PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Houston destroyed shit tonight

BlackOp
11-28-2016, 01:31 AM
Man...its amazing what a top defensive player adds to a team. Oh..and Berry was ****ing shit up too.

Bad blood tonight...

Rausch
11-28-2016, 01:32 AM
"It's what he does...it's ALL HE DOES!"

https://boardgamegeek.com/camo/7d118dc046e97795534aaa586e1e2c214671aeef/687474703a2f2f7777772e7468657465726d696e61746f7266616e732e636f6d2f77702d636f6e74656e742f75706c6f6164 732f323031332f30322f626965686e2d72656573652d373334783331302e6a7067

OldSchool
11-28-2016, 01:33 AM
Too bad the refs let Stephenson mug him after that 3 sack outburst. The league must have called the refs and told them to ignore holding calls on the offense.

TimBone
11-28-2016, 01:34 AM
His first sack really was good to see.

Let's hope we can get him and Ford on the field at the same time.

Also, while you can definitely see that Tamba is not who he once was, his sack tonight was beautiful. Pure effort and determination on the bull rush.

BlackOp
11-28-2016, 01:37 AM
If Berry can harness that type of violence every game...like tone setting hits...he's worth the money. If he does it every 5 or 6 games...not so much.

Being that he's a KC drafter...he knows how much Denver is hated and brought it tonight.

He set the tone...

New World Order
11-28-2016, 01:38 AM
Too bad the refs let Stephenson mug him after that 3 sack outburst. The league must have called the refs and told them to ignore holding calls on the offense.

It was awful.

philfree
11-28-2016, 01:39 AM
Now bring in a hot running Ford and this pass rush should dominate.

jonzie04
11-28-2016, 01:40 AM
10 times better in run support than ford. Quite a few plays where he squeezed down the los and made tackles for 3 yards that would have been runs into the second level with ford. Not that much of a knock against ford, he's improving against the run, it's just #50 is a savage.

OldSchool
11-28-2016, 01:41 AM
10 times better in run support than ford. Quite a few plays where he squeezed down the los and made tackles for 3 yards that would have been runs into the second level with ford. Not that much of a knock against ford, he's improving against the run, it's just #50 is a savage.

Yup. He was a monster against the run. Ford has gotten much better, but Houston was on another level tonight.

Rausch
11-28-2016, 01:43 AM
If Berry can harness that type of violence every game...like tone setting hits...he's worth the money. If he does it every 5 or 6 games...not so much.

Being that he's a KC drafter...he knows how much Denver is hated and brought it tonight.

He set the tone...

He was hitting like he wanted to prevent completions.

Not break them up - prevent them...

DaNewGuy
11-28-2016, 01:43 AM
Don't wanna bitch about the refs but our guys were getting held all night, fistful of jerseys on cameras all night

St. Patty's Fire
11-28-2016, 02:52 AM
Man, I missed Houston so much. Seeing him wreck the donks tonight in prime time was something else. That first half was magical...and even though he wasn't quite as explosive in the second half, his presence alone is something that can cause an offense to be caught off guard or force them to change a play. The Chiefs are a different team when's houston plays like he did tonight, and it shows in the results. Once we get Ford back, QBs are gonna be shitting themselves on every play.

Rausch
11-28-2016, 02:53 AM
Man, I missed Houston so much. Seeing him wreck the donks tonight in prime time was something else. That first half was magical...and even though he wasn't quite as explosive in the second half, his presence alone is something that can cause an offense to be caught off guard or force them to change a play. The Chiefs are a different team when's houston plays like he did tonight, and it shows in the results.

Denver scored 10 points while he was out...

rabblerouser
11-28-2016, 04:18 AM

You know they did...

rabblerouser
11-28-2016, 04:25 AM
Don't wanna bitch about the refs but our guys were getting held all night, fistful of jerseys on cameras all night

It's not bitching - it's acknowledgement that the NFL knowingly skews calls toward one team.

It was especially flagrant on the last Den TD pass, where both Houston and Hali were held, and then Houston was blocked in the back, which allowed the Semen to roll out opposite Houston.

You'd think that the officials would have to blind and not realize that they were supposed to officiate a game to be that egregious in their lack of making a call...

Kudos to the Chiefs for beating the refs and Broncos tonight.

DaNewGuy
11-28-2016, 04:34 AM
It's not bitching - it's acknowledgement that the NFL knowingly skews calls toward one team.

It was especially flagrant on the last Den TD pass, where both Houston and Hali were held, and then Houston was blocked in the back, which allowed the Semen to roll out opposite Houston.

You'd think that the officials would have to blind and not realize that they were supposed to officiate a game to be that egregious in their lack of making a call...

Kudos to the Chiefs for beating the refs and Broncos tonight.

I was at my mom's house tonight watching this first few quarters and she even mentioned, Houston and Jones getting held,nshe casually watches football I might add. If you go to the bronco country forums they are blaming the refs LMAO

rabblerouser
11-28-2016, 04:46 AM
I was at my mom's house tonight watching this first few quarters and she even mentioned, Houston and Jones getting held,nshe casually watches football I might add. If you go to the bronco country forums they are blaming the refs LMAO

Figures. Broncos fans are stupid and arrogant.

They got beat. Our D line and LBs pushed their shit in, even WITH the constant holding (that the refs didn't call). Norwood fumbled. Their kicker missed.

****ing Denver fans. Bwahahaha. Denver fan tears taste so good, nomnomnom...keep crying, pussies. You don't deserve the championships you've had anyway.

DaNewGuy
11-28-2016, 04:50 AM
Figures. Broncos fans are stupid and arrogant.

They got beat. Our D line and LBs pushed their shit in, even WITH the constant holding (that the refs didn't call). Their kicker missed.

****ing Denver fans. Bwahahaha. Denver fan tears taste so good, nomnomnom...keep crying, pussies. You don't deserve the championships you've had anyway.

Forrreal, and I don't wan a dig for it, but in the bronco country forum GameDay thread, multiple guys go " Congrats nfl you got what you want, the Broncos To lose" the **** LMAO

rabblerouser
11-28-2016, 05:03 AM
Forrreal, and I don't wan a dig for it, but in the bronco country forum GameDay thread, multiple guys go " Congrats nfl you got what you want, the Broncos To lose" the **** LMAO

Fucking whiny bitches. Fuck em and their cognitive dissonance. Whatever they have to tell themselves...

NIUhuskies
11-28-2016, 08:55 AM

He set the tone...

The way these young DL are playing, I bet they let Poe walk now and use that money on Berry. He's been balling the last 3 weeks on another level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lzen
11-28-2016, 08:57 AM
Houston - 10 tackles, 3 sacks, 1 FF. Yeah, I'd say he's back to beasting. Still needs to get back to game shape and he will be wrecking everything all game long. Can't wait to see him with Ford and Hali coming in to spell.

TEX
11-28-2016, 09:43 AM
Houston - 10 tackles, 3 sacks, 1 FF. Yeah, I'd say he's back to beasting. Still needs to get back to game shape and he will be wrecking everything all game long. Can't wait to see him with Ford and Hali coming in to spell.

Yep. I bet the altitude didn't do him any favors either...

vailpass
11-28-2016, 09:48 AM
I'm not watching anymore NFL...it's like rooting for your favorite cartoon character...

...So I'm pretty much done...sucks as I absolutely wanted to talk shit this week...but it doesn't really matter. The games arent even real anymore....not sure they ever were.

So we'll see you here afterward to hear your theories on the game you didn't watch?

No you wont...I'm not watching this game or anymore games for that matter. I dont care...it's theater for the unwashed masses. The competition is what made it interesting...

Enjoy watching the refs in between commercials.

:titus:

So how'd you enjoy watching the game last night BlackTop?

wazu
11-28-2016, 09:53 AM

HAHAHAHA!

BlackOp
11-28-2016, 10:11 AM
I watched it out of curiosity...to see how many calls the refs would ignore. I wasn't disappointed. ..both Donko TDs were a direct result of a blatant hold. I have never said this shit isn't rigged to the teeth.

Fake or not...knocking Horseface out of the playoff seeding, in their house, on national TV...and watching that whiney-ass fanbase cry like little girls was worth reneging on my boycott.

NFL still isnt going to let KC win shit when it matters.

loochy
11-28-2016, 10:14 AM
I watched it out of curiosity...to see how many calls the refs would ignore. I wasn't disappointed. ..both Donko TDs were a direct result of a blatant hold. I have never said this shit isn't rigged to the teeth.

Fake or not...knocking Horseface out of the playoff seeding, in their house, on national TV...and watching that whiney-ass fanbase cry like little girls was worth reneging on my boycott.

NFL still isnt going to let KC win shit when it matters.

Admit it.....YOU LIKED IT

YOU LIKED WATCHING THE GAME AND FOR A SECOND YOU FORGOT ABOUT YOUR CONSPIRACY STUFF

YOU WERE ENTERTAINED

BlackOp
11-28-2016, 10:18 AM
Admit it.....YOU LIKED IT

YOU LIKED WATCHING THE GAME AND FOR A SECOND YOU FORGOT ABOUT YOUR CONSPIRACY STUFF

YOU WERE ENTERTAINED

It was more like shaking my head...the refs decided to quit letting Houston destroy Semenboy. Started looking like the Tampa charade...where Winston never got sacked due to a complete ignoring of holding calls.

RaidersOftheCellar
11-28-2016, 10:29 AM
And yet a mediocre offense still scored 27, almost all in the 2nd half. They couldn't buy a stop after halftime. Yet no one says a critical word about the D. Just continually rips Smith.

Face it, both sides could've been better. But overall (after a great start), the D was worse.

scho63
11-28-2016, 10:30 AM

I saw at least 3-4 missed calls and they weren't ticky tack either

Al Bundy
11-28-2016, 11:06 AM
Towards the end there was a clear hold in the end zone (I don't remember which drive, but it was a TD drive for the Broncos) that should have been called a safety.

CaliforniaChief
11-28-2016, 11:18 AM
Justin Houston was a beautiful sight last night. As others have said, I can't wait to see him, Ford, and Tamba out there at the same time.

Oh yeah, and our D-line was insanely good last night. Nunez-Roches, Jones, Reyes...they were all balling hard last night.

And Eric Berry treated some of those Broncos like cancer last night.

Great win!

ChiefAshhole1056
11-28-2016, 12:27 PM
Last night solidified my thoughts for this offseason. Let Poe go and bring back Berry.

Not only has Berry upped his game these past few weeks, but the DL depth that Dorsey has provided has been unreal. Our 4th and 5th string linemen are living in the backfield just as often as Poe has this year. Add that to the fact of Poe's injury is his back once again and I'd say its time to jump ship with the guy if we're comparing what we would lose with him vs. Berry.

pugsnotdrugs19
11-28-2016, 12:34 PM
Last night solidified my thoughts for this offseason. Let Poe go and bring back Berry.

Not only has Berry upped his game these past few weeks, but the DL depth that Dorsey has provided has been unreal. Our 4th and 5th string linemen are living in the backfield just as often as Poe has this year. Add that to the fact of Poe's injury is his back once again and I'd say its time to jump ship with the guy if we're comparing what we would lose with him vs. Berry.

Yep. Been on this train since Carolina.

Berry brings so much to the table. Leadership, covers TEs tremendously, lays the wood and sets a tone... Poe is nice but the back problems are resurfacing. He can only last so long.

In today's NFL it's all about the edge rushers up front. Interior push is awesome and a great bonus, but without the edge, a pass rush is nothing to fear. (See NYJ)

It's not like our run defense has been great with Poe anyway. Houston has more effect on stopping the run than anyone else.

rabblerouser
11-28-2016, 12:35 PM
And yet a mediocre offense still scored 27, almost all in the 2nd half. They couldn't buy a stop after halftime. Yet no one says a critical word about the D. Just continually rips Smith.

Face it, both sides could've been better. But overall (after a great start), the D was worse.

If the holds were called, the Donk offense maybe scores 13 and the game never goes to OT.

The refs had to keep it competitive for TV. And they tried to hand it to the Donks. Chiefs beat them AND the refs.

Helllll yeah!

KranzDictum
11-28-2016, 12:51 PM
I knew Houston was going to get a couple when I saw that Ty was starting. Terrible idea by Kubes. The worst OL I have seen play in the NFL. Cut Ty and then bring in anyone with a hint of RT experience off the street and instant upgrade.

CanadianChiefs
11-28-2016, 03:18 PM
If the holds were called, the Donk offense maybe scores 13 and the game never goes to OT.

The refs had to keep it competitive for TV. And they tried to hand it to the Donks. Chiefs beat them AND the refs.

Helllll yeah!

They tried to keep it competitive, but lol you forget how the chiefs were gifted a couple penalties on their last drive to help get the TD.

The BS went both ways

Go Royals
11-28-2016, 07:49 PM
We have the most expensive OLB but he's starting to look like a distant third to von and khalil

Way to go Tigerbob

TimBone
11-28-2016, 08:17 PM
Towards the end there was a clear hold in the end zone (I don't remember which drive, but it was a TD drive for the Broncos) that should have been called a safety.
I mentioned that in the chat. It wasn't the worst non-call I've seen, but it was bad, and it literally took points off the board for KC and gave points to Denver.

MotherfuckerJones
11-28-2016, 08:19 PM
Houston's game brought a tear to my eye. Love that son of a badass bitch. He's the most complete LB in the game and maybe the best defensive player. Every week is getting better and more conditioned. I expect he and Berry to have monster games in their Georgia homecomings.

Valiant
11-28-2016, 08:47 PM

Sign berry, franchise poe and trade?

Buzz
11-28-2016, 08:58 PM
Houston put on a clinic for Ford.