PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Well..let's talk about the goddamn Raiders

Pages : [1] 2

RunKC
12-04-2016, 11:42 PM
I really really hate Jack Del Rio. The guy was a fucking prick to Otis Taylor, he was an equally smug POS in Denver and now he's a guy who said 2 months ago that we beat them by using "tricky gimmicky plays".

I've thoroughly enjoyed Andy and this team bending the Raiders over every time since Del Rio got there. I think Andy wants to embarrass the shit out of Del Rio again after those comments. I think Alex wants to play well. I think the entire team wants to play well after that dumbass said that shit. It's personal.

Well on to what we know. Here are some key points:

-no injuries reported today from the Falcons game. That's huge for us.
-Raiders have to travel halfway across the country on a short week.
-it's gonna be cold and the Raiders are used to nice weather in Cali.
-Derek Carr's finger gave him problems today. I imagine 16 degree weather will cause some pain.
-we "should" be getting Maclin back
-Oakland's defense is still horrific

I think Andy draws out a whole new bag of tricks this week on offense. Plays we haven't seen yet. I also think our pass rush will absolutely destroy Carr. Their pathetic RT Howard is going to get gang raped with a 12 inch fixture on a switch driver by Justin Houston and Tamba Hali.

I think we wreck these fuckers, again.

fan4ever
12-04-2016, 11:47 PM
As long as Andy's nut sack doesn't retreat back into his abdomen, I'd say we might do really well. I remember a couple of years back when we humiliated New England on a Monday night game and thought "Wow, what an amazing assortment of plays" and then watched Reid channel Shottenheimer after that.

Simply Red
12-04-2016, 11:49 PM
we'll be fine.

Pitt Gorilla
12-04-2016, 11:52 PM
Carr must go down and he must go down hard.

DJ's left nut
12-04-2016, 11:52 PM
I hope they have the same travel agent as Chapecoense Real...

Titty Meat
12-04-2016, 11:55 PM
Secondary will have to play better because the Raiders offense is clicking. They have a real good offensive line hopefully they don't maul our make shift D line. Going to be 20 for the high Thursday.

Buehler445
12-04-2016, 11:58 PM
Fuck Del Rio. With this:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0c/65/09/0c6509993cc193607773d0bcaa467cd0.jpg

It's getting harder to hate the rest of the sword swallowers. Carr is a likable guy and doing well. Seems to have a good attitude. Very not hate-able. Cooper is a hell of a good guy, and at least puts on a good show of working hard and doing the right things. Their RBs are good and came from nowhere. Crabtree is kind of a fuck. But he's the only one off hand I can think of. If Aldon Smith is activated, fuck him in the tooth.

Their Defense isn't nearly as dirty. They are more fun to watch. They just aren't the cocksuckers they used to be.

But yeah, fuck them with a mace. Especially that foreskin named Jack Del Fucking Rio.

Buehler445
12-05-2016, 12:01 AM
As far as strategy, it goes like this:

1. Passrush. It has to be fast, it has to be mean, and EVERYBODY has to be on point.
2. Cover. Motherfucker, we need to be on point.
3. Tackle. Has to be better than today. Hit them hard in the cold.
4. Offense: Keep the head out of the rectum. Players and Coaches.

thabear04
12-05-2016, 12:01 AM
Can you take a small portable charger for your phone into the stadium or is it better safe not to take it.

KChiefs1
12-05-2016, 12:07 AM
Carr must go down and he must go down hard.

I want him to think that dislocated pinky was nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Over Yonder
12-05-2016, 12:12 AM
Well..let's talk about the goddamn Raiders
I believe the Raiders should do a kegstand over a 55 gallon barrel of anti-freeze!!

.... That is all I have to say about that.

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-05-2016, 12:28 AM
I think I saw somewhere the Raiders OL has only allowed like 12 sacks .best in the league or close to best. Peters is certainly due for a couple picks. Teams are not throwing his way a whole lot though.

And yes I agree the new Raiders are a somewhat lkeable team. Not the assholes they used to be. It's the god damn Donkeys I despise so bad. Fuck them, well while I'm at it. fuck the Raiders too !

KChiefs1
12-05-2016, 12:41 AM
I was at this game when the fight broke out. Fun times!

http://articles.latimes.com/1986-12-13/sports/sp-2541_1_greg-townsend

T-post Tom
12-05-2016, 12:51 AM
Imagine the Chiefs will be focused on stopping KMack. He is a beast even though he only had one sack against the Chiefs in the first game. Fischer failed to get inside hand position on a 2nd and 10 pass play. Hope our tackles get a little Miyagi 'wax on, wax off' action in practice this week. Knock his d!ck in the dirt.

Would wager KMack (& the other faiders) will be hoping not to see Poe coming at him on the goal-line again... :D

Eureka
12-05-2016, 01:24 AM
The Chiefs/Andy Reid won't have 10 days to game plan like they did last time these teams met. I think the weather will have an effect on both teams which will probably favor the Chiefs defense. Raiders defense has been looking better as of late though.

KChiefs1
12-05-2016, 01:24 AM
https://twitter.com/zesty_raiders/status/805673029888077824

MMXcalibur
12-05-2016, 01:30 AM
Fuck the Raiders.

Actually relevant for the first time since god knows when and nobody will shut the fuck up about 'em.

Baby Lee
12-05-2016, 01:55 AM
I believe the Raiders should do a kegstand over a 55 gallon barrel of anti-freeze!!

.... That is all I have to say about that.

I'd rather they shortchange a leapfrog.

philfree
12-05-2016, 02:12 AM
Did we come out of this game without injury?

Nickhead
12-05-2016, 03:25 AM
The Chiefs/Andy Reid won't have 10 days to game plan like they did last time these teams met. I think the weather will have an effect on both teams which will probably favor the Chiefs defense. Raiders defense has been looking better as of late though.

he had two weeks to gameplan pittsburg :D

TEX
12-05-2016, 03:27 AM
**** the Raiders.

Actually relevant for the first time since god knows when and nobody will shut the **** up about 'em.

That would be since the turn of the century, and you're right.

TEX
12-05-2016, 03:36 AM
**** Del Rio. With this:

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/0c/65/09/0c6509993cc193607773d0bcaa467cd0.jpg

It's getting harder to hate the rest of the sword swallowers. Carr is a likable guy and doing well. Seems to have a good attitude. Very not hate-able. Cooper is a hell of a good guy, and at least puts on a good show of working hard and doing the right things. Their RBs are good and came from nowhere. Crabtree is kind of a ****. But he's the only one off hand I can think of. If Aldon Smith is activated, **** him in the tooth.

Their Defense isn't nearly as dirty. They are more fun to watch. They just aren't the one who sucks the peniss they used to be.

But yeah, **** them with a mace. Especially that foreskin named Jack Del ****ing Rio.

You're wrong. Its EASY to hate them. Easy to hate the logo. Never forget the past.

Coochie liquor
12-05-2016, 04:45 AM
FUCK Jack Diarhea, FUCK the Fade. Go Chiefs!!

LoneWolf
12-05-2016, 04:57 AM
Can you take a small portable charger for your phone into the stadium or is it better safe not to take it.

Wut?!? Your phone can't stay charged for 3 hours? Here's an idea, stay off your goddamn phone and watch the fucking game.

Pointer19
12-05-2016, 06:44 AM
I can't believe that Buffalo blew their lead. It seems like they have been squeaking by leads to win in the second half like us. It'll be a battle, but we're crushing these punks.

35-28

oldman
12-05-2016, 07:17 AM
I hate the Raiders, have since 1963. I don't care if they are somewhat likable now, that they seem to be the new darlings of the AFC, SCREW THEM!!

jspchief
12-05-2016, 07:30 AM
Would love to see a power running game to smash these guys in the face... unfortunately it's not coming from the Chiefs.

Buehler445
12-05-2016, 07:38 AM
You're wrong. Its EASY to hate them. Easy to hate the logo. Never forget the past.

It's a sliding scale, you know. I will always hate them. I said fuck them with a mace afterall.

But on a scale from zero to Donk, they're not at Donk level anymore.

BossChief
12-05-2016, 08:09 AM
KC needs to win this one if they have hopes of winning the Super Bowl. To do that we are going to need to play at home in the postseason.

A win on Thursday is a HUGE step towards winning this division and the winner of this division is going to get a first round bye and possibly HFA.

Everything's on the line and I have faith they will get it done.

Oakland is scared of this Chiefs team.

jjchieffan
12-05-2016, 08:17 AM
It's not the Raiders players that make me hate the Raiders these days. It's their annoying fans. Year after year of losing season and they still talked smack. Going on about championships. Nevermind that the last Win was in 1984 and the last appearance in 2003. They haven't done Jack in over a decade. Now they are having a winning season and their fans are more unbearable than ever. Screw them. I hope we sweep them and take the division. Their fans will still crow about 1984 and 2003. But we will still have the better team this year. Which is all that really matters......unless you are a Faiders fan.

Titty Meat
12-05-2016, 08:20 AM
KC needs to win this one if they have hopes of winning the Super Bowl. To do that we are going to need to play at home in the postseason.

A win on Thursday is a HUGE step towards winning this division and the winner of this division is going to get a first round bye and possibly HFA.

Everything's on the line and I have faith they will get it done.

Oakland is scared of this Chiefs team.

I don't think if they lose this one they can't win the super bowl. They just beat 2 pretty good teams on the road. They can win on the road in the playoffs.

wazu
12-05-2016, 08:22 AM

I'm assuming you mean some sort of portable battery pack. I wouldn't risk it.

lawrenceRaider
12-05-2016, 08:32 AM
It's not the Raiders players that make me hate the Raiders these days. It's their annoying fans. Year after year of losing season and they still talked smack. Going on about championships. Nevermind that the last Win was in 1984 and the last appearance in 2003. They haven't done Jack in over a decade. Now they are having a winning season and their fans are more unbearable than ever. Screw them. I hope we sweep them and take the division. Their fans will still crow about 1984 and 2003. But we will still have the better team this year. Which is all that really matters......unless you are a Faiders fan.

Your defense is much better than our defense. Our offense is much better than your offense. Murray is healthy this time as well, a huge bonus we didn't have last time around. I'd say we are nearly even, but in cold weather games like it will be on Thursday, it's usually the team with the better D who wins.

We'll see if Oakland is for real Thursday.

Direckshun
12-05-2016, 08:46 AM
I think this game will be problematic for us.

I'm not too concerned about our offense. They should be productive enough.

But the defense, sheesh. That offensive line could potentially own the line of scrimmage against us, and I trust virtually none of our 2nd CB's at this point.

We NEED Gaines. We NEED to play Acker instead of Mitchell. We NEED Maclin on the field. We NEED Poe and Ford to rest up this week.

BoneKrusher
12-05-2016, 08:52 AM
The Chiefs are like a sore dick, they're hard to beat.

Titty Meat
12-05-2016, 09:04 AM
I think this game will be problematic for us.

I'm not too concerned about our offense. They should be productive enough.

But the defense, sheesh. That offensive line could potentially own the line of scrimmage against us, and I trust virtually none of our 2nd CB's at this point.

We NEED Gaines. We NEED to play Acker instead of Mitchell. We NEED Maclin on the field. We NEED Poe and Ford to rest up this week.

This is an interesting change from you as I recalled you really liked our secondary a few months ago no? Signing Berry and tagging Poe need to be the 2 things Dorsey absolutely must do this off season but he also needs to find a #2 CB.

TEX
12-05-2016, 09:15 AM
Your defense is much better than our defense. Our offense is much better than your offense. Murray is healthy this time as well, a huge bonus we didn't have last time around. I'd say we are nearly even, but in cold weather games like it will be on Thursday, it's usually the team with the better D who wins.

You know, I've read many of your posts and you keep playing the "Murray card" without taking into account the Justin Houston one. Don't ya kinda think that Justin Houston just might be a huge bonus that we didn't have last time around? :shrug:

RunKC
12-05-2016, 09:16 AM
Carr gets happy feet when he has pressure. Tamba, Houston and Ford are gonna be fun to watch Thursday

TEX
12-05-2016, 09:19 AM
Carr gets happy feet when he has pressure. Tamba, Houston and Ford are gonna be fun to watch Thursday

You're right. That's exactly what's happened the last two times KC has played Oakland. For anyone not to take that into account is really missing a potential important aspect of the game.

lawrenceRaider
12-05-2016, 09:22 AM
You know, I've read many of your posts and you keep playing the "Murray card" without taking into account the Justin Houston one. Don't ya kinda think that Justin Houston just might be a huge bonus that we didn't have last time around? :shrug:

Houston will be a factor for sure. Though the Chiefs D didn't miss him as much with Ford playing so well at the time. Raiders didn't have another big back to plug in for Murray.

Sandy Vagina
12-05-2016, 09:23 AM
I just hope Bob Sutton doesn't let Carr get comfortable early on. He's got to have the CBs play tight and disrupt routes. THAT will allow the pass rush to mind-**** Carr into pissing another KC/OAK game away.

Baby Lee
12-05-2016, 09:26 AM

http://triadstrategies.typepad.com/.a/6a0120a6abf659970b019102c6d366970c-pi

TEX
12-05-2016, 09:29 AM
Houston will be a factor for sure. Though the Chiefs D didn't miss him as much with Ford playing so well at the time. Raiders didn't have another big back to plug in for Murray.

Again - all you have done is provide another excuse for losing. While true that Ford did play well in Houston's absence (last year and this year), don't you think that having both at the same time is better than simply having one? How do you know the Chiefs "D" didn't miss Houston much? He plays the run better than Ford. Can also cover better.

lawrenceRaider
12-05-2016, 09:37 AM

You're right. That's exactly what's happened the last two times KC has played Oakland. For anyone not to take that into account is really missing a potential important aspect of the game.

Raiders allowed zero sacks to the second leading sack team in the NFL yesterday. Also Carr has been very good most of this year when he does get pressured. We'll see Thursday night.

lawrenceRaider
12-05-2016, 09:37 AM
Again - all you have done is provide another excuse for losing. While true that Ford did play well in Houston's absence (last year and this year), don't you think that having both at the same time is better than simply having one? How do you know the Chiefs "D" didn't miss Houston much? He plays the run better than Ford. Can also cover better.

Noted that your reading comprehension is really, really bad.

notorious
12-05-2016, 09:39 AM
I just hope Bob Sutton doesn't let Carr get comfortable early on. He's got to have the CBs play tight and disrupt routes. THAT will allow the pass rush to mind-**** Carr into pissing another KC/OAK game away.

Sutton has done a good job against Carr. If anything different happens it's due to Oakland adjusting or the Chiefs defense not executing.

DJ's left nut
12-05-2016, 09:39 AM

They need an early turnover.

At some point, Carr may start to feel a little snakebitten against KC. He's had most of his bad games against Sutton and crew.

If they let him get comfortable early, it'll be a long day defensively. But if they can get another early turnover, that doubt will start to creep in again. I don't think the Chiefs can win this game without winning the turnover battle and the sooner they get out in front there, the better.

O.city
12-05-2016, 09:47 AM
It's gonna be windy as hell. They were saying like 25 mph winds so passing game could be restricted

DJ's left nut
12-05-2016, 09:51 AM
It's gonna be windy as hell. They were saying like 25 mph winds so passing game could be restricted

Fuuuuuuu*******.

And I don't say that from a gameplan standpoint, I say that from a "I'm going to freeze my balls off" standpoint.

That said, I've always felt like Arrowhead does a great job of blocking the wind off at/near field level. The lower bowl is usually pretty shielded. Now that won't matter on the deep balls that require a higher trajectory, but I'd imagine that anything in the 12-20 yard range should be minimally impacted.

notorious
12-05-2016, 09:52 AM
It's going to be 0 mph wind and 68 degrees in my living room.

O.city
12-05-2016, 09:53 AM
Fuuuuuuu*******.

And I don't say that from a gameplan standpoint, I say that from a "I'm going to freeze my balls off" standpoint.

That said, I've always felt like Arrowhead does a great job of blocking the wind off at/near field level. The lower bowl is usually pretty shielded. Now that won't matter on the deep balls that require a higher trajectory, but I'd imagine that anything in the 12-20 yard range should be minimally impacted.

Yeah, my BIL and fil are trying to talk me into making the trip.

15 degrees at kickoff, 10 by the 4th quarter with a negative wind ? No, I'm probably out.

DJ's left nut
12-05-2016, 09:55 AM
Yeah, my BIL and fil are trying to talk me into making the trip.

15 degrees at kickoff, 10 by the 4th quarter with a negative wind ? No, I'm probably out.

Pussy.

Get some coveralls and ski gloves; you'll be fine...

Reerun_KC
12-05-2016, 09:56 AM
Cant believe how big of a game this is... Probably the biggest game at Arrowhead since Gpa DV was here...

CAN. NOT. WAIT!

Reerun_KC
12-05-2016, 09:56 AM
It's going to be 0 mph wind and 68 degrees in my living room.

This...

All the replay I want, internet to talk shit, Good cold beer and better food.

Gonna be a great night!

O.city
12-05-2016, 09:57 AM
Pussy.

Get some coveralls and ski gloves; you'll be fine...

I sat in -20 in Canada hunting one year, I'm prepared for cold.

But nah, I'm probably out still. I'm saving my shut for the Christmas game I think. I need all the good will from my wife to let me out go to that one

Lzen
12-05-2016, 10:02 AM
Ok, without reading the thread I have a couple of comments/questions about the thread starter.

First, the Raiders scored 38 points. How do you figure his finger bothered him?

And how do you know Maclin will be back?

scho63
12-05-2016, 10:09 AM
As far as strategy, it goes like this:

1. Passrush. It has to be fast, it has to be mean, and EVERYBODY has to be on point.
2. Cover. Mother****er, we need to be on point.
3. Tackle. Has to be better than today. Hit them hard in the cold.
4. Offense: Keep the head out of the rectum. Players and Coaches.

This has been hit or miss all year. Yesterday a lot of misses. DJ whiffed at least 3 times that I can remember. Peters got juked bad, Jones and Roches had a few key misses.

Need to have that fire like the Denver game where Eric Berry laid some pain on at least 3 guys. :#

Lzen
12-05-2016, 10:09 AM
he had two weeks to gameplan pittsburg :D

:spock:

Simply Red
12-05-2016, 10:11 AM
Fuuuuuuu*******.

ha!

DJ's left nut
12-05-2016, 10:14 AM
This has been hit or miss all year. Yesterday a lot of misses. DJ whiffed at least 3 times that I can remember. Peters got juked bad, Jones and Roches had a few key misses.

Need to have that fire like the Denver game where Eric Berry laid some pain on at least 3 guys. :#

DJ seems to miss twice a game these days.

I always go back to that scene in the ESPN show that lasted one year - Playmakers. The whole season is about the veteran RB holding off the young buck. He keeps saying "man, my 40 time is only a tenth slower than it's ever been" or something to that effect.

Then in the finale they do a POV shot and he's exploding towards a hole - at the last possible Nth the whole closes up and he gets stuffed instead of busting it for a big gain.

That's the line between success and failure; it's just so damn small. DJ hasn't lost a lot, but he's lost just enough to be less effective than he used to be because he's there just that half a heartbeat slower. That gives the RB just enough time to get broken down and make the move that gets him around DJ.

Still a good player - no longer a great one, IMO.

Titty Meat
12-05-2016, 10:15 AM
Reid has the highest road win % of any Chiefs coach in franchise history.

Simply Red
12-05-2016, 10:18 AM
Reid has the highest road win % of any Chiefs coach in franchise history.

they're in Arrowhead, bud. :)

Nzoner
12-05-2016, 10:19 AM
WTF is this,"they're a likeable team BS?" **** the Rayduhs and their gangsta wannabe fanbase and their doofy ass looking owner etc.

Thursday is also the anniversary of John Lennon's death and as much as I loved Lennon I'm sure as hell not going to be singing Give Peace A Chance or Imagine it's Rayduhs/Chiefs that rivalry will never go away for me.

Oh did I say **** the Rayduhs!!

Titty Meat
12-05-2016, 10:21 AM
they're in Arrowhead, bud. :)

Posted in wrong thread.

notorious
12-05-2016, 10:23 AM
WTF is this,"they're a likeable team BS?" **** the Rayduhs and their gangsta wannabe fanbase and their doofy ass looking owner etc.

Thursday is also the anniversary of John Lennon's death and as much as I loved Lennon I'm sure as hell not going to be singing Give Peace A Chance or Imagine it's Rayduhs/Chiefs that rivalry will never go away for me.

This.

I have only met a handful of Raider fans (in real life, not some of the cool members on here) that weren't, how should I say this, kind of scumbags.

I know we shouldn't stereotype, but damn.

They might think the same thing about Chiefs fans. Who knows?

CaliChief83
12-05-2016, 10:26 AM
Living out here in California, all I can say is fuck the raiders and their shitty ass fan base!

baitism
12-05-2016, 10:28 AM
They key is making Carr uncomfortable in the pocket. Get some early hits on him and we win. Give him all day to pick apart our secondary and we lose.

Go Royals
12-05-2016, 10:33 AM
The only time the Chiefs have lost to the Raiders under Andy Reid was the game we found out Berry had cancer.

Fuck the Raiders.

Chiefs 42 Raiders 3

ptlyon
12-05-2016, 10:34 AM

National Weather Service is saying WNW winds of 8 mph :shrug:

Pointer19
12-05-2016, 10:41 AM
So.. If we win this game, we win the division and get a bye?

planetdoc
12-05-2016, 10:49 AM
https://i.imgur.com/E7k866b.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/DvzZB6e.png
https://i.imgur.com/zVDv23n.png
https://i.imgur.com/37PzACO.png

Strongside
12-05-2016, 10:56 AM
This is going to be classic Arrowhead.

December.

17 degrees at kickoff.

Raiders.

For 1st place and potentially homefield advantage.

CANNOT WAIT.

TEX
12-05-2016, 10:58 AM
So.. If we win this game, we win the division and get a bye?

Um...NOT with there still being 3 games left afterwards. Have to see how it plays out.

TEX
12-05-2016, 10:59 AM
This is going to be classic Arrowhead.

December.

17 degrees at kickoff.

Raiders.

For 1st place and potentially homefield advantage.

CANNOT WAIT.

Cold weather like that will effect both teams - but I hear you!

Raiderhater
12-05-2016, 11:05 AM
This should be a brutal game befitting the rivalry. I'm stoked.

Born to Hate

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1882767/raiderhater.jpg

KChiefs1
12-05-2016, 11:42 AM
I predict PAIN!
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161205/cccfd564d0252752d6c0be09551f3fa7.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161205/8edd1816f38d58554e8582264c7d9790.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161205/d9139978bec27b8add8857f2c6037272.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161205/3135c5574441168e8c51a643918fdeaf.jpghttp://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161205/f084f324e129419274adc0c283d2e2fa.jpg

Buehler445
12-05-2016, 11:50 AM

Man, I said, fuck them with a mace! Did you see the picture I posted?

But the hate for them has decreased over the years because they're not quite the scumbags they used to be. I still hate, and want them to get fucked by a mace, but they're not Donk level hate with Von Douche. My hatred of those sword swallowers is off the damn charts.

But yeah, fuck them with a mace.

And the correct answer is this: Know fewer Raider fans.

bobbything
12-05-2016, 12:04 PM
This game doesn't worry me at all. If there is a team I feel confident in beating the majority of the time, it's Oakland.

This team has a very interesting approach to defense. We give up chunks. But when teams get in the red zone, those chunks aren't really an option anymore. So, without the threat of a QB going over the top, that really only leaves slants and rub plays. So far, our CBs have practically locked down defenders on those routes unless there is a miscommunication. And we really bait QBs into throws that appear open but Berry really closes in well on those plays.

I predict a lot of field goals for Oakland. That won't get it done.

Reerun_KC
12-05-2016, 12:19 PM
This should be a payback game for the Raiders ending our playoff hopes 2 years ago in Oakland...

Paybacks a bitch, bitches.

OldSchool
12-05-2016, 12:26 PM
Hit Carr's throwing hand, early and often. Swat it every time he throws the ball.

gonefishin53
12-05-2016, 01:02 PM
The Bills averaged 7.1 yards/rush vs Raiders. Bill's edge rushers looked real slow at the snap compared to Houston and Ford. Home field, weather, and matchups slightly favor the Chiefs IMO.

Rausch
12-05-2016, 01:09 PM
The Bills averaged 7.1 yards/rush vs Raiders.

They also ran the ball 324,398,012 times...

TimBone
12-05-2016, 01:11 PM
Maaaaaaan...how in the hell am I supposed to prepare for 12 degree weather?

Rausch
12-05-2016, 01:12 PM

I wore shorts in -11.

Suck it up cupcake...

Raiderhater
12-05-2016, 01:13 PM
This game doesn't worry me at all. If there is a team I feel confident in beating the majority of the time, it's Oakland.

This team has a very interesting approach to defense. We give up chunks. But when teams get in the red zone, those chunks aren't really an option anymore. So, without the threat of a QB going over the top, that really only leaves slants and rub plays. So far, our CBs have practically locked down defenders on those routes unless there is a miscommunication. And we really bait QBs into throws that appear open but Berry really closes in well on those plays.

I predict a lot of field goals for Oakland. That won't get it done.

The bend don't break defense. I'm having terror filled flashbacks to 2013.

Raiderhater
12-05-2016, 01:13 PM

Preperation is easy: give me your ticket and let me deal with it. ;)

pugsnotdrugs19
12-05-2016, 02:41 PM
Adam Schefter reporting that Maclin is expected to play Thursday night.

Graystoke
12-05-2016, 02:45 PM

This is good.
Even if he is a decoy this is good.

Kiimo
12-05-2016, 02:45 PM
Just wear ski gear. You may look weird but whatever, you'll be warm.

DJ's left nut
12-05-2016, 03:00 PM
This is good.
Even if he is a decoy this is good.

Decoys don't work.

The Patriots realized that Maclin was a decoy on the first series last year and ignored him for the rest of the night until the Chiefs finally got tired of sending him out there.

Either he's effective and draws attention or he's still hurt and the Raiders will focus on Kelce and hope Maclin's too gimpy to beat them.

Just having his jersey out there won't fool anybody.

carcosa
12-05-2016, 03:03 PM
Hit Carr's throwing hand, early and often. Swat it every time he throws the ball.

That's mean... and I LIKE IT!!!!

bobbything
The bend don't break defense. I'm having terror filled flashbacks to 2013.
It's bend-but-don't-break, however they get really, really aggressive inside the 20. I've seen bend but don't break before but not the way the 2016 Chiefs run it. Just a super aggressive team after they've given up a few big gains.

Buehler445

Coveralls and Coat
Good gloves
Good hat
Good socks
Facemask

Y'all need to come out here where there is, you know, wind and try to work outside.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-05-2016, 03:04 PM
He's not going to just be a decoy.

He practiced all week last week and the Chiefs did the smart thing and held him out yesterday so he is ready to roll Thursday. Will he play every down? Doubtful, but when he does I suspect he will be 100% ready to roll.

carcosa
12-05-2016, 03:05 PM
Defense is obviously gonna do its job.

On offense, I think there's a clear formula. Hand it to Ware for some tough yards, then get it to Kelce over the middle (or downfield if it's there), then get it to Hill in space and let him make something happen when you need a first down. If Conley/Wilson/Harris can come up with timely contributions and if Maclin can at least take some of the heat off of Kelce and Hill, there's no reason they shouldn't be able to rack up the points against the Raiders D.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-05-2016, 03:06 PM
The bend-don't-break style of defense can take a nice turn too if the whole defense is fully healthy. Yards aren't going to be as easy to come by if Poe, Ford, and Houston are back close to 100% and playing more snaps.

Reerun_KC
12-05-2016, 03:11 PM

dont be a Sissy ATC guy....

Direckshun
12-05-2016, 03:14 PM
I like our offense's ability to score on them.

As always, my fear comes down to two things:

1. Can this DL, composed of players who were not starting Week 1 and Dontari Poe, hold off an OL that is going to want to do nothing more than run down their throat all game like they did against Denver.

Poe needs to be Poe.
Jones needs to be Jones.
RNR needs to hold up a little better at the point of attack.
Reyes and Jenkins need to be blocks of granite.
Barnes needs to clog lanes.

This Raiders OL likes to go heavy, bring in a 6th lineman, and run down your throat.

2. The Raiders have a good WR corps. Cooper is an elite WR and the rest of their WR corps is talented, too. Peters should do his job, but can we get Gaines, Nelson, and Acker on the field with him? So long as we do, we can pester them enough, I hope.

Chiefnj2
12-05-2016, 03:15 PM
I don't want to see any backward passes to Poe.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-05-2016, 03:21 PM
I like our offense's ability to score on them.

As always, my fear comes down to two things:

1. Can this DL, composed of players who were not starting Week 1 and Dontari Poe, hold off an OL that is going to want to do nothing more than run down their throat all game like they did against Denver.

Poe needs to be Poe.
Jones needs to be Jones.
RNR needs to hold up a little better at the point of attack.
Reyes and Jenkins need to be blocks of granite.
Barnes needs to clog lanes.

This Raiders OL likes to go heavy, bring in a 6th lineman, and run down your throat.

2. The Raiders have a good WR corps. Cooper is an elite WR and the rest of their WR corps is talented, too. Peters should do his job, but can we get Gaines, Nelson, and Acker on the field with him? So long as we do, we can pester them enough, I hope.

Would love to see them try to run at our base defense. Their line is really good, but none of them are moving Houston, Poe, or Jones in the run game. Doubtful they can move Hali or Ford either.

As for #2, I found it interesting that Terrance Mitchell was the #3 corner yesterday. Acker and White didn't even play. Kid must have made an impression recently in practice.

Mr. Laz
12-05-2016, 03:23 PM
looks like it

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The eyes tell the story..... <a href="https://t.co/PqsVvAd4M6">https://scontent-dft4-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e35/15306781_1799270066953597_8225482122735910912_n.jpghttps://t.co/PqsVvAd4M6</a></p>&mdash; Jeremy Maclin (@jmac___19) <a href="https://twitter.com/jmac___19/status/805878105516736512">December 5, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

O.city
12-05-2016, 03:25 PM
Take some cardboard to stand on. Keeps the feet warm.

ptlyon
12-05-2016, 03:26 PM

Or carpet remnants

O.city
12-05-2016, 03:27 PM
Or carpet remnants

I doubt they'd let you take that in these days. But yeah, that's the way to go.

ptlyon
12-05-2016, 03:29 PM
I doubt they'd let you take that in these days. But yeah, that's the way to go.

Then just use the nearest Raiders fan

thabear04
12-05-2016, 03:30 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000751936/article/aldon-smith-seeking-meeting-with-goodell-or-league-official%3FnetworkId%3D4595%26site%3D.news%26zone%3Dstory%26zoneUrl%3Durl%3Dstory%26zoneKeys%3Ds1%3D story%26env%3D%26pageKeyValues%3Dprtnr%3Daround-the-league%3Bteam%3Doak%3Bconf%3Dafc%3Bdvsn%3Dacw%26p.ct%3DAround%2Bthe%2BNFL%26p.adsm%3Dfalse%26p.tcm%3 D%23fff%26p.bgc1m%3D%230964bf%26p.bgc2m%3D%23053a74%26sr%3Damp

OldSchool
12-05-2016, 03:31 PM
The bend-don't-break style of defense can take a nice turn too if the whole defense is fully healthy. Yards aren't going to be as easy to come by if Poe, Ford, and Houston are back close to 100% and playing more snaps.

Idk about coming back from a groin injury on a frozen field, tbh.

Let's hope he doesn't suffer any setbacks if he does play.

The Franchise
12-05-2016, 03:31 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000751936/article/aldon-smith-seeking-meeting-with-goodell-or-league-official%3FnetworkId%3D4595%26site%3D.news%26zone%3Dstory%26zoneUrl%3Durl%3Dstory%26zoneKeys%3Ds1%3D story%26env%3D%26pageKeyValues%3Dprtnr%3Daround-the-league%3Bteam%3Doak%3Bconf%3Dafc%3Bdvsn%3Dacw%26p.ct%3DAround%2Bthe%2BNFL%26p.adsm%3Dfalse%26p.tcm%3 D%23fff%26p.bgc1m%3D%230964bf%26p.bgc2m%3D%23053a74%26sr%3Damp

Fuck that piece of shit. His NFL career should be done.

Titty Meat
12-05-2016, 03:32 PM

Whiskey too

thabear04
12-05-2016, 03:32 PM
**** that piece of shit. His NFL career should be done.

I agree if he gets banned shouldn't it be a year and let them in when the season almost over.

O.city
12-05-2016, 03:33 PM
Whiskey too

My BIL is a college Sr and trying g to talk me into going. He said he buy the everclear if I buy him a ticket.

I dunno how that would turn out.

Titty Meat
12-05-2016, 03:35 PM
My BIL is a college Sr and trying g to talk me into going. He said he buy the everclear if I buy him a ticket.

I dunno how that would turn out.

Yuck. Honestly I'm too old to be sitting in shitty weather. I guess I'd do it if it were a playoff game.

O.city
12-05-2016, 03:39 PM
Yuck. Honestly I'm too old to be sitting in shitty weather. I guess I'd do it if it were a playoff game.

I'm gonna hold out for a later game and see what happens

ptlyon
12-05-2016, 03:39 PM
Whiskey too

I was at the dolphin game that one December 7 or 8 years back?

I think the air temperature for a high was - 4 and 40 or 60 below wind chill. If you didn't finish your double jack and coke in 5 minutes it was slush.

MeatRock
12-05-2016, 03:40 PM
Aldon Smith is fucking worthless.

RunKC
12-05-2016, 03:43 PM
I'm at a point where I would just rather put 4 DL in and take Ramik out. The guy is literally Donnie Edwards incarnate.

Offense is gonna be fun this week. Run the hell out of Ware and get them tired, then hit Reek and Kelce on play action.

Rausch
12-05-2016, 03:46 PM
I expect a BIGGER blowout...

ptlyon
12-05-2016, 03:53 PM
Oh, and if we get penalized like we did yesterday, it may be the most penalties / yards ever called in a game. Might not be over til midnight.

gblowfish
12-05-2016, 03:53 PM
Here's some of my thoughts about this:

First of all, if it's as cold as they predict, teens and worse if there's any wind, then the ball will be hard and slick. That means tough to throw and catch. So whoever can run the ball effectively will have a much better time of it. The vertical passing game will be dulled because of the conditions. I would think that helps KC, as we have no vertical passing game anyway.

This game should be made for Ware running straight ahead, and for Ty Hill running the jet sweep.
The cold weather will also shorten the kicking possibilities, which should reign in Sea Bass' range.

I think this will be a low scoring game with lots of defense. Whoever can play tougher on the D-Line and run support will win. And with extreme cold and hard hitting, there'll probabaly be injuries. So whoever can keep the most healthy starters on the field will also have an advantage.

For the fans: The Chiefs will no longer allow you to carry in cardboard, or carpet squares or styrofoam to put under your feet. The best thing to do is to get some foot warming inserts at Bass Pro or Westlake's Hardware or some place like that. Also, get drink carriers (make of rigid cardboard) up at the concession stand, and put those under your feet. Get something under your ass like a stadium blanket. I'm lucky that nobody stands in front of me the whole game. So I can hunker down under a stadium blanket, and it helps some. Still, when it's that cold, it doesn't matter how many long johns or layers you have on. You have to get up and move around a little to keep your feet warm. Feet are the first things that get cold in that environment. Get up, go to the bathroom and thaw out at least once. That helps a lot. For me it's tough, because its a very long walk to the top of the section to go get warm. But now that I'm an old guy, I have to do it for health reasons.

You also must have a warm coat, gloves and some kind of head covering like a stocking cap. You must cover your head and ears, or you'll suffer in about ten minutes.

wazu
12-05-2016, 04:00 PM

I think the air temperature for a high was - 4 and 40 or 60 below wind chill. If you didn't finish your double jack and coke in 5 minutes it was slush.

Was there as well. We tailgated. Had to literally put beers on the grill to prevent freezing. A Boulevard Pale Ale was a slushy by the last few drinks.

thabear04
12-05-2016, 04:15 PM

First of all, if it's as cold as they predict, teens and worse if there's any wind, then the ball will be hard and slick. That means tough to throw and catch. So whoever can run the ball effectively will have a much better time of it. The vertical passing game will be dulled because of the conditions. I would think that helps KC, as we have no vertical passing game anyway.

This game should be made for Ware running straight ahead, and for Ty Hill running the jet sweep.
The cold weather will also shorten the kicking possibilities, which should reign in Sea Bass' range.

I think this will be a low scoring game with lots of defense. Whoever can play tougher on the D-Line and run support will win. And with extreme cold and hard hitting, there'll probabaly be injuries. So whoever can keep the most healthy starters on the field will also have an advantage.

For the fans: The Chiefs will no longer allow you to carry in cardboard, or carpet squares or styrofoam to put under your feet. The best thing to do is to get some foot warming inserts at Bass Pro or Westlake's Hardware or some place like that. Also, get drink carriers (make of rigid cardboard) up at the concession stand, and put those under your feet. Get something under your ass like a stadium blanket. I'm lucky that nobody stands in front of me the whole game. So I can hunker down under a stadium blanket, and it helps some. Still, when it's that cold, it doesn't matter how many long johns or layers you have on. You have to get up and move around a little to keep your feet warm. Feet are the first things that get cold in that environment. Get up, go to the bathroom and thaw out at least once. That helps a lot. For me it's tough, because its a very long walk to the top of the section to go get warm. But now that I'm an old guy, I have to do it for health reasons.

You also must have a warm coat, gloves and some kind of head covering like a stocking cap. You must cover your head and ears, or you'll suffer in about ten minutes.

Glad to know this before I leave to see the game.

ptlyon
12-05-2016, 04:20 PM
Thanks for the info blowfish!

Easy 6
12-05-2016, 04:30 PM

;) I like the way you're thinking here, hack at that thing until its all swollen looking like a bratwurst

Mr. Laz
12-05-2016, 04:39 PM
Aldon Smith is fucking worthless.
If he ever gets his shit together he won't be.

Big 'If' though

threebag
12-05-2016, 05:03 PM
That pinky finger gonna hurt like a mofo.

Hope that cold ball is hard for him to keep ahold of.

Pass rush be looking to knock the ball out.

stevieray
12-05-2016, 05:26 PM

oh man, I remember that game.

Buehler445
12-05-2016, 05:37 PM

If there is any wind, you need a facemask. Believe me. Face mask.

I've shoveled a shitasston of snow with Muck boots. If you don't have some, get some, they are worth the $100.

NJChiefsFan
12-05-2016, 05:39 PM
I'm at a point where I would just rather put 4 DL in and take Ramik out. The guy is literally Donnie Edwards incarnate.

Offense is gonna be fun this week. Run the hell out of Ware and get them tired, then hit Reek and Kelce on play action.

He missed a lot of tackles yesterday.

For the fans: The Chiefs will no longer allow you to carry in cardboard, or carpet squares or styrofoam to put under your feet.

So you can't bring in cardboard signs?

The Franchise
12-05-2016, 05:43 PM
Karl Joseph is in a walking boot for the Raiders.

KChiefs1
12-05-2016, 05:45 PM

Gates open at noon. Drink lots of booze!

Due to the normal weekday rush hour traffic, fans traveling to Arrowhead Stadium will experience increased traffic throughout the metro area compared to normal Sunday gameday traffic patterns. To create the best possible experience, parking gates will open at noon and the club is encouraging all fans to arrive as early as possible to avoid being on the roads during the heaviest traffic periods throughout the day. Fans should follow both the Missouri Department of Transportation and the Kansas Department of Transportation on their social media accounts – including@MoDOT_KC and @KansasCityKDOT on Twitter and MoDOT Kansas City and KDOT on Facebook – for updates on road and traffic conditions. To avoid additional delays and save money, fans should visit www.chiefs.com/parking to purchase their parking pass in advance and set their parking gameplan.

For the first hour of parking from noon to 1 p.m., fans will be able to “open park,” allowing them to park in their preferred spot in any approved grass areas or Lots C, D, F, G and the perimeter of Lot N as long as it matches the parking pass they have purchased. Once open park ends at 1 p.m., cars will be directed to the next available spot as they are for all Chiefs games.

Chiefs Kingdom Rewards members who arrive early can collect a special triple-point early arrival reward, earning 2,400 CKR points instead of 800 points by scanning their prepaid parking pass at the tollgates by 3 p.m.

Baby Lee
12-05-2016, 05:53 PM
They also ran the ball 324,398,012 times...

2.3 BILLION rushing yards in one game?

New World Order
12-05-2016, 05:54 PM
That pinky finger gonna hurt like a mofo.

Hope that cold ball is hard for him to keep ahold of.

Pass rush be looking to knock the ball out.

Hope it turns purple from frostbite and falls off.

Baby Lee
12-05-2016, 05:55 PM
I don't want to see any backward passes to Poe.

Nevermore!!

MotherfuckerJones
12-05-2016, 06:05 PM

My favorite resident Raiders fan. Well thought out and no bs trolling. Here's to a good game.

PHOG
12-05-2016, 06:33 PM
I like the way you think. :clap: :thumb:

Go Royals
12-05-2016, 06:35 PM
I want to see Berry piledrive that bitch Murray again. Kill him and leave his body on the field

pugsnotdrugs19
12-05-2016, 06:35 PM
Interesting nugget Trent Dilfer just pointed out:

Derek Carr in his 3 year career has never played in a game below 32 degrees. Never.

A temp in the teens and windchill of near 0 Thursday.

Baby Lee
12-05-2016, 06:39 PM
Gates open at noon. Drink lots of booze!

Yooouuuu might be a Chiefs fan if. . . .

you read this sentence and said to yourself 'a brisket sammy sounds good, but won't you be late for kickoff?'

TimBone
12-05-2016, 06:42 PM
Hey George, when you say stadium blanket, you mean buy one? Or do they let you bring in blankets?

WhawhaWhat
12-05-2016, 07:32 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The forecast low for Thurs night in KC is 11°. Last time our low temp was 11° or colder was Jan 18 2016 (it was -3°). That was 322 days ago!</p>&mdash; NWS Kansas City (@NWSKansasCity) <a href="https://twitter.com/NWSKansasCity/status/805942862542147584">December 6, 2016</a></blockquote>

Titty Meat
12-05-2016, 08:33 PM
Fuck the cold

OctoberFart
12-05-2016, 08:41 PM
All the Raiders have to do is play OK defense and not turn the ball over. Watch out for lucky trick plays and make Smith and Reid beat you. Don't just hand the game on a platter like the last two weeks. Make them think and have to come up with something in crunch time.

Chief Northman
12-05-2016, 08:43 PM
All the Raiders have to do is play OK defense and not turn the ball over. Watch out for lucky trick plays and make Smith and Reid beat you. Don't just hand the game on a platter like the last two weeks. Make them think and have to come up with something in crunch time.

Great game plan coach....

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-05-2016, 08:43 PM

Do you realize the Chiefs have won 20 of the last 23 ?

Do you realize the Chiefs OWN your worthless team.

Do you realize Carr wears eye mascara ?

rockymtnchief
12-05-2016, 08:45 PM

I'll add one more piece of clothing to the list. A silk scarf (not the cotton Howdy Doody/city slicker type). A scarf keeps the blood flow between the head and body warm. Capillaries in your head let out a lot of heat, but the arteries in your neck let out even more. Silk is warmer than wool, softer, and wicks moisture away better than synthetics.

Every rancher, game warden and guide up here has one and swears by them. I have a couple I picked up at Murdochs for $18.

http://s7d9.scene7.com/is/image/murdochs/Wyoming-Traders-SR-main?$product-main$&wid=500&hei=495
http://www.indianvillagemall.com/2012vests/johnwaynephotos.jpg

OctoberFart
12-05-2016, 08:46 PM
Do you realize the Chiefs have won 20 of the last 23 ?

Do you realize the Chiefs OWN your worthless team.

Do you realize Carr wears eye mascara ?

Don't care about the past 23 as that was the worst in era in franchise history. I'll take the ownage and 3 SB rings. How many does KC have? You know your team is as fraudulent as any in the league.

Easy 6
12-05-2016, 08:49 PM
Great game plan coach....

LMAO he clearly only posted that after long, and thoughtful consideration

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-05-2016, 08:49 PM
Don't care about the past 23 as that was the worst in era in franchise history. I'll take the ownage and 3 SB rings. How many does KC have? You know your team is as fraudulent as any in the league.

Mr Fart,You didn't address the eye mascara comment.

NJChiefsFan
12-05-2016, 08:53 PM

Don't try too hard.

arrwheader
12-05-2016, 08:54 PM

Fart.

jjchieffan
12-05-2016, 09:41 PM

And there it is...The annoying Oakland fan bringing up Superbowls from 30+ years ago to validate his team. Hey. Guess what loser? Your team may have won since ourss, but 32 years ago is nothing to brag about. Especially when your team has finally put up their first winning season in over a decade. If your shit defense survives the playoffs and makes it to the Superbowl this year, then you can talk shit again. Otherwise, STFU and go away troll!!

New World Order
12-05-2016, 09:46 PM

LMAO

RunKC
12-05-2016, 09:59 PM

Doesn't care about the last 23 years.

Brings up an achievement 30+ years ago to brag.

Psyko Tek
12-05-2016, 10:24 PM

does that factor into fan tasy football?

Simply Red
12-05-2016, 10:53 PM
Doesn't care about the last 23 years.

Brings up an achievement 30+ years ago to brag.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aZHvd0ks7Es" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Direckshun
12-05-2016, 11:08 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/aZHvd0ks7Es" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ROFL

ROFL

ROFL

Direckshun
12-05-2016, 11:21 PM
Would love to see them try to run at our base defense. Their line is really good, but none of them are moving Houston, Poe, or Jones in the run game. Doubtful they can move Hali or Ford either.

As for #2, I found it interesting that Terrance Mitchell was the #3 corner yesterday. Acker and White didn't even play. Kid must have made an impression recently in practice.

Mitchell also pretty much got destroyed all game.

Acker is the better corner at this time. He's no world beater, he's not even Phillip Gaines, but he's fundamentally sound. Mitchell is just a mess.

Our corner talent at this time:

Peters

Gaines

Nelson

Acker

White

Mitchell

Saccopoo
12-05-2016, 11:39 PM
Mitchell also pretty much got destroyed all game.

Acker is the better corner at this time. He's no world beater, he's not even Phillip Gaines, but he's fundamentally sound. Mitchell is just a mess.

Our corner talent at this time:

Peters

Gaines

Nelson

Acker

White

Mitchell

https://media.giphy.com/media/HUYvuMAooJ77q/giphy.gif

I hope Sutton has some blitzes designed to get to Carr earlier than he usually likes to throw them out in a game.

Getting him rattled and out of rhythm would be nice (but unexpected).

He'll most likely go for the set two man designated rush likes he does with Hali and Houston and let one of the down linemen to try to get pressure versus bring a linebacker or safety.

Houston and Hali are simply going to have to get that pocket pushed in and if they are able to and the Raiders tackles start to need help on either from the guards, we'll might then see some inside blitzes, but I don't expect them early.

Simply Red
12-05-2016, 11:58 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/HUYvuMAooJ77q/giphy.gif

I hope Sutton has some blitzes designed to get to Carr earlier than he usually likes to throw them out in a game.

Getting him rattled and out of rhythm would be nice (but unexpected).

He'll most likely go for the set two man designated rush likes he does with Hali and Houston and let one of the down linemen to try to get pressure versus bring a linebacker or safety.

Houston and Hali are simply going to have to get that pocket pushed in and if they are able to and the Raiders tackles start to need help on either from the guards, we'll might then see some inside blitzes, but I don't expect them early.

We'll be fine.

Eleazar
12-06-2016, 12:16 AM
We will probably be fine, but I hope they have a better answer for Oakland's receivers than they did the first time we played them, before cooper was hurt

Urc Burry
12-06-2016, 12:31 AM
We will probably be fine, but I hope they have a better answer for Oakland's receivers than they did the first time we played them, before cooper was hurt

Cooper played the whole game.

Baby Lee
12-06-2016, 01:07 AM
Leaving this here

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/assets/3381605/raiderslol_medium.gif

Buehler445
12-06-2016, 01:08 AM
Mr Fart,You didn't address the eye mascara comment.

Eye mascara? As opposed to what? Butt mascara?

MotherfuckerJones
12-06-2016, 05:27 AM

God you're the ****ing absolute worst troll on here. Frauds? KC went TO Indy, Denver, Oakland and Atlanta and won. KC is 9-3 and has won without Smith, Charles, Maclin, Houston, Howard, Bailey, Peters for a game, Gaines for a couple games, starting LG and Ware all for periods of time.

KC beat the shit out of Oakland IN Oakland. So what does that make Oakland? KC ran it down your fucking throats in Oakland.

Flush this ****ing mumble mouth retard.

BoneKrusher
12-06-2016, 06:43 AM
Leaving this here

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/assets/3381605/raiderslol_medium.gif

Third and Maybe next year? ROFL

Nzoner
12-06-2016, 08:56 AM
I'll add one more piece of clothing to the list. A silk scarf (not the cotton Howdy Doody/city slicker type). A scarf keeps the blood flow between the head and body warm. Capillaries in your head let out a lot of heat, but the arteries in your neck let out even more. Silk is warmer than wool, softer, and wicks moisture away better than synthetics.

Every rancher, game warden and guide up here has one and swears by them. I have a couple I picked up at Murdochs for $18.

I got one of these at TJ Max the other day for $14.99

http://www.davidsport.eu/i/?i=3180060_001_1.jpg

KChiefs1
12-06-2016, 09:23 AM

Derek Carr in his 3 year career has never played in a game below 32 degrees. Never.

That's interesting.
He also has a game in Denver coming up too.

KChiefs1
12-06-2016, 09:24 AM

Wasn't Marcus Allen on your last Super Bowl winner?

pugsnotdrugs19
12-06-2016, 01:54 PM
A few times Sunday we had Jah Reid come in and be an extra lineman, and it really helped open up the passing game. I hope they keep that up.

You only have 4 receiving options, but when those options are Kelce, Hill, Maclin and Ware and Alex has all day to throw, it can work.

ptlyon
12-06-2016, 02:05 PM

I don't think this will be a factor.

He will just sit his pussy on one of those helmet heaters.

Earthling
12-06-2016, 02:15 PM
My brother suggested gluing some carpet squares to the bottoms of your shoes to avoid the frigid toes. Bear in mind that when he worked construction he used to pour hot coffee down his boots so he knows how to keep them feet warm.

eDave
12-06-2016, 02:24 PM
Wasn't Marcus Allen on your last Super Bowl winner?

Apparently, previous SB wins predicts this game. That's the level of thinking we are dealing with here.

BossChief
12-06-2016, 02:32 PM
The winner of this game probably ends up getting a first round bye.

Huge matchup.

RaidersOftheCellar
12-06-2016, 05:27 PM

Basically, what it boils down to is this...

If you have memories of the Raiders winning Superbowls, you're an old bastard. If you're young, all you know is suckage. Either way, it looks like you lose!

notorious
12-06-2016, 05:40 PM
Whatever happens, I just hope the best team wins.

I don't want to see the game decided by a horrifically bad call like in 2014. That shit was as bad as it gets.

Sandy Vagina
12-06-2016, 06:02 PM
A few times Sunday we had Jah Reid come in and be an extra lineman, and it really helped open up the passing game. I hope they keep that up.

You only have 4 receiving options, but when those options are Kelce, Hill, Maclin and Ware and Alex has all day to throw, it can work.

Noticed it, really liked it, and want more of it. :D

Sandy Vagina
12-06-2016, 06:03 PM
Whatever happens, I just hope the best team wins.

I don't want to see the game decided by a horrifically bad call like in 2014. That shit was as bad as it gets.

deleted

RaidersOftheCellar
12-06-2016, 06:04 PM
Raiders fans bragging about their organization is literally equal to a Royals fan bragging in 2013.

Embarrassing.

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-06-2016, 06:22 PM
My brother suggested gluing some carpet squares to the bottoms of your shoes to avoid the frigid toes. Bear in mind that when he worked construction he used to pour hot coffee down his boots so he knows how to keep them feet warm.

Your brothers a dumbass !

TimeForWasp
12-06-2016, 06:23 PM
Do you think think the mascara will freeze on Derek Carrs face and make it hard for him to look downfield?

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-06-2016, 06:25 PM
The Raiders haven't lost since they played THE CHIEFS !

pugsnotdrugs19
12-06-2016, 06:27 PM
Haven't heard this mentioned yet, but for as strong as Oakland's OL is, I think they have a problem on their hands Thursday night....

Their biggest weakness is RT Austin Howard. He's average at best. Guess who he gets to try to block all night?

I'll wait. :)

Earthling
12-06-2016, 06:53 PM
Your brothers a dumbass !

Yeah but his toes are warm. :D

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-06-2016, 07:02 PM
Yeah but his toes are warm. :D

Not after the coffee cools off which would take about 60 seconds , then his toes would be frozen ice. You're wrong , I'm right

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-06-2016, 07:14 PM
Haven't heard this mentioned yet, but for as strong as Oakland's OL is, I think they have a problem on their hands Thursday night....

Their biggest weakness is RT Austin Howard. He's average at best. Guess who he gets to try to block all night?

Betting Sorenson / Parker nail carrs ass at least once

TigeRRUppeRRcut
12-06-2016, 07:15 PM
" If Alex is completing 80-plus percent of his passes and throwing fewer than 30 times, I’ll bet you a lot of money the Chiefs win. They are 18-1 when Alex Smith has a rating over 100. "
http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2016/12/6/13854546/the-stats-alex-smith-vs-the-raiders-and-derek-carr-vs-the-chiefs

TigeRRUppeRRcut
12-06-2016, 07:16 PM
Betting Sorenson / Parker nail carrs ass at least once

Sorenson has been very quiet recently even tho we use the nickle package close to half the time.

Hog's Gone Fishin
12-06-2016, 08:01 PM
From Andy Reid,

Reid said that some of the coaches stayed up all night preparing for the Raiders. “A lot of us have been here all night to get ready for the players coming in today to make sure we have the game plan right for them.”

From Arrowhead Pride

BlackOp
12-06-2016, 09:37 PM
Derek Carr played 3 games last year with kickoff temp below 45. His QBR was 28.8, 11.7, 15.2. and PPG 15.

KChiefs1
12-06-2016, 10:00 PM

Loved that in the game vs the Falcons...Ware in the wildcat could also be effective with Reid as the 6th OL.

Eleazar
12-06-2016, 10:10 PM
If they stayed up all night, I hope they were game planning for the secondary. Maybe to find an answer to "Line Cooper up on the side Peters is not on... throw all day" that netted him 10/100 in a first half once already this year.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-06-2016, 10:14 PM
Did jack shit in the 2nd half. Who the fuck cares if he gets 100 if KC piss pounds them again. STATS!!! Simpleton.

suzzer99
12-06-2016, 10:33 PM
Perfect weekend to take off and do something - all the games we care about are on Thursday and Monday.

Psyko Tek
12-06-2016, 10:55 PM
I really really hate Jack Del Rio. The guy was a fucking prick to Otis Taylor, he was an equally smug POS in Denver and now he's a guy who said 2 months ago that we beat them by using "tricky gimmicky plays".

I've thoroughly enjoyed Andy and this team bending the Raiders over every time since Del Rio got there. I think Andy wants to embarrass the shit out of Del Rio again after those comments. I think Alex wants to play well. I think the entire team wants to play well after that dumbass said that shit. It's personal.

Well on to what we know. Here are some key points:

-no injuries reported today from the Falcons game. That's huge for us.
-Raiders have to travel halfway across the country on a short week.
-it's gonna be cold and the Raiders are used to nice weather in Cali.
-Derek Carr's finger gave him problems today. I imagine 16 degree weather will cause some pain.
-we "should" be getting Maclin back
-Oakland's defense is still horrific

I think Andy draws out a whole new bag of tricks this week on offense. Plays we haven't seen yet. I also think our pass rush will absolutely destroy Carr. Their pathetic RT Howard is going to get gang raped with a 12 inch fixture on a switch driver by Justin Houston and Tamba Hali.

I think we wreck these fuckers, again.

the only major thing I want Andy to learn from Marty's success is raiders hate

BroncoDork
12-06-2016, 11:13 PM
I'll be betting heavy on the Chiefs.

New World Order
12-06-2016, 11:16 PM
Could see this one ending similar to the Atlanta game.

KChiefs1
12-06-2016, 11:20 PM
Andy's letter to miss work on Thursday.

https://www.facebook.com/KansasCityChiefs/posts/10154735543473373:0

wazu
12-06-2016, 11:21 PM
From Andy Reid,

Reid said that some of the coaches stayed up all night preparing for the Raiders. “A lot of us have been here all night to get ready for the players coming in today to make sure we have the game plan right for them.”

From Arrowhead Pride

Gotta hand it to the man, he runs one hell of a program. We'll see if it's enough on Thursday, but when it comes to preparation, Reid keeps the Chiefs a step ahead of the competition.

New World Order
12-06-2016, 11:25 PM
Perfect weekend to take off and do something - all the games we care about are on Thursday and Monday.

Wish I could fish.

suzzer99
12-06-2016, 11:48 PM
Dude, fishing really isn't that hard. Watch some youtube videos or something.

Nzoner
12-06-2016, 11:55 PM
Andy's letter to miss work on Thursday.

https://www.facebook.com/KansasCityChiefs/posts/10154735543473373:0

Sorry but I'm going to need the better part of Friday off as well.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-06-2016, 11:55 PM
Wish I could fish.

Read a few more smasher posts

TigeRRUppeRRcut
12-06-2016, 11:57 PM
So Maclin, Poe, Gaines were full practice on Tuesday...

DaneMcCloud
12-06-2016, 11:58 PM
Read a few more smasher posts

LMAO

Saccopoo
12-07-2016, 12:19 AM
Dude, fishing really isn't that hard. Watch some youtube videos or something.

Here is the new guru of freshwater fishing:

https://www.youtube.com/user/uncutangling

suzzer99
12-07-2016, 12:45 AM
I've been looking all over for video of the LJ TD to beat the Raiders in 2005. Can't find it anywhere. The NFL doesn't do nearly as good of a job as MLB of making that stuff available.

Baby Lee
12-07-2016, 12:56 AM
the only major thing I want Andy to learn from Marty's success is raiders hate

http://www.chiefs.com/media-center/videos/Chiefs_Kingdom_The_Raiders_Full_Episode/eaea39ea-6b76-4628-b699-4266ccc0a390

ThaVirus
12-07-2016, 08:41 AM

I'd be shocked if we got to Carr more than twice.

MIAdragon
12-07-2016, 08:49 AM

will be a 5+ sack day

RunKC
12-07-2016, 08:50 AM

This has to be satire

ThaVirus
12-07-2016, 08:50 AM
This has to be satire

will be a 5+ sack day

100% serious.

I'll believe it when I see it..

RunKC
12-07-2016, 08:56 AM
Anyway, Mack is having another great year. He has 10 sacks and 4 forced fumbles in his last 9 games.

I would line up Demetrius Harris on his side to help Fisher/Schwartz on every pass play. They are already missing Karl Joseph and DJ Hayden. Take away Mack and they don't have much of anything on defense.

RunKC
12-07-2016, 09:00 AM
100% serious.

Did you see it last time we went to Oakland? Or the time we played them without Justin Houston last year?

Have you watched Houston play this year?
Have you watched Tamba play really well the last 2 weeks?
Have you ever heard of Chris Jones or watched him play?
Did you know Dee Ford has 3 sacks and 2 forced fumbles against the Raiders in their last 3 meetings?

donkhater
12-07-2016, 09:11 AM
Anyway, Mack is having another great year. He has 10 sacks and 4 forced fumbles in his last 9 games.

I would line up Demetrius Harris on his side to help Fisher/Schwartz on every pass play. They are already missing Karl Joseph and DJ Hayden. Take away Mack and they don't have much of anything on defense.

There are ways of minimizing Mack just from play design without added personnel attention much in the same manner they did in the first game or against Watt in the playoffs last year.

raybec 4
12-07-2016, 09:20 AM
100% serious.

I get what you're saying. The Raiders have a beast O-line. However, maybe it's my homer glasses looking at this but I believe Houston is a lock for at least one. And I believe our interior D-line can collapse a pocket against any O-line. If they get Carr moving toward the edges he will get sacked at least three times.

Reerun_KC
12-07-2016, 09:24 AM
Broncos - pure hatred
Raiders - don't like
Chargers - Giggles
Chiefs - apathy

Marcellus
12-07-2016, 09:29 AM
Broncos - pure hatred
Raiders - don't like
Chargers - Giggles
Chiefs - apathy

Surely you realize this makes zero sense?

If you are actually apathetic about KC why would you hate Denver and dislike the Raiders?

Direckshun
12-07-2016, 09:29 AM
Broncos - pure hatred
Raiders - don't like
Chargers - Giggles
Chiefs - apathy

Broncos -- the elves
Raiders -- the orcs
Chiefs -- the dwarves
Chargers -- the men

Direckshun
12-07-2016, 09:31 AM
I think we'll apply pressure regularly. Of all aspects of our D, that's the one I worry least about.

Will our run D hold up with a largely backup line? Will our secondary slow down their receivers?

Those are my sole concerns. Our offense should be able to put up 21-24 points. Can we slow down Oakland?

MahiMike
12-07-2016, 09:34 AM

Andy has had WEEKS to plan for this game.

jjchieffan
12-07-2016, 09:49 AM
Broncos -- the elves
Raiders -- the orcs
Chiefs -- the dwarves
Chargers -- the men

Broncos -- the Sith Evil Deceivers
Raiders -- Darth Vadar Evil one
Chiefs -- Luke Skywalker Good guys
Chargers -- Chewy Mostly harmless just makes a little noise

ThaVirus
12-07-2016, 11:07 AM
Did you see it last time we went to Oakland? Or the time we played them without Justin Houston last year?

Have you watched Houston play this year?
Have you watched Tamba play really well the last 2 weeks?
Have you ever heard of Chris Jones or watched him play?
Did you know Dee Ford has 3 sacks and 2 forced fumbles against the Raiders in their last 3 meetings?

Awesome. That's really awesome.

I'll still be surprised if we have our way with their OL.

jdubya
12-07-2016, 11:24 AM
Short week, Raiders traveling........edge to Chiefs this time. The future of the Raiders is palpable though. They are currently in first with 10 wins and they have not come close to reaching their ceiling yet. They are young and will be a force for a while yet. Lots of great games in the future.

RunKC
12-07-2016, 11:56 AM
Currently snowing at Arrowhead per BJ Kissel

O.city
12-07-2016, 12:11 PM
The raiders have good guards and everyone here knows about hudson, but I think their tackles can be had a little bit.

Should be fun

Easy 6
12-07-2016, 12:43 PM
I'll work some voodoo later to make sure I dont jynx us with this, but things are stacking up for a convincing win IMHO

Arrowhead game

"Biggest Raider game in his time here" according to DJ

Ford and Houston on the field together full time

Maclin is back

Gaines is back (save the criticism!)

Blustery winds will hamper their deep game

California team in the bitter cold

Carrs pinky is bound to give him trouble, especially if we hack at it every chance we get

And finally, this team is just plain old further along in its development than oakland, we're more ready for a game like this than they are

RunKC
12-07-2016, 01:08 PM
Peters in the snow at practice

https://instagram.com/p/BNuYaZlAMRB/

Simply Red
12-07-2016, 01:12 PM
Broncos -- the elves
Raiders -- the orcs
Chiefs -- the dwarves
Chargers -- the men

Dwarves were always pretty powerful. Much more powerful than the name Dwarf would indicate.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-07-2016, 01:36 PM
Haven't been this excited for a game since.... well, the playoffs I suppose.

ptlyon
12-07-2016, 01:37 PM

Easy killer. Don't be expending all that energy in one place.

lawrenceRaider
12-07-2016, 01:38 PM
I'll work some voodoo later to make sure I dont jynx us with this, but things are stacking up for a convincing win IMHO

Arrowhead game

"Biggest Raider game in his time here" according to DJ

Ford and Houston on the field together full time

Maclin is back

Gaines is back (save the criticism!)

Blustery winds will hamper their deep game

California team in the bitter cold

Carrs pinky is bound to give him trouble, especially if we hack at it every chance we get

And finally, this team is just plain old further along in its development than oakland, we're more ready for a game like this than they are

Very happy to hear Gaines is back!

raybec 4
12-07-2016, 01:40 PM

I'm sure you are
http://www.jennifermcrouch.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/burned-toasy-e1428182551423.jpg

pugsnotdrugs19
12-07-2016, 02:01 PM

Gaines was really, really bad at Denver. No question.

But to me its been clear in every other game that he's definitely one of the best 3 corners. We loaded the box at Denver and dared them to beat us deep, and Siemian did a few times late in the game. They won't use that same strategy vs. Oakland.

lawrenceRaider
12-07-2016, 02:12 PM
Gaines was really, really bad at Denver. No question.

But to me its been clear in every other game that he's definitely one of the best 3 corners. We loaded the box at Denver and dared them to beat us deep, and Siemian did a few times late in the game. They won't use that same strategy vs. Oakland.

I'll be very disappointed if the Raiders don't try the same offensive game plan they used to perfection against Denver. Run, run, and then run some more.

ptlyon
12-07-2016, 02:13 PM
I'll be very disappointed if the Raiders don't try the same offensive game plan they used to perfection against Denver. Run, run, and then run some more.

Wouldn't surprise me if they did given the forecast

DaneMcCloud
12-07-2016, 02:29 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CzGIPyqVQAAB5lp.jpg:large

Dayze
12-07-2016, 02:30 PM
:old: Eeeeexcellent.......

DaneMcCloud
12-07-2016, 02:31 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Chiefs?src=hash">#Chiefs</a> WR Jeremy Maclin was a full participant today and wasn&#39;t given an injury designation for Sunday&#39;s game.<br><br>He will play.</p>&mdash; BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) <a href="https://twitter.com/ChiefsReporter/status/806596806721359873">December 7, 2016</a></blockquote>

DJ's left nut
12-07-2016, 02:48 PM
Gotta tip my cap to this guy:

http://www.silverandblackpride.com/2016/12/7/13862710/raiderdamus-wednesday-foretelling-raiders-vs-chefs

The Chiefs play football the way America fought the Vietnam War. To Kansas City, football is a game of attrition, and they hope you give up before they do. Instead of commentators, "Fortunate Son" by Creedence Clearwater Revival should be played in the background of all Chiefs games as Derrick Johnson shoots farmers from the side of a helicopter.

I would watch that.

Easy 6
12-07-2016, 04:03 PM

http://www.silverandblackpride.com/2016/12/7/13862710/raiderdamus-wednesday-foretelling-raiders-vs-chefs

I would watch that.

(Reids) look screams "if I dont get a cheesesteak in the next 20 minutes, I'm eating all of you Poindexter reporters for lunch"

LMAO

I guess the faders do have one witty fan, ONE... so good luck with that

ModSocks
12-07-2016, 04:10 PM

I would watch that.

LMAO

ModSocks
12-07-2016, 04:11 PM

Juiceman?

That's his nick name.....i guess....

The fact that he WANTS to play in the snow has me hyped though.

Danguardace
12-07-2016, 04:24 PM
(Reids) look screams "if I dont get a cheesesteak in the next 20 minutes, I'm eating all of you Poindexter reporters for lunch"

LMAO

Had to admit I lol'd

ModSocks
12-07-2016, 04:24 PM
Was just reading the Raiders forum.

FUCK

THE

RAIDERS

DJ's left nut
12-07-2016, 04:28 PM

LMAO

Yeah, like I said, sometimes you just gotta tip your cap.

That was pretty fucking funny.

KChiefs1
12-07-2016, 05:31 PM
Gotta hand it to the man, he runs one hell of a program. We'll see if it's enough on Thursday, but when it comes to preparation, Reid keeps the Chiefs a step ahead of the competition.

He'll have something for the Raiders tomorrow guaranteed.

ThaVirus
12-07-2016, 06:19 PM
He'll have something for the Raiders tomorrow guaranteed.

Are you saying we gon' put sum'n on dey ass?

Sandy Vagina
12-07-2016, 06:39 PM

Yeah, Thursday night game be damned.. this one is going to feel like an exciting playoff brawl. Please be ready and start hot, Chiefs!!!!

Eleazar
12-07-2016, 06:45 PM
I'm not concerned about the weather. For every player who is cold, there's a DB slipping and falling, an OL losing his plant foot, that much greater of a chance for Alex to lose another fumble this week.

We should be lighting this team up by multiple touchdowns. Lighting. Them. Up.

Buehler445
12-07-2016, 07:16 PM
Broncos -- the Sith Evil Deceivers
Raiders -- Darth Vadar Evil one
Chiefs -- Luke Skywalker Good guys
Chargers -- Chewy Mostly harmless just makes a little noise

I'd say the Chargers are ewoks. Sometimes a minor inconvenience, sometimes they'll help out a little. Largely they are just a George Lucas plot plug that doesn't impact the story as a whole. They look nice and periodically do neat stuff and the kids like them.

I think I have a man crush.