PDA

View Full Version : Poop Kaepernick Finishes Game With More Sacks Than Passing Yards

petegz28
12-05-2016, 09:13 AM
Kaepernick, who has supported dictator Fidel Castro, finished with a total of four passing yards before being benched in favor of the backup after taking five sacks for a loss of 25 yards.
The dual-threat quarterback, who also refuses to stand for the national anthem, finished with one completion on five attempts

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/04/dictator-sympathizing-qb-colin-kaepernick-finishes-game-with-more-sacks-than-passing-yards/#ixzz4RycxnyDX

Yeah, they don't miss Smith at all in SF...:eek:

TEX
12-05-2016, 09:23 AM
Kaepernick, who has supported dictator Fidel Castro, finished with a total of four passing yards before being benched in favor of the backup after taking five sacks for a loss of 25 yards.
The dual-threat quarterback, who also refuses to stand for the national anthem, finished with one completion on five attempts

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/12/04/dictator-sympathizing-qb-colin-kaepernick-finishes-game-with-more-sacks-than-passing-yards/#ixzz4RycxnyDX

Yeah, they don't miss Smith at all in SF...:eek:

That's hard to do. So, at least there's that.

Baby Lee
12-05-2016, 09:25 AM
Last time I saw QB numbers like that, the QB in question ended up robbing homes in Idaho for meth money.

threebag
12-05-2016, 09:32 AM
Glad our QB is a leader on and off the field.

Lonewolf Ed
12-05-2016, 09:40 AM
I would feel bad for him if he wasn't such an unlikeable twat.

KCUnited
12-05-2016, 09:45 AM
I had the unfortunate experience of watching that game. At the very best Kaepernick was indifferent to the outcome of the game, at the very worst he was intentionally trying to lose it. He was missing guys by 10 feet on throws.

TigeRRUppeRRcut
12-05-2016, 09:46 AM
Ffs

TigeRRUppeRRcut
12-05-2016, 09:47 AM
Last time I saw QB numbers like that, the QB in question ended up robbing homes in Idaho for meth money.

ROFL

ptlyon
12-05-2016, 09:50 AM
I had the unfortunate experience of watching that game. At the very best Kaepernick was indifferent to the outcome of the game, at the very worst he was intentionally trying to lose it. He was missing guys by 10 feet on throws.

Take that for playing the national anthem!

scho63
12-05-2016, 10:11 AM
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy

rabblerouser
12-05-2016, 10:13 AM

So, it's just another game for Krappy 👌🏿

Reerun_KC
12-05-2016, 10:16 AM
Couldn't happen to a nicer guy

Hate to see this happen to the Face of the NFL for 2016...

rabblerouser
12-05-2016, 10:18 AM

Krappy and Angela Davis would never move to Idahoz.

Warrior5
12-05-2016, 10:19 AM
Poetic justice.

rabblerouser
12-05-2016, 10:21 AM
Hate to see this happen to the Face of the NFL for 2016...

ROFL

The only reason people still talk about him is because he's a douchebag. Otherwise, people in SF would be all, "who was that scatter armed dipshit that they traded Smith in favor of? You know - the tattooed mushmouth that couldn't hit the broadside of the barn? Harbaugh got a good season and a half out of him...what was his name? Shoulda Kept Smith?"

Reerun_KC
12-05-2016, 10:23 AM
Will he be in the league in 2017?

rabblerouser
12-05-2016, 10:26 AM

The only reason he's in the league in 2016 is because he's still getting guaranteed money...and SF needs SOMEONE to take snaps...and since they're already paying him...

So to answer your question : no. He's a team cancer and a peace of shit and isn't capable of reading defenses or seeing the entire field or hitting an open receiver if he could find one...the only way he could make a roster is as a backup S or RB. And it's racist to ask a black QB to play any position except QB, y'know...

But he's already made his bed. The only team that would probably even take him is Cleveland, who need low priced tackling dummies to pose as QB...

notorious
12-05-2016, 10:27 AM

San Francisco QB - Check

Troubled guy that Andy likes to help - Check

Foles going to walk - Check

The writing is on the wall. He will be a Chief next year.

rabblerouser
12-05-2016, 10:30 AM
San Francisco QB - Check

The writing is on the wall. He will be a Chief next year.take it back. Take it back right now, you heartless son of a bitch!

notorious
12-05-2016, 10:39 AM
take it back. Take it back right now, you heartless son of a bitch!

http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/When+someone+asks+you+Did+you+study_3181c3_4281550.gif

DaFace
12-05-2016, 10:42 AM
Bring him in for a look?

gblowfish
12-05-2016, 10:43 AM
Wow...that's hard to do.

I'm afraid he's going to be our next QB after Alex. You know what a woody we have for cast off SF QBs.

FlintHillsChiefs
12-05-2016, 10:50 AM
San Francisco QB - Check

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/satireknight/images/5/5e/Nooo.gif/revision/latest?cb=20141107070850

Halfcan
12-05-2016, 10:56 AM

ROFL. That is a true statement.

Eleazar
12-05-2016, 11:03 AM
Wow...that's hard to do.

I'm afraid he's going to be our next QB after Alex. You know what a woody we have for cast off SF QBs.

No NFL team is going to sign him. The CFL might

chiefzilla1501
12-05-2016, 11:12 AM
The only reason he's in the league in 2016 is because he's still getting guaranteed money...and SF needs SOMEONE to take snaps...and since they're already paying him...

So to answer your question : no. He's a team cancer and a peace of shit and isn't capable of reading defenses or seeing the entire field or hitting an open receiver if he could find one...the only way he could make a roster is as a backup S or RB. And it's racist to ask a black QB to play any position except QB, y'know...

But he's already made his bed. The only team that would probably even take him is Cleveland, who need low priced tackling dummies to pose as QB...

He was very effective in November even if he didn't win any games supporting a disgustingly bad defense. I don't like him and his attitude sucks, but it was one game. Lots of teams would gladly take him as a backup for the right price. He's even better than some low end starters.

threebag
12-05-2016, 11:18 AM
Hope he is out of the league soon. Fuck him.

Eleazar
12-05-2016, 11:29 AM
I can't even imagine the Browns wanting to bring that circus into town. You'd be better off starting some middle round QB

Fire Me Boy!
12-05-2016, 11:37 AM
San Francisco QB - Check

https://m.popkey.co/5f0e26/Djqzx.gif

Spott
12-05-2016, 11:41 AM
It's whitey's fault that he sucks.

ChiliConCarnage
12-05-2016, 11:52 AM
This screwed a lot of people in fantasy.

Buehler445
12-05-2016, 11:56 AM
San Francisco QB - Check

Fuck your face.

http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/When+someone+asks+you+Did+you+study_3181c3_4281550.gif

But that GIF is hilarious.

It might be funny though. If you thought guys melted down about Hill, get to hearing about this guy hating America EVERY FUCKING day in this part of the world and then sucking out loud? It would be entertaining....If it happened to the Donks.

chiefzilla1501
12-05-2016, 01:15 PM
I can't even imagine the Browns wanting to bring that circus into town. You'd be better off starting some middle round QB

I'm guessing most players could care less and if anything many support his protests. The only reason people still care about this is the media insists on shoving this story in our faces.

Ability wise, he has had one bad game and four effective ones this year. He would be a very above average backup. It's silly to think any team would blacklist him because of one bad game.

If he isn't overpriced, which I think he'll try to be, his only issue will be on the field attitude. I agree with whoever said he looked like he quit. I can't imagine teams care so much about his protest that they wouldn't bring a qb of his caliber in at the right price.

T-post Tom
12-05-2016, 01:35 PM
1st qb in NFL history to get sacked 5 times while gaining fewer than 5 passing yards. Poetic justice? If only Al Davis Sr. were alive to trade Carr for Kaepernick.

Marcellus
12-05-2016, 01:38 PM
I called it on this moron years ago when he got into it with fans over his Miami Dolphin hat.

He just isn't smart enough to be a good QB.

Beef Supreme
12-05-2016, 01:39 PM
This screwed a lot of people in fantasy.

I've never played fantasy football, but a few observations:

1. Not if you had the Bears defense.
2. If you are starting Kapernick in fantasy football, I don't think you're doing it right.
3. Kapernick might have been better off just taking a knee.
4. Maybe my sarcasm meter is broken, and you weren't serious.

Bewbies
12-05-2016, 01:45 PM
I wonder if you polled people on who they hate more, Vick or Kap, if Vick would even register a vote?

I also wonder how many times per week SF regrets trading Alice?

Beef Supreme
12-05-2016, 01:46 PM
I'm still pretty baffled that they fired Harbaugh.

chiefzilla1501
12-05-2016, 01:57 PM
I wonder if you polled people on who they hate more, Vick or Kap, if Vick would even register a vote?

I also wonder how many times per week SF regrets trading Alice?

Or Ben Roethlisberger. Or Ray Lewis. Or Adrian Peterson. Or tyreke Hill.

chiefzilla1501
12-05-2016, 01:59 PM
I've never played fantasy football, but a few observations:

1. Not if you had the Bears defense.
2. If you are starting Kapernick in fantasy football, I don't think you're doing it right.
3. Kapernick might have been better off just taking a knee.
4. Maybe my sarcasm meter is broken, and you weren't serious.

I started kaepernick and got screwed.

Kaepernick was a top 3 fantasy performer among qbs the 3 weeks prior and Chicago's defense hasn't been good recently. Anyone who expected this kind of poor performance hasn't been paying much attention.

Demonpenz
12-05-2016, 02:00 PM
Vick killed worthless ass dogs, not fantasy teams.

Baby Lee
12-05-2016, 02:44 PM
Vick killed worthless ass dogs, not fantasy teams.

Yahlaak dags?

http://www.writeups.org/wp-content/uploads/Mickey-ONeil-Snatch-Brad-Pitt-e.jpg

Baby Lee
12-09-2016, 06:03 AM
NFL Network mentioned, 7 NON-QBs had more passing yards than Kaep in week 13 alone.

Bwana
12-09-2016, 06:59 AM
NFL Network mentioned, 7 NON-QBs had more passing yards than Kaep in week 13 alone.

ROFL

That warms my heart.