PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet Is Tigger Unclechoad the only position of trollery that matters?

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-26-2016, 03:21 PM
How many useless threads defending about the most useless starting QB in the league, not to mention thread-jacking, does the board have to put up with before this clown gets the hammer?

Even Pat fans had more class than this turd, and their KC-Transplant QB was just as shitty.

Who loves Alex Cassel? A guy that drinks his uncle's milkshake, that's who.

Nickhead
11-26-2016, 03:22 PM
INB4 :D

did someone say milkshake
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6AwXKJoKJz4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Reerun_KC
11-26-2016, 03:23 PM
Is there going to be a poll? CP likes polls...

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-26-2016, 03:24 PM
Is there going to be a poll? CP likes polls...

Too late.....:deevee:

Mr. Laz
11-26-2016, 03:25 PM
How many useless threads repeating the same useless crap attacking Alex Smith?

How many thread hijacking turning it into another Alex Smith bashfest?

How many Q posts can one person have before it's trollery?

Reerun_KC
11-26-2016, 03:28 PM

Just bring back clay and unleash him on the smithsexuals. At least we would have balance agian....

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-26-2016, 03:28 PM

How many shitty screen passes?

How many missed reads?

How many fucktards with zero brain mass defending such nonsense before the server implodes for the final time?

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-26-2016, 03:31 PM
Just bring back clay and unleash him on the smithsexuals. At least we would have balance agian....

At least that has entertainment value.

Blackbob is just dumber than a dog turd puppet.

Discuss Thrower
11-26-2016, 03:32 PM
Just as much as the complaining about Clay was much more annoying and worse than anything he actually ever posted, complaining about Tigger and his dumbass ilk is much the same.

Ignore the fucking idiot and move on.

wazu
11-26-2016, 03:39 PM

This. It's time.

NJChiefsFan
11-26-2016, 03:46 PM
Just as much as the complaining about Clay was much more annoying and worse than anything he actually ever posted, complaining about Tigger and his dumbass ilk is much the same.

Ignore the ****ing idiot and move on.

This.

This.

This.

Baby Lee
11-26-2016, 03:58 PM
What kind of cunt opens a thread to ask for banning?

Baby Lee
11-26-2016, 04:00 PM

Ignore the fucking idiot and move on.

You ARE aware that complaining about TU is just mildly masked pining for Claynus' savory scrotum leavings.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-26-2016, 04:03 PM
What kind of cunt opens a thread to ask for banning?

THIS kind of cunt, cunt.

My only wish is that Blackgulp could suit up in Alex's staid for a game, and get the double concussed ass-beating he so righteously deserves.

Chief Roundup
11-26-2016, 04:04 PM
Tiger and Clay are like the Tea Party and the Libertarian Party. Either one is too extreme in all reality.

Discuss Thrower
11-26-2016, 04:06 PM
You ARE aware that complaining about TU is just mildly masked pining for Claynus' savory scrotum leavings.

And this post is an example of why this forum isn't worth a shit anymore.

Baby Lee
11-26-2016, 04:07 PM
THIS kind of cunt, cunt.

My only wish is that Blackgulp could suit up in Alex's staid for a game, and get the double concussed ass-beating he so righteously deserves.

Whatever happens to TU, Clay will still be Clay, and you will still be 'through with Chiefs football.'

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-26-2016, 04:08 PM
Whatever happens to TU, Clay will still be Clay, and you will still be 'through with Chiefs football.'

Yep, it's the circle of life. Only better!

Baby Lee
11-26-2016, 04:09 PM
And this post is an example of why this forum isn't worth a shit anymore.

Allergic to accurate insight?

Look at this very thread, it's the same handful saying 'we hate TU, . . [take a breath] BRING BACK CLAY!!'

stumppy
11-26-2016, 04:10 PM
Allergic to accurate insight?

Look at this very thread, it's the same handful saying 'we hate TU, . . [take a breath] BRING BACK CLAY!!'

I'd like to chime in here and say I can't stand either one of those idiot fuck sticks.

Discuss Thrower
11-26-2016, 04:13 PM
No because you're myopic ass is saying anyone who posts the opposite take of blackbob is a wannabe Clay and therefore is trolling.

duncan isn't a troll. Neither is keg. Or Warpath. Or Hamas. Or just about any fucking poster here who doesn't buy the sunshine and rainbow bullshit that you are insinuating is the only allowable form of discourse here.

Baby Lee
11-26-2016, 04:15 PM
No because you're myopic ass is saying anyone who posts the opposite take of blackbob is a wannabe Clay and therefore is trolling.

duncan isn't a troll. Neither is keg. Or Warpath. Or Hamas. Or just about any fucking poster here who doesn't buy the sunshine and rainbow bullshit that you are insinuating is the only allowable form of discourse here.

Apparent miscommunication. I meant, and thought I made explicit, complaining about TU HERE, like is going on IN THIS THREAD is masked pining for Clay.

Particularly when I differentiated COMPLAINING ABOUT TU from DISAGREEING WITH TU.

I wasn't talking about anyone who every disagreed with TU about anything in any form.

Reread in this manner

You ARE aware that the complaining about TU going on in this thread is just mildly masked pining for Claynus' savory scrotum leavings.

That said, FUCK OFF with the 'insinuating that only sunshine and rainbow bullshit' is allowed. I don't censor, ban, complain about, or target people for their opinions. I argue their opinions passionately, but I don't try to end-around and ban or discredit others FOR their opinions. FUCK OFF and FUCK YOU.

Hammock Parties
11-26-2016, 04:16 PM
This guy is weird but i don't see why a guy who is supporting a cheefs player should be banned

but if u really want to see him gone do what we did at the orange mane...a long time ago we had this crazy cracked out Jake Plummer fan who swear up and down he was taking us to the lombardi. he wouldnt shut up even when we all knew cutler was better.

eventually somoene said: put ur money where your mouth is. the guy basically agreed they could ban him if jake plummer didn't win a playoff game that year.

the broncos were 7-3 at the time...and he lost the bet LMAO

so does this guy have the same kind of balls? alex smith is better than jake the snake, right?

SAUTO
11-26-2016, 04:43 PM
I'd like to chime in here and say I can't stand either one of those idiot fuck sticks.

This was going to be my post.

Mr. Laz
11-26-2016, 04:45 PM
90% of the people on this board HATE Alex Smith and turn just about every thread into an Alex Smith bashfest.

There are like 5 people on this board that are the least bit rationale about the subject of Alex smith.

What kind of balance are you talking about?

vailpass
11-26-2016, 04:58 PM
How many useless threads defending about the most useless starting QB in the league, not to mention thread-jacking, does the board have to put up with before this clown gets the hammer?

Even Pat fans had more class than this turd, and their KC-Transplant QB was just as shitty.

Who loves Alex Cassel? A guy that drinks his uncle's milkshake, that's who.

LMAO at thread title and bolded.

New World Order
11-26-2016, 05:09 PM

We ain't safe space bitches up in heeya.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-26-2016, 05:19 PM
So who is starting the game day thread?

NJChiefsFan
11-26-2016, 05:25 PM
90% of the people on this board HATE Alex Smith and turn just about every thread into an Alex Smith bashfest.

There are like 5 people on this board that are the least bit rationale about the subject of Alex smith.

Exaggerate much?

Bugeater
11-26-2016, 05:52 PM
Can we just lock him and Clay in a cage together and let them fight to the death? We'll be 50% better off either way.

http://i.imgur.com/Eh0Zucs.jpg

Bugeater
11-26-2016, 05:53 PM

And Blackbob isn't one of them.

Reerun_KC
11-26-2016, 05:59 PM

Something like this?

Dinny Bossa Nova
11-26-2016, 06:13 PM
Can we just lock him and Clay in a cage together and let them fight to the death? We'll be 50% better off either way.

http://i.imgur.com/Eh0Zucs.jpg

It would be more like this;

NSFW!!!!!!!!!!!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zBNGFsmWWdY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RealSNR
11-26-2016, 06:38 PM
This guy is weird but i don't see why a guy who is supporting a cheefs player should be banned

but if u really want to see him gone do what we did at the orange mane...a long time ago we had this crazy cracked out Jake Plummer fan who swear up and down he was taking us to the lombardi. he wouldnt shut up even when we all knew cutler was better.

eventually somoene said: put ur money where your mouth is. the guy basically agreed they could ban him if jake plummer didn't win a playoff game that year.

the broncos were 7-3 at the time...and he lost the bet LMAO

so does this guy have the same kind of balls? alex smith is better than jake the snake, right?
Jake has nothing on Alex's ability to set up the punter

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-26-2016, 07:16 PM
So who is starting the game day thread?

Your uncle's broken dick, that's who.

Sandy Vagina
11-26-2016, 07:45 PM

No need to read further. Shocked to say that you nailed it.

I am sure that people are just bored, and WANT to have someone like TU or Claynus to make things sizzle around here. It's immature, redundant, and boring at this point.. but for many, it's better than forum silence. This HAS to be the case, because they sure can't get these guys out of their heads. Responding to them and about them clearly fuels them.. yet people do it anyway.. so they MUST privately want the very things they publicly cry about.

Me, I don't really GAF anymore. In between the actual good posts about KC football.. all of the other blather is indeed just as boring as silence.

TimeForWasp
11-26-2016, 09:52 PM
I for one am a Chiefs fan. It's very doubtful that Smith will be replaced this year. We are tied for the lead in the division right now and I'm hoping to hell we pull it off. I try to stay positive until we are out of it. I can hardly stand being in the game threads anymore with all you negative ****s in there.

NJChiefsFan
11-26-2016, 10:02 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources-brian-kelly-exploring-coaching-options-outside-notre-dame-030634063.html

SAUTO
11-26-2016, 10:05 PM
I for one am a Chiefs fan. It's very doubtful that Smith will be replaced this year. We are tied for the lead in the division right now and I'm hoping to hell we pull it off. I try to stay positive until we are out of it. I can hardly stand being in the game threads anymore with all you negative ****s in there.

We aren't tied for the lead in our division mr. "Chiefs fan"

Pablo
11-26-2016, 10:09 PM
We aren't tied for the lead in our division mr. "Chiefs fan"
What's with the negativity man? We're right there in second and that's practically first place!

SAUTO
11-26-2016, 10:10 PM
What's with the negativity man? We're right there in second and that's practically first place!

He's so drunk on the kool-aid he imagined another win.

TimeForWasp
11-26-2016, 10:14 PM
Half game behind the Raiders. All we have to do is win.

TimeForWasp
11-26-2016, 10:21 PM
I think the panthers beat the Raiders in Oakland.

Bugeater
11-26-2016, 10:23 PM
I think
This is where you're going wrong.

TimeForWasp
11-26-2016, 10:28 PM
Did you say something Shit eater?

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-26-2016, 11:27 PM
So someone I have on ignore and haven't acknowledged in months... Created a thread about me?

SAUTO
11-26-2016, 11:27 PM
Half game behind the Raiders. All we have to do is win.

Wrong again.

DaneMcCloud
11-26-2016, 11:29 PM
A troll calling out a troll is what Chiefsplanet has become.

Awesome.

The mods and owner should be proud.

TimeForWasp
11-26-2016, 11:34 PM
Don't give the Raiders so much credit. They will fold like they always do.

Psyko Tek
11-26-2016, 11:44 PM
I am amazed how many of you feed the trolls
WTF

In58men
11-26-2016, 11:47 PM
I am amazed how many of you feed the trolls
WTF

https://cdn3.vox-cdn.com/fan_shot_images/358718/22Hlwd1.gif

DaneMcCloud
11-26-2016, 11:50 PM

Hopefully, it's only a matter of tie before your big head is gone, again.

Whichever mod let your worthless ass back in should be held for questioning.

In58men
11-26-2016, 11:50 PM
Hopefully, it's only a matter of tie before your big head is gone, again.

Whichever mod let your worthless ass back in should be held for questioning.

One day we'll get a good QB and we'll all be happy.

DaneMcCloud
11-26-2016, 11:56 PM

One day, your worthless fathead will be banned again and people like you won't spam this forum constantly with fucking redundant bullshit.

And...we'll all be happy.

Those of us that are still here, anyway.

In58men
11-26-2016, 11:59 PM
One day, your worthless fathead will be banned again and people like you won't spam this forum constantly with ****ing redundant bullshit.

https://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/863978211.gif?w=640&h=360

Sofa King
11-27-2016, 12:02 AM
I say we just ban everyone and move on with our lives. Who knows, we might even start liking football again.

Sofa King
11-27-2016, 12:03 AM
Except me.

DaneMcCloud
11-27-2016, 12:03 AM
I say we just ban everyone and move on with our lives. Who knows, we might even start liking football again.

Who are you?

NJChiefsFan
11-27-2016, 12:11 AM

It is possible to enjoy things yet hope for better times all at once. It's complicated, but it can be done.

Nickhead
11-27-2016, 12:13 AM
One day, your worthless fathead will be banned again and people like you won't spam this forum constantly with fucking redundant bullshit.

speak for yourself, i love me some em in em

In58men
11-27-2016, 12:13 AM
It is possible to enjoy things yet hope for better times all at once. It's complicated, but it can be done.

I've been hoping for better times for 21 years.

Sofa King
11-27-2016, 01:18 AM
Who are you?

That's what I'm trying to figure out.

Pasta Little Brioni
11-27-2016, 09:05 AM
A new turd will be dubbed this week..

NJChiefsFan
11-27-2016, 10:04 AM
I've been hoping for better times for 21 years.

Man, you are the only one.

Snica
11-27-2016, 10:40 AM
Sorry but if the site can run off GoChiefs then this guy should be run off as well.

Sandy Vagina
11-27-2016, 11:34 AM
Sorry but if the site can run off GoChiefs then this guy should be run off as well.

It's a bit much, but one of them wants the Chiefs to lose.. and wants Chiefs' player(s) to get injured. The other wants the Chiefs to win.. and does not want to see injuries to Chiefs' player(s). :shrug:

Bowser
11-27-2016, 11:42 AM
Whoever came up with In58men deserves an Employee of the Month parking space (and I say that having come around on Alex Smith, lol)

SAUTO
11-27-2016, 11:42 AM
It's a bit much, but one of them wants the Chiefs to lose.. and wants Chiefs' player(s) to get injured. The other wants the Chiefs to win.. and does not want to see injuries to Chiefs' player(s). :shrug:

No the other doesn't give two shits about the chiefs WINNING, he just wants to be able to say Alex was successful. Even if it's in a loss.

And I'm not so sure he isn't happy about all the injuries, it just gives him more excuses.

Snica
11-27-2016, 02:27 PM

While I see your point, I still don't think Clay viewed things that way. He definitely wasn't disappointed in an injury but overall, he is thinking long term for the chiefs.

Either way, I see what both of them are doing and I don't see a lot of difference. Both were/are gigantic trolls on opposite ends of the spectrum when it comes to Alex Smith.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-27-2016, 02:39 PM
Except I provide real facts and most of my predictions pan out

Pablo
11-27-2016, 02:42 PM
Fact: You've swallowed your cousins.

Fiction: It wasn't by choice.

SAUTO
11-27-2016, 02:46 PM
Except I provide real facts and most of my predictions pan out

Why don't you break down the rest of the year.

Sweet Daddy Hate
11-27-2016, 02:48 PM

ROFL:clap:

rabblerouser
11-27-2016, 02:55 PM
Jake has nothing on Alex's ability to set up the punter

ROFL

Reerun_KC
11-27-2016, 02:58 PM

ROFL

TigeRRUppeRRcut
11-27-2016, 03:32 PM
TB sucks huh.....

DaneMcCloud
11-27-2016, 11:42 PM

GOOD CALL FUCKTARD