PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Steve Kerr Says He Used Marijuana For Back Pain, Hopes Leagues Soften Stance.

eDave
12-03-2016, 01:51 AM
"If you're an NFL player, in particular, and you got lot of pain, I don't think there's any question that pot is better for your body than Vicodin. And yet, athletes everywhere are prescribed Vicodin like it's Vitamin C."

4 games for striking a woman and 10 games for using doctor prescribed medical marijuana. :old:

DaNewGuy
12-03-2016, 02:22 AM
end this bs on weed already, dad started:smoking it when:he was:stage 4. got his:appetitie back just too late, was nice having bong seshes with my co dad at 17 haha. miss him wish he would of tried it sooner

Prison Bitch
12-03-2016, 09:31 AM
He's a LWNJ who's been popping off about Trump for the entire year. He can go to hell

RealSNR
12-03-2016, 09:35 AM
Fuck the Warriors and the fact that they've turned basketball into nothing more than a 48-minute game of half-courter HORSE.

Fuck Steve Kerr. Fuck Durant. Most of all, fuck Curry.

And fuck Oakland.

BlackHelicopters
12-03-2016, 09:37 AM
Fuck off , Kerr. LWNJ.

WhawhaWhat
12-03-2016, 10:26 AM
I don't see why they shouldn't be able to.

pr_capone
12-03-2016, 10:35 AM
What does his being lwnj have anything to do with his hoping that professional sports wake up to the medical benefits of cannabis?

WhawhaWhat
12-03-2016, 10:44 AM
What does his being lwnj have anything to do with his hoping that professional sports wake up to the medical benefits of cannabis?

They must work for the pharmaceutical industry.

RealSNR
12-03-2016, 10:45 AM

Welcome to Chiefs Planet.

EPodolak
12-03-2016, 10:49 AM

Think it's something to do with hippies dodging the draft.

Eleazar
12-03-2016, 10:55 AM
Like people don't know every single player in the NBA is smoking weed every day anyway

saphojunkie
12-03-2016, 11:09 AM
He's a LWNJ who's been popping off about Trump for the entire year. He can go to hell

You're such a dumb piece of shit.

Prison Bitch
12-03-2016, 11:29 AM
You're such a dumb piece of shit.

:clap:

Chief Pagan
12-03-2016, 01:03 PM
**** the Warriors and the fact that they've turned basketball into nothing more than a 48-minute game of half-courter HORSE.

**** Steve Kerr. **** Durant. Most of all, **** Curry.

And **** Oakland.

Don't be coy, come on, tell us how you really feel.

carcosa
12-03-2016, 01:17 PM
WEED KILLS!!!!!!

RealSNR
12-03-2016, 01:18 PM
Don't be coy, come on, tell us how you really feel.

I just did.

BWillie
12-03-2016, 01:40 PM
oh boo hoo steve kerr. I'm all for legalization for weed EVERYWHERE but ohh wahhh my back hurts it should be legal because my back hurts. give me a break, you aren't suffering. weed is a marginal assistance for that type of pain.

Weed should be legal because it's relaxing and there is very little danger to society, not to help poor steve kerr with his back

RealSNR
12-03-2016, 01:57 PM
oh boo hoo steve kerr. I'm all for legalization for weed EVERYWHERE but ohh wahhh my back hurts it should be legal because my back hurts. give me a break, you aren't suffering. weed is a marginal assistance for that type of pain.

Weed should be legal because it's relaxing and there is very little danger to society, not to help poor steve kerr with his back

But what pressure does the NBA have from the government to worry about weed? What if a player is on a team in a state that doesn't allow medical marijuana yet? I assume that's why sports leagues are still far behind on marijuana use.

FloridaMan88
12-03-2016, 02:02 PM
Kerr does have a point about the side effects of weed being no worse than powerful and highly addictive legal pain medications.

Mr. Laz
12-03-2016, 02:05 PM

actually for nerve-related pain weed can be pretty helpful

Baby Lee
12-03-2016, 02:10 PM
4 games for striking a woman and 10 games for using doctor prescribed medical marijuana.

Thing I hate about these kinds of comparisons is no one ever seems to take into account to volitional nature of the act.

To be slightly flip, rarely does marijuana yammer and scream at you until you 'hit it.'

That's not to either excuse striking a woman or demonize smoking pot. It's simply recognizing the difference between voluntarily breaking a known rule without provocation, and occasionally breaking a known rule out of passion or momentary anger.

Much like embezzlement receiving a stiffer penalty than driving intoxicated.

Demonpenz
12-03-2016, 02:54 PM
Steve threw out his back because he is a power bottom