PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Coaching has to prevent a let down game next week

baitism
11-28-2016, 01:54 AM
After a win like that, it could easily happen. Hopefully, the Tampa game was a wake up call. If we win next week, I think we win the division.

Rausch
11-28-2016, 01:56 AM
Next week wouldn't be a let down - that offense has the ability to beat the living $3it out of us if we aren't on our game.

Hell, they'll probably be favored...

MMXcalibur
11-28-2016, 02:00 AM
I didn't think we'd win next week anyways.
That's what makes tonight's win so huge.

St. Patty's Fire
11-28-2016, 02:07 AM
Falcons are a solid team. Explosive on offense, watching Jones go up against Gaines will likely be ugly.

Pass rush needs to come up big. I wouldn't really classify a close loss in Atlanta a "let down". I'd be ecstatic with a win, tht would be huge.

carcosa
11-28-2016, 02:07 AM
We can beat teams with good offenses and bad defenses. Colts, Saints, Raiders. It evens things out.

I actually feel ok about this one, as long as guys get healthy.

oaklandhater
11-28-2016, 02:26 AM
We can beat teams with good offenses and bad defenses. Colts, Saints, Raiders. It evens things out.

I actually feel ok about this one, as long as guys get healthy.

Alex doesn't really take advantage of bad defenses we can easily lose to the Falcons same way we lost to the bucs.

FlintHillsChiefs
11-28-2016, 02:45 AM
Falcons are a solid team. Explosive on offense, watching Jones go up against Gaines will likely be ugly.

Pass rush needs to come up big. I wouldn't really classify a close loss in Atlanta a "let down". I'd be ecstatic with a win, tht would be huge.

Can we pull a Tonya Harding and take a hit out on Gaine's leg?

Not really, but man was he beyond bad tonight. The rest of the defense was pretty stellar, and he was just as bad as everyone was great.

rabblerouser
11-28-2016, 04:11 AM
Alex doesn't really take advantage of bad defenses we can easily lose to the Falcons same way we lost to the bucs.

So much this...but after watching Tampa's D buttfuck Seattle, I don't feel nearly as bad as I did last week; they're actually a really good defense.

DaNewGuy
11-28-2016, 04:12 AM
Matt Ryan could torch this secondary.

rabblerouser
11-28-2016, 04:15 AM
Can we pull a Tonya Harding and take a hit out on Gaine's leg?

Not really, but man was he beyond bad tonight. The rest of the defense was pretty stellar, and he was just as bad as everyone was great.

Emmanuel Sanders is a tough one on one cover. Gaines actually had some really good plays, a couple TD saving plays. One was in OT.

He gave up 200+ yards in the process of 5 quarters, yes; however, he was constantly in single coverage against one of the best WRs in the league - kid didn't lose his head after getting beat, he stayed in the game and responded.

That's kinda what you look for in a CB, actually.

rabblerouser
11-28-2016, 04:17 AM
Matt Ryan WILL torch this secondary.

FIXED YOUR POST.

Offense can NOT afford to sleep for 3 quarters against ATL.

Sandy Vagina
11-28-2016, 06:12 AM
Next week wouldn't be a let down - that offense has the ability to beat the living $3it out of us if we aren't on our game.

Hell, they'll probably be favored...

Sad thing is, the Chiefs offense has legit potential to score 30+ each week.

Andy's GOT to recognize and unshackle this team. Will he? probably not. :deevee:

srvy
11-28-2016, 06:42 AM
Atlanta and that offense will be a handfull. Ryan isn't Siemens he will throw deep and accurate.

scho63
11-28-2016, 06:54 AM
How is Atlanta's O-Line?

Marcellus
11-28-2016, 07:30 AM
You obviously dont know the definition of a let down game.

threebag
11-28-2016, 07:35 AM
So much this...but after watching Tampa's D buttfuck Seattle, I don't feel nearly as bad as I did last week; they're actually a really good defense.

After a week of bullshit post now you crown they ass.

notorious
11-28-2016, 08:18 AM
It's nearly impossible to avoid.

Warrior5
11-28-2016, 09:21 AM
Sad thing is, the Chiefs offense has legit potential to score 30+ each week.

Andy's GOT to recognize and unshackle this team. Will he? probably not. :deevee:

THIS.

BossChief
11-28-2016, 09:29 AM
My concern is KC having the Raiders (play them on Thursday after Falcons game) and Broncos on their mind instead of Atlanta.

This would be a great week to get Ford, Maclin, Nelson and Howard back.