PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Terrance Mitchell

RunKC
12-08-2016, 10:41 PM
Man what a game by this young man. He's better than Gaines. I think we should keep him in.

This staff is so good at finding talented guys to fit the system. Makes me feel good about finding a guy to adequately replace DJ.

lewdog
12-08-2016, 10:43 PM
So why was Gaines playing special teams but not starting?

Pointer19
12-08-2016, 10:44 PM
I agree with this. They showed Gaines in the starting lineup on the stream, but I didn't see anything of him in game. So glad we had Mitchell in.

Marcellus
12-08-2016, 10:44 PM
I called it.

cdcox
12-08-2016, 10:45 PM
Solid game.

Sannyasi
12-08-2016, 10:46 PM
He reminds me of Cooper in terms of a guy I had never heard of who just stepped in and played great.

RunKC
12-08-2016, 10:48 PM
The thing I like about Mitchell is he turns his head when the ball is in the air and knows where it is. His instincts are top notch. He just has a good feel for the position.

That's been Gaines' problem.

RippedmyFlesh
12-08-2016, 10:48 PM
What a find.

Rain Man
12-08-2016, 10:49 PM

I was curious about that. They said he was injured, but I swear I saw him on special teams.

Kman34
12-08-2016, 10:50 PM
The thing I like about Mitchell is he turns his head when the ball is in the air and knows where it is. His instincts are top notch. He just has a good feel for the position.

That's been Gaines' problem.

Yes... the clown suit has been on Gaines all year...

Dante84
12-08-2016, 10:52 PM
Gaines tackled King on that botched Field Goal.

carcosa
12-08-2016, 10:53 PM
A STAR IS BORNED

Mr. Laz

because he kinda sucks

special teams is very demanding so i don't see how it could be an injury situation

hometeam
where in the hell did this guy come from

KChiefs1
12-08-2016, 10:54 PM
Top-graded @Chiefs on defense
CB Terrance Mitchell 91.7
LB Ramik Wilson 85.5
DI Chris Jones 83.4
S Eric Berry 83.4

#OAKvsKC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ModSocks
12-08-2016, 10:55 PM
Mitchel is a baller. I thought he had a great game last week too. He has the size, plays the ball well and plays with swag.

I don't know what his measurables are but he plays fast and strong. Completely looks the part. I think this guy is the next Parker.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-08-2016, 10:56 PM
Top graded player from PFF for us. He's a starter.

Ramik was 2nd..

OldSchool

Played opposite Ifo Ekpre-Olomu at Oregon and was pretty solid there.

threebag
Love it. It's hard not to be a winner when you play for one.

Dante84
12-08-2016, 11:05 PM
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Chiefs?src=hash">#Chiefs</a> CB Terrance Mitchell tipped away 4th down pass in the end zone intended for <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Raider?src=hash">#Raider</a> Seth Roberts, 2:01 in 4Q. KC wins 21-13. <a href="https://twitter.com/KCStar">@KCStar</a> <a href="https://t.co/f7ig4UxMbB">pic.twitter.com/f7ig4UxMbB</a></p>&mdash; David Eulitt (@davidphotokc) <a href="https://twitter.com/davidphotokc/status/807086910460035072">December 9, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

jjchieffan
12-08-2016, 11:57 PM
I didn't know much about him. so I googled him. He sure has bounced around a lot since being a 7th round pick for the Cowgirls in 2014. He was even on our active roster, cut and then re-signed just a couple of weeks ago. From what we saw tonight from him, how did that happen? The kid sure looks like he has some serious skills. He just supplanted our number 2 corner tonight and showed that he deserved to be there. Dorsey never ceases to amaze me with the guys he keeps on finding.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-08-2016, 11:59 PM
I didn't know much about him. so I googled him. He sure has bounced around a lot since being a 7th round pick for the Cowgirls in 2014. He was even on our active roster, cut and then re-signed just a couple of weeks ago. From what we saw tonight from him, how did that happen? The kid sure looks like he has some serious skills. He just supplanted our number 2 corner tonight and showed that he deserved to be there. Dorsey never ceases to amaze me with the guys he keeps on finding.

Chris Simms on B/R said a couple days ago that he watched Mitchell vs. Atlanta and thought he played great. Seems like we found one here.

RunKC
12-09-2016, 12:03 AM
Cowboys may have stolen David Irving from us but gettingTerrance Mitchell, who was originally a Cowboy, sure makes up for that.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-09-2016, 12:03 AM
Nice find

KevB
12-09-2016, 12:06 AM
We were saying the same things about Marcus Cooper at one point. I'm going to hold off saying he's "the" answer at #2 CB, but he played a hell of a game tonight and was a big part of the win.

RunKC
12-09-2016, 12:08 AM
Raiders paid $11 million for Sean Smith and he did nothing. I didn't even hear his name tonight.

Meanwhile Dorsey gets a CB off the street for 2% of the cost and he makes multiple big plays and wins us the game.

LMAO

BWillie
12-09-2016, 12:09 AM
He looked amazing, but we all thought Cooper was a future bad ass too, even after multiple starts.

KChiefs1
12-09-2016, 12:12 AM
Cowboys may have stolen David Irving from us but gettingTerrance Mitchell, who was originally a Cowboy, sure makes up for that.

Well...

rockymtnchief
12-09-2016, 12:14 AM
He's no Willard Bartee or Ernie Warfield! Cool your jets! :D

I liked him today. I hope he has the talent to steal a starting position.

pugsnotdrugs19
12-09-2016, 12:17 AM
We were saying the same things about Marcus Cooper at one point. I'm going to hold off saying he's "the" answer at #2 CB, but he played a hell of a game tonight and was a big part of the win.

Well I don't think anyone is saying he's a long term answer right now, but he appears to be better than Gaines.

Shogun
12-09-2016, 12:18 AM
Raiders paid $11 million for Sean Smith and he did nothing. I didn't even hear his name tonight.

Meanwhile Dorsey gets a CB off the street for 2% of the cost and he makes multiple big plays and wins us the game.

LMAO

Well we didn't throw at Smith at all

RINGLEADER
12-09-2016, 12:19 AM
Solid game.

Understatement. Both Mitchell and Nelson had great games.

ModSocks
12-09-2016, 12:30 AM

Marcus Cooper never had the physicality that this kid has. Nor the confidence.

RINGLEADER
12-09-2016, 01:32 AM
Well I don't think anyone is saying he's a long term answer right now, but he appears to be better than Gaines.

DJ White looked better than Gaines before he busted his hand. Now he can't even get activated -- though it may be that Reid wanted Mitchell's size against Cooper and Crabtree (though Wikipedia says Mitchell and White are the same size, Mitchell sure looked like a bigger CB).

Saccopoo
12-09-2016, 01:34 AM
Was very good tonight. Well done Mitchell.

Miles
12-09-2016, 01:41 AM

Exactly my thought when he made a nice play very early in the game. Then saw several more of those.

MMXcalibur
12-09-2016, 02:16 AM
Lose an outstanding linebacker tonight, but pick up a pair of bookend corners?
I'll hold my breath on Mitchell, but a great sample size thus far.

-King-
12-09-2016, 07:27 AM

LMAO

How is not hearing a corner backs name a bad thing?
Posted via Mobile Device

New World Order
12-09-2016, 07:42 AM
He was matched up with amari Cooper several times and did very well.

Hopefully he's our Chris Harris

BoneKrusher
12-09-2016, 08:05 AM
I was curious about that. They said he was injured, but I swear I saw him on special teams.

So did i.

ct
12-09-2016, 08:27 AM

LMAO

sometimes when you dont hear a CBs name all game it means they did an exceptional job

i was impressed with mitchell, he needs another start and let's see. i've seen enough of gaines that i don't trust him to be a top flight starting CB. gaines is still young so maybe he can develop more, but he's got significant deficiencies.

lcarus
12-09-2016, 08:27 AM
I didn't know who he was but I quickly adopted the nickname Fred Ex. Just because I took a guess that his name was Freddie Mitchell. So...he's Fred Ex to me from here forward. :harumph:

NJChiefsFan
12-09-2016, 09:46 AM
Top-graded @Chiefs on defense
CB Terrance Mitchell 91.7
LB Ramik Wilson 85.5
DI Chris Jones 83.4
S Eric Berry 83.4

#OAKvsKC

Insert standard prerequisites on PFF here.

Quite crazy to see Mitchell and Wilson as our highest grade guys.

Very good point.

LMAO

If we were talking about Peters you would be saying "didn't here his name all night is a good thing". Lets not be unfair. IDK how Smith played, but not hearing his name is proof of nothing. If anything, it's probably an indication that he did well.

Don't need to make Smith out to be terrible to make the point about how good Dorsey has been.

TambaBerry
12-09-2016, 09:55 AM
That was an awesome game by him tonight, I hope he keeps playing like this, seems to be really good at finding the ball which has been a major problem for corners not named Peters

RunKC
12-09-2016, 10:10 AM
Sean smith didn't play bad. I didn't mean say he was awful bc we didn't hear his name.

The point is that once again Dorsey gets a guy off the street for pennies to shut down a pro bowl player and end the game.

Losing Sean Smith has not hurt us nearly as bad as some think it has and that's bc of Dorsey. It was a credit to Mitchell's play, not Smith's.

ScareCrowe
12-09-2016, 10:17 AM
Mitchel is a baller. I thought he had a great game last week too. He has the size, plays the ball well and plays with swag.

I don't know what his measurables are but he plays fast and strong. Completely looks the part. I think this guy is the next Parker.
http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/terrance-mitchell?id=2543637

His 40 time was a little slow at 4.63, but he really did well in the agility drills, finished 1st in 3 cone drill, 1st in 20 yard shuttle & 2nd in 60 yard shuttle.

Mecca
12-09-2016, 10:19 AM
Sean smith didn't play bad. I didn't mean say he was awful bc we didn't hear his name.

The point is that once again Dorsey gets a guy off the street for pennies to shut down a pro bowl player and end the game.

Losing Sean Smith has not hurt us nearly as bad as some think it has and that's bc of Dorsey. It was a credit to Mitchell's play, not Smith's.

Although not having Smith probably cost us the Tampa game so was that money worth that game?

Marcellus
12-09-2016, 10:45 AM
Although not having Smith probably cost us the Tampa game so was that money worth that game?

I didn't realize Sean Smith would have kept Alex Smith from throwing that pick at the 5 yard line.

ModSocks
12-09-2016, 10:56 AM
Mitchell had a good game last week against Atlanta too. Very early to tell if he's going to pan out, but imo, the only two games we've seen him in, he's already displayed some traits that Gaines sorely lacks.

I was incredibly critical of Marcus Cooper. I was never a fan. I was never Gaines guy either.

Through two games, Mitchell has displayed more physicality than either of those guys ever did. He has swag too. The game doesn't look too big for him. He looks comfortable out there. He walks up to the LoS like he knows he can ball. He's displayed the ability to get his head around and break on the ball.

He LOOKS strong and he plays strong and fast.

Some players have that "it" factor. And i think this guy has "it".

Think about guys like Marcus Peters or a young Brandon Flowers. Those guys have/had swag. They play with confidence and with great energy. So does Mitchell.

The Franchise
12-09-2016, 11:05 AM
I didn't realize Sean Smith would have kept Alex Smith from throwing that pick at the 5 yard line.

I think he could have done a better job against Mike Evans.

O.city
12-09-2016, 11:09 AM
Mitchell had a good game last week against Atlanta too. Very early to tell if he's going to pan out, but imo, the only two games we've seen him in, he's already displayed some traits that Gaines sorely lacks.

I was incredibly critical of Marcus Cooper. I was never a fan. I was never Gaines guy either.

Through two games, Mitchell has displayed more physicality than either of those guys ever did. He has swag too. The game doesn't look too big for him. He looks comfortable out there. He walks up to the LoS like he knows he can ball. He's displayed the ability to get his head around and break on the ball.

Think about guys like Marcus Peters or a young Brandon Flowers. Those guys have/had swag. They play with confidence and with great energy. So does Mitchell.

Gaines is better

KChiefs1
12-09-2016, 11:27 AM

Ask Dorsey.

ModSocks
12-09-2016, 11:41 AM
Gaines is better

That must explain why he got the start over Mitchell.....oh wait DOH!

Fact is, Mitchell has strung together two games in a row better than anything Gaines has put together all season.

O.city
12-09-2016, 11:43 AM
That must explain why he got the start over Mitchell.....oh wait DOH!

Fact is, Mitchell has strung together two games in a row better than anything Gaines has put together all season.

No way man. No way.

Pasta Little Brioni
12-09-2016, 11:44 AM
TrollolO city

ModSocks
12-09-2016, 11:44 AM
No way man. No way.

Gotcha. Or you got me? Damnit.

O.city
12-09-2016, 11:45 AM
I win.

ModSocks
12-09-2016, 11:47 AM
I win.

You win.

O.city
12-09-2016, 11:48 AM
Yeah!!

But Mitchell has been good. I think Gaines is still nursing the knee, but shit happens. Hopefully Mitchell keeps playing well.

Stryker
12-09-2016, 02:17 PM

He was drafted by the Dallas Cowboys in the seventh round of the 2014 NFL Draft. He played college football at Oregon.

ModSocks
12-09-2016, 02:23 PM
http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/terrance-mitchell?id=2543637

His 40 time was a little slow at 4.63, but he really did well in the agility drills, finished 1st in 3 cone drill, 1st in 20 yard shuttle & 2nd in 60 yard shuttle.

But then he clocked in at a 4.52 On his pro day...so i guess it depends on who's stop watch you trust.

Pushead2
12-09-2016, 02:25 PM
Hopefully he won't pan out like Cooper once the tape came out on him.

ModSocks
12-09-2016, 02:32 PM
Terrance Mitchell likes playing press, coming up and making tackles and being physical.

His trainer at the end of the video, "You can't coach swag". He and his trainer describe exactly what i saw from him in the last two games.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-am/0ap2000000326341/Countdown-to-Combine-Cornerback-Terrance-Mitchell

ModSocks
12-09-2016, 02:37 PM
Hopefully he won't pan out like Cooper once the tape came out on him.

Nope. I never liked Cooper. Too soft and lacked confidence. I'm tellin' you man, i think this kid has it. I'm putting my mark on it. I think this kid is gonna work out for us.

I never liked Cooper. I never liked Gaines. But i think this kid is what we've been waiting for.

He passes the eye test and displays the traits you want to see in a press coverage corner.

Easy 6
12-09-2016, 03:04 PM

You're making it move...

ModSocks
12-09-2016, 03:11 PM
You're making it move...

I used the words "Swag" and "Physical" last night. About 30 minutes ago i watched his NFLN interview and he and his trainer used the same exact words to describe himself as i did.

That has me smitten and very confident in my evaluation.

Im tellin' you, this guy WILL be the bookend to Marcus Peters.

kccrow
12-09-2016, 03:21 PM
I'm very, very impressed with this kid thus far. Anyone that can get Nelson's ass off the field so often would sure be welcome.I think White will develop into a quality nickel. Sure would take pressure off the team to go out and draft a #2.

RunKC
12-09-2016, 03:27 PM
Size, attitude, 6.57 3 cone and 2nd best 60 yard sprint.

He definitely checked all the boxes and fits the system. Great pickup

-King-
12-09-2016, 03:29 PM
He had one good game. Can you guys wait a little bit. Sheesh.
Posted via Mobile Device

RunKC
12-09-2016, 03:33 PM
He had one good game. Can you guys wait a little bit. Sheesh.
Posted via Mobile Device

2. He was very good in Atlanta.

Back-to-back strong outings against top 5 offense's is pretty damn impressive

threebag
12-09-2016, 03:36 PM
He was matched up with amari Cooper several times and did very well.

Hopefully he's our Chris Harris

Fuck the broncos

ModSocks
12-09-2016, 03:37 PM

This.

Im high on him not just because of his two game stint. It's obviously a small sample size. But in that two game stint, he's displayed some very good traits. Traits that Cooper, Gaines and Fleming never displayed.

ModSocks
12-09-2016, 03:41 PM
http://www.arrowheadpride.com/2016/12/9/13897588/cb-terrance-mitchell-is-the-chiefs-latest-discovery

CB Terrance Mitchell is the Chiefs latest discovery

The Kansas City Chiefs have been finding hidden gem after hidden gem. A few months ago it was the emergence of Ramik Wilson, a few weeks ago it was the emergence of Rakeem “Nacho” Nunez-Roches and a few hours ago it was Terrance Mitchell.

The Chiefs cornerbacks group led by Marcus Peters were outstanding. Mitchell, in particular, was great with a pass breakup to help seal the game.

Who is Terrance Mitchell, you ask? Oh, the guy who has spent time with the Cowboys, Bears, Cowboys again, Texans and Chiefs in the past two years. The guy the Chiefs have already cut once this season (also true of Wilson and Nacho).

The Chiefs keep finding these guys and they keep performing in the biggest of situations. Mitchell got the nod over DJ White and Kenneth Acker at corner and this is what he did:

Follow
Nathan Jahnke ✔ @PFF_NateJahnke
Terrance Mitchell in coverage allowed just 3 of 7 for 14 yards, 1 pass breakup. Steven Nelson just 4 of 12 for 24 yards, 2 pass breakups
8:44 PM - 8 Dec 2016
74 74 Retweets 152 152 likes

Derek Carr was bad tonight. It was cold, his pinky was hurting, the Raiders were dropping passes ... let’s get all these excuses out of the way before we just acknowledge that the Chiefs young pups had a hell of a game on a huge stage.

“We expected to win,” Steven Nelson said after the game. “Obviously, this was a big game. It means a lot of things down the road. We knew it was going to be a dog fight. We are just happy we got the win.”

Phillip Gaines played one snap and the Chiefs had DJ White inactive while Mitchell played 72/75. They keep finding these guys...

ModSocks
12-09-2016, 03:45 PM
http://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/ultra-competitor-terrance-mitchell-nears-bears-gig/

‘Ultra-competitor’ Terrance Mitchell nears Bears gig
Patrick Finley
@patrickfinley | email

He thought he’d made the team, so he needed a haircut. He wanted to look sharp for the game.

On the drive to a Dallas-area barber, though, the phone rang. It was the Cowboys.

“It was a humbling experience,” he said. “From that day that I knew I couldn’t go here again. I’ve gotta go harder.”

The seventh-round pick out of Oregon was among the last players cut by the Cowboys last year. It caught him by surprise; in his mind, cuts were made the way they do them on the television show ‘Hard Knocks,’ not on the phone in the car.

So don’t ask the cornerback if he’s he thinks he’s made the Bears entering the third preseason game Saturday night in Cincinnati. Or if he thinks he can lock down a job with another good game.

He’s been there before, and been wrong.

“I did a few things, but at the end of the day, I could have done more,” he said. “Mentally, I was immature. “

Mitchell — who joined the Bears practice squad two days after being cut by the Cowboys — has been dynamic this preseason. One week ago, he intercepted a pass by jumping over Colts receiver Donte Moncrief. A helmet-to-helmet collision knocked him out of Game 1; never lacking confidence, Mitchell said a Dolphins running back had been talking smack before the hit.

At a position group filled alongside veterans Tim Jennings, Alan Ball and Tracy Porter — as well former first-round pick Kyle Fuller — no one has made more preseason plays than Mitchell.

Entering the third preseason game, Mitchell has allowed one 12-yard completion on four balls thrown his way, intercepting another. The quarterback rating for balls thrown to his area is 0.0, per Pro Football Focus.

If the roster is decided solely on preseason merit, Mitchell is on the roster. But that’s not always the case.

“He’s an ultra-competitor,” Pro Bowl guard Kyle Long said. “That’s the way he’s been since I played with him at Oregon. He’s a football player. He can do anything.”

Mitchell has taken turns returning kickoffs this preseason, and said he’s learned in the last year how important special teams are to his future.

He played scout team wide receiver and running back in a pinch last year, too.

“And he was shredding us up,” Long said. “We’ve seen him do everything.”

He’s learning, too. Mitchell cites skills he worked on during training camp — learning up-field leverage and positioning — for his Game 2 interception. He worked on his speed in the offseason, to be able to play the deep ball better.

“One of my problems in college was, I was just out there covering, not playing physical, trying to get strips, trying to make hard tackles,” he said. “That was a goal of mine, to play aggressive.”

Share Events on The Cube
Long has noticed, saying that Mitchell “understands the game of football is a physical one, and one you don’t take plays off in.”

Josh Bellamy has seen that aggressiveness in the Halas Hall lunch room. Mitchell has pulled the wide receiver away from his food, made him put on his cleats and go to the Bears’ indoor facility to work on releases at the line of scrimmage.

“You know he’s going to come to work,” Bellamy said. “So when you line up across T-Mitch, you know you’ve got to come to work.”

Just don’t ask Mitchell about earning that job — at least not yet.

“At the end of the day,” he said, “I gotta continue getting people’s attention.”

Follow me on Twitter @PatrickFinley
Email: pfinley@suntimes.com

Mark Potash contributed to this story.

ModSocks
12-09-2016, 03:54 PM
Oregon CB Mitchell runs unofficial 4.43 at individual pro day

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/oregon-cb-mitchell-runs-unofficial-4-43-at-individual-pro-day-041414

wheeler08
12-09-2016, 03:55 PM
What has happened to Marcus Cooper this year since his defensive player of the week award? Haven't heard his name since

KChiefs1
12-09-2016, 04:03 PM
Love this part:

Entering the third preseason game, Mitchell has allowed one 12-yard completion on four balls thrown his way, intercepting another. The quarterback rating for balls thrown to his area is 0.0, per Pro Football Focus.

If the roster is decided solely on preseason merit, Mitchell is on the roster. But that’s not always the case.

“He’s an ultra-competitor,” Pro Bowl guard Kyle Long said. “That’s the way he’s been since I played with him at Oregon. He’s a football player. He can do anything.”

Mitchell has taken turns returning kickoffs this preseason, and said he’s learned in the last year how important special teams are to his future.

He played scout team wide receiver and running back in a pinch last year, too.

“And he was shredding us up,” Long said. “We’ve seen him do everything.”

He’s learning, too. Mitchell cites skills he worked on during training camp — learning up-field leverage and positioning — for his Game 2 interception. He worked on his speed in the offseason, to be able to play the deep ball better.

“One of my problems in college was, I was just out there covering, not playing physical, trying to get strips, trying to make hard tackles,” he said. “That was a goal of mine, to play aggressive.”

ModSocks
12-09-2016, 04:13 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wvCUQFNvuRg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ModSocks
12-09-2016, 04:13 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wYGXtYXnFss" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

-King-
12-09-2016, 04:14 PM

How many snaps did he have against Atlanta?
Posted via Mobile Device

ModSocks
12-09-2016, 04:18 PM
Mitchell punks Donte Moncrief for the interception:

http://www.chicagobears.com/multimedia/videos/Mitchell-intercepts-Hasselbeck/52d56c40-b855-45b1-ac2e-fd8aa999be2b

ModSocks
12-09-2016, 04:18 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Not sure but he started in place of Gaines.

ModSocks
12-09-2016, 04:38 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

35 Snaps. Almost 50% of the defensive snaps.

jspchief
12-09-2016, 05:28 PM

LMAO
To be fair, Sean Smith "did nothing" for the Chiefs a lot too. That's his game. He covers well enough that qbs don't throw his way often so you don't hear his name that often.

NJChiefsFan
12-09-2016, 10:39 PM

I agree with that.

RunKC
12-19-2016, 08:08 AM
I think we've found our #2 CB. Another good game from him aside from the penalty that should have been holding instead of PI

carcosa
12-19-2016, 10:31 AM
Mitchell seems good!!!

lcarus
12-19-2016, 10:41 AM
Dude played a pretty good game from what I could see. That PI was the biggest load of horse shit I've seen in a while. Seems like every game there's a critical PI call against us but our guys get mauled with clubs every passing play and they don't call anything. NFL refs are shit.

RealSNR
12-19-2016, 10:55 AM
I think we've found our #2 CB. Another good game from him aside from the penalty that should have been holding instead of PI

Need a larger sample size. Could be a CB2 or he could be Marcus Cooper.

Jamell Fleming once had a good game in his initial starts for us in 2014.

lcarus
12-19-2016, 11:03 AM
Need a larger sample size. Could be a CB2 or he could be Marcus Cooper.

Jamell Fleming once had a good game in his initial starts for us in 2014.

All I need to know is this. Will he continue to wear that really cool mouthguard with the teeth?