rivers) all put up very low statistical outputs in the passing game.

The blueprint is clear. The Chiefs have to execute it.

RealSNR
11-23-2016, 11:09 AM
We're fucked

beach tribe
11-23-2016, 11:16 AM
I would almost bet KC curb stomps the living shit out of Denver this week. It almost makes me glad we lost to Tampa.
It's the way of the NFL a loss for teams that do not lose very often really focuses and fires up the players.

30-13 Cheufs

Dayze
11-23-2016, 11:19 AM
Broncos- 24

Chiefs- 13

Alex Smith 235 yards 1 TD (his usual performance)

75-100 of that coming in the 4 qtr when we're down 21-6.

beach tribe
11-23-2016, 11:19 AM

We have one of, if not the best FB's in the league - and he's currently getting 12% of the offensive snaps this season.

To put that in perspective, De'Anthony Thomas is getting 8% of the offensive snaps this season.

Ridiculous.

Man, that's infuriating.

beach tribe
11-23-2016, 11:22 AM

Its legitimately any given Sunday, especially when you're as short handed as KC was last week. Nonetheless, this will be a tough game.

Exactly.

That metric Never holds up. Teams match up and game plan differently. It just doesn't work.

New World Order
11-23-2016, 11:53 AM
23-13 Denver.

pugsnotdrugs19
11-23-2016, 11:55 AM
Maclin (groin), DJ (sore), Poe (knee), Ford (hammy), Reyes (knee), West (concussion) will not practice.

Peters and Howard will. Reid says DJ should be good to go and Ford is day to day and upbeat.

TEX
11-23-2016, 12:12 PM
Denver has far less talent on offense

QB play can be the great equalizer...their QB play has been underwhelming to say the least, but one can argue that it's been "better" than ours. :shrug:

Discuss Thrower
11-23-2016, 12:15 PM
17-6 Denver.

TEX
11-23-2016, 12:16 PM
I would almost bet KC curb stomps the living shit out of Denver this week. It almost makes me glad we lost to Tampa.
It's the way of the NFL a loss for teams that do not lose very often really focuses and fires up the players.

30-13 Cheufs

Don't hold your breadth. KC is all banged up - Denver is rested and getting healthy. Will be tall order to go in there and win - especially two years in a row (when was the last time that happened?), and in prime time. This has the makings for a long night for the Chiefs - BUT you never know and that's why they play the game...

Oh - My prediction is 20 - 9 Denver.

TEX
11-23-2016, 12:18 PM

Exactly.

ptlyon
11-23-2016, 12:21 PM
Don't hold your breadth. KC is all banged up - Denver is rested and getting healthy. Will be tall order to go in there and win - especially two years in a row (when was the last time that happened?), and in prime time. This has the makings for a long night for the Chiefs - BUT you never know and that's why they play the game...

Nah, Santos will make more FGs than that. 20-12 Denver.

DaneMcCloud
11-23-2016, 12:24 PM

Ridiculous.

In trying to outsmart opposing defensive coordinators and defensive players, Andy all too often outsmarts himself.

It has to end if this team has any chance of not only getting to the post season, but doing something if they're in it.

Bugeater
11-23-2016, 12:25 PM
Must win game for the Chiefs=Don't bother watching

MahiMike
11-23-2016, 12:27 PM
Throw it to kelce 1st 12 plays until they double team him. Then run 12 plays. Repeat.

beach tribe
11-23-2016, 12:27 PM

I think if Ford and Peters are close to top form we win way bigger than we should.
Had we won last week I wouldnt be saying this.

beach tribe
11-23-2016, 12:32 PM
When is the last time this team lost two in a row? Week 6 last season?

notorious
11-23-2016, 12:41 PM
Nothing like playing Denver at Denver after a bye week.

Good work, NFL schedule!

vailpass
11-23-2016, 12:48 PM
If KC gets a consistent pass rush and sticks to the run they can win.
If not Denver has one more NFL WR than KC has NFL D-backs and it will be a long night for the Chiefs.
Should be a good game featuring two solid Defenses and I'm looking forward to it.

CupidStunt
11-23-2016, 12:54 PM
In each of Denver's 3 losses, the opposing team ran the ball much more than they passed, and QBs with elite stats (Ryan, Carr, Rivers) all put up very low statistical outputs in the passing game.

The blueprint is clear. The Chiefs have to execute it.

Heh.

Sure there's a reason the Broncos gave up the run a little more in those games vs those QBs. You think they're gonna play back against the pass vs Alex Smith? ROFLROFLROFL

Pablo
11-23-2016, 12:56 PM
Heh.

Sure there's a reason the Broncos gave up the run a little more in those games vs those QBs. You think they're gonna play back against the pass vs Alex Smith? ROFLROFLROFLAll Alice has to do is go over the top a couple of times for some big plays and they'll back off. A couple of those chunk plays and we'll be in position for Santos to really shine.

beach tribe
11-23-2016, 01:04 PM
Nope, that's when we chuck it 20 yards down the field to Harris.

And he drops it..

listopencil
11-23-2016, 01:06 PM
It's probably going to be two Defenses beating the crap out of the other team's Offense. The good thing is that your D plans to shut down our run blocking, overwhelm our pass protection, and force us into third-and-long situations. Our O-Line already does that so we're used to it. I'm not sure if your D can actually make our O play any worse than it already does.

notorious
11-23-2016, 01:06 PM
And he drops it..

That's why you make it hard to catch, because if it hits him between the numbers.........

notorious
11-23-2016, 01:07 PM
Neither of these teams can win without turnovers.

It will take a couple TO's from either team, and that will decide the game.

ThaVirus
11-23-2016, 01:10 PM
All Alice has to do is go over the top a couple of times for some big plays and they'll back off. A couple of those chunk plays and we'll put Colquitt in position to pin them inside the 20.

Fixed that for ya.

notorious
11-23-2016, 01:11 PM
LMAO

Pablo
11-23-2016, 01:24 PM
Fixed that for ya.Good thinking. If we can get a fumble recovery THEN we'll be in a spot to kick that FG.

beach tribe
11-23-2016, 01:26 PM
That's why you make it hard to catch, because if it hits him between the numbers.........

He said throw it Deep to Harris. Might hit between the numbers on field 5 yards short of him.

RunKC
11-23-2016, 01:29 PM
In trying to outsmart opposing defensive coordinators and defensive players, Andy all too often outsmarts himself.

It has to end if this team has any chance of not only getting to the post season, but doing something if they're in it.

Unfortunately Bob Sutton does this too.

Justin Houston was dropped into coverage on the 3rd down conversion that essentially won TB the game. Why on Earth would you do that on a passing play you have to have to win?

Chief Pagan
11-23-2016, 02:09 PM
Good thinking. If we can get a fumble recovery THEN we'll be in a spot to kick that FG.

If that happens, maybe we should just take the FG attempt on first down...

Rain Man
11-23-2016, 02:12 PM
I would prefer to rant rather than talk. Is that allowed in this thread, or should I start a ranting thread instead?

MMXcalibur
11-23-2016, 02:16 PM
Broncos 17, Chiefs 6

The game will definitely be there for the taking, but this limp-dick offense will fall on its face, wriggle around on the ground as a flight-or-fight response, and die choking on its own tongue.

CupidStunt
11-23-2016, 03:49 PM
All Alice has to do is go over the top a couple of times for some big plays and they'll back off. A couple of those chunk plays and we'll be in position for Santos to really shine.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Simply Red
11-23-2016, 03:49 PM
let's don't

Rasputin
11-23-2016, 03:55 PM
let's don't

Will we be fine Sir?

Easy 6
11-23-2016, 04:06 PM
We can handle their offense, but I fear Reid and Smiff are going to leave giants piles of feces all over their field

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-23-2016, 04:09 PM
Don't give them any points on turnovers and we will move than likely win

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-23-2016, 04:11 PM
If we allow Talib to shoot himself in the foot, I think we have a chance to win

pugsnotdrugs19
11-23-2016, 05:37 PM
Turnover battle decides games like these.....

where the offense is AIDS on both ends.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-24-2016, 11:05 AM
I'm amazed that Denver's pass defense is ranked #1 despite playing Rivers twice, Ryan, Brees, Cam, Luck, Dalton, Carr

Could you have a more proven secondary in the league??

Talib and Harris as a duo allow a QB rating of 57.3

pugsnotdrugs19
11-24-2016, 11:52 AM
First time since Von Miller entered the league that we had a RT of the quality of Schwartz to match up with him... hope the big man shows out.

Simply Red
11-24-2016, 11:56 AM
Will we be fine Sir?

No, Oh well, It's only a game.

Chiefshrink
11-24-2016, 12:09 PM
If Reid and staff are wise they would be studying the Falcons game film of how they beat the Donkeys. With Travathian gone Falcons recognized Denver's LB's have a difficult time covering RB's going down field. Freeman and Coleman burnt these guys all day long down the middle. We have the goods to do that as well.

Just saying:shrug:

pugsnotdrugs19
11-24-2016, 12:14 PM
If Reid and staff are wise they would be studying the Falcons game film of how they beat the Donkeys. With Travathian gone Falcons recognized Denver's LB's have a difficult time covering RB's going down field. Freeman and Coleman burnt these guys all day long down the middle. We have the goods to do that as well.

And we have the pass protecting tackles to do it as well..

Run the ball, throw it to the backs and tight ends. Seems to set up perfectly for the Chiefs but we'll see...

chiefforlife
11-24-2016, 12:17 PM

THIS!! ALL DAY!!

pugsnotdrugs19
11-24-2016, 12:27 PM
As an NFL staff you can be sure they've seen everything Denver has done this year and what has been done to them and will try to use it against them.

Denver will do the same to us, though.

CupidStunt
11-24-2016, 12:35 PM

If only we could steal Matt Ryan...

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-24-2016, 12:43 PM
Eat plenty of stem cells for this one.

NWTF
11-24-2016, 01:02 PM
Both teams focus on O should be running the ball effectively to limit weak passing games being exposed and reduces the chances for turnovers. Neither teams O really wants to have to rely on the passing game to win, although, at times Andy actually tries to fool the other team by passing a lot, albeit shorter high % passes, screens. So theres always the oddity the Chiefs do find the ability to run effectively yet inexplicably choose to pass. If Denver quits running its because the Chiefs are stopping the run.

On D it should be the same thing stop the other team from running the ball and force them to throw which will increase the chance of mistakes and turnovers. Again these arent good passing offenses, and arent good at playing from behind.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-24-2016, 01:05 PM

And we have the pass protecting tackles to do it as well..

Run the ball, throw it to the backs and tight ends. Seems to set up perfectly for the Chiefs but we'll see...

Yep. Ware, west, Kelce will have to shoulder the load. Wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of 2 TE sets to take advantage of the run game and play action.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-24-2016, 01:06 PM
FwiW, Siemian has had a very rough time against the average or better defenses this season. We should be getting a lot of 3rd down stops. Get the ball back and run it down their throats

RunKC
11-24-2016, 01:11 PM
We should win this game. We have the OL to protect the QB, a top shelf RB and an elite caliber defense.

It all depends on if Alex Smith will actually play well for once and if Andy won't get too cute

Hammock Parties
11-24-2016, 02:15 PM
Hi KC fans. Bronco O STINKS this year but yours is clearly even worse. Considering Crablegs beat up your secondary last week I think we have the advantage with the No. 1 secondary.

BRONCOS 24 Chiefs 10

Enjoy third place. Neither of us are beating the Raiders to the division crown unfortunately.

~j

pugsnotdrugs19
11-24-2016, 02:48 PM
Hi KC fans. Bronco O STINKS this year but yours is clearly even worse. Considering Crablegs beat up your secondary last week I think we have the advantage with the No. 1 secondary.

BRONCOS 24 Chiefs 10

Enjoy third place. Neither of us are beating the Raiders to the division crown unfortunately.

~j

KC is ahead of Denver in nearly every offensive statistical category.

Hammock Parties
11-24-2016, 02:55 PM
KC is ahead of Denver in nearly every offensive statistical category.

yeah except for that pesky points part lololololllll

broncos have 22 TD and 21 FG

cheefs have 18 TD and 23 FG

pugsnotdrugs19
11-24-2016, 03:02 PM
yeah except for that pesky points part lololololllll

broncos have 22 TD and 21 FG

cheefs have 18 TD and 23 FG

The only position group that is better offensively in Denver is WRs.

If you say anything different, you can't be taken seriously.

Hammock Parties
11-24-2016, 03:04 PM

doesn't matter much to me, the broncos score more points and have a far better defense, pretty sure we got this in the bag

good luck cheefs, hope it's a good game because last time suckedddd!

Tombstone RJ
11-24-2016, 03:09 PM

Fullback

Tombstone RJ
11-24-2016, 03:11 PM

WR

NJChiefsFan
11-24-2016, 04:30 PM

BRONCOS 24 Chiefs 10

~j

Why do you think OAK is going to take it? KC already drubbed them in OAK and OAK has a tough schedule. They certainly could win the division but I actually don't think they will.

Hammock Parties
11-24-2016, 05:02 PM
Why do you think OAK is going to take it? KC already drubbed them in OAK and OAK has a tough schedule. They certainly could win the division but I actually don't think they will.

Most playmakers, best QB.

pugsnotdrugs19
11-24-2016, 05:28 PM
Most playmakers, best QB.

And an atrocious defense as the cherry on top.

NWTF
11-24-2016, 05:31 PM

The Oak game seems more like an aberration as each week passes. KC got them after a bye, and it was the next game after the humiliation in Pittsburgh. A redemption game as Mike Tomlin calls it. KC clearly outplayed them.

Oak will get knocked out in the playoffs. Their D wont hold up, but their O is the best in the division and they have the best opportunity to come back and win games they shouldnt due to having a QB and play makers. It helps that they are agressive and not risk averse. You have to outplay them for 60 min not 50 because their O can score multiple TDs quickly. Something KC and Den cant do. They both have to rely on their Ds to step up and make plays, and they have, but it seems if you need to score some points in a hurry its much easier if you have an offense that can do that.

Hammock Parties
11-24-2016, 06:21 PM
And an atrocious defense as the cherry on top.

Texans scored 20 against the Raiders, and 19 against the Chiefs

I think their D is a little underrated, certainly it gave us problems

NJChiefsFan
11-24-2016, 07:12 PM

When tds don't count and gaining first downs are ignored, it's tough to score.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-24-2016, 07:22 PM

I agree. Unless it's in the NFL script like this game was http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000431685/Week-12-Chiefs-vs-Raiders-highlights

Best22
11-24-2016, 07:36 PM

Texans scored a TD directly off a bad snap by AS11 deep in KC territory. Difference in the game.

In Mexico City, the Texans were robbed of a touchdown AND were robbed deep in Raider territory of two first downs. That's probably 7 or 11 points taken off the board for Houston by the refs

Hammock Parties
11-24-2016, 09:06 PM
whatever makes you feel better

raiders have allowed 20 pts per game over the last month, that is good enough w/their offence

i wont be surprised if they beat denver and kc to end the year

when did cheef fans get this overconfident?

Discuss Thrower
11-24-2016, 09:08 PM
Oakland is going to get a first round bye. Their schedule is pretty much cake to end the year..

Great Expectations
11-24-2016, 09:12 PM
Oakland is going to get a first round bye. Their schedule is pretty much cake to end the year..

I think Carolina will beat them.

NJChiefsFan
11-24-2016, 09:19 PM

Car, buf, sd, kc, ind, den. That isn't cake. Especially if kc does beat Oakland at home. While they could go through that, it's far from a guarantee which is what cake means to me. I don't think arguing 3-3 is that hard to do. I don't think 2-4 is insane either although I would be surprised to see that happen.

RunKC
11-24-2016, 09:21 PM

Thanksgiving night and Broncos getting butthurt on Chiefs IG. ROFL

Discuss Thrower
11-24-2016, 09:22 PM
:facepalm:

MotherfuckerJones
11-24-2016, 10:37 PM
This game won't be close. Denver is gona crush Alex Smith and this putrid offense. Our defense is far too beat up. Denver is healthy.

Denver 31
KC 10

Chiefshrink
11-24-2016, 11:21 PM
an elite caliber defense.

Elite defense ? We have been gashed all year on the run and our 2ndary in spite of Peters play is still very vulnerable. We as a defense are barely mediocre IMO. We will see how Fisher and Schwartz hold up against Von,Ware and Ray. I don't think they hold up IMO. Our TE's will have to be "chipping" all night to give AS just a chance to get it down field.

Chiefshrink
11-24-2016, 11:23 PM
This game won't be close. Denver is gona crush Alex Smith and this putrid offense. Our defense is far too beat up. Denver is healthy.

Denver 31
KC 10

Reality I'm afraid.:rolleyes:

MotherfuckerJones
11-25-2016, 12:21 AM
Not to mention this organization sucks on SNF over the past number of seasons. I have zero faith in this team right now because our strong suit is defense and they're too beat up to count on carry this team this week. If they're missing Ford and Howard, then they're really weak pass rushing and against the run. Winston had such a ridiculous amount of time to throw last week due to the lack of pressure.

RunKC
11-25-2016, 12:28 AM
Elite defense ? We have been gashed all year on the run and our 2ndary in spite of Peters play is still very vulnerable. We as a defense are barely mediocre IMO. We will see how Fisher and Schwartz hold up against Von,Ware and Ray. I don't think they hold up IMO. Our TE's will have to be "chipping" all night to give AS just a chance to get it down field.

Tied for 4th in points allowed.

IDGAF if we give up 500 yards if we only give up 17 points. Points win games not yards, and we've shut down elite offenses this year except Pitt.

MotherfuckerJones
11-25-2016, 12:30 AM
It's all about points given up. This team is fantastic in the red zone defensively. Yes, they give up yards. But so do a lot of teams. Patriots always give up yards. But ya know what they're always good at? Keeping teams out of the end zone.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-25-2016, 02:50 AM
It's all about points given up. This team is fantastic in the red zone defensively. Yes, they give up yards. But so do a lot of teams. Patriots always give up yards. But ya know what they're always good at? Keeping teams out of the end zone.

Yet you pick an awful Denver offense to score 31...weird. why do you guys always over look the opponent's flaws? They aren't a good team.

Red Dawg
11-25-2016, 06:42 AM
Yet you pick an awful Denver offense to score 31...weird. why do you guys always over look the opponent's flaws? They aren't a good team.

They have been better than us so far. Semen has played better that Smith in most games. We may not get our ass kicked but the thought of our offense doing by much against them is hard to imagine. They have done practically nothing against poor defenses and Donkeys don't have a poor defense.

MotherfuckerJones
11-25-2016, 06:50 AM

I just think Denver will pull away in this one due to all the injuries defensively. I think they'll pressure Alex into mistakes and score off those.

We have a giant flaw...Alex Smith

Mile High Mania
11-25-2016, 08:02 AM
So, what's the update on guys Peters?

TEX
11-25-2016, 08:11 AM
They have been better than us so far. Semen has played better that Smith in most games. We may not get our ass kicked but the thought of our offense doing by much against them is hard to imagine. They have done practically nothing against poor defenses and Donkeys don't have a poor defense.

You can run on them. I don't care if you run it 50 times in a row - if it's working DONT GET CUTE - STICK WITH IT and pick your spots with play action, deeper (intermediate) than you normally would because they'll be sitting on the short stuff just waiting for a check down and / or a tipped ball. (If Maclin is out, this becomes a lot harder.) What you can't do is keep the ball in Alex Smith's hands too long and expect good things...On defense, KC must STOP the run and blitz their QB into mistakes. And when they score, limit them to 3's. Do the first two things and this will be the result. Do that and KC has a shot...But I get your take, especially in Denver.

Mile High Mania
11-25-2016, 09:19 AM
If they were to focus on attacking the middle with the RBs/TE... and doing that consistently, it would be a great concern to me. But, I'm hoping that Reid decides to surprise them by passing a lot.

TEX
11-25-2016, 09:22 AM
If they were to focus on attacking the middle with the RBs/TE... and doing that consistently, it would be a great concern to me. But, I'm hoping that Reid decides to surprise them by passing a lot.

BINGO! Reid goes full RETARD at times. Like I said, the LAST thing I want to see happen is Reid trying to get "cute" and be "unpredictable" and let Alex Smith try and throw it all over the place. The KC game plan should be exactly like the Oakland game.

Titty Meat
11-25-2016, 02:10 PM
Til they can win situational football it won't matter

NWTF
11-25-2016, 02:15 PM
BINGO! Reid goes full RETARD at times. Like I said, the LAST thing I want to see happen is Reid trying to get "cute" and be "unpredictable" and let Alex Smith try and throw it all over the place. The KC game plan should be exactly like the Oakland game.

^^ This right here all day long.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-25-2016, 05:01 PM
I just think Denver will pull away in this one due to all the injuries defensively. I think they'll pressure Alex into mistakes and score off those.

We have a giant flaw...Alex Smith

As they do in Semen boy, Booker, their TEs, and that AWFUL O line.

Hammock Parties
11-25-2016, 05:06 PM
As they do in Semen boy, Booker, their TEs, and that AWFUL O line.

Trevor is 4-0 and we average more than 27 PPG at home this year...flaw?

I dont think the cheefs can put up 28 pts on this D in Denver....wrong?

~j

Pasta Little Brioni
11-25-2016, 05:07 PM
You aren't scoring 27 ROFL

But keep pimping that cheap pile high air. That is the only advantage you have and that's sad.

Hammock Parties
11-25-2016, 05:10 PM
You aren't scoring 27 ROFL

no worries....apparently all you need is 21 against this KC team

Simply Red
11-25-2016, 05:10 PM
So, what's the update on guys Peters?

he's going to fuck semen w/ 9 inches of limp, black cock.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-25-2016, 05:13 PM
no worries....apparently all you need is 21 against this KC team

Semen? 21? ROFL

Hammock Parties
11-25-2016, 05:18 PM
Semen? 21? ROFL

scored at least 21 with trev 7 times this year...don't think it will be an issue

how many times has your guy put up 21 this year?

pugsnotdrugs19
11-25-2016, 05:29 PM
Said this before the Panthers game: we're gonna need a game changing play (pick 6 or return TD) to win this one.

That is the case again I'm afraid.

Sandy Vagina
11-25-2016, 05:32 PM
Said this before the Panthers game: we're gonna need a game changing play (pick 6 or return TD) to win this one.

yeah, not sure if it's a mood or the new info on injuries.. but this might be the first game where I will go in expecting a loss. Low expectations. Hate being this way, but keeping it real. At least the heart rate will be normal instead of jacked up.

SAUTO
11-25-2016, 05:34 PM
yeah, not sure if it's a mood or the new info on injuries.. but this might be the first game where I will go in expecting a loss. Low expectations. Hate being this way, but keeping it real. At least the heart rate will be normal instead of jacked up.

You're a fucking bitch.

pugsnotdrugs19
11-25-2016, 05:35 PM
Split with Denver and beat Oakland and your division chances are still very good...

Easier said than done, but I wouldn't bet against it..

Sandy Vagina
11-25-2016, 05:35 PM
You're a ****ing bitch.

does this mean no cuddling after I tap yo ass?

SAUTO
11-25-2016, 05:41 PM
does this mean no cuddling after I tap yo ass?

I'm sure you dream about it. But it's never gonna happen sista

RunKC
11-25-2016, 05:48 PM
The Chiefs just need to do what Oakland did and what they did there last year: line up and own the LOS.

Pound the fucking rock and make them tired.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-25-2016, 07:03 PM
Basically the only way we win is if we dominate in the run game and win the turnover battle. That injury list is depressing.

BlackOp
11-25-2016, 07:22 PM
KC is without 3 starters on the D-line. Bailey, Howard and Ford...gimpy Johnson, Poe and Peters and no Maclin. Jesus...

Miami plays SF and looks to be headed to 7-4.

Thanks NFL/refs for gifting the Donkos a win against the Saints...and THREE late, game changing 4th down call for the Raiders (Saints, Bucs,Texans). Donkos should be 6-4 and Oakland 5-5.

KC gets late punt TD returns called back, twice...

Done....It's not KC's year and the NFL will see to it that it never is. Just a pawn franchise to be used...

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-25-2016, 07:35 PM
KC is without 3 starters on the D-line. Bailey, Howard and Ford...gimpy Johnson, Poe and Peters and no Maclin. Jesus...

Miami plays SF and looks to be headed to 7-4.

Thanks NFL/refs for gifting the Donkos a win against the Saints...and THREE late, game changing 4th down call for the Raiders (Saints, Bucs,Texans). Donkos should be 6-4 and Oakland 5-5.

KC gets late punt TD returns called back, twice...

Done....It's not KC's year and the NFL will see to it that it never is. Just a pawn franchise to be used...

It is good you have accepted the truth. Until KC acquires a prime time passer to go with that defense when healthy, KC shall never receive prime time status in the world of the NFL.

It is what it is.

NWTF
11-25-2016, 07:36 PM
The Chiefs better play their best game of the year so far. I still feel the Broncos gained an advantage when this game was flexed to prime time.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/11/25/von-miller-calls-sunday-nights-game-the-biggest-of-the-year/

Mr. Laz
11-25-2016, 07:40 PM
It is good you have accepted the truth. Until KC acquires a prime time passer to go with that defense when healthy, KC shall never receive prime time status in the world of the NFL.

It is what it is.
you post almost exactly the same shit in every fucking thread

Why don't you just copy and paste it in your sig so you won't have to type anything anymore.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-25-2016, 07:41 PM
you post almost exactly the same shit in every fucking thread

Why don't you just copy and paste it in your sig so you won't have to type anything anymore.

Nuance.

BlackOp
11-25-2016, 07:56 PM

It is what it is.

KC will have to acquire a QB with marketing appeal similar to Luck/Rodgers/Manning...that draws new consumers outside of it's small market. NFL is beholden to its advertising (network) contracts/profit. It's a tax exempt, billion dollar entertainment corporation (with strong ties to the DOD) and technically/legally not an actual sport. It's looking more and more like a propaganda extension/mouthpiece and a PC social engineering tool...buried in between a barrage of soul-sucking commercials.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-25-2016, 08:06 PM
KC will have to acquire a QB with marketing appeal similar to Luck/Rodgers/Manning...that draws new consumers outside of it's small market. NFL is beholden to its advertising contracts/profit. It's a tax exempt, billion dollar entertainment corporation (with strong ties to the DOD) and technically/legally not an actual sport. It's looking more and more like a propaganda extension/mouthpiece and a PC social engineering tool...buried in between a barrage of soul-sucking commercials.

Points well taken. However, do not discount the fun part of watching a legitimate QB develop in to 10 yard magician, pulling many fun rabbits from his ass! A game day experience that one can actually look forward to as opposed to simply hoping that the defense can pull a score or two, or that your punter can pin the opponent at the 3 yard line.

Yep, living legit; it's where it's at!

Sandy Vagina
11-25-2016, 08:10 PM
KC will have to acquire a QB with marketing appeal similar to Luck/Rodgers/Manning...that draws new consumers outside of it's small market. NFL is beholden to its advertising (network) contracts/profit. It's a tax exempt, billion dollar entertainment corporation (with strong ties to the DOD) and technically/legally not an actual sport. It's looking more and more like a propaganda extension/mouthpiece and a PC social engineering tool...buried in between a barrage of soul-sucking commercials.

Yep, well said. The NFL can not escape the evolution of idiocracy.

Garcia Bronco
11-25-2016, 08:19 PM
No way the Donks win.

Chiefs 20
Donks 3

BlackOp
11-25-2016, 08:19 PM
Yep, well said. The NFL can not escape the evolution of idiocracy.

Do people know that officials/refs have to sign a gag order prior to being hired? They cant talk/whistleblow about what happens without serious legal ramifications...or worse (mob). That any "dispute" is handled "internally"...there is no independent oversight governing it's integrity. They have to answer to nobody...they cant be sued by fans.

When you start adding up all the very "questionable" ways this corporation is structured...you realize it was designed to do EXACTLY what its doing. They created their own network to keep mouthpieces repeating corporate narratives. They have a "command center" in NYC that has final say on all reviews...like the one we saw in Mexico City. Full control from one central place. (You know they all saw the shitty spot on 3rd down prior to the 4th down challenge, right?)

Sandy Vagina
11-25-2016, 08:28 PM
Do people know that officials/refs have to sign a gag order prior to be hired? They cant talk about what happens without serious legal ramifications. That any "dispute" is handled "internally"...there is no independent oversight governing it's integrity. They have to answer to nobody...

When you start adding up all the very questionable" way this corporation is structured...you realize it was designed to do EXACTLY what its doing. They created their own network to keep mouthpieces repeating corporate narratives. They have a "command center" in NYC that has final say on all reviews...like the one we saw in Mexico City.

Yep. It's foul.. and that hurts to admit.. as pro football was such a favorite of mine over the decades. Now, I barely watch any non-KC games. It's just too disingenuous.. can't get into em.

When I worked offshore many years ago, I was amazed at the older gents that barely watched games... or did so with nothing more than chuckling amusement. They claimed that much of it was no different than watching a bad soap on tv. The money had and was gradually corrupting it.. chewing up the purity of it.. and spitting it out in the faces of the viewers.

BlackOp
11-25-2016, 08:41 PM
Yep. It's foul.. and that hurts to admit.. as pro football was such a favorite of mine over the decades. Now, I barely watch any non-KC games. It's just too disingenuous.. can't get into em.

When I worked offshore many years ago, I was amazed at the older gents that barely watched games... or did so with nothing more than chuckling amusement. They claimed that much of it was no different than watching a bad soap on tv. The money had and was gradually corrupting it.. chewing up the purity of it.. and spitting it out in the faces of the viewers.

The internet is slowly exposing the charade...in the 80s-90s, you watched a single game each week (maybe two), from very few angles, at low rez..basically once unless you had a VCR.. There weren't communication avenues for people to share insights, observations or personal experiences/research...let alone the history of the league.

I didnt know it's sole creation was to allow gambling on Sundays...and circumvent the laws in place at the time. I bet 99% of people, here, didn't either. It exists only because the mob wanted another day of gambling...crazy.

NFL is either going to have to move away from it's heritage/Vegas ties...and shore up its loop-holes or crash under the weight of its own greed/hubris. They had it good for a long time. This is a different time and much different generation...too much immediate information to get away with it now. Every game is digitally accessible...and patterns are starting to form.

Chief Northman
11-25-2016, 09:02 PM
No way the Donks win.

Chiefs 20
Donks 3

Attempt at reverse mojo noted.

You can fuck off now.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-25-2016, 09:05 PM
scored at least 21 with trev 7 times this year...don't think it will be an issue

how many times has your guy put up 21 this year?

Weve allowed fewer than 21 to FAR superior offenses than that shit

Pasta Little Brioni
11-25-2016, 09:06 PM

They don't have a stud like Newton though nor a Jameis

Pasta Little Brioni
11-25-2016, 09:10 PM
Don't deserve playoffs of we don't sweep these frauds

Mile High Mania
11-25-2016, 09:48 PM
Don't deserve playoffs of we don't sweep these frauds

2000, 1999, 1995, 1980, 1972, 1971

Six times in my lifetime... KC has swept Denver. Good luck.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-25-2016, 11:33 PM
More PA propaganda. Be funny if you "disappear" for a week again after another Denver loss

pugsnotdrugs19
11-26-2016, 12:05 AM
Ford being out sucks for sure.. but the more I think about it, can Okung consistently hold down Hali?

I highly doubt it.... and as for Howard, RNR looked awesome last week. Even more explosive than Jaye himself. I expect him to turn it up on prime time. I'm more worried about guys like DJ and Poe not being 100% than the guys on defense who are actually out...

Maclin hurts for sure though on offense.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-26-2016, 12:13 AM
Ford being out sucks for sure.. but the more I think about it, can Okung consistently hold down Hali?

I highly doubt it.... and as for Howard, RNR looked awesome last week. Even more explosive than Jaye himself. I expect him to turn it up on prime time. I'm more worried about guys like DJ and Poe not being 100% than the guys on defense who are actually out...

Chris Jones and Houston on their A game can win us this game. I see a lot of nickle formation to give Siemian fits.

New World Order
11-26-2016, 12:17 AM

Doesn't Hali only play a half?

MotherfuckerJones
11-26-2016, 12:17 AM
Houston is in his 2nd week coming off ACL surgery. Would be surprised if we got his A game in Denver considering his game shape isn't all the way there yet. The high altitude will give him fits I'm sure. Congrats on beating a wounded animal Denver.

pugsnotdrugs19
11-26-2016, 12:21 AM
Chris Jones and Houston on their A game can win us this game. I see a lot of nickle formation to give Siemian fits.

One underrated storyline is that our defense sometimes seems to play better on the road. In interviews the players have attributed their strong road play to being able to communicate without the noise.

Outside of that anomaly in Pittsburgh, our D has been pretty well nails on the road. Anytime our defense is playing great, the players mention communication..

Could play a big role Sunday night

pugsnotdrugs19
11-26-2016, 12:23 AM
Doesn't Hali only play a half?

Before last week (when Houston and Hali were back at the same time), he was playing roughly 70% of the snaps for a good stretch of weeks.

Big game this week, they might ask for more.

Rain Man
11-26-2016, 12:24 AM
One underrated storyline is that our defense sometimes seems to play better on the road. In interviews the players have attributed their strong road play to being able to communicate without the noise.

Outside of that anomaly in Pittsburgh, our D has been pretty well nails on the road. Anytime our defense is playing great, the players mention communication..

I've often wondered about this. I've always presumed that it's more important for the offense to call audibles than for the defense to call signals, but in the modern NFL it seems like both are equally important. The offense needs to hear for the snap count, of course, so is that the real difference?

Pasta Little Brioni
11-26-2016, 12:25 AM
Houston is in his 2nd week coming off ACL surgery. Would be surprised if we got his A game in Denver considering his game shape isn't all the way there yet. The high altitude will give him fits I'm sure. Congrats on beating a wounded animal Denver.

It's what they do. Luck, opponent injuries, and favored officiating every damn week. Throw in the cheap air this week...

pugsnotdrugs19
11-26-2016, 12:27 AM
I've often wondered about this. I've always presumed that it's more important for the offense to call audibles than for the defense to call signals, but in the modern NFL it seems like both are equally important. The offense needs to hear for the snap count, of course, so is that the real difference?

I think crowd noise helps your pass rush a lot, I think it being quiet helps your secondary. If a corner can give 'in' calls and other different types of communication that happen within a play, it helps the other defenders pick up on routes coming in their direction and what not.

That's probably the case in a nutshell. Both would help the other, but I think that's probably the main difference.

ptlyon
11-26-2016, 12:32 AM
KC gets hammered this week. Take that to the bank.

NJChiefsFan
11-26-2016, 12:42 AM

To be fair, in that Bucs game the refs called 23 penalties on OAK.

No way the Donks win.

Chiefs 20
Donks 3

You bastard.

It is what it is.

Our prime time status could also be helped if we beat a big team on the road in prime time for once. It really isn't surprising, that at least from the media perspective, they don't respect us. Basically every time the media is ready to jump on board we get killed by PIT, or lose to TB.

pugsnotdrugs19
11-26-2016, 12:47 AM
Very excited to watch Donald Stephenson attempt to block Justin Houston and Tamba Hali. As Andy would say, 'We'll just have to see how that goes and roll here'...

:D

Pasta Little Brioni
11-26-2016, 12:51 AM

They have Jack Shit on offense to achieve that

Pasta Little Brioni
11-26-2016, 12:53 AM
The only way Denver wins is if the refs give them the game like last year in KC

New World Order
11-26-2016, 01:02 AM

I'm worried.

How will the offense score?

Pasta Little Brioni
11-26-2016, 01:14 AM
I'm worried.

How will the offense score?

Can say the same for the Mule toolers

BlackOp
11-26-2016, 01:27 AM
To be fair, in that Bucs game the refs called 23 penalties on OAK.

Yes..and they committed every one them. It was verified BUT the only one that mattered was the bogus call on 4th down that would have ended the game...exactly like the week one Saints situation. Repeating theme vs. the Texans.

Just because they accurately called penalties throughout doesn't mean they didn't nudge the game when it mattered most.

KCs pass rush vanished, at home, with crowd noise against the 32nd ranked o-line (Bucs)..not a single sack. Sounds like an off day until you start critically looking at replays and notice all the glaring holding calls that were simply ignored. These would have resulted in sacks...so not only do you not get the loss, you dont get the penalty either...it seriously compromised Sutton's entire philosophy/scheme. Bucs 3rd down conversions looked like it was easy...because it was. They didn't call one penalty, of any kind, until less than a minute before half.

It was a joke...and not surprised a bit by what happened in Mexico City. I called it..it was a two pronged play to assure Oakland was covered in the standings.

NJChiefsFan
11-26-2016, 01:47 AM
Yes..and they committed every one them. It was verified BUT the only one that mattered was the bogus call on 4th down that would have ended the game...exactly like the Saints situation. Repeating theme vs. the Texans.

Just because they accurately called penalties throughout doesn't mean they didn't nudge the game when it mattered most.

KCs pass rush vanished, at home, with crowd noise against the 32nd ranked o-line (Bucs)..not a single sack. Sounds like an off day until you start critically looking at replays and notice all the glaring holding calls that were simply ignored. These would have resulted in sacks...so not only do you not get the loss, you dont get the penalty either. Bucs 3rd down conversions looked like it was easy...because it was. They didn't call one penalty, of any kind, until less than a minute before half.

It was a joke...and not surprised a bit by what happened in Mexico City. I called it..it was a two pronged play to assure Oakland was covered in the standings.

But there were legit calls that they got wrong in the HOU game. Why would they call 23 penalties in the TB game if they wanted OAK to win? Surely they could have called 15 and gotten away with it. If they are nudging the games, the refs didn't seem to mind to make blatant calls in the HOU/OAK game. So why would they call 23 of them in the TB game? Whether they were all legit or not shouldn't matter since they have done whatever they want in the other games.

BlackOp
11-26-2016, 01:48 AM
But there were legit calls that they got wrong in the HOU game. Why would they call 23 penalties in the TB game if they wanted OAK to win? Surely they could have called 15 and gotten away with it. If they are nudging the games, the refs didn't seem to mind to make blatant calls in the HOU/OAK game. So why would they call 23 of them in the TB game? Whether they were all legit or not shouldn't matter since they have done whatever they want in the other games.

Why would they call a bogus one on 4th down that would have ended the game? Why did NY "master control" not give Houston the 1st down after review?..they had time to see what everyone in world saw. Isn't that it's very purpose of existing...or is it? Is it their job to side with refs...even when they are wrong....sound futile... is it just to validate shitty calls from some "authoritative" mystery center?

New World Order
11-26-2016, 04:18 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JqXfjp4Yls8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BlackOp
11-26-2016, 04:28 AM
http://www.silverandblackpride.com/2016/11/16/13653966/nfl-week-11-odds-betting-lines-raiders-most-heavily-favored-of-season

If Houston had kicked a FG...and Oakland had scored a late TD, it would have circumvented the 5.5 line. There wasn't enough time left to allow it. Winning by 4 points doesn't do shit for Vegas...and the refs/NYC saw to it that it didn't happen.

Explains why the ref called that TD dead on Hopkins too...had to keep Houstons point total down.

GloryDayz
11-26-2016, 04:33 AM
I'm not feeling confident about this one boys. I did last week and our team fucked us, so maybe they effort this week, but I doubt it.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk (so spelling be damned!!!)

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-26-2016, 05:43 AM
2000, 1999, 1995, 1980, 1972, 1971

Six times in my lifetime... KC has swept Denver. Good luck.

We didn't sweep them last year but we sure kicked their ass twice. As well as sending the foreskinhead off to his grave with a 0.00.

Mile High Mania
11-26-2016, 05:59 AM
More PA propaganda. Be funny if you "disappear" for a week again after another Denver loss

Now, you're just making stuff up. You'll take any comment and label it "PA" and I've never been absent after a loss.

We didn't sweep them last year but we sure kicked their ass twice. As well as sending the foreskinhead off to his grave with a 0.00.

Last season's results is why I believe they split this season. Neither team is incredibly impressive or consistent right now. Nothing would shock me, quite honestly.

Red Dawg
11-26-2016, 07:28 AM
I am stunned anyone in KC thinks we have a good shot of winning with the massive injuries we have. If we were all good with JC as well we would probably win for sure. We are going there like the Walikng the Dead and offensively have been garbage in all but 3 games.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-26-2016, 08:33 AM

That's very interesting, I sure hope that is the case.. Siemian hasn't played good defenses for most of the year and did quite poorly against them. Hope that trend continues

Discuss Thrower
11-26-2016, 08:34 AM
I am stunned anyone in KC thinks we have a good shot of winning with the massive injuries we have. If we were all good with JC as well we would probably win for sure. We are going there like the Walikng the Dead and offensively have been garbage in all but 3 games.

I don't think they win a game before the 18th of next month.. And I wouldn't give them good odds on that either.

stevieray
11-26-2016, 10:35 AM
too many injuries,, the only way I see a win is a dominating run game that eats the clock.

threebag
11-26-2016, 10:43 AM
We have Alex Smith

They have some dude named Semen?

Advantage: Broncos

Good to see you prefer semen.

SAUTO
11-26-2016, 10:45 AM
Basically the only way we win is if we dominate in the run game and win the turnover battle. That injury list is depressing.

That's our typical game plan. What does the injury report have to do with it?

NJChiefsFan
11-26-2016, 10:47 AM
http://www.silverandblackpride.com/2016/11/16/13653966/nfl-week-11-odds-betting-lines-raiders-most-heavily-favored-of-season

If Houston had kicked a FG...and Oakland had scored a late TD, it would have circumvented the 5.5 line. There wasn't enough time left to allow it. Winning by 4 points doesn't do shit for Vegas...and the refs/NYC saw to it that it didn't happen.

Explains why the ref called that TD dead on Hopkins too...had to keep Houstons point total down.

Why are you referring the Houston loss when I've said multiple times that the Houston game was a tragedy. I was talking about the Tampa game.

RunKC
11-26-2016, 10:50 AM

It's bc their offense stinks. Their OL has been so bad they allowed 6 sacks to a Saints team that was struggling to get sacks, their top RB is on IR and their QB is basically a less mobile Alex Smith.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-26-2016, 11:06 AM
It's bc their offense stinks. Their OL has been so bad they allowed 6 sacks to a Saints team that was struggling to get sacks, their top RB is on IR and their QB is basically a less mobile Alex Smith.

This place knows Jack Shit about opposing teams. So scared of Denver ROFL morons

GloryDayz
11-26-2016, 11:08 AM
Words can't express how bad last week's loss really was in terms of this season's potential. Sometimes you have to win the games you're supposed to win in order to get the results you want. Duh!!!! But last week was our last chance to get a predictable win before this very injured squad played games they'd have a hard time winning healthy.

While tied for 2nd in the division at 7-3, I still think it's time for 1 Arrowhead Way to take a close look at who is available in the draft and decide how to proceed. I just don't see enough players making it back soon enough, healthy enough, to reverse what I think will be a 3-game losing streak. Oakland might be a win if we get some players back by then, but I'm not sure we will be healthy by then, nor do I think the NFL's love for Oakland will end in advance of their move to Vegas.

Maybe the additional coin I spent to watch last week's game from a better place in the stadium still has me sour, but after watching that bullshit unfold in front of me I don't feel bad for being bitter. It's clear, the fans were better Chiefs than the players last Sunday.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-26-2016, 11:30 AM
Games aren't decided by fans getting their feelings hurt

crispystl
11-26-2016, 12:29 PM
Turnover battle decides games like these.....

where the offense is AIDS on both ends.

Yeah, we have to turn them over at least a couple of times (probably need a defensive score) and then we have to beat them bad on special teams.

vailpass
11-26-2016, 12:37 PM

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTILL7Wzta3StoHPzgK6kUx34jbOThDGtucSIVzy630NX9ds9knLA

pugsnotdrugs19
11-26-2016, 12:52 PM
Steven Nelson has been downgraded to OUT for SNF.

Wow.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-26-2016, 12:54 PM
Lucky fucks

Mile High Mania
11-26-2016, 12:59 PM
This game, more than most others will be won by the team that controls the most fundamental elements of football.

Run the ball consistently and well.
Score quick, even if it's FGs.
Limit turnovers.

The team that loses those 3 items will lose the game. It could honestly be the most low scoring boring affair, or it could be entertaining. Both defenses can be run on successfully and beat up in the short passing game to RBs and TEs.

I haven't watched many Chiefs games this year, but that is how ATL, SD and OAK had their success. ATL caught a break with Lynch starting, but they ran the ball 30+ times and the RB duo had success, esp Coleman in the passing game.

SD in the first game won a game that KC typically wins, ran it fairly well, but outgained Denver and kicked a number of FGs.

ATL, SD and OAK got up quick... 20-3, 21-3, 20-7. Denver with Siemian and that ground game that sputters isn't built for a comeback requiring 2+ scores in a quarter and a half.

So, can Denver lose this weekend? Without a doubt... question is, can KC run the ball consistently, score points early - any points and limit the turnovers.

Both teams have the same recipe for success. By all accounts, Denver is as healthy as they have been overall, but esp on defense, since week 2.

KC is banged up right now and they need Peters to play. I still give the edge to Denver, something like 23-16... but this game will be won by the team that sets the tone in the first half. Denver scored 16 total first half points in those 3 losses, they can't repeat those performances and let KC enter the 2nd half with a lead.

MotherfuckerJones
11-26-2016, 01:14 PM
There's a 0% chance KC wins this game with all these guys out. Just tough luck that we of course have to deal with them while the cheating scum are completely healthy.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-26-2016, 01:18 PM
There's a 0% chance KC wins this game with all these guys out. Just tough luck that we of course have to deal with them while the cheating scum are completely healthy.

Further illustrating your idiocy for everyone to see

CupidStunt
11-26-2016, 01:23 PM
Was looking forward to the excuses from these pathetic homers on Monday but it looks like we're already getting them in advance. Nice. "Wahhh, Alex Smith needs more Pro Bowlers to throw for 200 yards and 1 TD."

RunKC
11-26-2016, 01:27 PM
Let's see here:

-Broncos have a struggling run defense
-We have a good run blocking OL
-Our starting LG is a mauling big man whose strength is run blocking
-We have a good blocking FB
-we've got decent blocking TE's (Kelce/Harris)
-We've got one of the best ground and pound RB's in the league

Any questions about what our gameplan should be? We should run the ball at least 30 times in this game, but we all know Andy won't do this even though he should.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-26-2016, 01:29 PM
Let's see here:

Any questions about what our gameplan should be? We should run the ball at least 30 times in this game, but we all know Andy won't do this even though he should.

It would be nice to see Sherman back in the lineup. Seems like he's been off the field a lot this year in favor of other packages.

Rain Man
11-26-2016, 01:32 PM
Let's see here:

That's what I've been thinking. This should be the game where Ware gets 38 carries, and the Chiefs don't even stop running during the victory formation.

Mile High Mania
11-26-2016, 01:41 PM
Let's see here:

Chiefs should have a total of 35+ carries, with Kelce getting about 12 targets...

Sandy Vagina
11-26-2016, 01:41 PM
It would be nice to see Sherman back in the lineup. Seems like he's been off the field a lot this year in favor of other packages.

Agreed. Less 3WR sets with the likes of Albert W, and more Ware running behind Sherman.

will never happen... :deevee:

Mile High Mania
11-26-2016, 01:42 PM
And, Denver should do the same with Booker and Bibbs... and their TEs. Beat up the middle and hit DT/Sanders for some nice mid-range balls.

Rain Man
11-26-2016, 01:46 PM
And, Denver should do the same with Booker and Bibbs... and their TEs. Beat up the middle and hit DT/Sanders for some nice mid-range balls.

I think Denver's strategy will depend a lot on whether Peters is in the game and playing at strength. If he's out, just throw jump balls up to the wideouts.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-26-2016, 01:47 PM
I think Denver's strategy will depend a lot on whether Peters is in the game and playing at strength. If he's out, just throw jump balls up to the wideouts.

With Nelson out...this could get ugly. Urrc Burry is gonna need to be ready to play in coverage

BossChief
11-26-2016, 07:18 PM
I'm not feeling confident about this one boys. I did last week and our team ****ed us, so maybe they effort this week, but I doubt it.

Last week they overlooked the Bucs knowing they had Denver the following week.

BossChief
11-26-2016, 07:19 PM
Chiefs should have a total of 35+ carries, with Kelce getting about 12 targets...

Yup

Hammock Parties
11-26-2016, 07:37 PM
u guys ready to face the 3 headed monster?

we will have ware, wolfe and miller on the field together for the first time since the begginning of this season

RunKC
11-26-2016, 07:40 PM
Interesting quote by Andy:

"This defense thinks they're a bully," Reid said recently. "The only way you can stand up to a bully is to be a bully back."

Send a message OL

Reerun_KC
11-26-2016, 07:42 PM

"This defense thinks they're a bully," Reid said recently. "The only way you can stand up to a bully is to be a bully back."

Send a message OL

Andy needs to call plays like he's bullying a Sunday buffet...

NJChiefsFan
11-26-2016, 08:25 PM

Send a message OL

Did he say this while scripting his bubble screens and the next great red zone trickeroo?

Last year our motto was take everything, fear nothing or something like that. We then tiptoed into ne and played not to lose. Time for Reid to bring that mentality to the field.

ChiefAshhole1056
11-27-2016, 12:35 AM

Send a message OL

I think it was Jah Reid that said this, not exactly sure where I saw that though.

HIChief
11-27-2016, 06:16 AM
Looking at the injury report, we look like the walking dead, and the Donks look like their at their season opener!

Hog's Gone Fishin
11-27-2016, 07:58 AM

Hey Motherfucker ! Are you forgetting we got Sorenson ?

Aspengc8
11-27-2016, 08:19 AM

I agree. He was on the field a lot vs OAK, and they ran a ton of I form variety with complimentary play action. KC needs to run more inside zone similiar to how DAL uses it with zeke.

GloryDayz
11-27-2016, 08:45 AM
Looking at the injury report, we look like the walking dead, and the Donks look like their at their season opener!

Better conditioning, better coaching, better owner, better football... (Papa Johns) :D But I can hear the excuse birds (again) already...

Pasta Little Brioni
11-27-2016, 09:01 AM
Even with the injuries, we have a more talented squad

Mile High Mania
11-27-2016, 09:16 AM

Across the board.

GloryDayz
11-27-2016, 09:25 AM

So, it'll be one of those quality losses if we lose?

And when our players are gasping for air, the D spent, the O-line suffering terribly because they can't get enough O2, we'll be reminded that Denver has the #1 natural home field advantage because of the altitude.

Coochie liquor
11-27-2016, 09:29 AM
So, it'll be one of those quality losses if we lose?

And when our players are gasping for air, the D spent, the O-line suffering terribly because they can't get enough O2, we'll be reminded that Denver has the #1 natural home field advantage because of the altitude.

No way, didn't affect us last year. We just gotta go in there and punch em in the mouth. Our O and D line will be the story of the win or loss.

Mile High Mania
11-27-2016, 09:36 AM
No way, didn't affect us last year. We just gotta go in there and punch em in the mouth. Our O and D line will be the story of the win or loss.

Good point... that game negated the altitude myth.

stevieray
11-27-2016, 09:56 AM
Good point... that game negated the altitude myth.

It's no myth.

Just stop.

rprevost85
11-27-2016, 10:00 AM
ESPN just talking nothing but shit on the Chiefs a few min ago....a lot about how awful Smith has been as well.....and I can't say they were wrong about a lot of it.

GloryDayz
11-27-2016, 10:09 AM

Not sure if serious...

Rausch
11-27-2016, 10:10 AM
Let's see here:

I bet we throw 30+ passes this game...

Discuss Thrower
11-27-2016, 10:17 AM
I bet we throw 30+ passes this game...

Denver will focus on shutting down Ware early which will spook the Walrus man into calling nothing but passes.

It is known.

GloryDayz
11-27-2016, 10:18 AM
ESPN just talking nothing but shit on the Chiefs a few min ago....a lot about how awful Smith has been as well.....and I can't say they were wrong about a lot of it.

The Hunts just laugh at that sort of thing because they know that, no matter what, they make ~$90M clear in the act of extending the whole "since 1969" thing. I'm sure they're confused about why not everybody's happy...

Without a doubt that are some of the worst owners in all of sports! And it a salary cap sport, wow, they are perhaps the worst! They are a Texas family that's been fucking-over another city's people for four decades when it comes to the business' ultimate prize.

Rausch
11-27-2016, 10:19 AM
Denver will focus on shutting down Ware early which will spook the Walrus man into calling nothing but passes.

It is known.

This is my fear.

Well, that and being all banged up on D...

SAUTO
11-27-2016, 10:21 AM
The Hunts just laugh at that sort of thing because they know that, no matter what, they make ~$90M clear in the act of extending the whole "since 1969" thing. I'm sure they're confused about why not everybody's happy...

Without a doubt that are some of the worst owners in all of sports! And it a salary cap sport, wow, they are perhaps the worst! They are a Texas family that's been fucking-over another city's people for four decades when it comes to the business' ultimate prize.

Every once in a while you write a post that seems as though you are just wasted fucking drunk.

This is one of them

GloryDayz
11-27-2016, 10:29 AM
Every once in a while you write a post that seems as though you are just wasted fucking drunk.

This is one of them

As I sit here drinking a healthy Vitamix veggie shake. Perhaps you should learn the difference between somebody that over the Hunt ownership of the team representing our city and those who are suck-ups.

Now if you want to disagree, that's fine, but I'd be interested in you challenging that owners make ~$90M, that the Hunts are from Texas, or that, as owners, they've not brought a SB appearance to this city in over four decades. You might choose to connect the dots in a more Hunt-loving manner, but those are facts.

SAUTO
11-27-2016, 10:35 AM
As I sit here drinking a healthy Vitamix veggie shake. Perhaps you should learn the difference between somebody that over the Hunt ownership of the team representing our city and those who are suck-ups.

Now if you want to disagree, that's fine, but I'd be interested in you challenging that owners make ~$90M, that the Hunts are from Texas, or that, as owners, they've not brought a SB appearance to this city in over four decades. You might choose to connect the dots in a more Hunt-loving manner, but those are facts.
Yeah that's not what you said.

notorious
11-27-2016, 11:00 AM

It is known.

KC has always gone horizontal on Denver's defense.

You have to remember, the Chiefs have been by far the most successful offense against Denver the last couple of years.

This is tied directly to Smith's scrambling, so we might be fucked.

Hammock Parties
11-27-2016, 11:12 AM
the Chiefs have been by far the most successful offense against Denver the last couple of years.

u wot m8?

Chiefs scored 17 and 16 against us in 2014

last year u scored 17 and 29 thanks to your D getting 5 picks

overall chiefs have been held well under 300 yards on average last 4 yrs

u crazy?

GloryDayz
11-27-2016, 11:14 AM
Yeah that's not what you said.

Sorry if not putting a gentle spin on it the first time and it came across as too honest and harsh, but that is what I said. And I stand by the fact that the Hunt's guaranteed, and increasing, NFL-provided profits help them stay the course. I believe they don't want to upset the apple cart for fear that they could lose some of those profits and still not make it to a SB. If they cared I would think that Clark would have chosen to be more visible and demanding when it comes to results. I get the whole "appear to be calm and cool" thing, but it hasn't worked for the Chiefs since 1969.

And yes, last week's loss is still stinging because I spent money to watch it while Clark profited from it. And perhaps it stings more because of how the Chiefs organization just took it in stride as they so often do.

I pray I'm wrong, but I fear we're going to go from a pathetic tough loss that was under-reacted to, to a total ass-kicking by Denver. Then we stand a very good chance of tonight being repeated again in Atlanta. And once those two teams have added to our injury report, we get the this-year-NFL-beloved Raiders. We may be very softened for the Titans to hand us a Tampa-style loss.

Now, back to my veggie shake...

vailpass
11-27-2016, 11:15 AM
Across the board.

Without exception.

GloryDayz
11-27-2016, 11:17 AM
KC has always gone horizontal on Denver's defense.

You have to remember, the Chiefs have been by far the most successful offense against Denver the last couple of years.

This is tied directly to Smith's scrambling, so we might be fucked.
You're very kind.

notorious
11-27-2016, 11:22 AM
u wot m8?

u crazy?

Isn't that better than most teams?

Hammock Parties
11-27-2016, 11:33 AM
Isn't that better than most teams?

no

broncs gave up 18.5 PPG and and 22 PPG the last two years

so thanks cheefs for bringing the average down :D

our best defensive game of the last 2 yrs was at ur house too imo

NWTF
11-27-2016, 11:58 AM

It is known.

Denver will focus on stopping the run, but the Oakland game showed they arent really good at it if you keep pounding. Oakland didnt really get a lot of huge gains, but got enough yards each play to keep the chains moving. I think the Chiefs could do the same. I think its crucial that they run more than pass in this game.

I have my doubts Andy would stick with it though. He loves to pass, and he loves "tricking" the opposing staff in his play calling. Nothing wrong with out smarting your opponent but Ive heard league insider joke about Reid at times getting too distracted with outsmarting his opponent and getting away from what was simply working.

Im not really worried about the Denver O. You got to stop/control their run game and make them pass. If the Chiefs can contain the running game the passing game still should not be a problem even with the injuries on D.

SAUTO
11-27-2016, 12:06 PM
Sorry if not putting a gentle spin on it the first time and it came across as too honest and harsh, but that is what I said. And I stand by the fact that the Hunt's guaranteed, and increasing, NFL-provided profits help them stay the course. I believe they don't want to upset the apple cart for fear that they could lose some of those profits and still not make it to a SB. If they cared I would think that Clark would have chosen to be more visible and demanding when it comes to results. I get the whole "appear to be calm and cool" thing, but it hasn't worked for the Chiefs since 1969.

And yes, last week's loss is still stinging because I spent money to watch it while Clark profited from it. And perhaps it stings more because of how the Chiefs organization just took it in stride as they so often do.

I pray I'm wrong, but I fear we're going to go from a pathetic tough loss that was under-reacted to, to a total ass-kicking by Denver. Then we stand a very good chance of tonight being repeated again in Atlanta. And once those two teams have added to our injury report, we get the this-year-NFL-beloved Raiders. We may be very softened for the Titans to hand us a Tampa-style loss.

Now, back to my veggie shake...

You said yourself in the previous post that it's a salary cap league.

So how would they spend more (thus make less money) and still not win a super bowl?

GloryDayz
11-27-2016, 01:28 PM
You said yourself in the previous post that it's a salary cap league.

So how would they spend more (thus make less money) and still not win a super bowl?

Make better picks with that same money. Much of my point was that they can't be out-spent by the "large markets" so they should be having more success than they've had since 1969. They're doing something wrong, the Hunts are the only constant inside the organization since 1969, and taking losses in stride (showing little/no public concern) is pissing me off. Even if getting outwardly angry won't help, it's worth a try.

SAUTO
11-27-2016, 01:46 PM
Make better picks with that same money. Much of my point was that they can't be out-spent by the "large markets" so they should be having more success than they've had since 1969. They're doing something wrong, the Hunts are the only constant inside the organization since 1969, and taking losses in stride (showing little/no public concern) is pissing me off. Even if getting outwardly angry won't help, it's worth a try.
If that's what you were saying then you are just reinforcing my original post.

GloryDayz
11-27-2016, 01:51 PM
If that's what you were saying then you are just reinforcing my original post.

Nice tapout...

SAUTO
11-27-2016, 02:03 PM
Nice tapout...

I didn't.

I was letting you off, your last post and first don't say the same things.

Coochie liquor
11-27-2016, 02:13 PM
u wot m8?

u crazy?

Living in the past much?? Not sure how to tell you this, BUT..... this ain't any previous year. Remember how our team not only DOMINATED you in YOUR HOUSE last year. Remember your savior and the only reason you were relevant for the last few years got BENCHED, because he was looking worse than a couple Brian Hoyers against us in your house? We'll all see what's up tonight. I'm guessing your last post on this site comes around 10 et tonight. Then will be back to the Mange to lick your wounds, and cry about how Lynch needs to start!

Hammock Parties
11-27-2016, 02:26 PM
Living in the past much?? Not sure how to tell you this, BUT..... this ain't any previous year.

sure...your offense is even worse this year LMAO

Coochie liquor
11-27-2016, 03:03 PM
sure...your offense is even worse this year LMAO

Might wanna look at the w/l record. Currently we're even. How many division games have you won this year? We're undefeated. We're gonna run the ball down your throat, and you'll be done posting on this site by 11 et.

GloryDayz
11-27-2016, 05:58 PM
I didn't.

I was letting you off, your last post and first don't say the same things.

Sure they did, one I let my anger flow, the other I was reserved and more concise. But that's fine we're all Chiefs fans, and it's not like the Hunts will ever the team's biggest problem, them. They won't change the "Chiefs way" (and all that implies), and any changes they make will be too little, too late and our battle cry will remain "Maybe next year." But that's JMO.

Mr. Wizard
11-27-2016, 05:59 PM
Might wanna look at the w/l record. Currently we're even. How many division games have you won this year? We're undefeated. We're gonna run the ball down your throat, and you'll be done posting on this site by 11 et.

You sir are awesome and I hope correct. I would really like some of what your smokin, we have Denver lovers coming over to watch the game and I am afraid we are gonna get killed. Neither one of them can name two players on Denvers team but they will damn sure act like they are die hrd fans if Denver punishes us.
Our offense has been trash and then there is cute play andy and then there are the injuries. I think Denver wins by 17.
But I hope I am wrong and you are "KORREKT"